Author's Chapter Notes:
I Don't Own So Please Don't Sue

This is for all of you faithfuls, Shejams, GhostAuthor, Dragon, Victoria, Dragongigi, QTFIC, Ang, Esme, DaughteroftheWind and PamDill. Thanks for sticking in there and reviewing. I will finish this.
The downy soft kingsized bed was impossibly uncomfortable. She had tossed and turned for an hour and a half trying to get to sleep. The sheet tangled around her shapely toned bare legs, as part of it draped over her nude body. The single long thick braid of her long hair lay across two pillows.

She wasn't too hot or too cold. Temperatures never bothered her as her body automatically adjusted to any environment. She was more than aware that her restlessness was not due to any external stimuli, but her hearts aching. Logan had told her frankly what he wanted,...her. She couldn't bring herself to be so brave. She felt the coward in every sense of the word.

Logically, she knew that Jean was with Scott and therefore held no legitimate claim to Logan, but for two years she had witnessed their amorous flirtation. Not to mention that Jean was practically in heat for him despite her feelings for Scott. Logan may be letting go of his attraction for Jean, but hers for him was still alive and well. No one could miss the way Jean primped when she was anywhere near him.

In her loft weeks ago after dumping him in the pool, Ororo was finally ready to give into her long held feelings for the resident feral. Reasoning that the too easily enflamed passion between them was a good sign that maybe he could be over Jean and ready to move on. That really didn't matter, she loved Jean like a sister and didn't want to do anything to harm that. Then again there was Scott who was stuck in the proverbial middle. He didn't deserve the callous treatment of having a relationship weighted heavily on one side. His commitment to Jean was complete, hers to him, not so much. Yet Ororo could not judge nor condemn. What she could do was keep her distance and let them all sort out the mess they were in and be there for all of them once it was done.

If that meant living with a broken heart and loneliness, then she would be the fool who lost, for the sake of those she loved.

"Uuuggghhh!" she couldn't take it anymore! It was as though she was caged and had to be released. She reached for the short satin robe at the end of her bed, donning it as she left her room on quiet feet heading downstairs for a drink of water.

Unlike the mansion the boathouse had a secluded kind of quiet. Being near the lake all types of wildlife could be heard at night as well as the abundant frogs and crickets.

Ororo had come to lean against the frame of the open back door, at last letting the peaceful sounds of the lake and its population lull her back into an acceptable calm.

"Thank you goddess." she breathed, as she turned to head back to her temporary bedroom and hopefully a little sleep.

Entering the upstairs hallway she spotted something dart into Logan's bedroom, as he had gotten into the habit of leaving his door half open. Ororo had no idea as to whether or not one of the woods creatures had made its way back into the house as they had before her and Logan's arrival.

Cautiously she made her way to the open door, not wanting to alarm Logan or his claws. Nor whatever had scurried in.

With the bedroom now furnished, the bed was no longer just haphazardly thrust into the middle of the floor, but further in near the western walls windows.

"Logan?" she whispered coming to stand at the foot of the bed, but seeing no sign of anything live in the room but him. Her eyes scanned the room briefly, till she heard him moan in his sleep.

An empty liquor bottle sat on the table next to his queen sized bed. She thought it a little ironic that he had the queen sized bed as though he waited for a woman to come join him and she had the king sized bed as if waiting on a man to join her. She could tell it was late she was thinking such nonsense things as that.

It must have been her imagination working overtime, as she could find nothing in his room.

Knowing she should leave, her feet moved her to the side of the bed he lay closest to.

He lay on his back with a sheet pulled up to his waist. From what she could see he slept the same as her, in the buff. If the moonlights glow upon him indicated correctly.

She shouldn't be there, she really needed to go.

Of its own accord her hand reached out to smooth the locks of hair over his eyes from his brow. He moaned louder.

Ororo jerked away startled and turned to run. She stopped.

Why was her body turning back around?! Was she insane, as she leaned perilously close to him and whispered, "I'm sorry Logan...I really am."

Like a mother tucking in a child, she kissed his forehead, finally resigned to return to her lonesome cell.

Logan's hand shot out, grabbing her wrist as she turned to go.

Surprised eyes looked down into molten silver. She felt paralyzed. She had been caught.

Neither one said anything. Their eyes left once again to do the communicating for them.

Ororo's heart was beating out of her chest, her breath was gone. Laying there in the moonlight he was beautiful. All of her calm was gone. In its place was the ache again.

Logan was afraid to let her wrist go. He had heard her fitful tossing, her going downstairs and her return. He knew the instant she entered his room and prayed he wasn't dreaming. He couldn't frighten her away by letting her know that he was awake. When she caressed his brow and said she was sorry, he had almost cried out, but only a moan had escaped. Knowing she had decided to leave, he had to try one more time. Reaching out to grasp her to stay was his last hope. He would not ruin it with more words.

