Haven’t You Ever Wanted To?

Ororo let Jean drag her around the entire mall. Haberdasheries, flower stores, dress stores, food pit stop. Then they went upstairs.

“Oh Goddess, help me,” Ororo whined.

“What? Don’t quit on my now? Scott won’t let me shop, and I don’t have a lot of time during the week with teaching, dying, and stuff,” Jean pleaded. “Pleeeease,” she added with a pout.

“I hate you,” Ororo responded through gritted teeth.

“Three more stores, ok? Um, shoes, then Bebe, then the Gap. I promise.”

“Can we stop for coffee first?”

“Sure. HEY!”

“Jean, inside voice please.”

“Look it’s Scott, Logan, and some kids at the food court,” she said as she waved enthusiastically at them from twenty yards away.

The two women plopped down next to the other adults and let the children chatter away at them. People were talking about semi-annual sales, crushes, movies…blah blah blah Ororo thought. Her eyes wondered until they found her favorite two shops in the entire mall. Chinchiipa’s and DipNDots.

Chinchinipa’s sold the world’s best most purest coffees. They imported coffee from all over the world mixed with the finest gourmet ingredients from South America. This place made Starbucks look like a lonely turd. The best part about it was the store next to it. Mmmn. DipNDots, the store of the future. Well, future ice cream. The ice cream was freeze dried into these tiny frozen balls and they didn’t melt. They were soft and crunchy at the same time. Best part about them was that they had every flavor known to man. She could just taste her favorite things. Chocolate chip cookie dough with rainbow jimmies and Reece’s Pieces cups all washed down with a blast of frozen coffee tipped off with hazelnuts. Ororo ignored how people insisted on asking her if she was pregnant when she ate all of that.

She was so distracted by her midday snack, she didn’t feel a warm burly hand make it’s way to her knee, tickle it’s way up her thigh, or draw little smiley faces right next to her panties. It wasn’t until those fingers gently tapped at her “door,” did she finally snap out of her reverie.

“Hey darling’, welcome back,” Logan said, as if he weren’t doing something bad.

“Hey Logan,” Ororo greeted him with a yawn.

“What’s up with you? Tired?”

“Yes, Jean has dragged me everywhere! “Look at that,” she said pointing at his bad from Wilson’s Leather. “You have been busy too. What do you have there?”

“Nothing you need to know about, pretty lady.” He almost gave in at her pout, but decided to make it up to her by getting her favorite treat. “Be right, AND NO PEEKING!”

Of course everyone stopped and stared. Great she thought, now I really can’t peek. Everyone is looking. Just when she got sad about, Logan returned with arms full of yummies.

She attacked them with a scary intensity.

Logan watched her eat and laugh. It was a pretty sight, despite the garbage going into her mouth. He squeezed her thigh and let his hand slight right up to its previous spot. He ignored Scott’s raised eyebrow and Ororo’s lazy attempt to swat him away.

Scott slyly passed Logan a napkin.

“Is this some kind of joke,” Logan asked.

“Not at all, it’s just for the drool.”

“You’re real funny, four eyes,” he responded. Just as he was about to crumple up the napkin, Scott motioned for him to open it up. There inside was a quickly scribbled, “take her to Gap. They have rooms that go all the way down .”

“So babe, where else you headin’?”

“More stores, why,” she looked at him with an eagerness in her eyes? “Want to go home?”

“Nah, I was hopin’ to hit on more store,” he almost pinched her when she rolled her eyes. “Are you tellin’ me that you don’t wanna go to the Gap.”

“No Logan, I don’t. I really cannot understand why women like those smothering pants so much.”

“Oh common baby. I’m sure you can find something you like.” He gave her his best come hither grinny smile.

“Fine,” she sighed.

Obviously, she had no idea what was in store.

As they entered the store, they were immediately hit by throngs of people. Logan had been so absorbed in getting her here, he had missed all the sale signs. Great, just great. He wasn’t the silent type when the going got…tough.

He placed a hand on the small of her back guiding her to the denim wall.

“Do I have to?”

“You’ll look great. Those long legs, and that apple ass of yours. You’ll be a real commander in ‘em. Pick some out already.”

She peered through the piles of jeans, teasing him as she bent over looking on the bottom shelf. Her own bottom just seemed to glide along gracefully teasing him. He growled at it, scaring some innocent passerby’s.

“Sucks to be them,” he grunted.

“What did you say,” his lover said as she turned around with several items in her hands.

“Oh good, let’s see those on you,” he grabbed her hand and nearly skipped to the back of the store where the fitting rooms where located.

