Disclaimer: Marvel owns 'em all.

She leaned against the doorframe, watching the muscles in his back and arms flex while he attempted to fix the engine of the car. It was a beat up piece of junk, a lost cause to everyone. But she saw definite potential there, and admired him for his persistence. He hadn't been able to get it started yet, and everyone had heard him growling his curses at the lifeless engine, but he kept on working on it nonetheless. Her eyes drifted to the tight jeans he wore. They fit his frame just right. She suddenly found herself wondering what hid under those jeans. Jean hadn't been the only one that had noticed Logan. When Ororo had first met him, she had recognized his handsome features and fit frame. He was one of the most well-cut and attractive men she had seen in a while. But that didn't stop her from being suspicious. There was something about him that had put her on edge, caused all her defenses to fly up and close him off. Still she had to admit to herself that he was pretty much the most gorgeous guy that had ever come into the mansion.

Pushing that thought aside, her gaze traveled to the object of her desire, his motorcycle. Ever since she heard that engine echoing through the trees she had fallen in love. It was slick and black, radiating pure raw strength. With a quirk of her lips she realized that, that strength was also harbored in the owner of the bike. Softening her steps, she made her way over to the corner of the garage. She had been wanting to touch it, to look it at for some time now, but her instincts had gone against it. Now her hand trembled anxiously as she ran it over the smooth curves of the machine. Tugging at the bottom of her lip with white teeth, she closed her eyes and imagined the rumble of power vibrating between her legs. Tracing a finger over the leather seat she suddenly felt his eyes on her.

He hadn't fooled her, she knew that he had been aware of her from the moment she had stepped in the doorway. But he had been studying her, feeling her out. She wondered what was going through that head of his, what was it that he thought about her. Apparently he hadn't found anything he didn't like because his gaze was one of mild curiosity and amusement. Yet it was intense and it made a slight shudder course through her. His eyes were a pale cool grey but emanated pure heat, making her squirm in her skin.

Now to test her boundaries. Scott would have told her she was out of her mind. Jean would probably not even think about it. There was a definite aura of 'Don't touch my shit' around Logan. However, she was not Scott or Jean, she was Storm and finding out what buttons people had and pushing them is what she did. Testing the waters, seeing how far a person could go. Besides, the temptation to touch and play was far too great.

Before she could lose her nerve she swung her over the bike and settled upon it with one swift move. Out of the corner of her eye she could see him arch an eyebrow, the muscles in his crossed arms flexing. She waited, her body ready to spring, but when he didn't make any move or didn't speak, she relaxed considerably. Sliding her hands up the bike, she thumbed the handles. Head swung back, her eyes fluttered closed as she arched her hips forward, thighs tightening around the machine. A low growl rumbled behind her. Her eyes snapped open and she turned toward him, catching his gaze and arching an eyebrow curiously.

"You might want to quit that darlin' or I might suspect that you'll steal my bike."

She grinned, slowly sliding off the bike. "If I wanted it, it would have already been gone, darlin'." Smiling sweetly she mimicked his drawl. Hips swaying, she could feel his eyes roaming her. Gotcha. She could feel the control shifting, and it was all hers. Her attire was nothing special, she pegged him as a man that didn't like women who tried too hard. A mid-drift white tank top that was taut over her breasts and exposed her flat abdomen, and a pair of cut off shorts, making her legs look even longer than usual. Feet bare. "You've never called me that before."

He smirked, his canines flashing white, making him look feral and almost frightening. Her stomach tightened with lust. "Wanna go for a ride darlin'?"

Smile widening, she could sense the innuendos in his voice, could almost smell the sexual tension in the air. Shrugging her shoulders innocently, she rewarded him with a coy smile. "It all depends Logan, which ride are you offering?" Laughter flickered in her eyes as she gazed at the bike, and then at him, shamelessly looking him up and down, taking her time. She could see him falter for a moment, he seemed lost for a reply. And then the feral grin returned and he let out a hardy laugh. It sounded almost like a growl and it made her dizzy with desire, she realized she loved to hear his laugh.

"I must say I didn't peg you as a bike lover."

Sauntering over to him she let her hand rest on his chest, her fingers twining in the material. She leaned forward, their faces so close that if she inched any closed their lips would meet. The surprise in his eyes was evident, and he was even more shocked when she held his gaze. Brushing her lips against his ear, she let her breath caress his skin. "With all do respect Logan," she met his gaze again, "you don't know shit about me."

Releasing his shirt she pushed him slightly off balance. But she wasn't prepared for him to move so swiftly. His body slammed into hers and a breathless scream of surprise slipped past her lips as he crushed her against the wall. "I know how to make you scream." With a metallic scratch his claws were revealed. The light reflected off of them and they almost looked beautiful. "You wanna scream for me darlin'?" Slowly and purposefully he ran the edge of his claw down the side of her body, the tip of it catching on the hem of her shorts. Oh god, her brain and body screamed at her. Her hands were splayed against the wall, and she dug her fingernails into the paint Just touch me. There was a glint of cold rage in his now black eyes that made her shudder. And then as if answering her bodys' plea his claws were gone and a gentle yet forceful hand covered the curve of her hip. Her breath caught in her throat, his touch shooting waves of pleasure through to her core. Biting her lip she withheld the moan that almost escaped her mouth. How did he do that? She had never felt such heat, such lust from another mans hand.

Logan shook his head suddenly, as if trying to banish something from his mind, and then the glint in his eyes was gone. Stepping away from her, he let his hand fall. Ororo almost screamed at the loss of contact, it was almost painful. "You don't know what you're dealin' with 'Ro. You may be a weather witch, but this is one storm you shouldn't be messin' with."

And suddenly she got angry. Hot rage ran through her veins. Because he had taken control so easily. Because she was still breathless from his touch, her whole body aching for him now. Narrowing her eyes she pushed him away from her. "Don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do Logan." Her rejection stung slightly, but it did nothing for her confidence. He wanted her, she knew that now. This situation just required some persuasion. There was no giving up, not yet. For her sake, and his, because she had seen that look in his eyes. A looked that mimicked the one in hers. Avoiding his gaze now, she turned and walked toward the door. She heard him chuckle behind her. So he thought this was over?

"Oh, and Logan," she didn't wait for him to look at her, "there is something you should know. I'm very persistent." With that she slammed the door.





You must login () to review.