Author's Chapter Notes:
It's been a long time since I have updated so it was definitely time for me to fix that. This isn't anything huge, but it's better than nothing. :)
Late the next evening, Logan found Ororo sitting behind a stack of paper work in her office. He couldn’t fight the feeling of warmth he got every time he saw her. She was his and he was hers.

“Evenin’ darlin’,” Logan greeted her from under his Stetson.

She looked up and smiled at him. She always melted when she that that handsome smile grace his face.

“Well hello there, cowboy.”

“I was thinking that you and me need some time to ourselves. With everything that has been going around here lately, you of all people could use a break.”

“That sounds lovely Logan, but really, I am so behind in paperwork there is no time for me to”“

“No buts,” Logan interrupted, “I expect you to go up to the room and change in ta something nice. I’m takin’ ya out.”

Ororo sighed; she couldn’t resist him sometimes. So she got up and made her way to her adoring love and wrapped her arms around his neck as his hands found their place on her hips. Propping herself up on her tiptoes, Ororo gave him a sweet kiss on the lips.

“ I’ll be ready in fifteen minutes,” she assured him before letting go of him and gliding up the stairs to their room.

…………………………

“So have ya decided on any colors,” Logan asked Ororo as he drove to their destination.

“Wait, what,” Ororo responded looking quite confused.

“Ya know, fer the wedding.”

Ororo was utterly shocked. She didn’t even think that Logan cared about the details of the wedding. For all she knew, they could get married in cardboard boxes and Logan wouldn’t think twice.

“I really haven’t given it much thought yet.”

“Well, what about pink. It is yer favorite color.”

Ororo laughed at this. She was actually laughing uncontrollably. Logan tried his best to glare at her, but he couldn’t keep it together. Ro was just so cute when she laughed. He loved this side of her. Sometimes he wished she would let others see her this way, but he did love that he was one of the few people she trusts enough to share this with.

“You, the Wolverine wearing pink!?”

“What? It brings out my eyes,” Logan joked.

This response just made her laugh even more. As her laughter ceased, Logan caught her eye and winked at her.

“You really are something, my love,” Ororo breathed. “Where are we headed anyways? We have been driving for quite some time.”

“It’s a surprise so don’t worry about it. ‘Sides, we’re almost there,” Logan said.

Before Ororo could question him any further, Logan had pulled the car over. He got out of the car and opened her door for her and helped her out. When Ororo saw what was before eyes she could barely breathe.

“Logan,” she gasped, “it’s perfect.”





You must login () to review.