Looking for the right one you line up the world to find
Where no questions cross your mind
But she won't keep on waiting for you without a doubt
Much longer for you to sort it out
All At Once- The Fray



Two weeks.

It had been two weeks since Ororo had last seen the feral mutant known as Logan, and she suddenly missed him. She missed their late night talks about of all subjects Jean, Scott and the Professor. She missed the way he would tell her it was okay while she cried but dared not touch her. Logan respected the boundaries that they had between the two of them.

“We’re going out, tonight?” Elizabeth “Betsy” Braddock smiled into her best friends face as she leaned over her.

“Oh really?” Ororo took up a smooth fighter’s stance. It came naturally after years of practice.

Betsy nodded a smirk on her face. The two of them had been going at this for half and hour and Storm had defently been thinking about one of two things: marriage to Forge, or Logan the missing in action Wolverine. “Yes, really.”

“Okay, if you knock me on my back in the next few minutes, you’re on.”

“Deal.”

“Deal.” Ororo replied having no idea what she’d just put herself up against. Elizabeth Braddock had become an expert at martial arts because of a crazy body switch that had occurred a few years ago. She swung her leg out and clipped Ororo’s left arm.

“Keep your guard up,” Betsy paused bouncing on the balls of her feet and then struck out again with her fist.
Ororo dodged easily and caught the other with a right hook. She smiled, finally her head in the game. The two of them went at it for the next ten minutes before Betsy successfully swept her feet from under her.
Betsy stuck out her hand and helped her up. “You so need a drink.”

“Yeah.” Ororo agreed as the two of them left the gym. It was already nine o’clock.

“Maybe we should bring Emma along.”

Ororo gave her a death glare. “Something tells me she wouldn’t like Harry’s.”

“Common Ro. The woman has no friends. Xavier tricked her into coming here.” Betsy stopped in her tracks, and forcing to do the same.

“That’s not my problem.”

Betsy sighed and looked the white haired woman over. This was her sister, her best friend and she was the most stubborn bitch on earth. “Is this about Scott?”

Ororo’s mouth dropped. It literally dropped open at Betsy’s words. “No!” She snapped quickly, regaining her composure.

“It is about Scott. I never understood why you and Jean and Emma went gaga over him. In the end, Jean won. He had an affair with Emma before him and Jean were really at that stage where they knew it was forever. Don’t punish her for that. Don’t punish her for loving Scott.” Betsy touched Ororo’s shoulder gently.

“I loved him, Betsy. For a really long time, but I understood that Jean loved him even more than I ever could. I was fine being his friend, but Emma couldn’t except…” Emma rounded the corner looking smug having heard the whole conversation.

“Couldn’t except what?” Emma stood in front of Storm her arms crossed. “Except that Scott was never going to be mine?”

A thousand smart ass remarks died on the other woman’s lips as she realized that Emma wasn’t still completely over Scott, unlike her. “I just pity you.”

“Pity me…you bitch.” Emma stepped forward attempting to strike Ororo but Betsy stopped her by grabbing her hand.

“Emma,” she said in a warning tone. “Don’t. I know that you both loved Scott, but in the end, he loved only Jean. Now both of you go get dressed. Were going out tonight.” Betsy smiled as she realized the weight of her words were easing the mounting tension. She started to leave but stopped. “And bring your baggage ladies, because tonight we drink it away.”

~


Kitty eagerly waited. She’d been waiting for two weeks to get close to Bobby. She needed to ask the question that had been burning her up inside.

She knew everynight around nine, he went for a walk. Not a long walk, just one he used to clear his head after classes and homework had taken their toll.
She watched as he strolled out and then she came up beside him.

“Whoa!” He shrieked a tab bit afraid at the sight of the girl stepping out of the waiting shadows.

“Just me, Bobby.” She smiled up into his face as she stepped even closer.

“Hey,” he nodded wanting to step back. “What are you doing out here?”

“Waiting for you. Bobby, I…” She trailed off and looked back towards the mansion towards the room where Rogue slept in. “I’ve been needing to talk to you.”

“About?”

“Us.”

He smirked. “Kitty, there isn’t an us.”

“I know that Bobby. But there could be.” She smiled. “Right?”

He didn’t know what to say. She’d just blind sighted him with that little revelation. “No, there couldn’t be Kitty.”

“Why?” It was simple enough.

“Because I love, Rogue. I chose her because I love her and as much as I like you, I’m not in love with you.” He stepped back and turned his direction towards the mansion. Suddenly, he didn’t feel like walking tonight.

Kitty watched him leave and suddenly she felt like a fool for chasing after Bobby like she had. He’d only liked her and he loved Rogue. A tear came down her cheek and quickly she wiped it away. She’d been a fool to hang on to those thoughts and dreams about a future with Bobby that had never existed. She eventually followed suit and went back into the mansion.

