Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: Own nothing but the words strewn together.

AN: Not set in any verse per se. A mixture of everything, really. Ultimate, Movies, Xtreme, Cartoons (90's and Evo) and my own personal flare.


Logan, whom was infamously known as Wolverine, arched a thick eyebrow at the words that were hurled at him shortly after opening the door to his bedroom with no preamble. He didn't readily respond as he closed the door behind her and turned to face the current anomaly in his room.

He didn't even begin to pretend he didn't know who "her" was because he did. "What's it ta ya goddess?" Appreciatively, his eyes took in the form fitting purple dress she wore which revealed her slender right shoulder.

Ororo Munroe folded lean arms underneath her ample bosom, her ice blue eyes glaring at his name for her despite her face appearing serene. How many times did she have to tell people she didn't like 'pet names'? That she found it insulting rather than endearing?

There was no artificial light on so she couldn't make out his features very well. The small light that did come through came from the uncovered window to the left. Which given it was night time, didn't really help. However, she was able to make out he was shirtless and wore jeans.

Did she come at a bad time? She briefly wondered as she watched him. Perhaps she should have tried to talk to him in a more open space but she didn't want anyone to over hear their conversation.

"We are finally at peace Logan," she said softly, hoping to appeal to his more 'humane' side even though she wasn't sure it existed. Ororo knew he wouldn't readily acquiesce to her request but she was ready to plead her case and make him see reason. "And Scott and Jean have managed to repair their damage hearts—no thanks to you."

Logan scowled as he leaned against his door frame, growling in warning. "What tha fuck do ya know? Yer head always so far up in the clouds like shit don't stink up there." If her eyes hadn't flashed a brilliant shade of white for a nana second and if he wasn't able to smell the anger on her, he would have thought his words meant nothing to her. "I didn't fuck her myself, ya know?" He growled, pissed. "She came ta me."

Her surprise at his revelation caused her resolve to crack a bit, Jean came to Logan? No, it couldn't be. Surely, he was lying but was he? She would never have believed Jean would destroy her relationship but she did. After all, came a nagging voice from the back of her mind, did she not shamelessly flirt with Logan each time he said something crass? Didn't she seem to glow under his heated gaze?

Logan saw realization shine in her eyes and he revealed in it. Who the hell did this snotty ice queen think she was to come into his room to look down her pert nose at him with wrong information? However, he gave her props for having the balls to come talk to him about shit that wasn't her business because not many would have entered an unruly animal's lair.

Hell, he could hear the words coming out of people's mouth, knew that some wanted to "tell him where to go" yet none had yet to say shit even when he was right in their face. Pussies.

"Ya didn't know that did ya goddess? Ya'll fuckers were too busy puttin' this shit on me, judgin' me, like I raped her but ya'll forgot somethin'..she was a willin' participant."

He was right, Ororo admitted to herself, they had judged him. He was after all the dangerous outsider with a rude mouth and blunt attitude. The one who ruined what everyone perceived to be the perfect couple. "Nonetheless—"

"She wanted it," he continued, cutting her off as if she hadn't started to speak. He licked his lips in memory on purpose, taunting her and as her eyes narrowed he smiled. Logan found himself enjoying pissing her off, wanted to know how far he could push her before she snapped. "She was quite vocal," there was a feral tint to his smile now as he inched his way towards her. "She begged me ta fuck her an' ta fuck her hard; tha only time she was quiet was when she was chokin' on my cock."

Ororo felt disgust build within her at his words but she would not take the bait. She refused to take a step backwards even though instinct screamed at her to do just that as he came towards her slowly. His crude words were infuriating yet a tiny part revealed in it. She wondered how it would feel to be taken by such a brute; to be in the midst of such aggressive passion. Would it be as terrifying as she thought it would be? Clearly, it was enough for Jean to throw everything to the wind just to have a romp with Logan.

Trying to keep her composure, she held his gaze. "I do not need to know personal details Logan. I simply wish for you not to provoke the situation and to leave Jean alone."

Suddenly, he stopped coming towards her and inhaled deeply. His nostrils flared as he took in the smells in his room. He discarded anything that was related to him and caught a strong whiff of her scent.

Sandalwood. Lavender. Rain. Interest.

Was that arousal he scented? Smugly, he grinned. Ahh, so the goddess wants to play, eh?

