The house by the beach by Mimz
Summary: “Because you have too much sexual energy penned up inside, and no amount of hookers is going to satisfy you…” she pointed as his groin, though keeping her gaze on his face “…down there.” “You think that’s what’s botherin’ me?”
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Comedy
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5547 Read: 6998 Published: 06-14-06 Updated: 07-30-06

1. “Yeah, Pre-Sexual Tension.” by Mimz

2. An egg timer? by Mimz

3. ‘It’s going to be a long night!’ by Mimz

4. More fun this way by Mimz

“Yeah, Pre-Sexual Tension.” by Mimz
It was one of those days, well for him it was just normal, for of those around him it was worse. He had never been this bad before, so built up with rage. There were many things that could have brought it on, like that hooker he saw last night, probably wasn’t good enough or something, then there was those damn kids that lived next door to him, otherwise it could have been the stress of his job. Whatever it was his colleagues were on the receiving end.

“Hey Logan, can I talk to you a sec?” The beautiful voice of one of his best friends called to him. every time she spoke, it made him feel like singing. It had once, but that was a long time ago.

“Yeah Red, what’s up? You and scooter got marriage problems or somethin’?” He said, his mood already lifting up. His gruff voice relaxed.

“No, our marriage is fine, and the sex, man, I can’t seem to get enough…” He laughed, apart from with Scott she hardly ever opened up about her life in ‘the bedroom’, but they had known each other along time, and times were changing. “It’s you who I want to talk about?”

“Me!?” As shocked as he was, he did understand why, someone would have to talk to him, and her being his boss, it seemed right.

“Uh-huh. Talk to me Logan, What’s eating you?”

“What d’you mean Jean, I’m great”

“Yeah…okay,” She paused for a while “now you see that’s were I don’t believe you, I know you better than anyone, and you haven’t been yourself this past week. If you ask me, I’d say it’s because…”

He raised an eyebrow “Because what”?

“Because you have too much sexual energy penned up inside, and no amount of hookers is going to satisfy you…” she pointed as his groin, though keeping her gaze on his face “…down there.”

“You think that’s what’s botherin’ me?”

“Well, in some cases, yes.” He laughed, it was funny, a good joke, but realising her face had gone serious mode, he stopped.

“Your not kiddin’ are you?”

“Nope,” Rummaging through her bag, and desk draws, she soon brought up one hand, in between her thumb and forefinger was a small white card. She placed it in front of him. “Here, this woman might be able to helped you.”

“A sex therapist, you want me to see a sex Fucking therapist?” His eyes had gone cold, and his stare had harden. Jean already felt like giving up, there was no chance in hell that this man was going to listen to her, he never did.

“Look she’s a really good friend of mine, I really think she can help.”

“A sex therapist,” Repeating himself usually helped him take in the information, only that of which was unbelievable at times. Similar situations like this. “What you mean you’ve been to her ‘Classes’.?”

“Yes. Logan I grew up with her. She was slightly more popular at school than me but she taught me a lot of things to do with, well, y’know.”

“Sex?”

“Yes.” She sighed “Just think about it okay.”

“Yeah sure, right, okay. One hell of a choice you gave me Jean. Maybe.”

Her eyes followed his strong figure as he walked out the room, and down the corridor. When he was well and truly gone from her line of vision, she picked up the phone.

********************

“Okay, we all good to go on that position,” she looked around the room, her eyebrows raised at the couple in the corner. “Emma, Sebastian, we good.” She didn’t raise her voice, not much anyhow. Each session they had had with her, she found was, they only ended up arguing. Even if she hadn’t paired them together.
She was very near to banning them from her sessions if their behaviour did not improve.

“Y’know what fuck you!”

“What did I do wrong this time?”

Emma was fuming, her face had already turned beat red. It was very amusing to watch.

“Everything!” With that the ‘perky young’ blonde grabbed her coat and her bag and left “C ya later ‘Roro”

It wasn’t long before Sebastian followed her out, shouting apologies, and I love you’s out across the street. The engine of Emma’s car has already revved up, the brakes shrieking on the tarmac. Sebastian’s footing echoing behind as he ran behind. It was then that she began.

“Sex toys (vibrators, cock rings, dildos, etc.) can be a wonderful way to enhance your sexuality. Whether partnered or solo, sex toys (sometimes known as ‘marital aids’ or ‘erotic toys’) can add variety, excitement and spice to your love life. For women who are having problems with orgasm, a clitoral stimulator (i.e. vibrator) can allow them to have orgasms sometimes for the first time. Men can train themselves to last longer and overcome premature ejaculation. While both men and women can enhance masturbation, learn about their bodies -- which is the first step in teaching a partner! And, of course, many kinds of sex toys can also be enjoyed purely for sexual and sensual pleasure with a partner!”

