It had been the howling that pulled him from his resting place, lying face down, his body tangled in white cotton sheets and half his face buried in a large feathered pillow. He raised his head a bit and opened his eyes and found an empty spot in the bed that had been occupied by Ororo’s warm body not so long ago. He turned his head to the opposite side, towards the patio door, and that’s where he found her out on the terrace.

He extracted himself from the bedding and approached her with stealth-like precision and silence. His intent was to carry her back to bed, but as he got closer he felt the electricity buzzing around her and coursing through her, and this put him on alert.

“’Ro,” He called out to her and she made no indication that she had heard him at first, and he didn’t call out to her again. He just stood silently beside her and watched in awe as she effortlessly brought forth rain, wind, hail, and snow, randomly shifting between each.

“I do not understand it,” She finally spoke as she ended her manipulation of the weather, leaving the skies clear again.

“Don’t understand what, darling?” Logan inquired while he stared at her from beneath a furrowed brow.

“There should have been something Logan,” She turned and looked at him. “A patch of snow, some fallen trees, something, but there is not.” He stayed quiet still a bit confused. “Last night I experienced the most intense feelings…emotions, which should have caused my powers to manifest in some form.” She stated and then turned back to look out at the landscape before them. “But there is nothing.”

“Well maybe it happened somewhere else.” Logan threw out casually in an attempt to help ease her mind, but the wide eyed expression on her face told that he had frightened her more.

“Oh Goddess, you are right. That must be it.” She hurriedly brushed past Logan and re-entered her lofted, moving to her closet to find something to wear. “I must talk to the Professor and see f he knows of any weather catastrophes happening anywhere last night.”

“Want me to come with you?” Logan offered as he sat on the bed and watched her.

“If you would like, but please put something on…’that’,” She smiled and blushed as she looked down at his semi-erect penis. He smiled in return and wiggled his eyebrows at her playfully.

“All right, come here and I will,” Logan replied with and sly, sexy grin as he rubbed his hands against his thighs in anticipation. Ororo’s feet moved of their own accord, taking two steps towards him before she willed them to stop.

“Do not tempt me Logan, especially when I am on such a dire mission. I must find out if I have unwittingly done harm with my powers.” She went about dressing and brushing her hair, in an attempt to make herself look more presentable. She decided she would take a hot shower later, but for now Logan’s scent would have to be her fragrance.




“Are you sure Professor?” She asked as she nervously picked at her bottom lip.

“Yes my dear quite sure,” He replied.

“And you sensed nothing either?” She turned to Jean who had been summoned to the Professor’s office to assist.

“No sweetie I haven’t sensed any weather anomalies nor have there been any news reports about anything,” Jean replied as she watched her friend in concern. “Why would you think that your powers aren’t working properly, I mean you would know before anyone else if your powers had manifested in some way, right?”

“Yes.”

“So, what happened that has gotten you so worked up?” Jean continued.

“Last night I…” Ororo’s voice still and her eyes widen a bit as she stared at the Professor and then at Jean. An immediate blush spread from her neck up her face.

“What child, you know you can tell us anything especially if it has something to do with your powers.” The Professor encouraged.

“Yes you are right of course it is just a bit…” Again Ororo was at a loss for words.

“Embarrassing?” Jean offered and Logan who had remained standing silently near the door finally took real interest in the conversation, wondering how Ororo would answer.

“No, no…it is just private.” She answered with a coy smile and Logan couldn’t help but smirk as he pushed himself from the wall he had been holding up and moved to take a seat in the chair beside Ororo, which sat in front of the Professor’s large mahogany desk.

“What ‘Ro’s trying to say is we spent all last night and the better part of this morning having mind blowing, body numbing sex, our mental and emotional state had to be off the charts…I know mine was. Her powers are connected to her emotions right, so naturally she would be concerned that her powers might has come online during the course of our love making.” Logan blurted out and all eyes locked on to him; the professor’s held a knowing look, Jean’s a slight glint of hurt and anger, while Ororo’s held surprise and adoration. “Since you’re both saying nothing happened then we have to conclude that something’s off with her powers.”

