"Addicted"


He stood silent, cigar in hand watching her from a distance, safely hidden in the shadows. She was cultivating, tending her ‘babies’, softly speaking to them in her soothing cultured tones. Her snowdrift hair was knotted atop her head, a thick ponytail trailed the graceful arch of her spine, her yellow and white halter top rising up her back, revealing creamy cocoa skin and brief glimpses of a light blue thong as she bent and tilled.
Ororo, Storm, Windrider. She had damn near as many names as he did, but there was one she held that belonged to another and it tore at him. Wife. Ororo Lebeau. Bullshit.
He lit his cigar with an angry snap from his match. He puffed greedily, as if somehow this oral fix would get her out of his system. Yeah, right.

It's like you're a drug
It's like you're a demon I can't face down
It's like I'm stuck
It's like I'm running from you all the time
And I know I let you have all the power
It's like the only company I seek is misery all around

He had loved her for years, but had avoided telling her, too afraid of the consequences, of hurting her, so he had pushed her away. Straight into the open arms of her ‘brother’. Ha. Brotherly love was not what the Cajun had felt for Storm apparently. Wolverine had suspected that for a long time, even though he had never smelt lust on the other man when Ororo was around. And Ororo. He had always assumed she loved Gambit like a brother, that she truly had viewed him as family.
That was until Wolverine had shattered her heart and she had been left broken and wounded. And there was Gumbo, only too eager to ease her suffering, only too willing to remind her that she was beautiful and sexy. Wolverine gnashed the snub end of his cigar between his teeth.


It's like you're a leech
Sucking the life from me
It's like I can't breathe
Without you inside of me
And I know I let you have all the power
And I realize I'm never gonna quit you over time

It had been over six months since her marriage to Gumbo and despite the desire to run for the Canadian mountains and never look back, he had stuck it out. He endured the pain of seeing them together every day simply because the idea of being away from her again was far more torturous than dealing with seeing them together. Barely.
It had killed him a little, watching the devil eyed man feed her blueberries at breakfast, or nuzzle the crook of her neck in the family room as they sat nestled on the couch. But the worst were the nights he laid in bed, listening to the creaks of the springs in Ororo’s bed, knowing that the Cajun was touching her, taking her, making her his.
He had barely contained the urge to march up the stairs and gut the fucker on several occasions. Instead he lay there, his claws extending and retracting to the erratic rhythm of the springs as he tortured himself over and over. He could’ve switched rooms, no one would’ve questioned it. He was the Wolverine. Quirky and mysterious were two of the qualities he was known for. Hell, the biggest surprise he gave anyone nowadays was how long he’d stuck around without disappearing.
She was leaning forward again, kneading the dark soil with her nimble fingers, turning it and molding it, all the while speaking in that low soothing tone, making him stifle a groan. God, what he’d give to be a clump of mud right now. He had fantasized many a night about taking her here in the greenhouse, away from the others, her creamy skin streaked with soil as he laid her down on the ground and kneaded her ample breasts the way she kneaded the soil. He’d ease himself inside of her, and hear her say his name, his given name, as she writhed beneath him. He would make her scream, make her cry, make her his. Only his.
He grunted, puffing angrily on the cheroot. This wasn’t the way it was supposed to be, this wasn’t the way it should’ve been. He cursed his own foolish pride and he cursed her for his inability to shake her from his mind, and his heart. She had slowly consumed him over the years and now she was all he ever seemed to think about, dream about, and all he ever wanted.

It's like I can't breathe
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me
It's like I'm not me
It's like I'm not me

