Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't own hope ya don't sue
'Maybe if I squeeze my eyes shut real tight I won't wake up. This dream is too good to let go. Please goddess let me go back to sleep.' Ororo kept thinking, as she knew a new day had dawned bringing with it the harsh reality of facing another day of loneliness and chasing off the best dream she had ever had.

The new bed, in which she slept contributing nothing of welcome familiarity, couldn't stave off her desire to bury herself under the covers and never come out. Damn, life sucked sometimes! Really not wanting to leave her dreamlands sanctuary of bliss, Ororo arched her back, extending her languid limbs, before opening her eyes, as a fantasy fulfilled sexy sigh elicited her lips.

"Perfect."

"Huhn...what..." she exclaimed, looking to the sound of the one spoken word.

"Logan!"

"Yeah, darlin." he drawled. "There damn sure isn't anybody else putting the smile on yer face and causing the satisfied moans to come from your lips." He really couldn't help the smile upon his own face or the lustful once or twice or three times over he was giving her partially covered body.

"What...Logan this was real," she stammered, "how long have you been awake?" she asked, as she tried to pull the sheet up to her shoulders.

"Uh uh." Logan's hand stopped her progress in trying to cover what he had been enjoying viewing. "Ya know I don't sleep much Ro. Been awake nearly an hour and as for this being real...all ya have ta do is try ta stand up and walk across the floor."

Deciding to call him on his cocky game, as memory of last night started to come back, in body blushing clarity, Ororo reached out to touch his downy soft hair, her voice turning more sultry than normal, "And who says I want to get out of bed just yet?", she said, looking him straight in the eyes.

Logan was hard in an instant. "Darlin, I don't know if ya know what yer playing with. This healing factor can be hell on a woman, especially after four times, the last time being in the shower. He'd be damned if he couldn't be around her and not want her, as he did now already.

"Logan that would mean we...all night...we couldn't have...I mean I feel like I slept for at least five hours...I feel fine...er ah...ooooooh, will you please stop that infernal smirking?"

"Why?"

"Because it's really disconcerting...and arrogant...and petty...and sexy as Hellll!"

Logan was beaming.

Enflamed as they had been just a few hours prior, they both leaned in to take the others mouth with their own in an all encompassing kiss that could not end just there.

With a swift yank, Logan pulled the sheet from her and tossed it onto the floor. His hand sought out and found the now familiar breasts that had become his new fascination. Soon his hot mouth captured one nipple, licking round and round till pulling it into his hungry mouth, releasing it only to lave and gently nip the entire globe.

Ororo slid her hands up her torso to the underside of her heaving breasts in offering to Logan's erotic ministrations. Uninhibited sexuality, was just one of the new things he had learned about this fascinating goddess. She gave as good as she got and wasn't shy about being a vocal participant or allowing him free exploration of her luscious body. Simply put, Ororo Munroe was the sexiest woman he had ever met.

Logan let out a rumbling growl. "Damn Ro, do ya have any idea how sexy ya are? I can't get enough of ya darlin. Yer so fucking...hot." His hand traveled down her body seeking her velvety warmth, where he found her wet and ready for him. He couldn't stop himself if he tried. He inserted two large fingers into her tight pussy, stroking in and out, letting his thumb circle her hard clit as he did. "Say ya want me, tell me darlin...I need ta hear ya say ya want me Ro."

Ororo was lost in an inferno of heat. Damn, the man was turning her into a sex starved maniac. She was writhing with his hands manipulations so much she could hardly find her voice. Pants and groans about the best she could manage.

"Talk ta me baby, let me hear ya voice darlin."

"Logan...you're mak...ing me feel...ummmm...so good...I can't..."

"Do ya want me ta stop darlin?" he said, with his lopsided smirk, as he started to remove his hand.

"Nooo!" she yelled. "I want you to...touch me Logan. Ummmm, oh god...I want you inside me." she spoke with a shakey voice deep with longing, barely recognizable to her own ears. She was practically begging him, damn it.

She'd show him, reaching her hand out to slide down his rock hard abs, she went lower still till she felt his steel hard cock. Unable to stop the desire to feel such power in her hands, she tightened her hand on him and stroked his entire shaft, while her other hand found and fondled his scrotum.