*Please don't leave!*

*Please don't let go!*

A slight pull and she fell upon the bed. His eyes begged hers for the answer that all uncertainty was gone. He was afraid to wait for the answer. Strong arms enfolded her as she sat beside him.

Her breath fanned his neck, as her hand reached up to stroke his plentiful head of hair. It was soft as down.

He was lost. His lips started a trail from her ear to the sweet spot at the juncture of her shoulder.

She didn't stand a chance. In surrender, one hand happily swept over his back, while the other explored the six pack she had secretly longed to touch since first seeing him minus his shirt.

Somewhere during their discovery of one another their hungry mouths met as they had in the past. Logan would never get enough of her lips on his. Ororo had the softest, sweetest lips he had ever tasted. Sipping the finest wine could not compare to one taste from her delightful mouth. Parting their lips to delve inside, seeking the most intimate sample from one another.

They savored each other, relishing the pleasure their entwining tongues produced.

Logan needed more of her. He stood from the bed, unashamedly letting the sheet fall exposing all there was of himself. Ororo trembled a little as he pulled her up to stand before him.

With an admiring gasp, she unabashedly took her time in letting her eyes survey Logan's truly masculine form. She was right in thinking he was powerful. Her eyes held fast to his manhood, the likes of which she had never seen. No wonder he was so self confident and ahem...cocky. He was flawless.

Logan watched her observe him. Never taking his eyes from her. She had her turn now it was his. He unfastened the tie at her waist till it fell free. With deliberate slowness he place his hands on her shoulders under the fabric, running them down her arms until the robe lay waste at her feet.

There wasn't a word in any language to express what he saw in the person of Ororo Munroe.

More than generous perfectly rounded breasts sat high above her ribs. A flat toned abdomen was defined by a tiny waist that led to the most curvaceous hips he had ever seen. Her pubic area was smooth as she kept just a landing strip of it natural soft white curls. Logan arched one brow with his patent lopsided smirk. He was enthralled. He knew he didn't deserve her, this earthbound goddess, but he'd be damned if he would was stupid enough to walk away.

Logan took her hand and led her back to the bed, lowering her down as though she were made of the finest china.

He sat on the side of the bed this time, as his heated gaze perused her from head to toe. Logan lifted her heavy braid, removed the band at the end and loosened her glorious hair.

Ororo inhaled sharp as he trailed the back of his hand from the hollow of her chin to underneath, down her throat and between the valley of her breasts. He continued past her taut stomach, circling her belly button to sway side to side just above her white strip of curls.

The last bit of his restraint crumbled as he heard her moan and saw her her back arch up from the bed.

Logan kissed, sucked and nipped her lips as he positioned himself over her.

Ororo returned his mouths worship with equal fervor.

All thought save feeling left them. Logan's large hand slid up her side to cup her breast, he rolled its nipple between two fingers as he kneaded the silky skin in his palm.

"Mmmmmmmhhmmmmm...Logan." she sighed.

He reacted as a starving baby. A low rumbling growl emanated from him as his mouth worked magic on her from her lips to her throat, before latching on to a generous tit sucking her nipple to stand hard at attention.

"Ooooohhh...god...dess, it feels..." she panted, unable to finish the words.

Going to the other breast licking and nipping his way, Logan tilted his face upward to her with a voice thick with passion he said, "No darlin, it's me, but pray to me all ya want cause I ain't done worshippin' ya."

He went lower on her body licking and nipping as much of her flesh as he could on his journey south. Still his hands played at her tits. When he reached the center of her pleasure he tightly wrapped both arms under and around her thighs, knowing his intent.

"Loooogggaaaaannn." she screamed, with a moan, as his fantastic mouth attached to her clit. If not for the strength he used to hold her, her backs bowed arching would have separated him from his feast. He wasn't letting go, he had just sat down to this table and he was nowhere near satisfied.

Logan used both hands still wrapped around her thighs, to separate her vaginal lips to lick deeper into her pussy with his tongue, while he manipulated her clit with his thumb.

Ororo was coming apart. Her moans and mewls at a fever pitch. Damn, the man knew what he was doing!

No matter how deep he licked or how eagerly his mouth lapped her wetness, it was not enough. Her sweetness was quickly addicting. Logan felt her legs start to quiver and her stomach tighten. Not much longer and she would be in bliss. He licked and suckled harder as she exploded, clutching his hair, as she soared higher, calling his name over and over again.

Coming down from her shattering climax, Ororo needed to share with him what he had given her. With as much grace as her shakey body could afford,
she prompted Logan to lay back across the bed.

Her enjoyment of his body was just as painstaking as his was of her. Kissing him she immediately tasted the aftermath of her mind blowing release. Though she could drink from his lips forever, there was still so much more of him she hadn't come to know. Ororo lavished kisses on muscle after muscle, while her hands became familiar with every inch of him she could reach.

