23. Leaving

“A freak who cannot even give birth…..”

“Ororo” Logan whispered trying to draw her closer.
“DON’T .COME. NEAR .ME” Ororo hissed in a cold voice, before breaking down. “I don’t want anything to happen to you,” she whispered between sobs.
Logan immediately moved in front of her and rising on his knees he pulled her up in his strong arms, holding her there as the pain and cries wracked her body.
“Darlin’ it ain’t hundred percent” he began, drawing caresses over her back. “Hank says it ain’t hundred percent. There’s still a chance. A whole fifteen percent chance.”
“How….?” she asked looking up from his chest. “How did you know?”
“I sorta *persuaded* him to tell it to me” said Logan guiltily. “Not that I hit him or anything, I requested very politely.”

Ororo smiled a small sad smile at his efforts to raise her mood. However, her heart was filled with the darkness of self-doubt. “You’ll *leave* now. Won’t you?” she asked burrowing into his chest, not wanting to see or hear the answer which she knew was coming. She wanted to feel him for one last time, before he was gone and she was left all alone. Alone and lonelier than she had been ever before. Before she knew the love of this man.
“Leave” Logan gasped. “Is that what ya want me ta do?”
Ororo did not answer his question directly but her next words did. “You will want to have a family someday and I can not give you that.”

Logan drew her face up to look into her watery blue eyes. Wiping her tears away, he spoke softly and evenly. “I already have a family – You and Jubilee.” Ororo started to speak but he silenced her with a soft hand on her full lips. “And as fer leaving, forget it. I mated with ya and ya with me – fer life. That’s what we said, didn’t we?”
Ororo barely nodded in response, some of the fear leaving her eyes. “So do you know what that means? That means I ain’t leavin’ or letting ya leave – ever.”

“Logan” she said, caressing his chest. “I don’t want you to stay because of an obligation. If you feel bound to me, I am willing let you go” she tried again. She wanted to believe his words, but she couldn’t make herself to do it. She lost everyone she had loved – her mother, her father….Fo…rrge. She wanted to be sure that she wasn’t going to lose Logan too.
“Ya are *willing* ta let me go” Logan spat the words out, pushing her away from his chest. Ororo tried to get back to this warm embrace but was stopped by his arms clutching her shoulders. “Logan” she whimpered.
“Ya are *willing* ta let me go” he repeated her words again, causing her to wince at the pain they caused. “Well guess what *Miss Ororo Monroe*…”

Ororo felt her heart sink at the use of her full name. The last time he had used it like this, was in her room, the day they had fought over Sage. Lowering her head, she readied herself for his words, but the words, which came out of his mouth, weren’t the ones she was expecting, rather they were the ones which her heart had been hoping for.
“I am not”
Ororo’s head snapped up to see a smile form on Logan’s face.
“I am not *willing* ta let ya go” he explained. “I’ll never be willin’ ta let ya go. Ya understand that – NEVER” he stressed the last word, drawing her closer again.

Ororo hugged him tightly, her arms in a vice like grip around hid midsection, as a fresh bought of tears wracked her body. However, these weren’t tears of sorrow, but joy.
Logan simply held her, whispering into her ear, just as he had done the first time they had made love.
“Logan….love me” she whispered after a long time.
“Yes darlin’, love ya” he answered her.
Drawing back Ororo looked straight at him. “No” she shook her head, whispering, “Love me…..Make love to me.”
“Here? Now?” Logan questioned her. They had made love quite a few times since their first time. However, it had been he who used to initiate it. Ororo had been too self-conscious to do it, but now here she was asking; no not asking, *demanding* it.
“Are ya sure darlin’? We don’t have to do it right now. We can wait until later?” he tried.
Ororo shook her head in denial. “Love me….now” she let out in a barely audible whisper. “Please”

“Ororo” Logan tried once again, worried about her physical health and mental state of mind.
“Please Logan” she said it louder. “I need it. I feel as if I am empty inside. I need to feel, feel emotions, feel love….your love,” she pled. “Please”
Nodding his head, Logan started to get up, but was restrained by Ororo’s grip around his chest. “Here” she said “here” pulling him down.
“Ororo its outside and its day time,” Logan reminded her. Not that it troubled him, but he didn’t want anyone walking in on Ororo.
“Here” was all she said, letting him go and lying down. She didn’t want to leave the sanctuary of the lake and the forest. This spot was special to her and she felt safe here, safe with Logan.

