Look but don't touch by Mimz
Summary: they are two completely different people, and yet so similar. Teenage mutants.
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 11324 Read: 13119 Published: 06-29-06 Updated: 07-12-06

1. No problem! by Mimz

2. What's It to You? by OriginalCeenote

3. Give him a Chance by windrider1

4. Swift change of events by Mimz

5. Dreams and re-enactments by Mimz

6. Mind control by Mimz

7. Tears of pain by Mimz

8. Make up-Make over by Mimz

9. Fly paper by Mimz

No problem! by Mimz
English literature, it was one of her favourite lessons, though, their teacher was pretty cool too, Mr Henry McCoy. The guy that depended on, or lived even, on Shakespeare. When she had first come here that had been her first task, Shakespeare plays, how many there were, and name them all. She had done it in class, no problem. Her parents, when she was little used to take her too see enactments of his plays, so she could learn.

For the past ten minutes she’d been staring out the window, creating miniature tornados with the wind, the leaves dancing to it’s song. She smiled contently, so her usual smile. She was making these things happen, but of course she knew that.

She felt a jab in her ribs, and her hand rubbed over the tender area of flesh, her smile gone, and it’s replacement was a snarl. Her icy stare never leaving her friend calm demeanour.

((Why’d you do that)) she asked through the psychic link, she and her friend, Jean, shared.
((Because your not paying attention)) Jean’s gaze drifted calmly to the front at their teacher who looked slightly curious, and yet slightly annoyed.

“Miss. Munroe, this is the last time I shall ask, can you please tell us what you think of Antonio’s and Bassanio’s relationship, from the scene we have just covered?” She gave a simple nod, and as usual she took a deep breath.

She had done this nights before, preparation for this class was needed, if you wanted to say on Mr McCoy’s good side. His beast like could easily make someone misinterpret his warm heart. It had never worked with her ‘never judge one, as they could judge you.’ That had been what her mother had taught her.

“At first I must admit I did find it slightly homosexual, but looking at it from an Elizabethan audience, they would have seen it quite differently, as it was common for a man to have a close relationship with a person of the same sex, and not be involved sexual. And looking at it from that angle, I found it to be platonic, though, at the time I did have to keep in mind of these theories that Shakespeare may have been involved with men, even if he was married.”

“Though I did not ask for Shakespeare’s relationship with men, I must say, well done.” He smiled at her. So what she and Jean were the teachers pet, the two of them were unpopular, and as other students would put it, ‘geeks’. the duo where straight A students. “It is true what Ororo has just said their relationship is platonic…” And so the lesson carried on.

It was in that time, when Ororo thought of the reasons why she was here, and why some people are just jerks. Her parents had died when she was young, at the age of five, a plane crash into their home, in Cairo, burying the three of them alive, Ororo survived. It was a year after that Charles found her, knowing who and what she was, he kept a tab on her, a mental hold. Not long after she travelled further into Africa. When her powers emerged, she stumbled upon a small tribe, here she learnt to control her powers further, and used them for the good of ‘her’ people. From the age of thirteen to fifteen, two years, she was their goddess. Months after her fifteenth birthday Charles asked her to come home, to learn and join his team of X-men.

It was then that they found how high her intellectual levels were, and how powerful she could one day become. Jean, the quiet red head she had befriended from the start, and instantly becoming a target for jocks and cheerleaders.

It wasn’t soon after, that the halls of Xavier’s became flooded, new mutants came and went within the time of two years, apart from that nothing changed, and she remained a target for the rich and demanding Amara Aquilla, and her group of friends, or as Ororo called them ‘the followers’, Rogue, who’s name no one was sure of, and Catherine Pryde, and not forgetting their personal ‘hit man’, the bubble gum chewing Jubilation Lee.

But they weren’t the only one’s how gave them trouble, the footballers were tough cookies too. Except for one, Scott, but that’s because he had fallen for Jean big time. Jean and Scott had been here before her, and were good friends, always had been, but since Scott joined that football team, they saw less and less of him everyday.

The football team made up of;
Alex Summers-Scott apprentice
Kurt Wagner-Nightcrawler
Sam Guthrie-Cannonball
Lucas bishop-Bishop
Bobby Drake-Iceman
Roberto DaCosta-Sunspot
James ‘Jamie’ Madrox-Multiple
Logan Howlett-Wolverine and so on.

She didn’t much care for football though, she just new the players by name, everyone did. When there was a match on she’d stay inside, cooped herself up in her loft apartment, as Jean called it, and worked on her art, or rode the winds, to strengthen her powers. As long as no one caught her flying she was fine, apart from the Professor and Jean no one else knew how she could use the winds to levitate her self, or to some people to fly.

The bell went.

Picking up her things and stuffing them in her bag, she got up. Slumping her back over her shoulder as she slowly dawdled out of them room. She noticed that Jean had gone, probably scared that Miss. Niles (Tessa) would shout at her for being late again. It was then that it happened.

“You think your so clever don’t you?” Amara’s voice sounded the corridors, as she stepped out of the class room, to wards her locker.

“Excuse me!?” She had always been smart, her parents were two of the smartest people she’d known, many times Charles had also told her that she had a high IQ, one of the highest in the school, ‘so no I don’t think I’m smart, I know I’m smart’ she thought, but she refused the temptation to say it, all hell would break loose, surely.

“That big ‘speech’ you gave, and you weren’t even paying attention, and yet the teacher still bows down to you and gives you praise.”

“Well, I was a goddess.” It was a bad move, but she could no longer contain it, and to be honest it was a good comeback. Amara smashed her into the lockers, and held her up, her fore arm crushing her throat.

“Don’t do it again, you hear me.” She spat at her, physically. Letting Ororo down she walked away.
“Bitch” she whispered. Amara was fuming, turning hastily on one foot, her fist connected with Ororo stomach, with such force it made her scream.

