Author's Chapter Notes:
I still don't own so please don't sue
How dare she drop his ass in the deep end of the pool with all this adamantium lacing his bones! During all the ruckus he hadn't failed to notice the audience of practically the entire school observing his defeat at her hands. Just because his dog got a hold of her sexy panties didn't give her the right to try and murder him! And what did she need them for anyway, wasn't she constantly dateless! So what if Mofo had dragged her drawers all over the mansion and some of the boys had seen them and he had dropped a pair or two running around the professors suite (one pair right on his foot), there was no reason for her anger towards him. This was not over with by a long shot.

Ororo had just made it to her loft and plopped down on her bed sighing heavily when banging sounded so loudly upon her door she feared the wood would crack.

"Alright, alright I am coming." she called, but before she could sit up the door was thrust open indenting the wall behind it and before her stood a dripping wet and furious Wolverine.

After jumping to her feet at the intrusion into her personal sanctuary she stood glaring back at the angry man and did the worst thing that she could have possibly done at the moment. She burst out laughing! Not just snickers hidden politely behind her hand, but full force side busting guffaws. To add insult to Logans injury, the few clouds that had placed her room in shadow immediately gave way to allow bright sunlight to stream through both skylights, illuminating his irate visage as if on center stage.

"Do ya' really enjoy playin' and ice cold bitch, or is this the way ya' hide yer fear? Cause believe me when I say yer ass is mine darlin."

Calming her laughter as best she could and taking a deep breath she bravely faced the sopping Wolverine, "Oh please Logan, you do not frighten me, you never have and you only got what you deserved seeing as how I could not take my retribution out on a dumb dog!"

Logan turned as if to leave but instead reached out and closed the door clicking the lock and pulled his soaking wet wife beater from his body. when he faced Ororo there was a glint in his eyes she had never seen before. Slowly he started stalking toward the offending weather goddess.

Though she had not been afraid, after seeing the look in his eyes, Ororo had an immediate change of heart and tried to make a mad dash across her king size bed to escape whatever he had in mind. She proved to slow for his amazing agility, for despite his muscular bulk, he caught her about the waist and brought her down to the mattress with an easy surety, landing his body weight upon her to insure her capture.

"Mmmhph...Logan...do you mind I can not breathe," she forced out as best she could.

"Why darlin finding yerself in an uncomfortable predicament, like being tossed inta a pool with a skeleton full of metal?" Even so he raised up on to his elbows allowing her lungs to rapidly inhale the much needed air.

Logan looked down as she breathed heavily and caught sight of her breasts heaving with each rapid breath. Damn, she really was hot and for the first time ever he had her in a positon he had longed for for quite some time.

Ororo had not missed his eyes path to her chest and if she was honest with herself she was breathing hard not just from his weight upon her, but also the closeness to this feral man she had dreamed of so many nights right where they were now.

"Logan...Logan..., I am up here."

Reluctantly he raised his eyes to hers and was once again entranced. He found himself lost in the most beautiful pools of blue he could ever see. Before he could think clearly he acted. His lips found hers and he found a new way of drowning.

At first she was shocked, but then her body took over to full betrayal of her mind and she was kissing him back with everything in her.

They dueled back and forth in their passion till both were starved for air, forced to break their powerful connection.

Logan was the first to find his voice, "Ro, I won't say I'm sorry...cause I aint darlin,...so if yer gonna do something to me cause yer pissed then go ahead cause I wanna do it again.

"Did I ask you to apologize Logan? I did not do anything that I did not want to," and with a small gleam in her eyes she added, "now or earlier."

That did it, he could not resist the idea of finally having his hands on her so he took this chance to tickle her everywhere he could grasp with all the insane laughing and thrashing about she was doing.

"Uncle...uncle...uncle," she cried in between giggles and laughter.

"Are ya sure darlin, I still aint dry and ya did insult my dog."

"Well Logan thanks to you bringing your ill mannered mutt to the mansion I have been embarrassed more than I have ever been in my entire life. And why do you call that creature Mofo anyway?"

"Since ya asked me darlin, when I was leavin' Harry's one night I caught the little motherfucker relieving himself against my bike. I said it out loud and he walked right over to me and extended his paw as if in introductions askin' 'and ya are.' So I figure if he pissed on my bike, answered to it, it might as well be his name. But I couldn't see Chuck takin' too kindly to me yellin' fer Motherfucker around the place so I gave him a suitable acronym and that's that.

Storm seemed to ponder his answer for a minute then smirking rather cutely, tilted her head and said, "Logan you know what an acronym is?" And once again laughter took hold of her.

After tasting her lips, Logan found he was a lost man as he leaned in to capture them with his own again only to stop abruptly and jump to his feet shoving his hands into his wet pockets.

"Ro, are you okay, I was picking up this weird feeling that something was going on with you..." Jean announced through the door, trying the knob.

Ororo was crushed. Same old Logan, acting as if he had done something wrong with her when Jean showed up. Doing her best to hide her emotions behind the mask she had perfected over the years, she sat up straightening her hair and clothes and called out to Jean, "Everything's fine, no need to worry, absolutely nothing is going on." she said, refusing to meet Logans glare.

"You sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine, just doing a little cleaning about to get rid of something..., I will see you in a bit." and with that said, Ororo dismissed Jean without further interruption.

"Ro, look..."

"Save it Logan, just go."

"Ever the ice queen never letting go."

"I did earlier when I dropped your ass in the pool." she said as she stubbornly tilted her chin forward.

'Logan, Ororo, would the two of you mind meeting me in my office please.' the professors telepathic call came to them both. It was obvious that it was not a request, but a command. Neither one missed the tone and inflection the professor used in their minds.

"I'll be right there Charles." Ororo sighed, as she stood up brushing past Logan, leaving her room without giving him a second look.

Logan hung his head and inwardly cursed himself.


Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW



You must login () to review.