Critically, he looked her over and gave her more attention then he has since joining the X-Men and deciding she was a) hot and b) fuckable. Its not that he was indifferent to Storm but he never really thought of her in a attainable way. When she walked into the room, hell yeah, he noticed the mile long legs, her huge knockers which were made for sucking and that perfect ass but he dismissed the thought as easily as it came to mind. But now…

The woman known as Storm was tall; taller than most women yet a couple of inches shorter than his 6'2. He had noticed that when she stood, she always stood straight and regal much like the goddess or ice queen she was often likened to by the student populous. He figured it was a rouse, to help stimulate the instant respect that people often gave her with nary a thought. He begrudgingly admitted that he was one of those people.

Her long white hair was currently in high ponytail which seemed to draw attention to her sky blue almond shaped eyes. If the hair and eyes weren't enough to make people take a second glance than the rich darkness of her skin would do it. Her skin looked supple and flawless and he wondered if it tasted as good as it looked. And as his eyes wandered to her lips, blood rushed to his groin. Why has he never noticed how plump her lower lip was? And how amazing it would feel wrapped around his dick?

"Logan?" Ororo called when the seconds turned into minutes and she got no reply from him. She was starting to get irritated at his lack of response and how she was reacting to him. She couldn't tell for sure but she felt as if he was looking at her. Really looking at her and it made her uncomfortable.

"Logan!" she said sharply when he didn't respond the first time. It wasn't like her to have a lack of patience but after spending no more than ten minutes in his company, she wanted to go back to her loft and take a bath to wash away this conversation. He was simply insufferable. Plus, the tightness of the room was starting to strain on her nerves.

Her throaty, softly accented voice snapped him out of his reverie and he refocus on her eyes. Shit! Thinking of getting his dick sucked was making him horny. No doubt he would be heading out after their 'talk' was over. "Whadya still doin' here?" he asked dismissively, itching to get the hell out of dodge and betwixt a woman's thighs.

A soft clucking of her tongue was his only vocally indication that she wasn't please. "You have not agreed to do as I ask."

Giving up any pretense, Logan crossed his massive arms over his chest, mirroring her. "And If I don't? Ya nor anyone else in this damn freak show can stop me."

Fed up, thunder rumbling directly overhead and her eyes turned white. "I refuse to stand by and let you turn my home into circus for your own selfish reason. Do you know how badly you hurt Scott? How lost Jean was? You left—like a coward—after you got what you wanted and left us with the fallout of your deplorable actions."

The snarl that was building came out low and menacing; everything coming to ahead in this moment from the past couple of days since he's been back. He could feel the beast tearing into him mentally as the space between his knuckles started a burning itch. Well, he got what he wanted. She snapped and was royally pissed at him.

However, he wasn't able to rejoice in his accomplishment because he felt close to the edge. Logan clenched and unclenched his hands, feeling the tightness in them. The beast wanted out, it could sense an opponent and wanted to show dominance. For a brief second all he could feel was his emotions; rage, his need for sexual release, the frustration with not knowing shit about who he was, and the blame that was heaped on by the ton for sleeping with a betrothed woman.

If Ororo had been able to see better, she would have seen that he was precariously close to the edge and would have stopped with the power play for she was only feeding his dark descent but she couldn't so she didn't. Power hummed from within and around her and as she gave into the pull.

She always felt so alive in this state where she was arguably unstoppable. She was able to bend Mother Nature, herself, to her will and that always give her a rush. To show Logan she meant business, a clapping sound of thunder made itself known directly overhead and the entire room seemed to shake with the force. And with only a cock of her head, lighting zipped through the sky which could be seen through his lone window.

"Are ya challengin' me darlin'?'' The words came out so gruff she had to strain to make it out. Damn, she looked sexy. The thought came out of nowhere yet his mind played it over and over. Her eyes that eerier white, the ends of her hair seemingly lifting of its own accord and power bouncing off of her in electric waves.

The air surrounding them seemed laced with static and he was half surprised she wasn't floating. He has seen her like this many times and usually all it did was spur on respect. However, now, respect was the last thing he felt for her as he gazed into her freaky eyes.

Would she look that way when lost in orgasmic bliss? He wondered. Or would her eyes remain blue as she urged him on, beseeching him to go harder and deeper. Was he that much of a sick bastard that this moment was turning him on? Yep. He shook his head to free it of his perverted thoughts but they stayed.

He growled, annoyed with himself and his wayward thoughts. How did a hostile conversation about Jean suddenly turn into him being attracted to this stuck up bitch? And from what he scented earlier he knew the sentiments were mutual.

