Ororo took in the sight before her eyes. Logan had taken her to a beautiful garden that seemed to have every variety of rose and lily known to man. On top of the natural beauty of the flowers and greenery, twinkling lights were strung from the trees across the entire space. There were lanterns placed strategically around the garden that helped create the perfect romantic lighting. In the back of the garden, there was a table next to the most incredible lilac bush Ororo had ever seen. The bush was so large that it looked more like a tree with gorgeous light purple flowers cascading over the table. A white lace tablecloth was draped over the table that was already perfectly set for two. The sight was so whimsical that it took Ororo’s breath away. She could hardly believe that the Wolverine had put this together.

It wasn’t until Logan came up behind and wrapped his arms around her waist that Ororo was brought out of her trance.

“Only tha best for you, darlin’,” Logan whispered in her ear.

Ororo leaned back into his protective arms.

“What did I do to deserve someone as beautiful and perfect as you,” she said before turning to face him.

Logan looked deep into her eyes as he rested his forehead on hers.

“I love you, Ro,” he said as he pulled her in for a long, passionate kiss.

Logan led Ororo through the garden to the table that awaited them.

For hours, the two sat there and enjoyed each other’s company over a bottle of wine. They spent the night laughing until their sides hurt.

Once the wine was finished, Ororo grabbed Logan by the hands and led him to a quilt that had been spread out in clearing not far from the lilac bush. As they settled down, Logan wrapped his love in arms.

They laid there in silence and gazed up at the stars. With her head on his chest, Ororo nestled her body closer to him. Logan was gently tracing circles on the small of her back.

It wasn’t long before Ororo couldn’t handle it anymore. She moved herself on top of him and went in for a kiss. Logan sat up and tangled his hands into her long white hair. As the kiss grew more intense, Ororo danced her fingers down to the bottom his shirt and began to take it off. Logan eased Ororo onto her back and began unbuttoning her shear black top. He moved his lips to her neck as she started to undo his belt. Logan slowly trailed his kisses down to her hips. Ororo drew him up for one more kiss before they made love under the stars.

……………….

“Alright, darlin’. It’s about time we head back,” he said.

“How about we just stay here forever. I don’t think anyone would notice,” Ororo said with smile.

“Ro, as much as I’d like that, we both have class in a few hours.”

“Believe me I know,” she said as he helped her up.

Once they got back to the car, Ro turned to her love right before he opened her door. She wrapped her arms around his neck and went up on toes. She brought her lips close to his, but stopped just short of a kiss.

“I love you,” she whispered. “Forever and always.”





You must login () to review.