That did it! With a growl torn from the depths of his being, Logan gripped her waist and turned her onto her back, quickly snatching her legs apart, he plunged deep into her slickness.

"Rrrrrrrrr, fuuuucccckkkkk!" he screamed.

Buried inside her he held himself there, savoring the feel of her on his hard throbbing dick. After seemingly and eternity, he began to rock back and forth, with excruitiating, tortuous pleasure. No woman had a right to feel this right or good to a man. He gave no thought to anything save being inside this incredible woman and the sensation she was making him experience.

"Not...enough," he panted, "never...get enough." He was pumping rapidly into her and still couldn't find purchase to have her as he needed. "So tight...darlin..."

Ororo was coming apart as she could feel the unbelievable heat building. Almost unable to breathe she cried out, "Ooh goddess...you're so big, Logan...god help me, hard...er!" She shattered.

Their lovemaking and his desire for her drawing out the other side of himself.

He was no longer just flesh and blood, but the embodiment of all senses. The smell of their frenzied coupling and the intense feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her convulsing heat, along with the erotic moans from her throat called forth the Wolverine. Demanding his part in this carnal act, quickly he flipped Ororo to her side, straddling her leg on the mattress, while on his knees and pulled the other to his shoulder, pumping into her pussy in a double scissor position. With one hand he kneaded both of her tits, grasping harder than he had before, but not causing her any pain. His other hand squeezed and rubbed her marvelous ass.

The thunderstorm raging outside never gained their concern. Nothing mattered except the flames they were stoking.

"Oooohh god...yesss," Ororo chanted, her hands seeking all of him at once, "don't stop...please...don't stop..."

He wasn't. At a fever pitch for mindless minutes, his penis unerringly with commanding stamina, stroked in and out of it's new home.

The limbs of the trees slapped the house in the gusting wind and pouring rain. Still they mated uncaring of the weather. They were insatiable in their passion.

"So fucking good...aaaahhhh...I...want more...tell me..."

"Take me...Wolverine...take me...I'm want you...god yes...I want you." She rotated her hips against his thrusts and impossibly he thrust faster and harder.

Downstairs Mofo howled.

In his mind one word kept coming to the forefront, Mine. It was a mantra he felt from deep within his soul. Yet, he couldn't give it voice. Still it didn't diminish it from being so.

Pleasure had become more than either could bear. Their moans and labored breathing filled the room and threatened to overshadow the storm.

With the last of their combined strength, both of them screamed out the others name, as simultaneously they erupted. Logan falling to his arms over her shoulder, his canine teeth seeking her sweet spot once again and biting deep.

The two of them collapsing in an entangled heap.

Minutes passed before logan felt sure enough to use his voice, "Too long Ro. I have waited for ya, for too long. Perfect." he said, his breath fanning her ear.

All she could do was caress his neck. Her response time being much slower than his healing factor. Regardless of that, he was amazing. 'The best there was at what he did.' Suddenly she found herself jealous of all those who had come before her and ironically a little thankful.

Even after being a lump of nothing but erotic emotions a tickling sensation started in the front of Ororo's mind. Knowing the familiar psychic nudge from Jean, she quickly threw up her blocks. Not now, she couldn't be a part of this intimate time with Logan.

Ororo disentangled herself from Logan.

He could smell the change in her.

"Tell me Ro, talk ta me baby."

After what they had shared, she wasn't about to clamp down on the communication between them. Without hesitation she spoke, "Jean." Lightly she touched her temple.

"I felt her too, off and on throughout the night." he replied honestly. Taking her hand and placing it over his heart he said, "She has no place here, or here." he finished placing their joined hands on the bed. "Believe me Ro."

Looking into his sincere steel eyes, still too uncertain for speech she shook her head slowly in the affirmative.

"Good now we could use another shower." he wiggled his brows at her.

All too swiftly she placed her feet on the floor and tried to take a step, only to find her legs were useless.

He was by her side in an instant, holding her up before she could hit the floor. "Heh heh, sorry darlin." he said, with a shy grin. Truthfully he was pretty pleased with himself.

Shooing his hands away Ororo stood upright, taking baby steps as though learning to walk. "You take a shower. I'm taking a nice long bath...alone!"

He watched her bowlegged, slow progress out of his room, opening his mouth to speak.

"And don't you dare say one word!" she said, without looking back.