“Unless,” Jean spoke as she tried to regain her composure. “Ororo was able to stay in control during…”

“Naw that didn’t happen, trust me, she was barely in control of her breathing,” Logan threw out nonchalantly not to brag but to state fact, and his words caused Ororo as well as Jean to blush.

“Logan is correct I was not in control of my emotions nor much of anything else.” Ororo stated as she bowed her head a bit.

“Wait, maybe you were,” Logan said as he stared at Ororo, who quickly turned to him.

“Logan I think we both just attested to the fact that I was not…”

“No maybe not ‘you’ but the other ‘Ro,” He smiled when her eyes widened a bit and he saw the light bulb go off in her head.

“Goddess, is that possible?” She directed her question to the Professor.

“I honestly don’t know but it’s a very reasonable deduction. We should have Hank run some test and look into the matter more, until we find out with is happening, Ororo, I do not want you using your powers.” She gave a nod as she began to stand.

“I shall head to Hank’s lab right now,” She announced and then focused onto Logan. “Will you accompany me Logan?” She asked and when he saw the fear in her eyes he grasped her hand in and tight grip and gave a nod.

“Sure darlin,”




They had been in Hank’s lab for nearly three hours. Logan sat quietly while Ororo endured Hank’s poking and prodding. Occasionally Logan would find both Ororo’s and Hank’s startled eyes focused on him, to which they’d tell him he had been growling. Logan passed it off as his hungry stomach grumbling but he knew it was his jealous nature reacting to some of the ‘innocent’ touches Hank placed upon Ororo’s body.

“Some of the tests can take a few hours to complete before I can get a full assessment and diagnosis the problem,” Hank said as he stood before Logan and Ororo, reading over some of the results he had already obtained.

“So you think that there is a problem?” Ororo asked nervously.

“Well, from what I’ve gotten so far I’d say no, but as I said I have not gotten all the results back and I do not want to diagnosis until I have all the facts.”

“Yes, but could Logan be correct in his assumption, that the other me somehow stayed in control of my emotions when I was not?”

“Theoretically speaking, yes it is quite possible. You and the Ororo of that other world now occupy the same body and essence.”

“I do not like the idea of ‘her’ being in control of my powers.” Ororo said as she self-consciously hugged herself.

“Well we do not know that she has any control over your powers, in fact I would wager ‘that’ isn’t even possible.”

“But you just said…”

“That she might have some control over your emotions,” Hank corrected. “But I can assure you Ororo you still have complete control over your mind as well as your powers, in your mind she would be like a voice …something like your conscience if you will, but you’d decide if you want to listen to her or not. As for your powers if anything I say you’d be more likely to have control over her powers… well had her powers been different than your own, which as far as we know they weren’t.”

“I’m not seeing the bad here,” Logan interjected. “Seems to me you now have what you’ve always said you wanted, more control over your emotions. Now you don’t have to be such a tight ass about everything,” Logan joked as he and Hank both chuckled while Ororo giggled and swatted at his arm.

“Well Logan I am glad you have found a bright side in this because if this is in fact true then we’d have to also conclude that the same will happen with you and your other self.” Hank stated.

“Not likely, I keep ‘him’ in check.”

“What do you mean?” Hank asked curiously. “Have you experienced some thing?”

“Yeah, he tries to take over sometimes, try to make me act on his wants but I rein him in, and it’s only when we’re around ‘Ro.”

“Me?” Ororo said stunned.

“Yeah whenever we see you we have the same reaction but he’s screaming it in my head and beating in my chest, ‘want, take, have’. I know it’s our primal nature trying to act out, but like I said I keep it in check.”

“Fascinating,” Hank said with a look of awe as he stared at Logan for a moment. “I think I should run some tests on you as well Logan.”

“I’ll let you take some blood furball, that’s it. You know I don’t like being ‘tested’.”

“Understood, I think your blood will suffice, thank you.” Hank moved to gather the items needed to draw blood.




“So you want to take me and have me?” Ororo teased as she and Logan made their way from Hank’s lab to the Danger Room, where they had a session scheduled with the rest of the team.

