Author's Chapter Notes:
AN: Thank you all for your reviews. There is NO reason why it took so long to post other than the fact that I was lazy and I didn’t feel like it *shrug* Enjoy. Mature audience only!
“Get. On. Yer. Knees.”

Shame filling her, Ororo did as she was told. The warmed wet tile beneath her knees increased her trepidation as she stared at his twitching sex.

"Now open wide…."

Her breaths came out in uneven spurts as she took in the sight of his turgid length. His length was…impressive especially when staring at from a close proximity. She could easily see the thick vein that went along the thick shaft and pre cum glistened at the tip. She groaned when that only caused her stomach to clench in lust and more moisture to seep from her.

“Somethin’ tells me a prissy goddess such as yerself aint never gave brain....” he chuckled at the blanket rage in her eyes. He still found it amazing that he always assumed Ororo had no passion in her, no emotions.

Her mind bulked at the idea of performing such an intimate act on a man whose last name she didn’t even know yet it added to the eroticism of the moment. She had always been adamant against performing fellatio but here she was about to do just that to appease a man she’d rather strike down with lightning. She had never wanted to it before because she had never wanted to give up control.

Looking away from his penis, she looked up to meet his eye. “I do not wish to have whatever disease that plaques your body.” Ororo snapped not feeling anywhere near the goddess he called her. In truth, she felt the opposite. Dreadful man.

He laughed, a deep belly roar that had his stomach quaking with its sound. “I ain’t got shit ‘Ro and whatcha got I ain’t gettin’ thanks ta my good ole healing factor.”

Offended, “I do not have anything,” she admitted stiffly, “not that it is any of your business!”

He shrugged dismissively as if not believing her but he did. He highly doubted Ororo Munroe ever slept with a man without a condom. Until him. A vicious snarl formed on his lips as his baser instinct seemed to roar in victory of taming such a shrew.

Ororo winced when he suddenly grabbed her sodden hair and yanked her head back forcing her to meet his serious yet lustful gaze. “Don’t be stupid ‘Ro…..if ya hurt me I will hurt ya an’ yours won’t grow back, got me?”

Sky blue eyes narrowed into angry slits and she give a stiff nod as best she could with his painful hold on her hair. The thought of hurting him in such a manner never crossed her mind but she saw where it had merit but was it worth it? No.

Despite her agreeing, he held on to her hair and kept their gaze locked and the sight of her angry orbs shooting the proverbial daggers drew his balls tight. The sight of an angry woman never roused his passion before but with Ororo it was different. She was different. Maybe it was because she always had such a tight lid on her emotions and the fact that he made her lose control easily stroked his ego.

“Watch me,” he gruffly ordered as he let go of her hair. Reaching between them, he grabbed hold of his aching cocking. He stroked from tip to base, enclosing his flesh in a tight fist.

For the second time in a span of an hour, Logan preceded to stroke himself before her astonished eyes. She no longer found the act as disrespectful as she had moments earlier however she did find it curious. Seeing it from a close view, she imagined this was how it would look for him to plunge inside of her. A shiver went up and down her spine with her wayward thought.

Chancing a look at his face, Ororo took in his flared nose and closed eyes. His jaw was tight and his harsh breathing seemed louder than the running water. He pumped his hand faster and more cum leaked from the open slit. Finally stopping after several minutes, he rubbed his thumb back and forth across the slit of his penis.

He was so fucking horny. He was going to come gallons when he finally did. When more pre-cum leaked from the tip and covered his thumb, he swiped his thumb across the fullness of her mouth and when she would have pulled back, he grabbed her head to hold her in place.

“Lick.”

The one word was an order that was easily obeyed. Even before he could finish speaking, her tongue involuntarily came out to wipe away the liquid from her lips. The saltiness of it hit her headfirst and then what it was had her spitting out the remains and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.“How dare yo-”

Growling in irritation, he yanked her up by her forearms and crushed her body to his. His thick arm wrapped around her waist in a bruising hold while the other hand palmed a firm fleshy cheek.

Suddenly being on her feet had her legs feeling woozy and blood rushing from her knees downward. Not able to completely support her weight yet she held on to him. Lifting her head despite the tingly feelings in her legs, she openly defied him.

“Unhand me.”

His gripped on her bottom grew tighter. “Don’t ever do that again,” he spat.

Approaching her breaking point, light eyes turned milky white. “Enjoy this while you can Logan because it will not last.”

If it was possible, he got even harder and instinct drove him as he shoved her hard into the tiled wall uncaring if he hurt her. If he did, she didn’t utter a sound of pain but just continued to wish him death with her freakish pure white eyes.

“It’ll last as long as I want it ta, darlin’. Get use ta the taste of my cum…you’ll be having a lot of it.”

Before she could reply with what he figured would be a wasted denial, he urgently crushed his lips to hers. She fought him as he held her in his unrelenting hold.

Despite the harshness of his hold, his lips were soft against hers. His tongue went over her bottom lip in a tender caress and when she gasped he sucked the plush bottom lip into his mouth.

Lifting her hands, Ororo braced it on his shoulders with every intention to push him away but his attention to her mouth weakened her resolve and she quickly turned into a mass of lustful goo at his feet. Her lids closed over her now blue eyes and all the fight left her body as she sagged against him.

“Fuck ‘Ro, want ya so bad,” he groaned against the tender skin of her neck. This was so damn hot, he could feel the tempting wet mounds of her breast against his chest, and all he could think about was sinking balls deep into her.

The only response his throaty admission received was the tightening of her nails on his body. Bright Lady forgive her but she wanted him, too. She would never utter it though, never give him the satisfaction but she felt it. Her whole body grew taut even though she just wanted to sigh and let him sculpt her desire the way he no doubt did Jean. The thought of the other woman brought back some of her defiance and she pushed at his chest hard.

