Title: Amorous Tread

Author: ToughSpirit

Rated: R/ NC-17 (In Later Chapters)

Verse: Movie (Would take place after X3)

Note: This is my first attempt at a RoLo fic. Wolverine6Claws gave me the idea for the fic, because he said once that he would like to see Ororo ‘strut her stuff’, in a certain way (you’ll see what we mean when you read). So I’m granting his wish.

Summary: Sometimes the love of your life, won’t always come walking into your embrace. Sometimes you don’t even know who should come to you, or who you should go to.

Dedication: I dedicate this fic to W6C, my good friend and writer. Marikosan, for letting me have such an influence on her writing. Jasmine, for always thinking I had talent even before she saw any work of mine, to prove it. And Libby Edwards, one of the first authors I started reading once I got into RoLo, with her fic SWIB, and her great modesty. I tip my hat off to you all!

Disclaimer: Don’t own the X-Men, so don’t sue, please.




Amorous Tread

Chapter 1




Even though she loved and cared for her home at Xavier’s mansion, sometimes she would yearn for the beat of her ‘homeland’. Even though she knew her ‘birthland’ was New York, she had spent most of her life in Africa. And the undeniably soft accent she held to every word she spoke, proved it.


She breathed in deeply as she got out of the bridge stretch, she had been holding for some time now. Slowly she crawled her hands back up the wall, till her back straightened and her stomach tightened slightly to regain a standing posture.


She sighed heavily. Sometimes she wished she could summon up strong enough winds to take her across the ocean and into the other continent. But she knew she would tire before she could get there, and even if she was able to, she knew she wouldn’t attempt it. She would not up and leave her responsibilities as an X-Men and a teacher at Xavier’s school. That didn’t mean she couldn’t take the time out of her life to remember the things she loved of her, old home. Or do the things she loved in her, old home. Which she was getting ready to do at the moment.


Ororo raised her arms up and back over her head as if she had wings, then raised her heels slowly off the ground till the first digits of her toes were the only things supporting her weight. She stretched as far as she could, feeling the muscles in her calves, to her thighs, to her backside, to her back, to her neck, and then finally to her arms out stretched, strain to accommodate the final stretch Ororo was doing. Then quickly and lazily she dropped her arms and heels.


Now her muscles felt relaxed and ready. That felt like a workout within itself, Ororo thought.


She walked over across the Rec room to the stereo system. She put in the CD of George Abdo, one of her favorite musicians, the type of music she was used to hearing. It was Saturday, and even though during the weekend the Rec room was usually occupied, it was not so today. Most of the children were out doing their own thing, making sure they made the best out of their three-day weekend. Jean and Scott decided to go out and spend the day together (ever since the whole phoenix saga thing, they’ve been cherishing the time they have with each other, more). The Professor was up in his office as usual. Logan had gone out on his bike, to goddess knows where. And everyone else… Well Ororo didn’t really care where everyone else was. All she knew was that she had the Rec room to herself and could have the privacy she wanted.


As track one was getting ready to play, Ororo got in position. Her head raised, looking straight ahead, appearing as regal as ever. Knees slightly bent and at shoulder width apart. Arms raised over her head, and her fingers seeming to make their own characteristic poses. Now to begin.



* * *



He pulled into the garage and kicked the stand on his motorcycle. Ever since he agreed to stay at the mansion, Charles had gotten him his own bike. Seeing as how he took an unwelcomed fondness to Scotty-boy’s bike, Charles found it best that he have a bike of his own to obsess with.


Sliding off the bike he ran one rough hand through his crazy black hair, and walked through the halls of the mansion, and up the stairs to his room.


Logan took off his leather jacket, and casually threw it over a chair. Then plopped himself down on his bed. No rugrats running around the place today. A game of pool, with a six-pack, and a couple of cigars would suit me just fine right about now, Logan thought.


He got himself up and walked down to the Rec room. Hopefully no one would be in there to get on his nerves, and give him the solitude he wanted.


As he turn the corner, he would soon see that the Rec room was very much occupied.



