“So her mother’s African Royalty, eh.” Clint asked while washing his hands in a small basin.

“Yeah, a princess. I don’t know what that makes Kendall, though.” Bishop, having finished changing the oil in his truck, slid from underneath it.

“A stuck-up little girl.” Clint added, tossing Bishop a wet cloth.

“You better not let her hear you talking like that. Kendall doesn’t take kindly to things like that and you know what she’s capable of” Bishop got up and went over to wash his hands.

“Christ, man. You act like you’re scared of her or something. If she’s an kind of lady, she should be able to take a little criticism.” Clint stepped aside to make room for Bishop at the sink.

Bishop shook his head. “You don’t get it………”

“I should say not.” Kendall was leaning against the doorframe of the garage. She was wearing an old bomber jacket and tight, low rise jeans with a pair of dark sunglasses. Kendall strolled slowly towards Clint and stopped right in front of him. “If you’re any kind of man, you wouldn’t criticize such a lady.” She turned on her heel and walked to the back of the truck.

“Bish, we ready to go?” Kendall asked coolly.

“Ready to go? Look at me, I’m fucking filthy. I am not going anywhere like this.” Bishop tried to protest.

Kendall pulled herself into the bed of the truck. “Nobody said you had to get out.” Bishop was going to protest more, but Kendall held up a hand to silence him. “Look, I haven’t seen Jubilee in quite some time and I’m not letting something like a little oil keep me away from her any longer. I bet you, you lost, lets go.” She sat down on the side of the truck and buttoned up her jacket.

“Question.” Clint lifted his arm. “What’s a Jubilee?”

“If you must know, She’s a friend of ours.” Kendall replied shortly.

Defeated, Bishop moved to the side of the truck and opened the drivers’ side door. “Clint, you coming?”

“Uh, can I?” He asked, stealing a hopeful glance at Kendall.

Kendall looked from Clint to Bishop and back again before she shrugged. “It’s not my vehicle. I guess I can’t stop you.” She lowered herself into the bed of the truck.

Bishop got into the truck and started it up while Clint got in on the passenger side. Bishop put the vehicle in gear, pulled out of the garage and proceeded out of the gate. After about five minutes of driving, Clint turned to Bishop.

“Why’d she want to ride back there? There’s plenty of room in here.”

Bishop glanced into the rear view mirror just in time to see Kendall stand up and brace herself against the winds. “To be honest” Bishop began. “I have no natural idea.”

************************************************************


“Well, it’s about damn time. I’ve only been waiting for like fifteen minutes. ” Jubilation Lee yelled as Bishop’s blue pickup truck pulled in front of her.

“Shut up, will ya. It’s not my fault Luke got lost.” Kendall replied while jumping off the truck and embracing her friend.

“Hi, Lucas.” Jubilee waved to him after letting go of Kendall.

“Hey, Jubes. He replied dully.

“Come on now, is that any way to greet me?” She wined.

“It is if I say it is.” Bishop answered with a smirk.

“Whatever, Bish.………And who are you, his boyfriend?” Jubilee had run to the other side of the vehicle to get a good look at Clint.

“He’s a big, green idiot.” Kendall murmured while tossing one of Jubilee’s bags onto the truck.

Clint rolled his eyes. “I’m Clint and no I’m not his boyfriend.” He replied and stuck a hand out the window.

Jubilee shook his wide hand as best she could. “Right.” She nodded slowly and turned back to Kendall. “Damn girl, Have you started taking my advice.”

“What are you talking about?” Kendall asked while jumping into the bed of the truck.

“Look at you, showing off those curves.” She sniffed. “I’m so proud.” Jubilee giggled as she climbed into the back of the truck with Kendall.

“Better lie down, the wind’s a little chilly tonight and you can be quite the lightweight.” Kendall told her friend.

“I’ll be okay. I’m a big girl, you know.” Jubilee replied.

“You sure? You know Bishop can drive like a bat out of hell at times.” Kendall asked as she signaled Bishop that they were ready to go.

“Yeah, stop being such aaahhh!!!” Jubilee had fallen over just as Bishop pulled away from the curb.

************************************************************


Clint stifled a chuckle as the dark-haired girl fell over in the bed of the truck. “So, she’s a friend of yours, eh. I gotta say, Bish, you have quite a way with the ladies.”

“Yeah, me and Jubes have a Love/Hate thing going on, you know.” Bishop replied.

“She’s got a mouth on her, I can see that right now.” Clint groaned.