She looked around the room, sensing any confusion in what she had just said, but also so she could breathe.

“Now beside you there should be a range these different ‘toys’. What I want you to do is, easily enough, study them, if you want you can take them home and experiment. The main reason we are doing this exercise is because there is a problem with such ‘toys’ and that is knowing how to find a good sex toy. Whether you are in the market for a dildo, vibrator, or whatever, quality and reliability is extremely important. Every one clear?”

“Yeah.”

“I think I got that.”

“Try out the different sex toys, oh yeah now that’s what I’m talking about”

“Ororo, you got a phone call!” Her head was turned to the open door that lead into main house, and standing there was her god daughter, Catherine Pryde, she was holding out the phone, jolting it from side to side.

“Excuse me one second,” She said to her group as she made her way to the teenager. “thanks Kitty.”

“Hey no problem.” The Brown haired child turned around, blowing a bubble the size of her face, sending the message to Ororo that said ‘I’m going to be anti-social, please don’t talk to me.’

She put the phone to her ear, “Hello Ororo Munroe speaking, Jean how may I help you?”

“Whoa, how’d you know it was me?”

“Well it’s not everyday I get phone calls. Besides you’re the only one that dares call me when I’m working.”

“Oops sorry. It’s just that, a colleague of mine, well I kind of recommended him to you, and well I thought I may as well prepare you for the damage.”

“Damage?”

“Yeah, this colleague…friend of mine, he’s been all whoop de doop for a few days now, and I didn’t know what else to do. From what you taught me I’d say it was serious P.S.T”

“P.S.T?”

“Yeah, Pre-Sexual Tension.”

“Jesus Jean, you must really be bored to think of something like that, haha. I actually kinda like it, that’s the creepy part. So what type of guy is he?"

“The kind that’ll sit in a car outside to check you out and all, and then a week later will knock on your door going ‘hey sex me up lady’”

“Ahh I see. He’s that bad, huh?”

“Yep.”

“Well thanks Jean, I could do with someone thats hard work for a change.”

“What about Emma and that guy of hers?”

“Oh they just left.”

“Haha. ‘Finally’ I here you say. Well look I gotta go, a lot of work to do.”

“Okay Jean, I’ll speak to you soon. Oh and don’t stress yourself out, don’t want to miscarriage now do we?”

“True, very true, well bye ‘Roro.”

“Yeah see you soon and thanks.”

“No problem.” She put the phone down, she really missed not having Jean around, all those times she tried to teach Jean how to kiss, and Jean always said that she knew how to, but when her first boyfriend came along when she was nineteen, twenty, boy, She had to laugh. She really did miss the old days.

“Okay people, Times up. If you wanna take some of these things home, you can, just don’t bring them back okay. Next week I’ll show you some sexual positions you may find…interesting”
An egg timer? by Mimz
“Right…can I have your name please?” The young girl at the desk asked, as he was getting is bearings. It looked normal, nothing out of the ordinary as he had so blankly put it. He had sat outside in his car for three days straight now, making sure this place was okay. His friend Marie had just laughed at him.

“Now sugah, no need to worry, these places are normal, what is it with men and thinkin’ that places with sex in the name are hoar houses. Ah’ve been to places like it, they’re pretty good.”

“Logan…Howlett.” The girl behind the desk looked as if she was still in school, acted like it too. I mean how much gum can a person fit in their mouths at one time. She blew a bubble, as she scribbled down his name, her handwriting unreadable.

As her bubble popped, her eyes became slightly diverted, she may have been only seventeen but ’Good God he’s huge’ she smiled as she looked back up at his face.

“Okies…” Was that actually a word. He didn’t really matter, kids were making up words these days like no tomorrow, otherwise he was just getting old. Besides, it was then when an angelic voice appeared, one that came form the opened lips of the door. “Now on to a few personal questions…”She turned her head round listening to what he also heard.

‘Come on ladies, your meant to be in control, I want to see those hips moving Gladys.’ the voice was like little bits of heaven, even if its spoke words of teaching sex positions. Which it most probably was. A buzzer sounded, to him it sounded familiar…An egg timer?