Not expecting her to fight back anymore, his hold grew slack around her so he was easily moved. He gave her an incredulous look. Why was she still fighting him?

“Keep your hands off of me, Logan. The only thing I agreed to was you and I having sex. All this touching you insists on doing is irrelevant and unnecessary.”

Logan hated the matter of fact way she said it. Grabbing both of her wrists he yanked her to him which brought her directly underneath the spray of the water. Fully wetting her.

“When yer gonna understand ya aint controlling this goddess? I am!” His voice was rough as he spoke to her, his eyes boring into hers and demanding compliance. Yet he knew he would find none with her. Probably never would…so why did her denial make him even hotter for her? He really was a sick fuck.

Tilting her head and looking down her nose at him, she gave him a patronizing look that earned her the nickname “Ice Queen.” If she was stuck being his ‘entertainment’ until he grew tired of her then she wasn’t going to make it easy.

“When will you learn I am not one of your mindless whore?”

Chuckling in answer, his white teeth flashed. Tightening his grip on her wrist, he smirked. “Yer more feisty than I thought ya were Storm.”

Ororo resisted the urge to rub her aching writs from his hurtful grip once he let her go. Bastard. If she could take on the Shadow King then a man with a god complex was nothing in comparison. Yet she couldn’t help but feel after tonight there would be no going back. That she would forever be changed.

Shaking off the feeling of foreboding, she met his gaze unfettered. Dark, slim hands wiped water off her face only for more to replace it. She stepped back from the ongoing rush of water. “I was not aware an animal thought Logan,” cocking her head to the side arrogantly, “apparently you are an anomaly.”

He shrugged. “There is a lot of things ya aint aware of darlin’ but I’m more than happy ta show ya.”

SNIKT!

Confusion marred her features at seeing his claw unsheathed even though her stance changed to the defensive. Warily, she kept her eyes on his hand as she reached out to her powers. Just in case. “I am in no moods for games Logan.”

Why didn’t he ever notice how sexy she was with her shoulders squared and her mouth grim? He could smell the power simmering from her and he made a big show of licking his enlarged canine. He just had to have her like this one of these days. Angry sex was always the best.

“Don’t move,” he whispered darkly as he extended a lone claw to trace the column of her neck where it met her chin. He watched fascinated between the stark difference in color between his claw and the deep brown of her skin.

A shiver passed through her from feeling the shockingly cold metal along her skin. Instead of feeling fear like a sane woman, Ororo stood there and let the cold metal of his strength touch her wet skin. Logan only wanted to scare her and she refused to be intimidated by his brute strength. “Do your worse Logan.”

“I admire ya strength” he whispered in awe, shocked by his admission. Most women he knew would have high tailed it by now or at the very least screamed until their vocal cords gave out. But not Storm. He nodded his head absently…she was worthy. Lower he went, dragging the tip oh so carefully between the valley of her bosoms. “I could cut ya….”

“Then do it,” she angrily replied. Tired of his taunts, he was no better than the archenemy he vehemently hated.

Her irate words had him dragging his eyes to meet hers. “I will.”

He said purposely misunderstanding her and he sheathed his claw back into his skin.

Looking directly into his dark as a storm eyes she felt her stomach muscle tighten at the look she saw in them. She gulped and felt her knees weaken at his words. He wasn’t talking about cutting her.

Bending his head, he captured the water droplet that fell from between her cleavage and turned his head to lick her right nipple.

Desire sparked anew in her flesh as he wrapped his warm mouth around a hard peak and pulled. She felt the tingling all the way down to her toes and she could do nothing but take measured breaths in hopes of dulling out the lust that was growing lightning quick within her once more.

Moaning against her skin, he toyed with the other hard peak of her breast with his pale hand. Tweaking and rubbing it with his thumb which increased her breathing. He could feel the tremor that wrecked her body and smell the growing wetness that was once more starting to perfume the air.

“Logan,” she said in warning but it came off too breathy to sound threatening. Ororo couldn’t remember any of her past lovers ever causing such a response from just paying attention to her bosom. Every touch from his mouth and hand seemed to send an electric jolt straight to her groin.

Stepping back from her body with some difficulty, Logan placed his hands on her hips and pulled her pelvis against his while meshing their chest together. “If I aint know better… I would think ya liked dat darling,’” he said with a knowing smirk.

She snorted, her hands itching to wipe the smirk from his sure lips. “It is a good thing you know better then.”

He smiled. Leaning in close, he brushed his lips against hers. “Yeah, it’s a good thing I know better…”putting an inch between them, he increased the pressure with his lips. He slid his hands down the soft flat plans of her stomach, stopping to caress the smooth skin.

Her muscles quivered under his caress and she leaned her head back against the wall. All she could think about was the pleasure he wringing from her traitorous body and it was agony trying to hold back.

Lower his hands went until his finger slid easily between the soft folds of her sex.

She couldn’t help the strangled scream that escaped her when his thumb joined the play and gently pressed into her throbbing clitoris.

Still smirking, his eyes caught every reaction and made a mental note. “I thought ya aint want me Storm? Seems like yer body wants me.”

His chiding words had her kicking herself for giving him an inch of control. “I do not.” She tried to say as firm as she could but she couldn’t stop the slight tremor as his finger went back forth between her labia and grazed her blood filled nerve.

“You don’t what?”

“I do no-” Thunder boomed overhead as he quickly thrust a thick digit into her and she swore her heart stopped. The unsuspected brutal pleasure had her whole body going taut as he began to fuck her with his finger.