Another punch, Ororo found herself on the floor. A foot connected with her jaw, blood spurted everywhere. “I heard that” Amara said watching as Ororo cried on the floor.

“AMARA! PRINCIPLES OFFICE RIGHT NOW!” Mr. McCoy’s voice bounced from the walls, he looked sternly at the ‘pop princess’. Another student-Logan-rushed to her side, and helped her.
“Easy now” He sounded different, less rough. Mature. “You ‘k?” He asked, did he care? No, a guy like him can’t possibly care, can’t feel.

“No! Why d’you care anyway, she’s one of yours.” She threw back bitterly, as he took her to the medi-lab.

***************

McCoy was just talking to me ‘bout my English course work from last term, my heightened senses letting me know sumthin’ was wrong, that’s when I heard it. A scream, one that’s in obvious pain.

Munroe’s scent comin’ off strong in the room, anger, fear, PAIN. Clear enough right. Mr McCoy smelt it to, I could tell, he wer ahead of me.

His shout piercing’ my ears, I thought they’d bleed. I saw Amara, she had her innocent look plastered on her face, why? I didn’t know. Not ‘til teach moved out o’ the way.

That’s when I saw her, lying in the foetal position cryin’ her eyes out. I’d never seen her hurt before, but then I ain’t been here long, so I didn’t know her well.

From the first day I arrived here, I got drag into the wrong crowd. Me, I’m a loner, a lone wolf. Just like her, kinda anyways.

I went to pick her up help her, y’know. I wanted to. I tried to comfort her, but she threw it back at me.

“Easy now” I said, “You ‘k?” stupid question really, ‘course she wasn’t okay. Great start, huh?

“No! Why d’you care anyway, she’s one of yours.” She threw back bitterly. What was that meant to mean? One of mine…I let it drop, no point in arguing’ with her, not one who controls lightenin’, with the metal in my body, she’d kill me.

I took her to the medi-lab, sooner the better. We stayed in silence the whole way there, strange thing was it weren’t uncomfortable. I knew she’d noticed it too, from all the looks she kept glancing my way, it was impossible to miss.

It weren’t long before McCoy…Hank came down, cleared her up a bit. I don’t know why, but I felt possessive over her, I growled, I don’t even know this girl, ‘cept she’s smart, keeps herself to her self, same as me, part from the smart part I guess.

How long I just stood there, I don’t know, but Hank had gone, she was just starin’ at me, again. I met her gaze, only to have her look away, blue eyes. They worked beautifully with her, on her? Not sure how to explain.

“Thank you.” Did she just thank me? She smiled shyly. “Sorry to what I said earlier too, I had no right.”

My mind was reeling, I didn’t know what to say, no one had ever thanked and apologised to me in the same sentence b’fore. Only too words rolled off my tongue at that moment.

“No problem.”
What's It to You? by OriginalCeenote
"That looks like it hurts."

"Good guess. It does," Ororo groused through her puffy bottom lip, poking it in the mirror.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine. Amara's a grade-A cooch, but yeah, I'm fine." Jean giggled.

"Wish I'd heard her thoughts early enough to tell you to duck." Jean fiddled with some of the tiny articles of jewelry and accessories on Ororo's dresser, spritzing on some of her Vanilla Fields cologne.

"You HEARD her about to kick my butt?"

"Not in so many words," Jean cringed.

"Thanks for nothing."

"Any time," she deadpanned. "So what're you gonna do?"

"Plot her death and how to make it look like an accident."

"Won't help. Professor Xavier might not like that. Don't figure Amara's dad, would, either. Wasn't he a senator or something, and didn't he used to be a soldier?"

"Hmmph."

"Well, there you go." Jean took Ororo's sagging shoulders to mean she agreed with her, but still wasn't happy about it. "Ororo?"

"Yeah?"

"What did Logan tell you earlier today?"

"What do you mean, what did he tell me? Not much of anything," she huffed, hugging her Hello Kitty throw pillow to her chest. "He's just a big jerky football player, and he just happened to pass by after she got the jump on me."

"Looked pretty concerned," Jean grinned. "Didn't look bad in his jersey, either."

"Shut UP!" Ororo chucked the pillow at Jean, but not before she used her teke to deflect it.

"Ororo and Logan, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I..."

"Don't you dare finish that," Ororo warned.

"...N-G! First comes love, then comes..."

"I'm warning you!" Ororo had already leapt off the bed, chasing Jean with the discarded pillow raised over her head.

"MARRIAGE, then comes Ororo with a BABY CARRIAGE!" Jean was dodging Ororo and giggling the whole time, her side aching from laughing at her best friend's expense.

KRAKA-THHOOOOOMMMM...

"Better calm down, you, look at the sky!"

"Quit stalling, I owe you a major butt-kicking!"


Overhead, Logan listened to the thump of footsteps echoing through the floor of Ororo's loft from his bedroom on the second floor. Ororo always seemed pretty serious, he mused to himself, but get her and Jeannie together, and all they did was whisper back and forth and share that look like they were communicating with Jeannie's telepathy. Logan was just wondering what was going on in Ororo's head.

He felt like a chump. His senses had gone off the chart, smelling the predatory tang of Amara's scent just seconds before she got the jump on Ororo and lunged for her at her locker. He'd never quite trusted Amara; she seemed awfully spoiled. Guthrie spent so much time trying to show off for her that he sometimes forgot himself, like the time he flew into the titanium wall of the Danger Room during a workout instead of through the hoops while he was on a slalom course. He'd gotten distracted by Amara showing off her new uniform with its short skirt. Logan, in hindsight, kinda couldn't blame him, but she just wasn't his cup of tea.

The thought occurred to him that his cup of tea, lately, was more of a tall drink of water. Tall, slender, blue-eyed, and with downy waves of white hair tumbling down her back.