She could physically feel his temperature rise and heartbeat increase, as she liberally discovered the perfection that was Logan.

Unlike her, his sounds of pleasure were more guttural and deep. At times even sounding like purrs and growls. It spurred her on in her quest to please him.

Ororo let her hand play at his happy trail and felt his stomach quake, while he sucked in air on a hiss between clenched teeth. Not wanting to tease him, but give him the same as he had given her, she slid her hand along the length of his enormous penis. She ran her thumb over the head and watched when his breathing became shallow, when she circled it with its own wetness. With hungry eyes she lowered her head, parting her lips to lick him, following the same motion as her thumb. She took him into her mouth opening widely to accomodate its amazing girth.

"Damn...fuck...Ro..." he growled, as his hips rose up to meet her incredible oral manipulation on his cock. She had taken him in to where he felt what he was sure was the back of her throat until she slowly released him, using her tongue swirling around him on the way out of her mouth. No dream he ever had of her could compare to the reality of having her as he did now.

Logan's heightened response drove Ororo to eagerly move her marvelous mouth on him more energetically. He wrapped his hands in her hair, riding the waves of ecstasy she was giving him. No one had ever given him what she so freely was. As much as he would have liked to climax with her wondrous lips around him, he needed to be joined with her the way he had desired for so long.

"Ro...darlin..." finding it hard to speak, "I need ya...aaahhhhh...I want...ya...to much." he growled holding her head back, grasping her hair.

Sky blue eyes met his with a wicked lust filled grin.

Taking her by the shoulders, he easily flipped her onto her back, positioning himself between her legs. Both looked into the others clouded eyes, as his cock felt her warmth as if by radar, unassisted.

"I don't want ta hurt ya darlin...,but I gotta have ya."

"I'm not afraid Logan." that said she raised her hips to meet the head of his engorged cock.

Damn the man was huge. Maybe she had spoken too soon. No matter it was too late. Logan took both of her hips in his hands as he pushed himself into her tight pussy with prolonged ecstatic slowness. As he met her vaginal lips to his hilt, he almost came undone. Fuck! Being inside her he was once again at a loss for words. He found himself sheathed in the most amazing hot liquid silk, he had ever felt. And damn, she was almost unbearably tight.

"Fuck...baby...ya feel so god...damn good!" he growled.

No words passed her lips, just the steady rise and fall of her tits in deep breaths.

"Damn darlin..." he barely vocalized, fear of his hurting her taking over, "are ya okay baby...Ro...talk ta me darlin?!" he was near panic.

Slowly opening her eyes, Ororo moved her hips upward, sliding her wet walls on his sensitive dick, as a lustful smile gave way to a deep inhaled hiss from her lips.

"Make love to me Logan," she said as she undulated beneath him, "I need you to...uuummmhhmmm...make me know this is real...aaahhhh."

Overcome with emotion that jarred Logan to his core, he leaned in to capture her tasty mouth in a scorching kiss they both felt to the depths of their joined centers. They were lost. Loud grunts, growls and groans spurred them on in their mating dance that grew only more wild and untamed with each thrust of their hips.

The wind howled outside the boathouse, as trees swayed with the rhythmic dance of the weather goddesses throes of passion.

"Fuck...Ro...can't get...enough..."

"Lo...gan...take me...don't hold...aaahhhhh...feels so right...back." she cried, letting her hands grab onto his forward plunging ass.

He had to have all of her, she had to feel all of him. Greedily, more of the other became their goal.

Logan sat back on his haunches, pulling Ororo up to straddle his muscled thighs. Her legs spread wide to the side, he leaned in to suckle each nipple ravenously, as she held his head to her breasts, lost in their building fire.

Wind no longer alone blew against the house, but pelting rain soaked the earth, trees and house.

"Logan...Logan...Logan." she moaned over and over, as her center started the undeniable clenching of her oncoming orgasm.

Feeling his manhood being milked in Ororo's velvet vise, Logan threw his head back and roared, "Ro...!" as he ground her hips down onto himself, as they both rocketed over the edge of lucid thought, falling headlong into the most earth shattering climax either had ever experienced.

Logan positioned them on their sides facing one another, not relinquishing his hold on her. They stared into each others eyes trying to calm their breathing. Even after touching one another so intimately, their hands refused to be idle, still seeking contact from the other

Logan noticed the water welling in her eyes before it spilled over. Stroking snow colored hair, while she gently trembled, he softly whispered to her, "I know darlin...I know...me too."

Stealthily, the four legged intruder crept out from under the bed, crawling with its belly low to the floor, headed for the door, making a mad dash for the stairs.

Mofo skidded to a halt at the large living room fireplace, peeking at the stairs more than a few times, before settling down for the second time that night.


Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW

I hope my wording was not too offensive to anyone. I have never written a chapter like this and had a really hard time with it. Again please excuse, I don't mean to offend.



You must login () to review.