“Every single time I see you,” He answered honestly as he threw her a lustful stare.

“Even after all we have done in the past twelve hours?” She asked in disbelief with a giggle. “Surely that must have sated you.”

“Oh that just made me want you more, last night only confirmed just how amazing we are together, “ Logan spoke as he maneuvered her up against the nearby wall, and pressed his body against hers. Ororo instantly became aroused as her breaths came out in pants. “And I’ll never be sated…I’ll never get tired of touching you,” He reached up and brushed his fingers across her lips. “Tasting you,” Leaning in he captured her lips briefly, yet sensually. “And being buried deep inside of you,” He gyrated his hips, grinding his swollen crotch against her belly.

“Mmmm,” A moan escaped her lips and as if it were an invitation, Logan crushed his mouth to her, lifted her up and entered the nearest door, which was a bathroom, locking it behind them. “Mmmm…no Logan we cannot, we have a session in the Danger Room.” Ororo weakly protested as she stood with her back pressed to the door, clinging to him.

“We’ve got 15 minutes darlin, plenty of time.” Logan said as he pulled back and yanked at the fastening of her pants, which he quickly unlatched and then pushed down her long legs. He dropped to his knees before her and helped her hastily removed her pants and panties from her body. Then he moved in and buried his face into her crotch, licking her hot, wet middle with his tongue and then suckling her nub between his teeth. The suddenness of his act caused Ororo to convulse a bit and she used the doorknob and Logan’s head to steady her as she gripped at both. The feel of his hot mouth, loving her, was exquisite to Ororo, while the scent of her mixed with his was maddening for Logan, who growled as he bite at her center like it was the juiciest, sweetest fruit.

“Goddess!” Ororo hissed out at the pain and pleasure of it all, and then cried out in protested as Logan suddenly stopped and moved back from her. “No, Logan please do not stop…” He ignored her as he swiftly stood and grasped her forearm in a bruising grip and yanked her to the pedestal sink.

“Hold on,” He commanded her in a low graveled tone that attested to his desire. Ororo did as she was told, turning from him and gripping the sides of the sink as he fumbled with his jeans, urgently trying to free himself. She stared into the mirror, focusing on his face. Once finally free of his pants he locked eyes with her in the mirror as he grabbed her right leg in his hand and lifted it to her side a bit opening her more to him, and then without warning and almost cruelly he surged forward.

“Ahhhh,” Ororo wailed as Logan fisted his free hand into the tangles of her hair and began frantically pumping in and out of her. It didn’t take long for Ororo’s juice to pour and her pleasure to heighten as she started to rock back against him, matching his brutal pace. Her eyes closed and her face contorted with ecstasy and lust. “Logan, oh Logan…fuck me…fuck me harder,” She groaned out and he happily complied as he pounded into her faster and harder. He detangled his hand from her hair and reached down between them, grazing her inner thigh which was coated heavily with her juices, he lathered his fingers in it. He then moved his fingers back up and to her small ass hole, which pucker a bit with each thrust. He rubbed her juices all around it. Ororo moaned at this new sensation. After a few second of massaging her ass hole he pushed his thumb against it and with ease his thumb penetrated her, and she gasped out as she locked surprised and slightly frighten eyes onto him in the mirror.

“Just relax, relax baby, it’s gonna feel so good,” He said as he slowly fucked her ass with his thumb and frantically fucked her hot pussy with his cock. When he felt her relax and saw the enjoyment on her face in the mirror he pulled his thumb from her ass and his cock from her pussy and then quickly plowed his cock up her ass.

“Unnnnahhhh!” Ororo screamed out as her tears sprang forth and poured down her face. She wanted to move away but fear of more pain kept her from pulling away from him as her instinct call for her to do. So she gritted her teeth and endured the burning sensation now assaulting her. “Please take it out Logan, it hurts,” She begged him but he didn’t move. Buried fully up her ass Logan had stilled his movement wanting to give her time to adjust, or risked tearing her and severely hurting her. Still gripping her hair he pulled her head back and moved her face so he could kiss her. She whimpered against his mouth. It wasn’t until he felt her anal muscles relax that he moved slowly out of her a bit and then back into her fully.

