finding a mate by Girlwonder
Summary: how they get together and all that come with it.
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 29 Completed: No Word count: 27538 Read: 33751 Published: 03-16-13 Updated: 05-05-13

1. Chapter 1 by Girlwonder

2. Chapter 2 by Girlwonder

3. Chapter 3 by Girlwonder

4. Chapter 4 by Girlwonder

5. Chapter 5 by Girlwonder

6. Chapter 6 by Girlwonder

7. Chapter 7 by Girlwonder

8. Chapter 8 by Girlwonder

9. Chapter 9 by Girlwonder

10. Chapter 10 by Girlwonder

11. Chapter 11 by Girlwonder

12. Chapter 12 by Girlwonder

13. Chapter 13 by Girlwonder

14. Chapter 14 by Girlwonder

15. Chapter 15 by Girlwonder

16. Chapter 16 by Girlwonder

17. Chapter 17 by Girlwonder

18. Chapter 18 by Girlwonder

19. Chapter 19 by Girlwonder

20. Chapter 20 by Girlwonder

21. Chapter 21 by Girlwonder

22. Chapter 22 by Girlwonder

23. Chapter 23 by Girlwonder

24. Chapter 24 by Girlwonder

25. Chapter 25 by Girlwonder

26. Chapter 26 by Girlwonder

27. Chapter 27 by Girlwonder

28. Chapter 28 by Girlwonder

29. Chapter 29 by Girlwonder

Chapter 1 by Girlwonder
Logan's bike roared up the driveway into the garage. He turned off his bike and looked around the garage. He saw one eyes car and could smell he must have gotten home about thirty minutes ago with jean. He's been gone for a month trying to figure out exactly who he is but every trail turns up cold. He's feeling that maybe it's time to give it up and attempt to settle down.

"If I find me a woman, I'm not lookin back again" he says getting off of his bike and slinging his duffle bag over his shoulder. He walks into the mansion and all the familiar smells hit his nose and he feels at ease.

"Logan!!!!!!!" He heard Marie shriek. She runs up to him jumps in his arms. "Ah missed ya" she says softly.

"I missed you too kid" he says hugging her back. Marie was like a daughter to him. Se told him all her secrets and he would always have good advice for her. He enjoyed her company. But father and daughter was all their relationship would be.

"Ah Logan, how was your trip?" Professor rolled up behind Logan. Logan turned to face the professor.

"Pretty good chuck, but I think I'm gonna be round here for a lil bit before I take off again." He says in his usual gruff tone.

"That's nice to know Logan, I'm sure you are tired, take a rest and we can talk in my office tomorrow" professor says heading to the library with his tea and a book.

"Sure thing chuck" Logan says heading up the stairs.

He goes to the kitchen and makes himself a sandwich before heading up the stairs. About halfway up he stops and he feels his animal begin to stir. It's a new scent and its strong. It's sandalwood, rain, and jasmine. He closes his eyes to make the smell more potent and he exhales deeply. "Damn" he says while licking his lips and looking around. "Who's that" he feels his beast clawing at his I side to get out to track, find and mark whoever that it with the intoxicating smell. Those are all smells that he enjoys separately but together it's almost a drug to him. He followed the scent down the hall and it lead him to the stairs that go to the attic. He still had his bag and sandwich in hand.

"Wolvie!" Jubilee squeaked hugging him from behind.

"Hey kid" she said gruffly "what's up there?" He asked.

"The new girl" jubes said "she's really to herself, she came about a week after you left. She's tall, white hair, blue eyes....you hardly see her, I think she's adjusting....she from Africa I think I heard professor say"

As jubilee rambles on and on Logan tries to picture the person with the intoxicating smell. He glances up those stairs debating weather or not to go introduce himself to her. But it would raise suspicion. "See you soon" he thinks to himself. He notices that jubes is still talking he grunts and nods to make it seem like he's listening. "Hey jubilee, how old is new girl....she grown like me and chuck and Cajun or she young like you, Scott and jean?" He ask

"I don't know, I haven't talked to her....I seen her like once" jubilee goes back to rambling.

A frustrated Logan nods a few more times. "Hey jubes, I'm beat from my ride, I'll catch up with you later...I think Marie said she was lookin for you, something about the mall and movies. " Logan says turning to walk away. He knows marie hates malls and will be upset with him for sending jubes her way but she'll get over it.

Logan goes to his room and turns on the tv. Nothing holds his attention like the smell of the new mystery girl. He's never felt this pull to someone before and it's scarring him a little. He's been with his share of women and even loved a couple of them but the feeling he has now is primal. And his beast wants out. He gets out of bed and looks at the clock.

"2:00 am...shit. Well a quick run should make this bastard tired." He says as he pulls on shorts and running shoes and heads out the door in an attempt to calm his stirring beast. He opens the door and the smell is stronger as if she just passed his door. He smells it lingering around his door, as if she stood there for a minutes.

"Grrrrrr" he growled with frustration. "Why didnt she knock" he says to himself as he walks down the stairs. He heads out the mansion and runs towards the woods. The smell of trees and outside calms him significantly and as he approaches the lake he smells his drug and he slows down. He doesn't want to make her scared of him. Logan loses control over his beast. And begins following her scent. Careful not to step on twigs. He came to the lake opening. What he saw in front of him was a goddess. She was sitting with her legs crossed under her. He long white hair blowing in the night wind. Her skin was like milk chocolate and he wanted to taste it. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply to make sure it was her. He softly purred with satisfaction. "There she is....my god, I'll take care of her" he says softly to himself. He layed on the ground and watched her. Taking in all her features and would occasionally close his eyes and breath in her smell and imagine her laying next to him. Telling him all her secrets and him making sure she is safe. He heard a sound that he didnt like. It was soft and if he didnt have enhanced hearing he wouldn't have caught it. She was crying. He stood up and wanted to run over to her and hold her, kiss her and let her know that it was going to be alright and he would care for her because he loves her but decided against it. But he couldn't leave her his beast wouldn't let him. Logan takes a deep breath and makes himself visible. The girl turns around. Logan takes in the beauty sitting in front of him. "She's as pretty as she smells" he thinks to himself. He steps towards her.

"Hey" he says cursing himself for not really knowing what to say.

"H-hi" she says. Standing up. She's a good 6'1' with no shoes on. Logan doesn't mind. He's around 5'5' with his nikes on. But he hopes that she doesn't care.

"What ya doin out here darlin' it's late" he says. Thankful his beard hides him blushing from his nickname he gave her. But just felt natural.

"Just had to get away for a bit. Am I in trouble?" She asks him wiping her tears away. Logan wishes he could kiss them away but it's too soon for that.

" no, never....we all need ta get away sometimes. Ya new here?" He ask

"Yes....I've been here like three weeks" she answers.

"You miss ya parents?" Logan ask. He notices her eyes water again and he feels bad for asking.

"I don't have any, they died when I was little" she said. Not knowing why she volunteered the last part but something about this man makes her feel comfortable.

"I'm sorry....I don't have any either. What's your name?" He ask. Needing to know his goddess name.

"Ororo.....what's yours?" She felt like she needed to know who he was

"Logan.....James Logan Howlette. But I prefer Logan" he said looking in her blue eyes he felt like he could get lost in.

" nice to meet you Logan" she smiles

"It's my pleasure Ororo." He says grinning

"Well ill head back and give you some time." She said starting to levitate. Logan's eyes go wide at the site of her hovering above him.

"You don't have to, I like company" he says hoping she will stay with him

" you sure?" She ask.

"Yeah, you can always keep me company" he says. She gracefully lands in front of him and they walk over to the bench and sit.
Chapter 2 by Girlwonder
Logan walked beside her enjoying her not being afraid of him and his animal nature. They sat down on the bench and looked out at the lake.

" what were you getting away from?" Logan ask her softly. Hopi g she could open up to him.

Ororo took a deep breath and turned to take a really good at her kind companion. He was short, but still his presence commanded respect. He has unruly hair. She couldn't tell if it was black or blue in the dark. She could see his skin was tan though in the moonlight and she quickly let her eyes roam over his broad shoulders and chest and she felt her face flush. "What is this" she thought to herself. Never having felt this way about anyone so soon.

"As backwards as it may seem by me sitting out here alone at night, I was getting away from my loneliness" she said before she could think. "Why did I just admit to this stranger I'm lonely.....oh goddess he smells so good...is that pine trees? Yea, he smells like pine trees.....I like pine trees" she thought to herself after she confessed loneliness to Logan.

"I know that feeling" he says looking out over the lake. His beast felt good knowing she opens up to him easily.

" you can fly?" He says to her

She giggles "we'll kinda, sort of and not really" she answers

"You a telepath? I know Jeannie can make herself levitate with her mind. Are you like that?" He ask

"Nope, I call on air currents to lift me. I control weather" she says softly "what about you?"

Logan puts his head down a little embarrassed.

"I understand if you don't want to tell me" she reassures him and touches his hand. They both stare at each other when they touch. It feels like little sparks and for a moment they both swear that the world stopped and they saw their future in each others eyes.

Logan looks into her eyes and knew she was going to be it for him. He wondered if she felt it too. The moment he smelled she had stolen her heart and made it her own. He silently prayed she would be gentle with it.

"No, I'll tell you.....I got what ya call a Healin factor...feral ability and this" he stands in front of her and takes a deep breath. *Sknit* his claws come out. He keeps his eyes on her the whole time to gage her reaction to him. She doesn't flinch. He feels his beast trying to get to the surface to see his new mate but Logan pushes him down.

"May I" she ask holding her hand out to touch them. Logan nods his head.

"But be careful, they are sharp" he warns her.

She gently glides her fingers over the blunt edges of his claws. Logan can feel her warm fingers and he sighs contently at her touch. His beast feels proud that she isn't scared of what he is.

"Logan"

"Yea darlin" he says still watching her touch his claws.

"What are feral abilities?" She asks

Logan steps back from her not wanting to accidentally cut her and retracts his claws *sknat*

"Um, best way I can think to say it is like when I get really upset I lose it bad and I ummmm act like an animal" he says embarrassed, he truly hates that part of himself.

"Oh....ok" she says as if it was no big deal. Like he just told her the time.

Logan sits back down next to her and studies her features some more. He doesn't want to forget anything about this amazing woman next to him. She wasn't scared of him, which made him feel comfortable. Even in the past when he was with a woman he cared about he could always smell lingering fear. They watched as the sun began to rise in comfortable silence.

"Well I guess I should head back" she says getting up stretching her arms over her head. Logan grinned when he saw her shirt lift a little showing a glance of her stomach.

"Yea, me too" he says getting up

Ororo begins to rise above him. He watches with a smile on his face at his mate. "Hey Logan, thanks for keeping me company" she says returning him a soft smile.

"Anytime darlin'" he watches he fly towards the mansion and looks back out over the lake.
" yea......she's my mate...but I wonder if she even thinks of me that way......is it too soon to tell her? But she's my mate she should understand....shouldn't she?......I'm tired, thank god it's Saturday...I'm going to sleep, I wish she would be next to me though"

Upon returning to her loft she just let herself fall back onto the bed and thought about her Logan. "I wonder if my Logan is still out there, maybe I should have walked back with him. Wait did I just think of him as my Logan. I met him like four hours ago and I'm possessive over this guy. Well this man....and what a man he is. He probably thinks I'm some homesick little girl, but he so nice to me.....what about when he finds out I'm only seventeen.....ugh" she buries her face in her pillow and thinks of her Logan's deep voice comforting her
Chapter 3 by Girlwonder
Logan awoke well into the afternoon. He lays in his bed wondering if his wonderful mate was a dream or not. He rubs his eye and catches her scent over his knuckles and smiles. After a lifetime of loneliness he found someone who calms his beast, not just quiets it down. He had no intention of returning to the mansion so soon, but about a week or so after he left he began to feel a pull to go back from his beast. He fought his beast for another two weeks before turning back. When he pulled up into the garage, he felt his wolverine scratching to get out and run into the house. When he was halfway up the stairs to his room and caught that delicious scent he almost let him. Logan lays back and tries to collect himself before heading out into the mansion.

Ororo lays awake in her bed thinking of her Logan. She wonders how a man she met hours ago can affect her so deeply. When she had left him to come back to her loft it almost pained her to leave him. She sighs softly and thinks of her dark haired beau. "Pull yourself together. A man that fine is more than likely married with a gang of kids. He probably knew you were lonely and trying to be nice. Your too awkward for anyone to like" she thought to her self. She gets up and goes to her mirror. She felt awkward looking at her reflection. She decides to take a shower and go for a walk outside.

Logan was sitting at the kitchen table with hank and gambit. Logan was drinking his coffee listening to hank talk about some research he was doing and gambit was shuffling cards. Logan looks across the kitchen and sees jean and Scott making goo goo eyes at each other and he wanted to vomit. "He's whipped" he thinks to himself. "I wonder if Ororo will have me acting like that...well if she does it'll be in private" he thinks and nods to himself. Hank looks over at his friend and raises an eyebrow.

"Logan, what's going on?.....no smart comments of me living down in my lab?" Hank asks

"Huh, what blue...oh ummm not today I feel kinda scatterbrained" Logan says hoping that's the end of it. Hank nods, not totally believing him but not wanting to push the issue.

"Good lawd in heaven" gambit exclaimed softly. Causing Logan to look up. Logan turned his head the direction of the Cajuns eyes and immediately wanted to gut him. He saw Ororo in a navy blue sherong and a white tank top. Her perfect hourglass figure was visible. He was getting a complete view of his mate outside of baggy shorts and a t shirt. He felt his skin getting hot and his wolverine was ready to take her in the middle of the lawn and dare any other male to try and stop him.

"Dat girl is hotter den hell on a Sunday" gambit said licking his lips and nudging Logan's arm for confirmation. Logan growled and flashed his wolverine eyes to gambit. "What's de matter with de wolverine huh" gambit asks.

"Nothin Cajun.......I'm going out for a bit" Logan snarls and walks out.

"What's de matter with him?" Gambit ask hank bewildered

"Nothing...you know how he gets" hank said before going back to his science journal. Hank tried to give Logan a cover. Being a beast in every sense of the word he could smell the mate pheromones coming off of Logan. Being that he's one of the few to have spoken to Ororo because he gave her the physical when she first arrived he knew her smell. And could smell she and Logan had spent time together but haven't been intimate. Logan has claims to her as his mate and gambit couldn't understand.

"Yeah hank you right homme" gambit says before going back to shuffling his cards.

After a few moments of collecting hisself walking through the woods he caught a familiar scent and smirked to himself. He felt her near but couldn't see her.

"Hey Logan" she says shyly behind him. Logan felt pride swell in his chest that his mate could be behind him with out him noticing her with his enhanced senses.

"Hey darlin, where'd ya come from" he said in a gentle voice to her.

"I was in the tree thinking....nature helps me relax." She says to him blushing. "Why does he make me blush" she thought to herself.

"Me too......you mind company?" She asks sitting down his back resting to a tree.

"No" she says walking over to sit next to him.

Logan feels his beast take over. He grabs her wrist and pulls her down sitting her between his legs. He wraps his arms around her stomach and holds her tightly to him. Resting his head between her shoulder blades deeply inhaling her scent. He could hear and feel her heart pounding in her chest. Her began to purr for her and gently rock back and forth. He was urging her to relax with him. He heard her take a deep breath and her heart began to slow down. He moved his head from between her shoulder blades and moved it to the crook in her neck. And nuzzled her and purred. She softly purred back to him before completely relaxing into his body.
They sat like that for an hour. Wolverine just holding her to him and gently rocking her and purring for her. She would softly purr back to him and he would just hold her tighter. He noticed her breathing changed and he looked down at her to find her curled into him sleeping. He smiled to himself and kissed her forehead.

"Love" he said into her ear before closing his eyes for a nap.
Chapter 4 by Girlwonder
Ororo begins to stir. She feels the sun warming her face through the trees and she looks up to see Logan looking down at her stroking her hair. She feels at peace and well rested. She wonders how long she's been sleep.

