Author's Chapter Notes:
I don’t have a beta, I re-read this a lot to edit out any errors…but I’m sure some slipped through….This is a two part chapter. The second part coming before August , lol. Just a warning, if you are some ultra feminist you may not want to be reading this. Logan is…um….quite domineering and an ass (as I have already established). Mature audience only. Happy ready!

Also, don’t own the X-Men….

*means telepathic communication

Happy Easter everyone :)
Humiliating.



That was the word that came to mind as Ororo laid on top of a white paper sheet over a waxing table. Unease filled her as she looked up at the bumpy ceiling and fought the desire to curse like a sailor and leave. But she couldn’t. She sighed.



The door creaked open and she looked towards the door, her eyes connecting with a smiling middle age woman. “My name is Ina,” she told her in a heavy Brazilian accent as she went to the foot of the table where wax was melting in a heating pot.



Ororo fidget with her hands while her eyes darting to the hot wax and the woman whom she was paying to perform a service on her. Licking her lips, she felt uncomfortable since she was bare from the waist down. It was strange being half-naked while another was fully clothed and female.



“Nervous, eh?” Ina asked after having taken note of the wringing hands. “Don’t be. I very good,” she assured while flashing a soothing smile.



Ororo nodded. “I have never done this before,” she admitted as she took in the stark white walls. Ina wore white scrubs and on the walls were her certification to perform waxing services in the state of New York.



Ina chuckled, “I know. A lot of women come here nervous for the first time but once they get home and they man see…they come back very happy.”



Ororo barely kept herself from rolling her eyes at the statement. Maybe if she had been doing this because she wanted to rather than being blackmailed she could look forward to a man seeing her flesh.



Dark eyes widened as they took in the white pubic hair which matched her hair and eyebrow. “Did you dye-” her words died in her throat with the arched eyebrow look she received. Clearing her throat, Ina swirled the slim wooden stick in the wax. “Fix your legs so your feet are touching perfectly and bent at the knees.”



Ororo did as she was told, and the position had her vulva wide open. Again, she felt humiliated at having to expose herself to a woman because she was being forced to. The woman didn’t look phased at having to look between her thighs and Ororo realized she probably seen more vaginas than Remy. The thought had a smile teasing her lips.



She watched as her wax technician discarded the gloves she was wearing and put on a new one. She then squirted something white onto her head and passed it around her mound. “This is to remove any excess oil,” she explained, “now in order for there to be minimal to no pain, you must stretch the skin taut.” She demonstrated by placing her hand on top of her thigh and above the waxing area and pulled. “Understand?”



Biting her now healed lip, Ororo nodded. She understood that she didn’t want to do this but Logan had explicit directions for how he wanted her to be. She rolled her eyes at his high handiness. She did not believe in being hairless, if that would have been the case, Nature would have already left it bare. And now she had no choice but to appease a man she had no desire to. She jumped from the heat of the wax spreading onto her labia….



***

Meanwhile at Xavier’s Institute



Peace



Logan sat down in an old rocker on the veranda of the school, enjoying the morning air and the sound of nature around him. His black Stetson hat blocked the rays of the sun as he smoked his cigar with closed eyes. He puffed on his cigar, unconcerned of the health risk since his ferocious healing factor took care of everything and anything much to his chagrin.



He felt at peace although he was still on his guard for any possible threat. Breathing in deeply of the flora scented air, he exhaled while rocking slowly. The mansion was as quiet as it would be until summer break; some of the kids whose parents didn’t reject them because of their DNA went home on the weekends. So it wasn’t as noisy as during the week which his sensitive ears appreciated.



Anticipation and awareness prickled his skin, tonight was the night. He would get his prize for being a good boy and staying away from Jean which had been easy. She seemed to be avoiding him, too. He smirked. No doubt so One Eye would not think ill of her. He could hear their arguments and it amused him that the younger man was so threatened by him. Then again, he didn’t blame him. Scott should be threatened.



The screen door slid open and Remy stepped out. He nodded his head towards the older man as he closed the sliding door. Reaching in his pocket, he took out a cigarette from the carton and lit it with his Zippo. He took a preamble smoke, inhaling and felt immediately at ease while placing the carton back into his pocket and exhaling.



“Gumbo,” Logan called out in greeting. He was a tad bit peeved to have his moment of solidarity ruined but he shrugged it off.



For a short while they just smoked in silence, neither saying much of anything.



Flicking the ends of his addiction, Remy leaned away from the wall and moistened his dry lips. “Wat’s goin’ on wit Stormy?”



Stiffening in his posture, Logan opened his eyes but didn’t look at the other man. He continued to stare at the dense forest ahead. “Ya askin’ da wrong person, bub.”



Finished with the cigarette, Remy dropped the bud to the floor, stomping on it to put out the tiny light and then pushed the ends to blend with the grass. Ororo would kill him if she knew he did that.



“Am I?”



Logan finally gave up the pretense of not paying attention and fixed shrewd gray eyes on him. Remy was the kind of man women lost their wits and panties for. Hell, he’d seen it first hand with Rogue. Chit didn’t know if she was coming or going with her intense feeling of love and jealously over him.