Logan himself groaned at the tightness of her body”almost too tight. “Do ya know how amazin' ya feel?” he whispered sexily into her ear, his tongue dipping into the shell. His finger plunged into her wet channel oh so slow while his thumb rubbed around her clit. “All warm and grippin' my finger....I can’t wait ta fuck ya, darlin’…yer gonna be beggin’ me ta make ya cum.”

Clamping her mouth shut kept the whimper inside as he added another finger. Her hips involuntarily moved over his fingers and her breaths came out harshly through her nose. “Do… not ….hold…. your…breath.”

Once he withdrew his fingers, she was finally able to think past the raging orgasm that was looming over her. She felt strangely empty even though there was as slight ache from her body having to accommodate his fingers after having been so long without a lover. “I will never beg you for anything.”

Bringing the fingers that were wet from her pleasure, he brought them to his lips and moaned at the taste of her. “Never say never.”

Feeling her knees weakening once more at his show, she turned away from him. “Are you trying to have me turn into a prune?”

Logan stared at her, a look crossing his face that she could not decipher. Not responding to her, he opened the shower door.

Walking past him as aloof as she could as her hand trembled, Ororo stepped out of the shower. Not seeing an extra towel, she conjured up a short burst of wind to dry herself off. He closed the door behind her and she didn’t hear the water turning off so she assumed that he was probably taking an actual shower.

Going into his bedroom, she sighed. She shoved long tapered fingers into her thick white mane and looked around the room for a place to sit other than the bed. There was none. Sitting there would make it too easy for Logan. Besides, she would spend more than enough time there once the time came.

Why was the thought not as dreadful as it should have been? Was she really letting lust control her? She was no better than Jean. Jean had been willing to throw away a wonderful man for an orgasm and now she, too, was willingly to overlook his high handiness and disrespect for the same thing.

She didn’t want him; she repeated in her head like mantra. She didn’t. Really, she didn’t. Her body was just…going through the motions. It’s been a long time since she was touched sexually thus after her self-imposed drought her body was reacting to Logan. It was natural. It was a natural reaction to a viral man.

Who could blame her? Logan was an attractive man. Very attractive, if she was being honest. Naturally, she would respond to him. It made sense. It was natural. He exuded an animalistic aura that was very sexy. And he knew it. And she liked it.

There had been times”when he first moved in”where she looked at him. Really looked at him and saw the allure the female populous had with him. She never gave it must thought though, it wouldn’t be very becoming of her. She was, after all, a role model and it wouldn’t do for her to join the ‘Wolvie is hot” fan club that Jubilee started.

Logan left the adjourning bathroom and stood in the archway, watching Storm who was standing ramrod straight as if she had the world on her shoulders. What was she thinking in her pretty head about he wondered? Was she anxious for him to do her? Or was she dreading it as she verbalized? He rubbed the towel into his hair, drying it. Why did he care? He just wanted to hit.

Just looking at her nude back now had his erection, which had softened somewhat while he took his shower, get its second wind. Her confusion and lust peppered the air and he walked up behind her, light on his feet. He dropped the towel off the side, not caring where it landed.

“Did you really think I did not know you where there? That I did not feel the shift in my environment?”

Her question stopped him before he could plaster himself to her back. Logan looked at her back in surprise, “I guess I wasn’t as quiet as I thought,”

She whirled on her heels, her pissed off gaze holding him hostage. “You just underestimate me.”

“I don’ underestimate how much my cock’s achin’ ta be in ya.”

Ororo shook her head, no longer shocked by his crass words instead her inside quivered with need. She was no better than a woman enslaved by her passion for the opposite sex. Shame colored her words at still wanting him. “Must you be so crass?”

“Must ya be so fucking prissy?” he growled back. He was on her now, both hands going into her hair, pulling her head back with his hold.

The way he was pulling her head forced pressure on her neck and she tried to get loose but his hold only tightened. “Let. Me. Go.”

A fierceness over took him then, “Never!” He sealed his vow with a searing kiss. Logan parted her lips with his tongue sucked hers into his mouth. He groaned when he pressed closer and felt the hard tips of her breast. He wanted them in his mouth again.

A shudder wrecked her body, he was a great kisser. Better than she would have thought. Ororo was finding it harder and harder to remain passive when all she wanted to do was beg him to take her already. To dull the deep throbbing ache within her core.

When his tongue wrapped around her own, she stifled a moan. It felt so good. She was never one to be controlled by sex or easily enslaved by the pleasure of it but she could see that changing. Her blood felt like it was beginning to boil as it pulsed through her veins at a speed that made her heart flutter furiously. Her body began a slow burn as her own tortuous desire sang within her, answering to his call of devilish passion.

She felt so fucking good, it was unreal. He possessed her mouth her in a deep and greedy kiss, needing more. Growling over her mouth, he slanted his lips over his. His animal urged him to take her now, mark her as he released all his pent-up aggression into the kiss. Logan snaked an arm around her pulling her flush against his erection, breaking the kiss he locked eyes with her. He took a step forward which forced her to take a step back.

“Tell me ‘Ro…have ya ever been wetter?”

Finally able to breathe, she fumed at his gumption but it had no bite “You are so rude.” Oh goddess, she wanted to hurt him. She gleefully considered frying him again with the strongest bolt she could conjure. He seemed to take joy in asking her things he knew she would object to.

He cupped the rounded globes of her ass cheeks in his hand, squeezing hard. He ignored her words as he licked a trail up the side of her neck to her ear to whisper. “You’ll never get wet fer another guy,” his voice was strained and possessive. “Never.”