"And If I am?" She questioned, taking a step towards him. There wasn't much space between them and if she stretched out her arm, she'd be able to touch him.

He smirked as he rolled his shoulders, feeling the tension build. "Big. Mistake."

"Just say you shall leave her alone and we can put this behind us Logan." Storm knew she had to get through his thick skull. Just had to. For Scott. "I wish you no harm-"

Logan snorted, disbelief on his face. "Who says ya can harm me darlin'?"

"Last I checked metal is conducive to lightning thus I can do quite the damage Wolverine." There was a haughtiness to her words as she delivered her warning and gathered a ball of her fearsome power in her right hand. It lit up the room and she could make out his face clearly now. Saw how tense his jaw was and the harshness of his stance.

She let her eyes wonder over him; from his deeply hairy contoured chest and abs to how snugly the jeans fit him. She had seen Logan shirtless more times than she could count but something was different about this moment. He was shirtless in his room…and she was in his room.

His beast clawed at his mind in giddy anticipation and later he would ponder the last time his animal had been keen on a 'fight'. The interest he smelled of off his teammate was becoming stronger and so was his desire to win.

Defeat. Dominate. Defeat. Dominate. Defeat.

Two words churned in his head and he felt powerless but to give in to his animalistic urges. Logan took a deep breath in hopes of calming himself but all he could smell was the dangerous scent of lightning and ozone, feel the electricity she was giving off in the room and his ire rose as seconds ticked by.

SNIKT!

Three gleaming adamantium claws tore loose from his hand.

The sound was deafening loud in the silence and the unexpected arrival of his claws had her come out of her power state, she hadn't meant to take it this far. "Logan-"

She didn't get a chance to say anything before he charged her. "Oh goddess," she breathed as he pushed her back and her head knock into the wall and she lost her breath.

Logan didn't know what came over him, one second his claws came out and the next he slammed Storm into the wall, knocking the breath out of her. She didn't get a chance to fight him off of her as one hand went tightly around her neck and the adamantium force their way into the wall to the right of her head.

Fear gripped her even though she knew logically he would not hurt her. Although, how she knew that was anyone's guess. He was a paid assassin, and she imagined if the price was right Logan would do anything but she knew without conviction that she would leave this room walking. The question was, in what condition?

Once again her eyes clouded over and rain poured from the sky. Her breaths felt tight but it wasn't due to his hand but due to her paralyzing fear of close spaces. Breathe, Ororo, she told herself, breathe. Remember what the Professor said, let your mind focus on something other than the constraining walls.

Logan smelt the fear off of her and he barred his canines, saw her eyes go wide yet she looked him straight in the eye, unafraid. Was she really this stupid? His grip loosened around her throat. The rain was coming down harder, wind was picking up. She had to be pissed or scared shitless. As he stared into her pupil-less white eyes, he would bet his fortune on the former.

"You do not scare me Logan." She told him in a calm voice even as her breathing became shallow. She saw his ploy to intimidate her and she was going to be damned if she would let it work.

Were the walls shrinking? Briefly, her eyes went to the roof; was it getting closer? A shiver of fear raced through her spin and her heart rate tripled.

"Then yer more stupid than I gave ya credit for 'Ro." He could hear her heartbeat thundering and felt a rush go through him. It called to him; he wanted to make her heel…have her beg. "Haven't ya heard?" He pressed closer and now there was a scant of space between them. "I'm the big bad wolf on campus."

Oh goddess, help me, Ororo thought. She was far from afraid. She could feel him; the heat he radiate through the off shoulder deep purple dress she wore. His legs bracketed hers in and she was effectively trapped but not in a bad way. Her mind instantly found a target to focus on and her breathing was no longer shallow. "Let me go Logan."

"Do ya really want me ta do that goddess?" His voice sounded dark, bewitching, as he removed his claws from the wall with an equally loud sound. Her words lacked resolve and he knew if he pushed her just right she'd be putty in his hands. "Because ya body is tellin' me somethin' different."

Ororo fought to maintain any semblance of control but she quickly loss that battle. Thunder boomed loudly outside once more and embarrassment colored her cheeks at his words. He was right; physically she wanted him to press closer but she was not a slave to her body nor her hormones.

"Smells like ya want somethin' and I'm just tha man ta give it ta ya." Lewdly his hand went to her exposed thigh, caressing the softness of her skin. He left goosebumps in his wake as the tips of his finger trailed higher up her thigh until it was covered by her dress.