~


Ororo Munroe had never felt as drunk as she did at that very minute. She was boldly dancing on one of the hottest guys in this club, after they had decided to skip Harry’s at the very last minute. New York’s Hellfire Club was out of control and the only way they’d gotten in was because of Emma Frost. She’d shaken her head at that because she’d always thought that Emma had been too much of a frigid bitch to do anything exciting. She smiled at that thought because a lot of people thought the same thing about her sometimes. Hell, Logan had even told her that once, not that she paid much attention to what Logan said to her about things.

If he suggested the walls should be blue, Ororo instantly wanted pink. If he thought they should have tacos for dinner, she wanted to fight him for seafood. He brought that out in her, the need to fight and be territorial.

The guy she was grinding against smiled down at her. “So, what’s your name?”

She turned to him and smiled up, that liquid courage she’d digested a while ago threatening to come up. “I don’t know if I should tell you.”

“You can,” she realized that he was holding her close now.

She didn’t like it at all. She took a breath. “I’m sure you’d love to know. But really, I just met you.” Mentally she was sending out a distress call to Emma who quirked her eyebrows and giggled as she sipped on her Long Island ice tea. She gave Betsy a look.

“We must save, Ororo,” she said and glanced over to Storm. “From that fine piece of man.”

“Down, girl.” Betsy laughed as the two of them slipped from the bar and into the crowd to rescue their leader.

“You rang,” Emma smiled.

The guy looked at the two other women and smiled. “Ladies, what can I do for you?”

“You can let go of our friend,” Betsy advised.

“All she has to do is say so,” the man replied looking back to the woman who had her hands planted squarely against his chest.

“Uh..let go,” Storm’s words slurred together drunkenly.

“Will do.”

The man released her as Betsy and Emma took her each by the shoulders and pushed her away from him and back through the crowd and towards the bar.

“One more shot, girls.” The woman known as Storm smiled as she slid onto a barstool. Tonight, she wanted to forget that she was a leader, and a teacher and a protector. She wanted to forget it all.

Emma and Betsy gave each other looks before following suit and settling themselves back at the bar.

“Don’t you think you’re hitting the liquor a bit too hard?” Betsy asked while Emma watched as the white haired woman slammed down a shot of Jack Daniels and asked for another.

Ororo wiped her mouth and smiled. “No. Do you?”

“Yes, Storm. I do.”

“To bad, you’re not my mother. She’s dead. And you’re not my father. He’s dead too.” She picked up the short shot glass and prepaired to take another shot. “They’re all dead, Betsy.”

She through her head back along with the shot and felt the familiar sting as it took away her pain. She was always in pain she decided and it didn’t matter what she did, she would always feel it.

Always.

“Storm, I think you’ve had enough,” Betsy said sharply.

“I don’t think I have. This is all that I can do not to remember on a night like this that I miss my family. They should be here but they aren’t.”

Emma sighed because she’d had enough. “Don’t act like were not grieving. That isn’t all your grief, Ororo. I grieved to, but now I’m living.”

Ororo turned to the blond mutant beside her. “Grieve? Who did you grieve for? Surely not Jean, maybe Scott. But you damn sure didn’t grieve, for Xavier.”

Emma looked away and whispered. “We kept in touch.”

“You what?”

Emma cleared her throat. “Me and Xavier kept in touch after I got a divorce from Sebastion Shaw, who happens to own this club. I came back to the States, fell for Shaw, married him. Had a miscarriage and then things turned bitter. Thus divorce.”

Ororo’s eyes widened. “I’m not drunk enough for this.”

Betsy said nothing as her friend got off the barstool and they all headed out to the black SUV they’d liberated from the garage earlier. Ororo stumbled into the back and Emma and Betsy got up front, with Betsy driving.

~


Kitty was sitting in the Rec Room when Rogue entered. The two female mutants glared at each other intensely before Rogue backed out not wanting to start a fight. Bobby had explained to her what had happened earlier.

Suddenly the sound of a motorcycle caught her ears and she smiled.

He was back.

She ran down to the garage to meet him and watched as he slung a bag over his shoulders.

“Sup, kid?” He asked in low voice. He sounded weary and tired just as he always did when he came back from chasing his past.

“Ah’ve miss yah” Rogue wrapped her arms around his neck when he came close enough.

“Missed ya to,” he said returning the hug.

The two of them walked until they reached his room with Rogue filling him in on the happenings of Mutant High. Not much had changed in the weeks that he’d been gone, except that he now knew about the arrival of Elizabeth Braddock. He was going to be outnumbered on the team of mutants if more females kept showing up.

Rogue said goodbye eventually and a bit reluctantly and allowed Logan to rest in peace.

He slept for a little while before finally getting up and going down stairs just in time to see three drunk mutants stumbling in. One of them was a white haired weather goddess who had apparently out drank the other two.

She had her sling back heels off and in her hand while the other hand allowed her to lean against the wall in her attempt to walk.

She stumbled but he caught her in time.

“Lo-Oh-gan” she smiled up into his face. He caught a whiff of her breath and it was pure Jack Daniels. He looked at the other two who were at least walking right. “Your home.”

“Darlin, how much did ya drink?” he asked in a gruffer tone than he’d intended. He’d never admit to anyone how good it felt for her to be happy at his return and in his arms.