Of course there was a line. ARRRRG! He wanted to start ripping arms off. Ororo just placed her hand on his muscular forearm and smiled. Oh sure, he thought, you can keep calm about this. You’re not planning on plowing your own ass. Grrrr, on her too. He palmed his own face. Down beast, down. He took a calming breath. Something had to be done about this line. He gave her a quick hard kiss on her cheek and ran ahead of the line.

“Logan, where are you going?”

“Sorry babe, I gotta fart.”

She was so shocked she had no words. Then she remembered the power of his gas and how sick it had made Scott at Christmas.

“It’s not necessary. I can wait.”

He blew raspberries at her and disappeared at the head of the line. Sure enough, throngs of people came out holding their breath and waving their hands in front of their faces. Ororo shrugged. One got used to things like that living in a small community. Sometimes, ok ok all the times, it was well, funny. She gave him her mean face though. The last thing he needed was encouragement.

She walked forward and found Logan holding a door to an empty room for her. She smiled at him and placed her two blouses and trousers on the bench. After hearing the door close, she lifted her top to take it off but squealed in delight when those sweet man-hands encircled her waist.

“Logan!”

“Shhh, darlin’. I only cleared out the fitting rooms, not the whole damn store.”

“What are you doing?”

“I wanted to see what my baby girl was gonna get.”

“Just in case you had not noticed, these doors are shutters. People can see us.”

“Yea well,” he made a mental note to murder Scott just as he thought of a snarky comeback, “let’s give ‘em a show.”

“Lo- -“ her breath was stolen as he backed her up against the cool full length mirror. His hands where already on her bare midsection, and where helping her get out of her annoyingly complicated top as he bit and nipped at her mouth. She was slightly overwhelmed but let him taste her lips, her tongue, teeth, and even air the escaped her when he pulled back for air.

He smirked at her and began to tackle her bra. Just to tease her, he licked at her pert nipple through the black cotton and growled low. Her body shook at the sensation and it made him smile. She tore at his flannel and shirt, moaning in delight when she ran her hands through his thick chest hair. Following her own desires, she ran her face through it too. He now had access to her back, and released the hooks of her bra.

Once her back was bare, he ran his hands down it slowly. It reminded him of her whole person. Smooth like silk, yet he could feel muscles underneath of it, strong enough to hold her and any one who needed to whole on to her.

Sure that was a profound thought…but his mind wasn’t really on big lofty thoughts. Just *his* big lofty item.

He wrapped his hands around her ass and placed her on the bench. She looked at him like he had lost his mind, and smiled. Logan kept his eyes on the prize and knelt down before her. He placed his hands on her knees and gently pushed open. She shook her head no. He merely pushed a little harder on her knees. Of course she relented.

Logan’s hand softly unzipped her khaki pants and made her lift her waist so he could remove them. Unbeknownst to her, he had removed her underwear with the khakis. It was until her bottom hit the cool leather, and she gave a quick yelp. He held up his index finger to his mouth to remind her to hush. Ororo was left arching her back to not touch the cool leather. To compensate she would have had to raise the temperature of the store. She already felt bad about the fitting rooms having to be cleared out.

So, she was stuck in an awkward position. Well, for her. For Logan, it was perfect. Her moist lips were at a perfect position to be thoroughly explored. She bit her bottom lip and through her head back as he explored her outer lips, slowly working his way around and inside. A think thumb caressed her clit as a finger slipped inside. That finger whirled around, finding a home in the heat and wetness. Soon enough another finger joined it. Both hands swung in and out rhythmically, only to stop and curve slightly in an upwards hook shape to give her a maximum amount of pleasure. A long groan managed to make its way out of her mouth and she bit down harder on her lip.

The fingers swam up her channel until she squeezed them hard enough to make her legs quake. Logan placed a soft kiss on her inner thigh, just inches away from where his hands lay. He nuzzled the same spot and it seemed to have the same calming effect that she had on him.

He scooted his hands back under her rump and pulled her closer to his mouth. The movement was a little awkward because of the lack of space in the fitting room, but it was managed.

Once she was in reach, he let his lip explore her second mouth. The sight, sound, and smells were a little to much for him to stay contained. He wiggled one hand free and violently unzipped his pants. After freeing his erection, he palmed it slowly trying to calm himself to give them both the pleasure he’d been seeking. The sound of his own pre-cum slicking between his muscle and furiously moving hand made Ororo nearly come all over everything.

Ororo made a feeble attempt to reach for him but he swatted her away much better than she did earlier.

Logan quickly shucked out of his pants completely and grabbed her but bringing her entire lower half even closer. Just for good measure, he wrapped her legs around his neck. Don’t want her goin’ anywhere, he thought.

He sucked at her nub, let his tongue take the place of his fingers, and drank away like a man in a dessert as she finally fell apart in his arms.

