It was only for a week, seven whole days and six nights. He figured it would just fly by and he would even welcome the time away, so when the Professor asked him to go on this particular mission it hadn’t taken much coaxing. He needed the time away to clear his head, and he needed the time away from ‘her’ and all the emotions that the mere thought of her invoked in him. Emotions that made him want to go against his very nature if it meant having her. Now just one day into the mission and he missed her and wanted to turn around and race back to her. Yet he had a job to do one he had committed to and he knew the Professor was counting on him to get it done, but God, how he longed to see her.

He steered the bike off to the side of the deserted country road. He removed his helmet and then fished through the pockets of his leather jacket, until his hands grasped the cell phone he always kept there in case of an emergency. He sat upon his motorcycle and stared down at the small phone in his hands and debated over what to do next.




A week, an entire week he was going to be away. Why hadn’t he told her himself instead of sending Rogue with the message, then again why would he tell her. He was still waiting for her to make up her mind about their ‘relationship’ and to come to him with some kind of answer. But she still didn’t know the answer, and so she had been avoiding him and he hadn’t pursued her or pushed the issue. Still a part of her felt hurt and even betrayed that he hadn’t told her of the mission that would take him away from the team and from her for an entire week. She couldn’t stop herself from being a bit insecure and to wonder if this was his way of distancing himself from her, ‘out of sight, out of mind’.

She stopped pacing her loft floor and with a frustrated groan threw herself atop her queen sized bed, and buried her face against one of her pillows. The pillow was enough to muffle the scream that she unleashed, which was soon interrupted by the ringing of the phone on her bedside table. She lifted her head and stared at the phone for a second, and pondered who could be calling her at such a late hour. Everyone who knew that number was currently in the mansion and had no need to call her, everyone except…She shot straight up and threw her legs over the side of the bed and rubbed her suddenly sweaty hands against her bare thighs, as she stared at the phone which was still ringing off the hook. Her heart pounded in her chest as she thought about whether it was Logan. It wasn’t exactly his style to phone her in the middle of the night, just to catch up. After the fifth ring she hurriedly yanked up the phone out of fear that it might be Logan and she would miss his call.

“Hello?” She spoke softly as if anything louder would scare off the other person on the line.

“Ro?” The familiar voice called out to her and her heart and soul began to sing, and she had to will away the impending tears of joy that threatened to spring forth. “I didn’t wake you did I darlin?”

“No, is something wrong, has something happened, are you ok…Logan where are you?” She ranted over excitedly and Logan couldn’t stop the smile that crossed his face at the concern he could hear in her voice for him.

“I’m fine ‘Ro, nothing’s happened. Sorry darlin I didn’t mean to scare you. I just…” He paused and there was only silence for several long moments and Ororo feared that they had lost their connection.

“Logan?” She called out tentatively.

“Yeah I’m still here, sorry. It’s late you should go back to sleep, I’m sorry if I woke you.”

“I was not a sleep. I have been up pacing the floor. I was worried…you just left me and…”

“I didn’t leave you, ‘Ro, baby, I would never leave you. Fuck it I’ll come back right now…”

“No Logan, I know that the Professor sent you on a mission, a very important mission.”

“Nothing is more important to me than you ‘Ro,” He stated and his confession seemed to stun them both. “And I don’t want you thinking that I’ve deserted you.”

“I do not think that, it is just that…well you did not say goodbye.”

“Sorry, I just thought it would be easier for us both if you heard it from someone else, so I asked Rogue to tell you. I see now that that was stupid on my part. I should have been man enough to do it myself. It’s just that…” He paused again but this time she didn’t allow time to intervene.

“What?”

“If I had seen you I probably wouldn’t have been able to leave. You’ve been avoiding me and I’ve been trying to keep a respectable distance while you decide what you want. It’s been hard, too damn hard and if I had come to see you before I left…”

“You would have ravished me,” She said more as a statement than a question and his silence told her she was right on. “And I would have let you,” She added with all honesty and she could hear Logan’s sharp intake of breath from the other end. “So I guess it was for the best that you did not come to say goodbye to me.”