Assessing the younger man like he would an enemy, he took in the lanky yet lethal form. Remy was often over look by men who thought he was just a pretty boy unbeknownst of the power nor astuteness that lay just below the surface. His neck length brown hair was currently tied at his nape, stubble peppered his chiseled jaw line, and his black and red eyes stared intently into his.



“Remy noticed de way y’ reacted t’ his Stormy and vice versa.”



He growled low in his throat, his knuckles starting to itch. “Yer Stormy?” his eyes narrowed. She didn’t belong to anyone but him! He owned her, damnit! And he would be damn if he was going to let some pretty boy think otherwise.



Predator. Predator. Destroy. Destroy.



“Oui.” Remy said spoiling for a fight. He placed his hand in his other pocket, pulling a playing card and begun twirling it. His threat clear. The repeated motions calmed him in a way nicotine did and also gave him something to channel his power through. “I will protect Ororo.”



Logan cocked his head to the side, and sniffed. The differing scents coming off the younger man filtered through him until he came with its meaning. The piece of shit had feelings for a woman he often claimed to be his ‘sister’. Standing to his full height, they stood eye to eye. “I suggest ya mind ya fuckin’ business, swamp rat.”



When Logan would have left to go back inside, Remy blocked him. His demonic eyes seeming to glow. “She is m’ business.”



Respect gnawed at him for the other man’s valor even if he was signing his own death warrant. His baser instinct urged him to destroy the man who dared to challenge him for his property. Ororo belonged to him--until he saw fit to let her go.



“Does Rogue know of yer feelin’ fer another woman?” he questioned, knowing damn well that Rogue would have a fit and then break his neck. Rogue was not a woman to suffer in silence and her fits of jealousy were legendary.



Remy stiffened and the mention of the woman he claimed as his own had him conceding. He took a step back, wiping his face with his free hand. “Merde,” he cursed under his breath. Rogue didn’t know. He tried his hardest to keep his treacherous feelings at bay for the darker woman, but she suspected.



Taking pity on the poor sap, his aggression waned as quickly as it sprung on him. “How ‘bout ya try ta keep tha one ya got, eh Gumbo?”



“How ‘bout y leave Stormy alone?” he countered.


Logan snorted. “Aint ya problem bub.”



Smiling back even as his face hardened, Remy turned, heading back inside the house. “If y hurt one strand on her head…Remy will make it his problem bub



*****



At a posh bistro in the heart of Westchester



“I can’t believe you finally did it ‘Ro!”



Ororo grimaced at the reminder of the painful wax she’d been through less than twenty minutes ago. “I cannot believe you go through that every three weeks! It is barbaric.”



Jean giggled at her friend’s discomfort. “Stop being a baby,” she said poking the darker woman’s arm before sipping a glass of Chardonnay. “It’s not so bad and beside if you go every three week, it barely hurts. Trust me. You’ll be glad you did it!”



Ororo snorted, doubting it and recalled seeing her wax part for the first time. She had been amazed by how different her vulva looked with just a strip of white hair. She had touched her skin and had been awed by how remarkably soft and smooth it was. She had then understood why men might enjoy the feel of it with no hair. There was, also, an added sensitivity that hadn’t been there before.



“I’m telling you ‘Ro… cunnalingus is a billion times better,” a flirty grin crossed her face as she exaggerated a shiver and closed her eyes. “It’s sooooooo good,” she mocked moaned.



“Oh shut up, Jean,” Ororo laughed and pushed at her hand. “You are so bad.”



Jean smiled and looked over her menu. Their weekly escapades had became her reprieve from the disaster that was her life. “Their daily fish is Rainbow Trout. That sounds good, what do you think?”



Ororo shook her head, sipping her own glass of Chardonnay. “I do not know why you bother looking through the menu. You always get the same thing. As do I. You will ponder over that menu but still get grilled lime chicken with steamed mixed vegetables and I shall get the seafood salad.”



Jean shrugged, “I know but I still want the option of getting something different.” She looked over the menu, while regarding her just done French manicured nails. She briefly wondered what made Ororo want to get dolled up all of a sudden. They had gotten their nails, feet, eyebrows and their lower bits taken care of today. New man? She smiled, looking forward to teasing her about it.



Ororo decided not to point out wanting her options was what got her in her current predicament. Clearing her throat, “I do hope Hank will stay with us indefinitely. I know he enjoys his political work however the school needs him.”



Green eyes lit up as she leaned over the table, Hank! “Are you thinking of picking things back up with him? Is that why you did all of this?” she said gesturing towards their bodies. “Are you hoping Mr. Blue takes a dive below the waist?” she asked in jest, her face overly animated.



Ororo almost choked on her own salvia and took a drink to wash it down. “No!” she said strongly. “Absolutely not.”



“Oh, Come on!” she teased, her smile lighting up her entire face. “He is still sweet on you, ‘Ro. I know how much you wanted to feel that big, blue body all over yours.”



Laughing, she shook her head no. “Hank and I….that was a teenager’s dream. I could never go back.”



They stopped talking as their waiter came and took their order.



“You could,” Jean persisted, “Nothing has changed between the two of you except your age.”



Taking more of her alcoholic beverage from her glass, she honestly thought of the possibility of reconnecting with Hank. As a teenager, she had been wildly attracted to his intellect and his caring temperament. However, he had refused to believe that someone who looked like her could be interested in him with his emerging beast like form. “It would not work Jean,” she said and quietly added that Logan practically had a collar on her and he simply ‘forbade’ it. She glowered.