He was watching her. She could feel it. Ororo ducked her head, peering through the triangle her arm, body and earth made, trying to discern his position. There. A puff of hazy gray smoke revealed his location, though he was no more than a shadow amongst the foliage. A hunter to his core, he watched and waited with infinite patience. But he had waited too long for her, she thought angrily, still a bit bitter. She had confessed her love for him and he had brushed her off, dismissing her in favor of an empty past and the beds of relative strangers.
She had been devastated when he had left. She had been sullen and withdrawn. Only Gambit’s constant humor and companionship had kept her sane…and from flooding the state of New York. Nothing had ever hurt her as much as Logan’s rejection of her. Nothing.
She closed her sky-blue eyes. Since his return to the Institute he was always watching her, she could feel his molten gaze on her and her skin would burn, aching for his touch. She remembered all too well his comforting scent, the musky air of male that clung to him, his cigar and nature smell that drove her wild. She remembered the way his blunt fingers had trailed through her hair as she lay on his chest, just talking. The way he would chuckle at her quirky sense of humor, a side of her only he knew. She loved to make him laugh, it was such a rare occasion.
Ororo remembered her initial fear as the ice around her heart began to melt and thoughts of Logan consumed her every waking minute. She went to bed and he was the last thing on her mind and when she awoke he was the first person she thought about. At first she had tried to play it off as a mere infatuation, an attraction to the bad-boy, and that theory would’ve flown had he not been her best friend, someone she knew as well as she knew herself. No mere infatuation. All-consuming, ever-lasting powerful love.
She had loved him then, she loved him now. It frustrated her that she didn’t know how to shut it off. She was Ororo Munroe, mistress of the elements, wielder of lightening and master of her emotions. Surely an overblown crush was no match for her. She felt her chest tighten painfully and the taste of sorrow filled her mouth. If only he had stayed and not pushed her away, if only he hadn‘t told her he didn‘t love her, so many if only‘s…

It's like I'm lost
It's like I'm giving up slowly
It's like you're a ghost that's haunting me
Leave me alone
And I know these voices in my head
Are mine alone
And I know I'll never change my ways
If I don't give you up now

She was upset. He could smell it, it hovered in the air and ate at him. She was upset more and more lately. She was an expert at hiding her feelings, of exuding careful control, a skill he both loathed and admired in her. However, he had come to know her, sense her moods and feel her tension as though a part of himself. Logan watched her pensively, trying to determine the cause of her upset. Was it Gambit’s frequent ‘talks’ with Rogue? Was it the stress of leadership and her conflicts with Xavier lately? Or was she just unhappy?
Logan grimaced. He hated the idea of her unhappy. She was goodness and life. The mystical personification of compassion and nature. Of everyone he had ever known in his life, she deserved happiness above all others.
He watched with avid interest as she placed a large exotic plant into the soil, patting it down and tending to it like a mother to a child. He watched with a strange pang in his gut, an image of Ororo smiling and swollen with his child rising in his minds eye. Damn, he wished that didn’t feel so right. Scratch that, no he didn’t. Fuck it, it was time he did something about this. He was the fuckin’ Wolverine after all, right. The best there was at what he did. He had never given up a fight in his life. ‘Bout damn time he started acting like it.

It's like I can't breathe
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me
It's like I'm not me
It's like I'm not me

Ororo gave a petulant sigh, the sound carrying to her watcher though she had not intended it to. Her concentration was gone, her only thoughts were of him and the shivers he was sending down her spine. She dug her spade into the soil, standing and wiping her hands on her denim cutoffs. “I know you’re there,” she said quietly. “It’s not polite to spy. What would my husband think?”
Logan snubbed his cigar in the palm of his hand, the pain far less than the stab he received at her reference of a husband. He moved silently, stepping from the shadows, revealing himself to her hungry gaze. “Don’t know, darlin’. Let’s go up ta Rogue’s room and ask him.”
Ororo turned slowly, a frown marring her exquisite features. “That was uncalled for.” she whispered.
Logan shrugged, continuing towards her with his familiar arrogant swagger. “If yer expectin’ me ta sugar coat it, darlin’, then we really have lost touch with each other.” His grin was feral and dangerous.
“Why do you insist on aggravating me?” she asked as he got closer, almost on top of her now.
“I like the flush it brings to yer face.” Without warning he reached out, snatching her wrists and yanking her to him. “I like the way yer eyes snap when yer pissed.”
Ororo tugged against his iron grip. “Then you must be very pleased right now,” she retorted angrily.
“Not yet, but soon,“ he growled in promise, his mouth crushing hers.
Ororo stiffened, surprised.
Logan growled, deepening the kiss, his tongue stroking her lips. “Open fer me, ‘Roro. I know ya want me,” he rumbled.
“Arrogant man,” Ororo hissed.
Logan took the opportunity to plunder her mouth, catching the back of her head in one hand, the other curling around her back, pressing her closer.

