Chapter 3
Storm didn’t wake up until late the next afternoon. Although Wolverine had woken up early he stayed in bed, holding her. He didn’t want her to wake up and think he had abandoned her or used her.

Storm was slowly coming out of her sleep. She felt oddly at peace, and then realized she was not alone in her bed.

“Logan?” she asked as she rolled over to look at him.

“Yeah darlin’?” he said leaning on his side, staring at the beautiful woman he was lucky to be with.

“Last night was not a dream, was it?”

“No.” he said, feeling disappointed. He knew she would regret what they had done, but he couldn’t control himself. She could read his thoughts from his facial expressions.

“I am happy then Logan. It was much better then a dream.” She leaned up and kissed him, then snuggled close to his chest.

“I’m glad to hear you say that ‘Ro. How are ya feelin’?”
“Wonderful Logan.” She reached down and stroked his erect manhood while kissing his chest.

He rolled on top of her, kissing her. His kiss was hard and demanding. He pulled her arms up and held them above her head with one hand. He used his free hand to help himself enter her, slower and more carefully this time.

“I told ya you didn’t know what you were getting’ yourself into” he said as he steadily increased his pace, making sure not to cause her pain this time. He released her hands and she placed them on his shoulders. She started moaning louder and louder, driving him deeper into her.

He climaxed and emptied himself into her before rolling off. They lay on the bed for several minutes catching their breath before Wolverine stood up.

“Where are you going Logan?”

“To get you something to eat” he said as he pulled his pants on.

“I am fine Logan.”

“No Ro, you didn’t eat yesterday, and it’s already almost four. You have to eat something.” He turned and walked out the bedroom door, closing it behind him.

Walking down the stairs he ran into Jubilee going back up to her room.

“Hey Wolverine, how’s Storm? I’m gonna go talk to her.” She said trying to run past him.

“No kid, she’s fine but needs some time alone.” He said while grabbing her arm to stop her. He was sure Storm wouldn’t mind the company, but thought she may not have been dressed, and the evidence of them being together was still all over her room.

“Alright then, if you say so.” Jubilee sighed and then continue going up the stairs.

When Wolverine entered the kitchen Jean had already made dinner. Scott and the professor were in there as well.

“We’ll I’m glad to see you grace us with your presence Wolverine.” Scott chimed. “Where have you been all day?”

Wolverine stuck out his middle claw in reply, then walked over to the turkey on the oven and carved a piece for Ororo. Scott gave him a dirty look, which the professor noticed.

“Have you heard from Storm, Logan? She is usually up quite early, but after the events that have taken place over the last few days I am concerned for her well being?” The professor asked, with honest concern in his voice.

“She’s fine Chuck, just needs a little time to heal.” He said finishing making the plate in his hand. “I’m going up to give her some food now, see if she’ll eat.”

“You’ve been keeping her company?” Scott said sarcastically.

“You gotta problem with that, four eyes?” Wolverine said as he ejected his claws again.

“Scott, Logan please!” Jean said getting in between the two of them. “I’m sure Logan is just trying to be helpful. Bringing her food is a good idea Logan… Please Logan, tell Storm if she needs anything, we are here for her.” She said as she lowered her arms.
“Yes Logan, and if she needs help, please tell me at once.” Charles asked. “We know her goddess issues run deep, I do not want…”

“Yeah, got it Chuck.” Logan interrupted. “I think she needs time for herself for once, not the X-men.” He said as he walked away and back up the stairs.

“I don’t like him alone with Storm, we know he’s not capable of real emotion! He could make Storm worse!” Scott said rather angrily. “Jean, go up and talk with her.” He demanded while pointing towards the stairs.

“Please Scott, Logan may be a lot of things, but I sense true concern from him.”

“As do I” Jean said, holding Scott’s arm.

“He knows of the pain Storm is going through, and he can help her, interrupting will just add stress. Your concern is noted Scott, but we must not interfere at this time.” Charles said as he left the room.

“No, but it’s always okay for Logan to interfere…” Scott whispered angrily to himself, yet he knew the professor probably heard him.





You must login () to review.