He let her down in the middle of the room and pushed her soaked robe to the floor. She was still upset, but the tears were not coming now. He couldn’t stand it when she cried, not that Storm had the chance to shed true emotions much.

“I’ll take care of ya” he said with his arms on her shoulders. Her hair was soaking wet and stuck to her body. He grabbed her hair on both sides and gently placed it behind her head before pushing both thin straps of her soaked blue night dress to the sides, letting the nightdress fall to the floor with a thud.
There she was, standing in front of him completely naked, mocha skin glistening from the rain still on her. He glanced down at her breasts while she just looked up at him with those big blue eyes, turning red from her crying. He was aroused, and felt ashamed by it. This was not the time to think like that, he was there simply to help his dear friend.

“Let me get you a dry nightdress” he said while trying to clear his throat. He turned quickly away and walked towards her dresser. He feared he would not be able to help himself if he stayed much longer.

“Logan…” she called softly, so soft he could barely hear it.

He turned from her dresser draw where he was rummaging for a nightdress. She walked over to him, still completely naked and placed her hand on his shoulder. “Yeah darlin’.” He said, taken aback by her beautiful body, trying to look at her eyes and not her body, but it was a loosing battle.

She stared straight into his eyes while grabbing his hand and placing it on her bare breast, nipples aroused and tender. His other hand was holding her arm. He stroked her breast, wanting to resist but could not. She looked down, then back up to him, staring him straight in the eyes “Do I not excite you Logan?”
He grabbed her breast and squeezed it, then pressed her mouth to his and kissed her passionately. He put both hands on the side of her face before releasing the kiss.

“You don’t know what you’re getting’ yourself into darlin’.” He dropped his arms and turned away trying to focus on her dresser, before she did something she might regret.

“That was the reaction I was afraid of,” Her eyes starting to well with tears as she turned and walked towards the bed.

Logan grabbed her arm and spun her around. “You don’t know what you’re talkin’ about darlin’. You’re the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on.” He placed both hands on her cheeks, using his calloused thumbs to wipe away the tears. He didn’t know why he just said what he said, but it was true. He bottled it up; afraid of loosing the friendship he treasured so much.

“Make love to me Logan.” She kissed him softly before pulling back and pushing his jacket off.

“Are you sure about this?” he whispered after a brief pause, gently caressing her arms. “You don’t want this Storm, you’re hurt and upset. I don’t want to ruin anything between us.”

She grabbed his face and kissed him passionately, pulling him to her bed as she did so. She placed her tongue in his mouth and swirled it as she lowered herself onto the bed. He was grabbing at her breast while she stroked the center of his bulging jeans.

“I do want this Logan.” She said in a determined voice as she tore his shirt, sending buttons flying in both directions. She caressed his chest and twirled her fingers in his curly, black chest hair, kissing him as she did so. He couldn’t control himself any longer.

Logan growled as he removed the rest of his shirt, shifting her further up the bed. He kissed her frantically on the mouth before retreating to her breasts. He flicked her nipples with his tongue as she dug her fingers in his hair, moaning his name.

He lowered his head further, and forced his tongue into her sucking at her juices, making her cry louder. He placed two fingers into her slowly massaging her, watching her body respond to him. She moaned loudly and cried his name as she climaxed. He couldn’t hold on anymore.

He pulled at his belt and unbuttoned his jeans as fast as he could. Storm pulled his pants to his ankles before coming up to claim another kiss from him. He forced his mouth unto hers as hard as possible, literally taking her breath away.

He pushed her back down on the bed and forced himself into her. She screamed in pain.

“Nooooo” he growled as he felt her rip, but could not stop himself from continuing to thrust in and out. He was too excited. He could smell the blood trickling down her legs, but was unable to control himself. He thrusted harder and harder.

She grabbed his shoulders in pain, but did not want him to stop.

“Pleeeeaase Logan, do not stop.”

He thrusted himself deep into her and emptied his seed in her womb. He was panting heavily and sweat dripped from his forehead onto her breast. He could see the unshed tears in her eyes. He stroked her face gently and kissed her lips.

“Why didn’t ya tell me? I would have gone more gently darlin’.”

“I was afraid you would not have wanted me if you knew I was a virgin Logan.”

“There’s nothing to stop me from wanting you, but I never wanted to hurt you.”

“You did not Logan.” She said stroking his cheek and leaned up to kiss his forehead. He had never felt so close and loved by someone as he did at that moment.

He looked down and could see the blood starting to soak the sheets. He got up and went to the bathroom. She heard the water turn on before his naked form came into the doorway again. He walked over to her and kissed her before picking her up.

“What are you doing Logan?” she asked as she put her arms around his neck.

“You need to soak in a bath, I don’t wanna see you hurtin’ in the mornin’ Ro.” He placed her gently into the bathtub and waited until the water rose before turning it off.

“Logan, you do not have to do this.”

“Shhhh.” He said as he placed his finger over his mouth. He grabbed the shampoo bottle and worked it into her silky white tresses. He grabbed a washcloth and rang it over her hair to rinse out the top of her head. He moved behind her and started to massage her shoulders.

“Oooooh, Logan. You are even more gentle then I realized.”

“Don’t let the others know that” he said with a smile.

When he was done massaging her he released the bathtub drain and lifted her out of the tub. He reached over to a shelf on the wall and grabbed a towel to start drying her off. He was kneeling down by her feet when she placed her hand on his head.

“Logan, you are too good to me, I do not deserve this.” She smiled and then kneeled down in front of him to kiss him.

“No, you deserve much better then what you’ve gotten Storm.”

They stood up together and he placed the towel around her. She just looked at him, unable to speak, not knowing her friend, the feral Wolverine, could be so loving towards her.

He picked her up and placed her gently in her bed, pulling the covers over her before lying next to her. He put his arms around her and held her close until they fell asleep together.





You must login () to review.