‘Looks like we’re out of time folks, some good work today.’ The door opened and a tidal wave of people were washed out. A wave that soon dispersed and vanished as bags, coats, and other various objects were gathered.

“Back to the questions. Have you ever…Hey ‘Roro, watch it.” his attention was once again brought back to the ‘eager’ girl. But his gaze travelled, down to were she was looking, finding, as he leant over the desk, one of the nicest rump’s he’d ever seen on a woman.

“Where is it?” She muttered under the desk. She jumped up “OWW! Shit!” The middle and forefinger on her left hand were then placed in her mouth, as her right hand swiftly picked up a mouse trap, that looked older, than her oldest client, Gladys, who this year would be turning eighty-eight. “What’s this doing here?”

“April fools, from last year.” Ororo stared at her. An innocent smile played across the younger of the two women.

“Shouldn’t you be doing homework?” She said as she removed the clipboard form the younger girl, Kitty.

“Well, yeah, but I was like helping you, and besides homework, sucks major cock.”

“Language child, in this house we do not swear until we reach eighteen. Now go.” Ah so she was still in school. Teenagers. She went, dancing as she went up stairs, while making comments sarcastically about how homework is so much fun, it was almost believable.

“Logan, that’s right isn’t it?” she looked up “You never can tell, information maybe misleading. Especially with that one, she smiled “right this way please.”

They walked past the room in which her class had just ended, and went into a room that was at the end of the hall way. Once they were in the room, she closed the door.
The first thing he seemed to do, as she noticed, was look around, as he had done on the ten second walk down here. All the rooms were of moderate size, and each wall seemed to have some sort of artwork hung up. Though only two pieces had references to sex, he thought there’d be more.

“Do you like it?” She asked trying to get him settled “decorated it myself, I hate professionals, they always seemed to…I don’t know…over react, so that the room suffocates, as do the people in it, like in a he crowd of people, and you feel like your drowning.”

“Yeah, Sure.” So he wasn’t one for ‘small talk’. that summed him up pretty well, he didn’t waste his time, or maybe rushed it.

“What I mean to say is that I’m claustrophobic. Anyway moving on, where did you and Catherine get too?”
She smiled, one hell of a smile, not one women give away everyday. It was a natural seduction smile, one she probably did all the time, without realising the effects.

“Catherine?” Confusion worked with him, made him look, boyish, cute.

“Yeah, the girl with the gum.?”

“Oh that thing,” THING, MY GOD DAUGHTER IS NO THING, A PAIN IN THE ARSE, YES, BUT NOT A THING. “Just the name, and she was going to ask me some ‘personal’ questions”

“Okay, then lets start from there. When did you lose your virginity?” Ask him direct, brilliant girl. “Honesty is important.”

“Sixteen”

“A late bloomer.” A late bloomer, a late FUCKING bloomer! “Ever visited a whore house, prostitutes etc?”

“Lady, every man in America has gone to a whore house!”

“Wrong, every unstable man in America has gone to a whore house.” she smiled ‘Haha’ “gone with a person of the same sex, or with animals?”

“Excuse me! Why would a person do that?”

“Experimental reasons, To get in touch with their sexuality, to feel comfortable with themselves, the animal part is just for experimental purposes though.” She paused looking at him, ‘is he going to answer or shall I ask again.’

“No I haven’t…have you?” His attention on this one answer. “Remember, honesty is a good thing.” She kept her face straight though she really wanted to laugh, laugh out loud, it wasn't hard for her to answer at all.

“Of course, it was really nothing special, just my time as a prostitute, well friend to a prostitute, she gave me lessons. Both men and women visit them there, did you know that?” He sat there mouth hung open, Jesus.

“Unlike you Mr. Howlett, I don’t have a problem with mine, or a person sexuality. Back to the questions, have you ever used a dildo or other sex toys…”

“Hell yes?” ‘Oh boy gotta lot of work to do here.’

“…On yourself?”

“No!” She nodded.

“How many times do you masturbate a week?”

“How many times do you?”

“Fair enough.” She rolled her head on her shoulders trying to relax. Writing down notes once she’d finished.

“Anything else?” he asked, as he looked at her hand on the pencil. ‘Magic hands’ he thought, ‘Jean’s right, my sex drive is on overdrive.’

“No that’s all. Are you staying in a hotel or do you want a room?”

“I’ll stay at the hotel I’m with.”