I'm hooked on you
I need a fix
I can't take it
Just one more hit
I promise I can deal with it
I'll handle it, quit it
Just one more time
Then that's it
Just a little bit more to get me through this

“What are you doing?” she gasped as he kissed her cheek, her ear, trailing fire along her neck, nipping over her pulse.
“Somethin’ I shoulda done a long time ago.” Gumbo be damned. Logan rubbed against her, a rhythm that was both foreign and familiar to her and Ororo felt heat pool in her stomach. “I want ya, darlin’.”
Ororo shook her head. “No. This isn’t right.”
“Why?” he demanded harshly. “Because of yer two timin’ husband?”
A strange smile curved Ororo’s lips. “Gambit is completely faithful.”
Logan gave a short bark of laughter. “And just what is it you think he and Rouge do all night? Play cards?”
Ororo shoved at him. “I’ll not have you speak ill of Remy.”
Wolverine grunted. “Fine. I don’t wanna speak anyway.” He grabbed her face, pulling her to him for a long slow kiss. At first she was stiff, but with a broken cry she melted against him, her arms twining around his neck. It was insane…They shouldn’t…Oh, Goddess he felt so good…
“Logan,” she moaned in protest or plea, she wasn’t sure which.
“I’m here, beautiful.” He molded her to him. “I need ya, so much.” He grabbed her hand, bringing it to the front of his jeans, rubbing his erection into her palm. “I’m so fuckin’ hard fer ya, ‘Ro.” He bit her ear lobe gently, his hot breath rasping against her. Her fingers flexed involuntarily and he bucked against her. “Christ, woman.” -SNIKT- Her top floated to the ground.
Ororo gasped. Logan held her wrists in his hands, spreading her arms wide, soaking in the sight of her. He had seen Ororo naked before, she was not at all ashamed of her body and was prone to outdoor showers by the lake, but he had never seen her like this. Her toffee nipples were erect and beckoning, her chest rising and falling with labored breaths. He grinned, a flash of white and danger. Despite as closed off and aloof as she appeared, Ororo wanted him. Was effected by him, by his touch. He could feel the small tremors racing through her body, hear the frantic tattoo of her heart and the raspy edge to her breathing.
“Yer so fuckin’ perfect,” he groaned. He nuzzled the hollow of her throat, his whiskers grating against her silky smooth skin. His mouth opened and his tongue lapped against her, tasting the faint saltiness of perspiration and heat. She was so hot. He ran his hands along her outstretched arms, until he came to her breasts, which he cupped reverently, his calloused thumbs grazing the peaks, making her bite her lip to keep from whimpering. He continued to kiss her neck, murmuring against her, how much he wanted her, needed her, had to have her.
“Please, Logan. We must stop.” she whispered plaintively.
He lifted his head, his dark eyes scorching hers. “Do ya really want to?” he flicked his thumbs and she gasped, her eyes blanketing white with passion. She couldn’t reply, he was wreaking havoc on her senses. “I can’t stop, ‘Ro. I’ve waited too long.” He captured her lips again, reaching between them and working the button of his jeans. “I need ta be inside of you. Need it.” He rocked into her.
Ororo heaved a deep breath. She shouldn’t… Her hands were frantically pushing his red and black flannel from his shoulders, tugging his black muscle shirt from his waistband. His mouth left hers only long enough for her to yank his shirt over his head, he returned to her immediately, his kiss unyielding and demanding her complete surrender.

I'm hooked on you
I need a fix
I can't take it
Just one more hit
I promise I can deal with it
I'll handle it, quit it
Just one more time
Then that's it
Just a little bit more to get me through this