"How long was I out?" She ask him sitting up rubbing her eyes and stretching her arm over her head. Logan softly smiles at her, he's enjoying how comfortable she is with him.

"About an hour give or take" he says leaning back against a tree.

"You held me the whole time?" She ask softly

"Yup....you didn't want me too?" He ask trying to hide hurt in his voice

"No your ok" she says resting her back to his chest. They sit in silence for a while. Both wanting to talk to each other but not knowing what to say.

"Um Logan......tell me about you" she says softly

Logan feels anxious about telling her about his past that he knows of but he doesn't want to hide anything from her so he sighs and inhales her scent for courage.

"Ok, there's a huge chunk of my life I don't remember. I was an experiment that went bad n they stole my memory. I just learned my name two years ago and that I'm from Canada. I've been trying to figure my life out but the more I learn the more I hate me. I don't have any family. No wife, kids... No nothin" he admits out loud for the first time his feeling of himself. "Half these people here think I'm ah animal, and I can't say I ain't give em a reason to, but nobody really wanna know me" he stops and ponders his admission quietly.

Ororo takes in all he said quietly. She wonders how a man so gentle can be thought of as an animal. She turns in his lap and rest her head on his chest.

"I wanna know you" she says quietly. Almost wishing she could eat her words at her admission of her crush.

"Tell me about you" he ask her tracing circles on her arm with his finger.

Ororo closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I was born in America, but shortly after that my mother got homesick and my father took a job in Egypt so my mother could be home and he could work. While our home was being built we lived in a hotel. We were eating dinner one night and then everything started to shake and a plane it the building.my parents we killed" she says looking up at her only confidant at the mansion.

Logan held her wiping her tears. "You got adopted after" he asked

"No, I lived on the streets as a pickpocket" she says slightly smiling to herself.

"How old we're you?" Logan ask

"I was five" she says looking up into his grey eyes.

Logan held her a little tighter, he was very uneasy at he thought of his woman being alone at five. He wanted to protect her and let her know she wasn't alone again.

"You don't have your memories and you look for them sometimes I wish I could just forget mine" she says softly.

" don't say that, I think I'm done lookin for old stuff...I'm gonna just make new ones"he said softly with his face buried in her hair.

"Your a good friend Logan" she says softly

"I could be more" he says to her. Tilting her face to see him.

"You can't Logan" she pulls away from him and stands up. He holds her tighter

"Why not? Is it too soon, I can wait fer ya ta be ready. Just don't say it's because you don't love me. Cuz you an I know it ain't true" he says looking her directly into her eyes.

"No Logan, it's because I'm seventeen. And by the time I turn eighteen you'll find someone else to be with. Lets save heartache and let each other go" she says with tears streaming down her face. Logan felt his beast wake up but he pushed him down.

"Ok so your seventeen. We don't gotta do nothing your not ready for, I won't push ya. Just don't say that there's someone else for me cuz it's not." He said sternly to her.

They stood there looking at each other for a few minutes. Logan wanted to go over to her but his beast wouldn't let him, his beast needed her to come to him, in a way submit to his animal. Ororo felt a pull towards him but didnt want to go to him. She was scared of getting hurt. But inside her she knew Logan wouldn't hurt her. She took a deep breath and stepped towards Logan. He stood there stone faced and watched her. Soon they were face to face. Logan let a growl escape his lips and pulled her into him in a crushing embrace. Ororo embraced him back with equal intensity.

"What's the point of being in love if everything is easy" she thinks to herself.
Chapter 5 by Girlwonder
After Logan's and ororos admission of having feelings for each other, they spend mostly all of their free time together. Learning about each other, laughing with each other and comforting each other. Logan's nightmares are coming less and less and when he does have one, he tells Ororo and she comforts him. She is prone to restless nights and her only uninterrupted sleep seems to come when Logan holds her and caresses her. They like to meet in the woods, since nature calms them both and it's where they can get privacy.

Over the few weeks of their courtship they both begin to feel something deeper than a normal friendship to each other. Logan recognizes what these feelings are and if hesitant to embrace them. However, his beast wins the battle. Logan plans on telling her his feelings when they meet in the evening. At dinner he sits in his normal seat between jubilee and marie. Ororo sat between Scott and Kurt a little further down. Logan and Ororos eyes meet and they softly smile at each other.

"Guten evening" kurt says with a smile pulling her chair out.

"Good evening kurt, thank you" she says smiling at him

Logan feels possessiveness and jealously swell in his chest.

"I think Kurt's got a crush" Scott teases before jean tells him to hush. Kurt's cheeks go a little darker and Ororo smiles a little before shaking her head. Logan glares at kurt. As if he could feel Logan's death glare he put his head down and scooted a little bit away from Ororo. The dinner goes on as normal and after they eat everyone puts dishes in the dish washer and goes on to whatever they do for the evening. Some of the group goes to watch a movie while the others go to enjoy the last of the evening before they go to bed. Logan lights his cigar and heads for his walk through the woods.

"Come on out ro, no sneaking up this time" he says closing his eyes to hear which direction she's coming. He stands there for a couple minutes and doesn't hear her, he begins to get worried. Until he hears a giggle and looks up.

"I'm usually in the trees, you didnt say anything about flying" she says gracefully landing in front of him.

"Funny funny" he says pulling her to him and kissing her shoulder. She rest her chin on his head.

"I missed you today" she says softly.

"I was goin crazy away from ya darlin'.....I almost lost it at dinner" he says leading her to their tree.

They sit and settle into each other, Logan kisses her between her shoulder blades and she sighs contently.

"Why" she asks Logan

"Because fuzzy has ah hard on for ya" he says before a small growl comes from him.

"So what, even if he does my heart lies with you.........I love you Logan" she says looking at him as if she was waiting on his rejection.

"Say it again" he says rolling her under him burying his face in her neck.

"I love you Logan" she says softly. Logan purrs softly before kissing her lips and cupping her face while on top of her.

"I love ya too ro and don't forget it....that's why elf almost got gutted over dinner and summers would have been right behind him....I see how one eye looks at ya...well at least I think he lookin" Logan says between their soft kisses and caresses to each other. Ororo has tears streaming down her face at Logan's admission of returning her love. As Logan kisses her tears away she holds him close to her.

"Are ya mine ro" he ask her rolling them to their sides.

"Yes Logan, I'm yours as long as you want me" she says softly playing with his whiskers

"Forever then?" He asks

"Forever" she answers him.

They lay together talking and watching the sunset.

"Imma come an see ya to tonight ro....I don't want nothin just see what ya do at night." She says kissing her shoulder before getting up and pulling her up.

"You know you can't do that Logan" she says softly

"Hey it's my week to make rounds...I'll save ya for last....don't make me have ta write ya up for elf bein in there wit ya" he says laughing.

"We'll darn, I'll tell him not tonight" she says rolling her eyes. She likes kurt and thinks he's a good guy but she only feels friendship for the blue furred mutant.

"Yea yea yea ill see ya later" he says kissing her.

"Later" she says beginning to hover.

"Hey ro...I meant what I said...I love ya" he says looking into her eyes

"I love you too....see you in a bit" she says flying to her loft.
Chapter 6 by Girlwonder
Ororo lands on her balcony and watches the final moments of the sun setting and wishes Logan was with her. But she is excited knowing he will come see her later. She goes into her bedroom and straightens up a little. And changes into her night clothes, a pair of blue and silver Nike running shorts and a Kobe t shirt. She falls into her bed letting the smell of fresh sheets relax her. She gets comfortable with her pillows and grabs her vintage copy of the hobbit and starts from the chapter she didnt finish the night before, waiting for her Logan's visit and hoping he doesn't keep her waiting long.

Logan came to almost the end of his round. He check on all the girls and they were ok, talking until they fell asleep like they always did. On the boys end Scott and kurt were talking about cars.

"Shut up kurt you don't know what your talking about...goodnight" Scott huffed pulling his covers up.

"Vut Scott it's true....dodges are faster yea" kurt said rolling over

" goodnight kurt" Scott says

" head count" Logan says standing in the door.

"Guten night Logan" kurt said

"Good night Logan" Scott chimed in before a yawn escapes from him

"Alright" Logan says closing the door. He goes to the end of the hall with his clipboard and begins to climb the stairs to ororos loft. He knows she is a private person and probably told chuck she had to have her own space if he wanted her to come. He's glad chuck agreed. He knows her claustrophobia limits places she can be comfortably. When he reaches her door he doesn't knock , he just turns the knob as if he's walking into his own room. When he steps in he sees his ro in her natural environment. Her hair in a messy bun and nose deep in a book. He notices her room drowns him in her natural earthy scent and he feels at home. He closes the door and walks over to her bed. He kicks off his boots and lays on his stomach propped up on his elbows resting his head on her lap. She lazily runs her fingers through his thick black hair and he leans into her touch. They haven't spoken to each other because they don't need to. They are ok just being near each other, unwinding. Logan can't wait for the day they don't have to hide their feelings and meet in secret but she will be eighteen in five months, so he can wait.

"What ya readin" he ask with his eyes closed.

"The hobbit" she says twisting his hair in her fingers.

"Tolkien....he's too descriptive for me" he says lazily rolling over grabbing her remote to turn on the tv.

"What ever....hater" she says continuing her reading.

"I mean ok bilbo got a round door with a knob in the middle.....it don't take eight pages to get that point across darlin" he says turning on ESPN.

"Your just a man who doesn't need a lot of detail" she says softly.

"Yup darlin...you've figured me out.....is that a bathroom?" He asked getting up to go look.

"Yes...I have my own little haven up here" she says closing her book and watching her lover inspect her surroundings.

"I see...no wonder you don't be bothered with anyone, ya got everything where ya need it....." He says looking out her balcony doors. "You be lonely up here?" He ask softly going back over to her bed and sitting down and laying back with his hands behind his head. Ororo snuggles next to him.

"Not really...I'm used to my own company...and now yours too" she says kissing his shoulder. He just sighs contently. Soon he notices that she's drifted to sleep and he just holds her a bit longer. Then he feels a familiar tingle in his head.

"What ya want chuck" he thinks gruffly

"A word with you when you get a moment Logan" professor says calmly

"Ok chuck on m'way" Logan thinks

He tucks his love into her warm blankets and kisses her forehead before pulling his boots on and going to professors library
Chapter 7 by Girlwonder
Logan leaves ororos room. Quietly walking down the stairs with his clipboard in hand. He goes to his room and finishes signing his paperwork. Before heading to the library he stops in the office to put the nightly sheet in the binder. When he gets to professors library he stops and takes a deep breath before knocking.

"Come in Logan" professor says calmly.

Logan walks in. He sees Charles sitting behind his desk with some big book in font of him and a cup of tea to his side. Logan can smell a thick cloud of nerves in the air that aren't his. But looking at professor he seems calm.

"Yea chuck" he says sitting down

"Well Logan we never got to talk about your last trip. Did your findings go well?" Charles asked before sipping his tea.

"No.....I followed a good five leads that turned up nothing. But I found out I was never married and don't have kids" Logan said shifting uncomfortably as the professor nods.

"I sense your finally becoming settled" Charles said softly.

Logan took a deep breath and exhaled. "Yea.....the past is just where it needs to be." Logan says flatly. Charles nods

"I also sense that you've made a....um, friend you care for deeply here over the past few weeks since your return" Charles says watching Logan to gage his reaction.

"And" Logan says gruffly, Charles can tell he's aggravated by watching his jaw move.

"I can feel the strongly projected emotions that you two give each other" Charles says calmly.

"Stop with the foreplay and give it to me chuck....what ya want" Logan says trying not to let go of his control.

"Logan she's a seventeen year old girl!" Charles said plainly. He didnt doubt that the feeling they had for each other were genuine he was just uncomfortable with her not yet being eighteen. "I'm not saying that you two don't have true feelings but just wait until she turns eighteen Logan." Charles says calmly.

"I know how old she is chuck! She's been through as much as I have and she understands me...ya know what it's like ta have someone understand ya and not judge ya?....for what ya had to do...I don't give ah flyin fuck what ya want me to do but I ain't leaving her until she tell me to" Logan gets up to leave.

"Logan" charles calls. Logan turns to face him. " she's a gentle girl Logan........" Charles trails off.

"I know......that's why I love her" Logan says as he turns to leave. Charles still isn't completely comfortable with the idea of them together but he decides to step back at the moment. He feels as if the wolverine inside of Logan has put some sort of claim on their weather goddess.
Chapter 8 by Girlwonder
After logan and professors conversation Logan feels aggravated. He can understand the professor wanting to know the intent of his actions but what upset him the most was he thought he was just chasing tail with a shy girl. Of all people he should know Logan never needs to chase any woman. He can have whatever woman he looked at, but that was in the past. Right now his woman was sleep in her warm bed dreaming. He sighs to himself as he walks through the door to his bedroom. He kicks off his boots for the second time that night and sits on his bed. He turns on the tv as he stands up to change into his night clothes, his boxer briefs. Not really being tires and trying to get over his mild annoyance he lays at the foot of the bed and watches tv.

"I swear its nothing on this early" he mutters to himself. His eyes cut to the door, he hears footsteps going past his door, then her scent hits him. He jumps up from the bed and grabs a pair of sweat pants, not bothering to put a shirt on, and goes to his door. He sees Ororo walking down the stairs. He follows her.

"Hey Logan" she says softly. He smiles to himself at her ability to know its him with out turning around and her ability to control her heart rate when startled.

"How'd ya know it was me darlin? What if I was elf or one eye" he says teasingly before picking her up in a bear hug. She laughs as he puts her down.

"I heard your footsteps, everyone's are different. I guess it's like how you hear hearts" she says touching his chest. At the feel of the soft hair, warm skin and hard muscles her eyebrow raises and Logan smirks

"Ya like that" he says with confidence

"Conceded much?" She says smiling at him

"I love it when you smile" he pulls her down for a kiss. "Why are ya up darlin?" He ask her softly

"I don't know.......probably my insomnia, dr. Hank says I have it." She says while looking in the refrigerator. "He gave me medicine....I'm going to start taking it tomorrow...so I can sleep without you" she says looking at him.

"You don't have too, come wit me babe" he grabs her hand and leads her to his room. She hesitates a little and he looks at her with a worried look. "Ya ok?" He ask her. She nods and slowly walks into his room. It smells like pine trees, cigars, and the soft soap he uses for his sensitive skin. She feels at home. She looks around his room and sees his bed, his recliner and his entertainment system. It's simple but it's comfortable. She walks over to his bed and has a seat.

"Go to sleep darlin....we got about a good three hours before everyone gets up, so you got a good two hours and forty five minutes of uninterrupted sleep." He says pulling his sheets back and helping her climb in.

"Thank you, I'm so tired...I love you" she cuddles up to him and closes her eyes. Logan turns the tv on low and holds her.

"Love you too" he says before kissing her. The feeling of her next to him made him feel good. Not the same kind of feeling he got from a bar fight or nailing some broad in a cheap motel, but something that made him feel like a whole man. It was a good feeling to him to know that he could roll over and go to sleep next to this woman and his wallet was untouched and she would still be there. He was again angry that professor would assume it was something less than that. As if she felt him getting angry even in his sleep she hugged him to her and wrapped her leg around his. He just smiled and looked for something to hold his attention on tv.
Chapter 9 by Girlwonder
It's been four months three weeks and six days since they've been officially with each other. They fall more and more in love with each other everyday. Ororo has began to come out of her shell and has made some friends around the mansion. Kurt still has a crush on her and has gotten nearly gutted by Logan several times. Tomorrow is Ororos eighteenth birthday.

