Title: The Unforgiven
Author: Pari
Email: parisian@spikeluver.com
Rating: DARK FIC!!! NC-17 for extreme violence and language, scenes of rape.
Archiving: Bella, The RoLo Realm, and OroroLogan group.

Summary: One X-Men goes to the brink after losing someone, and begins a domino effect in the lives of another X-Men.

Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters, just borrowin them. This fic as are all my others are meant to entertain not infringe.

~For and Evil Butterfly, thanks for the motivation~

~~~~

“I’m gonna kill ya, ya sonofabitch!” He said as he pounded his fist repeatedly into the bloodied face of the man he gripped by the collar. Both were soaked through by the hurricane like storm that raged around them.

“Stop it, Please stop it!” Came a scream, and the terror in it made the attacker stop mid-swing. He then turned to the pleading, crying woman behind him. “Please, please stop it.” Her cries were now mere whimpers.

“I’m sorry,” The bloody man mumbled through a broken jaw and swollen lip. “I’m so sorry.”

“Yeah, yer really are.” The attacker hissed and then let his fist connect to the man’s face again.

~Earlier that night~

“Is this all I get?” The man asked as he warily looked about the darken alleyway that he and his acquaintance had gone down to conceal their actions.

“For what you gave, yeah that’s all you get. Bring more money next time, and you can get more.” The husky bald black man said. “Now get the hell outta here.” Not waiting to be told twice the man hurried from the alley and back to his sports car, just in time to stop two kids from stripping his tires. As soon as he sat behind the wheel, he hastily open the small envelope he had just acquired, sprinkling some of the white power on the back of his hand, and then sniffing deeply, inhaling it. It quickly affected him, causing his eyes to roll into the back of his head.

He hadn’t remembered how long he had sat there, passed out. Didn’t recall driving home nor being helped into the house. He hadn’t remembered anything up until this point. His slightly blurred vision cleared, and the dim light of the fire, burning in the heart hurt his eyes.

“You cannot keep doing this to yourself,” A feminine voice spoke softly to him as a cool rag was being wiped across his forehead. He turned his head a bit and forced his sore eyes to focus on the woman sitting in front of him on the floor, and he realized that he had been placed on a couch. “Do you wish to die?” She asked and he notice that she was crying and from the look of her puffy face, had been for some time. “Do you think I could bear that to happen…again?” He smiled at her and reached out and stroked her hair.

“You’re an Angel, “ He slurred as he let his hand fall from her hair to her cheek.

“I love you and it pains me to see you like this.” She said as she leaned into his touch.

“I love you too,” He sighed with a goofy smile and she wrinkled her nose a bit at the fumes he blew out. He moved his hand to the back of her neck, suddenly yanking her forward and covering her mouth with his own. She struggled, putting up and hand to his chest in an attempt to shove him back, but he held a firm grip on her and invaded her mouth with his tongue. After he broke away for air she wiped at her mouth with the back of her hand, and looked at him with shocked eyes. He tried to pull her in again to another kiss, but she fought harder, pushing him back and slapping him hard across his face. What happened next was a mixture of alcohol, drugs, and sheer instinct, for punched her with full force sending her back hard against the marbled floor.

She lay stunned and her head reeled in a daze, as she wiped her now bleeding mouth and nose. She was in complete shock and the night skies lit up with flashes of lightning.

“God, I…I’m sorry,” He stuttered and he stumbled trying to stand from the chair, falling to the floor near her.

“Stay away,” She hissed, still not believing he had struck her, and after everything she had done to try and help him, after everything they had been through together. She would have never expected such actions from him, not him. He hurriedly crawled to where she still sat on the floor, blood dripping down on her satin white nightgown. He reached out and wiped over her gown.

“I’m sorry, please…”

“Do not touch me!” She said a near scream as a loud boom of thunder filled the quiet night. He instantly closed his hand over her mouth.

“Shhh,” He shushed and she bit into his hand. “Fuck!” He growled and again swung with a bit more force then the last punch and this time he knocked her semi-conscious, as her head hit the cold floor.

~~~~

She awoke to a throbbing in her head and a ringing in her ears. Her mouth was dry and she felt a great pressure on her chest and between her thighs. Panic shot her to full awareness, and her tears suddenly fell at the sensations racking her body. She stared up at the ceiling not sure of what to do, if she should move, if she could move. Her mind was as numb as her body; her back ached from being pushed hard against the marbled floor.

He grunted with each thrust, his face buried against her breast, which were bruised from his licking and biting. The smell of his breath and musky body made her nearly gag, and she turned her head away from his. The skies outside were clear, the full moon hung high and not even a breeze could be seen rustling through the trees, as she willed herself calm, shutting off both her mind and body to what was happening. She could tell by his sudden frenzied movements that he was nearing a climax and a new fear tugged at her.

“Don’t,” She croaked out not even recognizing her own voice, which was very dry and hoarse. “Please, not inside me…please.” She pleaded and then sighed in relief when he pulled from her, only to have it replaced with disgust and horror as he now hovered about her, yanking her by her hair. He jerked her face towards him, and invaded her mouth with his thick member, nearly choking her with the unexpected intrusion as well as his size, and seed pouring down her throat. She swallowed having no other choice.