“Jubes is a character, I’ll give you that.” Bishop snorted as a truck swerved into his lane. “God damn it. I hate that.”

“I hate when that happens too, man.” Clint sympathized. “But what can you do?”

Bishop smiled. “Nothing, right now, but I know someone who will.” Just then Jubilee knocked on the rear glass window and slid it open.

“That guy cut you off, Bish?” She asked.

“Yeah, fix him Jubes.” He replied.

Jubilee smiled wickedly and pulled her head from the window. Clint’s eyes widened in alarm.

“What she gonna do?” He asked in a slight panic.

“Fastball Special.” Bishop replied while swerving into the passing lane. Clint looked in to the side mirror just in time to see Jubilee creating a large, red glob of energy in her right hand. Bishop was passing the other vehicle by the time Jubilee’s little blob had started glowing. They were almost around the offending vehicle when Jubilee threw the little bomb at the other truck. Kendall leaned forward then, and a small electric charge detonated the red mass. It exploded just over the truck, showering it in bright, red goo. The smaller vehicle swerved to a stop on the side of the road.

“What the hell did they just do?” Clint asked in alarm.

“Don’t worry about it. He’ll be fine. Just have a bitch of a time cleaning his truck.” Bishop laughed as his truck sped back towards Salem Center.

************************************************************

Kendall was curled up in bed, reading. She had just showered and washed her hair. It now hung in soft waves around her head. Kendall yawned deeply and was just about to turn in for the night when a soft knock reached her ears. Yawning widely, Kendall pulled on a short, blue nightgown and walked over to the door.

“Who is it?” She called.

“Jubilee.” Came a voice from the stairway.

Kendall opened her door to reveal her best friend with a pleading look on her face. “Hey Kenny, Can I bunk with you for the night?” Kendall lifted a cloud colored eyebrow.

“My room’s occupied. Come on, please” Jubilee whined.

Kendall winced. “All right, All right. Come in, then.”

Kendall walked back into the room and Jubilee followed, closing the door behind her. Jubilee dropped her pillows on Kendall’s bed and carried her backpack into her bathroom.

“I appreciate this, I really do.” Jubilee called.

Kendall had settled herself in bed. “I know. It’s not a problem.”

Jubilee was quiet for a minute then emerged from the bathroom in bright, yellow pajamas. She walked over to the foot of the bed and plopped herself down.

“SO, are you and Bishop doing it yet, or what?”

Kendall turned over and eyed her friend dangerously. “Do we have to discuss this now?”

Jubilee’s eyes widened. “You are, aren’t you?”

“No, we are not.” Kendall replied flatly.

“Why? You two are so cute together and it’s obvious he wants you.” Jubilee countered.

“Obvious, eh?” You’ve been home all of three hours and it’s obvious.”

“It was obvious before I left.” Jubilee continued. “Why don’t you just tackle him, hold him down and start making with the love. It’s not like you can’t.”

Kendall turned back over. “Sometimes. I hate you.”

Jubilee crawled up next to Kendall and poked her. “I see the thought has crossed your mind.”

Kendall pulled the covers up over her head. “Good night, Jubilation.”

“Fine. I’ll drop it for now, but you owe me a lengthy explanation in the morning, young lady.” Jubilee lifted her legs and pulled the blankets up over herself.

“Who invited you in my bed?” Kendall grumbled.

“But it’s so drafty on the floor. I could catch my death sleeping down there.” Jubilee countered as she snuggled in with her back facing Kendall.

“Fine, but if your icy feet touch my legs, it’s the balcony for you.” Kendall threatened.

A short time later, Kendall found herself wandering through a lush rainforest. The damp leaves were trickling little rivers to the ground and creating small puddles beneath them. The forest floor was muddy and the ground was warm beneath Kendall’s bare feet. Suddenly, she heard something like a buzzsaw tearing through the underbrush. She ran towards the sound which got louder with every step. Kendall ran until she reached a clearing and discovered………

Kendall opened her eyes and turned over. Jubilee was sound asleep, snoring obnoxiously loud.

“Damn, Jubes. Wake the entire mansion, why don’t you.” Kendall got up, grabbed her pillow and the blanket off the bed and walked toward the door.

“Honey I love you, but I can’t do this.” She quietly opened the door and slipped out.

A short time later, Kendall found herself standing outside Lucas Bishop’s doorway with Jubilee’s words echoing inside her head.

