Sorry it took so long.


Summary: Ororo and Logan are married and they are at their reception. They have had their first dance and they are having a great time. Both of them are happy.


Hope you like this.


Logan took Ororo’s hand and they continued to dance to the songs that came on. Everyone dance with their date. Because Jean was gone he really did not dance. Ororo’s head lay on his chest as Logan held her close. After about the 5th song they sat down at a table and had some champagne. Logan poured the two glasses as Ororo looked at him with loving eyes. Logan looked at her and got a confused look on his face. “What?”

“I was just thinking, how my life can’t get any better than this.” Ororo started. “I am married to the man of my dreams. A man who loves me and would do anything for me.”

“That’s right.” Logan said as he gave Ororo her glass.

She took a sip of her drink and looked a Logan who was also taking a sip of his. “I love you Logan.”

“I love you too `Ro.” Ororo leaned in a gave Logan a soft kiss on the lips. The kiss grew into a couple of more and eventually a vary passionate one. They broke apart for air.

Ororo leaned back in her chair. She smiled and started to drink her champagne again. She looked over Logan’s shoulder and the smile disappeared. “What is it?” Logan asked.

“It’s Scott. He’s lonely. Jean is not here to dance with him.” Ororo got up. “I’ll be right back, Logan.”

She gave him a quick kiss and walked to Scott. “Would you like to join me in a dance?”

He looked up at a smiling bride holding out her hand. “Sure.”

He grabbed her hand and stood up. They made their way to the dance floor. They danced. Logan came up minutes later dancing with Marie. They danced until Logan decided to dance with his wife. “Wanna switch?”

“Sure.” Scott said as Ororo moved over to Logan and Marie moved over to Scott.

Logan held Ororo in his arms. They dance for a couple of minutes until Ororo spoke up. “How many kids do you want?”

“How many do you want?” Logan answered her question with a question.

“Just two. A boy and a girl.”

“Then that is how many I want. Believe it or not I never thought I’d be here. Never thought I’d be married to a beautiful woman, let alone have a family.”

“Well you thought wrong. You are married and you will have a family.”

Ororo leaned up and kissed Logan and rested her head on his chest as they continued to dance. About an hour after eating and just relaxing Logan felt a tap on his shoulder. He let go of Ororo and slightly turned around. It was Kurt. He held out his hand. “Do you mind if I dance vith the bride?”

Logan let go Of Ororo as they danced. Logan stayed seated at the table. He watched as Kurt and Ororo danced. Then he knew something didn’t seem right. Then he caught a smell in his nose. His eyes widened. He rushed over to Ororo. He took her away from Kurt. “Logan what is it?”

“Sabortooth is here. And who does he always come for?”

“I’ll inform Charles.” Ororo said after a moment.

“I am coming with you. I’m not letting you out of my sight.”

They informed the Professor. “Ororo stay with Logan. I’ll handle everyone else.”

He rolled away leaving a very worried Ororo and Logan alone. “It’ll be okay, Ro.”

He gave her a hug and kissed her forehead. The music stopped and Scott was at the microphone. “Now it is time for the bride and the groom to cut the cake.”

On queue Rogue and Bobby came out pushing the Cart with the cake. It had pink roses and around each rose were leaves. At the top it had two special made dolls. One was African-American with white hair and the other had Logan’s skin complexion and had his hair.

Ororo picked up the knife and Logan put his hands over hers. They cut the first piece of cake as every one cheered. They sat down a their table and started to eat. When Logan was taking his last bite he had the fork half way in his mouth when everything went wrong. “Logan what is it.”

He did not half to answer Sabortooth appeared right behind Ororo.

~~~~~
Hope you like this I would like thank Tiffinae for the idea of this chapter (Sorry if I spelled it wrong)





You must login () to review.