“Okay Okay,” Jean misinterpreted her look and bit her lip an anxious look crossing her face. “So I did something…it’s probably stupid but….”



Worry filled her at her cryptic words, “Do not tell me you did something foolish Jean.”



Red brows furrowed at her friend’s almost hostile tone until her meaning dawned and her eyes widened in shock. “Oh my gosh ‘Ro! I make one mistake. One. And everyone thinks I’m about to screw around on Scott every time he turns around!”



Slightly embarrassed, the weather witch held the other woman’s gaze. “You cannot blame us, Jean. You are still attracted to Logan.”



Jean blushed, her gaze lowering in shame.



Ororo shook her head, disappointed. She hoped that her intuition regarding her teammate feelings for the other man was wrong. That she had gotten over whatever it was she had for Logan but if her face was any indication, she hadn’t. Suddenly the bargain she made with Logan didn’t seem in vain after all.



Guilt showing in her eyes, Jean looked up and sighed. “I don’t want to be but….”



Holding up her hand, “I cannot tell you what to do Jean but I only hope that you will think before you act. There is a lot at stake if you fall back into Logan’s arm.”



Their food arriving kept the tense silence from becoming unbearable as they ate their food.



“I think about it every day,” Jean said earnestly looking down at her plate of tender chicken expertly prepared. She cut into it, dabbling it in the yellowish sauce garnish with parsley and placed it in her mouth. “And I regret my actions.” She looked up, meeting sky blue eyes. “I don’t want you to think otherwise.”



Ororo let seconds go by as she forked more of her salad into her mouth and took her precious time chewing. “Do you want to know what I think, Jean?”



No, she didn’t. Ororo was a brutally honest person when put to the test and she wasn’t ready to hear her opinion of her. “Of course,” she answered, apprehensive of her remarks. “Be gentle,” she said a tight smile forming on her red tinted lips, “my heart is fragile.”



Dabbing at the corners of her mouth with the provided white linen cloth, she folded it on her lap before idly playing with her fork. “You are not sorry at all. You are simply sorry that you got caught.”



Jean gasped in outage and fought the childish impulse to get up and walk away. “How could you think-”



“Am I wrong?” Ororo asked, cutting her off as she raised a just arched eyebrow. She knew the woman who sat across from her very well. After all, they spent countless time in their teenage years fawning over clothes, boys, and anything else that sparked their desire. It was under Jean’s guide that Ororo truly assimilated into the then foreign culture of the west.



Twin blots of red were on her cheekbone as she gazed furiously at the other woman. “Yes, you are! I am sorry for sleeping with Logan! But you don’t know what it’s like living with such a perfect man! A man who everyone thinks can’t do any wrong.”



Rolling her eyes at the excuse, “No one is holding you to him, Jean. If you are so unhappy. Leave.”



Annoyed, “It’s easy for you sit over there and pass judgment, isn’t it?” She asked her teammate, feeling defensive. “You’ve never let a man get close to you out of fear and you damn sure don’t take risk with your heart.”



Equally annoyed, Ororo couldn’t stop the words from tumbling from her lips if she wanted to. “What do you call my relationship with Forge….Bishop?”



Jean scoffed. “Calling what you had with those men a relationship is a farce and you know it. You were only with Forge because you were tired of being alone. And as for Bishop…you could not seriously have thought that would have worked, did you? He was from the freaking future for crying out loud!”



Ororo’s mouth gaped open for a brief second before she closed it with a firm clank of her teeth. “At least,” she began sharply “I have not thrown away a good man for an animal who only wanted what was between my legs.”



Jean gasped and rose to her feet. Anger marred her pretty features red as she brought her hand up in a silent theat. “Don’t speak about Logan and I Ororo! You don’t know anything about him.”



Standing up as well, Ororo was mindful of the people around them and took care not to bring unnecessary attention to their table. Plastering a smile to her face that was far from genuine, she opened up her mind to Jean.*I wish you would.*



The words whispered in her mind held a threat to them the redhead countered with her own. Limply she brought her hand down but her eyes still shot beams of fire into ice blue orbs. *At least I’ve taken a chance. I dared to be with a man who isn’t perfect on paper and whom I can’t easily control.*



Not appreciating what she was insinuating *Forge nor Bishop were ‘easily’ controlled.*



Smirking, *weren’t they? You like your man manageable Storm. Someone who is going to do what you want, when you want and how you want. In other words, you want a puppet. Not a man and that’s why you will never be happy.*



*And you will? Take a look between you and I Jean. Which one is more alone? You have lost Scott and Logan pays you no mind.*



Jean’s face paled once she saw the truth in her words. * I have not lost Scott. Hhhe and I are working on it and as for Logan.* She laughed then though it did not reach her eyes. *I have been avoiding him. Not the other way around.*



This time it was Ororo’s turn to laugh.*Really now?*



***********



Nighttime at Xavier’s: Logan’s room



The halls were quiet as a single female turned a corner in the X-Men living quarters part of the mansion. Nerves turned her stomach into knots as she took a quick look around before standing before a single door.