The look she'd given him when he asked if she was okay bothered him. She'd lumped him into the same little category as Amara, and he wasn't sure what he'd done to deserve it.

Well, bub, maybe it's time to find out...
Give him a Chance by windrider1
Ororo and Jean’s peels of laughter halted, interrupted by a sharp rap on the bedroom door. Ororo lifted her eyes warily to Jean, “Who is it?” she called.

“Logan.”

Jean’s eyes glittered a silent “I told you so.”

Ororo dropped her cotton weapon, smoothing her hair reflexively. She looked at Jean again ((What should I do?))

((You may want to open the door.))

((Shit.)) Ororo couldn’t prevent her hand from shaking slightly as she reached for the brass handle. With a deep, steadying breath Ororo jerked open the door, once more face to face with the ruggedly handsome Logan Howlett.

“What?” She said, wincing internally at her harsh tone. She heard Jean’s disgruntled sigh behind her but she waved her hand behind her back in a shoo/silence motion.

“Hey.” Logan said, his lip quirking a bit. “Just came to check up on ya.” Surprising her, his hand lifted, and he traced her swollen lip with his thumb. “Looks like it hurts.”

Ororo blinked dazedly. “Yes, that seems to be the running theory.”

“Hnh.” His hand dropped. “You wanna go for a walk?” He asked unexpectedly.

“No.”

“She’d love to.”

Ororo glared at Jean over her shoulder. Turning back to Logan she replied, “Don’t you have practice or something?”

He shrugged. “Not for another hour. So how ‘bout it?”

Thinking of the shit she’d get being seen with him from the other followers she shook her head. “No. Thanks.” She started to close the door but a strong hand wrapped around the frame, stopping her.

“Why not?” His dark eyes were curiously intense.

“I-I have school work to do.” She stammered.

“You’re a genius. No worries there. What’s the next excuse.” He wasn’t buying it.

Ororo ran her hand through her hair. “I just don’t want to, okay?”

He let go of the door and stepped back, holding up his hands dismissively. “That’s all ya had to say.”

Why did he sound hurt? Ororo wasn’t given much time to ponder that as a shout echoed down the corridor.

“Yo! Logan!” Bobby drake was jogging towards them. Medium height and average build, blessed with good looks and a flamboyant sense of humor Bobby was the youngest player on their football team. His gaze flicked questioningly between Ororo and Logan.

When Bobby never elaborated as to what he wanted Logan growled, “What, Drake?”

“Oh, oh yeah. Bishop and Alex are springing for pizza down at Tony’s. Let’s go.”

Tony’s was a popular hang out for the players and the groupies of the players.

“Naw, I’m cool.”

Bobby’s eyebrows jacked. Logan was the biggest eater on the team, gifted with a healing factor and killer metabolism, the man could down two large pies and a 2-liter of cola without a grumble. “You sure?” He hesitated.

“Yeah.”

Bobby’s eyes once more traveled to Ororo. “Getting some help on your homework?” he asked.

As if that would be the only reason a boy would talk to her, Ororo silently fumed. Hearing more than enough she said icily, “No. He’s not.” And slammed the door.

“Dammit.” Logan shot Bobby a hard glare.

“What?” Bobby seemed completely befuddled. Logan’s lip curled and he stalked past the fellow player and down the hall. “What?” Bobby called after him. “Come on man, whaaaat?”

Inside her room, Ororo let her head drop forward so that it rested against cool wood.

“You really like him.” Jean murmured, softly, slightly surprised.

“No,” Ororo denied weakly.

“Yes. You do.” ((Don’t lie to a telepath, Ororo. It’s no use.))

“It doesn’t matter.” She straightened.

“Why not?”

With a resigned sigh, Ororo said, “I’m not like you Jean. I’m not funny, or pretty, or from th right family.”

Jean frowned. “So, you’re going to make it about that, are you?”

“Look, Jean--”

“No, you look.” She reached for Ororo’s hands. “You’re smarter than that. You know there is more to people than their social background. Give him a chance. He could surprise you.” She kissed Ororo’s cheek. “Think about it.”

Alone in her room once more, Ororo sat heavily on her bed, hugging her Hello Kitty pillow tight against her stomach. She bit her lip, cringing at the sting of pain. Maybe she should give him a chance. After all what was the worst that could happen?
Swift change of events by Mimz
Ororo sat calmly in the sun, each ray heating her skin. She was skipping class-well kind of-it was just that day, a day she always missed all her lessons., given Charles’ permission. Twelve long years and she was still grieving. Her body started to convulse as tears fell, disintegrating into the grass. She didn’t bother brush them away, or stop them from flowing. It was the one day she’d allow it. She always felt weak when she cried but missing your parents is something of a weakness in itself.

The rain came. Time came to a heavy halt, as she raised herself from her perch, and simply lost control.

She flew into the heavens, and danced in the wind. A sense of balance stuck with her, as she reminisced the good times. Though, the good times were always over run by the bad, like pen on paper, the lines formed, one by one, creating faces, creating art, creating forms. The ink runs solemnly.

“If ya carry on like that, yer going to hurt someone, darlin’.” A voice called, separating the thunder from the lightening. Her blue eyes meeting wolf like grey.

“What do you care?” She answered, her voice untamed, and wild. Tears lashing out, mixing in with the rain.

“I don’t, not much anyhow. I just don’t want to see you get hurt.”

“I already am hurt, or is it impossible to see. Is the mask so well placed that emotion can’t be noticed?” She quirked up her eyebrow, challenging him. “I thought you could smell wrong doings, or is that just the theory?” She lowered herself, just so that her feet did not touch the ground, but that her eyes were relevantly level with his.