“Just relax baby, relax… yeah that’s it,” He instructed. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he nearly became overwhelmed by her heat and tightness. Slowly he moved and softly she cried until his movements became less constricted and her cries turned into moans. After a few seconds she reached back and gripped his ass with one of her hands, pulling him deeper, while her other hand steadied her against the sink. This move told him that she was now feeling nothing but pleasure from this new position.

“Deeper, deeper, uhhn,” She chanted in a near whisper as her head lulled forward. Her mind was completely lost in delirious pleasure, she had never before experienced such a feeling and she silently prayed that her other self was once again keeping her emotions in check because at the moment she didn’t care to, in fact the only thing she cared about was getting Logan closer, deeper. Her hold on him became almost painful. Logan dropped the leg he had been holding and wrapped his arms around her waist holding her to him as he moved them across the room, while remaining inside of her. He reached the toilet and sat down atop it, and settled Ororo down onto his lap. His cock was now buried as deep as it could go up her ass.

“Yes, Oh YES!!” She squealed as she threw her head back and ground herself against his lap. Needing no further instructions from Logan, Ororo began to bounce upon his lap using his thighs to brace her. Logan gritted his teeth and put a vice grip on the sides of the bowl. He was fighting with himself, part of him wanted to take control and plow into her without any inhibitions or cares, but his more rational side felt that she wasn’t ready for that just yet, and wanted her to set her own pace, either way he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer, and the sounds emitting from Ororo said that neither would she. “Oh I’m going to come, oh, oh…” She gasped out and unable to fight it any longer, with a dangerous growl Logan grasped her hips with both hands and pound up into her as she lifted her and then slammed her back down onto his cock “Guuuahhhhhrggg!” She cried and he roared in unison as they both climaxed. Ororo’s drained, limp body titled forward and Logan quick pulled her and hugged her back against his chest. “Goddess that was unnatural and incredible and like nothing I have ever felt before,” She spoke in a winded voice.

“Yeah and we still got 6 minutes to spare, plenty of time for a quick shower.”

“I would prefer a hot bath to soak in, but I guess that will have to wait until later,” She said thinking out loud. She then turned her body a bit until she was able to see him fully. “I love you Logan,” She said and even though they both had repeatedly said those words over and over to each other the previous night it still invoked a stir in Logan’s belly.

“I love you too baby,” He replied and then pulled her to him, capturing her mouth in a searing kiss that replenished both their passions.

“Mm…no we cannot, not again are you trying to kill me?” She half joked as she lifted herself from his still fully erect member. “I do not have your healing factor or your stamina.” She stated as she moved to the shower and turned the knobs to set the right temperature.

“Well, last night you sure gave me a run for my money,” Logan stood and moved up behind her, reaching around her he cupped her breasts in his hands and pinched both her erect nipples with his fingers. She moans as she leaned back against him.

“I know but we have someplace to be in just a few short moments. We cannot be slack on our obligations to the X-Men, I can just hear Scott’s lecture now.”

“Fuck him…” Logan barked out.

“Hmmm,” Ororo playfully contemplated and was rewarded with a stinging smack to her backside. “I was kidding, I assure you my love you have completely ruined me for any other man. I shall never want anyone but you, forever and always.”

“Having you always and forever, I think I can live with that.” He said with a smile, before leaning in and recapturing her lips.




They had arrived to their Danger Room session on time but drew questioning looks over their ‘wet’ state to which Ororo answer with a bashful smile and Logan answered with a ‘what the fuck are you looking at’ stare. The day’s mission was to stop an attack by the Brotherhood, in the subways. Scott wanted them to practice their skills in hand to hand combat as well as using their powers in a more confined place. They had only been into the mission for 30 minutes before Logan had cornered and then captured his prey.

“Logan the objective is to catch the Brotherhood not me and beside we cannot do ‘this’ in the Danger Room,” Ororo spoke in a lowered voice but made no attempts to extract his hands from in between her legs, where he rubbed his fingers against her leather clad clit.