“Very well. But it is quite a drive, you’ll be spending quite a lot on petrol, and on these sessions.” He sat there for a moment, deep in thought, or did he just want to know what she’d wrote about him. Or was it both? In the end it was her that made the decision for him. “I’ll get Kitty to make you up a bed.” She stood up the clipboard lying flat on the desk. “Are you coming?” She asked as she stood in the door way “I’ll show you around before you get settled.” She left the room, as if expecting him to follow.

Before he left however his hands took hold of the clipboard and flipped it over, to see what she had put.
“Should’ve known.” He said, as he studied the many different images on the board, “doodling, am I really that boring.” he got up and walk away

“Will you keep up!” She shouted as she saw him just exiting her ‘office’ she tapped her foot on the hard wood floor.

“Men!”…“Women!”
‘It’s going to be a long night!’ by Mimz
“Hello.”

“Hey Scott, it’s me, the one who touched your wife up couple o’ years back…”

“Oh, hey ‘Ro. What’s up?”

“Your wife there, I need to talk to her?”

“Sorry sis, she’s out.”

“Ugh.”

“Want me to take a message?”

“No, it’s fine. Just moan at her for me, would ya.”

“Err…sure.”

“Thanks.” End of call.

“Don’t people ever say goodbye these days,” He put the receiver down and looked at his wife, she was just standing there, sympathetically. “What did you do this time?” He said as his wife mimed ‘thank you’ up into the heavens.

“Scott why would you think I did something?” He raised an eyebrow, looking at her suspiciously. She cracked, “I gave Logan a few days off work, is all. P.S.T. I told him that ‘Roro could help him.”

“You didn’t, ‘Cause that’s called cruelty.”

“Look, he’s had it hard lately, they both had. Their passing their cell-by-dates, Scotty boy. Their perfect for each other, well once you get past the icy exterior and animalistic attitude.” She looked at him as if trying to make reason, make him see, see what sense, ‘yeah right’. He turned around leaving her in the kitchen by herself. “Hey! Where are you going?”

“To bed!” He called over his shoulder.

“You mean I’m not going to some?”

“Yeah Jean,” He turned around and waved at her “bye.”

“Scott” She moaned his name like a six year old who’d been deprived of sweets. She ran after him.

‘It’s going to be a long night!’



******************


Why had she rang Jean up earlier, was it because she was lonely, or just to moan about how she’d ever so ‘innocently’ dumped Logan on her. With Jean though there was also a catch, she never did things without a reason or without purpose. Like giving away money to charity, someone always got something out of it.

She couldn’t stop thinking of what it could be, maybe that’s way she couldn’t sleep, or was it the infernal noises coming from the room below her, noises she never knew a man could make. They were arousing her, she couldn’t help it, she was only human after all.

But she would never of imagined her human self to be here. She wanted to make something of her life, it wasn’t that she wasn’t well known, around here pretty much everyone knew her, it just hadn’t been what she really wanted. Yes, she enjoyed what she did, but she had wanted to be someone bigger, more important, like an MP, her first choice in careers, she loved politics, it just didn’t fit with her.

She was a free spirit not one to coop up, and be told what to do, she had to find her own way in life, connect with mother nature, with mother natures children, and so that’s what she had done, she was happy. Then why was she feeling like this?


‘I need to get out of here, escape and have some fun’ she got out of bed, rather more like rolled out of bed, and stripped of her night clothes. The freedom of walking around in the nude, nothing could beat it. Nothing could feel better against her skin that the warm summer night air. So why was she getting re-dressed again.

Flicking through her wardrobe, as if it were a magazine, she pulled out her skin tight leather pants, black, and her favourite baroque bondage bodice. A boned corset top with heart shaped neckline, zipped and strapped front. Lace up back and strapped sleeves. Red. To be more pacific, blood red, dried.

She didn’t bother with make up or hair, they were, to her, always a waste of time, and unneeded necessities, that only slag’s wore. No offence Jean. She got on her hands and knees, and started rummaging under her bed. ‘Where is it?’ It being the same item she had been looking for the day HE arrived.

“Ah-ha. Got it.” Her vinyl transformer 3-way trench Coat draping it over her shoulders as she stood, placing her arms in the sleeves. Closing her attic bedroom door quietly, as she made her way down the long, lonesome hall ways.

“Where do you think your going? And dressed like that, nu-huh, I don’t think so.” She turned around her face screwed up, eyes closed. Slightly opening her right eye, she relaxed, ‘not a problem’ she thought, facing the teen head on.

“Just out, I need to let loose a little and I thought…”

“No you don’t. I’m not like, having you come back with some random guy, and let you fuck him sense less, AND find that he’s taken My most valuable possession.” she paused, “Not like last time.”