“One hell of an attitude ya got there, shame you don’t bite!” The gap between them was quickly closed as she hastily inched closer. Lightening speed. Her tears burnt her flesh, as her anger presented itself, the wind becoming violent and the lightening ferociously hitting the ground.

“Who says I don’t!?” Her teeth were set firmly together, as were his. His claws unsheathed, his prey willing and ready. She raised herself into the sky once again.

Lightening strikes. First sign of battle. Beast against the Goddess. Rage, Fear and…Lust.

“Your playing with fire darlin’!”

“I tame the storm, Wolverine, I’m sure I can handle fire” Lightening strikes again, knocking him off balance. Stumbling on to his feet, he jumped, raising his claws as he soared through the air, the wind beating against his features. He growled.

“Pathetic!” She raised a hand, and with one sweep, Logan was thrown back, he was no match. Falling backwards, he was thrust into a tree, several cracks were made audible, the bones would not be broken. He fell on all fours, shaking his head, clearing all thoughts. Focus.

He snarled. “Fuck!” Her chuckle was made apparent on the wind, as she pivoted above him. Distraction. He made his was up a thick fir tree. He waited. She was toying with him, had to be.

She danced in front of him, her hands raised above her head, the rain came lashing down, soaking her from head to toe. ((What the…)) His thought was trailed off-all thought was trailed off. Nothing, that’s what she had on, absolutely nothing.

“It seems that the Wolverine does not like fire. Too bad.” She laughed again, as she tangoed with herself.

“Takes two to tango darlin’, always two.” He muttered to himself, risking yet another tree bashing, taking in her form as he went. Memorising it for yet another rainy day. Her face defiant, and strong, her long neck that stretched out until it reached her collarbone. Her perfect rounded breasts, his eyes travelled downwards to her well toned stomach, white hairs between her legs, those endless legs. No wonder she was a goddess he may have been eighteen, but he‘d worship her any day.

Ororo licked her lips, seductively, as he came to her, he had no idea of what he did to her. Her heart pounding in her chest, the patch between her legs was now wet. She could of smelt her own arousal if she wanted to. She looked at his hands, as if he could read minds, his claws withdrew. Even though she itched to know what it felt like to have them touch her skin, she was still aware of the danger. She was not scared, She just did not want another murder on his hands. Exiled.

His strong arms surrounded her. His weight almost twice her own, it was superior. She went down. The wind knocked out of her. He turned them around-impossible-cushioning her as they hit the ground. She straddled him.

Impulse. Her lips met his, feverishly. Their lips moved in unison, their tongues danced. His hands moving to her hips, it was too much, too right. She pulled back, and stood , covering her self shyly, running a hand in her hair.

“I…I’m sorry.” She muttered, taking a few steps back, she turned her back to him, she sprinted, she flew.

He sat up, so tempted to follow her, but he didn’t. so many thoughts played in the back of his mind, one came out stronger than others…

…Forbidden fruit.
Dreams and re-enactments by Mimz
Ororo stalked the hallway, her eyes wandering from every being present. Ignoring Amara’s threats as she went. Something was happening to her and she didn’t like it. The other day with Logan is what scared her most. She was seventeen, not twenty-seven. Her only explanation so far was her bond with nature, that it was aging her and Logan well he had a healing factor and amnesia, no one knew his true age and neither did he. But still…

“Jean I need to talk to you!” She said spotting her friend in the crowd, with Scott. Best place to start. Ororo tugged on her arm, pulling her into the girls bathroom.

“What is it? Everything okay? Amara’s not, well y’know?” Jean asked confused. Playing twenty questions great way t start the day.

Ororo shook her head, “Something’s happening to me Jean, It’s like I’m aging faster than I should be.”

“‘Roro, it’s called puberty.” She said with a smile.

“Nuh-uh. It’s bigger, and it’s creeping me out.”

“Okay so it’s a big case of puberty. Look wouldn’t worry about okay, it can’t be too serious.”

“Sure, fine, okay, but first could you explain my mood swings and hormonal changes, headaches, and my unpredictable periods?”

One word came from Jeans lips, “Puberty!”

“Jean listen to me, it’s not puberty. I have this serious urge to lose all my control, like an animal, I don’t want to be coped up.”

“Does this have anything to do with your crush on Logan by any chance?”

“That’s the problem, Jean, it’s not a crush anymore. Try deep fantasies of lust and desire, and your only half way there,” Jeans mouth fell open, but no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t speak. “I know it sounds irrational, but every time I close my eyes I have these images of the two of us engaging into something only a guy would dream of.” She leant against the wall, Jean followed.

“Are you sure?” Ororo quirked an eyebrow.

“I wouldn’t be telling you otherwise.” Jean stared at her blankly, she looked away, and her features contorted as she thought. Ororo knew quite well tat she was trying to come out with a theory, or some conclusion that might explain it, but it was hopeless, Jean shock her head, and sighed.

“Have you told to the professor or Hank? They might have the answer that I don’t.” Ororo shock her head, “Okay, how about we go now.”

“We have class!”

“So you’ll ace through the work anyway.”

~**~

The main light flashed, as the two girls waited patiently, making it eerie looking. The air was chilled and carried the smell of sterile equipment. The room was white but the broken light made it grey, and gloomy. Ororo shuddered, as she wondered how many people may have died down here, or how many will die in the near future. The hospital like bed matched the room, both were uncomfortable.

They had been here for what felt like hours, almost as if waiting for a time bomb to exploded. Heavy footsteps echoed on the white tiling. In unison, Jean and Ororo turned, watching Dr. McCoy as he made his way over, a file in hand. He had a smile on his face, but his features were worn out and tired.

“Sir?” Jean asked, as her stomach tied itself in knots. She was probably more nervous than Ororo was.

He waited a few moments, and then locked eye contact with Jean and the to Ororo, “How do I put this so you will understand?” he put his finger under his chin as he thought.