Ororo could barely move. She felt like jello sitting in a tub of pudding. He help her sit up in his arms, and was maneuvered her on the thinly carpeted floor to face the long mirror on her hand and knees.

Feel him tease her from behind with the massive tip of his engorged cock, she sits up, still on her knees, and braces herself against the mirror with her palms. She is still in a position to be mounted, so Logan’s one hand on her back is more dominant than reassuring, and it makes her even wetter. His other hand held his throbbing dick up to her, catching her juices as they fall, lubricating them both.

He rubbed himself against her, and gained a sweet entrance. Very slowly he worked his tip inside and pulled out slightly less than he had pushed inside. Her soft moans added to his pleasure and he squeezed her waist as a sign of affection.

The in and out motions picked up pace the longer he kept at it and the more her inner muscles squeezed. By the time he was halfway inside of her, she had slipped down the mirror, and fully given herself to him by sticking her ass completely in the air.

Had Ororo really thought about it, she may have been proud of herself. This was her first time not pushing for dominance or shielding herself emotionally or physically when they made love. Her cheek had hit the floor with a particularly hard thrust by time she was able to register that thought.

She turned slightly to watch her lover in the height of passion and she was surprised at what she saw. His eyes where closed, and his head was tilted back. Sweat formed at the thick ropes in his neck. This wasn’t the first time he was like this during their intercourse. He had let go with her a long time ago. Despite his lack of coherent thought, he managed to caress the round smooth curves of her waist and behind. He was still there, just like she was.

Ororo remembered a long time ago, before they had taken the step into intimacy, she had walked in on him coupling with some nameless woman. He was nothing like he was now. Sure he pounded away, even with her on top. But, he wasn’t free. It looked as if he had the same facial expression as when Scott suckered him into mowing the entire front lawn. It was a chore with him.

Is that what happened with…

Logan leaned forward and nearly licked the entire length of her back. It only cause her to curve as far as she could. He slid his hands up her sweat soaked body and cupped her bobbing breast. He squeezed and rubbed as he continued to stimulate them both from behind her. Now with his nose buried in her snowy locks, more of his hyper senses were buried inside her, so to speak. There was just one problem, he couldn’t see her.

He pulled out, leaving them both bereft, and took her place one the floor. Ororo leaned down to her lover and placed a surprisingly chaste kiss on his lips, as she let him tease her still dripping wet lips with his cock. She placed her palms down on his chest and lifted her hips to situate herself on his cock. It took a while to get comfortable. With his hands on her waist, she found the rhythm he wanted and leaned back into the bench.

Logan was mesmerized by her heavy breast as gravity pushed them this way and that, when she was pushed up by his thrust. He cupped them and it allowed her to arch her back. Looking at her hair and her outstretched arms, he was completely taken back.

What the hell had taken him so long?

Oh crap…oh crap ohcrapohcrapohcrapohcrap, the phrase repeated over and over in his head as he could feel the spiraling energy drift to his stomach coming from his outstretched legs and hands. Her tightening muscles called, no screamed out for him. This time he was completely powerless.

He leaned up and buried his face in her breast. She snapped out of her orgasm and wrapped her arms around him as he unleashed himself inside of her.

Irony was a bitch. Here they were in a public place with no way of cleaning up, and he had to unleash the biggest load he had *ever* remember having. It wasn’t even a load; it was more like a small puddle. Ororo snickered then snorted.

“Dammit,” Logan sighed in her chest, “did I just say that out loud.”

“We are going to have a lot of explaining to do.”

“We sure are, darlin’, we’d better get our story straight.”

~Twenty Minutes later~

Ororo and Logan walked towards the gang already loitering outside just as Scott pulled up the XUV. Logan helped put the packages in the trunk while the friggin teenagers needed help in getting in the car so that the seating order didn’t drive everyone crazy.

Jean looked down at the bag that Ororo didn’t put in the trunk and frowned. “Hey, you promised to go to the Gap with me? What gives?”

Ororo looked at her friend and shielded her thoughts as hard as she could, “My sister, I highly doubt that you would have found me good company.”

Jean may have come off flightly most of the time, but she could see double statements a mile away. She leaned into her friend and said through gritted teeth, “you better tell me everything!”

*Hey Jeannie,* Logan thought at her, *you may want to stay out of the Gap dressing rooms, especially the second to last one on the right.*

“Wha…EWWWWWWWW!” Jean buried her head in her hands. Then it dawned on her. Gap fitting rooms go all the way down. The only person here who was fascinated by that was, her husband.

“Scott!”

“What,” he said innocently.

“You are so not getting any tonight!”

“WHY!”

“That was our special in-public-place.”

FIN
Ba dum dum!

Score:
Scott 2
Ororo 1
Logan 3
Jean 2

o.O Poor Ro





You must login () to review.