20. A Time to Remember

“Uhn…Logan” moaned Ororo, grasping and pulling Logan’s hair. She was going crazy by what Logan was doing to her.

//Earlier//

After returning from the restaurant, the couple walked hand in hand to the lake near the cabin.

The evening which had been carefree, suddenly became sexually charged. Logan himself was nervous, but looking at Ororo, he realized his nervousness was nothing compared to hers. It was going to be her first time and she was tightly wound like a bow. He needed to get her to relax, before ‘even thinking’ of doing anything. He had promised it to be ‘special’ for both of them, especially her and that was what he intended it to be.

Sitting on the lake shore, they were watching the stars trying to recognize various constellations. It was a competition and the first one to reach five would win. So far Ororo was leading with four sightings to his three.
“There’s Orion” Ororo exclaimed pointing out the hunter’s constellations. “I win, I win,” she exclaimed with joy, raising her hands as a sign of victory.
“Ya already won darlin’” spoke Logan softly, kissing lightly on her bare shoulder.
Ororo felt as if lightening had run through her body. “Logan” came the barely audible and nervous whisper, her momentary confidence and bravado gone. She lowered her head, her platinum locks covering and hiding half of her face.

Logan gently pushed Ororo back, so that she was lying on her back. Plucking one wild flower, he started to trace a path from her feet to her smooth supple thighs to her rounded hips, lingering at her core before resuming its travel. Ororo was going wild with the exquisite sensations Logan was giving her, and that too with just a flower. It was as if he was laying a trail of fire, which was spreading through out her body. She let out a gasp as he traced the valley between her breasts, her breath coming in pants. Logan smiled at the whimpers, moans and groans emanating from her.

Reaching her lips, Logan nudged them open before replacing the flower with his own lips. After the initial surprise, Ororo brought her hands up and entwined them into his blue-black hair, pulling his closer as their kiss deepened.

Logan was moving his hands all over her body, taking care not to touch either her breasts or the soft skin of her inner thighs, leading to her wet aching core. Ororo subconsciously arched her body, thrusting herself into his hands trying to get him to touch her, where she wanted him the most.
“Logan” she pleaded, breaking the kiss. “Please” Her deep blue eyes, filled with desire and want.
“What darlin’, tell me what ya want” he asked, goading her with his words and his hands.
“Please” she pleaded again. “Touch me”
“Ya sure” he asked, his hand stopping in mid-air, a grin on his face.
Instead of answering Ororo tried to grasp his hand and place it where she wanted it to be.

Logan drew his hand away from her grip, causing her to let out a whimpering growl.
“Logan….touch…don’t….stop…..pleeeeease” she managed between breaths.
“Are ya sure” he asked again, his own voice betraying his own desire.
“Uuhnn” came the sound from Ororo, tears of desire welling up in her eyes.

Logan sprang into action, kissing her wet eyelids, he swept her up into his arms and started walking towards the cabin.

Entering the cabin he proceeded to his bedroom and lay Ororo on the bed.
//


Present,

“Logan” she moaned trying to get to him.

He silenced her, kissing her passionately, unzipping her dress and sliding it off her shoulders, exposing her large rounded breasts and nipples. As he slid, the dress of he also pulled her panties off, planting soft kisses along the way and leaving her completely naked before him. In the soft light of the lamp, she looked just like a living, breathing marble stature – flawless.

“My Goddess” Logan whispered again, before moving down to catch one nipple in his mouth, which he then began to suck while kneading and pulling the other with his hand.
“Logan” moaned Ororo, pulling his head to her, while arching her body, forcing more of her breast into his mouth and hand.

After teasing one nipple to erection, he moved to the other breast, giving the same treatment to its twin.

Ororo was going crazy, her hands grasping and pulling tufts of Logan’s thick lack hair in an effort to retain some control.

Soon Logan resumed his downward journey. Stopping once again at her navel, he circled it before plunging his wet tongue into it.

Soon he reached the soft white patch of hair. He ran his nails through it, stopping short of her wet core.

Moving to position himself between her long legs, he slowly parted them. Kneeling down he once again caressed her soft furry pubic hair.
“Logan” she cried out softly, thrusting her hips in an effort to get to him.

“Easy darlin’, slow and easy” he whispered as he started kissing and licking her inner thigh, first one and then the other.

“Please” she begged, her hands trying to clutch his head and guide him to her.

Logan lifted his head to look her directly in her eyes, smiled an evil smile and plunged into the opening between her legs.

“LOGAN" she cried out, her body thrashing about the bed and her legs closing around his head.
Logan placed one hand on her abdomen to keep her still, using the other to pry her legs apart. He then slowly slid one finger between her folds, joining his tongue, which was licking and nipping at her engorged clit. Soon there was a second finger joining the first.