“SO, are you and Bishop doing it yet, or what?”

“Quiet. That’s not what I’m here for.” Kendall replied to no-one.

“It’s obvious he wants you.”

“Shut UP!” Kendall said, a little more forcefully.

“I see the thought has crossed your mind.”

Kendall sighed deeply. “Okay, this is a bad idea.” She turned to leave just as the bedroom door opened.

“Hey, Kendall.” Bishop said in a sleepy voice.

Kendall turned and smiled shyly. Bishop wasn’t wearing anything apart from a pair of red plaid pajama bottoms. Kendall hugged the blanket closer to her body and walked back toward him.

“Hi, Bish.” She started.

“Well, to what do I owe the pleasure at this time of morning.” He replied while absently scratching his chest.

“Can I sleep with you?” Kendall blurted out.

Bishop raised an eyebrow.

Kendall felt an odd heat creeping up her chest. “Uh………I mean, can I sleep “in here” with you. Jubes hijacked my bed.” She stammered, while staring at her toes.

“Sure, just be out of here by sunrise. I don’t want the neighbors to talk.” Bishop said calmly.

“Thanks.” Kendall answered quietly. Bishop moved aside and let Kendall slip in past him. Their closeness in the doorway caused Kendall’s shoulder to rub against Bishop’s chest and she shivered slightly. Bishop ducked into the hallway to make sure nobody was watching, then he turned into the room and closed the door behind him.

Kendall had already arranged herself on the door next to his bed. Bishop easily stepped over her and was nearly asleep again when Kendall spoke.

“I owe you for this.” She whispered.

“I’ll put it on your tab.” Bishop murmured.

************************************************************

Bishop felt the bed shift under some unknown force and warmth against his side. He was too sleepy to be alarmed and turned into it. Immediately, his nose was assaulted by Lavender and Jasmine. Bishop’s eyes sprang open and could barely contain himself. Kendall was curled up next to him. She slowly lifted her head and her sapphire eyes danced in the moonlight.

“I got cold. I hope you don’t mind.” Kendall said quietly.

“No……..Not at all.” Bishop managed to squeeze out.

Kendall smiled at him, her pointed teeth gleaming. “Did I ever tell you that I think you have the most beautiful body?” She leaned down and placed a gentle kiss to the center of his chest. Bishop moaned softly as her teeth rubbed against him.

“You like that?” Kendall asked, her voice a seductive whisper.

“Uh , yeah.” He groaned.

“Well, then, you’ll love this.” Kendall pulled herself on top of him so that she straddled his waist. She leaned down and ran her tongue along Bishop’s bottom lip. Then without warning, Kendall caught his lip between hers and sucked it hungrily. Bishop, unconsciously ground his hips against Kendall’s.

She released his lip and grinned. “Slow down, chief. You’ll get there.”

Kendall moved down his body then, lavishing his torso with soft, wet kisses. Bishop moaned in appreciation with her every movement until she reached the band of his pajama pants. Slowly, Kendall rubbed his swollen member though the thin fabric.

“Shall I pleasure you now.” Kendall purred.

“Yes, please.” Bishop uttered in a lust hazed whisper.

Kendall smiled again and slowly pulled his pants down. His cock sprang free and stood poised for entry at Kendall’s lips.

“All this for me? You shouldn’t have.” She purred. Kendall took hold of the base of his shaft and slowly licked a trail up the underside of his dick, giving a little extra attention to his head.

Bishop fought for control, but Kendall’s teasing was driving him wild. She continued her oral exploration and ran her tongue over ever inch on his penis before finally taking the head in her mouth. Kendall swirled her tongue around the shaft as best the could while deep-throating Bishop’s swollen cock, teasing his balls with her free hand.

“Oh God, Kendall.” Bishop whined, near his climax.

Kendall started moaning in her throat around Bishop’s cock. He held out a few seconds longer, but the extra convulsions proved to be too much. His orgasm hit him hard and bucked his hips toward Kendall’s mouth. She pulled back just enough not to choke as his semen coated the inside of her mouth.

Bishop’s eyes flew open. He was in a cold sweat with his sheets tangled around him wildly. His clothes were sticking to his body in a suspicious manner and the room smelled faintly of lavender and jasmine. In a bit of a panic, he looked around for Kendall. She was still on the floor, curled up like a cat, sound asleep with her face toward his bed.

“Son of a Bitch.” He silently exclaimed as he got up to clean himself off.





You must login () to review.