16. The Goddess and her Animal

Ororo woke up feeling something heavy across her mid-section. Opening her eyes she found that it was an arm ‘Logan’s arm’. Suddenly the events of the previous night came flooding to her, causing her to blush and smile consciously.

Logan had brought her to his cabin, kissing her the entire way. By the time they reached there, their bodies were burning through their wet clothes. Both of them had ripped through their clothes and stood naked before each other.

//Flashback//

“Ororo” murmured Logan, staring at her, standing there, naked as the day she was born. Her long wet hair sticking to her back and face. Her body shimmering in the soft light from the fire place, accentuating each curve, right from her large, rounded breasts to her shapely hips to her toned thighs and calf muscles.
“My Goddess….so pure.....” whispered Logan, drawing closer to her.

Coming close to her, Logan started running a hand lightly over her face, her full lips, down her neck, through her shoulder blades and over her large pert nipples, causing her to moan.
“Logannnnn……” she gasped, her breathing heavy and her heart racing under his heavy hands.
“You have never done…..been with a man like this, have you” stated Logan, judging from her reactions to mere touch.
Ororo just shook her head, her cheeks bright red. She couldn’t bring herself to form coherent words.

Logan pulled her close to him and kissed her on the small crook of her neck, causing her to gasp yet again. Suddenly he lifted her again and carried her to his bedroom.

Once there he laid her down and draped the covers over her. He then himself lay on top of the covers and pulled her closer to him, so that her head was resting between his arm and his chest.
“Logan?” asked Ororo, confused at what was happening.
“Sshh darlin’. We have all the time in the world. I want yours and our first time to be special, something we will remember for the rest of our lives” he said, kissing her lightly through her hair.
“Oh Logan” she cried out, turning over to hug him tighter, tears of joy in her eyes. “I love you” she said, pushing herself up and kissing him on his lips.
“Me too darling’, me too,”

//End Flashback//


They both had fallen asleep in each other’s arms. Content with their love for each other.

Ororo turned slightly to look at Logan. He was asleep on his back, his nose buried in her white tresses, a soft smile on his lips. He looked so peaceful, the wrinkles on his weather beaten face, evening out, making him look younger, with an almost child like innocence.

Ororo tried to move and get up, but when she moved his hand, he frowned in his sleep and pulled her even closer, not wanting to let her go, even in sleep. Deciding to stay that way for a while, Ororo started to comb her free hand through his unruly hair. Her soft hands through his ‘mane’ caused him to purr…. ‘Just like a cat’ she thought. ‘A big, wild, dangerous……loving cat.’

She giggled at this thought.

Logan woke up smelling the faint smell of vanilla, sandalwood and rain. Just like ‘Ororo’ he thought…. ‘Ororo’, he jerked up at the thought and found himself looking into the faintly amused face of his goddess……his lover.

“What happened?” Ororo asked concerned at his sudden movements.
“Nothin darlin’” he murmured, drawing her even closer. “I was just afraid.”
“Afraid” she asked, raising an eyebrow. ‘What had caused him to be afraid?’
“I was afraid that…..yesterday night was just a dream….that ya didn’t kiss me…..and that ya weren’t here with me and that I was alone and that ya didn’t tell me that you love me….and…”
His words were interrupted by Ororo placing her lips over him and kissing his fears away.

“I love you” she whispered gently into his ear.
“Owww” cried Logan. “Why did ya do that fer?” he asked, rubbing his shoulder.
Ororo giggled, “I pinched you to show you that I did kiss you and that I do love you and yesterday night wasn’t a dream and neither is this.”
“Oh is that so” said Logan, an evil grin on his face. “Well two can play this game.” With that he moved and straddled Ororo and started tickling her sides.
“Logan” she cried out between laughs. “Logan….please….Logan….don’t…Aaahh….”
“That will show ya not to screw around with me” he stated drawing closer and kissing her gently on the lips.

Both of them stared at each other, the atmosphere suddenly tense with sexual energy. Suddenly Logan dived down to Ororo, who met him midway, mashing her lips against him.
Logan was using his tongue to massage Ororo’s lips and slowly force them open. Ororo opened her lips and Logan pushed his tongue inside and at the same time slid his hand under the sheet.
Ororo was going wild with the double assault. “Logan….” she moaned, breaking away.
Logan looked at her eyes, filled with love, lust, desire and ……innocence and he remembered his own words from the previous night. He shook his head trying to clear away his own lust.

He bent down and kissed her lightly on the forehead, before getting up. “Sorry darlin’ almost got carried away” he said rubbing his hand behind his neck. “Ya make it near impossible not ta’.” “I mean it, I want our first time to be special, I promise.”

Ororo sat up, the sheets falling away to reveal her upper body. She hugged Logan, who was sitting sideways on the bed. “Every time I am with you is special to me” she whispered, kissing his shoulder lightly.

“Thank you Ororo” he whispered turning to face her.
“For”
“Fer coming in my life….fer saving me….fer being ya….fer being something that I sure as hell don’t deserve, but somehow have manged to get….thank you.”
Ororo could feel the tears welling up in her eyes. “Thank you too”
“Fer”
“For coming in life….for loving me…..for saving my soul” she ended kissing him gently on his lips. They both remained like that, their foreheads together; their breaths intermingled, their lips barely touching each others.