Goddess, she was lost. Her body was engulfed in flames, her entire being focused on the wicked pleasure his hands and mouth brought to her. She gasped when she felt his strong hands cup her buttocks through her dark denim, grinding her against him, making her all too aware of his hardness, of his implacable drive to have her. She whimpered low in her throat, moving restlessly against him.
That temptation proved to be his undoing. With a savage growl he sliced her shorts from her infinite legs, then, slowly he slid one claw under the elastic of her thong, pulling it slowly up and away from her body. Logan felt his cock twitch at the sight of her well groomed thatch of snowy curls. Holy fuck. He was about to lose it right there. He jerked his hand, removing the skimpy panties. His control slipped further with every little moan she made.
Logan was aroused to a fever pitch, his body hard and thrumming, demanding satisfaction. He didn’t give her time to think, to doubt, or to protest. He wanted her and she wanted him. He could see it, taste it, smell it. That was all that mattered. She was all that mattered.
Ororo was overwhelmed by what was happening to her. She knew she loved him, and she knew he did delicious things to her senses, but she hadn’t expected this level of consumption. She craved him and the sensations he sent coursing through her body. She yearned for even more of him, not content with just having him pressed close to her. She wanted him. All of him.
He would be gentle with her, he told himself. She was perfection and purity and he would be gentle. He lowered her to the rich and slightly damp soil, bracing his weight on one arm so not to crush her. When his body covered hers he groaned, a guttural sound born from years of pent up desire and longing. He continued to kiss her and weave his spell of lust around her, taking her lower lip between his front teeth and sucking on it, tugging gently, teasingly. She felt so right in his arms, like nothing and no one else had ever felt. And she smelled so damn good. He buried his face in the crook of her neck and inhaled her uniquely wonderful scent. He let a loud
groan of sheer ecstasy.
Once Logan laid on top of her thinking became an extraordinarily complicated thing for her to do. He was whispering hot and sensual words next to her ear, which only made the yearning she felt deepen and more demanding. She arched up into him, silently demanding more, more, more.
Logan slid one hand down her flat stomach, his steel eyes never leaving hers as he trailed the tips of his fingers along her curls. He parted her folds, sliding his first two fingers along her slick skin. As soon as he touched her heat he wanted to invade her. He jerked his jeans down past his knees and parted her thighs, invading her in one powerful, deep stroke. Ororo cried out, the sound echoing off the greenhouse walls. Logan stiffened. If he hadn’t known better he would have thought he’d just taken a virgin. He didn’t have time to contemplate anything, because the feel of her tight heat surrounding him blotted out all thought. He was shaking, inflamed. For the first time since he’d began bedding women, Logan knew where the expression making love had come from. His heart pounded in his head, his entire body throbbing.
Ororo tensed. He was so big, filling her completely. She felt tears sting her eyes. He was finally hers. She clutched his shoulders as he began to move within her. She was stiff, waiting for more pain. He continued to stroke her and kiss her until her only thoughts were how good his mouth felt on hers and how his hands were pure magic.
She was accepting him, he realized with male satisfaction. But he wanted more than her acceptance. He wanted her passion, her participation and her love. In between hot moist kisses he whispered words of sensual promise and praise. Most of it not making a damn bit of sense but it felt right. She felt right. He almost died when he felt her begin to move against him, lifting her hips from the dark earth and take all of him in.
Logan lifted himself, braced on his arms, so he could look into her eyes. He wanted her to know who she was with, no confusing him and the Cajun. “Open yer eyes, darlin’. Look at me.” He sounded angry.
Ororo opened her eyes and noted that his jaw was clenched tight and there were beads of perspiration on his forehead. She touched his face and whispered his name. She shifted beneath him, bringing her knees up, pulling him deeper. It felt good to her and she did it again.
Logan growled.
“Have I done something wrong?”
Logan had no voice so he shook his head. He slowly withdrew, smiling wickedly as she instinctively tried to lock her legs around him to keep him buried inside of her. He pushed forward slowly, purposefully prolonging the drive and momentum.
Her eyes clouded over and she ordered him to do that again.
It was all the encouragement he needed. He drove into her again and again, more forceful with each thrust. Oh, how he loved the way she moved with him and the erotic sounds she made in the back of her throat. He drove harder, his hips slamming into hers, the sounds of heavy breathing and the slap of flesh on flesh in the air. He continued the demanding pace until she was writhing beneath him, her fingers clutching clumps of soil. He drove deep, rotating his hips.
She let him know how much she liked that by scoring his back with her nails and crying out in pleasure. “Oh, Goddess!”
“No, ‘Ro. Logan.”
Her only response was frantic cries for more. Ever more. She’d never get enough of him. She was pleading and crying, so close to soaring that she writhed in a mixture of pleasure and frustration.
Her need fed his and suddenly she was touching him in ways he had never been touched before. She became the aggressor. Her nails raking through his thick chest hair, along his abdomen. She locked her feet around his hips, her heels urging his thrusts. She lifted her head and claimed his mouth for her own, her tongue sliding against his in a slippery foray. Her long wet open-mouthed kisses drugged him.
She was wild now, completely uncontrolled and her uninhibited response forced him to give her everything, holding nothing back. Even the part of himself he always held back in check he willingly gave up to her. His claws shot out, slamming into the soil. He used them for leverage, pounding into her, his savage grunts and groans a wild symphony to her.
Logan was lost, his world coming apart. He thrust deep, hard, over and over, his movements unrestrained, control lost on the wind. He ground hard, his teeth baring as he plunged further into her dark treasure. “Fuck, holy fuck, ‘Ro…I’m gonna come.” He slammed harder and faster. He didn’t want to yet, he wanted her to find release.
Ororo reached up and pulled his face to her neck. “Mark me,” she said on a harsh whisper.
“Goddamn!!” He bit her. Hard.
Ororo screamed.
The coppery addicting flavor of blood filled his mouth and though a moment ago he would have sworn he was pounding as hard and as fast as he could, he drove harder, deeper. He wanted to crawl inside of her. Never wanted this to end.