“Try in English!” Ororo threw back at him, he snapped his head back and stared at her, she shock her head.

“Probably the best way yes. Ororo I’m afraid that I couldn’t find anything wrong with you. Stress would probably cover most of it, and maybe lack of sleep. Have you had any sleep problems that I should be aware of?”

“No…but I’ve been having strange dreams lately, and I find myself acting out these dreams days after, word for word, it may sound stupid but I like having in my head, I don’t regret anything afterwards either.”

“Could you explain these dreams to me?”

“Well, there kinda intense, something that gets my heart racing. The characters are people I know, but there different in many ways. It’s not until after I’ve played it out that I realise I’ve done it. For all I know I could be re-enacting something right now. On some level though I know I’m not.”

“You said intense…could you possibly go further?”

“NC-17, that pretty much sums it all up.” Hank nodded, “best be off then, thanks Henry.” He smiled, as did Jean.

((See I told you it was nothing to worry about))
((I don’t think it’s stress))
((So what! At least you’ve got a professional answer, that’s something))
((I know, I still think the results are wrong))

They made there way to the door slowly. Ororo stopped just as she reached the door, taking a hand to the frame, she lost balance, and slumped to the floor, holding her head in her hands as if it was just about to fall off.

“Ororo! ORORO!”

Tears streamed down her face, she froze, “Get out of my head!” She hissed, noting the sudden intrusion. It was the last thing that she remembered saying, until her world eventually went back.

~**~

“Now Amara, Logan, I do not wish to see you fighting again, or disturbing others education. This is a school, not a battle field, do you understand?” Charles voice escaped the creeks in the door. On the other side, students listened in closely, as the rain pelted outside, ruining their outside activities, with Dr. McCoy, who hadn’t been seen at all today.

“Yes sir” They said, Amara plastered her innocent look onto her face and looked at her feet, Logan just found himself gazing outside, as the rain smashed against the window pane, something was up, and it wasn’t good.

“Amara I do not wish to see you in here again, otherwise you are on suspension, I’ve had enough of this!”

“But sir I-”

“Enough!” He raised his hand to silence her, the students out side parted like sheep, as the door swung open, as princess popular stepped aside. Only to be pushed down by a blur of blue.

“Charles, I’m so glad I caught you.” He said in irregular breathes.

“Ah good morning Hank,” The professor frowned, “Is something the matter?”

He nodded, “It’s Ororo!”
Mind control by Mimz
Bonnie Tyler’s ‘I need a hero’ blasted out from the small stereo in the kitchen. Sauce pans were spread along the cooker, spaghetti in one, and the bolognese in the other. A twenty-one year old Ororo entered the kitchen, swaying and signing along to the music. Her mother followed pursuit. They were both smiling, this was how it was supposed to be, wasn’t it?

“Africa, mom, I’m going to Africa!” She beamed. Her friend Amara had moved there a few years back and invited Ororo over there for her wedding. The tickets had been booked by Amara’s fiancée, months before.

“Uh-huh. And by plane no doubt?” Her mothers voice sounded young, but her age ridden face said otherwise.

“What’s wrong with flying?”

“Remember how I told you that your father and I were going to go to Cairo when you were six months old?” N’Dare’s back was turned as she stirred the pasta.

“Yeah, it came up some.”

“Our flight was cancelled, reasons unknown. We didn’t try to re-booked, as I said it was a sign from the goddess. David didn’t argue. It was five years after that, that the house we had brought was taken down, a plane went straight through it, luckily no one was hurt. But just think of what would have happened if we had re-booked.”

“You and daddy are just too superstitious.” Wait didn’t that happen. She shook the thought away. No they were here that’s all that mattered.

((Ororo!)) She turned, her eyes wondered, “Who’s there?” She Asked, pulling her arms around her.

“Ororo, are you okay baby?” N’Dare’s voice rang out, but to the unconscious ears of Ororo it was a distant memory.

“This is wrong, your not real! Nothing here is real!” She screamed, and sank to the floor, hugging her knees close to her chest, as she watched the image fade into darkness, only to be lured into another dream.


The darkness slowly changed into white walls. Her mind had created a bedroom, wooden draws, a wardrobe, a four-poster bed, where she now stood. A Stetson placed on her head, shadowing her eyes. The bed sheets rapped around her frame.

She had a visitor.

A sly smile was plastered on her face, “You better get back, your wife will be wondering were the hell you are.”

“I doubt that darlin’, she’ll be grading papers back at the school.” The older man opposite replied, as he buttoned up his shirt.

“Still we don’t want her to be suspicious now, do we? Just think of what could happen if she finds out your shagging your own student.” She pushed herself up, and walked over to him. Draping her arms around his neck.

“She’s all knocked up with the principle, so don’t worry.”

“That loser. He’s more gay than anything. He had more fun when I dressed up in his clothes and let him cut my hair,” Her teacher looked at her with surprise, knowing that she’d probably been through half the male teachers by now. “His orgasm came in five minutes of the main event.”

“Poor Scooter,” He kissed her harshly. “I better get going.” He said as they pulled apart. He took his Stetson from her head and placed it on his. He winked at her, “See ya ‘Ro”

“My parents are out tomorrow, you’ll drop by wont you Logan?” Ororo asked, drawing him in for another kiss.

“I’ll try and get away.” He said against her lips, as he parted them with his tongue. He pulled apart soon after, and headed towards the door.

“Don’t forget to take a shower after, okay? Don’t want any slip-ups!” He winked at her again. As they made their way down stairs, and to the front door. When his car was out of sight, she tried to remember how she got here with him in the first place. All she seemed to remember was that Alannah Myles ‘Black Velvet’ had played that night-their song- as the rain fell.


It was their fault that she got trapped here. Outsiders.