Apprehension filling her, Ororo discreetly opened the door to Logan’s room after there was no answer to her knock. Closing the door behind her, her heart beat a mile a minute. She plastered her back to the door, hand still on the knob, ready to bolt.



As seconds went by and there was no movement other than her own she peered out but saw nothing but darkness. “Logan?” there was no answer. She breathed a sigh of relief that he wasn’t there but it was short lived. Where the hell was he? She angrily thought. A sense of déjà vu slithered along her spine that she was once again in his room in the dark.



Wanting to see her surrounding, Ororo flipped the light switch by the door which then bathed the room in artificial light. Surprise had her staring at the cleanliness of the room. She had expect him to be messy with clothes strewn everywhere but it was the opposite.



His queen size bed was perfectly made and looked like it hadn’t been slept on in decades. His nightstand had nothing on it expect for a small lamp. His dresser was bare except for a picture of land which she assumed to be Canada. If she didn’t know better she would have found it hard pressed to be believe someone actually occupied this room. She noticed a dark green duffle bag in front of his dresser that appeared packed. Was he planning his escape already or was it standard procedure? To always be ready to go at a seconds notice?



Staring at the blankness of his room, Ororo realized how next to nothing she knew about a man she called teammate. Snorting, she was about to learn a lot pretty soon. But who really knew the man they only knew as Logan? Probably no one. And that was sad. Who would they contact if he died? Was there anyone in this planet who would be sad to hear the news? Who would shed tears?



Shaking her head to ward off her somber thoughts, she frowned. She refused to have sympathy for a man who would use her for his own motive. Still scanning his room, her heart jumped when she noticed the wall where he had her pinned and the indention of his claws. She gulped. She hated the uneasiness that filled her, that left her reeling and reacting to whatever he did.



Bastard. The dark thought formed in her head as she sat down on his bed. She’d bet her last fortune that he did this on purpose. That he was purposely delaying his arrival so that she could over think and freak out. And, it was working. He was after all a predator and hunting was what Logan did best.



Butterflies flew around in her stomach and she smoothed her hand over the sides of her nightwear. What would he say when he saw her? Would she incite his lust? Jean’s earlier words came back to haunt her on how she only dealt with men she could control. If so, she would be out of her element with Logan. She hated to admit it but Forge and Bishop had been more cut from the cloth Scott then Logan. Albeit, Bishop had his savagery nature as well.



Jean didn’t know what she was talking about, did she? Ororo wasn’t the type of woman to throw caution to the wind nor to take risk. She only did so when she knew it would work out in her favor and she couldn’t take that risk with Forge because she just knew it wouldn’t work out…eventually. She wanted to prove Jean wrong, show her that she could take risk and she was damnit! Sleeping with Logan was risk and she was doing it for her.More so for Scott.



Look down at herself, she ran her hand up her legs, noting the smoothness from just shaving less than an hour ago. Standing up, Ororo crossed the short distance into the connecting bathroom. Turning on the light, she stepped away from the mirror over the sink to see as much of her as possible.



Long tapered fingers pressed down imaginary strands of hair which was slicked back with moister from her recent shower. She took note of the carefully drawn black eyeliner along her lids and a shimmery blue shadow that made her eyes dazzle even more so. Several coats of mascara on her lashes and a light sheen of gloss finished her look



Lower her gaze went and she saw how the pale blue lingerie matched her eyes and conformed lightly to her figure. It ended mid thigh with a cut on the right leg. The bodice was lined with black lace and she wore no bra so her breast was easily seen through the thin material. Again, she wondered if he would her find her appearance pleasing? Or if he would compare her to Jean and find her lacking?



“Why do I care?” She wondered aloud. Logan was nothing more than pig. A disgusting pig who wasn’t worth her time let alone her body! And if he compared her to Jean? So what. Who are you playing ‘Ro? You know you are interested. “I am not!” She nearly screamed in frustration to her inner voice. She could have sworn she heard mocking laughter in response to her childish outburst. Feeling drained and no longer mistress of her own fate, Ororo’s hands trembled when she turned off the lights in the bathroom and sat back on his bed.



What was this? Repetitive and annoying questions ran roughshod on any thought not pertaining to Logan. She felt no more mature than a 16-year-old girl flustered because a boy was paying her attention for the first time. Cynically, she reminded herself that she was far from 16 and Logan was no boy. He was a man. All man.



Gulping past the emotions suddenly taking residence, Ororo wrapped her hand around her throat. She wasn’t able to control her mind from recalling events from a couple of days ago when she had felt the thickness of his erection against her lower stomach. She fought the desire to moan at the memory of when his big hands had touched her thighs. Biting her lips, she had felt dwarfed by his bigger body caging her in. It had sent a thrill through her at the thought of being dominated by him…



Hating where her treacherous libido was taking her, she took a deep soothing breathe and held it for a half a heartbeat before exhaling. She was stronger than this and she would not let Logan break her. In fact, she would beat him at his own game. The lone wolf as the student teasingly referred to him as had no idea whom he played so casually with but she was about to show him.