It's like I can't breathe
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me
It's like I'm not me
It's like I'm not me

Ororo clung to him like her life depended on it, terrified by the intensity of her feelings for this man. She felt his canines pierce and she stopped fighting her own surrender. Wave after excruciating wave of pleasure washed over her. Logan was there, telling her it was all right as she shook and cried.
With one last surge Logan allowed himself his release, shouting her name over and over, in acceptance and surrender. In that instant their hearts beat as one and there was no Ororo and no Logan, just one soul united.
Ororo’s climax felt like it lasted forever. It took her several minutes to stop shaking and draw a proper breath. Weeping softly against his shoulder because it had been so incredibly beautiful and right. The way it was meant to be.
Logan smelled her tears, her sadness beating at him. He gazed down at her, his married friend and for the life of him he couldn’t feel one iota of remorse for what had just happened. He loved her. She was meant for him. No one else. “’Roro…” he tucked a fallen lock of silver hair behind her ear.
She shook her head, tears sliding through dark lashes.
“Look at me,” he whispered.
“No,” she cried.
He kissed her slowly, tasting saline. “Babe, please. Don’t cry.”
“Wolver--”
He placed his finger to her lips. “Not with you, ‘Ro. Never with you.”
She cried harder.
He held her close, rolling and wrapping his arms around her. “I can’t let ya go, now,” he said with a growl.
Ororo clung to him. “I don’t want you too,” she confessed. “But I can’t do this.”
His gut clenched. “I won’t let ya go.” he clarified.
She gave a small laugh. “You already did.”
“That was a mistake, Ororo. I never should have lied ta ya. Never should have left.”
Ororo nodded. “But you did.”
“Yeah, and you went and married Gumbo.” he accused.
She was silent and Logan felt like an ass for bringing him up now. He could feel her tension, her unease. She had just committed adultery and here he was reminding her she was married. Smooth.
“Leave with me,” he blurted out.
Ororo lifted her head, a confused look on her face. “What?”
Well, he’d already said it and the more he thought it the better it sounded. “Leave with me. Tonight. Now.”
“Leave?”
“Yes. Come with me, ‘Ro.” He pulled her head down for a tantalizing kiss. “Runaway with me.”
“I have responsibilities here, and the team--”
“Fuck ‘em.”
Ororo raised one brow. “Just like that.”
He was really liking this idea now. “Yup. Just like that.”
Ororo was silent, sitting up, leaving him staring at the smooth perfection of her back. He absently brushed traces of dirt from her skin. She cast him a wary look over her shoulder. “Alright.”
“Think about it, ‘Ro. Just you and me and…did you just say alright?”
She nodded.
Logan grinned. She grinned back.
“Pack light,” he said.
Ororo nodded, she grabbed his discarded flannel and put it on. “This light enough for you?”
Logan chuckled, he pulled her down for another soul searing kiss. “Ya won’t regret this, darlin’. On my honor, I’ll make ya happy. Meet me in the garage in five minutes,” he ordered. He needed to say goodbye to Jubilee.
Upstairs in her loft Ororo threw on a pair of fresh undies and jeans, leaving the flannel as it was. She grabbed her Xavier duffel and packed a few necessities. She went to the nightstand and grabbed a pen and pad of paper.

Remy~

Well, you were right. I owe you. I’ll be leaving with Logan tonight. We’ll be back…eventually. I’ll wait a few days before I tell him everything. I love you, my Charmer. Be well and happy in my absence. Treat Rogue like she deserves to be treated and expect the same for yourself.

Forever in you debt,
Your sister and ‘wife’,

Ororo

Ps. Please water my plants while I am away. And no more jumping on my bed.


