He could smell her. Or maybe…was he imagining it? Had his new obsession with this truly intoxicating woman gone so far that it was playing tricks with his senses? “Get a hold of yourself you stupid mutt,” he grumbled under his breath. Twisting the doorknob harshly he almost pulled the door off its hinges as it slammed against the wall. But his fingers froze at the light switch. There was definitely someone in here, and that much he wasn’t imagining. Narrowing his eyes he scanned the expanse of the garage, his nostrils flaring. Damn it I am losing my fuckin’ mind.
“You win.”
Spinning around he cursed himself on his recklessness. He hadn’t noticed the figure perched quietly on his bike. The click of a light and she was illuminated with a gentle glow, and suddenly he forgot how to breathe. Her caramel-colored skin was barely covered by blood red lace. One strap of her bra slid slowly off one shoulder. Inhaling deeply his senses were assaulted by her scent. That scent of flowers mixed with something else, something that pulled at the strings of his sanity and caused the beast within him to come to life with a new intensity. Lust. Sliding off the bike she made her way to him, his eyes transfixed on the sway of her hips. His claws suddenly itched to be set free and he clenched and unclenched his fists, trying to contain the urge.
She circled around him, the tips of her fingers tracing him. From his shoulder, to his chest, the other shoulder and across his back. A restrained growl escaped his throat and he saw the glow of gleaming white teeth as she smiled. “If memory serves you wanted me to strip.” He licked his canines as he watched her hand slide up her own body to the clasp of her bra.
A surprised gasp evaded her lips as his hand caught her wrist almost painfully. “You know why I said that darlin’. It wasn’t for you to actually do it.” Snatching her wrist away from his grasp she grinned at him.
“Yes I know why you said it. And now I realize Logan, that you are all talk.”
“Careful ‘Roro you don’t know what you’re messing with here.”
If it hadn’t been for his use of the pet name he had given her she might have been frightened. His voice was deep and rough, almost animalistic. It sent chills down her spine but she refused to back down now. Just push a little more, you’re almost there. “I’m not afraid of you Logan.”
Before she could utter another word she was slammed against the wall, the weight of his body pressed against her back. She felt his seething hot breath on the back of her neck as his rough fingers slid up her thigh. Her nipples hardened from the cold concrete she was pressed against, or maybe because of him touching her she wasn’t quite sure anymore. “Maybe you should be darlin’. I’m a very scary man.” His fingers slid under the lace of her panties and she could only whimper as he started to rub his growing erection against her backside. No, this isn’t the way this was supposed to go. She needed to have the control, not him. If he took it, the primal instincts started to rise in her mind; if he took it….dear goddess she wouldn’t be able to control it.
With all her strength she pushed him until she could freely turn around and face him. His body slammed against her once more and her head hit the wall hard, a shocked cry of protest escaped her throat. “Isn’t this what you wanted windrider. You wanted to play, so let’s play.” The screeching sound of metal filled the empty room as he slid one claw under the strap of her bra. Two flicks of his wrist and she felt the cool air make contact with newly revealed skin. She shuddered from the sudden pleasure of it, the shudder turning into a gasp when his hand cupped one of her breasts harshly. One calloused finger circled her painfully erect nipple and she bit her lip to keep the moans in check. No, he has too much control. God Ororo get a hold of yourself. “Still think you can handle this little girl?”
She caught his gaze defiantly and before he could speak again she slapped him swiftly across the face. When his shocked gaze met hers she leaned forward until her mouth was almost touching his. “Fuck you.”
A feral growl filled the air around them and then his mouth was on top of hers. The strength of the kiss bruised her lips on contact, but the pain blissfully fulfilled all her desires. Finally she tasted him, she felt the contact she’d been craving for so long. He devoured her mouth, biting on her lower lip until she felt the metallic taste of blood. Her fingers twined in his hair and she pulled him even closer as his tongue pushed into her mouth, his moan vibrating into her mouth causing a moan of her own.
His hands twined in her hair roughly and his lips left hers only to find their way to the space where her shoulder and neck met. She felt her body shiver as he sucked on the tender spot, then dug his teeth into her flesh, claiming her. He raked his fingernails up her thighs and tore her panties off in one swift move. His pants soon followed and he crushed her against the wall once more, lifting her and wrapping her legs around his waist. She could feel the tip of him sliding up and down her wet center and she arched her hips forward begging for him to fill her. Chuckling at her reaction he continued his torture.
Ororo groaned with sheer aggravation. He was doing this on purpose, teasing her endlessly. She caught his mouth in a crushing kiss, sinking her teeth into his bottom lip earning a groan of satisfaction. And suddenly with one powerful thrust he buried himself inside her. Her back arched in beautiful ecstasy as he began to pound into her ruthlessly. There was no gentleness, no loving whispers, no slow touches, and god how she loved it. Every second more pleasurable than the last. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders until she could feel the wetness of blood on her fingertips. Their moans and growls of lust the only sound filling the dark garage.
“Jesus ‘Ro…You feel so fucking good.” She moaned in response, arching her neck to nibble on his earlobe. His body convulsed and he slammed into her even harder. She knew she would have bruises on her back tomorrow, and she would be sore for much longer than that, but every time she thought of how this could possibly be a bad idea he would hit that spot. The spot that caused her to see stars and to hang on to him for dear life.
“Oh. God. Logan…So close…” He caught a nipple between his teeth and sucked fiercely, his tongue circling around it. The shot of pleasure sent her spiraling over the edge as her whole body started to tremble with the intensity of her climax.
His neck arched back as her convulsing body caused his own release to hit him. He thrust into her harder over and over, the soft moans of her pleasure filling his ears. His arms and legs were aching. Muscles shaking from the force of the orgasm. Ororo slid her legs down and leaned against his chest, her head buried in the crook of his neck. He could hear her shaky breathing and feel the tiny shudders that still flowed through her body. “Christ that was…” She mumbled a reply into his neck and he mused that she felt good against his skin. So soft, so inviting. He wanted to wake up with her body spread on top of him like a blanket. Whoa buddy. Where the hell did that come from? You do realize you just finished ravaging her like some animal. Like this would be anything close to the start of a normal relationship. Face it, this is as good as it’s gonna get. And hopefully she wont hate you for this someday.
“Logan?” He shook his head furiously as if banishing a thought, and when his eyes gazed into her she almost saw something. Could it be…it was almost painfully gentle the way he looked at her just then. And then as if it was never there, the look was gone. “Thank you, for, well, this.” Jesus Christ could that have sounded anymore stupid. She wanted to slap herself.
His head shook in disbelief. “I will never understand you ‘Roro, but I should be thanking you. Helluva woman you are, no others been able to handle that side of me.” He smiled at the sight of her blushing at the odd compliment. “We should be gettin’ upstairs before they come down askin’ all kinds of questions we don’t have answers for.” She just nodded, not saying anything else. “Oh here.” He threw her one of his flannel shirts that he kept around the garage and watched silently as she put it on.
Again the thought that she looked damned adorable crossed his mind. Her hair all tousled, the shirt he gave her reaching down to the middle of her thigh, sleeves reaching way past the ends of her fingertips. She brushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear and to his surprised she almost looked bashful. “Well…goodnight Logan.”
“Yah g’night.” He waited until she was long gone before slumping down in a chair. “What the fuck are you gonna do now?” The smell of her surrounded him and he could already sense himself losing control. He had thought, if he took her this once, that the longing would go away. But to his dismay it only made him want her again…and again. “Shit.” It seemed that he wasn’t going to get any sleep again tonight, because every time he closed his eyes, a pair of Caribbean blue ones haunted him.





You must login () to review.