Terror went through Storm at his words. It sounded final. Not like he would let her go after he got over whatever sexual desire he had for her. He grinded his sex into her, kissed her again until she felt branded. His tongue licking the roof of her mouth and her body shook from his raw sexuality. She stifled a breathy moan when he left a wet trail of kisses on her jaw down to her neck where he suckled roughly.

If he hadn’t been holding her up, Ororo didn’t think her legs would have supported her. Instead of being revolted by his rough treatment of her person, she found it added to the allure. In the past, her lovers had always been firm yet gentle but this was far from gentle. She knew she would bruise tomorrow and couldn’t seem to care.

Logan growled into her neck, her skin tasting so good to his palette. He just knew she would taste this good everywhere and as much as he wanted to test that theory he couldn’t. Not this time. He was just too fucking horny. He couldn’t wait. Not any longer.

He backed her into the wall, “wrap yer arms an’ legs around me.”

She bit her lip wanting to refute him and before he could remind her of her promise, she did as bid. In this position, with her spread wide, his sex wasn’t too far from hers and she tensed.
“…it is not too late to stop this. I shall not hold this over you. We can go back to being friends.” She heard herself say even though she knew it was a lost cause. Logan was --for whatever reason-- bent on this.

Lifting his head from her neck, he looked into her nervous blue orbs. They were so blue. He never noticed before. Beautiful. Shaking his head to rid himself of his gay thoughts, he replied. “You an’ I aint never been friends.”

Pursing her lips in irritation, “Associates then. We can go back to normal. Forget this entire thing.”

“Dats da thin’ Storm. I don’ want to.” He let his hand slide between them until they were between her thighs. “I cant forget how sweet ya taste…” He cupped her mound, felt the wetness there, and revered in it. Pressing his palm into her clit, he felt her tremble in his arms. “I want ta feel my cock in ya.” He prodded his finger into her tight sheath, shallowly going in and out. “I want ta go so fuckin’ deep I can feel yer cervix.”

Every entry of his fingers into her body ignited the nerves around her opening and she wanted to scream in response. Oh goddess, she wanted this so bad. When he brushed her clitoris again, she shuddered and gasped, her eyes screwed tight.

“Ya gonna make it rain fer me, darlin’?” He pressed closer between her thighs, wrapped his fingers around his erection, and rubbed the slick head between her wet sex. At his words, glazed blue eyes tried to glare and his balls grew even heavier. She looked like a vixen trying to entice him to fuck faster. Deeper. Harder.

The animal in him roared in triumph as he had her right where he wanted her. Her delicious scent mixed with anger and him sent his desire higher. With his thumb he pressed into her clitoris and her pelvis jerked upward and he heard the smallest high pitch squeal. He grinned. Thankful for his good hearing.

Bending his head, he nuzzled her neck. He chuckled when she craned her neck to give him better access. He wondered if she realized what she did and thought about pointing it out but didn’t want her fighting him anymore. Each stoke of his thumb on her sensitive flesh had her body becoming uncontrollable. Softly, his lips went up and down her neck before suckling the tender skin.

Pleasure rippled through her body when he replaced his fingers with his wide head. Sweat perspired on her skin and she panted for breaths. The tingling at the base of her spin grew as he inched the tip of his cock within her. He was hardly in but he was already stretching her body. Thankfully, his fingers had widened her up a bit.

Logan gritted his teeth at the sheer agony of not moving thus causing his thigh muscles to quiver at having to hold steady. Wet heat enveloped his cock head and he wanted the entire length to know this immeasurable pleasure. Not able to control himself, he bit down hard on her neck as he plunged completely into her with one movement. He moaned loudly, ready to blow his load.

His balls grew even tighter while his penis throbbed, and he knew in that moment he never had anything like this before. Fierce lust raced from his chest to his cock and grew outward as he immersed his senses in her. Why the hell hadn’t he done this sooner? He thought as his mind race with the need to claim and own.

Thunder boomed loudly and the downpour of rain went pitter-patter across the school structure. Her eyes had widened and the breath knocked out of her as he stretched her walls more than anyone has. The ache of her walls dulled the overwhelming pleasure she had felt just seconds before.

Ororo didn’t know which hurt more his mark or his cock stretching her but that didn’t stop her vagina from gripping him so tightly she wanted to wince. All she could do was feel him inside of her, throbbing. It felt like every nook and cranny that made up her vaginal walls, he touched. Despite the pain, wetness oozed from her and bathed his cock within.

This was heaven, Logan thought as he braced her a bit higher as he pulled out and rammed right back into her. “Fuck,” he growled against his bite mark. She was squeezing him so tightly, contracting around his girth. Licking at her flesh, he rotated his hips while slightly pulling out before slamming back into her.

“Too…much,” Ororo groaned in pain as her last breath seemed stuck in her throat. “Hurts. Stop.”

He didn’t let the last word finish before shaking his head no. There was no stopping. Not after he knew what fucking her was like. “Relax ‘Ro,” his voice was a strangled sound as he stopped moving. He thought he heard hail hitting the roof and his sensitive ears picked up the howling wind. He didn’t want to imagine what type of weather outside was. “It’s gonna hurt a lot worse if ya don’”

The truth of his words was the only thing that kept her from giving him a bloody nose. She breathed slowly, in and out. Forcing herself to relax, she bit her lip with her concentration and drew blood.

Wanting to further stimulate her, Logan cupped a breast. His fingers went over the harden tip until he heard the slightest sound of what sounded like pleasure. Sweat had his skin glistening as he waited for her vagina to release its death grip on his second favorite body part.
It was agony not to move but he wasn’t a complete ass that he would disregard Storm’s comfort. She felt better than any woman had a right to feel and he’s been in some tight pussy before. She was just so fucking wet and her walls were so soft around him. It was like fucking cashmere.

