Ororo looked behind her and her eyes met with black ones. “Sabo...”

“Thought I’d have my dance with the bride.”

Ororo was too scared to do anything as many times as she encountered Sabortooth, she could never get used to being kidnapped. Suddenly he growled and turned around. Scott had shot him he was holding the side of his visor. Toad then came hopping in. Magneto came floating in through the patio doors. He pulled his cape aside and a tranquillizer flew and hit Ororo in the shoulder. She pulled it out and she got up and started to run away. She could only run a few feet, and then she fell unconscious. All hell broke loose.

Logan saw Sabortooth walk over to his wife and he started to pull against Magneto's hold against him. “Leave her alone bitch.” Logan snapped.

Sabortooth chuckled and picked Ororo up in his arms. Logan started to growl at him. “Put her down, now.”

Sabortooth walked up to him and got in his face. “You better say bye because she’s going bye-bye.”

He just stood there as if he was waiting for someone. He looked around the room and saw that everyone was pre-occupied fighting a member of the brotherhood. After Toad was down, someone else came in the room. He came in so fast you could not see him. He appeared right next to Sabortooth. He gathered Ororo in his arms and ran off again. Suddenly the hold on Logan was gone and so were the Brotherhood. Everyone was calm wondering what happened, no one noticed that Ororo was kidnapped. Logan was standing in one spot speechless. He had just saw his wife get kidnapped. He couldn’t do anything. “Where’s Storm?” Scott asked as he came up to Logan.

“They took her.” Logan said. He ripped off his jacket and brought out his claws. He ran towards the exit and went out the doors. They next thing they heard was a motorcycle engine fire up and take off.
~~~~~~~~

“No vord from him yet?” Kurt asked Scott outside of Cerebro.

“No.”

It had been three days and no one has heard anything from Logan or Ororo. Logan never came back after disappearing from the reception after Ororo was taken. The doors to Cerebro opened and out came Charles with a sad look on his face. “I haven’t found anything. I will keep on searching. I fear there isn’t much time left.”

“They’re gonna kill her.” a gruff voice said.

They turned and saw Logan coming down the hall wearing the same clothes from the wedding, Only his shirt was ripped and had no sleeves. His pants were ripped at the knees and he was cover in dirt.

“How do you know.” Charles asked.

“I followed him. I heard him talking. They have a plan to kill he tomorrow. But we have to get her now. They are going to weaken her first.” Logan said. A tear came out of his eye.

“We must hurry. Do you remember where Magneto is?” Charles asked.

“He’s on the island you were sending us to for our honeymoon.” Logan replied.

“X-men suit up.”
~~~~~~~

About ten minutes later they were all suited up and ready to go. Scott and Rogue were piloting while Bobby, Kurt, and Wolverine sat in the seats behind them. “Flight time 30 minutes.” Scott said.

He looked back a little worried at Logan who was sitting in his usual seat behind Storm’s chair. Logan brought out his claws like he usually does before each mission. He was looking out the window not paying any attention to anyone else.

About ten minutes in Scott looked back again and asked Rogue to take over. “Take over please.”

Rogue nodded. Scott stood up and walked over to him. “Logan what do you mean he will weaken her?”

“Magneto and the Brotherhood are gonna use her weakness against her. He r claustrophobia.”

“Why did they choose her first.”

A tear came out of Logan’s eye as he looked over to Scott. “I guess hers is ythe easiest to set up.” Logan stopped for a minute. “They have two more mutants.”

“Do you know their names?” Scott said right away.

“One is Pietro. And the other is some guy named Gambit.”

Scott got up and rushed to the pilots seat. He tried to contact the Professor through the com link. “Professor.”

“Yes Scott.” Charles’ voice came though the speakers.

“Pietro’s back. And there is a new mutant named Gambit.”

“Is Wanda there?” Charles said after a moment.

“I don’t know, but most probably she is.”

“You are going to be up for a bigger challenge this time X-men. Be careful. And bring he back.”

“We will.” Logan said.

“Logan we are almost at the island. Where on the island is Magneto?”

“About a mile in to the jungle.” Logan said. “We have to make sure they are done this time. He’s planning to kill all of us.”
~~~~~~~

I know this chapter was very crappy. The next one will be better. Are you wondering what is happening to Ororo while all of this is happening? Read the next chapter to find out Please review. (This story is going to be longer then I thought





You must login () to review.