“Oh, come on Kitty, I’ve been working myself hard to the bone. Like you‘ve never needed to let loose.”

“Yeah that ain’t gonna work, not with me. The princess of Sheba, maybe but not with me.”

“I agree with half-pint here.” ‘What the…’ she covered herself up, wrapping her coat around her midsection, as to cut off wondering eyes. ‘He’s obviously not the only one with P.S.T’

“And where do you come into all of this?” A frown crept on to her face.
“Hey wont frowning ruin your pretty face?” One more sarcastic remark and he would’ve pushed her right off the edge. “If ain’t allowed to get laid, no ones allowed to get laid, you got me, ding bat.”

“Hey I’m the teacher, I can do what I like, you’re the troubled school boy who’s come for counselling, so bet it.” ‘Oh boy, better leave them to it, they’ll be here all night again.’

“I’m going to bed.” Kitty said huskily, not wanting to break up the argument and draw attention to herself. She waved sympathetically to the middle man, and entered her room, closing her door tightly shut, as not to hear the remarks that were shared the previous night, and the night before that, and that, and that.

“Why I let Jeannie get me hooked up with you I don’t know!”

“You hooked up with me!? I’m the one suffering here. I should have listened to her when she said ‘damage’ asked for more info.” She said playfully, purposely winding him. Moving her fore finger in a circular motion, as kids did these days to add effect to their ‘teaching’. ‘Teaching my arse.’

“Hey, don’t take that tone with me!”

“What tone, my ‘I don’t give a crap what you think tone’, ‘cause right now it’s the only tone I have that it’ll get it into your thick skull, that I can do what I want when I want.”

“Yeah well me too.”

“Oh no, I don’t think so! You’ve been given a strike programme, and you’re to follow it, otherwise, there’s the door.” She moved her arm, and pointed in the direction of the door, her trench coat opened slightly following her movements, her outfit underneath made visible.

He couldn’t help but let his eyes wonder over her form, so far she had worn sweats and old t-shirts, and at one point dungarees, when she was trying to help him ‘get in touch with nature’, as it’s meant to help relieve stress, and relax the mind. Surely woman wasn’t meant to look THAT good in such an outfit. His jaw dropped.

“Now that should be made illegal!” he said, a huge grin washing over his features. He licked his lips, and met her gaze. Her face, expressionless.

“You know what, if I cant have a decent conversation with you from now on, you can find your own way of sex…stress relief.”

“It ain’t stress, and I’m not the only one with sex related problems ‘round here darlin’.” He said as his eyes once again shamelessly took in her form. She threw up her hands.

“See that’s were your wrong, again, your sexually frustrated, I’m just looking for a good time!”

“Whatever you say ‘Ro. Night.”

“Yeah, be careful not to suffocate.” She said as she walked past him, and back up to her room. ’Another night spoilt by that, that…bastard!

He watched as her ass swayed with her hips, her hair trailing behind. “I’d love to have a women like that any day.” He muttered to himself as her bedroom door slammed shut.

‘Welcome to another day in paradise!’
More fun this way by Mimz
He felt stupid doing this, standing outside a girls bedroom door waiting for her to answer. Even though he hadn’t knocked he still expected her to open the door, hoping she knew he was out there.

“Come to me Logan, come to me.” She had said earlier on.

“When?”

“Tonight!”


And so he was here, being a coward. Lately it was the only thing he was good at. The first few weeks…okay days he had been a cocky little shit, and he had admitted to it, then he had felt like a school boy experiencing his very first crush and he covered it up with bullshit. Now, he was so close to peeing his pants. God how much he hated her.

“Come in!” She said as he rapped on the door. Taking deep breath he turned the knob and entered the bedroom. It was simply decorated like her office and very spacious. His eyes wondered trying to make out or even find her form. Then he saw her, or rather she saw him. She held a book in one hand, the chaise lounge arm in the other as she pushed from the seat. She wore a pair of black rimed glasses-square not round. Who knew she wore glasses? Just for reading perhaps?

He watch closely as she out the book aside, followed by her glasses which now lay atop the united mass of paper. She smiled at him. The smile she had used during his first day here. Pure seduction. He smiled back her, shyly.

She stood only inches from him, their breath mingled. Closing the gap, he locked his lips with hers, her hands roaming over his t-shirt covered chest. Her slender fingers curling around the neck pulling him further into the room.

