Disclaimer: Marvel owns all characters, I just play with them. Hehe


After 3 games and a few drinks Logan was watching Scott dance around in some skimpy black lingerie. Ororos idea. And although he was laughing with the rest of the bunch, all his mind was focused on, was the particularly lacy and revealing ensemble. One that belonged to Ororo. His thoughts raced with hundreds of hot and untamed fantasies that almost made him pant for breath. The combination of her snowy-white tresses hanging over her slanted panther eyes, glowing in the dark, and the mahogany of her skin scantily covered in body-hugging lace. Lightning illuminating her face and causing streaks of light to dance in her thick locks, making her look like a goddess riding on top of him. Nails digging into his chest as her head rolls back, her back arched, hips bucking wildly against his. That husky, velvety voice calling out his name in strained screams. He could feel the beast rising in him, could feel her calling him out. "I want all of you. Let all of you go. I can handle the beast within, you know I can. Wolverine . . . Logan . . ."

"Logan?"

He shook his head vigorously and noticed that he was being watched. Scott sat down with his regular clothes on, his face as red as his glasses. Jean was calling out his name, slight concern evident on her face. Looking across the table, he noticed Ororo gazing at him over her cards, one eyebrow lifted curiously. Her sultry eyes an almost smoky grey now, piercing him right through his heart. Her mouth was upturned in a sexy little smirk, tapping one of her cards with her finger as she whispered, "and then there were three."

Jean was the next to go, beaten by Logans hand. His request was for Jean to read his thoughts, until he told her to stop. Scott and Ororo had no idea what Logan was thinking but before he was through Jean had turned about fifteen shades of red. Scott had turned a couple of shades of red too, but Ororo doubted it was for the same reason. And now there were only two. Her and Logan, both of them with two losses, pocket kings sitting triumphantly in her hands. She was very much aware of the scrutinizing gaze from her opponent across the table but she didn't give him a second glance.

"You know what I want Logan." It was all she said, no other explanation, making his head reel with the possibilities.

"Do I?" He studied her, trying to figure out what was going on in that head of hers. But she met his gaze with a slow determined one, any sign of what she meant by her statement hidden away in the depths of her eyes. "Well let's just see if you win, and then I'm all yours."

A mischievous grin parted her lips, "who said I wanted you?"

Looking out at the three cards dealt out on the table, she bit her lip in concentration as she saw two aces and a jack. Highest two pair possible so far, and she was pretty sure Logans hand couldn't beat hers. And another king came out. Kings over aces full house, couldn't have come out any better for her. The last card was some number, she hadn't even paid attention. Now she fixed her eyes on her opponent who grinned triumphantly at his jack over aces full house. Watching him her mind started to wander to the look he had on his face when he had seen her lingerie, or the look on Jeans face from the thoughts Logan was giving her. Slowly she pushed her cards toward him, face down. "You won."

No one had looked at the cards, figuring that Ororo wouldn't lie about losing, it wasn't like her. But nothing she was doing was like her, not recently anyway. Ever since HE came. Something about him brought out the hidden side of her. A side she had tried to hide for a very long time. Her emotions. No man had been able to get to her like Logan could. No man could put her so much on edge that she felt like ripping his head off, or so hot that she felt like she would explode if he didn't touch her. And that's how she felt right now, at this very instant. Staring defiantly at Logan, daring him to do it, to tell her to be his. To tell her what he wanted her to do. Tell her to succumb to him, to let him dominate her like only he could. As she watched him, she could see the glimmer in his eyes, as if he knew exactly what she was craving.

"Ororo I want you to strip for me." His nonchalant tone was no surprise to her, and she matched his stare as she began to stand.

"That is enough! There will be no stripping here. Logan you have gone too far, and I should report you to the professor. Come on Jean, Ororo, let's go." Ororo just smiled at Logan, then stood and followed Scott and Jean out of the room.

Sighing deeply, he ran his hands through his hair and placed them behind his head. His glance rested on the dark ceiling above his bed as he tried not to think too much. Nice move asshole, what the hell did you think she would do, strip right there in front of Jean and Scott just because you told her too. And his mind responded to him, yes, she would. There was no bluff she wouldn't take, he knew that. So why did he ask her to do it? Obviously not to get a rise out of her, he knew that kind of thing would not offend her or scare her off. Fragments of his earlier thoughts drifted into his train of thought. Her back arched as she rode him, the blissful moans filling his bedroom as giant drops of rain pelted the roof of the mansion mercilessly. That's why he had asked her, because he couldn't get those sinful images out of his head. Well shit, he wasn't getting any sleep tonight. Getting out of bed he pulled his jeans on, not bothering with a shirt. The garage it is, time to work on his baby.





You must login () to review.