* * *



As the music flowed from the stereo, Ororo’s hips began to sway. The right hip swayed to the front with the left swaying to the front, after the right. Knees still slightly bent. Her shoulders following the same movement, as her hips. Her risks slowly begin to rotate in small circles. A small almost invisible smile crosses her lips. She loved this song, the beginning would be slow and steady at first, but she knew as the song would go on it would be hardly slow.


As Ororo was preoccupied in the music and what she was doing, she did not hear the person that was walking up the hall.


As Logan reached the doorway of the Rec room, he halted immediately and quietly. Most of the furniture was moved from the center of the room. Eastern sounding music was playing from the stereo, something Logan was not used to hearing, especially not in the mansion, with the kids and their music. In the middle of the room was Ro, wearing a pair of form fitting black jeans, with a goldish looking belt scarf that had tiny gems on it, hanged loosely from one hip. A matching black tank top that showed her lean stomach, had long sleeves, at the hem was long and flowing about Ororo’s hands. And thick white hair hanged freely.


It took a while for Logan to realize what the form in the middle of the room, was doing. Ro was actually dancing! Logan observed surprised. Logan knew the women had curves, he just didn’t know she had moves to back ‘em up. Logan still stood still by the doorway, seeming to be in entranced in the movements. He unconsciously leaned against the doorframe and continued watching silently.


As Ororo’s body swayed and turned and dipped rhythmically, the music started to pick up pace. As the speed increased so did Ororo’s movements. Her hips dipped and backed up seductively and her shoulders rolled and backed up as well. The expression on her face was indescribable. Even though her eyes had been closed, Logan did not have to see them to see how she felt. Her cheeks plumped from the thrilling smile she had on her face. Her head thrashed from side to side, with the movement Ororo’s hair became crazy and messy.


Logan’s eyes widened. He wasn’t used to seeing the African “goddess” so… Wild.


Since Logan arrived at the mansion, him and Ororo hadn’t really talked much, but whatever was said between the two always seemed efficient enough to make an impression. Since Logan met her, he saw poise and fortitude, and a presence that demanded respect. So instinctively he gave it to her without question or realization that he did so. Which later on he realized what he did, it annoyed him a little but at the same time left a decisive impression. Him reacting to her like that, told him quickly that she was a being of nature, as well. That her communication with others, especially him would be through presence and body language and eye contact. And whatever said verbally, would be clear to understanding and thoural in thought. No wasted words.


Now that he thought about it, he shouldn’t be as surprised as he was to see her this way. Sure he thought that at times she was tight reigned, not nearly as “tight ass” as Scott, but still in tight control. Knowing what he knows of the observations he’s made on her as well as everyone else in the mansion, he should know by now that even though Ororo did not show it obviously, she had a more spiritually wild side to her.


And Logan was getting his first glimpse of it. A fruitful glimpse, at that.


Logan’s presence still continued to be unnoticed. Ororo’s midsection started to make a fluid waving motion, that being the only part of her body moving at the moment. She skillfully did this, as if the task was effortless. Ororo’s strong tummy looked like steady waves in the middle of the ocean, one wave following the other, and you never really know where the next wave began, all you knew was that the pattern kept on going.


Logan’s eyes widened, still. Ro wasn’t just dancing… She was belly dancing!


Then Ororo’s feet fluttered across the floor, doing steps only she seemed to know. Her body was bobbing up and down in tune to the quick drumbeat in the song. Logan noticed Ororo’s cheeks plumpin' even further adding to the smile she had been wearing.


She is really enjoying herself, he thought. This must be the expression she wears when she’s wind riding. Logan caught her several times in the sky whenever he went into the forest on the mansion grounds. At first he was a little frightened to see her so high in the sky, Logan was not used to seeing Ororo fly around, and not so high either. But after a while he got used to it, he also noticed that it seemed to be her favorite nightly past time. Although Logan could think of other things, that he thought were much more fun to do at night. He smiled wickedly at the thought.


Sometimes he watched her do her wind tread. He couldn’t really ever make out her facial features when she was so high in the sky, but he knew it was she from the striking white mane that could be seen clearly in the night sky, as well as her movements, and he also recognized the laughter of joy that was hers. That’s why he wondered if this was the face she had on, when in the sky.