Determination squared her shoulders and blue fire flashed in her eyes. Folding her arms over her chest and she lifted her head in defiance. Dealing with Logan would be nothing compared to her heart stopping claustrophobia. Smiling at the realization, she exhaled loudly. All she had to do was wait for him to ‘release’ her from their deal which shouldn’t be too hard. The man couldn’t possibly want her longer than a week or so



Ororo jumped when the door to Logan’s room opened and he finally decided to grant her with his presence. Not wanting to play her hand she removed the sneer from her lips and instead calmly regarded him entering his bedroom. She couldn’t let him know how much he got to her or had her questioning everything she once knew. She had to stay in control.



Logan silently kicked the door close with his booted foot. He didn’t glance in her direction as he walked towards his dresser where he deposited his sweaty towel. Before he reached his room, he smelled her and the thought that she was there waiting for him”as he knew she would”was exciting. Lust had his cock straining his pants well before the time approached.



He sniffed the air and could smell the smugness off of her amongst other emotions. What could she be smug about when she was in his room waiting to be devoured? Unless…..Wolfishly he grinned to himself, did the goddess think she could pull something on him? He shook his head, she did not disappoint.



He had deliberately stayed away; prolonged his session in the Danger Room to let her simmer. He had her on edge and he wanted her to remain that way. One thing Logan knew about Storm was that she liked to be in control so knowing that she was powerless must have been killing her. He grinned smugly. Arrogantly, he cracked his neck, the sound loud in the quiet room. He hoped it grated on her nerves.



She balled her hands into fist, the haughtiness she felt earlier gone in wake of him entering his room. Knowing her emotions betrayed herself thanks to his super sensitive nose, she cringed when he cracked his neck. She loathed that sound. Taking a deep controlled breathe and then releasing it, she turned blue orbs on his sweat drenched form.



Involuntarily, she breathed in deeply of his musk which permeated the air and though she should have been repulsed it only made the situation more alive. “Do you not think you have kept me waiting long enough, Logan?” Greedily, her eyes took in the corded muscle of his back, smooth skin and a sexy rear end encased in loose hanging sweat pants with the X monogrammed on the back.



As if he knew she was looking, he turned then and she almost sighed at his chiseled chest. He was ripped; the very definitions of zero body fat. Lower she went and she swallowed hard when she noticed the cut at his hips and bulge. Oh goddess, desire slowly heated her up from the inside out.



Logan crossed the short distance from where he stood to his bed, until he leaned over her which caused her to lean back. “In a hurry, darlin’?” He, also, swept his gaze over her blue lingerie. Thin straps adorned her shoulders and there was a tantalizing view of her bosom which was heightened by the black lace. He licked his lips and the lust slammed into high gear once he smelled hers.



She should be frightened and pissed off but she couldn’t conjure up the feeling as his stare left her in a hungry daze. She never before felt so wanted and to be desired by such a man was intoxicating. Finding it hard to answer his question, she cleared her throat. “I want to get this sordid affair over with. I have better things to do with my time than waiting for you.”



Offended, he glared. Passionate slate eyes turned cold and he bared his teeth but instead of backing down like most would do she looked insolently into his eyes. “Is dat tha real reason, ‘Ro? Or is it ya want me ta hurry up and fuck ya?”



Grimacing at the crude way he spoke to her, she folded her arms under her breast which only pushed them up even more against the lace. “I do not want this, Logan. I am here only because you are forcing me.”



He scoffed but stepped away from her, his eyes momentarily straying to the succulent mounds of her breast. His mouth watered for a taste even as anger slashed his cheeks and he fisted his hands. Why did her words bother him? She was right. If he wasn’t holding the possibility of sleeping with Jean over her head, she wouldn’t be here right now.



Hell, he wouldn’t even be thinking about her this way but it irked his nerve that she could be so aloof about him especially when he wasn’t. He knew he made her nervous and the idea of sleeping with him thrilled her yet she didn’t seem crazed about him. Unlike him.



For some fucking reason he hadn’t been able to think of much else but her and the way she would feel once he tapped that ass from behind. He would wake up in the middle of the night with a raging hard on after a porn quality wet dream. He groaned in remembrance. Maybe he was just horny? Really horny and once he had her, her allure would be gone.



He was used to women falling all over themselves over him especially when they knew what his mutation was. Sure, some of them didn’t like him but they loved his dick. Bottom line. And Storm would prove no difference.



“Ya want this ,” he told her after taking a whiff of the air and once again smelling her lust.



She rolled her eyes, “The only one of us who wants this is you.”



Lie. Lie. Lie. Prove! Prove! Prove!



His animal protested her words and demanded that he claimed what was his. She didn’t want to be here? He could fucking smell her desire a block away. “Ya pussy aint wet fer me Storm?”



Damnit! Ororo thought as her pulsed raced at his question, she could lie to herself all she wanted but lying to Logan would prove harder. Refusing to answer his question, she said. “If you are going to sleep with me, just get it over with already. I do not have all day.”



Infuriated by her answer, he rushed at her and she yelped as she was suddenly on her back as his big body covered hers. His hands went to either side of her head, his stare deadly. “Didn’t I tell ya, yer for my pleasure? I don’t give a fuck ‘bout wat else ya got ta do. And I’ll fuck ya when I want and not before.”



Her eyes widened in astonishment and each unsteady breathe she took was one of his. A few droplets of sweat that clung to his hair landing on her chest and she gasp as if they burned her. Her mouth fell open and she wanted to tell him off, to let him know she wasn’t like the other women he was used to but words failed her. The way he was over her, she could feel every inch of him and his anger was tangible.