Ororo slid the gold band from her third finger and placed it on top of the note. Eight months ago when Gambit had concocted this plan she had refused and had been skeptical, but it appeared he was right.
***
“Forbidden fruit, chere,” he had said. “If da boy t’ink he can’t ‘ave you, den ‘e’ll want you all da more.”
“I don’t want to trick him into loving me,” she had protested.
“You ain’t. Da Wolverine loves you, he just ain’t doin’ nuttin about it. Maybe we jus’ need ta light a fire under ‘is ass, non?”
“But marriage?”
“Well, not really. I’ll ‘ave Jean-Luc send up Bernard.”
“Remy, it’s risky. What if he doesn’t respond? What if he doesn’t care?”
“Well, chere, den ‘e ain’t worth all dem tears I hear you cryin’ over ‘im.”
Ororo had still been uncertain. “And Rogue?”
“She’ll understand. She likes Wolverine, t’inks ‘e needs stability. She seems ta t’ink you be da woman for da job.”
“But we won’t really be married, right?”
“Not married.” he confirmed.
“Jean and Charles will know.”
“You t’ink dey would tell ‘im?”
“Not Jean. Charles doesn’t like deception, though.”
“Well, den we’ll just ‘ave t’ explain it t’ him.”
“He won’t like it.”
“Don’ matter. Dis be between you and Wolverine.”
“Your crazy.”
“Yeah, crazy like a fox.”
“Perhaps a soon to be skinned fox.”
“It’s a risk I’ll take t’ see you ‘appy, chere.”
***

“You set, darlin’?” Logan asked as she entered the garage.
“Yes.”
He pulled her into his arms, bruising her lips with the ferocity of the kiss he gave her. “I love ya, darlin’.”
“I love you too, Logan. Just keep that in mind,” she smiled.
He gave her a speculative look but she was moving towards his bike. “Ready?”
“Baby, I was born ready.” he smirked.
Ororo laughed and so did he. It was good to be together. He hugged her before mounting the cycle. She wrapped her arms around him and laid her head against the worn leather of his back.
As the cycle roared down the drive Ororo waved goodbye to the man standing on the roof.
Remy watched until the bike was out of sight, a crooked smile on his face.
“Whatchya doin’ out there, Remy?”
“Enjoying da view.”

Three weeks later

“You did WHAT?!?” Logan roared, leaping from the rumpled bed.
“I was never married,” Ororo confessed again, wincing at his tone.
“The wedding was a fake? A hoax?”
Ororo shrugged. “More of a baited trap.”
“’Ro,” he warned. He paced the floor, running one hand through his hair in agitation.
“What about the nights I heard--” he couldn’t finish, his claws popping out at the thought.
“Remy jumped on my bed. Said you needed incentive.”
Logan glared at her.
“I’m sorry I lied to you,” she whispered.
“Fuck that,” he waved a hand, dismissing it. “I don’t give a shit about that.
“Then why are you so angry?”
“Because, ‘Ro. I took your virginity on the fuckin’ floor of yer greenhouse.”
“That’s what your upset about?”
“Hell yeah. I shoulda been gentle and loving.”
“That would’ve felt wrong.”
“Wrong?”
“Yes, wrong.” she knelt on the bed, letting the blankets slip from her fingers. She tossed her hair over her shoulder giving him a smoldering look. “I like the real you,” she said a bit breathless. “Hot and hard,” she caressed her stomach, her hand sliding along her smooth skin.
Logan was transfixed, held immobile by her seductive display.
“I like to hear you growl and grunt,” she slipped her hand between her thighs, rocking slightly. She lifted her glistening fingers to him in offering. “See how wet you make me, just thinking of it.”
Logan crossed the room in less than a second, slamming her into the mattress. “Good thing we’re in the woods,” he growled.
“Why?” she panted as his hand replaced her own.
“Because yer gonna be screamin’ fer hours.”
“Promise?”
“On my honor.” He slid into her. “I love ya.”
Ororo grinned. “It’s only because you’re addicted to this,” she lifted her hips.
Logan groaned. “Fuck yeah.”
“So am I.” she confessed. He plunged home. Ororo cried out. “I love you.”
“Yer so damn beautiful.”
“I’ve only ever felt it when I’m in your arms.”
“Yer mine,” he said on a hiss as he slid in and out.
“I know. Forever.”





You must login () to review.