"Girl what do you want to do for your birthday! We gotta go out and get into all kinds of stuff, within good moral standards" jean exclaimed. Ororo and jean made fast friends and Ororo thinks her and Scott are perfect for each other they both have more morals than they are tall and Scott is 6'2. "Oh roro we can invite the boys...kurt will go with you!" Jean exclaimed

Ororo blushed at the thought of the look on Logan's face watching her leave with kurt for an evening out. Of course kurt is cute to her in his own little awkward way but she loves her Logan and those feelings are only for him. "I think I'd rather have a quiet birthday....watch some tv and relax" Ororo said trying to change her friends mind.

"It's your eighteenth birthday. Live a little! Is just Scott and kurt...I'm sure we can get rogue and remy to come" jean said hopefully.

"No..." Ororo says firmly. Jean gives her a pleading look. "Fine we do a girls lunch...no boys" she agrees. Jean shrieks with joy hugs her.

Later that evening.......

Ororo is waiting for Logan to join her by their spot at the lake. She hears a few twigs snap and she turns to met her lover. He's standing in his boots, jeans, flannel shirt and his Stetson. A soft smile plays on his face looking at her. He walks over to her and sits next to her. She leans in to kiss him but he moves away.

"Nope....we got 30 seconds" he says looking at his watch. She gives him a perplexed look. At the loud beep of his sports watch Logan pulls her to him and sits her in his lap facing him. She instinctually wraps her legs around him and her arms go around his neck. Logan's arm hug her around her waist and he gives her a chaste kiss which she returns. Then he licks her lip and gives it a gentle bite. She moans a little and he smiles. Logan gives her a passionate kiss their tongues battle for dominance which he wins and gives a soft grunt when he does. They pull apart breathing heavily. "Happy birthday darlin" he says softly nuzzling his face to her neck, listening to her heart race and smelling her scent mixed with a light hint of arousal. He had smelled her arousal before but it was lightly. He didnt know if it was him blocking it out to keep control over himself or if she was fighting it but now he could truly place the smell,and he wanted more of it.
*not like this....please don't make me* he thought to himself as he rested his head on her breast as she played with his hair. *claim it!* his beast told him. "Hey darlin" he says softly

"Hmmmm" she answers

"What ya doin today?" He asks after pushing his beast down.

" going to lunch with jean and rogue" she answers

"Humph I guess elf goin too then huh" he retorts sounding aggravated

"Nope just a girls lunch, but jean did try to get kurt to come" ororo says kissing the top of his head.

"When can we stop this hidin shit....I love ya an I don't care who fuckin knows" he says hugging her to him.

"Today if you like" she says softly

"Ya sure ya ready for the looks and comments" he ask

"My love, I am a black woman with white hair and blue eyes.....I'm used to looks and comments" she says before kissing his lips softly.

"Well then darlin lets go get some sleep" he stands up still holding her. They head to the mansion hand in hand and go to her loft. After putting something on tv they are soon fast asleep in each others arms, with no nightmares.

Later that morning.....

Jean is bouncing up to Ororos loft and humming a tune that only she knows to herself. She plans on waking her friend up and getting her ready for their day out. Jean is thrilled with the thought of having a girl friend. Her and Marie were never that close and jubilee and jean were ok but jubilee had other things on her mind all involving boys and more than once jean had the feeling that jubilee was suggesting a threesome. And that was not happening. She opens Ororos door expecting to find her still sleep and that part didnt surprise her but the shirtless boxer clad wolverine sleeping beside her is what blew her mind. Jean hurried and closes the door putting her hand over her chest collecting herself. Jean closed her eyes and felt both of their feelings and was surprised at all the love between them.

"Hmmmm....no wonder kurt couldn't come" she smiles to herself. She makes a note to check back with her in about an hour. Over lunch was bound to have some much needed girl talk.
Chapter 10 by Girlwonder
Logan began to stir and feel anxious. He reached out for Ororo to calm him but she wasn't there. He sat up quickly and looked around her room. He heard the shower running and took a deep breath. He got up and walked around her room. Her shoes are all lined up together along the wall she has a picture on her nightstand of what he assume to be her parents. She has her mothers eyes and hair and her fathers smile. He walks over to her bathroom and he sees her clothes on the floor and her outfit for the day hanging up on the door knob. He's trying his hardest not to peek at her in the shower but his beast takes over. He turns his head and sees her rinsing the soap from her skin.

"What's up" she asks him totally unashamed of her nudity.

"Uh nothin....just seeing where ya went" he said a little embarrassed of her reaction or lack there of a reaction. Not wanting to leave her he sits on the floor waiting on her to finish her shower. He hears the water stop and she grabs her towel and steps out of the shower. She smiles softly at Logan looking up at her from the floor.

"What ya doin?" She ask before going to her dresser and getting fresh underwear and socks.

"Nothin" he answers. She drops her towel and stretches her arms above her head and exhaling loudly. Logan swallows hard and takes a deep breath, he shakes his head side to side to get the nasty thoughts out.

"Babe pass me my clothes please" Ororo asks turning to face him in her under ware. Logan passes her her clothes and feels his boxers begin to tent.

"Hey darlin ya mind if I shower in here?" He ask

"Yea go ahead" she says buttoning her jeans. Getting ready to comb her hair. Logan takes a quick shower, he takes care of himself as well as washing his body. He comes out drying his hair.

"Ya look nice" he says pulling his jeans on and stepping into his boots. He walks over to her and hugs her from behind, she relaxes into him. "Damn I'm a short bastard ain't I" he says at the observation of them in the mirror.

"Well i like it.....tall guys are douchebags" she says hoping he didnt catch the last part.

"What tall guys you been with?" Logan ask raising an eyebrow.

"I haven't BEEN with any guys, but I kinda talked to this tall guy named T'challa.....he was some prince of some little country and he was a dick....end of story" she says hoping Logan takes the hint of her wanting to drop it for right now.

"Fair nuff" Logan says laying back on her bed, taking the hint. "Ro have ya dated many guys" he asks her barely above a whisper.

"No...in truth, your the first guy I've dated" she says laying next to him "your the first everything" she says before kissing him softly. " now come on let's go" she says pulling him up. As they make there way down the stairs they get a few second glances but not anything major they were both silently expecting. When they got to the kitchen they sat at the table talking until jean came in.

"Ro! There you are. Lets go, times wasting, Scott gave me his car and allowance dropped at midnight....bye Logan" jean says ushering ro out the kitchen to the garage to Scott's car. Logan sat at the table with the 'what just happened' look.

At some restaurant..............

Jean and ro just placed their orders and are enjoying each others company.

"So ro.....how long?" Jean asks taking a sip of her raspberry lemonade

"How long what?" Ro ask raising an eyebrow.

"You and Logan been in love...duh!" Jean says cooly. Ororo blushes and covers her face.

"Is it that obvious?" Ororo ask her friend

"Yup....besides I umm walked in on you two knocked out this morning" jean confesses

"Well yea, I love him so much." She says smiling to herself

"That's good, he loves you too....I checked" jean says winking at her. "Have you done it yet?"

"Nooooooo.......I don't know if he wants to" Ororo says drinking some of her pink lemonade.

"Your such a virgin....it's gonna hurt the first time....just relax and let him do the work" jean says cooly.

"Oh goddess....you are aware that were about to eat right?" Ororo asks trying to change the subject

"Yea, I know....then after a few times they wanna do new stuff like lick your .."

"Here you go ladies...hope you enjoy" the waiter says placing there food in front of them. Ororo is relieved at the waiters timing. Both women laugh at the timing, but even through all that Ororo can't help but wonder what lovemaking with Logan would be like.
Chapter 11 by Girlwonder
While Logan was waiting on Ororo to come back from her lunch with jean, he decided to watch some tv in his bedroom. He walks up the stairs and is greater half way by Marie. She smiles at him softly and greets him.

"Hey kid" Logan says gruffly

"Hey ya self" she greets him. "Can we talk?" She ask

"Sure come on" he says continuing his walk upstairs now with Marie trailing behind him. He could smell her anxiety and hear her heart beat speed up. When they got to his room he opened the door and let her in. She made her way over to his lazy boy and he sat across from her in his desk chair.

"What's up kid" he asks

"Is it true?" She asks him softly not looking directly at him.

Logan knew what she was asking and decided to be honest with her. "Yes" he answers. Marie nods her head softly taking in his admission. Then she smiled softly to herself.

"Then will ya be home more?" She asks sounding like a little girl who misses her daddy way too often. "No more three month vacations?" She ask

"I will be here more" Logan reassure her softly.

"Good, ah like her already" she says getting up touching his shoulder as she left his room. Logan chuckles to himself as he kicks his boots off and stretches across his bed. He misses his mate but doesn't want to bother her on her afternoon out. He watches ESPN until he hears his phone buzz. It's a text message from 'ro.

"Save me" was all he read on the screen. He laughed to himself be fore texting her back, "what's going on?" Another few minutes passed before his phone buzzed again with the message of "on the way home and she can't drive" Logan laughed again before texting her back that he would see her soon. After about thirty minutes Logan's head turns towards the door. He smells Ororo going past his door. He gets up to go meet her only to see her halfway up the stairs to her loft with jean. He decides to follow.

"O Emm gee we got soooo much cute stuff!" Jean shrieked

"Yea we really cleaned up" Ororo agrees

"I see" Logan says standing in the door with his arms folded. He and Ororo meet eyes and softly smile. Jean looks at the both of them.

"Ok, we'll ill let her show you our findings" jean winked at Ororo and left her loft. Logan walked up to Ororo and hugged her. He pulled her down for a kiss, before peeking in her bags.

"Nosey" Ororo teased before kissing him. "What did you do all day?" She ask stretching out over her bed. Logan joins her and pulls her close to him.

"Watch tv......hope you saved room for dinner" Logan said softly.

"What do you have in mind?" She asks Logan

"Nothin big, I know how ya hate attention" he says

"Hey Logan......lets go somewhere fun" she says looking at her lover

"Ok, pack a bag for a week and meet me in the garage in thirty" he says getting out of her bed.

"Ummmmm ok" she says going to her dresser.

Logan gives her a quick kiss and heads down her stairs. It hits him before he goes to his room, so he makes a detour to Marie's room. He knocks, she answers.

"Hey Logan" she says before inviting him in.

"Hey kid...ummm ill be gone for a week, taking ro to Canada" he says rubbing his neck. Marie softly smiles.

"Taking her on trips out the country already huh" Marie joked " thanks for telling me" she said softly hugging him. Logan hugs her back.

"Logan don't ya come back with somethin ya ain't leave with" Marie said in a mockingly stern voice

"What?" Logan asks

"A baby!" Marie exclaimed

"Ummm see ya in a week" he said turning on his heels exiting. He could hear Marie laughing still as he walked down the hall to his room. He quickly packs a duffel bag for a week and heads to the garage. He is surprised to see Ororo sitting on the hood of his jeep waiting for him.

"I'm not even gonna ask how long ya been here....remind me to get ya a lil bell to wear round so I can hear you" he teases throwing his back in the hatchback.

"I know your not talking about someone needing a bell" she teases back.

"Ya got all ya need darlin?" He ask climbing into the drivers side

"Yup" she says putting on her seatbelt

"Ok, we're outta here" he said cranking the engine. He felt at peace about leaving this time. He wasn't alone and he wasn't leaving to look for someone or pull himself back together. This was a new feeling for him and he wasn't going to fight it.
Chapter 12 by Girlwonder
They spent the night driving and at some point Ororo had fallen asleep. She began to stir when she felt the car slow down. When her eyes fluttered open she saw a Forrest of green trees and could smell the fresh air. She sat up straight and saw a lake with a deer drinking from it. With nature all around her she felt relaxed and at piece. She looked over at Logan to see him driving lost in his own thoughts but seemingly relaxed.

"What ya thinking?" She asked softly touching his knee.

"That we made great time, an I missed home" he answers holding her hand.

"We're going to your hometown?" She ask stretching her arms

"Naw....but I did find it last year, and my family house. I got the keys to it since I'm the only one left, we can go see it if ya wanna. But we're goin ta my cabin....it's got food, Internet and cable" he says driving onto a dirt road. "Bout another three minutes" he says

"Ok" she says. Then they approach a clearing and there it is. It's like a Lincoln log cabin with a wrap around porch. There is a well and a little tool shed. He has a endless supply of firewood on the side of the house. Logan parks in front of the house and and gets out. He hurries to her side and opens the door to help her out. He carries her into the cabin bridal style and kicks the door closed behind him. They're both laughing at this point. He sits her down on the couch and joins her. Ororo looks around the house. It has black leather sofas and a lazy boy recliner. An oak coffee table with a few books and remote controls on it. She looks in the kitchen and sees a stove, refrigerator and a table for two. She could see down the hall with obviously lead to a bathroom and his bedroom. It smelled like pine and his beloved cigars. And it felt like home.

"What ya think?" He asked nervously

"It's very comfortable....and you" she says kissing him

"It's me?" He asked raising an eyebrow

"Yes your comfortable" she says sinking into the sofa.

Logan goes to get their bags from the car. Ororo goes down the hall and finds the bathroom. After she finishes and washes her hands she sees Logan walking to the bedroom and follows him. The bedroom has a huge California king bed and a flat screen on the wall. And a dresser with a few pictures on it. She picks up the frame and sees a younger Logan in an army uniform smiling with other guys holding rifles. And it's another picture of what she assumes are his parents. A tall, thin dark haired man with a warm smile and kind eyes. And an average height woman with not as dark hair and Logan's grin.

"Ya hungry?" He ask coming up behind her hugging her.

"Yea, I could eat" she answers intertwining her fingers with his.

"Lets go to the store for some grocery and we can pick something up on the way home" he suggest hold his hand out to her. She takes it and they head out the door. They stop at a local grocery store and select their groceries. At the check out while in line they realize they forgot milk Ororo hurries to get some. They're some guys behind them.

"Damn, I'd hit that in a heartbeat" one of the jackass guys in a frat shirt and a backwards baseball said. Logan's eyes narrowed.

"Fuck yea dude...." His frat brother agrees and they high five each other and laugh. Logan feels his knuckles itch. Ororo returns with the milk just as the cashier begins to ring them up. She can see he is tense. She touches his shoulder and he looks at her with dialated eyes. She knows his beast is waking up. After they pay they load up the jeep. Logan pulls her to him and buries his face in her neck.

"Mine" he growls holding her to him tightly

"I know" she says stroking his back. Logan takes a deep breath and tries to calm himself. The ride home is silent, not awkward silence but not comfortable silence either. When they arrive they put the groceries away and Logan goes outside. Ororo follows him.

"Logan, what happend" she ask. He just grunts and continues drinking his beer. She steps up to him and puts her arms around him. Hugging him from behind she kisses the back of his head. Logan closes his eyes and purrs at her touch. Ororo knows he's a grunting and purring type of guy anyway but the sound lets her know if she's dealing with her Logan or her wolverine. Logan didnt trust his beast around her, but the times she had seen his beast, he was sweet to her as a beast can be. He was the one that gave her flowers first. From the sound of it she knew it was wolverine still in control. "Did those guys say something to you?" She ask. She felt him tense up and knew they struck a nerve.

"Mine" he sad turning to face her.

"I know.....what do you wanna do?" She asked. She thought back to her childhood in Africa and remembers watching animals choose their mates. It was fascinating to her to see how they chose another animal to be with for life. They new couple would often disappear into the woods and the female would return with a mark on her somewhere. Then it hit her Logan's beast needed to mark her so other males would know she's taken. Logan turned her around her back to his chest and he moved her hair, his finger traced from her neck down to her shoulder. He kissed the nape of her neck and held her to him. He took her by the hand and slowly lead her into the house. They ended at the bedroom door. Logan picked her up and opened the door. He shut it softy with his foot. He walked over and laid her on the bed softly.

"Mine" he said softly before kissing her.
Chapter 13 by Girlwonder
Logan kissed her softly before turning the light off. The light from the twilight hours illuminating the room. His goddess' white hair fanning out around her face making her look as if she's laying on a cloud. Her looking at him longingly and full of love, for him and only him. He kissed lips as he spread her legs and settled between them. He wanted her to experience all love making had to offer. His hands slide down her sides he can feel the little sparks of electricity coming from her. Ororo kisses him back softly and sweetly running her fingers through his thick hair. She's nervous and trying to keep her cool.

