Author's Chapter Notes:
For some reason all of chapter ten will not post together, this is just the end.
"Hmmm," was Ororo's only reply.

Ororo stayed on the porch watching as Scott and Jean drove away, a feeling of melancholy starting to overtake her. Never in her life had she fought over a man, but never had she had what she was discovering with Logan either. The last week he had proven himself to be a constant surprise to her. More loving, gentle, kind and affectionate that she had ever presumed him to be. And damn the man was an awesome lover. Yes he was proving himself definitely worth fighting for and as long as he wanted her the war was officially on.


Mofo ran ahead of them as they came to the clearing at the lakes north shore.

They walked along with his arm over her shoulder, hers around his waist, quietly enjoying the evening beauty as the sun had set and the stars began to shine. The moon overhead now cast their path in luminous light that showed the activities of the lakes nocturnal creatures.

Logan had spoken truthfully earlier when he said this place made one relaxed and peaceful. The strong arm about her definitely helped make it so also.

The mornings conversation and confrontation with Jean had only spurred them to turn their upset to energy, in focusing on a great deal of work being accomplished to the boathouse. Once unwanted emotions had burned away their world was right again.

Logan halted their leisurely progress, turning Ororo in his arms to look at her as if suddenly he had an epiphany. Slowly his eyes caressed her hair to her brow, trailing down to cerulean eyes that held the moon in their depth, pausing there lost in their beautiful spell till able to travel on to her wonderful mouth that was slightly parted in question to his actions. Before she could move or utter a sound his mouth claimed hers in a possessive kiss, driving all reason from her already baffled mind. His tongue slid past her lips to taste what he now knew to be the most delicious feast in the world. Together their mouths wreaked havoc on each others senses, as hands began a rapid onslaught on their scant clothing to feel the others flesh hidden beneath. In mere seconds nothing barred the others touch.

His hands found her wet as he cupped her womanhood to rub her sensitive pearl.

Her hands found him rigidly hard as her satin hands stroked his hardened steel.

Wordlessly he lowered her to the ground, his hands continuing their languid exploration of her exquisite form. Never had he seen anything as beautiful, never had he dreamed that having her this way could be true.

"Ro," whispered as if it was a prayer, no other words adequate to follow. Positioning himself inside her silken thighs he entered her deliberately, slowly relishing every second of feeling himself enveloped in her hot sheath.

Trees began to sway, as a warm wind bent their branches.

Ororo could barely stand the unbelievable torture of his filling her so slowly. Her desire spurring her to clench her inner muscles to pull him in faster, as she circled and ground her hips to the hilt of his cock, eliciting the most erotic moan from her as the contact stimulated her clit as well.

"Fuuucckk...damn...Ro," overwhelming emotion and feeling causing him to nearly explode within her already.

"Shhhh,...don't move," she breathed. Grabbing hold of his buttocks, she continued to clench her walls, while circling herself on his cock buried deep within her. She locked her ankles behind his muscular thighs to gain the purchase she needed to fit his enormous penis inside her, working hard to find the ability to squeeze his amazing length and girth.

Thunder rumbled in the distance.

Logan was no longer earthbound. Suddenly she had given him the ability to fly. "God.....damn, darlin, so fuckin'....good." he hardly got out between clenched teeth. Ororo Munroe was beyond anything, heaven or earth had ever made. Here he was unmoving within this phenomenal woman, yet his heart made him focus on the entirety of what he felt for her, centering on his manhood. He needed more of her, even to her very soul.

Lightening streaked across the once clear sky, dancing in a brilliantly beautiful display.

Ororo thought she would shatter at any moment. Still wanting him to know what she felt for him, she continued stroking his penis, while sighing his name over and over again. Goddess the feeling was nearly killing her with its pleasure.

"No one...no one else...ever Ro, mine, mine Mine," he roared, never having moved and never having such a powerful climax, born in his heart, exploding from his loins.

She kept moving on him milking him till the last, she stilled her motions, as she too reached her peak, crying out what she could no longer hold in, "I love you...I love you!" on stolen breath.

The sky opened up drenching them both in it's downpour.

One tear slid down his face, hidden in the rain.





You must login () to review.