“Enough to make you sexy” she smiled up him.

He closed his eyes praying she’d remember that one in the morning. “Come on, let’s get you to bed.”

“Only if you say please… can you take this off,” Ororo smiled as she pointed to her dress. She was feeling more than sexy and the role of seductress belonged to her. She wanted to owned the title and the man in front of her was the one she wanted to seduce, oh so badly.
He suppressed a groan before asking. “You two okay?”

“Were, fine Logan.” Betsy smiled. “She’s the one who needs the help.”

Emma said nothing, only watching with interest as he helped his team leader with a tenderness she’d never seen from anyone before. She also knew that the Wolverine was rarely the tender type. When they were gone, she turned to Betsy.

“Those two have something going on.”

“What!” Betsy exclaimed. “Yeah, right. Those two don’t have one thing in common. And besides, Ororo is with Forge.”

“She’s with him and yet, she hasn’t answered his proposal. Sounds like there’s a reason behind that.” Emma left Betsy wondering about her words and about how they rang true.

~
The nearest room that he could get the drunken headmistress to was his own. Logan sighed at the thought of the students finding out. They would have a field day with this. He first placed her on the bed and then went to lock the door behind him. The last thing he needed was Rogue barging in on him when he was only trying to be a decent friend.

“Are ya gonna undress me?” Ororo cooed. She definitely didn’t see him as a decent friend at the moment.

He turned to her and saw that she was on his bed propped up seductively on the bed. If he had been anyone else she wouldn’t have had to ask. “No,” he snapped.

“Fine,” she slid off the bed. “I’ll undress myself.”

Before he could stop her the black silk dress fluttered to the floor and she was left standing with nothing but pearls on. What a seductive image she made for him. It was one he would always keep. She closed the distance before him and smiled up into his face, blue eyes shining. “That’s better, right Logan?” Her whisper was seductive as she pulled his head down for a kiss that instantly made him hard. That made him want to be inside of her.

A weird ass thought came out of no where.

Mate!

It was simple thought, but it was also the scariest thought he’d ever had. He’d never even went there with Jean because of Scott. He would not be the reason Ororo couldn’t find happiness. He pushed her away.

“Are you gay?” She asked quickly.

“What? No, I’m not gay.” He raised an eyebrow as he tried to defend his manhood. “You’re drunk and you don’t know what you’re saying.”

“I’m not Jean. Is that it?” She was biting her lip in the most seductive way. She was oblivious to the torture she was inflicting upon him.

He smiled. “No, Ro. I want you. I mean I want you really bad, but…”

“So take me.” She stumbled and he caught her again.

“Making a habit of stumbling, darlin?” He asked on a growl.

“No,” she snapped. “I should go. Here I am, drunk and horny and with you. This picture is wrong.”

He looked between them at her naked body. “It seems right to me. But you’re right, Storm. Maybe you should go.”

“I don’t want to.” She whispered and pulled his head back down again. She tasted of Jack Daniels and tequila and the bitter taste of lime and salt lingered as well. He wanted to devour her, and she was willing. Oh so willing, to let him take her body and ravish it until she climaxed.

Before he knew it she was undoing his pants and falling to her knees. She pulled his cock out of his pants and caressed it gently.

She smiled up at him, her thoughts secret. She was mentally, in her drunken state comparing him to Forge. He was much larger.

Her mouth encased his cock and he let out a breath he’d been holding. Her mouth felt incredible and warm against his flesh. He hissed as she nipped at him lightly.

He pulled her up and pushed her back onto the bed. He’d never thought in a million years that he would have her naked in his bed room. But she was and he wanted her. He gave no thoughts to anything else. He just needed to be inside her, to be apart of her.

“Logan, please.” She said wanting him.

She spread her legs and instantly he dipped his head tasting her. Finally he took her into his mouth completely and delighted in the sounds she was making above him. He leaned up and inserted two fingers, stroking her.

Her blue eyes flew open and locked with his.

“Come for me,” he demanded and she did. His words sent her careening over the edge and falling into the ecstasy of his touch.

“Inside of me now!” She hissed and felt him moved between her legs as he stripped off his black tee shirt and through it to the floor.

He slipped into her, trying not to hurt her. She was warm and clenching around him, accommodating him. When he was all the way in, he pulled out and slammed into her again. She cried out in what he knew was Swahili and English as he growled and thrust against her.

All tenderness was gone from him. He wanted her with every fiber of his being. He wanted her to solely belong to him. He wanted to claim her. He leaned down and nipped her delicate shoulder as he thrust harder and deeper into body.

She cried out his name over and over. She pulled him down for a kiss and somewhere in the back of her inebriated mind; she wondered what she was doing. And then the answer came to her.
You’re having your first orgasm, and with that she pushed all other thoughts aside falling back into the moment.

She bucked and arched her back to meet each thrust. They were completely in the throws of passion with neither wishing for anything else but this moment.
Logan let go and together they went over the edge, satisfied with what had transpired between them.





You must login () to review.