Ororo sucked in a breath even as his words insulted her. She couldn't hide her body's response as her nipples pebbled against her dress. His fingers were firm and calloused along her skin and it just felt so *male*. It's been so long since she's felt the hand of another on her person and even longer since she wanted to feel it.

This close to her, Logan could easily take in her scents and a husky fragrant that was starting to perfume the air. He inched his hand higher as blood by the gallon rushed downward and filled his cock. The heady scent of her was getting to him, fueling the animal inside of him.

He knew a few more inches and he would be touching the edge of her panty. Anticipation gripped him and he licked his lips. Who would have thought he would ever be this close to Storm? So close that her wetness was about to coat his fingers. He smirked as he realized he wouldn't need to leave this room after all to get some relief. "Tell me Storm," he murmured, his lips only a mere inches from her fuckable lips, "are ya a screamer too?"

His words pushed her out of the daze he had been putting her in and she pressed her lips together. Enraged at his implication, she let her power flow through her hands as she touched him.

He howled in pain as she zapped him with such force that would kill a young child. The attack had been so unexpected that he fell back and fell to the floor, panting.

"I am not Jean Grey Logan. I will not tolerate you treating me as a harlot; here for your pleasure because I assure you I am not." The last three words were said with deathly precision and as her eyes went back to being blue, the storm stopped as suddenly as it arrived.

Pissed, "ya are if ya want me to stay tha hell away from Jean!"

Taken aback, "What did you say?" She couldn't possibly have heard right. Logan did not just proposition her!

He stood up, his form towering over her in black rage as his animal wanted vengeance but not in the way of a blood. His animal wanted her to bend to him, to admit he was the greater between the two. It wanted to show that he was the strongest, toughest in the land and have her admire him.

Admire? He thought as the word came to him. Why the fuck would he want this prissy ice queen to admire him?

Admire. Admire. Admire.

The chant was loud in his mind even as he tried to get the baser part of him to fuck off. But it wouldn't be silenced. For whatever reason, it was intrigued by Storm. Looking over the woman, he could see how unsure she was which was rare.

Clearly, Storm needed to be taken down a peg or two and he was the man for the job and what fun that would be. A mischievous gleam grew in his hazel eyes as her expression became more incredulous. He had initially said the words because his pride was hurt at her getting one over him but the more he thought about it, the more it had merit.

"How badly do ya want me out of their hair?"

"How—how could you be so callous?" Ororo stuttered to say as she stared at him wide eyes. He had to be joking, he had to be. He couldn't really want to…to blackmail her in order to stay away from Jean, could he?

He shrugged. "Call it whatcha want darlin', but that's my term." Logan knew he had all the power in this situation, and he was going in for the kill. "It's all a give an' take. I give ya wat ya want and ya give me wat I want."

Grimacing, "What you are requesting is appalling." Licking her lips, she softened her voice. "Logan….please…"

He snorted, dismissing her plea. "I'll make it real simple for ya 'Ro. Either ya fuck me or she does. Yer fuckin' choice an' either way I'm gettin' some ass."

Her emotions reeled and the storm came back in full force. No way, she thought. No way would she be some sort of concubine for him. Maybe she was being foolish and had nothing to worry about. Surely Jean would be able to show restraint even if she still wanted Wolverine?

She fisted her hands together and tightlipped asked, "What makes you so sure she would sleep with you once more?"

He chuckled but it held no mirth. "Ya don't have ta be a freakin' genius ta know Red ain't gettin' it tha way she wants."

"She will not hurt Scott again." She tried to sound convincing but she wasn't sure. Sex was a risky allure.

He arched a thick eyebrow, "I didn't peg ya fer a bettin' woman."

She wasn't. And damn him, he knew that. She turned her back to him and faced the window. The storm her emotions were creating looked fierce from inside and she prayed no one was hurt. Thunder roared and the wind howled as tree branches whipped back and forth by its ferocity.

Could she compromise herself for the team? She knew if Jean strayed it would break Scott, he would leave the team. No questions asked. And where would the team be without him? Sure, she could do the job on her own but it wouldn't be the same. The team would resent Jean and it wouldn't be long before she, too, left. They had barely forgiven her for hurting Scott the first time; they wouldn't be so kind a second time.

And what of the school? They would need to find another teacher to teach different degrees of Math, to do all the administrative work that Scott did willingly and seem to pride himself on. Who would be the primary speaker at each class graduation? Who would be the one to speak to the parents, do fund raising events?