He stayed over her a minute longer, taking in her scent and exerting his dominance. She was soft, he could feel, and her anger roused him to higher depths of desire. Her parted pink lips called out to him. Not going to deny himself, he took her lips in a kiss that let her know who was in charge. And it wasn’t her.


“Kiss me,” he growled against her lips when she didn’t respond.



Not wanting her mouth to get hurt again, she responded and was taken aback by how soft his lips felt. His tongue swept over hers as he devoured her mouth with relish. She stifled her gasp of pleasure; she didn’t want him to know that she enjoyed his kiss. Her arms itched to lift and wrap around him and bring his body fully upon hers so she could twine her legs around his lean hips.



“Shit,” he uttered after sucking her bottom lip in his mouth and laving it for a bit. She tasted good, better than the first time. He grounded his hips against her and bitt back a curse. ‘Ro was going to be a great fuck. Breathing roughly, he tore himself away from her and watched with pride as she lay there trying to get her breathing under control.



He got off of her when her silence appeased his animal. Growling to let off some steam, he grabbed a towel from one of his draws. He strode into the connecting bathroom but stopped in the archway. “Take dat shit off and get in here.”



She wanted to tell him hell no and to go screw himself but she didn't. Still feeling unsteady from his kiss, Ororo rose to her impeccable height. Drawing a deep breath, she let her fingers play with the edge of her clothes before pulling it over her head in one full swoop. She let the satin drop to the floor with nary a through as the cool hair brushed across her skin. Awakening her flesh in more ways than one. Chewing lightly on her bottom lip, she took steps towards his bathroom.



She stood at the doorway; the glass window of the shower was already steamed from the heat so she couldn’t make out his form perfectly. Stalling, she took in the floor plan of the bathroom. It was a standard bathroom. A sink in the corner, bathroom and a shower stall but it was ridiculously small compared to hers. She was already feeling emotionally trapped and with the smallness of the room she feared her claustrophobia would paralyze her.



"Ya just gonna stand dere or ya gonna get in here?" He asked gruffly and he opened the door and steam rushed out to greet her.



His gruff words almost sounded like a tease between lovers instead of what it really was. A threat. Straightening her spin, Ororo crossed the short distance to the shower and stepped in. His shower wasn’t as small as she initially thought. It was big enough for two people, three if one wanted to push it. He reached out and closed the door behind her and just like that she was stuck in closed quarters with the wolverine.



Fighting anxiety, she stared unflinchingly into his cloudy eyes. She refused to bend to him. She may not have much choice in this but she would be damned if she would cower in front of him.



Still pissed from her earlier words, Logan growled menacing. Her stare was challenging him.



Prove. Defeat. Dominate. Claim.



She spurred on his beast and he fought the overwhelming lust that consumed him with her glare. All he could think of was pushing her roughly into the wall, turning her around and mounting her in one hard thrust. That would show her who the alpha between them was. His breathing came out harsh and his erection was impossibly hard and began to throb.



The skin between his knuckles began to burn with fury as his claws demanded to come out. Snarling his lips, Logan took a deliberate step towards her which only caused her to take one back. His baser instinct felt challenged and he didn’t like it. He just wanted her to submit was that so fucking hard for her to do?



“Stop…staring,” he growled the words barely audible words. He clenched and unclenched his hands to relieve the pressure but all it did was mount. Logan knew the animal wouldn’t hurt her but it did want to her that he could hurt her.



Ororo gasped when she saw the dark cloud of his eyes and the tightness of his lips. Heeding his words, she advert her gaze and only released the breath she was holding when his ruthless panting slowed. Was that his infamous beast? She wondered. Wasn’t her looking him in the eye what caused him to lose his cool the other night? No, it was a combination of that and her powers.



Her heartbeat slowed to a normal cadence and she chanced a look at him. Big mistake. All reason flew her mind once she saw the water falling over his big body. Before her was male perfection and he was wet. And hot. And she was wet. Has she lost her mind? To be turned on while her emotions ran the gamut. Maybe, she would make an appointment with Hank.



Water sluiced over his toned taut physique and her knees grew weak. For once, his untamable hair was matted down instead of the twin peaks that reminded her of the Westerners devil. Lower her eyes traveled until they were glued to his impressive erection. She sucked in a breath, her already hard nipples tightened to an unbearably degree.



His chuckle was the only thing that slapped some self respect into her conscious and she tore her eyes away from his turgid length. Smug bastard. He practically preened in front of her. Focus Monroe, you do not want him. If so, why couldn’t her body get the memo?



“Like wat ya see, darlin’?” He lewdly took his fill of her as well; he licked his lips lavishly once he focused on the thin strip of white hair of her pubic mound. Good, she followed his instructions to a T. He liked his pussy a certain way though he would fuck it with a bush, too. Pre cum feel from the tip of penis the more he stared at her.



She glared and bit her lip. Light sheen of water coated her skin from the water that poured overhead. “Never,” she replied adamantly.



“Liar,” but the words held no bark. He found Storm’s denial to be….arousing now that it no longer upset him. It was game. And he intended to win. She knew he knew she was lying yet she held on to the fact that she didn’t want him to fuck her blind. It was turning him on even more and her scent was driving him animalistic.



