The sun had gone down a while ago. She laid, sprawled across her king sized bed as she worked on her latest essay for Prof. Xavier’s “Mutie Sextology” class. The soft, navy blue, cotton duvet cushioned her elbows and yet she found her arms still cramped up a bit. She lifted herself up onto her knees and stretched out her back and arms. An audible crack echoed through her room as her phone sounded. The theme song to Captain Planet continued to go off as she searched her cover for the buried phone. She let out a yip of victory as she found it and answered.

Ororo: Hello there stranger.

???: Oh so you don’t know me now, huh?

Ororo: I’m sorry. Can I help you, sir?

???: You think you’re real funny don’t you?

Ororo: Why? Am I amusing you? Do I make you giggle, Logan?

Logan: No one likes a smartass darlin’. What cha’ doin’?

Ororo: Masturbating to a picture of Scotty I lifted from your dresser.

Logan: HA! (bursts into laughter on the other end of the phone)

Ororo: What? What did I say?

Logan: You seem bored darlin’. Want me tah’ come over and keep you “entertained”?

Ororo: Boy, stop! I know you have the same essay I have and I’m 90% sure you haven’t even started!

Logan: I’m not hearing a no.

Ororo: Logan. . .(dial tone)





You must login () to review.