"Ya ok" Logan ask before he continues. She nods before kissing him again. Logan's hands go under her shirt and he touches her breast. He kneads the soft flesh within his hand until he feels her nipples harden. He's pleased with how her body is responding to him. He takes her hard nipples in between his thumb and index finger and twist them softly. He pulls her shirt off and takes in the sight of her bare upper body. She tries to cover herself but he stops her. "Don't hide from me" he tells her moving her hands so he could see her. He felt his member twitch and become harder. He puts on of her nipples in his mouth and suckles it gently. He smiles when he hears a moan from her. He applies the same attention to her other nipple and gets more moans. He begins to kiss further down her body. He kissed her stomach as he hooked his fingers in the belt loops of her jeans. Logan could smell her arousal heavily and he could smell her nervousness.

"Darlin talk ta me" he asks, silently praying she wouldn't back out. It's not that he only wanted sex from her but he knew what his beast was doing and once he started seriously he wasn't stopping.

"I'm scared" she says softly looking away from him. Logan sat up looking at her.

"Ya don't wanna, cause we can stop now" he said softly

"I want to I just.."

"I know" he cut her off. "I like that, and I'm honored that ya want me to do it...thank you" he said kissing her. He felt her relax. He pulled her jeans and underwear off at the same time. Seeing her lying there waiting for him and smelling her arousal was feeding his animals ego. His fingers skimmed her legs and she giggled he smiled softly. Logan pushes himself down further on the bed until he is facing her sex, he licks his lips before placing a soft kiss on her opening. He nuzzles it and purrs. Her breath catches in response. Logan begins to suck and lick on her sex hearing her moan and seeing her sex become slick with her own moisture excited him. He stroked himself slowly as he stuck his finger into her core. He felt her tense up at the invasion of her body but he purred softly urging her to relax for him. He began to suck on her clit slowly and softly as he worked his finger in and out of her. He felt her inner muscles clinch around his finger. He began to push harder but keeping the slow pace.

"Logan" she sad shakily feeling her leg muscles spasm. She grabs ahold of his hair and begins to grind herself against him. He grunts and pics up the pace a little. Then he feels her body go limp and he greedily laps up all her cream. She is breathing heavily as Logan kisses his way back up her body. He positions himself at her hot entrance. She nods her approval for him to continue. He takes her hands and places it on his fully erect member. She marvels at its thickness. Logan felt pride in his chest that she felt it would satisfy her. He kisses her softly as he takes his member in his hand and rubs it around her entrance teasing her. She begins to pant with need. Logan pushes himself into her slowly. Her body tenses at the new sensation that he's giving her but she soon relaxes and wraps her legs around him. As if on her body's own accord she begins to move against him. Logan is giving her long slow strokes and she matches his pace. She grabs his waist and begins to pull him into her harder. Logan grunts and begins to go harder into her. He feels a tightening in his stomach and can feel her inner muscles begin to clench at his member again. She was panting and matching his strokes with a trust of her own. Then Logan buried his face in her neck. And with one final thrust he empties himself deep inside of her while clamping down on her collar bone breaking her skin and licking away her blood.

He unsheathed himself from within her and looked down at there mixed bodily fluids and gave a content grunt. He was satisfied that his scent was in her and his mark on her.

"I love you" she said softly stroking his whiskers

"I love ya too......did I hurt ya?" He ask with concern.

"A little at first, but I'm ok" she answers curling next to him

"Ro ya know what just happen?" He ask warping his arms around her.

"Yea....you made me yours....we're married more or less" she answers

"That ok with you?" He asked fearing rejection

"Yes it's ok with me" she kisses him softly

"Good " he says closing his eyes. Ororo curls into him and goes to sleep with a content smile.
Chapter 14 by Girlwonder
As Ororo laid next to him asleep from their lovemaking Logan looks at her, tracing circles on her skin with his fingers. She began to stir. He kisses her lips softly and her eyes open. She gives him a shy smile. He traces the mark on her collar bone with his finger, she jumps a little.

"Ya ok" he ask her concerned

"Yea, it's just sore there" she says getting up from the bed walking out of the room. Logan gets up and goes behind her

"Where ya goin" she could her anxiousness in his voice.

"I wanna see it" she says calmly, she can feel him relax. She goes into the bathroom and turns on the light. Logan stands in the doorway looking a little anxious. When she looks in the mirror her eyebrow raises, it looks like a bad bruise with teethmarks and a little blood still around it. Logan places his hand on the back of his neck, preparing himself for her scolding and rejection.

"It's scaring already isn't it?" Se asks

"Yea.....I'm so sorry" he says softly

"For what?.... I understand" she says softly. She grabs his hand and pulls him over to her. They kiss each other passionately. Before going back to their bedroom. Logan feels as if a huge weight is off of him. He's thankful that he found a mate that fully accepts his nature. They climb into bed together cuddle to each other. Logan understands that she just gave a huge piece of herself to him and she feels the need to be closer to him right now and he just welcomes her.

"Um Logan" she says not looking up at him

"Yea darlin" he says reaching for the remote control.

"What if I get pregnant" she ask looking up. Logan gets quiet for a moment. He can feel her retreating from him emotionally. He holds her tighter and pulls her on top of him. He cups her face in his hand and kisses her deeply. She returns his kiss with equal passion. After they break apart he tilts her face so they are looking each other in the eyes.

"If ya get pregnant, ok....then it'll just be three o us" he says sternly "do ya wanna have a pup from me?" He ask

"One day.....but I do take birth control" she says

"Really?...... But you were a virgin!" He says. She can see him getting aggravated.

"Yes love, to regulate my period, it make it more bearable" she answers playing with his whiskers. He exhales loudly.

"Ok..... Wait, did I just get jealous?" He ask

"Yea....and Kurt's no where around" she says smugly

"Humph......I love you" he says rolling over so that she's beneath him. He nuzzles the mark on her collarbone and kisses it. "I think I did a good job on it" he says proudly

"Yea, I guess you did....you know Scott's gonna ask a billion questions about it" she says softly

"Ok darlin first thing, don't mention one eye in bed with me. Second, why would he see it" he says before kissing her neck making her laugh.

"It's Scott.....he sniffs out everything." She says still laughing as Logan is kissing her.

"He need ta worry on his own house....Jeannie won't take too kind ta him screwin up again" he says before resting his head on her breast and tracing his mark. Ororo notices his eyes are closed as he's tracing the mark.

"You sleepy love" she ask. His lips curve into a soft smile when she calls him love.

"No, just relaxed.....I like how ya heart beat goes faster when I touch it.....can we go again or are ya too sore" he ask

Feeling his manhood twitch and grow was making her hot for him. Even though she's only made love to him one time she knew that feeling that good was something only he could bring her too.

"Yea we can" she say before kissing him. Logan grinned as he rolled over placing her on top of him.
Chapter 15 by Girlwonder
Ororo and Logan wake in the early afternoon from their night of lovemaking. Through the night Logan had made claim to her until she couldn't take anymore. She would curse his healing factor and he would grin. Something Logan enjoyed was the little conversations they would have when it's over. That was something new for him, instead of just pulling up his pants and walking out when he's done.

"What ya wanna do t'day?" Logan ask stretching

"Can we go to the lake?" Ororo asked getting up. "Man it's late" she says

They shower and eat. Logan walks out behind her locking the door. He grabs her hand and leads her on the nature trail to the lake. Logan reflects on why he even leaves Canada. He has all the nature and wild a man can want, he has a roof over his head, his mate is with him and not to mention the two fifty five inch tvs. They find a spot and sit looking out over the water silently reflecting.

"It's so green here" Ororo says looking over at Logan

"Ya like it?" He ask softly

"Yea, it's all so quiet here, I don't have to keep control" she answers. She grabs his hand and massages it slowly, paying special attention between his knuckles, his sensitive spot.

"Let me see ya do something" he says softly. Reveling in her soft touch. "Ya know what I can do, I know some of what you can do, play with the weather"

"You sure, it's a nice day" she says still massaging his fingers and knuckles.

"Ya don't gotta make it rain darlin" he says. She agrees. Ororo looks up at the sky and her eyes white over, Logan feels little shocks coming off her body and can see the sky darkening and the suns light get blocked out with clouds. She blinks a few times and her eyes go back to sky blue.

"Happy love" she says softly going back to massaging his other hand. Logan is in amazement that she isn't afraid of his hands or what they have done. She doesn't touch him with hesitation or disgust.

"Wow....yer a powerful woman" he says " is it true they thought you were a goddess?"

"Yes. I didn't really like it, I just made sure they're crops grew, they let me stay in the village and didnt bother me too much" she says before softly kissing his firm lips.

"Can ya see when you doin it...like ya eyes got all the way white" he says scratching his head. She laughs to herself.

"I've been asked some questions before but man" she says wiping a year from her eye "yes I can see but it's all grey, no matter what I do to the weather it's always grey when I change it until I stop using my power" she says resting her head on his lap. "Does wolverine see what Logan sees?"

"Only when it comes ta you" he says running his fingers through her thick hair and twisting a few strands between his fingers. In intimate moments like this he wishes he was a man who wrote poetry or could sing her a song, but he knows she wouldn't have him any other way. And he appreciates that. "Other then that, his ass jus see red. But my senses are way better when he in control, they way bove average any other time but its to the point of madness with that bastard"

"Don't call him that, he's nice to me" she says with a smile

"Really, y'all got somethin goin on?" Logan raises an eyebrow

"Maaaaayyyyybeee" she says giggling

"Oh yeah, ya like him better than me huh" he ask trying to look heartbroken

"Depends on what were doing" she says smugly

"Oh ok, I'll show ya what I can do" he say rolling on top of her kissing her mark. Logan feels a buzz in his pocket. Ororo raises her eyebrow at him. "What the fuck" Logan says pulling his phone out. "One eye....fuck he want" Logan snarls, upset about being interrupted.

"Answer it, he'll keep calling" she says sitting up.

Logan presses accept on his phone " who dyin or got blew up"

"Lo-Logan I need Ororo p-please" Scott whimpers

"Fuck for jack ass" Logan ask

"Jean.......she left me" Scott starts bawling

"Fer what?......ya fuck around again." He ask. He gruff uncaring tone making it worse for Scott.

"Not really......I was just texting with her....she said she was gona kill herself." Scott cries

"She was gon kill herself an she call you......at any point did ya think ya should tell her ya not a crisis hotline" Logan says bluntly. "Ro stepped out ill have her call Jeannie fer ya....bye" he hangs up.

"What happend?" She ask concerned

"Babe ya still new to the mansion, Scott and jean got together young...Scott cheated on her with this broad named emma, and has a hard on fer Betty....and I think ya too, but he knows better then ta go there. I guess Jeannie looks in his phone and sees him talkin to Emma and Jeannie left him and now he cryin" Logan says exhaling.

"So he got caught cheating now he stuck with Emma" she ask

"Sums it up nice darlin" he says. "Ya wanna call Jeannie" he ask holding out his phone

"Not now, we have four days left here. I want us to enjoy them. We deal with mansion drama when we get to the mansion." She says calmly

"Reason infinity why I love ya" he says kissing her.
Chapter 16 by Girlwonder
The next four days are spent by the lake, taking walks, talks about their future and of course making love whenever and wherever they want. They decide that Logan will move into the loft so they could have privacy. Plus she's far enough away from everyone where they can be as loud as they want.

"It's gonna be a big transition darlin....I got used to havin ya when and where I want ya" he huskily whispers in her ear pulling her to him by her waist.

"I know....but we will live.." She said kissing him

"Ya wanna stay here? I mean....it's a house...we got tv, food....each other" he trails off

"Are you serious?" She ask him searching his face for answers

"Yes....we don't gotta leave the team, we can just be fer emergency stuff.....or if chuck wants ya to go talk somewhere" he tells her dropping his bag "I'm settled as I'm gonna be"

Ororo ponders his offer for a moment. She does enjoy Canada and the cabin is nice. She'll have her best friend and lover with her. "But what about Marie? You promised her a week and it's been that love....but lets go handle our business we have at the mansion and when we come back we don't have to look back......until we are ready." She says kissing him and hugging him. Logan lightly licks the mark on the collar bone. She smiles softly.

"Ok, lets go" he says hugging her. The ride back to New York is filled with light conversation and comfortable silence. When they pulled into the garage Logan could smell the tension in the house. She sighed and hung his head. Ororo squeezed his shoulder and looked at him with questions in her eyes. "House divided.....everyone against Scott....ya sure you don't wanna go back to Canada. They don't know we here yet" he asked grimacing

Ororo massaged her temples and softly sighed. " come on babe, though we might be back to Canada sooner than you think" she says before getting out. Logan grabs their bags and leads her into the house. Scott is sitting at the kitchen table looking pitiful accompanied by a blonde woman who gives ro death glares when she sees Logan holding her hand. Ororo makes a silent note of that.

"Logan, Ororo....I see you two have made a safe return." Hank says shaking Logan's hand and hugging Ororo. Hank can smell the change in their relationship and is happy for Logan.

"Yea blue, what a difference a week makes" Logan says looking over at Scott.

"Indeed it does friend" hank nods "well I'm sure you two are tired, rest up....Logan professor wants to see you tomorrow" hank says before grabbing a bottle of water.

"Sure thing" Logan says before following Ororo upstairs. Logan kisses her before telling her to go up without him. He knocks on Marie's door.

"Well ahll be." She says before hugging him. "You really wasn't gone long"

"I made ya a promise....now, go ta sleep" he says softly smiling

"Ya didnt bring ah baby with ya....did ya?" Se ask

"Hell I don't know, well find out in a few weeks" he say winking. Marie rolls her eyes. Logan goes to his room and gets a few of his things he needs. Then he goes up to the loft. He opens he door to see jean and Ororo sitting on the bed. Jean crying and Ororo comforting her friend.

"How could he roro......then he brings her here and they flaunt their relationship around" jean sobs "roro I gotta tell you a secret" jean says looking at her with puffy eyes. "It's ok Logan, you can stay......I think I'm pregnant...." She says softly

"Seriously" Ororo ask. Jean nods beginning to cry again. "That's great if you are....screw scott. If he wants to be involved let him if he doesn't. It's his loss....have you taken a test?" Ororo ask.

"No but I bought one. I was hoping to take it with Scott.....can I take it here?" Jean ask rubbing her eyes

"Yeah go ahead. I'll be out here" Ororo says sitting on the bed. Logan is processing the information. Ororo hears him growl.

"You ok" she says touching his arm

"If that girl pregnant and he got that other girl living here its gonna be an issue" Logan says softly. They hear the door open and jean come out.

"It's positive" the room goes silent and they all look at each other. Jean begins to cry. "I have to tell him....I'll see you guys later. Thanks" she says hugging them both.

Ororo and Logan climb into bed spooning each other.

"Ya ok babe" he ask making circles on her stomach with his finger.

"Yea, I just didnt think Scott was that guy.....he's like T'challa." She says turning to face him.

"Who is this T'challa?" Logan ask

"Ok ill tell you..... Before I made it to Kenya I was passing through smaller countries and I ended up in a little place that I don't think is on the map named Wakanda. I was with a group of other street kids and we were in the market and saw this guy around our age...so we decided to make him our mark. I got the money but someone messed up and we had to split really fast. I tripped he caught me....we started talking and spent time together. But I didnt know I was on the sideline. He would spend time with me then go home to her. Me and my friends were hanging around downtown and saw a wedding going on and decided easy targets so we went.........." She swallows hard. Logan feels her discomfort and holds her to him closer. "We were cleaning up nicely. Everyone there was loaded. Then I saw the couple. It was T'challa and a girl from another country they looked so happy. He looked at her with love....not like he looked at me with lust. I was crushed because I cared about him. I hit up a few more people and I left....I just took off. I ended up on the outskirts of a Kenyan village....I just let myself feel heartbreak and it rained and rained and rained for a week. The villagers noticed me sitting there my eyes were white and they thought I was a demon at first but when I calmed down the rain stopped and they figured it was coming from me. Since they were having a bad season with crops they thought the gods sent me to make it better......but I was just heartbroken." She says with a single tear falling from her eye. Logan kissed it away. To him that explains why she was a little reluctant to accept him as her mate.