He pulled out slowly while rotating his hips, his fingers still tweaking a bud. She could feel every inch of him and the pleasure was starting to build up once more. Each pull of his fingers on her nipple had her seeing stars.

When she relaxed and moved her hip involuntary, he took it as a green light. Straining against her, he kissed her once more. His mouth hard and merciless and tasting the coppery taste of blood. Instead of the blood repulsing him, it turned him on more. The kiss was demanding as he forced her to accept his domination of her mouth.

Logan left only the tip inside of her before he pumped into her. His groan of pleasure muted out any sound she could have made. His mind was cloudy and all he could think about was how he needed to cum. His hips pushed into her own with a frenzy with a single-minded purpose. His and her ultimate pleasure.

It was becoming harder and harder to remain unaffected to the maelstrom that he was brewing inside of her. He hitched her up higher, her legs now loose around his firm buttocks. A screamed built up within her with his upstroke. He hit her gspot. A series of thunder boomed overhead and her eyes were no longer blue.

She wasn’t supposed to like this. She didn’t she told herself even as her walls gripped him, not wanting to let him go. She couldn’t enjoy being with him a man with no scruples but the way he was making her body feel was nothing short than elation. She wanted to let go, enjoy it for what it was and then forget about it but she couldn’t. She was the master of her destiny and she had to regain some form of control. Even if it was something so small as not letting him know how much he did affect her vocally.

“Say ya want me.” His wanted to her to say what she’s been denying from the moment they started. When he didn’t get a reply, he growled in anger and gripped her throat.

Her eyes few open as her already strangled breath was made worse.

“Answer me.” Her eyes were white. Another shot of lust went through him when staring into their fathomless depth and if it was possible he felt him himself get harder within her warmth.

“I do not.” She told him, the power of her voice stemming from her in between state even as her back bowed with his entry into her body. “Want you.” Her voice waivered with each letter.

Angrily, he plundered his way into her-almost hurtful. “Yer such a fuckin’ liar Storm.” He wasn’t going to be able to hold off, her pussy just felt too good. He was going to come. His hold around her neck grew slack as a familiar gripped him by the balls.

She bit down so hard to keep from screaming as his free hand went between her legs and found the blood-filled clitoris. “I could never want a monster such as you,” she panted as sensation prickled her skin and her stomach muscle begun to tighten.

He smirked at her words. He probably should have been offended or hurt but it was hard to take what she as saying serious when he was balls deep inside of her. “Too damn bad ya do eh?”

She closes her eyes in hopes of keeping the feelings at bay but all it did was make it more acute. Groaning in frustration, she opened her eyes. “I do not.” She could feel it building, like a geyser and was trying so damn hard not to succumb to it.

“Funny way of showing it.” He tangled one hand in her hair and pulled her head back. “Look at me,” he demanded.

When she didn’t readily comply, he yanked on her hair hard. Wincing, she opened her eyes and glared at him.

He slanted his mouth above hers, taking, and claiming what he saw as rightfully his. He wouldn’t be able to let her go. Not any time soon. Parting from the softness of her lips, he whispered. “You’ll be screaming my name Ororo, begging me to let you come.”

“Fuck you,” she said with all the vehemence she felt. She wanted to ignore his savage face rigid with his efforts, the tight muscles of his arms quivering with his powerful thrusts, his large, dominant body completely covering hers but she couldn’t. She could see nothing but him, could taste nothing but him, as he enveloped her into a web of carnal lust and deceitful desire's.

“You already are,” he groaned before he bit her down on her collarbone and the world seemed to blur as his bite caused her to pulse hotly around him and that extra tightness was all he needed before he roared his release.

Thinking of sleeping with Scott capped the lid on her impending orgasm because of his. She fought with the desire move her hips and find her own completion. His weight was heavy on her as she struggled to rear in her breath. She pushed at his chest and put her wobbly legs down on solid floor.

Logan dislodge from her, giving her his back as he went to his draw to find a boxer to put on. Fucking shit, he cursed mentally. He still wanted her. His cock was still hard as if he hadn’t just had the orgasm of the century. He stared at Ororo, saw the way she look off balance. Would it be horrible to fuck her against the wall again? Or better yet have her ride him to oblivion?

A new surge of lust hit him. Fuck! He could see their mix fluid sliding down her thighs, smell him off of her and damnit if he didn't feel a tsunami of cum building in his balls. He was screwed. He wanted her again. Shit.

Ororo licked her lips, nervous. What was she supposed to do now? She thought as she went and picked up her nightgown off the floor. Was she supposed to say something? Cuss him out and then leave? She sighed as she felt so ashamed of her actions. She was officially a whore now.

He turned to see her just staring at her nightgown before she slipped it over her head. It was either take her again or get her the fuck out of here and find a barmaid who would want to take care of him.

“Wat ya still doin’ here? Get tha fuck out.”

Surprise had her whirling around and staring at him with her mouth slightly ajar. “What?”

“What are ya deaf? Get out.”

Pursing her lips together tightly, she strode past him.
~
Ororo’s Loft

Barely holding on to her dignity, Ororo closed the door to her attic loft and leaned heavily against it. Closing her eyes, she counted each shaky breath she took, her emotions scattered. There was a raging storm outside and she couldn’t stop it. Her will and emotions were shattered into itty bitty pieces that she could find.

Steeling her resolve and cursing herself for her weakness, she removed her clothes uncaring that she left a small heap on the floor as she made her way to the bathroom. She was stronger than this so why was she acting like a beaten kitten? This was what she agreed to, she shouldn’t be mad if she got just that. She just hadn’t expected to feel like such a whore.