~**~

“Charles?” Hank asked, as he rubbed his temples. For das they had been trying to wake her, but so far she had slipped faster and further away. Charles was finding it hard to reach her, and Jean wasn’t any better. Together it was just useless, or so it had proven. “You look tired my friend, maybe you should rest?”

“You are probably right Henry.” He frowned. He placed a hand on Ororo’s forehead, for comfort. His or hers? She was his prize student, but she was also the daughter he never had. In those two years they seemed to share a bond, one that allowed them to speak freely with one another, no hold backs, or regrets.

“Any progress?” Both men seemed to have aged greatly, during the week. They had both been up late at night ‘til early hours of the morning, tying to find a solution. The lack of sleep had definitely had it’s toll.

“I’m afraid not. She seems to be either ignoring my presence or blocking me out. I can not seem to reach her. I’m afraid that we will soon reach the impossible. So much so that she will not wake.”

“Maybe we’re trying to hard. Everything is possible Charles, the impossible just takes a little longer.”

“Perhaps in some cases that can be true, Hank, but so far I have been lead to believe otherwise. Somehow she is living out everyone of her deepest desires, if it is to be older or much younger, maybe even the same age but under different circumstances.”

“Such as…”

“Such as her parents are still alive, or mutants do not exist. What I think her mind is trying to do is find one in which she prefers to the others as to stay there. We may already be too late.”

“Could mutants possibly exist in her dream world, but her not being one,” Charles nodded, “It would be so if her parents fate is changed.” He added for his own understanding.

“She is at war with herself. Figuring out what is real or not…”

“Is that how she pushed you out earlier?”

“Yes, I was given just a moment to project her name, but that was all. It distracted her, though some how she remembered that particular setting was not real,” Hank nodded, “I don’t know Hank! For once I do not have an answer.”

“You have an answer Charles, it is just the wrong one. I must say on Ororo’s part that her strength is amazing.” Charles quirked up an eyebrow, he focused. The frown on his face showed his deep concentration, “Charles?”

“Perhaps it is someone else’s doing. A stronger telepath.” The pair stopped at the lift’s doors, and waited as the doors opened, and they slipped inside.

“It could be that her powers are growing, and it’s taking a huge impact on her body and mind. But yes there is a chance it could be another mutant. I will run some tests tomorrow. Unlike some of the students I need to sleep.”

“Yes, I do agree with you on that one. Good night Hank.” Charles said as he came to a halt at his bedroom door. Hank kept on walking.

“Night Charles.” He replied as he continued his journey down the hall and to his darkened room, were slumber took control.

~**~

In the depth of Ororo’s mind it was raining as it had been on the first night, their first night. Once again she found herself venturing outside, and her feet finding their way to his house, to Logan’s house. She was hopeful that his wife, Jean, was out with friends, so she could see him, have him. She had to have him. She couldn’t wait until tomorrow, which was now only hours away.

She knocked on the door once, twice, three times, until she heard his voice, “I’m comin’.” She smiled, soon he would be. He opened the door with enough force to break the hinges, unlike most people, she didn’t jump or flinch, she just stood there.

He smiled at her, as her blue eyes met his, “Hey ‘Ro.” Her gaze left his as she looked around his large frame, scouting for any signs of his wife. “She ain’t here,” She nodded, “Come on in, if ya think ya can handle it.” He moved aside as she squeezed passed. He closed the door, and crushed his lips on hers, causing her to moan.

Pulling apart she said, “I can handle anything!” He pulled her into another heart aching kiss, and she knew that it was going to be a long night.

It was all about presence.
Tears of pain by Mimz
Eight days ago…

It was dark, it was quiet. But for Logan it was not too quiet. His sensitive hearing picked up the beating of all the students, even through the walls. He refused to sleep. What had happened between the Munroe kid and him was no coincidence nor was she in her right mind, but neither was he. So instead of sleeping he listened. His ears twitched, a ruffle of footsteps swept through the hall, a scent followed. Amara. He groaned.

He slid out of bed, and just as calmly pulled up a pair of sweats. ‘It would be cold out’ he thought, as he threw on a jumper. He opened his door and followed her scent downstairs, until her figure became visible. He crouched, letting his ears detect any hint of noise. The door opened, he heard it click. He looked round the corner steadily, not to give away his position. Almost as if knowing she was being followed she turned her head, her eyes looking straight at him but not seeing him. Move.

He stayed low down as he moved. When he reached the out doors, the air hit him like an ice pack to the face. He scowled. He sniffed the air, he shuddered as he caught her scent, almost sneezing. He kept the pace steady. The wind drifted, as did her voice. He caught some of the conversation, not all of it.

“I’m paying you good money for this Jason, so you do it right.” Her words sounded harsh, rehearsed. Jason, Jason who?

“Yes Miss, you have my full services, what you ask, I shall comply.” It sounded as if he was under mind control, or was it just the money. He was scared more than anything.

“You better. Otherwise my dad will be on you like a cat, you‘ll say bye-bye to the hellfire club, and Wyngarde industries. I just hope the brilliant Mastermind can fool the great Xavier.” Her voice became harsher, like sand paper on stone. Unbearable torture for sensitive hearing, daredevil would be in his grave by now.

“What is it you wish of me.”

“The girl in this picture, find something that’ll amuse her…in here!” She said, pointing at her head, gesturing to the mind. “She’s troubled, so I’m sure you’ll find something she deeply wants in there.” From her coat pocket she retrieved a thick envelope, money. Jason took it and put it in his own pocket, keeping a firm hand placed over it for safe keeping.

“her natural defence shields are strong, but I can break her, easy.”

“Good now go, your starting to creep me out.” He looked at her blankly, and left into the shadows.

Logan stood from his crouching position, and leaned against the wall, pulling out a cigarette from his jumper pocket, lighting it with his Zippo. He could smell her as she got close.