"I'm sorry darlin" he says kissing her softly

"It's ok....I have you now." She says resting her head on his chest.

"Yea ya do....and ya always will" he says tracing her mark. The bruising has gone leaving a scar in the shape of his teeth.

"You promise?" She says looking up at him

"Yes" he says running his fingers through her hair. "Do you promise?"

"Yes, I'm here for you as long as you want me" she says before closing her eyes. During their get away he learned rubbing her head makes her go to sleep. He smiled softly to himself watching her drift off to sleep.
Chapter 17 by Girlwonder
Logan woke up in the mid morning. Ororo wasn't in bed with him and he didnt hear the shower running. He felt panic and sat up. He eyes scanned the room and he saw a note on the night stand next to his watch. He breathed a sigh of relief.

Hey love, going to the med lab with jean, then maybe some lunch and a movie. You Looked too peaceful to wake up so I let you sleep. See you soon. Love you

He smiled to himself before going take a shower and get dressed. He was brushing his teeth when he felt a tingle in his head.

"What ya want chuck" he thinks as he brushes

"I see your finally up. When your finished meet me in the library." Charles said before leaving Logan's mind. Logan grunted his consent and finished his routine. After he put his boots on he headed to the library before going to the kitchen to rummage for a sandwich. As he lifts his hand to knock the door opens and he sees Charles sitting behind his desk.
"Logan have a seat..." Charles motioned "now I know we didn't have the best conversation our last time in here" he said calmly

Logan took a seat across from Charles. "Yea, ya can say that chuck, what ya want today?" Logan asks in his usual gruff tone.

"First, I'd like to ask you about your trip. How was it, I haven't looked but I feel strong projections of emotion from you two" Charles says sipping his tea.

"It was nice." Logan said softly thinking back to his time in Canada with his mate.

"I sense there is some form of marriage between you two now" Charles said hoping logan wouldn't shut down from him.

"Yea, she's mine...I'm hers...point being" Logan said flatly. Charles mentally chuckled at Logan's tone. He doesn't take offense to it he understands that Logan acts that way to keep people out, but is relieved he found someone to let in.

"Are you happy?" Charles knew the answer but he wanted Logan to confirm it.

"Yea......I am" Logan says "this all ya want chuck?"

"No actually, I'm sending you on a mission, with hank. You two will be going to Africa. A king of a heavily mutant populated country passed away and his son is becoming king. I'm send you two on a good will mission if you must, to form an ally" Charles says before drinking more of his tea.

"Ok when I go?" Logan ask.

"Tomorrow morning, I know Ororo and jean are spending time together and I figured you'd want to see her before you leave." Charles says

"Ok" Logan nods before getting up from his seat. "Oh yea chuck.....where at in Africa?" Logan asks before he reaches the door.

"Wakanda" Charles replies. Logan felt anger in his chest.


Logan goes down stairs to the kitchen. He sees the usual crowd. Gambit flirting with Marie, her rejecting his advances. Kurt and kitty playing chess in the rec room, bobby texting on his phone, jubilee flipping channels and Scott sitting at the table hunched over a car magazine, his new girlfriend emma eating an apple and glaring at Scott.

"Scott...I'm bored, entertain me" she says before taking another bite of her red apple.

"Emma I don't have any money until next Friday....lets make caramel popcorn and watch Netflix, I'll even brush your hair" he says hoping that could appease her.

"Scott....do I look like a popcorn and Netflix kind of girl....you have a credit card, take me out to eat....and shop." Emma says coldly. Scott sighs, he knows he's messed up with jean and that there is no way of him going back to her. Jean was his stay at home and relax girl, she didnt thrive on shopping and expensive meals, he thought he needed more excitement but he finds out how wrong he is.

"Hind sight is twenty twenty" Scott thinks to himself

"What was that?" Emma asks sounding offended. Scott knows she pokes through his head and reads his thoughts without consent. He often feels invaded, jean never did that to him, even when he knew she had suspicions of his infidelity.

"Nothing emma, I'll see what I can do. It won't be fancy" Scott says getting up from the barstool. Emma rolls her eyes and goes to the garage pulling Scott behind her.

Logan shakes his head and grunts. He opens the refrigerator and gathers what he needs for his sandwich. After making it he sits on a barstool and begins to eat. He smells hank come into the kitchen.

"Logan, have you talked to Charles yet" hank asked before getting a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

Logan feels the anger spreading through him rapidly. "Yea blue, I talked ta him" Logan answers

"Ok, what time is good for you?" Hank ask

"Seven" Logan says before taking another bite.

"Ok see you then" hank says before heading upstairs.

Logan wonders is chuck knows about ro and wakanda but decides not to dwell on it. Ro would be home soon, he could smell it. He wanted to be in a good mood for her. He returned to the loft and got on the computer. He went to google and searched wakanda. He read articles about it and was able to pull up pictures of T'challa. He wasn't impressed at the sight. "That's it?" He asks himself scratching his beard and scowling. He googled a picture of his wife and almost laughed. "He left ro for this.....naw he probably couldn't handle her and copped out....pussy" he sad to himself. He loves Ororo but god the woman is stubborn when her mind is made up. He looks up at the door, he can hear footsteps. He can smell his mate coming home. She walks in and smiles at him.

"Hey" she says walking over to him

"Hey ya self" he pulls her down for a kiss. She gently pulls on his beard and he softly purrs before nuzzling her collarbone and kissing it.

"What did you do today?" She ask

"Eat.....watch tv.....Internet" he says before resting his head on her breast. "What about you?" He ask with his eyes closed listening to her heart

"Just be with jean" she says stroking his hair. She knows Logan and wolverine need contact and affection to not be aggressive and restless.

"How is she" he asks touching her skin that's showing from her shirt riding up

"Seven weeks pregnant.....she didnt tell Scott yet. Other than that she's ok. She decided to keep the baby" Ororo says softly. Logan grunts.

"Ro, I'm leavin tomorrow morning" he says softly

"Where you going?" She ask. Logan hears her heart speed up, he rubs her leg to calm her down.

"Calm down baby, I'm goin on a mission for chuck." He says kissing her stomach. "I don't know fer how long I'll be gone, prolly a couple days.....goin ta Africa" he says sitting up pulling her to his lap.

"Where at?"she ask raising an eyebrow

"Wakanda" Logan says with his eyes narrowing. Ororo sighs.

"What's going on there?" She asks frowning

"Something about forming an ally....I don't know.......I'm just going with hank" Logan says kissing her soft lips

"Be good Logan" she says before kissing him back

"What if I wanted ta be bad" he ask laying her back kissing her neck. Ororo pulled his undershirt over his head and lightly scratched his chest. Logan began to message her breast through her shirt and growl softly. *sknit* his claws release he cuts her shirt off down the front. He could smell her arousal becoming heavier from him using his claws to undress her. *sknat* he retracts them, grimacing a little, Ororo lightly touches the spaces between his knuckles. He unbuttons her jeans and pulls them down. He looks at her sex and smiles before he kisses it. Ororos legs go around his neck as his tongue dives in and out of her and his hand slides up her body. He feels her arching into his touch and hears soft moans. He picks up the pace and begins to use his other hand to rub her clit and join his tongue. He feels her inner muscles begin to spasm and grip him tighter. He removes his tongue from her core and begins to lick and suck her clit while his fingers slam into her.

"Uhnnnn Logan" she says says searching for release gripping his hair. Thrusting herself into his face.

"Let it go.....come on baby....mmmm" he hums on her clit speeding his fingers up. Logan kept up the pace for a few more minute and she still had not released for him. He stood up and unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. His cock sprang from its restraint and stood fully erect. "Gotta go another route to get it out o ya" he says turning her on all fours. Pulling her to the edge of the bed. "Ya wanted the dick baby" he says stroking his cock. He puts the head into her and pushes slowly. He feels her arch into him. He grabs her hips and thrust into her hard. Her core is so responsive to him and she's so close that both of them know that it won't last long. Logan giving her hard and fast strokes, her moaning and pushing herself back against him is speeding him to his release. With one more powerful thrust he releases inside of her he feels her releasing too. He lets himself within her for a little longer before withdrawing. When he pulls out of her he watches their mixed fluids run down her thighs. He nods his head and grunts. Ororo has yet to figure out why he grunts after but she doesn't question it he pulls her up and lightly bites her mark again.

"Ya ok darlin" he ask before nuzzling her

"Yea....That was amazing babe" she says still slightly out of breath. "Shall we rest you have a long few days ahead of you. Are you packed?" She ask. Logan grins. Knowing that means he isn't ready she goes to pack him a bag. "Oh and babe...." She calls from across the room.

"Hmmm" he answers sleepily

"Don't kill him, I'm not sure if even professor can get you out of trouble over seas" she tells him. Logan laughs and puts his arms behind his head.
Chapter 18 by Girlwonder
Logan groans as the alarm goes off flashing 6 am. He looks over at Ororo and sighs he kisses her forehead softly and her eyes slowly open. He smiles softly as he watches her focus her eyes. She smiles once her eyes focus on Logan.

"Is it time for you to leave me yet?" She ask sleepily.

"Not yet....I was goin ta shower.....you wanna come wit me?" He ask. She stretches her long legs and yawns nodding in agreement. She gets out of bed and starts the shower. She prefers really hot showers, Logan likes luke warm showers, but they agree on a very warm one. They were surprised to find out they use the same type of soap, the dyes and perfumes in a lot of soap irritates both of their skin. Logan goes into the bathroom and sees her t shirt on the floor. He kicks off his boxers and joins her. He sighs as the water wakes his muscles up. He hugs her body close to his and exhales. She turns to face him and he kisses her mark. She looks down at him giggles. "What" he ask

"Your hair looks funny so does your beard" she says slightly amused moving his wavy hair from his eyes.

"Ya think I should cut it?" He asks before she squeezes shampoo onto his head. He purrs as she massages his scalp and neck.

"No maybe a trim when you come home, but not a full on cut.......why are you so tense" she ask a slight worried tone in her voice.

"I feel it......" He says lowly "this guy gonna rub me the wrong way...."

Ororo nodded her head, she knew all too well how T'challa could be a jerk too people. "Just let hank do the talking, don't pay him any attention he's a spoiled brat" she tells him rinsing his hair. They finish their shower and Ororo puts on a fresh pair of shorts and a t shirt. Logan picks her up and kisses her. He lays her back in bed pulls the cover over her. He sits next to her and smiles.

"I want to walk you to the black bird" she whines

"Naw, relax darlin, no sense in both o us bein up.." He says leaning in to kiss her. He looks at his watch and sighs. He gets up and kisses her one more time. "Love ya. I call soon as I can" he says softly

"Love you too. Be safe" she says sitting up.

"Always darlin" he says grabbing his bag and his Stetson. He leaves and heads down to the black bird. He meets hank on the stairs.

"Hey blue" he greets gruffly opening a beer

"Good morning Logan....at 5:50 in the morning...really" hank ask

"Some men like coffee" Logan replies taking a drink. "How long we gonna be there blue?"

"I'm guessing about two maybe three days" hank says placing his bag in the luggage compartment.

"Damn....ok" Logan grunts throwing his bag in the compartment.

"Your going to miss her" hank says as a statement more than a question as he set the co ordinates

"Yea.....I don't know hank, I used to be able to come and go from here whenever I was good an damn ready, but now I'm happy here with her doin nothin or seein a movie, walkin or swimming...." Logan trailed off as the black bird took out under the waterfall. "But now I just feel calm on the inside"

Hank nods taking it all in what his beast like friend is telling him. "I'm happy for you Logan. I see the change in you and it's for the better"

Logan smirks thinking of Ororo. "So blue....what's up with you and Cecilia?" Logan ask his friend

"Oh nothing, she's a colleague....smart woman....." Hank stammered

"She likes ya blue.....all ya gotta do is say hi ta her and she's yours" Logan says "I can smell how much she likes ya plus her heart goes faster when ya around"

"Oh...well....oh" hank says flustered "ok"

"Calm down blue, my healing factor goes so far, I can't help ya of ya pass out" Logan says patting his back. They continue talking and before long they are looking over the vast plains of Africa.

"Here we go" Logan says to himself
Chapter 19 by Girlwonder
Jean sat in the rec room early in the morning. She couldn't sleep and felt nauseas. She wanted to go see Ororo but figured she was sleep so she would just visit with her later. She heard a sigh and turned around. She saw Scott in the kitchen making a bowl of cereal. She feels her heart drop. She and Scott still had an open link between them and Scott felt her anxiety.

"Jean?" He asked headed toward the rec room. He was happy to see her. He missed spending time with her.

"Hey Scott" she says looking up smiling weakly. Scott sits next to her. "Um Scott we need to talk, it's important

"Sure, lets talk" he turns to face her on the couch tucking one leg under him.

"Well Scott..I gotta tell you that " she takes a breath

"Scott there you are.......cow, are you trying to steal my man" Emma barges I to the rec room. Jean looks down and collects herself. Scott is visibly flustered.

"No....I've known Scott since I was nine....we're just two friends talking......I'll leave you guys alone from now on" jean says getting up. She quickly exits the rec room and heads upstairs to Ororos loft. Scott buries his face in his hands as Emma rambles on and on about how he needs to stay away from jean.

Jean lightly knocks on the door.

"Come in" Ororo says. Jean enters crying. "Goddess jean whats wrong" Ororo ushers her in helping her sit on the bed.

"I tried to tell Scott....but emma messed it up...and I'm another week pregnant and he still doesn't know" jean sobbed. Ororo hugs her tightly.

"It's ok....hang out with me, we can have girl time" she suggest. Jean agrees before going to her room to get some books, her iPad and her debit card for online retail therapy. She's happy to have a friend that doesn't want something from her and welcomed her at her worst with open arms. She goes back to the loft and finds Ororo looking for something on tv.

"Put on supernatural Sam is soooo hot" jean suggest

"I love that show, but I prefer dean" Ororo says "what season are you on?" She ask not wanting to skip ahead if she hasn't seen an episode

"Lets start from season one...we're gonna be bums today" jean says sounding sad. "Where's Logan"

"On a mission...don't know when he'll be back" she trails off. "But I know he's in Africa....wakanda to be exact"

"Why do I get the feeling wakanda has a story?" Jean ask raising an eyebrow.

"Because it does" Ororo answers. She tells her all about T'challa.

"Sounds like a dick....him and Scott could be best bros" jean trails off looking disgusted. Ororo laughs. Her t-shirt slides showing the mark on her collarbone. Jean spots it. "Ummm....what's that?" She points to it.

Ororo blushes and covers it "well in Canada some things happend" she blushes more

"Did it hurt?" Jen asked

"Oh goddess I felt like I was being ripped in two.....I cried...then I relaxed and it was wonderful....then he bit me" Ororo tells her friend.

"Ouch" jean says "Scott bit me...then I punched the top of his head" they both laugh. "Did he use a condom"

"No" Ororo says. Jeans eyes widen. "But I've been on birth control for years"

"Good! But I doubt Logan would leave you pregnant high and dry. Since he bit you and all" jean says. "I never used birth control, my periods were never really bad....and had so intention of sex. But Scott always used a condom and one night it popped I heard it and I was trying to tell him but it was over" jean frowns "then he's like it'll be ok Jeannie, it's just one time" she does her Scott voice they both laugh at its accuracy. "Now look at me...singe and having his son"

"His son?" Ororo raises an eyebrow

"Yea....I feel it...my little boy." Jean smiles and touches her stomach "my Nathan"

"Nathan.........Nathan......I like that name. He can get a job, it's a strong name" Ororo says nodding "I approve of Nathan"

Jean laughs "well thank you.....I got a question for you"

"Yea what?" Ororo ask.