“’Ro,” Logan called out to her in a mournful tone that caused an ache in her core. “Do you know what you do to me?”

“We will discuss things when you return. Now you must stay focused and complete your mission, so do so and return home safely and Logan,”

“Yeah darlin,”

“I miss you,” She announced and then quickly placed the phone back on its hook as she lied back upon her bed and smiled dreamingly up at the ceiling. He smiled as he placed the phone back in his pocket, put back on his helmet, and then raced down the road once more.




The days had been counted, hers on the calendar she kept in her bedside table and his all within his mind. It had been a long week for them both and the only thing that had made it bearable was their nightly late-night chats. Today was his return day and the day had been filled with the oddest of weather, sunny one moment and rainy the next which seemed to leave a harsh chill in the air, considering it was summertime. All this spoke of Ororo’s nervous anticipation for Logan’s arrival. She had remained in her loft the entire evening, quickly retiring there after her last class. She had bathed and then changed her outfit over a dozen times up until night fell at which time she had decided on a red satin night gown that she had purchased just the day before. She settled in bed knowing that when Logan arrived he would come to her, that this would be the night they would finally be together. Tonight everything would change for them and the thought of what tomorrow would bring terrified her, but not enough the deter her. She would not deny Logan, not this night at least and she would no longer allow her doubts to interfere with what she desired, and what she desired most was Logan.




He had finally reached the mansion, steering the motorcycle to its usual spot in the garage.

“Welcome home Logan,” The Professor’s voice instantly echoed in his mind. Logan only grunted in reply as he removed his helmet and leather gloves. “I had expected you hours ago, I hope all went well with your mission.”

“Yeah, sorry I’m late I ran outta gas, so I had to push the bike a few miles until I got to a gas station to fill her up again. The mission was a success and I’ll get all the intel to you tomorrow, some time. Right now I need…”

“Yes I understand Logan, you must be tired,” The Professor interjected and Logan couldn’t help but chuckle at how wrong he was. Logan was quite awake and restless, almost antsy in fact. “Rest my friend we will discuss your mission as you said, some time tomorrow. Good Night Logan.”

“Night,” Logan replied as he headed up the back stairs from the garage. He made his way through the darkened mansion without making a noise. He ascended the stairs and paused at his door long enough to open it and toss his duffle bag inside, before he shut it again and continued further down the hall way and then up the stairs leading to Ororo’s loft. He didn’t bother knocking because something told him that the door wouldn’t be locked as it normally would have been, and a smile graced his lips when he was able to turn the knob and open the door, which he did as quietly as possible. He scanned the dark room and his heightened vision allowed him to see the form lying in the bed. She lay atop the covers on her side with her back to the door and Logan’s eyes did a trace of her figure, starting at the side of her face that he could see, down to her shoulders and her arms, and on down into the dip of her waist and then back up over the curve of her hips and long slender legs. He moved to the bed and settled in behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He snuggled closer and buried his nose within the thick layers of her silky hair, and took in a deep breath, letting her scent consume him. He felt her stir a bit in her sleep and he stilled his movements, not wanting to awaken her, but her soft voice told him it was too late.

“I tried to wait up for you,” She spoke out as she turned in his arms and buried her face against his chest as she wrapped her arms around him.

“I’m sorry I’m so late, the bike ran out of gas. Truth is I was in such a hurry to get home to you I didn’t really want to stop for gas, thought I could make it, but I was wrong.”

“It does not matter, you are here now,” She spoke through a sigh as she snuggled closer to him. His eyes rolled shut and he swallowed a groan as her leg settled in between his. “I missed you,” She continued as she tried to snuggle even closer as if trying to climb inside of him.

“I missed you too baby, so much…too much.”

“I do not ever want to be a part from you like that ever again,” She announced and her words caused Logan’s hopes to rise, and he pushed back from her a bit so he could look into her eyes.

“What are you saying ‘Ro?”