Nodding his head, Logan lowered himself so that he was sitting beside her.

Placing one hand on her jaw, he bent down to kiss her, but was surprised when she reached up and pulled him down for a deep passionate kiss. Logan could practically taste the desperation in that kiss. She wanted this, she needed this. Her mind and heart knew what he had said was true, but her body needed to be convinced.

Reaching for his shirt, Ororo yanked it open, buttons flying in all directions.
“Easy darlin’” Logan said, trying to calm here.
“No” Ororo shook her head. “Not now” “Take me Logan, take me now.”

Logan could hear her fear and desperation increasing once again. Lifting her dress to her hips, he pushed aside her panties and bent down between her legs.
“NO” Ororo cried out, her hand obstructing him.
“Darlin’, I need ta get ya ready,” reasoned Logan.
“No.” she disagreed. “I need you now. I need to feel – the pain…the love.” With that, she sat up, her hands reaching for his jeans’ zipper.
Logan caught her fumbling hands and slowly pushed her back to lie on her back. Unbuckling his belt, he opened his zipper and lowered his jean to his knees.

Positioning himself, he pushed into her, filling her completely. Ororo winced from the sudden and intense pain, her teeth biting down on her lower lip.

Logan waited for her to accustomed to him, but Ororo didn’t want to wait for that. “Now” she growled, her legs going around him and pushing him deeper just as she thrust at his hips.

Hesitating for a moment, Logan gripped her hips firmly and began thrusting inside her. He tried to be slow, but Ororo thrashed her head and cried out to him to go faster, harder. Her own hips, thrusting and hitting against his, matching him thrust for thrust.

Soon the air was filled with the grunts and cries of both of them as they climaxed, Ororo climaxing around and under Logan as fresh tears appeared in her eyes, while Logan spilling his seed inside her and pulling her up to him.

They stayed like that, joined at the hips, Logan kneeling with his jean to gathered around his knees, with his head in Ororo’s breasts; while Ororo had her arms and legs crossed around his neck and hips, trying to join with him.

As their breathing returned to normal, they separated, straightening their clothes. Suddenly, Ororo found herself hoisted off the ground and into Logan’s arms.
“Where are we going?” she asked, not wanting to return to the mansion.
“The cabin” Logan answered, hugging her closer.

By the time they reached the cabin, Ororo had fallen asleep, her head nuzzled in the crook of his neck, her warm breath tickling it.

---

“Hello Charles Xavier’s office” answered the calm voice. Xavier didn’t recognize the number and found it odd that anyone would call him directly rather than the school office.
“Chuck, its me” came the gruff voice.
“Logan?”
“Yeah” “I just called ta say, Ororo’s with me.”
“Is she alright” Xavier asked both relieved and worried for his daughter.
“Yeah, she’s sleeping right now,” answered Logan. “Chuck. She won’t be coming back to the mansion this weekend. I just wanted ya to know it so that ya won’t worry.” “And I’d appreciate it if none of ya came this way either” he added.
“I understand” Xavier knew that Ororo needed time to deal with her life altering *situation*. “Thank you Logan, for everything.”
“I gotta go now,” said Logan, disregarding the complement. “She looks like she’s gonna wake up.”
“Goodbye Logan” Xavier began as the call ended from the other end.

---

Ororo was sleeping contently on Logan’s bed. The bed, which she hadn’t left for more than thirty minutes in the last two and half days.

After making love by the lakeside, she had fallen asleep in Logan’s arms as he carried her to the cabin. He had called the mansion and informed Charles that she won’t be returning to the mansion for the weekend and that no one should disturb them. And thankfully no one had. Even Jubilee came by only once, while she was sleeping.

They made love several times. It had been the slow and loving, unlike the rash and hurried *fucking* at the lake.

She had fallen asleep yet again after their last time together. Both of them had climaxed crying out the other’s name and professing their love for each other.

---

Logan stood by the bed, watching her sleep, her white hair spread over the pillow, her whole body glowing in the soft moonlight. She looked so peaceful, so innocent. It wasn’t fair the hardships she had had to face.

Bending down Logan kissed her lightly on the lips, while running his hand through her silver locks. Even in her sleep, it brought a smile to her lips as she leaned into the caress.

Straightening up, he walked to the door, looking back her one last time before walking away.

---

Ororo woke up early next morning to find the cabin empty and several of Logan’s things missing.

Logan had left.





You must login () to review.