"Will you be Nathan's god mom" jean ask quietly

"Are you serious?" Ororo asks

"Well yea, were mutants but when your having a baby some things never change" jean says looking at her

"Of course I will" Ororo answers hugging her "but in one condition"

"Oh god....what's the condition?" Jean ask picking up the iPad

"I pick his middle name" Ororo says

"Ok done.....Nathan what ever you pick grey" jean says smiling.

"Grey" Ororo ask. "Now I might not be up to speed with American customs but I thought kids got the dads last name"

"Well this one is getting mine. He's my baby, if Scott wants to be there ok.....but I won't have him in and out of his life whenever emma lets him out of her sight" jean says nodding to herself.

"I agree, he can step up or step aside" Ororo tells her friend. " Im so excited...I'm gonna be a god mom...can't wait to tell Logan" jeans feels her friend missing her boyfriend and changes the subject.

"Ok enough heavy! Sam and dean and pizza" jean says turning her attention to the tv.

"Your right....he'll call when he gets a chance" they spend the day watching Netflix, eating junk and looking for middle names.
Chapter 20 by Girlwonder
Logan and hank looked out over the vast lands and green hills of Africa. Logan lights a cigar to calm his nerves. Hank stretches and yawns. He looks over at Logan and sees him antsy. Not in an itching for battle kind of way or missing Ororo way but like he's growing agitated.

"My friend, is everything ok?" Hank ask raising a blue eyebrow.

"Yea blue.....I'm.....um.....I'm just here for support you do the talkin....I'm no good with this shit and chuck know it, why he didnt send Jeannie or someone wit ya?" Logan ask.

"Come on Logan you and I know jean cant fly right now." Hank says incredulously

"So ya know" Logan ask.

"Well yeah.......poor girl.......damn Scott" hank says with sadness in his voice. "I don't even think he knows"

"Last I knew he didn't" Logan adds puffing his cigar

"At least she has Ororo to keep her company and help her out" hank adds sounding hopeful. "So when can we expect little ones from the great wolverine......of course the government would have to retrain cops and soldiers if they take after you but everyone loves babies"

Both men laugh. Logan chokes a little on his water, hank wipes tears from his eyes. Logan ponders the thought of children. It doesn't scare him like he thought it would. He's open to the idea, just not sure about Ororo, but that's a conversation for later.

"Well blue....I guess when ever she's ready I'll be ready to" Logan says confidently "but right now I just like to practice. Plus wit Jeannie's baby I'm sure we can give her an off day sometimes and we can see how we'd be"

Hanks astounded by his friend. They notice The black bird starting to descend. And buckle up for landing. After a smooth landing Logan thinks of just staying in the black bird and letting hank go do all the talking but decides to be a grown up and just do what he has to. The door to the black bird opens and they are immediately sweating from humidity. Especially poor hank.

"Good afternoon gentlemen!" They are greeted by a man in a suit. "I am Christopher and I will be assisting you. Let us make our way inside, it is far too hot outside, even by African standards"

"Well yes, I agree" hank says smiling and shaking his hand. The men make their way inside to the central air. Everyone breathes a sigh of relief. "I'd like to properly introduce myself, I'm Dr. Hank McCoy. And this is my colleague James Howlette." Logan nods his head and shakes his hand.

"Nice to meet you both. King T'challa is relaxing from his afternoon tennis match, he will be with you in a few minutes, after he changes." Christopher says ushering them to sit down in an office. "Would you like anything to drink?"

"Water please" hank says

"Me too" Logan says trying not to sound too gruff. Christopher leaves the room to get water. Hank notices Logan shifting in his seat, he shoots him a look to get him to calm down.

"Relax...." Hank says softly

"I don't do diplomacy" Logan grunts.

"Ok gentlemen" Christopher says placing water bottles in front of them. "King T'challa is being dressed to meet with you."

Logan nods his head but frowns internally. He wonders what kind of grown man can't dress himself.

"Wonderful" hank says. Christopher leaves the room again. Logan and hank look at each other. Hank sighs heavily and Logan's face is blank.

"I'm goin ta kick chuck ass" Logan mumbles.

"If this guy is as much work as I'm guessing I might help you" hank agrees.

After waiting for another fifteen minutes. The door opens. They see Christopher walking in first, then two men in black suits enter and stand on either side of the door with their arms to their sides. Then a tall man with a white suit walks in with a look of arrogance.

"Really" Logan thought to himself "really ro......this jackass" Logan mentally rips him apart.

"Hello I am King T'challa of Wakanda." He says extending his hand to hank. Hank stands up and shakes his hand. Logan stands and shakes his hand to as he is being introduced. As Logan stands he is sizing T'challa up mentally. The king stands at about 6'5 easily towering over Logan's 5'3 and a half frame. "So you gentlemen want to make wakanda your ally?"

"Yes we do actually" hank says before going into some long speech about how it would be good for his kingdom. T'challa sinks into the chair and nods his head listening rubbing his chin. Logan's nose slightly crinkles at the smell of his arrogance.

"So it is a lot of you?" T'challa asks.

"Yes we have a team who is highly qualified" hank answers.

"I'd like to meet them all before I commit.....but It feels promising. What about you Mr. Logan? You are very quiet man.......what do you think about us forming an ally with your team?" T'challa ask spinning his chair to face Logan more directly.

Logan feels his mouth go dry and his knuckles itch. He doesn't want to be in the same room with this guy, let alone talk to him about forming a friendship. His sighs mentally. "I think it would be good for both parties" Logan says trying not to grunt. T'challa looks at him through narrow eyes and nods before returning his attention to hank. Logan clinches his jaw and looks down. He sees his knuckles are blood red and can feel his claws beginning to slightly rip his skin apart. Logan closes his eyes and takes a deep breath willing his claws back into his forearms he slightly grimaces as the claws rip slowly through his muscles.

"Gentlemen I have enjoyed you and I feel we can make good friends but it is getting late and my wife will nag and nag if I miss another dinner. Shall we finish our meeting in the morning hours?" T'challa says raising from his seat.

"Certainly" hank says standing to shake his hand. Logan reluctantly stands up and shakes T'challa's hand.

"Good good, a servant will take your dinner order when you get to your room. Have anything you please" T'challa says before exiting. Their guide comes back and takes them to their rooms. Logan goes to his bag and pulls out his phone and plugs it up. He checks his messages and text. Then he goes to his Skype app. He notices Ororo is on. He calls her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's early morning at the mansion. Ororo is sleeping but is woken up by hearing her Skype go off on her computer that rest on her side table. She fell asleep in the middle of a game of solitary. Not really knowing who it is but having a feeling she answers the call turning her light on rubbing her eyes. Logan smirks at his sleepy head.

"Hey darlin" Logan says looking in the camera

"Hey" she says sleepily "how's it going?"

"Well it's going" Logan says. He kicks off his boots and gets in bed. A knock on his door comes after ten minutes. "Hold on babe" Logan goes to answer. He tells the servant what he wants to eat and goes back to talk to his mate.

"Umm Logan....what did you order?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"A Canadian steak burger" Logan says grinning

"Babe....what is a Canadian steak burger" Ororo asks

"Shit ion know.....he said I could have whatever I wanted.....I want a Canadian steak burger" Logan says giving her his halfway smile that melts her every time. Ororo just rolled her eyes and laughed.

Outside Logan's door a young servant was cleaning in the hallway. She gassed as she felt a hand go up her uniform dress. She turned and saw T'challa with his finger over his lips telling her to be quiet. She nodded. He pushed her up against the wall by Logan's door and began to make out with her. "You take care of me and I you" he said as he put a few rolled up hundreds in her top. She hurried off and T'challa smiled. Then he stopped after he seemingly heard a ghost.

"So babe, when are you coming home to me?" She asked pouting.

"Not soon enough darlin, hopefully everything here gets wrapped up soon and I'll be back" Logan says reassuringly "when I get back maybe we can head back to Canada" he suggest

"That sounds fun" she says. Logan smiles watching her eyes light up.

T'challa recognizes the voice. It's Ororo the girl he let get away, now she's with this man. He wouldn't stand for it. He'd make arrangements to meet the while team as soon as possible.
Chapter 21 by Girlwonder
Logan and hank spend the next two days hashing out details with T'challa. They come to terms on being allies but before they shake on it T'challa insist on meeting the rest of the team. They arrange for him to visit the mansion a week after they return. Logan isn't thrilled by him wanting to visit and can sense he has other motives but can't exactly place them, but figures they involve his ro. Logan senses that T'challa knows he and Ororo have a relationship, T'challa looks at him differently since the first evening, but Logan doesn't care. T'challa walks hank and Logan to the black bird.

"Until next time" hank says shaking his hand.

"Yes friend, until then" T'challa shakes back smiling. He turns his attention to Logan and his eyes narrow. "I shall see you soon" he extends his hand. Logan's jaw clinches

"Yea....I'll be seein ya" Logan swallows and shakes his hand. "Well come on blue, I'd hate ta keep the mrs waiting much longer." Logan says plainly. He can feel the daggers from T'challa's eyes and he smugly smirks walking into the black bird followed by hank.

The hangar door shuts and Logan sets the coordinates. Hank sits next to him and buckles his seatbelt.

"Ummm Logan, what the hell was that?" Hank asked raising a blue eyebrow

"Personal hank.....he and I know what it's about, I had ta let 'im know" Logan says removing his seatbelt "why ya think he so antsy ta get to the mansion......it ain't about protocol.....he heard me and ro on Skype and he mad"

Hank takes it in silently. "How do you figure he even knows Ororo?" Hank ask rubbing his chin.

"She told me how he broke her heart.....I'm kinda happy he did though, cause now I got her....but his ass made it hard for me in the beginning" Logan says calmly. "You should be happy I ain't gut him fer trying me"

"I am Logan.....trust me" hank says sincerely. "I understand how hard that had too be for you"

Logan grunts as he pulls his iPad out and begins to check his emails. Hank pulls a science journal out and begins to read it. The ride back is filled with light conversation and stints of comfortable silence. When they arrive home it's the early hours of morning hank and Logan go to their respective rooms. When Logan walks into the loft he sees Ororo sleeping curled up into a blanket. He smiles and tries to be quiet, he knows she has sleeping issues and when she gets to sleep its hard to stay so when he sees her in a deep sleep it relaxes him and he tries not to disturb her. Logan gets a pair of boxers from the drawer and goes to take a shower. When he's done he gets into bed with Ororo and pulls her close to him. He feels her stir.

"Shhh darlin it's me I'm home, go to sleep." He says softly kissing her shoulder. She turns around to snuggle into his chest. Soon they are both asleep.

That morning Ororo stirs and feels a familiar tickle against her nose. She smiles as she opens her eyes to see Logan holding her. His sideburns were tickling her nose. She smiles stroking his whiskers and listening to him purr. His eyes open and he sees her looking at him lovingly.

"Hey" he says blinking his eyes trying to focus them

"Hey" she says kissing his nose. He holds her close for a while taking in her scent.

"How was your trip" she ask moving his hair from his face so she could see his eyes.

He inhales and nuzzles her collar bone and makes a whining noise. "Tell me darlin....what did ya see in that guy" he says

"Honestly I don't know....he was the first guy who wasn't afraid to talk to me......was it that bad" she ask rubbing his back

"No....worse. King T'challa is resting right now was the first thing I heard about him from a servant.....what does he do all damn day sides sit, eat, and screw" Logan says scowling.

"I don't know love.....enough about him.....I missed you" she says kissing his forehead. Logan purrs at her contact and exhales a breath he didnt know he was holding.

"What ya wanna do today?" He ask closing his eyes as Ororo runs her fingers through his hair.

"Ummmmm not sure" she says barely above a whisper knowing he could hear it.

"Canada?" He suggest

"Babe you just got back home" she insist "even though it is tempting"

"Lets go.......it'll be fun" he says as he begins to tickle her. After a few minutes she gives in.

"Ok ok....I'll pack" she says smiling and out of breath "I bet your packed" he just smiles

After Ororo gets a bag together and Logan grabs his always packed bag from the back of the closet they head downstairs after checking on jean. When they get to the garage they both feel a buzz in their minds.

"Before you two road trip, we need to meet in the living room, we have important guest" Charles said before leaving their minds

Logan grumbles and tosses bags in the hatchback before taking ro's hand and leading her to the living room. She gives his hand a gentle squeeze and he relaxes. As they make their way to the living room they see everyone gathered looking as confused as they are. Professor makes his way into the living room with T'challa. Ororos face drops and she grips Logan's hand. Logan glares at him. T'challa looks Ororos direction and smiles. She feels her skin crawl. As the professor is giving his introduction to the team Ororo can't concentrate. She just feels is eyes roaming over his body and she can feel Logan's animal surfacing and she squeezes his hand in hopes of calming him. It worked a little.

"Logan I hate to interfere with your time but this is important" professor says in his mind

"Leave me alone chuck" Logan thinks back gruffly

Logan watches T'challa's eyes as he looks at Ororo he can smell his arousal and her disgust. They all make casual conversation and eat together. Remy looks at T'challa then to Ororo and Logan. "Oh...dere is soon ta be a lil drama" he said softly to Anna who nodded in agreement with her husband. They had recently eloped in the city. "Shuga ya ain't lyin" she said back to him.

Logan looked their direction. He heard them and could smell a change in their relationship but just couldn't place it. T'challa sat next to jean and kept staring down her shirt she was obviously uncomfortable and made a hasty exit. Scott was looking at T'challa stone faced. Remy could feel everyone's general unease at dinner and began to feel sick. Anna left with him to make sure he was ok. A few minutes later everyone excised themselves. Logan and Ororo went to their room.

"Can we leave?" She asked with tears in her eyes. T'challa's being there was affecting her badly.

"Chuck wants us here long as he's here darlin.....I know ya don't like 'im here and he makin ya u comfortable but it won't be long before we can go" he says kissing her. She climbs in bed and Logan pulls covers over her he goes to the bathroom for a shower. He sighs as the water loosens his muscles. After his shower he steps out into the bedroom and sees ro texting on the phone. She looks over at him and smiles.

"Feelin better" he ask

"No.....but I will live" she says. Logan climbs in bed next to her and rest his head in her lap, she cradles his head and strokes his whiskers and he sighs contently almost falling asleep in her loving embrace. Then their door flys open. They both jump at the sudden invasion. Logan's eyes flash as T'challa enters their room. He sees Logan in Ororos bed in a pair of shorts and no shirt and scowls in disgust.

"What the hell are you doing in here?!" She yells at him

"I seem to have gotten lost to my room" he says frowning at Logan. "What is he doing here"

"He lives here....get out" she says trying to remain calm but the hurricane outside betrays her cool demeanor. Logan gets out of bed and has T'challa on the ground in an instant. His bodyguards run up the stairs reaching for their handguns.

"I aint been shot in a while go for it bub.....won't stop me from slicing up some panther though" Logan says through gritted teeth.
Chapter 22 by Girlwonder
Wolverine feral eyes glowed an eerie amber as he held T'challa down. The kings bodyguards were putting their weapons down and collectively trying to think of a way to save their king. The xmen had begin to gather to see the commotion. Ororo knew that Wolverine was agitated by T'challa's invasion of their privacy and everyone gawking at him wasn't helping. Professor made his way through the crowd and tried to reach him but his growl let him know he wasn't being reached until T'challa was bled dry. Ororo got up from the bed and slowly walked behind him.