Her musky womanly scent permeated the air around them which made every raspy breathe he took to be of her. Logan closed his eyes, fighting against the savage need he had to drag her on all fours and rut behind her like the beast he was called to be. He would be in sensory overload and he couldn’t wait. Slowly, his eyes went over her form once more, taking note of her beaded nipples, trim waist, and wide hips.



“Stop doing that!” Ororo demanded a blush on her darkened cheeks. “I am not meat you must inspect.”



“Yer whatever I want.” he responded even as he continued to stare at her more with more purpose since he knew it was pissing her off. “Fuck,” he uttered as his balls ached with his desire. Fisting himself, he stroked his cock and groaned.



Shock filled Ororo once Logan begun to masturbate in front of her. She was no prude but neither of her past lovers had ever stroked themselves in front of her. The sight was arousing and the water just enhanced the moment and she couldn’t help but stare at his large hands passing over his ruddy penis. However, his disrespect was not something that could be passed aside. Tearing curious blue eyes from his pelvis, thunder boomed loudly which startled him.



Voice even as her eyes promised retribution, “Is this the only way ‘the great wolverine’ can get a woman? To blackmail her to sleep with him?”



Logan smirked her trite remark against him not getting the desired reaction. He shrugged his massive shoulders, his sharp canines sticking out against his teeth. “I aint forcin’ ya Storm…ya want me. Ya creamin’ fer me even now ain’t ya darlin’?”



Outrage had thunder booming directly overhead and her eyes turned white. “I will not be treated nor talked to like a slut.”



Damn, she was so fucking sexy angry. He just wanted to always piss her off just to keep her looking like this. He wanted to take her like this. Fuck her against the wall with her 8 mile long legs tight around his hips, keeping him inside her. Just like several days ago, Logan inner breast responded to her destructive power.



Encroaching her space, he forced her even further into the wall. He sniffed the side of her face and her body went rigid. “I’ll treat ya anyway I want Goddess.”



Forcing herself to relax, her lips formed a thin line showing her anger. She swallowed past the ball in her throat. Oh goddess, she could feel him and this time it was even worst. Last time, their clothes blocked the feel and heat but now it was all she could experience. She shuddered as his nose skimmed the tender skin of her neck. His skin wet hers and the spray of water overhead hit her head.



She warned him to break the haze of desire she was falling into.“Tread carefully Logan. I am not a woman to be toyed with.”



He grinned wolfishly, and licked the length of her neck before sucking it for second. “I’m countin’ on dat Storm.” His gray eyes glowed with a feral tint. "Turn around," his voice rough with lust.



Ororo froze with his command. Why would he want her to turn around? Her heart doubled in its beat as she realized this was the moment she had been dreading all week. Taking an uneven breath, she closed her eyes for strength. Her mind cried out in dismay even as her body moistened even more for him. “I I….you will need to move if you wish for me to turn around.”



He didn’t want to step away from the softness of her skin but he calmed himself down knowing that pretty soon he would be doing a lot more than feeling her skin. He took a step back and as she did what he bided, Logan took a swift intake of breath. Storm's rare end was perfect. Round and plump, he wanted to fall to his knees and worship at such a wondrous ass.



Mine!



He nodded absently agreeing with his baser instinct as his desire to claim her from behind rode him hard. Licking his lips, he dropped to his knees. She stiffened as he palmed the rounded globes yet said nothing. Water hit her back mercilessly with him no longer blocking the rays of water.



Tenderly, he kneaded the soft buttocks and this close to her her aroma was more prominent. “I can smell ya, ‘Ro. How wet are ya fer me, darlin’?’”



She said nothing and damn near lost her breath when his finger traced her labia and she stifled a moan.



“Very wet,” he proclaimed, answering his question and brought the questing finger to his mouth and slurped loudly so she would know what he did.



Body already tense, Ororo knee quivered as she realized what he did. Forcing herself to breathe and not to be swayed by the eroticism of this moment. “I I” she cleared her throat, “I do not want this Logan.” She said more so for herself than the man in question. “I do not want you.”



Logan rolled his eyes at her outlandish statement. She was so wet he could bathe his cock in it. “Ya taste good, ‘Ro.” He moaned as he gripped her cheeks hard when he felt like he would cum any moment. Fuck! He hadn’t even gotten between her walls yet and he was an inch away from cumming just from his enhanced sense being immersed in her.



“Yer so fuckin’ hot, ‘Ro. It’s a shame, I ain’t notcin’ ya til now….” Eyes solely on her ass, he lightly slapped both cheeks and was reward with a high pitch squeal. Not from pain but disbelief.



“Do not…” What kind of mess did she get herself into?



Storm was shell-shocked once more when she felt his sharp teeth on her right cheek and she yelped at the contact. And she heard his dark chuckle as he licked the spot he bit into. Instead of being disgusted from his touches, wetness she wanted to deny increase and her clitoris throbbed for attention.



“Don’t wat?” he questioned even as he pressed his thumb into her blood filled nerve and she jerk involuntary. “Don’t stop touchin’ ya?”



Ororo knew if he hasn’t been behind her, she would have fallen as he rubbed her clitoris. Muting her gasping breaths with her fist against her mouth she leaned her forehead against the tiled wall. Shivers went up and down her spin when he shallowly dipped his thick digit within her. “Nnno. Stop touching me.”



