As long as you're mine by Beautiful Storm
Summary: It's close to the time for me to see Wicked, so here's one of my fave songs in RoLo style. Storm is at her balcony, wondering what life would be like with a certain hunk when someone comes for more than just a visit ;)
Categories: Ficlets/Songs/Poems Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 644 Read: 3228 Published: 03-07-13 Updated: 03-08-13

1. Chapter 1 by Beautiful Storm

2. Chapter 2 by Beautiful Storm

Chapter 1 by Beautiful Storm

KISS ME TOO FIERCELY
HOLD ME TOO TIGHT
I NEED HELP BELIEVING
YOU'RE WITH ME TONIGHT
MY WILDEST DREAMINGS
COULD NOT FORESEE
LYING BESIDE YOU
WITH YOU WANTING ME

AND JUST FOR THIS MOMENT
AS LONG AS YOU'RE MINE
I'VE LOST ALL RESISTANCE
AND CROSSED SOME BORDERLINE
AND IF IT TURNS OUT
IT'S OVER TOO FAST
I'LL MAKE EV'RY LAST MOMENT LAST
AS LONG AS YOU'RE MINE...


Storm watches as Logan heads inside from Jean's grave. Her heart breaks, watching the man she has fallen head over heels for cries for a taken woman. Ever since she saw him, she had fallen for his looks and then it grew into something more; but the feeling was never reciprocated.

She began to wonder what it would have been like if he had fallen for her also, despite it being a fantasy, she desperately wished it was a reality.

Hands suddenly wrapped around her waist, causing her to gasp as she turned to see Logan right behind her. "Hey, 'Ro," he said.

Storm didn't reply as she looked into his haunted eyes. The next thing she knew, his lips were pressed against hers, and nothing mattered for that moment.

It wasn't long before they were lying in bed next to each other. "Logan..." She whispered a few hours later. "Is this a dream?"

"No, darlin'," Logan replied, caressing her face. "This is not a dream, this is real."

"Kiss me..." She said. Logan obliged gladly, while also pressing her to his body a little too tightly. She didn't mind though, she needed help for her to believe that this was happening, and she wasn't just dreaming.

When the kiss became more fierce and things got a little heated, Storm melted into him, losing any resistance she may have felt earlier. She was determined to make this moment between them last, in case she woke up in the morning and he was gone.
Chapter 2 by Beautiful Storm
MAYBE I'M BRAINLESS
MAYBE I'M WISE
BUT YOU'VE GOT ME SEEING
THROUGH DIFFERENT EYES
SOMEHOW I'VE FALLEN
UNDER YOUR SPELL
AND SOMEHOW I'M FEELING
IT'S "UP" THAT I FELL ...


Logan walked upstairs to go to bed, but was surprised to end up in Storm's attic. His breath caught in his throat when he saw the white-haired beauty standing out in the gentle breeze on her balcony. Feelings he had buried about her long ago came rushing to the surface, and he wondered why he ignored them before.

Quietly, he crept onto the balcony, being careful not to startle her, and wrapped his arms around her waist. She gasped and turned to look at him. "Hey, 'Ro," he said, looking into her eyes. Before he could stop himself, he had pressed his lips against hers. The spark he felt between them made him feel brainless and stupid for not seeing it before.

The kiss deepened, and he lead them to the bed, placing her down gently, and going from her lips to her neck and back up again. He kept himself from taking her, should she have second thoughts about this, and instead settled for kisses and holding her in his arms.

"Logan..." She whispered a few hours later. "Is this a dream?"

"No, darlin'," Logan replied, caressing her face. "This is not a dream, this is real."

"Kiss me..." She said. Logan obliged gladly, while also pressing her to his body a little too tightly.

She truly is a weather witch, Logan thought as their bodies melted against each other, while still being fully clothed. The way I feel about her now could not possibly have happened unless she up done kind of spell on me... Or maybe you were in love with her the entire time, and just ignored the signs... Whatever the case, though, Logan knew that instead of down, he had fallen up, for the goddess asleep in his arms.
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=10449