The wind from the open doors of her balcony ruffled the silk edge of her robe as she leaned nonchalantly in the entry way.

She was a fool. She should tell him that she was through. That she was tried of accepting the little tidbits of affection he threw her way while he chased the woman he loved.

Yes loved. Ororo knew that now. Knew that no matter how many times Logan groaned her name on an orgasmic release, his heart would always belong to Jean Grey. She hated him for that.

Hated how he had such effortless control over her and for a woman who prided herself on control, it was killing her. Every time his hand ran the length of her thigh to cup her center she died a little, even as she shuddered in delight. She hated her weakness when it came to him. Hated that even as she told herself no, her traitorous body responded yes, time and time again.

"This is the last time," she spoke aloud giving herself a peptalk. "Just walk away." A simple solution to a complicated problem, but even as she said the words she knew them for the lie they were; she craved him on a level that was borderline insane.

The sound of his boots on her hardwood floor announced his arrival. She didn't startle when she felt his hands on her hips. Instead, she just raised her head to the sky, her gaze fixed on the blue-gray moon.

Walk away, she repeated to herself, even as she leaned into his touch, her breath hitching as he grazed her neck with his canines.

A growled abbreviation of her name caused heat to pool between her legs and she knew this wouldn't be the last time. That decision was cemented as she turned in his arms, her robe falling from her shoulders revealing her nude body to his hungry gaze.

She lost another little piece of herself when his hands cupped the round globes of her ass pressing her flush against his arousal. His lust was a Siryn's song in her blood; she was helpless to resist the lure. So many promises were wrapped in his kisses, his touch, his whispered words.

As he lay her on the white satin sheets of her bed and she cradled his body between her thighs, she told herself again to walk away. To end this madness once and for all. And when he bent his head and captured a taut nipple between his teeth and she bowed her back in a silent petition for more, she told herself again this was the last time.

A masculine hand slid between caramel thighs to part slick folds and she stuttered out a breath. She was a liar.

There was no walking away, no last time.

She was addicted.

She hated him for that...almost as much as she hated herself.

Ororo stopped her inner dialogue as he slid in deep, touching her in ways only he knew how. She moaned as he thrust in and out of her. Reality faded until nothing mattered at that instant but the feel of his body rocking into hers and his rough dizzying touch.

Slow, smooth strokes quickly turned to faster, deeper, harder ones as she whispered in his ear. "Ah goddess," escaped her lips as he twisted his hips, his thrusts hitting her just right. She clung to him, moving her hands up and down his back feeling his muscles
contract with his every movement.

The bed squeaked with the force of their coupling. The sound of skin slapping skin, muttered curse words and breathless cries for more permeated the room. The rights and wrongs of whatever this was between them took a backseat to this moment.

Panting, fingers tangled in the sheets above her head, Ororo angled her hips to take him deeper feeling pleasure coil in her belly like a living thing. She couldn't take much more, she was so close, she-just-
needed-...tension cracked within her with the precision of a whip and she tightened her legs around him and arched her back off the bed as she orgasmed.

Trying to hold back his own release, but the rhythmic clenching of her muscles around him making it hard, Logan shunted into her harder than before. "Fuck Rrrooo-" he groaned into the side of her neck, his
hands gripping her hips as he held her tightly to him, spilling himself within.

Ororo, chest still rapidly rising and falling and her body sexually exhausted and sated, lowered her legs from his waist, one hand drawing lazy figures on the sheets beside them and the other drifting down to idly stroke through Logan's hair.

He placed kisses along her stomach, the valley between her breasts, the throbbing pulse at her throat and finally her lips. The slow exploration of each others mouth belied the frenzy with which they'd both fucked only moments before.

Sighing as she nestled into the curve of Logan's arm and still high on her sex induced haze, Ororo let her mind wander. What was she doing? This shouldn't be enough for her. She should walk away from him and let this go. She wasn't strong enough for this and she was losing a little more of herself with each time, but she couldn't let go.

She loved him.





You must login () to review.