“What was that all ‘bout darlin’?” He asked making he jump as she faced him.

“What was what about Wolverine?”

“That ass Jason?” She quirked up an eyebrow, she opened her mouth to speak, but instead found her knee connecting with his groin. He growled, “Big mistake!”

“I doubt it.” And with that she left. Only to be faced with him again the next day, to have things get out of hand. It was his fault that they went to see the principle, he used his mutant abilities first. The last time he saw her was when hank barged in like a maniac, because of Munroe, the grin she had on her face.

~**~

Eight days after…

The girl known as Rogue stalked the hall ways. In the students quarters all the lights wee off, as were they in the teachers quarters. She hated the dark. The light in the lab still blinked. Maybe it wasn’t meant to be fixed.

She stopped outside Ororo’s room before going in, she had to admit, she was rather nervous, even if Ororo was in a coma. It still made her feel guilty for all those times that she had stuck by Amara. Bitch, she really was, she could see it know.

She stepped forward, and pressed her knees against the bed, she started to suck on her teeth, unsure of what to do or say. She opened her mouth but no words came. She stood there in silence for a while, until she found comfort in holding the warm yet lifeless fingers of the goddess. Tears slid down her cheeks in an uncontrollable river.

“Ah’m sorry, Ah really am. Ah never meant to hurt anybody,” The words came out in an uncontrollable pace, much like the tears she shed. “Ah know what it feels like not to have a family, and Ah have doubts and insecurities, maybe it’s ‘cause Ah’m so insecure that I take it out on other people, y’know for attention. Ah just wanted to give yah my attention, Ah thought yah might be lonely, bein’ on yah own down here in…this… creepy…place.”

Of course she was given no reply, the tears came faster, “Ah’m so sorry.” She said again.

Ororo’s eyes flickered open, but the blue that was usually held there was lighter, like a blind mans eyes, no pupil could be found, the colour faded, Rogue swore she could see lightening dance. She tried to remove her hand but Ororo’s grip was strong. It frightened her. In one quick movement Ororo’s other hand took hold of her wrist clamping it down. She twisted Rogues arm slightly as she sat up and swung her legs over the edge of the bed.

She smiled. Rogue shook her head from side to side trying to release her arm, but Ororo’s grip tightened. The weather witch pulled Rogue down slightly, so their eyes met. Ororo’s lips brushed hers, as she frantically pulled away. It hurt, unbearable pain cursed through her body. Ororo’s tongue parted her lips, as the kiss deepened, Rogue’s tears for her had dried, as tears from her own pain, made their mark. It wasn’t long before the mutant wilted to the floor. Unconsciousness took over.

Ororo blinked. Her feet touching the cold tiled flooring. It looked different to her, her eyes did not see a medi-lab, instead a well furnished library. To her it had not been Rogue who she had kissed, but a young man. Her mind projected it. No Jason projected it. Unknown to Rogue and to her, he had been in the room, to others he was a wall, his mutant ability made him create illusions, hence his name, Mastermind. He could make her believe what she wanted to believe and more.

Tears framed her eyes, as the young figure fell, but she blinked them back. Her feet cushioned by the red carpet and she took what felt like her first step. She didn’t need to look around, had not time for it. She reached the door and with a steady hand, opened it and walk up the hall, which to her was not grey with metal walls, but wooden and garnished with priceless paintings, again she had no time to admire them.

She walked up the long stairways, her hand skimming the banister as she climbed. She reached yet another hall way-the student quarters. Right at the end like a distant spec lay a door. Her objective. Her red ball gown flowed behind her as she moved, another trick of Jason’s, after all a hospital gown wouldn’t have heightened the imagination.

Unknown to them both Logan lay awake and alert. Her scent drifted into his bedroom. He sniffed the air twice to make sure he was correct, vanilla, sandalwood and rain. Her feet blocked the landing light escaping into his door for a second. He removed his bed sheets and swiftly removed himself from his bedroom, watching her movements. She was not herself, her scent and body were her own, but her mind was not.

Her hand took hold of the door handle, turning it enough to hear a click. She swing the door on it’s hinges. Another stair case, one that lead to the attic, her bedroom. The smell of sandalwood grew stronger as her feet hit the wooden floor. The balcony’s French doors swung open gently, the curtains flew on the breeze.
She moved silently to the railings. Like Rose from titanic she climbed, over pulling herself to the other side, but unlike rose, Jason screamed into her mind to jump. Her face unafraid.

Logan burst through the door, smelling more than just her scent. He saw her holding onto the balcony her hospital gown blowing gently in the wind. Using his nose, Logan followed the unknown scent, coming face to face with a wall. He slammed his fist into it, hard, causing a shriek. He lashed out again as the mans figure appeared, Jason lay crumpled on the floor. Logan smashed his foot into his stomach, before turning his attention to Ororo. His eyes widened, as she let go.

“Ororo!”

As fast as his legs could carry him, he ran, jumping over the railing, one hand held the railing so tightly it made his knuckles ach, the other held her wrist. Her body shock violently, her head snapped upwards, the blue in her eyes regained their natural colour. “Logan!”

“Could use a little help here.” She frowned, but complied all the same. Using the winds she lifted herself up taking him with her. She lost her balance as her feet hit the flooring. Logan went down with her. “Careful.” He said, as she held on to him, almost for dear life. He was her anchor. She cried. He stayed with her, but her tears did not seize.
Make up-Make over by Mimz
“Class settle down please.” Their teacher, Miss. Niles said looking around the room, her eyes jumping from one student to the next. “It is not only Ororo who we are welcoming back today, but a new student is also joining us, she is a little older than you…” And so it went, Tessa explained to the class of the new girls mutant power, background and so forth. Ororo knew all this anyway, so she found herself looking out the window, leaving her mind to drift back with the talk she’d had with Xavier, about Amara and how she paid Jason to control her.