Just when Logan thought he couldn’t be more pleasantly surprised by Ororo’s little performance, Ororo shifts her weight onto her right leg and brings her right hip quickly down, out and up. She repeated the same thing to the left hip, until her movements was a smooth continuous flow. She didn’t let her hips twist forward or backward. Her movements looked like the sensual moves of a snake, doing a horizontal figure 8 on it’s side. Then Ororo started a new move with her ribs over her hips, knees soft, and spine tall. Keeping her shoulders and ribs level and hips still, she slide her rib cage from side to side without tilting the ribs, lifting her shoulders or moving the hips. She then slid her ribs definitely to the right, front, left, and back in a horizontal circular motion still without tilting her ribs, or lifting her shoulders, or moving her hips.


As the music went on, Logan noticed that this particular song was actually going on for a while now. Unlike the more western songs that would go on for about three to five minutes, this one had been playing for a good twelve minutes now. Which he didn’t mind at all, it just made Ro’s performance longer, which meant he could enjoy it longer. As the fast pace song was reaching it’s climax, Ororo did the most erotic moves Logan had seen her do yet, in fact the most erotic moves Logan had seen anyone do ever.


Ororo’s back was now turned to him. And as she did so, her backside along with her hips, started to shake rapidly from side to side. Logan’s body tensed and tightened at the sight, and other more intimate parts of him tensed and tightened as well.


Ororo’s moves became more and more tantalizing. Her shapely behind started to bounce up and down according to the rapid beat. She mostly used her lower stomach to achieve the movement. If more women had the rear Ororo had, there would be a whole lot less gay guys, in the world, Logan thought.


At this point Logan was trying extra hard to keep his animal at bay. He had never responded to Ro this way, he would respond to her on a more animalistic side when it came to communication, but never in a sexual way, even though he knew and thought that Ororo was a most attractive woman. Her moves were so inviting that if Logan didn’t have so much respect for her, he would have been on top of her by now.


Suddenly he felt angry with himself knowing that he could have done something like that, and still was close to doing it. And for some other reason Logan was mad that he didn’t pay more close attention to Ororo, to realize how much this woman was a very sensual, alluring, and passionate creature.


For whatever reasons Logan was immediately attracted to Jean, ever since they met. There was something familiar about her and even kind of safe. Since he felt such familiarity with her, he decided to pursue her as well, even knowing that One Eye was her current mate. He suppose it was the challenging Alpha male in him, to pursue what he wants and get it.


But now, seeing Ororo like this he realized … Maybe he should have been pursuing someone else … Wait was he thinking! Even though he’s been laying off Jean lately, would he so quickly want to pursue someone else.


Even though Logan was really loving the sight of Ororo, he thought it was best now to leave before he couldn’t control his animal senses or human frustrations. Just when Logan was about to turn to leave, Ororo dropped to the floor. Logan turned back around quickly.


She was on her hands and knees with her back arched. She rolled her head around, with her hair rolling around in the same direction, becoming even more wild and messy than it was already. She rolled around on the floor enticingly. She then sat up on her knees with her arms extended in front of her at shoulder level. Her fingertips circled inward, palms moved toward and then away from her chest. Then she moved her arms to the side of her and raised her right arm, lifting her shoulder first, and then her elbow, wrist, and fingers. When she lowered the right arm, that’s when she repeated the same to the left arm. It looked similar to the movements she was doing earlier with her hips, the same fluid snakelike movements.


Through the whole song Ororo was so wrapped and in tune with the music. She went with the flow perfectly, like none of her movments could be wrong. Finally as the song ended, Ororo flipped her body on the floor, and crouched down in a bowing position.


Logan’s eyes were steady on Ororo not moving for anything. That must have been the most exotic and sexist thing I’ve ever seen, Logan thought.


He could see Ororo was breathing heavily, and her head was still down. This was Logan’s chance to get away, but when he was about to take a step, Ororo raised her head from the ground and looked Logan directly in the eyes.





You must login () to review.