Ororo’s mind was a fog and her whole world seemed to have shrunk to Logan and the powerful sensations he was generating within her.

Logan continued using his tongue and fingers and soon Ororo was straining under his restraining hand.
“Please…..want to….move”
Logan knew that she was drawing near to her release; and instead of letting go, he increased the intensity of his actions, thrusting his tongue and fingers deeper into her. Just as he felt her body tighten for release, he lifted his hand and Ororo came with a vengeance, thrashing about the bed and for a few moments it looked as if she’d tear herself apart.

Logan removed his fingers and clamped his mouth sucking in all her essence. “So sweet” he whispered. It was like ambrosia to him – ‘my goddess’ his mind cried out. ‘Mine’

As Ororo came down for her orgasmic high, Logan reached up and kissed her quivering lips, thrusting his tongue inside, making her taste herself through him.

Logan positioned himself at her opening. Drawing back he looked at Ororo, his dark eyes silently repeating the question ‘Are ya sure?’ to which she smiled and crossed her legs across his back.

Parting her folds, Logan entered slowly but stopped as Ororo stiffened from the large unknown intrusion in her body. Allowing her muscles to loosen to accommodate his girth, he continued kissing her, and soon Ororo was applying pressure from her crossed legs drawing him further into her.

Logan progressed slowly, until he reached her virginal barrier.
“This is gonna hurt darlin’” he whispered, drawing Ororo closer and placing her head on his shoulder.
With a firm thrust, he tore through her barrier and entering fully into her hot wetness. Ororo jerked at the sudden pain and sinking her teeth into Logan’s shoulder to stifle the cry of pain, she drew blood.
Logan gripped her tightly, his one hand planted firmly in her hair while the other caressing her back while he whispered incoherently in her ear, soothing her and allowing her body to adjust to him.

Gradually, the pain ebbed away and was soon replaced by arousal, causing Ororo to twist and jerk against his length.

Sensing her readiness, Logan began moving his hips against hers, slowly twisting at first, allowing her to get used to the movements. Ororo moaned, this was even better than what he had done earlier and he wasn’t even thrusting yet.

“Uhn…Logan” she groaned, pulling his hair back so that they were seeing eye to eye. At that one instant they were ‘one’ and Ororo could feel his heartbeat ‘thrum’ through her entire body, just as he felt hers.

Biting down on her lower lip, Ororo gave a small thrust, signaling him to move to the next level.

Logan stopped his twisting motions and slowly withdrew, dragging his hardness along her inner walls, causing her eyes to roll back. He was almost fully out before pushing and sinking back into her.

"Yesss…” hissed Ororo. “Again” she ordered, through clenched eyes.

“Open yer eyes darlin’” Logan coaxed.

Ororo shook her head vigorously in denial. He asked again and she denied a second time.

“Logan” she cried out, her eyes snapping open, as he withdrew back completely leaving her empty and aching to be filled again.

“Yeah…like that” he whispered, entering her again. “I want ta see ya and I want ya ta see me” he whispered staring into her eyes as he thrust slowly into her.

Ororo pulled him closer, their lips meeting in a kiss that quickly deepened as Logan picked up pace of his thrusts.

“Uhn…uhn…faster…Logan…fas….ter…,” moaned Ororo, breaking away from their kiss.

She hugged him tighter, her long nails digging into his back as she matched him thrust for thrust.

Matching their pace, they moved as one, each pulling and pushing the other.

Soon Logan felt Ororo tightening under him, signaling the approaching orgasm. He increased the speed and intensity of his thrusts, carrying her higher and higher, before she plunged into her orgasmic delight.

“Let it go darlin’…come with me….with me” he grunted between thrusts. In response Ororo whimpered, unable to form a coherent thought or spoken word.

Suddenly, her body froze before convulsing as her second orgasm hit her, and she cried out his name. “LOGAN”

Further aroused by her orgasm and her tightening vaginal muscles, Logan reached his own climax. Lowering his head, he latched on the soft flesh of her neck, just as he came deep inside her, his essence mixing with her own.

They remained that way for some time, Ororo caught in his hard embrace as he continued pumping slowly inside her.

“No…Don’t” moaned Ororo as Logan moved to lie down. “Not yet” she said, not wanting to lose him.
“Don’t worry darlin’, I’m not going anywhere” he assured her, lying on his back with her on top, him still buried inside her.

“Is it always like this?” she asked in awe, coming out of her orgasmic haze.
“No” he whispered, kissing her damp forehead. “It’s the first time for me too.”
“Remember of the rest of our lives,” said Ororo sleepily, suddenly tired.
“Yes darlin’…..rest of our lives”

They lay like that, entwined in each other. Each satiated by the experience and full of love for the other.





You must login () to review.