Stepping into her olympian size bathroom, Ororo tied her snow colored hair into a tight bun at the top of her head. Every step she took reminded her of her tryst with Logan; unused muscles ache from his commanding thrust into her relenting body.

Sexual frustration also blackened her mood. She was still horny, her body still craving that sought after orgasm which she denied herself. She groaned in dismay. Her hands and vibrator would have to sate her for now because she refused to climax from anything Logan did. She wouldn’t no matter how many times they had intercourse. She would not give him that much control over her nor the satisfaction.

Going about her bathroom, she drew a bath and lit the unlit candles around her tub. Picking up a jar, she dropped two teaspoon of vanilla and lavender mixture of bath salt. Breathing in the soft aroma had her tense shoulders relaxing as she stepped inside the warm water.

“Stormy…”

Ororo not expecting to hear a voice in the darken bathroom nearly jumped and whipped her head so fast in the direction of the voice her necked ached. “Remy?” He would be the only one to come into her loft unannounced.

“Qui….”

His voice was somber and that worried Ororo. He was usually cheery and he was far from that now. Massaging the kink out of her neck, she didn’t need this right now. Forcing herself to place Remy’s needs above her own, she asked him a question with concern filling her voice. “What is wrong Remy?”

His footsteps seemed to drag as he came closer so she could make out the seriousness of his face and he kneeled before her tub. He didn’t answer her question but instead dipped his fingers into the water and made swirls with the water. This close to her with the surrounding lavender scented candle, he felt rage rise within him instead of calm.

“Remy?” Ororo lifted up, uncaring that he would see her breast as she reached out to touch his questing fingers. “Did something happen? With Rogue perhaps?”

He pulled back her as if burned by her soft touch and stood to his full height. Running his wet hands through his hair in agitation, he sighed. He chanced a look at her perky full breast and his body begun to react to the cursed site. He cursed and turned around to adjust his pants. “I know,” he said simply.

Puzzled and annoyed by his vagueness, she welcomed the distraction. “You know what Remy? What is going on? Are you alright?”

Remy heard the confusion and concern in her voice and even though he wanted to allay her fears, he couldn’t. His mind was still in disbelief in what he knew to be true. When Ororo finally came to her room she reeked of sex and Logan. He was still astounded by the fact that Ororo had sex with Logan. Just the thought made him want to retch and he folded his hands together into a tight fist.

He knew he had no right to be jealous or to want to go fight Logan. Ororo was not his woman but in a certain way she felt like it. At times more so than Rogue; the darker woman got him in a way his girlfriend couldn’t begin to. Rouge always wanted commitment and fidelity and he wanted to give that to her but…. The thought of his feisty southern belle made him feel even worse.

He was a douche. Could he really love her as much as he thought if he felt something for Storm? Running his hand across his jaw, he stuffed his hands into his jeans. “I saw y’ ‘Ro. I saw y’ go inta Logan’s room over an hour an’ a half ago.”

If her face could have paled it would have at that moment. Shame filling her but not wanting to give it away; she faced away from him and looked straight ahead. How could he have seen her? Ororo wondered frantically as she schooled her features. She made sure no one was in the hallway when she had ducked into Logan’s room. “You do not know what you speak of Remy.”

“Don’t I?” he snapped, his accent flaring with the contraction as he kneeled before the tub once more and turned her face to him by grabbing her chin. “Is Remy wrong chere? Did y’ not go inta his room an’ fuck him?”

Anger marring her face as well, she pushed him away and then slapped him across the face. The sound was loud in the otherwise quiet bathroom. “Do not ever speak to me like that again Remy if you wish to continue this friendship.”

Ignoring the burning sting of his right cheek, he continued to stare a hole into her for seemingly hours before he finally got up and splashed the water with an explicative. “Pour quoi (why)?”

Giving up all pretense of having a relaxing bath, she stood up from her bath and grabbed her plush white robe that hung overhead. Careful of the water he caused to fall on the floor, she stepped out. Mind still racing with possible answers to his question, she fumed. She wasn’t supposed to have to explain anything to anyone about Logan. She had figured”rather naively”that all she had to do was keep it secret and no one would ever know.

She was wrong. Secrets were an extinct species within these walls.

Remy could feel his body betray him as he caught mere seconds of her naked body glistening with water droplets. He forced his eyes away so she could dress and hated himself for still lusting after he knew another man was just in her. Especially Logan. He didn’t do sloppily seconds; he’ll save that for Scott.

“It is most certainly none of your concern whom I care to share a bed with.” Draining out the water, she blew out all the candles with a quick burst of her power. “Now stop questioning me as if I owe you an explanation.”

Hurt slashed through him because she was right and confirmed she slept with Logan. Clearing his throat to get past the pain, “Y’ didn’t y’ tell me y’ an’ Logan were ensemble (together)?” The last word was forced out between gritted teeth with a look to kill in his queer eyes.

He followed her into her bedroom, his eyes following her hasty movements. If her words hadn’t confirmed what he knew to be true, her actions would have. She was moving hastily and clearly agitated. The behavior of someone who was guilty.

He flipped on the overhead light in the room so he could better see her and her face. He chanced a look at outside and saw the weather outside intensified. Was Logan the cause for Ororo recent loss of control of the weather?

Forcing his hands to relax, he sat on the bed he had laid on waiting for her to come out of Logan’s room. Even though it had been only a short span of time, it felt like a lifetime. He felt changed by what happened which was silly since he knew he had no right to feel this way. They were just friend. Just friends. Only friends. Why didn’t that sound like the truth to him?