"Wolverine?" She said timidly. She saw his head tilt towards her direction grunt. His eyes never leaving T'challa. "Stop please......." She says quietly kneeling beside him her eyes looking down in a submissive manner. Wolverines inhales and exhales loudly. Ororo looks at him and touches his hand that has claws out towards T'challa's neck. Wolverine closes his eyes and relaxes into her touch. Ororo makes a gesture telling everyone to leave.

*professor please have everyone go back to their rooms.....he's calming down but he's very aggravated and doesn't want everyone watching him....don't ask me how I know, I just feel it* she thought to professor before looking at him pleadingly. Professor nods his head.

"Everyone back to your rooms. There is no more excitement for the night" professor says. The team grumbles as they go back to their rooms. The bodyguards pick their guns back up. Wolverines eyes snap open and look at them choking up on T'challa's neck and moving Ororo behind him.

"He won't hurt him" Ororo said "step down from the stairs. "
The men slowly backed away keeping guns in a ready to fire position. "Wolverine let him go....he's not worth it ok. I'm here with you" she says softly. She takes his hand and places it on her mark. He growls softly as he traces it. "See....I'm yours"

Wolverine looks at T'challa and squeezes his neck one last time before tossing him down the stairs. He lands at the bottom with a thud and gasping for air. His guards rush to his side. Wolverine pulls Ororo into his lap and brushes hair from her face. She brushes his hair back from his face and kisses his nose. He purrs softly. "I'll be back. I'm going to get some water" she says getting up. Wolverine grunted as he got up and went to his recliner that he moved into their room.

Ororo went downstairs to find professor still there. "Hey professor" she says in a tired voice.

"Hello Ororo....are you ok. Please tell me what happend" he asked.

"Logan and I were relaxing from dinner and the door flew open and it was T'challa and it escalated from that point." She says before sighing. She tells professor everything that has happens between her and T'challa. Professor takes it all in quietly.

"I apologize Ororo. I had no clue, I felt Logan's hesitance before he left, but I didnt pry.....I owe Logan an apology. But I have to know. How did you calm him?" Professor asks

"I just talked to him. But it's more than that. I just understand him as I do myself. I can't explain it" she stops lost for words. Professor smiles at her softy and touches her hand before going to his library. Ororo goes to the kitchen for a bottle of water and sees T'challa on a barstool at the counter. She feels him looking at her and somehow she knows Logan feels it as well.

"Ororo thank you for saving me from that animal" he said smugly

"I didnt save you" she said coldly getting her and Logan water. "I saved my man from catching a murder charge" she walked out of the kitchen back to their loft. She softly smiled as she saw Logan watching tv. He was almost back to Logan, she could tell because his eyes were only dilated and not glowing. He looked up at her and smiled.

"Come here" he says gruffly. She walks over to him and laughs when he pulls her into the chair with him. He checks her body for any scratches or bruises. He doesn't find any and he settles back down holding her to him. "What happened" Logan ask rubbing his temples. He tends to get bad headaches when wolverine comes out for aggression. Ororo shifted in his lap and began to massage his neck trying to ease some pressure.

"Wolverine came for a visit" she says calmly. Logan's eyes grew big. "Don't worry he did not hurt anyone....completely"

"What happen" Logan ask sighing

"T'challa......but he isn't dead or hurt. Just his ego is tarnished" she says softly as she begins massaging his scalp.

"Well...there go the ally" Logan says quietly

"Possibly....but in truth we didnt have many to start." She says trying to make light of the situation. She relaxes against him, her back to his chest and he rest his head in the crook of her neck. He can feel her relax as he traces circles on her stomach. He smiles softly to himself thinking of her carrying his pups one day.

"Hey ro" he says still tracing her stomach. He had never thought of having children until their first escape to Canada when she asks him what would happen if she got pregnant. Now the thought crosses his mind now and again. But he needs to know how she feels about it.

"Hmmm" she responds not looking at him.

"Tell me somethin" he says holding her hands "what ya think of pups?"

She lightly laughs and smiles "one day for sure, but as of right now. I'm not ready for that"

Logan sighs with relief. "Ok. I'm ready when ya are"

"Well we can have some practice with jean's baby. I'm his god mom and all" she says softly playing with his whiskers.

"Really" he nods in approval. "Wait I dont know much on babies but ain't it early to know if its a boy?" He ask raising an eyebrow.

"It's jean" she said laughing. He huffs his agreement.

"What's his name?" Logan ask her playing with her hair.

"Nathan....I get to pick his middle name" she says before kissing him

"What ya pick"

"I don't know yet. I was thinking Charles because it flows" she says laying her head on his chest. He strokes her hair

"That's sounds good." He says. When he doesn't get a response he looks down and notices she's asleep. He smiles to himself before joining her
Chapter 23 by Girlwonder
Logan woke up in the middle of the night and sighed to himself. He was embarrassed that he lost it the way he did. He was scared at the thought of hurting Ororo. Even his beast held his head down a little lowly at the thought of her hurt by him. Usually after an outburst like he had earlier he would go on a vacation but now he couldn't just leave in the middle of the night and return when he was ready. But now he couldn't just go, he had a family to care for. He felt Ororo turn in her sleep,he smiled to himself at how cute he thought she looked. She curled herself into him.

"Logan" she says groggily

"Yea darlin" he says rubbing her back trying to soothe her back to sleep

"Why are you up?" She ask softly exhaling at his relaxing touch.

"Thinkin on stuff" he says softly

"Like what" she says looking up at him. She hears him swallow and inhale hard. She furrows her brow.

"I scared myself ro. I could have hurt ya and I couldn't live with myself if I hurt ya" he says softly

Ororo felt the conflicting tone to his voice. She had thoughts of the worse thing that could happen since she found her piece of mind. Logan leaving her.

"What are you saying?" She ask wearily

"I'm saying that I'm not sure about this mansion life ro..............I need ta be in a more nature focused environment and I can feel that you do too. Come with me" he ask holding her close to him. Ororo let out a breathe that she didnt know she was holding. Of course she would go with Logan, she would follow that man into hell if he asked her but now with all the politics of T'challa being the mansion house guest she wouldn't feel right just leaving with no word to anyone.

"I'll go with you, but we talk about the details more when we are more awake. And we tell professor where to reach us." She says softly. Logan is quiet for a moment taking in her words.

"Ok darlin" he kisses her and watches her drift back to a peaceful sleep and he joins her.

......later that morning.......

Ororo and Logan wake up and shower together. Ororo is combing her hair when she notices Logan laying across the bed half dressed looking at the ceiling. She feels a slight tingle on her collar bone where she was bitten and the need to go to him overcomes her. She walks over to the bed and sits next to him. She lovingly moves the hair from his eyes so she can she his grey eyes. He looks at her and smiles a little.

"Talk to me" she says softly

"I don't want ya hurt ro" he says turning to face her. "I can't trust me around ya.....I showed ya that last night"

"You didnt hurt me Logan." She says resting her head on his chest rubbing her hand over his stomach.

"I didnt? You ain't scared of me" he ask

"Should I be?" She answers back. He pulls her closer to him.

"No.....don't be" she said reassuringly

"Love, what are we going to do? Are we staying on the team or are we going to play a less active role and be in Canada?" She ask

"I'd like that......not completely gone from the team but only for extreme life or death situations. Or if chuck want ya to go talk...why he always send ya to go talk?" He ask stretching his arms over his head.

"I don't know, but I don't mind. So when do we leave?" She ask picking up his boots from the middle of the floor and putting them in the closet.

"Soon as we talk to chuck" he says taking her hand "lets go"

They head downstairs to the library and find Charles reading a book and drinking tea. He looks up almost startled.

"Hello Logan and Ororo, I didnt hear you come in" he says "have a seat"

They sit down across from him give each other comforting looks.

"Chuck, we need to talk" Logan starts off "me and ro been talking and we've decided that we wanna take a break, not completely off the team just in the reserves"

Charles nods his head listening to Logan talk and he can feel the connection between them has grown stronger. He knows that they would both come back at first hint of danger or even just to visit so he wasn't worried. "So is it safe to assume you will reside in Canada?"

"Yes Charles. That's the plan." Ororo answers and Logan nods.

"Ok then, you both have me blessing"

Logan and Ororo smile and hug Charles as they leave the library. Ororo squeezes Logan's hand pulls away from him. "I'm going to see jean."

"Ok darlin, ima go see Marie"

Ororo knocks on jeans door. She hears jean walking to the door.

"Hey what's up? Come in" jean says happily. Ororo can see her stomach looking a little round and smiles.

"Jean your showing a little" she says happily

"I know." She smile touching her stomach. "Scott asked me if I wanted to go jogging....his way of calling me fat. I was going to tell him I'm pregnant but emma interrupted.....I know she knows"

"Jean....do you and Scott still have your link open?" Ororo ask

"Yea. Why?......ohhhhh" jean says nodding

"Your a genius" she says "does my baby have a middle name yet?"

"Actually he does....it's Charles" Ororo shoots back

"I like it.....it flows. Nathan Charles Grey" jean says nodding. "So when are you and Logan leaving"
Ororo raises an eyebrow. "Sorry roro but I can't control it all the time now, I get too tired and its the first thing on your mind, I didnt see anything else"

"How do you feel about it?" Ororo ask

"I'm ok. We have Skype and text and phone" she says smiling. They talk for a little while and Ororo feels at peace. Then they hear a knock on jeans door.

"Hey Jeannie. It's me scott" the women look at each other with confused looks.

"What slim?" Jean says with out moving.

"Slim" Ororo says quietly to jean. Jean gives her a not now look.

"Umm hey....can I come in" he says softly

Jean looks at Ororo. Ororo nods her head for her to let Scott in. She gets up and hugs jean as she heads to the door.

"Hey roro, can I ask you a question." Jean ask

"Yea anything. " she says before she reaches the door

"Can I make a link to you, in case of emergency." She ask almost sheepishly

"Of course" Ororo says. "Let me know how it goes." She opens the door and says hi to Scott before going to the loft.

Logan's standing outside of Marie's door but smells gambit heavily. He frowns as he knocks. Marie answers the door looking a little winded and smelling like Cajun.

"What's goin on?" He ask

"Well ya came here ta mah door" she says smiling

"I did huh....well ummm.....me and ro are takin time off..." He says not as gruff as he usually is.

Marie sighs and hugs him. "Be safe Logan. Ima miss ya"

"Ima miss ya too kid. Take care of ya self.......or should cajun be takin care o ya" he says

She looks at him and smiles. "Well ya take care of ya spouse Logan"

He nods. Then his face scrunched at the realization "spouse?"

She just nods. Logan hugs her against before going to the loft. Shaking his head to himself. When he gets to the loft he sees Ororo has already gotten their bag packed. He pulls her to him and kisses her softly. "Yea ready?"

"When you are" she says looking into his eyes

"Lets do it" he says softly.

They load up and gas the jeep up and hit the road to their new life. But little too their knowledge they were being watched by amber eyes.
Chapter 24 by Girlwonder
They arrive in canada the next day tired from their journey but happy to be in their home. Not that they don't feel at home in the mansion, it's just the comfort of it only being two of them being able to tend to each other. Ororo sits on the couch and exhales softly. Logan puts their bags in the bedroom and joins her on the couch. He puts his arm around her and pulls her close to him.

"Ya ok" he ask kissing her head. She nods her head and closes her eyes. "I know it's been rough but it's behind us now darlin"

"I know and I was wondering where do we go from here?" She ask looking into his eyes

"We press start" he says holding her close to him.

-------------6 months later------------

Logan has found work as a lumberjack and Ororo is a homemaker. Logan is starting his day in the shower and Ororo is making his lunch. He gets out of the shower to find his clothes hanging up. He smiles to himself. Even though she does it everyday it never gets old to him. He pulls on his clothes and goes to the kitchen. He wraps his arms around her waist she smiles at his touch and he kisses her shoulder. He places his palm over her stomach pulling her to him.

"Well good morning to you Mr. Howlette" she said softly.

"And good mornin' ta you too Mrs. Howlette" he says before kissing her. They had woken up one morning and decided they wanted to be married. He kisses her wedding band.

"Your coffee is ready" she says pulling his mug from the cabinet. "I don't know how you drink that stuff with nothing in it"

"Cause Im a man darlin" he says smirking. "Ya heard from Jeannie"

"Yeah, she told Scott but Emma convinced him that it's not his baby so he says its not his baby....she's crushed" Ororo sighs and sits at the table with her husband. Logan just shakes his head.

"That boy stupid....the baby smell just like him. But ah forgot not everyone smells like ah do" he says while still shaking her head. "What do you have planned for today"

"Grocery store and I have to go pay bills then I'm going to get your new house key." She says before kissing him. "That was the weirdest thing the other day"

Logan nods in agreement. They had come home from a movie and their home had been invaded.nothing was missing, except for some of Ororos underwear.They both found that odd especially since there closest neighbor was 15 miles away. Logan finishes getting ready for work and kisses his wife. As he goes to his truck a strange but familiar scent hits his nose. He can't place it at the time but he knows that it isn't pleasant. He goes to work with his stomach in a few knots trying to figure out what or who that scent belonged to.

Ororo went bak to sleep for a few hours before starting her outings for the day. When she woke up she showered and dressed and sat at the table to make her list. She began to feel a tingle in her mind

"Hey jean" she thought to the link.

"He called me a whore!" She mentally sighed "then informed me he and Emma are moving to Boston and that me and my bastard baby need not to contact him."

"Well let him....he's not worth it...just focus on loving Nathan. It's what another month and a half" she ask

"Yes....I'm scared. Are you coming?" Jean ask nervously

"Of course we are Logan put in his time off yesterday and it was approved. He's excited to be a god father" she laughed as she heard jean giggle

"I'm surprised he was so excited" jean says beginning to relax.

"Well he wants kids" she says candidly to her friend

"And you don't?" Jean ask.

"Oh I do.....and we might be....I'm a week late" Ororo admits. "I don't know if he notices and if he does he hasn't said anything"

"Well at least your married.....but I say wait another week then take a test" jean advises. "Oh my god if you are we can play date! They can be like brothers!"

"Jean, your putting the carriage in front of the horse" Ororo says laughing at her friend.

"Just think, it'll be perfect because by the time Nathan out grows something we can just send it to Logan jr. " jean says dreamily

There is a knock at the door. Ororo is surprised she wasn't expecting anything but Logan has a habit of Internet shopping and random packages aren't out of the norm at the howlette home.
"Earth to Jeannie! I'll talk to you later, someone's at the door"

"Ok later" jean says. Ororo is happy that she was able to get her mind off of the Scott situation. She answers the door calmly and is greeted by a tall man about 6 foot 7. He was blonde with a full beard. His wicked smile faltered at the sight of the woman. She was beautiful no doubt about it but what is she doing here.

"Hey can I help you?" She ask raising an eyebrow

"I think I have the wrong house" he says quickly giving her the once over one last time. Ororo nods at the strange man at the door noticing his amber eyes glowing. She feels queasy at the way he's looking at her and she silently prays for him to leave. The man turns to leave and disappears down the road that leads to their home. She shudders his eerie presence away and goes into town to handle her daily business.

---------------------------------

The tall man sat at a bar drinking a beer wondering what had transpired. Years he spent on "runt's" trail and when he's sure he found him a broad answers the door. He knows the ebony can't be with him, runt likes Asians. He noticed her wedding ring and mentally patted her husband on the back.

" maybe he's renting the cabin out...spring is coming and couples take trips in spring I guess.......maybe I should call raven....." He thinks to himself. The bartender walks over to him and coughs to get his attention. The blonde man looks up.

"I know every drinker in here but you, are ya passin through" the bartender asks. Making lit conversation during the dead lunch hour in a small bar.

"Yea" he nods. "Ya can say that........I uh spent my summers here as a boy with my uh.....granddaddy." The man nods to himself

"Oh who's ya granddaddy" the bartender asks

"Logan......Thomas logan" the blonde said trying to hide the disgust in speaking that name.