“Ahhhgggr,” He groaned as he emptied himself in her warm mouth, his eyes rolled into his head in pure ecstasy. He released his grip on her, falling back against the rug as she rolled over and threw up. “God that was…Mmm…thanks.” He said winded and she turned to him not believing he had thanked her as if she had wanted it, and had initiated it. She knew that he was still high from whatever drug he had taken, and a part of her pitied him, even still. She pulled down her gown, which had been hiked up over her breast and then gather the tattered panties near her feet. She then crawled to the nearby chair, using it to help her stand, finding the task difficult but finally getting up. She then made her way into the foyer, trying to get to the stairs and up to her room. Just as she gripped the railing the front door came open and she froze in place.

“Hey, what are you still doing up?” A familiar voice spoke to her and though she tried to stop it, her shoulder began to shake and her silent sobs began to over take her. He moved to her, placing a hand on her shoulder, which she jerked away from, stepping back and giving him a full view of her appearance. “What the hell happen to you?” He asked. “Who did this?” He spoke his voice oozing anger at seeing her bloodied and bruised face.

“Jean, darlin…” A voice called out from the den, causing the new arriver to walk in with her close behind fearing what was about to occur. It didn’t take long for the man now standing in the doorway of the den, to figure out what had happened in the room. The man still lay on the floor with his cock hanging out and wet. With a death glare the man standing looked to the woman who stood just behind him, and then back down at the man.

“You motherfucker!” He roared as he leaped onto the half naked man, yanking him up and throwing him across the room.

“No! Stop it please stop it. You will wake the children, please.” She begged as the wind outside pick up, reflecting the emotions raging inside her.

“Fine, we’ll take it outside then.” He said as he yanked up the limp body of the man crumbled in the corner, effortlessly tossing him through the nearby patio doors and out into the now pouring rain. “I’m gonna kill ya, ya sonofabitch!” He said as he pounded his fist repeatedly into the bloodied face of the man he gripped by the collar. Both were soaked through by the hurricane like storm that raged around them.

“Stop it, Please stop it!” Came a scream, and the terror in it made the attacker stop mid-swing. He then turned to the pleading, crying woman behind him. “Please, please stop it.” Her cries were now mere whimpers.

“I’m sorry,” The bloody man mumbled through a broken jaw and swollen lip. “I’m so sorry.”

“Yeah, yer really are.” The attacker hissed and then let his fist connect to the man’s face again.

“It is not his fault, he is grieving too,” The woman defended as she now stood between the two men.

“So that excuses him attacking you, and raping you.” The angry man roared, not understanding how she could defend him.

“Please, do not hurt him.” She sobbed now and in a low growl the man swallowed back him anger and then turned and stalked away from the house. After a few seconds a car could be heard speeding away. She was left to try once again to get the unconscious man into the house.

~Morning~

The knocking had been going on for ten minutes and she had hoped that if she didn’t reply, whoever it was would just go away, but no such luck.

“Ororo, I know you’re in there, please let me in.” A male voice called out and she inwardly groaned and covered her head with her blanket. “Either you let me in or I kick in the door.” At hearing this threat she threw back the blanket and slowly made her way from the bed and to the door, cracking it just a bit. She couldn’t bring herself to look at him not after last night and what had happened. She knew it wasn’t her fault yet she still felt ashamed and afraid of how it would affect her life and friendships. With a sigh he reached through the door and titled her chin, making her face him. She stepped back, moving back to the bed and climbing. He accepted the invite, closing the door behind him and warily walking into the room, standing near the bed with his hand buried in his pockets. “How you feeling?”

“Thank the Goddess I did not get a black eye, just a busted lip and I think the swelling shall go down by this afternoon.”

“I’m so sorry, if I had been here..”

“Do not blame yourself, and do not blame him either. He was high off something I do not know what.”

“That don’t make it right, what he did. I wanted to kill him, I went to his room to finish what I started last night, but he’s gone. The coward.”

“Oh Goddess we have to find him. Logan…I am so afraid for him. Since Jean’s death…Scott, he would have never done what he did last night. It is the grief. Now he is drinking and using drugs and I am so afraid that we will get a call saying he was found dead somewhere.”

“You just may, if I ever find him.”

“Logan, please you cannot blame him, I do not. That was not Scott last night; it was the demon inside of him. He cannot forgive himself for what he deems is his fault.”

“Jeannie?” Logan said knowing that’s what she meant. He himself felt at fault for Jean’s death, though logically he knew there was nothing that any of them could have done. “Well last night…what he did…that ‘is’ unforgivable.”

“I already have forgiven him and I just pray he is safe.”

~A week later at the ‘Shady Motel’~

“Damn,” The young man gasped as he lifted his hands to cover his nose.

“Yeah, it can be overwhelming the first time.”

“So…uhm…how long…oh God!” The young man questioned trying to keep his breakfast down as he surveyed the scene of the small room.

“Probably only a few days, a week at the most, but poor ventilation and no air conditioner, that and the fact that this is probably one of the hottest Summer in the history books, it can make them stink up something awful. Poor bastard.” The short chubby man said removing the shades from the corpse to reveal the death stared of nearly white eyes.

“Drug overdose,” The young man said pointing to the arm that still had a needle dangling from it. He then noticed the picture in the dead man’s hand. He took the picture that housed the smiling face of a beautiful green eyed, red haired woman sitting along side the man that now sat dead and decaying in the chair. The young detective flipped the picture over and read the wording. ‘Jean and Scott, x-mas 2002’. “A wife maybe?” He said holding the picture up to his chubby partner. He then flipped it back over to look at it more closely. “The Xavier Institute for gift students.” He read. “It’s a place to start.”

“Yeah let’s go give our condolences.”

THE END?





You must login () to review.