“Nothing, I do not wish to talk about it tonight. I just want to be with you, to touch you and to be touched by you.” She stated as she tugged at the hem of the black t-shirt he wore, pulling it up. Logan sat up a bit and quickly yanked the shirt up and over his head and tossed it onto the floor, and then settled back down beside Ororo. She quickly began touching him, rubbing her hands across his flesh and raking her nails through his hairy chest. A growl tumbled from his lips.

“Darlin are you sure, you have to be sure…please be sure ‘Ro because in about ten seconds I won’t be able to stop myself from having you.” Logan asked as his breath came in pants and he slowly and unconsciously began grinding himself against her.

“I am sure in fact I could not deny it any longer even if I tried to. I want to be with you. It is as you said an ache and if I do not have you soon I fear I shall die.” Her words ended abruptly as Logan crashed his mouth to hers, in a deep, spine tingling kiss. She moaned into his mouth and clamped her hands around his neck, and held him to her. His need to be closer to her made him grasp the thigh of her leg that rested between his, he raised it, opening her to him. He settled between her legs and shifted their bodies until he was above her, as he then rested her leg over his hip, where her foot settled atop his backside. Logan began a slow gyration of his hips, which pressed his very swollen member right up against her hot center. And when the engorged fabric of his jeans scraped against her hardened nub, Ororo broke from their kiss and let out a gasp as she stared up at Logan with surprised and fright filled eyes. As he looked into her eyes he was struck with a realization, and he stopped completely. Ororo sensing his hesitation locked her legs around his waist holding him to her. “No,” She said sharply and in a commanding tone.

“’Ro,” Logan whispered to her as he tried to extract himself from her, but her legs only tightened around him as she used one of her hands to grip at his neck, while she moved her free one down to the crotch of his pants.

“No, you said that you wanted me, that you needed me so do not deny me now that I have realized the same,” She spoke in a near growl as she yanked open his belt and unzipped his jeans. She slipped her hand inside his boxers and freed him fully. Using the balls of her feet she pushed his jeans and boxers down over his butt and down his hips. “Must I beg you, is that what you want Logan. Please…”

“No baby you don’t have to beg, never but…God ‘Ro you’re a…”

“A woman who wants to give herself completely to the man that she loves.” Her words stunned and even angered Logan a bit as he roughly pinned her against the bed, on her back with his weight pressing against her, leaving her a bit winded. He rested his forehead up against hers and stared dangerously into her eyes, and she locked onto his gaze, never wavering or cowering away.

“Don’t you fucking say those words to me unless you mean it, ‘Ro.” He spoke in a low graveled voice. His demeanor seemed so strong and in control but his eyes shone his vulnerability and insecurities.

“I love you Logan, I do, Goddess help me I do,” She replied in a near whisper and pulled his head down and recaptured his lips with hers. He hungrily devoured her mouth, deepened the kiss and heightening both their arousal.

“I love you too darlin, and I need you so badly,” He spoke against her lips never fully breaking from their kiss and his hands moved down her body and up her thigh a bit, before sliding under the satin gown she wore. His intent was to free her of her undergarments but to his pleasant surprise she wasn’t wearing any. His hand met with her shaven quam and his digits instantly dipped in between her hot, wet lips, and he knew then that she wanted this, wanted him and that her plan for this night was to finally be with him, fully and the knowledge of this made him want to howl up at the moon in joy. “I’m sorry,” He mumbled against her lips and before she had time to even question his words, he surged forward and deeply within her. His action tore away her barriers and caused a curdling scream to escape Ororo’s lips, and be swallowed down by Logan’s mouth which was still upon hers.