He opened his mouth again, "..."

"I mean it Logan, shut up!" also never a glance back.

Once she was inside her room with the door shut, Logan's head tilted back as uncontrolable laughter burst from his gut.

Immediately, thunder shook the house.

He laughed harder, heading downstairs to take a shower.


Ororo started downstairs feeling completely sated, something she couldn't quite remember ever being. Her bath had been an hour long, needing to reheat the tepid water twice. Not that she was affected by the temperature, but the hot water had probably helped her legs regain most of their strength. Blast the man, he had left her walking funny! Blissfully so. Due to the most infuriating man on the planet, she was happy.

She knew she had taken an unusually long time with her toilette, but it was Saturday and rightfully they were off duty from their labors. They had been working weekends only to get the job done to get away from each other that much faster. After a night and morning of being thoroughly ravished, some time off didn't seem like such a bad idea.

Entering the kitchen Ororo's heart sank. Standing breast to Logan's bare arm with her hand on his shoulder was Jean.

He was barefoot and shirtless, wearing only his jeans, that hung low on his hips as he wore no belt and the snap he had left undone. His abundant hair was still wet from his shower.

Sensing her presence, Jean looked up with wide eyes before taking a step back.

She felt like she had walked in on something private.

"Ah...good morning Ro." Jean stuttered. "I was just...waiting on you, the ah...fabric you ordered came in and I couldn't wait to get it to you..."

Ororo cut her off curtly, "Good morning Jean. I wasn't aware that anyone besides Scott was acting as Liaison between us." she said, gesturing to Logan and herself.

"Oh, I'm sure the professor won't mind my stopping in to see you this once." Timidly she stepped forward to embrace Ororo in a weak hug.

For the first time Logan turned to face her, a scowl disappearing from his handsome face. "I told Jean she needn't bothered with that," he pointed to a box next to the door, "we knew Cyclops was bringing it."

Jean was practically staring daggers at him, albeit she was trying to do it subtly, it wasn't working.

Ororo was in no mood to play games. "Is that why I felt you nudge me this morning Jean?"

Jean turned splotchy red, she hung her head to hide the heat she felt. Feeling once again composed she said, "Oh, I ahh...thought you would be as excited as I was to finally have this order in." she lied, badly.

"Thank you Jean, you're so considerate, but really I could have waited for Scott to bring it out and you did try to reach me very early this morning, you shouldn't have really. But you are very thoughtful. Not many would be willing to break Charles' express wishes that we not be disturbed by anyone."

"I guess I should be going before I'm missed, but I just couldn't stay away."

Realizing there would be no response from Ro, Logan spoke up, "Yeah, would hate for ya ta be the next exile. I'll see ya out." He led her to the backdoor and held it open for her.

Jean nervously looked over her shoulder making it apparent she wasn't ready to leave.

Ororo waved goodbye to her as she left.

Logan came to stand in front of her, unsure as to what she was thinking, yet knowing she was upset. "Ro."

Ororo put her arms around his neck and kissed him tenderly. Pulling apart she said, "I don't want to confuse what happened with us Logan, so if it was nothing more than two people reaching out to one another, please tell me. I will survive and I will know where we stand. Just know my heart would not have allowed me to be with you if I did not trust you." As my mind will not allow me to be so foolish with Jean, knowing what I do, she thought, leaving it unsaid.

With a gentle hand he reached out to touch the mark his bite had left upon her, softly stroking it with his thumb. His mind still reeling with the knowledge of what he had done. He couldn't tell her just yet all that he felt for her, but he could relieve any doubts she may have as to what he clearly wanted. "Ya weren't a piece of ass ta me Ro. I told ya already I want ya, no confusion about that darlin and if yer willing I'd like ta get the chance ta know if ya could want me too. Ya have no idea who and what ya are ta me."

She cradled his strong jaw in her hand. "I think you are aware that I am willing," she said, with a wicked twinkle in her eyes, "now is that your usual put hair on your chest coffee, or is it fit for human consumption.?" nodding her head in the direction of the coffeemaker, walking over to it.

Logan stood amazed. He'd be damned if he would let his usual equation be true with her. He couldn't let her go, he couldn't lose her.







Chapter End Notes:
Review Pleeeeze :D



You must login () to review.