Not to mentions the students, themselves. They would lose all –if they hadn't already—respect for Jean and possibly the faculty. They would no longer put any stock into the mottos of the school; they were just so impressionable in this stage of their life. They needed to set a good example.

"I aint got all night." He tapped his foot impatiently and he could smell victory the more despondent her scent became.

Licking her lips nervously, Ororo closed her eyes briefly and asked her goddess for guidance. She made up her mind. Turning around, her emotions under wraps but she didn't stop the storm. She let it cry for her. "For how long?"

He smirked and cracked his knuckles. He knew he had her; she was the self sacrificing type. Always looking out for the team and the students even when it would not benefit her. Foolish woman. Didn't she know that in the end, you could only look out for yourself?

"Fer as long as I want."

She forced herself not to react even when she wanted to cry out. For as long as he wanted, dread danced along her spine. What if he never wanted to let her go? What if he got off using her and kept doing so?

"And If Jean shall come to you?" She forced herself to ask the most important question even as bile rose in her throat. She felt sick.

"I won't fuck nor touch her."

She believed him. She didn't know much about Logan personally but she knew once he gave his word, it was a done deal. "And if I do not comply?"

He stretched and he could feel her eyes on him, no doubt cursing him to his death. "Then I'm goin' ta force Jeannie's hand an' make her come ta me a lot sooner than she planned."

"You bastard." Her eyes spit fire at him and she could no longer keep the serenity she was known for. "You would really break up a happy couple for your own gain?"

"I'm a selfish bastard who likes pussy," He shrugged his massive shoulders. As far as he was concerned, Jean stepping out on her man wasn't his problem. It was hers and his. He wasn't the one that promise fidelity and trust. "Sue me."

She couldn't stop herself as she slapped him. He didn't even give her the satisfaction of turning his head as he quickly gripped the offending wrist tightly within his hand, and they locked eyes.

"That was a freebie Storm but next time ya put yer hands on me like that make sure ya ready ta pay tha piper." He pressed harder and he saw her wince and he knew his message got through. He could easily break her wrist if he wanted to and he wouldn't even need to exert force.

Still holding on to her, "Ya belong to me now Storm. Whatever dude ya fuckin' that ends now. Ya do wat I say an' when I say. If I fuckin' want ya to bark like a cow? Guess wat ya doin'?" His words were cruel and his tone harsh as he explained to her their arrangement "If I so much as think ya renegin' on me I'll be fuckin' Jean's brains out within the hour and I will make sure One Eye catches us in the act. Get me?"

She hated him in this moment, and her eyes showed her disdain for him. When she didn't reply, he shook her hand, hard.

"I asked ya a fuckin' question 'Ro. Get me?"

With gritted teeth, she replied. "I understand."

He gave her an animalistic smile that showed his pearly whites and large canines. "Now ta seal this deal wit a kiss..." He paid no attention to her objection and with the tight grip he had on her wrist, tugged her to him and kissed her.

His mouth was brutal as it moved over hers but Logan was in heaven. Her lips were softer than what he imagined and he let go of her wrist to roughly shove his hand into her hair, breaking the bands that held her hair up.

Her yelp of discomfort, gave him the opportunity to thrust his tongue into her mouth without her explicit invitation.

Ororo wanted to push him away from her with his violent treatment of her mouth and tongue which was starting to hurt but his words from earlier came to mind so she endured it. He had a vicious grip on her white tresses and her scalp tingled from the force.

If only he would be gentle, she thought as her mouth started to ache, slow down then she could get into it…No! She would not enjoy his kiss or anything else from this creep. She was going to be a dead fish, she vowed.

Logan was purposefully forceful; it was a test. He wanted to see if she truly would honor her words just like he would honor his. He pulled away and let her go all in one breath. "Bein' back got a lot more interestin' wit ya in the picture darlin'"

Giving him a snide look, she walked past him and headed towards his door. She needed to get out of his room, her head was still spinning from everything that transpired and her mouth was starting to throb in pain.

"Storm?"

She forced herself to wait, as hurricane winds pick up outside.

"Ya here for my pleasure now," Logan warned "and nothin' better come before it."



Chapter End Notes:
TBC ^_^ I'm currently working on chapter two which is titled 'Conditions" so that should be posted soon….i'm just having a dickens of a time with these accents!



You must login () to review.