“Wait here!” She said, running across the room to her bedside cabinet. She opened the top draw and moved a box. A sly smile crept upon her features. Closing the draw with her hip, she made her way back to Logan. Handing him over the box, he gave her a curious look, “‘Ro?” She gestured with her head for him to open it, and that he did. His eyes widened in surprise. “‘Ro what is this?” He asked dropping the box but still holding the content firmly in his hand.

“Of all the people…It’s a vibrator!”

She swung him round and closed the door, hard, just as he was. His last words echoed down the hallway, escaping from the gap under the door,

“Holy shit!”

*******************

Three weeks had past, and the weather projected just how Ororo felt now and then. Waking up on that beautiful morning hoping to wake up to a friendly face, but instead she woke finding that half of the bed cold, and empty, all save a small note. There was no name on the envelope, there needn’t be one. That small letter had been kept safe in her pocket ever since she read it, and after she re-read it, it still made it’s way back.

Ororo,

Last night shouldn’t of happened…No, I’m glad last night happened, really, it should have happened just not then. Bad timing as always, huh?

I’m sorry ‘Ro, believe me I am. I never felt anything like that before, it was all thanks to you darlin’.

Bye for now, (I hope not always)

Love,
Logan.


“Ororo, we got company.” Kitty’s voice rang out, helping her escape all line of thought about him.
She took her eyes away from the rain outside and looked at the face of hr best friend and the man she had called brother since they were little.

“Baby, I’m sorry, when Logan told me…I know I should have come sooner.” She said wrapping her arms around Ororo’s form.

“Nothing happened, Jean, we just slept together.” She said sarcastically, trying to lighten her mood. And of course it hadn’t worked.

“I know, I’m just overreacting as normal, but honey it’s partly my fault.” Ororo looked at her slightly puzzled, and thought back to the day Jean had phoned her about Logan’s maybe trip up here.

“What do you mean?”

“I tried playing matchmaker again, I’m sorry. I got punished though real bad too.” She groaned. A child deprived of sweets.

Ororo leaned towards Jean and whispered for only her to hear, “He didn’t give, did he?” A smile spread across her lips, as Jean shook her head.

“He pretended to be asleep half the time.” Ororo laughed for the first time in three weeks.

“I don’t blame you Jean, and don’t blame yourself and Scott dear…”

“Yeah ‘Roro?”

“Don’t ever deprive your wife of sex, it’s not good for the system.” He rolled his eyes at her, and stuffed his hands in his pockets, walking around nervously.

“He misses you, he really does,” Jean said softly, “Come back with us?”

“Jean I don’t want to see him, I can’t. besides I hate were you work…”

*********

“Why did I agree to this…no why did you make me agree to this?” Ororo asked as she pulled her Harley-Davidson up to the curb. Using her foot to kick out the stand, holding the bike upright instead of flat on the floor.

The two girls entered the building, “You didn’t, we kidnapped you, remember the headache?”

“Not really!” They laughed. As they walked up the mountain of stairs that lead to the main entrance. AS soon as the doors swung open all eyes rested on Ororo. She was wearing leather after all. Full bike suit, with the top zip placed down showing the majority of her cleavage. Her long white hair tumbling down her back.

She didn’t realise she’d knocked into him until he heard him grumble. She bent down picking up the scattered papers, trying to co-ordinate them into the right files. It was no wonder that she never became a lawyer, too much paper work.

“Sorry” She muttered.

“Ororo?” The man asked. Holy-titty-fucking-crap! she thought, as she came eye to eye with Logan.

“Hi…” She said, smiling at him. A secret smile, a smile that was meant for him and only him, he retuned it. They stood up, both with their hands on the files, Logan’s slightly a hold of Ororo’s. “We need to talk!” She said. He nodded, directing her to his office. Once they entered he pulled down the blinds and locked the door. As soon as he turned to face her, their lips locked.

“Shit, I’m glad I had your phone number.” He muttered into her mouth.

“And I am glad you left your address with that disastrous note.”

“Some hot stuff you put into those letters darlin’.” He said taking her lips in his again. Her legs found his waist. He led them over to the table, and lay Ororo back. Pulling the zip even further down. “I missed you ‘Roro.” he said as his fingers travelled down to the heat between her thighs. She gasped at his touch.

“I hate you so much Logan!” She murmured. Arching herself into him, she was rewarded with a groan.

“I hate you too darlin’, I hate you too!”

“Good.” They paused their actions, “You think we should tell them?”

“Nah, it’s more fun this!”

She smirked, he grinned.

They carried on.
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=1778