Didn’t Ororo feel this chemistry between them? Didn’t she know that sometimes all he wanted to do was grab and kiss her? Especially when she was being goofy and not being burdened by her powers. He groaned at his sentimental thoughts. He sounded like a cheap Harlequin novel where the woman pined for the man she wanted and he was oblivious.

Going to her dresser, she pulled out a random mid thigh nightgown to wear. Shrugging off her robe, she placed it on the back of a chair before putting on her nightgown. “I have nothing to say Remington.”

“I tink y’ do!” Remy countered as he sat up on her bed.

“Y’ sleepin’ wit Logan is a lot ta say.”

Folding her arms under her chest, she turned sharp blue eyes in his direction. “What I do is not any of your business Remington.”

Scowling, “did y’ like it?”

“Tread carefully.”

Never being one to listen to sound advice, he left the bed to stand directly in front of her. As always, she didn’t back down from his stare but merely arch a snow white brow. Daring him. Enrage, he grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her. “Tell me Storm! Did you like fucking Logan?”

Tired of being manhandled, her eyes went white and she shocked him with enough electricity to hurt but not sear skin.

He yelled of pain and fell back and hit his head on the wall. Remy looked up in shocked, she never shocked him before.

“Remy!” She cried out when she realized when she did. She hadn’t meant to hurt him”at least not a lot. She realized she was just taking out her anger on Remy since she couldn’t hurt the man she really wanted to. Sighing, her eyes with went blue with her rush of anger gone. Rushing to his side, she checked his head for any injuries other than a slight knot.

Panting for breaths, he glared wide-eyed and pushed her away from him. “Wat de hell happened ta y’? Wat did dat bastard do ta y’? I‘ll kill him!” He declared while standing up to put words to action.

When he would have gone to her door, she rushed past him and placed herself before it. “Logan did nothing,” she lied.

“Den why do y’ feel like shit?”

Crossing her arms under her breast, “Do not use your empathy on me.”

“Puis me parlar (then talk to me)” Remy didn’t want to hear the particulars but he did want her to admit with her own lips that she and Logan had something going on. He knew her better than to think it was just a quick fuck because that was not her style.

Feeling weighed down, and the prick of tears on her eyeballs, she looked up to the ceiling. After saying a quick prayer to her goddess, she felt like she owed him an explanation even though reasonably she knew she didn’t. Remy had no claims on her and vice versa.

“Logan and I…” the words drifted off because she had no idea what to tell him. Did she tell him they were together? Or should she stick to the truth? She hated lying but what choice did she have? Telling Remy the truth would be begging for a fight between the two men as Remy would want to defend her honor.

“Wat padnet?” Remy could see her hesitation on how she refused to meet his eyes which spiked his curiosity even more. What the hell was going between them? Why was Ororo being even more secretive than normal? In his gut, he knew something wasn’t right.

Flopping down on her bed, she lay down and closed her eyes. “I do not know brother…” she opted for a half-truth.

Brows drew together as he tried to gauge her answer for any hidden meaning. Sighing deeply, he ran his hands
through his disheveled hair. Lying down next to her, Remy was sure to keep space between them. Before this he would have encircled her in his arms in order to comfort her and whisper sweet nothings in her ear. He couldn’t stomach the thought of her touching her after knowing she had just been with Logan. “Y’ care for him, non?”

An outright denial was her first inclination but that wouldn’t do. It would only make Remy more suspicious than he already was. “I do not know.”

Remy grunted in aggravation at her lack of response. “Remy waited here for y’….I couldn’t believe wat my eyes saw wen y’ went inta his room…I shoulda known after wat happened at breakfast.”

She groaned in dismay, remembering the debacle of that morning. Licking her suddenly dry lips, she closed her eyes. Sleep would not come easier tonight. “I… I need you to keep this quiet Remy. I”we”do not know what is going on and we wish to keep it between us.”

“Is that all y’ will me ‘Ro? Me?” He was hurt by her lack of trust and couldn’t keep it from his voice. Ororo knew that he would do anything for her and that he wouldn’t hurt her so why she was keeping this from him?

Turning towards him, she wanted to touch him but didn’t. She respected his decision not to touch. “Promise me
Remy…not even Rogue.”

Disappointment clouded his voice but he agreed. “I promise. Remy will not tell a soul.”

Relief flooded her system with his agreement. “Thank you…where are you going?” She asked when he got up from the bed. “Are you not staying?”

“Non,” he simply stated as he looked back at her with dark eyes.
~
Next morning

“Here, Sugah.”

Ororo could do nothing but accept the large bouquet of flowers that was thrust into her hands upon seeing the other woman. “Uh…thank you.” She looked at the pretty arrangement of various colors of orchids with baby breaths. Stunning. She couldn’t help but smile at such a display even though she didn’t want the flowers. When would he get the message?

“Haven’t gotten one of those in a while, guess yur fella hasn’t given up on yuh.” Rogue commented as she eyed the large flowers contained in an equally pretty vase. Warily, she looked at the woman like a caged bird that would be quick to bite her hand. "Hell of a storm last night.”

Guarded, Storm smiled tight lip. “It was.”

“And?”

“Is there something on your mind Rogue?”

Rogue rolled her eyes and gave up the pretense of being subtle. It wasn’t her strong suit anyway. "What’s going on witcha Storm? And don’t tell me yuh aint had nothing to do wit the storm because yuh did. First, the storm from several days ago and now this. There was hail fer crying out loud! Hail!"

Sighing, Ororo hefted the flower on one arm while meeting the jade green eyes back just as stern. Guilt nagged at her for her lack of control but she refused to be admonished. How many times did people lose control of their powers and they got coddled yet she do it, the world must come to an end.“Hail has happened long before I came to my powers and it will continue long after I have passed.”