“Mmmmmm…mmmhhhh,” Her muffled cries filled the room as her tears wet her face but he continued to thrust against her; in and out, in and out until her inner muscles relaxed and her core became slick. He knew her sudden wetness was a mixture of her own natural juices as well as her blood. He could smell it, and the smells made him even harder and caused a small pang of guilt to swirl in his mind, at having taken her so roughly her first time. He had decided it would be better to get it over with quickly instead of a slow and torturous method, and after a moment when he heard Ororo’s sobs of pain melt into moans of pleasure, and felt her thrashing beneath him meeting him thrust for thrust, he knew he had made the right decision. He tore his mouth from hers and proceeded to kiss her damp face as he moved down to her neck and collarbone. He pulled away the thin strap of Ororo’s night gown and it fell from her left shoulder and down from her left breast, which Logan latched onto and suckled and nipped at with his teeth. Ororo’s voice hitched in her throat at the almost violent and sensual pleasures Logan was creating within her, and she arched her back, tilted her head back against the pillows as she hugged his head firmly against her chest, allowing him no escape, not that he was looking for one.

“Logan,” She gasped out and he could only growl in reply and quicken his pace. The power of his thrusts now caused the headboard to bang against the wall, and he reached a hand up and pressed some of his weight upon it until the banging stopped, even has his thrusting increased and became nearly frantic. “Logan, Logan,” Ororo cried out as she reached up and gripped at his arm which hung above her head and her tone brought Logan down from the euphoric high he was on and he looked down at her. The panic he saw in her eyes instantly slowed his movements and he brought his hand down to lovingly stroke her face. Her mouth fell open as she tried desperately to gulp in air, and the way her eyes glazed over told Logan that she was about to experience an orgasm, her first true orgasm

“Shhh,” He shushed away her fears and softly kissed her lips. “It’s ok baby, it’s natural just let it happen. That’s right baby come for me, come for me ‘Ro,” He trailed his hand from her face down her body until his fingers found her swollen and throbbing clit, and with one flick of his thumb she lost it, as she was nearly overcome with unimaginable, unexplainable ecstasy. She had to clamp her mouth against Logan shoulder to hide her scream, as she clung to him, and sunk her blunt teeth into his flesh. The sensations of her teeth biting him and the intense pulses of her pussy walls strangling his cock were his undoing.

“Grrahhh!” He gave one final thrust as he lifted up and threw his head back and roared. Then he pushed his full weight atop Ororo and buried his face in the nook of her neck, where he panted heavily. She tried to shift herself only to have Logan’s hand shoot out and grip and then yank her hair a bit, stilling her movements, and as if understanding she remain submissively still beneath him. They lay that way for several long moments while Logan’s breathing calmed and his fingers loosened their grip in her tangled, damp tresses. He lifted up and stared at her in shame and concern. “Are you ok?”

“Yes, more than ok, I am…satisfied would be the most appropriate word I suppose, but not a poetic way to express the way I am truly feeling. Goddess, my body feels tingly all over and at the same time I feel lethargic. How could something hurt and be so inexplicably pleasurable? Will it always be like that?” She turned her questioning eyes to him and Logan noticed her once Carolina blue color was now a vibrant electric blue.

“Well I think that pain from losing your virginity is a once in a life time kind of thing, darlin,” He said as he reached out and brushed a lock of her hair from her face, and then leaned down and placed a quick peck on her lips before continuing. “But the pleasure, that will only get better, I can promise you that.”

“Better, I do not know if I could survive anything more pleasurable than what I have just experienced. That was amazing Logan.”

I’m glad you enjoyed it but I am sorry I had to hurt you, you know in the beginning.”

“Do not apologize I am the kind of girl who wants the band-aid removed quickly as opposed to slowly. Besides it only hurt for a moment and what I felt afterwards, well it definitely made it all worth it.”

“So no regrets?” He asked jokingly even as he held his breath waiting for her answer.

“No…you do not regret what we have done, do you?”

“Never,” He replied as he leaned back down and kissed her once more and when she deepened the kiss she felt butterflies in her stomach and a new throbbing sensation stirred within her loins. She brazenly reached for Logan’s cock which she found to be fully erect. Grasping it she pulled him closer and needing no further explanation he nestled between her open legs once more and plowed into her. The expected intrusion still managed to take her breath away and she threw her head back and let out a gasp. After a few seconds to let her body adjust to Logan’s size, Ororo set the pace and this time their love making was slower and much more tender, and as Logan had promised even more pleasurable, as their bodies rocked together until the break of dawn.





You must login () to review.