“I’ll make it good and quick darlin,” Logan insisted as he leaned in and nibbled at her neck, which she gave him full access to by turning her head to the side.

“But what if…” She bit back a moan. “The training session is ended abruptly? We would be left in a very compromising position for everyone to see,” She tried to reason with him.

“I don’t care if one-eye sees my hairy ass, in fact he can kiss it while he’s lookin,” Logan replied as he moved back from her and reached for the zipper to the front of her uniform.

“And what about my ass, it would be exposed to him too, is he to kiss mine as well?” She asked as she raised an eyebrow and then watched with amusement as Logan’s amorous mood quickly shifted to one of madness and jealous possessiveness.

“No one is allowed to look at, touch, taste, or even smell your ass except me,” He commanded in a threatening tone and she giggled in reply.

“Then I suggest you stop your seduction so we can get back to the task at hand.” She said this as she finally maneuvered from his grasped and continued searching through the holographic subway station that she, Logan, Scott, Jean, Rogue, and Bobby were training in. Logan followed her trail and they soon happened upon Jean and Scott, further down the platform.

“What happened to you two,” Scott asked as he folded his arm across his chest. Logan threw a look at him and then one to Ororo that silently asked, ‘is he for real?’, and again Ororo giggled. “Why didn’t you come when I called you?”

“Oh believe me, bub, I was tryin to.” Logan grumbled as he kept walking on past Jean and Scott, and Ororo blushed and bowed her head a bit as she followed Logan’s lead, praying that the other two didn’t catch Logan sexual innuendo. The grin on Jean’s face told that she did in fact catch it, while the confusion gracing Scott face spoke about how clueless he was. Suddenly Rogue’s screams cut through the air and Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, and Jean all gave chase. Wolverine was in the lead and seemed to have some knowledge about where Rogue was, and the others knew that his instinct was never to be questioned nor doubted, so they followed him. As they rounded a corner and found Iceman and Rogue going toe to toe with two of the Brotherhood, Pyro and Avalanche.

*SNIKT*

Wolverine took off running, heading to where Avalanche had a hold on Rogue that held her hands tied up, he had only gotten a few feet before Blob stepped out in front of him, and sent him flying back into the an empty subway car. He crashed through its window.

“Wolverine!” Storm yelled in fear as she moved to help him.

“I’m fine darlin, go help Rogue,” He commanded as he jumped back through the window to face Blob. Storm followed his command while Jean battle with Toad and Cyclops with Quicksilver.

“Release her now!” Storm’s voice called out to Avalanche and he smiled at her as he tightened his hold on Rogue. Storm knew she couldn’t strike him with a bolt so long as he held her friend. Once he was sure he had Rogue secured with one hand Avalanche used his other to conjure up a quake which he sent towards where Storm stood. Her eyes whitened as she watched the earth break and rise as it moved towards her. She had planned to simply take to the air but instead her mind focused and she held out her hand to the approaching earth, and it stopped instantly and then moved back down the course from which it came, striking and knocked both Avalanche and Rogue to the ground. This allowed Rogue to break free and scrabble to her feet. Storm, Rogue, and even Avalanche all seemed to be shocked.

“That’s new sugah, when did you learn that?” Rogue asked as Storm stared down at her hands in disbelief. “Look out!” Rogue sent a warning to Storm just before Pyro engulfed her in flames. Cyclops was just about to end the session when Storm’s body instantly extinguished the flames and then she formed a small flame in her hand, which she then shot directly at Pyro with enough power that it sent him flying through one of the subway walls.

“Whoa,” Cyclops whistled out. “Computer end program.” He said as they all stood, staring at Storm in awe and wonder.

“Storm when did you start manifesting new powers?” Jean asked as she moved closer to her friend.

“I do not know,” Storm answered honestly. “What is happening to me?” She asked as fear and panic began to overtake her causing her body to shake. Logan swiftly moved to her and enveloped her into a comforting embrace.

“We should get you to the lab,” Jean said going into doctor mode.

“It’s ok darlin, let’s get you to Hank.” He kissed her temple and then led her from the Danger Room and back to Hank’s lab.





You must login () to review.