Ororo started running her hands through his hair, causing him to purr once again. “What?” he asked hearing her giggles.
“Nothing….just something I was thinking about before you woke up” she answered a smile on her lips.
“What were ya thinkin’” he asked arching an eyebrow.
“Oh nothing, just that how you purr when I run my hands through your ‘mane’, just like a cat.”
“I don’t purr” he said, trying to sound cross.
“Sure you do….Just like a cat. A big, wild, dangerous….loving cat” she ended running her hand through his hair again.
Logan just managed to control his ‘purr’ this time. “Ok, I am a cat…a big, wild, dangerous cat…..but like it or not, I am yer cat now.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way” Ororo murmured, running her hand over his hair chest, earning a mix of a purr and a groan. “Hmmm…that’s something new. I will have to learn the different sounds my cat makes.”
“All the time in the world darlin’, all the time” Logan ended picking her up and walking out of the room.
Ororo shrieked with joy, “Where are we going?”
“I am hungry darlin’ and we are late for the breakfast at the mansion. So I’ll whip something up.” “I can’t stand to be away from you fer one minute, so ya just sit here on the sofa and look pretty and I’ll have ya fed and ready ta go in an instant.”

“Go” “Go where?” asked Ororo cautiously. She wanted to spend the entire day with Logan.
“Today is Sunday darlin’, the day we go out into the woods, or did ya forget. I have a lotta things to show ya.” Turning towards Ororo he asked hesitantly, “Ya’ll go with me won’t ya?”
“YES” cried Ororo, jumping into his arms. “I would like nothing more than to spend my entire day with you.”
Logan drew her head back, “Just the day, I was planning fer something longer.”
Ororo looked at him confused as to what he was trying to say. Then it hit her ‘longer’.
“How much longer” she asked blushingly.
“As much longer as ya want” he answered, lifting chin so that he could look directly into her eyes. “As much as ya want”
“As much” she whispered.
“As much” he repeated.
Both of them remained that way, not wanting to say or do anything just yet.

Later,

After finishing breakfast, both of them got dresses. Ororo had to borrow clothes from Logan as she just had her wet gown, from the previous night.
Logan stared at her as she combed her hair.
“What?” asked Ororo catching his burning stare in the mirror.
“Nothin’ darlin’, just enjoying the view” he said, his stare not breaking.

Ororo got up and came and sat in front of him. “Is this better?” she asked.
“Much” he answered, drawing closer and breathing deep her scent mixed with his.
“What?” “Do I smell?” she asked. “I don’t smell” she said. “Do I”
“Relax darlin’. I was enjoying the way yer and my smell mix together” he assured her, breathing again deeper this time.
“You…You animal” she said pushing him back.
“Like I said, like it or not, I am yer animal now, fer ya to keep or turn away” he said lowering his head.
“And like I said, I wouldn’t have it any other way” she said kissing him. “My animal....my Logan…my Wolverine” she whispered.
“My goddess”

They spent the rest of the day together, exploring the forest, their hands rarely leaving each others.

Meanwhile in the mansion,

“She has been gone since yesterday night. I checked her room, she didn’t sleep in her bed last night” said Scott, pacing about the recreation room.
“Relax home. That only mean that Ororo chere was wit ‘er wolvie last night” stated Remy, using Jubilee’s preferred name for Logan.
“You keep out of this Remy. You have no right to interfere in this matter” scolded scott, pointing a finger at Remy.
“Neither do you Scott” began Warren evenly. “You seem to be overly agitated about this matter. What is your beef with this Logan? He made a move on Jean or what?” he ended with a chuckle.

“Na, it’s the other way round homme” said Remy, causing Scott to stop and walk towards him threateningly.
“I said….STAY OUT OF THIS.” “Or else….”
“Or else wat?” said Remy standing up. “What else homme?”

“Hey come on guys? Cool it?” “We are all friends here?” said Warren, trying to prevent the matter from escalating.

“What is happening here?” came a voice from the door.
The three of them turned around to find Henry McCoy standing in the doorway. Alongside him was a short dark colored woman known well to the mansion residents.

“Nothing” muttered Scott, moving away from Remy, who sat down.

Henry decided to leave the matter and not create a scene in front of his friend.
“Warren I would like you to meet my good friend, Dr. Cecelia Reyes. Cecelia, this is Warren Worthington, the third and you already know Scott and Remy.”

Cecelia shook her hand with Warren. Suddenly Jubilee and Kitty came running down the stairs. They were very excited as they ran to the door.
“Jubilee, Kitty, What happened? Is there an emergency?” asked Scott, trying to get away.
“No” “Just Wolvie and Ms. Monroe coming towards the mansion, holding hands….and…and….they stopped and kissed each other, full on kiss” with that both the girls ran out. Leaving a smirking Remy, smiling Henry, curious Warren and Cecelia and a very angry Scott.

“This I’ve got to see” said Warren following the girls. “At last I get to see the *infamous* Logan” he added with a chuckle.

The rest followed him outside and watched the couple come towards the mansion stairs.

“That’s Logan” exclaimed Warren, recognizing the man walking towards them.





You must login () to review.