Damn, she was tight and he hadn’t even gotten his whole finger in. “I aint know ya were such a liar, Storm. Does Charles?” Not expecting an answer, he rammed his finger into her and thunder and lightning ripped the sky.



Oh yeah, she was ready. “I can’t wait ta taste ya, Storm.” He bit into her left cheek, her muscle tightened around his finger and wished it was cock. But soon, very soon. “Have ya ride my face as my mouth and tongue bring ya ta orgasm.”



Ororo nearly broke the skin on her lip to keep from moaning from his naughty words and action. She was never one for talking during sex but his words only heighten her mood. Made the fire like lust ripping through her stronger until she didn’t think she would ever breathe normally again.



“And ya know what I’ll do after? I’m gonna fuck ya till ya can’t stand anymore.” He pulled his finger out and brought it to his mouth again. Enjoying the taste of her. Standing up, he plastered his chest to her back. Licking the rim of her ear, he skin the tender skin.“Ya aint eva had anyone control ya in sex have ya?”



Her body went rigid with his question even as it mourned the loss of his finger. She was getting close…. “Logan…” she warned, wanting him to back off but wanting him closer. His prominent erection was pressed urgently against her backside and she fought the desire to wiggle against it. She could literally feel it throbbing against her. She bit her lips to keep from moaning out loud. Goddess…how could she want this man? The idea that she did was completely asinine to her and unfathomable.



The ache in his balls got worse and he was starting to get impatient but he had to play this out. The beast demanded nothing less. “Answer me ‘Ro,” his words were tinged with lust and he grinded his cock into her, groaning at the softness of her flesh.



Not wanting to answer for fear of what he wanted to do, she licked her lips. What kind of question was that? What kind of kinky nonsense was he into? She suddenly had a sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach. “Nnn-,” her voice cracked when his hands idly traced the side of her breast. Clearing her throat, “No.”



Logan grinned. He suspected as much and he was overjoyed at the prospect of being the first person to break her in. He widened the space between them even though his cock screamed to be buried in her moist sex.



“Turn around.”



Hesitating, she did as she was told. Their eyes met and the raging lust she saw in his gray depths worried her more than his question. She felt consumed by his want of her and she wasn’t sure there would ever be a way out. What if he never got tired of her?!



She was just too fucking hot, Logan thought as he took in the frontal view. He could barely feel the water skimming his skin as he ferociously drunk in the sight of her. He felt in a haze as she licked her lips and his blood roared in his ears.



He couldn’t wait any longer. Strained, he demanded. “Get on yer knees goddess,”



“WWhy?”



“Now Storm.” His pitch was even lower and his eyes darkened to the color of a stormy sky right before a hurricane ripped through.



She stared and couldn’t bring herself to do it. She may want his body but she didn’t plan on being his plaything. She felt the bitterness of tears sting the back of her eyes.



He growled.



The hedonistic sound had her backing into the wall behind, her eyes widened. This was a bad idea; there was no way she could go through with this. What if he hurt her? Did damage to her vagina because he went all ‘animal’ on her? Maybe, she could appeal to him. It couldn’t hurt to try. Again. “Logan…please. Please,” she stressed while keeping her tone soft and her eyes downcast. “Don’t do this.”



He ignored her plea, he had to do this. He wanted her too bad; his animal demanded that she lay before him in submission whilst being covered in his scent. He wanted the look of superiority he saw in her eyes to be gone when she looked up him. “Save ya breath fer when yer blowin’ me.”



Rebelliously, she met his stare, anger taking away some of the lust and fear she felt. “I am not a paid prostitute you can command, Logan.”



He admired her spirit, but it was wasted on him. “I ain’t askin’ ya again, Storm. Get. On. Yer. Knees.”



She barely masked the shudder of rage that course through her tall frame and thunder boomed overhead loudly as rain poured from the sky. Ororo’s hand ached to reached out and pummel him to death. “And If I do not?” she dared to ask.



Why was she cowering in front of him as if she was a day old virgin to be sacrifice? She was Storm! A woman of great power and strength that many could not even attempt to imagine such depths. Balling her right hand to give her strength, she raised her chin, meeting his hungry gaze.



He shrugged carelessly even as the tension mounted within him and his cock begged for release. Logan knew”just as well as she did”that she would follow through. She was too much of a ‘team player’ not to. “Then ya pretty much opened Jeannie’s legs fer me.”



The blunt crude remark had her recoiling from him even as the beat of her heart tripled in its tempo. “You would really have me do this?” It was a dumb question, she knew, but she just had to ask. There was a tiny part of her that still believed that he wouldn’t make her go through with this. That he had integrity.



“Last time. Get on yer knees goddess.”



She was wrong.



His reiterated words answered her question and she warred with herself for a split second if she would do it. If she were to follow his command, she would be his whore. There would be no going back. Was the team worth it? Was Jean worth it? She wanted to say no after their disagreement…but what of the children? And the future they were fighting for, could they get there, could they achieve it without them?



Shame filling her, Ororo did as she was told. The warmed tile beneath her knees increased her trepidation as she stared at his twitching sex.



“Now Open wide….”



******





Chapter End Notes:
TBC

SH ^_^



You must login () to review.