Disclaimer: Don't own them, no sueing!
Note: I have only seen a bit of the ultimate x-men, mostly pics, and i love the way the characters are drawn, that is why i set the story up like i did...with that said, the plot will be rather improvised...just for your 411.

Surely they had warned her about him. All the others had been weary as soon as he walked through the door. Obviously the professor had warned them about the danger he posed to anyone in his reach.
The leave it to beaver knock off with the goofy glasses tried to hide his fear. Was doing a good job of it too, until he stared in his direction. Then his firm stance would falter and the vein in his throat would twitch.
The redhead bomb-shell didn't even try to hide her terror. But the interesting part was the attraction that radiated off of her. With a grin he decided this might not be so bad after all. He would have to test her boundaries a little later.
The other group of odd balls cowered behind the professor. So young, they idolized the old man that had taken them off the hateful streets. Did they really think he could stop him if he ever wanted to hurt them?
And then she came into play. She hadn't even shown up to the introduction ceremony. The professor had made it clear that all members present in the mansion should attend, and yet someone wasn't there. He could hear the whispers. 'Where's Storm?'
Storm? He thought to himself. Who was this? Some tough ass jerk off that thought he was too good? Who thought he was better than him? Well let's just wait until he gets here. Until then he occupied himself shamelessly raking his eyes over the redheads body. Winking at her when she got the courage to meet his eyes.
Just then he heard footsteps on the stairs. Small man, the thought occured to him. The sound seemed too soft for a males foot. The door slammed opened and his eyes widened. Subconsciously he licked his kanines. Well it definitely wasn't a male.
His eyes traveled up the longlegs, sculpted calves, toned thighs, covered only halfway by a pair of jean cutoffs. Up the taut muscles of her exposed stomach. The black tank top with the fire red '65 mustang with the words 'Turn Me On' under it. Material embellishing the swell of her breasts. A silver key hanging on a chain around her neck, the end of it pointing down to the slight valley of her cleavage.
Cherry red lips in a permanent scowl, parted as she popped a bubble of pink gum. A shock of energy shot through him. That action alone. So innocent, so damn attractive. But the two carribean blue pools that stared hard at him now gave everything away. Cold and ancient. There was no innocence there. And then the last piece of this exotic puzzle. A river of snow white, glistening locks. Curling and untamed, flowing down her back, accentuating the mahogany of her skin.
Stunning. Breathtaking. Definitely cocky. She knew all she had. And apparently fearless as well. Her gaze hadn't faltered from his this whole time. Then another pop of the gum and her eyes slid to the professor. Only to say she had been busy, to answer his question of why she was late. Then they focused back on him. "Stay out of my way and we won't have a problem." Popping one more bubble for emphasis, she sauntered out, bringing his attention to her firm backside.
Arching his eyebrow and letting a satisfied smirk flash across his lips, he realized she had stolen the words right out of his mouth.
"I do apologize Logan, Ororo can be rather haughty at times." Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the professor smile slightly as he spoke. He just snorted in response.
"Like she said, stay out of my way and we'll be fine." With that he grabbed his duffel bag and stormed out of the room. Ororo not too far off his mind.





You must login () to review.