Frustrated at Storm apparent dense behavior, she frowned. Running her hands through her soft curly auburn and white hair, she looked her over. “Ah aint tryna to point any fingers…ah’m just wanting tuh make sure yer ok. Can’t blame a gal fer dat can ya?”
Features softening, Ororo let out a breath she wasn’t aware she was holding. Why was she being so sensitive? Stupid Logan. Clearing her throat, “I am fine. Thank you. No need for concern.”
Disbelief clearly shown in her eyes, “Yuh may look alright but yuh aint. When you gonna let someone in?... Someone other than Remy?”
“Excuse me?”
Rogue bit her bottom lip, regretting her words yet squared her shoulders refusing to take it back. “Ah just mean that Remy worry about yuh a lot…dat can be stressful.”

What the hell was going on here? Ororo thought baffled as she looked at her teammate and friend. It seemed like every one in the mansion she was having some sort of conflict with. “If he is worried about me it is baseless. I suggest you take up your concern with Remy and leave me out it.”

The weather witch didn’t wait for a reply simply left and pointedly dumped the beautiful flowers in the nearest trash can.
~
“How long has it been since ya been wit a man?”
She stared at the gall of the man and when he simply stood there waiting for a response, she replied. “None of your concern, Logan.” Ororo fisted her hands in the darkly rich soil to keep from lashing out. She's been short all day with people, barely able to keep her legendary control under wraps. All thanks to that man.

Logan leaned carelessly against the wall of the greenhouse. His eyes shrewdly taking in her bent form wearing daisy dukes that showed off nothing but legs to her red tank top. She was pissed and her face was starting to show it. Good. “Answer the question Storm.”
Glaring, she removed her hands from the soft soil she was digging into and rose to her feet. Clapping her hands together to remove any excess dirt, she stood akimbo. "Did you not hear me the first time?"

"I did,” he began while shrugging a shoulder while he shifted to get more comfortable against the wall. “I just didnt care fer wat yer sayin.'"

Thunder clapped loudly outside. "Get out Logan.” Was there ever a man that caused her to go from 0 to 60 in a second? She didn’t think so.

He grinned. He had gotten under her skin, yay. Smoke was all but coming out of her ears. Using his hands, he wiped the sweat that already perspired on his skin from the heat. "No."

Ororo shook her head at her naiveté, why she expected any other answer was beyond her . Sighing loudly, "Fine. I shall leave then Logan. You win.” On her way out, she grabbed her bag but before she could walk past him, he gripped her upper arm with his fast reflex, halting her.

"Ya don't seem ta get it Storm,” Logan exclaimed with a scowl on his face. He didn't like the idea of her leaving, especially when he wasn't done with her. “Ya do wat I want!"

Lips purse, “I am not chattel you own.” Cynically, Ororo mused that at this rate she would have permanent frown lines around her mouth.

He flipped them around so it was her back that was pressed against the glass. Her eyes widened and her gasp of surprise went unnoticed by him. “Yer startin’ ta sound like broken record, ‘Ro. Yer mine and I do wit ya wat at I want. I’m gettin’ tired of repeatin’ myself.”

Seething with rage that she barely kept bottled up, Ororo felt herself losing the battle of control. Tight lipped, “I agreed to being your whore not your property Wolverine.”

If he was a smart man, he would back down and leave her alone. It was clear from her rigid stance and scent she was seconds away from losing her cool. Unfortunately, no
one would ever claim he was smart.

“Same fuckin’ difference.”

Lightning raced through her blood and all she could see was rage. Eyes went blinding white, and a ball of lightning lit up her hand as she balled her hand into a tight fist and deck.

Logan howled as he fell a couple feet away by the strength of her power. His hand went to his searing flesh which was quickly healing as he stared at her wide eye. She didn’t...she did.

Embolden by his stare, she stood over him. “You are a disgusting pig Logan. It is a shame that even hell is too good a place for you."

A growl started deep in his chest before leaving his mouth in what resembled a war cry. He stood up to his feet, his penetrating gaze on her. His animal demanded retribution and to show her he was the one in charge. Sneering, “ya don't think I ain't heard dat shit before 'Ro?"

“There is no doubt in my mind they coined the phrase after you."

He smirked in response before he pounced on her. The weather witch hit the ground hard as he landed on her. She grunted in pain and his weight didn’t help.

“Get off of me!” She tried to move beneath him but could barely move under him.

“Dat wasn’t very nice, goddess. Say yer sorry an’ I might get off of ya.”

Ororo was debating if she should shock him once more but didnt think that would be smart. She could see a dark presence in his eyes. The last thing she needed to do was trigger his animal.

“C’mon say it. I’ll help ya. ‘I am so sorry Logan,’” he mocked her proper way of speaking as well tone as a grin covered his face.

“Fuck you!”

He arched an eyebrow at her language. As Logan stared into her pissed of blue orbs he felt lust stir his half hard cock. "You’re so hot with yer potty mouth," he groaned before he crushed their lips together. His lips were brutal as they parted her soft lips and plundered the sweetness inside. He squeezed her hips and grinded against her.

She stifled the moan as he ran his tongue along her teeth and a shiver went through her. Fisting her hands to keep from wrapping them around him, her breath hitched.

Pulling away from her, he stared into her hazy eyes. “Do ya really think ya gonna be able ta keep from cummin’ with me ‘Ro?”

She blinked several times as his words penetrated the fog in her brain. “It was not that hard to do Wolverine.”

He smirked. “We shall see just how hard it can be goddess.”
****


Chapter End Notes:
That’s it folks! Yay And I made sure there wasn’t any huge cliffhanger or anything because who knows when I’ll next update. ^_^ SH



You must login () to review.