"Your a Logan? Well you got the build and height, your just light hair" the bartender says quietly "your granddaddy was a character I was just a boy when it happend up on the hill, they said Tom Logan was having an affair with the mother of the little sickly boy of the house.......I wanna call him James. It all went to hell one night and it was a massacre and James and the little servant girl went missing. The only one left alive was the buzzard of an old man the grandfather. Oh and Thomas' son lived.....his name was.....well I don't know what was on his birth certificate but everyone called the boy dog." The bartender trailed off. He was thinking of the story he just told and didn't notice the blonde man cringe at the name dog. "What's your name son?" The old bartender ask with kind eyes.

"Creed.....Vic Creed." He said standing up and placing a 20 under his empty glass.
Chapter 25 by Girlwonder
Logan returns home from work a little later than usual, he's tired and slightly aggravated. Ororo is on the couch watching netflix and kind of spaced out. Her husband joins her on the couch and places his head in her lap she begins to stroke his hair and he sighs at her touch. She leans in and kisses his forehead and she smiles softly.



"long day" she says still stroking his hair.



"yea." he says while nodding. he turns his head and his brows furrow. his ear is resting on her stomach and he thinks that he hears two heart beats. he buries his face into her stomach and inhales and he smells more of himself in her, mixed with her scent. he thinks to himself that she hasnt had her period and she has been sleeping more and wanting more red meat. "um ro" he says in an unsure tone.



"yes love" she says looking down at him lovingly.



"ummm....have ya been feeling ok?" he ask not really knowing how to phrase the question thats burning through his mind. Ororo tensed up a little, she hasnt been feeling up to her normal self and sluggish. She was now pushing a whole month with no period and deep down she knew she needed to tell him but she was scared.



"logan we have to talk" she said avoiding eye contact. logan sat up and pulled her next to him. He tilted her face so that she would make eye contact with him.



"Ro whats going on?" he ask softly



Ororo take a deep breath and closes her eyes. "Logan, i think that im Pregnant"



Logan sat there with a brooding expression which grew into a smirk. He laughed to himself and hugged her to him, kissing her passionatly. "well, i think ya should know that ya are, ah heard the little tadpole heartbeat in there" he said smiling



"are you serious?!" she ask excitedly . he just nods his head



logan leans back on the couch with his hands behind his head grinning. He was finally getting the pup he's wanted since he first smelled her in the loft. he knew he had to do whatever it took to protect her and that pup. he puts his face on her still flat stomach and inhales deeply again. not only does he smell himself he smells a lot of wolverine. he figures that he had a hand in helping making this little one.



"Ro would you be mad if the baby had claws?" he asked with his head down



"of course not" she says lifting his head "i would be happy that they take after their father". she says before softly kissing him. he smiles.



"i knew i could do it...i mean if one eye can knock someone up how hard can it be?" he said smugly with a smirk on his face.



Ororo just shook her head and laughed. "You are terrible sir" she said between giggles



"eh ya love it" he says confidently. "now lady ya rest and relax, ill order food and we can even watch ah womens movies where two people fall in love and one of em dies"



she exhales softly to herself and watches Logan gather all the things that they need for their evening. he came back and pulled her close to him and he sighed in contentment.



-----------------------------------------in a hotel not far from their home



he laid in the bed with a towel around his waist thinking. he knows for sure that runts cabin is where he went to and now some beautiful woman is there that is way out of his league. just the thought was making his head spin. he messaged his temples as he got up to put clothes on. as he was leaving the hotel he decided to take a look past runts cabin again before heading home to backtrack. he cuts through the woods and watches the cabin from a distance. he sees a delivery guy on the porch and a short dark haired guy answer and pay for the food. he rubs his eyes in disbeleif.



"what the hell?" he said watching logan grab a beer from the porch cooler and head back inside. "so runt stepped his taste up" he said softly to himself



"this is going to be fun"
Chapter 26 by Girlwonder
Logan opened his eyes a blinked a few times. He looked down at his wife sleeping peacefully on his chest and he smiled.She was asleep when he got home and he just joined her. He looked down at his hand covering her belly protectively and nodded. He rubbed her stomach lovingly and pondered his impending fatherhood. Though he couldn't be one hundred percent certain that it wasn't the first time he was becoming a father he knew that something as special as that wouldn't had left his memories.

"Man.......your gonna have to have patients with me kid" he says softly. Though it was too early for Ororo to feel any outward signs of pregnancy Logan could hear the baby swimming inside of her. He made a mental note too always listen for signs that the baby was ok. Ororo shifted and looked at her husband. She smiled as she gently pulled him by his beard for a kiss.

"I guess we drifted off" she says calmly.

"Yeah....we did. Are ya hungry? You should eat.....we gotta get you to a doctor......we gotta find out how far along tadpole is....I gotta get time off for the birth....gotta get the nursery together...we gotta..."

"Take a deep breath.......and relax...I'll call and make an appointment in the morning. Though I'm guessing seven or eight weeks....we have plenty of time to worry about nurseries and you being there. And yes love, I could eat" she says giggling at her anxious husband.

Logan takes a deep breath and sighs with his face buried in his hands. He looks at her between his fingers and softly grunts. "It'll be here before ya know it so we need you to a doctor fast so we can get a due date" he says pulling her towards him.

"I know but right now lets enjoy it." She says before kissing him. He returns her kiss with equal passion. They decide to order some takeout and cuddle on the couch. 'Ro places the order and joins her husband on the couch. "They said 30 minutes"

Logan nods and puts some documentary on Netflix. "We gotta start thinking on names" he says closing his eyes. Ororo lays her head in his lap. He rubs her head softly.

"I know....for a boy or girl" she says softly. Logan reaches to the coffee table and grabs his iPad.
"What are you doing love?" She ask turning on her back to look up at him.

"Google stuff on baby names" he said softly. "There is a whole lot o' stuff on this"

"Lets pick unisex names, because I don't want to know" she says before yawning.

"Ok, that works for me......I don't wanna know if you don't" he says before kissing her. "How about Shane?" He suggests

"No....let me see......how do you feel about Kendall?" She suggest scrolling through names.

Logan scratches his chin and thinks. "Kendall.....Kendall.......Kendall Howlette" she says pondering to himself "got ah ring to it. Let me see the pad" he says so he can scroll for a name. "What ya think on Kendall Francis?"

"Francis? You are so old" she says teasingly

"I beg to differ, Francis is not old" he says trying not to laugh

"Next" she says before closing her eyes and enjoying her husbands company.

"Dane....I like Dane" he says softly

"Kendall Dane Howlette" she repeats softly to herself. "I like it"

Logan smiles and rubs her stomach "Kendall" he says before kissing her. They are interrupted by a knock at the door. Logan smells the food outside and grabs his wallet. When he steps onto the porch he can feel eyes on him but can't place them. He shakes it off and pays the man before returning inside.
Chapter 27 by Girlwonder
"Are you serious?!?!?!" ororo says excitedly. her husband looks at her with a perplexed look. "Jean had the baby". logan looked at his phone and scratched his head.



"i thought she had nother week" he said sitting up. he looks over her shoulder into the webcam at the tiny bundle laying on jeans bed. he newborn has on a little blue hat and was wrapped tightly in a green blanket sucking on a pacifier. logan and ororo smile softly looking at the tiny baby, both of them thinking of their own soon to change lives. " open the boy up red lets get ah look at him...why a green blanket?" he says softly trying not to startle the child.



"ok hold on guys....hes not happy i keep doing and undoing his blanket....he catches attitude at three hours old. oh and the green blanket is from professors college.....you know hes steering him towards Bard" jean says as she unwraps her son carefully. "hes 19.5 inches at 7 lbs 12 ounces." she carefully lifts him up



"thats a big boy' logan says looking at him. he gently rubs his wifes back and she leans into his touch.



"jean i forgot....what color is his hair?" ororo ask laying back into her husband. he wraps his arms around her waist and kissed her back.



"about that....ummm yea...ill just show you" she says laying him down and removing his cap. his hair was white and messy all over his head and fell in gentle waves to his eyebrows. "he has scotts hair.....but thats ok we can buzz it off when hes older...he can go for the military look" jean says sighing. "you know hes here" she trails off looking at her son and running a finger down his chubby cheek. "you should see him ro....he grew his hair out long...and not long like Warren, where its like im about my business but im a fun guy kind of long. Or like Logan where its the im a rebel without a cause kind of long...its just i cant afford haircuts because my girlfriend takes all my money long." jean says almost bitterly, but her face softens looking at nathan. "and girl he doenst shave anymore...he has this stubble crap all over his face and he always scratching at it."



"i thought they moved to Boston" ororo says looking disgusted. logan snorts behind her.



"theyre back and hes taking emma to fashion week" jeans retorts "the idiot never took me to fashion week.....not that i would go....but he could offer. Then let me tell you! he linked me asking for a picture of Nate and that he wants to eventually have a relationship with him" jeans shakes her head in a defeated manner.



"did you give him one" ororo asks



"no...if he wants to see him he can come see him in person" jean says before exhaling loudly "anyway how is baby howlette growing?"



"im sooo tired all the time....and i cry randomly"ororo says sighing. jean nods in an understanding manner while wrapping nate back up.



"ok guys im going to feed this guy and were going to sleep" jean says softly "ro ill call you in a little bit...see ya logan"



"by guys" ro says before hanging up skype. she turns to face her husband. "promise you wont leave me" she says resting her head on his shoulder.



"never...i take care of my own and thats you and kendall" he tilts her face up to look in her eyes. she nods and rest her head on his chest letting his heartbeat soothe her to a nap.
Chapter 28 by Girlwonder
Ororo sat at the table skyping with jean and Nate. She and jean talked of nothing of major importance. Scott came up a few times but his name was forgotten faster than he was mentioned. Nate drifted in and out of sleep occasionally making little coos to let people know he was present.

"He's such a chill little guy" jean says softly smoothing his wavy hair. The infant sighed contently at his mothers touch.

"I see that" Ororo watches the exchange between mother and son with a soft smile. "How does he sleep?"

"Like a rock....he's up and pretty alert most of the day until lunch then he usually naps but wakes up and he chills till dinner then bath then story and he's out" jean says still smoothing his hair.

"You seem happy" Ororo said making an observation more to herself than jean.

"I am" jean smiled "you'll understand soon enough....but Nate wants to know when his god parents are coming to see him"

Ororo laughs before she answers "well since we thought we had another week before he was born we took off for next week so Nate we will come see you on Saturday"

Jean shrieked startling Nathan who furrowed his brow and looked up towards his mom. "Don't give me that Scott look Mr. Grey.....girl some of these looks are Scott all over again...already"

"He may grow out of it" Ororo says leaning back into the chair. She notices the mail man putting something through the slot and goes to get it. She shuffles through the mail to see what they received that day. "Junk, junk, junk, Logan's, junk" she set the mail on the table and goes back to her conversation.

"Lack luster mail day" jean asks quieting Nate with his pacifier. He accepts the pacifier and relaxes into his mother. His little eyes focusing on the camera.

"Yup.....Logan got his canadian living magazine....that's about it" she says drinking a glass of juice.

"He knows he's in Canada now right?" Jean ask raising an eyebrow.

"Girl I don't ask that man questions about his reading material...it makes him happy to see it.......I just want my humidifier so I can breathe without nosebleeds" she says before turning her head to the door. "I think this is it". Nate starts to get cranky and fidgety. " ill talk to you in a little bit someone needs a nap" jean and ro say their goodbyes and they hang up the skype call.



Ororo finishes folding the laundry and starts the dishwasher. after putting the clothes in the dresser she feels tired and decides to take a short nap until its time start cooking dinner. As soon as she lays down there is a knock at the door. she exhales and debates on getting up to answer it. she groans as she gets up from the bed and makes her way to the front door. she sees the same tall blonde man from two weeks ago and gets the same uneasy feeling that she had then only intensified. As if her baby was trying to warn her of this mans intentions. "can i help you?" she ask raising an eyebrow. then tall feral man smirks and scratches at his beard.



"hey...do ya know a James Howlette?" he says gruffly folding his large arms across his massive chest, leaning his weight to one side.



"Why?" she ask sounding weary of his intentions. As if the man could sense her unease he tried to calm her.



"no need to defenses sweetheart, im just trying to catch up with an...umm...old war buddy...do ya know where i could find him.?" he says holding his hands up in a surrendering manner. Ororo knows of Logans military past and thinking of anyone who could have served with him during anywar would be in there mid eighties to ninties. And they would certainly not look like they were just a few short years older than logan, who appeared to be mid thirties.



"well if you leave your name ill get in contact with him for you" she says leaning against the doorframe. The tall man thought for a moment before giving her a blank look.



"tell him Vic is wanting to catch up.....and if he doesnt remember Vic. Just say................. Dog" he spit the last word out with venom and a twisted face, as if it tasted sour coming from his lips. Ororo nods as he walks down from the stairs and she closes and locks the doors. To uneasy to take her nap she had wanted so badly she goes to the bedroom and reads a book. She gets so engrossed in her book that she doesnt hear logan come home.



"Hey darlin" he says walking into the bedroom. She jumps a little bit then relaxes when she realizes its him, she glances at the clock and looks over at her husband.



"your home early?"



"yea, we finished early today" he says taking off his boots and going into the closet to change his clothes. he joins his wife in the bed along with his magazine. she lazily plays with his hair.



"you had a visitor today" she says softly


"oh yeah...who?" he says turning the pages in the magazine



"a guy named Vic"



logan closes his eyes and clenches his fist, willing his claws to stay inside his forearms. he takes a deep breath. "that damn Creed"
Chapter 29 by Girlwonder
Author's Notes:
I know its been a while for this one but here ya go, something to get the creative juices flowing
Logan got up and bagan pacing around the room swearing to himself. Ororo propped herself up on her side and watched him. She knew the guy that came to their home was odd and his story did not sit right but logans reaction to him being there was a shock to her. Logan sits in his recliner and sighs heavily.

"What happend?!? did that fucker touch you?! Is the baby ok?" Logan ask not looking at her. He was stairing ahead. Ororo let out a breath she wasnt aware she was holding.

"He just asked for you....mostly he weirded me out" Ororo said softly. She shuddered remembering the mans smile. It was kind, it was more menacing than anything else.
Logan walks over to her and kisses her softly holding her to him and stroking her back. "Babe...I gotta let you in on some shit i thought was buried a long time ago...." he sighs as he picks her up and walks her to the couch in their living room, he sits next to her and lays his head in her lap. She strokes his head lovingly seeing that hes going to a darker place in his past.
"Hes my brother...we have same mom an all...had the same mom, from what i gathered she died half crazy in a asylum" he was quite for a moment pondering what he just said outloud for the first time. "She had two boys, my older brother john he died of TB. That was her husbands son. and me the outcome of her affair after johns death. Her husband....the man that raised me 'til that night, knew i wasnt his. but he loved me...ya know i get flashes of that night sometimes....not so much images but sounds ya know." he sighed and looked up at his wife.

"you can stop if you like" she says lovingly stroking his beard.

He grabs her hand kissing her palm and takes another deep breath. "No, i need this out" he says closing his eyes. "boy named Vic would sit with me, i was sick all the time for a while......and he'd keep me company, just sit with me and talk. and he lived below the hill with his dad...a drunk old bastard. named Thomas Logan....he was mean as the day long. one night he come banging on the door and my dad told me to stay put in bed and i heard a shot fire. i ran and saw my dad bleeding out in the living room in front the fire and i ran too him, couldnt help him. thats when my claws first came and i charged logan and i kill 'em for killin my dad. Mom was there but not there at the same time an dad was always with me. Mom slapped me and told me ta leave. i ran and vic caught me and told me were brothers and he'd care fer me......and fer a while he did, but i got tired of the killin and wanted to go live away somewhere and he wasnt too happy bout that ta say the least. Since i walked away from him in africa thirteen years ago in tanzania." He lay still emotionally spent and feeling a budding migraine. Ororo just held him until he fell asleep in her arms. she kissed him and held him close.
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=10453