“It’s all up to you my dear.” Charles had told after he had explained the basics. All Ororo wanted to know was why Amara had done it, but there was no real answer, just theories. She turned her head to face Jean, who had politely asked to go with her, being BFF’s she couldn’t say no. Logan was also there, he was the one who came to Xavier with the facts. Like the school girl she was, she avoided eye contact.

“I don’t want her to be expelled Charlie,” She twiddled her thumbs, “I’m actually glad she put me there, she gave me the easy option of finding what I really wanted, and most of all about true emotion.”

“Yer thankin’ her” Logan threw at her. She jumped. Staring at him, he continued, “She put ya in a coma, and almost had ya jump off yer own balcony, and yer thanking her for it, yer seriously screwed up!”

“Why is he here?” She asked Charles “Why are you here?” She asked him, he looked at is feet, “And for the record, she didn’t have me jump from my balcony, this guy Jason did, she didn’t put me in a coma, Jason did, she only paid him to do it. And besides, Amara isn’t cruel enough to have me kill myself, I know for a fact that she would go that far. It’s not fair, nobody’s perfect, I used to be a thief, but Charles you didn’t turn me away, and Miss. Niles please, there more to her than ‘her good looks’, I‘d like Amara to stay, that’s final.”

“Very well, Ororo, you are all dismissed. And none of this goes outside of this room, if it happens to I will see to it myself that the culprit is punished.” Logan was first to walk out, or more like stormed, she had definitely set him straight, she smiled at the fact. Jean went and stood out the door, waiting for Ororo to join her. “Ororo, before you go I have some good news.”

“What kind of good news?”

“A new student, I think you may very well know her…”


And so it went. She smiled to herself as Miss. Niles said “…everybody I’d like you to met-”

“ALISON!!” Ororo came from her seat and literally flew to the front of the class room, tying her arms around the nineteen year old, pulling her into an embrace.

“Here’s my favourite lock pick.”

And so it began.


That afternoon Jean and Alison met in Ororo’s bedroom, for a girl to girl catch up session. Ororo and Alison had been in contact with one another just before Ororo’s first year here had finished. They had met over a chat room and instantly became friends. Jean had warned her that I could have been some fat guy, who had no life, no girl friend, and read comics, like Craig off ‘Malcolm in the middle’, of course Ororo didn’t listen, her instinct told her in this particular case Jean was wrong.

“’Roro I hate your hair, I’m gunna have to cut it.” Ororo’s eyes widened.

“Ha ha very funny.” She said backing away from her friend slowly.

“Who said I was joking. In college I took a course in hair and beauty and all that shit. Did you know you have to go through that course to work in a salon, I mean come on how hard is cutting someone’s hair? Jeez. And we have to sort out your wardrobe, I mean look at it.” Alison pulled open the doors of the closet and pulled out item after item, not really caring where they landed, “Hey where are those hot leather pants I brought you for Christmas?”

Jean who had been under the bed, removed a neatly wrapped box, looking at the card she smiled, “Here they are, unopened and everything.”

“Jean!” Ororo stomped her way over to Jean drawing out her hands in order to take the box when…snip. She froze, Slowly turning round, she saw one of her white locks fall to the floor...snip-snip…Alison was holding on to a pair of scissors in her hand, a smile on her face with one eyebrow raised.

“Like Kevin Costner said in Robin Hood, prince of thieves ‘if I must I will take you a piece at a time’ and you know I will if I have to.”

“I will never be able to trust you again, E-V-E-R.” She stressed the word, making note that she wasn’t exaggerating, Alison pulled out a chair and pushed her into it.

She shrugged, “I came top in my class for originality, I’ll make it look good, I promise. And who knows maybe after that boy you like, Logan, will fuck you senseless.” She laughed, Jean joining in.

“Yeah, hey I’ll do make up, I know how you’ll pile it on Ali, and make her look like a whore.”

“With you two pampering me I’ll look like a whore anyway. And stop cursing please, I’m seventeen years old for goddess sake.”

“What, so we’re allowed to shag people, and dream of sex, but we can’t swear?” Another white lock feel to the floor.

It wasn’t until an hour later that Ororo could no longer see the hair tumble down her shoulders, but instead it fell over her eyes, causing them to itch. Jean held up the mirror so that she could see the ‘final’ design. Alison had cut it so it reached just above the shoulders, layered it in random places and at random lengthens, and also flipped hair over so it parted at the side, giving her a lopsided fringe.

“Alison?” Ororo asked, as she came from the bathroom, pulling up rubber gloves.

“Jean get the dye from my bag, and hold her still.” Jean put two fingers to her head in salute, and fetched a tube of permanent red dye.

“Don’t worry Ororo, Alison’s only doing parts of your hair, y’know red highlights.” Jean placed a hand on Ororo’s arm as she tried to get up, using her telekinesis Jean glued her into the chair, so she was unable to move.

“I don’t want red high lights.”

“Tough ‘cause I do.”

For goddess knows how long, she screamed, shouted, and sis anything else she could think of to stop her hair being disembowelled, but she didn’t prevail. It did however make the job much harder with her bursting their ears drums and what not.

“This is cruelty to the goddess. You shouldn’t be doing this to royalty. It’s treason!”

Knock-knock. All three girls stopped what they were doing, and glanced over at the door. In that one afternoon, the room had never been so quiet. Here came another rap at the door. Ororo and Alison looked at Jean, who’s smile spread from one ear to the next.

Looking at Ororo she said, “It’s your lover boy.” Ororo poked out her tongue, as Jean released her from her telekinetic hold. Most likely she looked a mess. Her new make over was taking longer than expected. Se opened the door sheepishly.

“Hey, just came to see if you were alright?”

“That’s the second time in two weeks, you understand that don’t you? To answer you question, I’m fine.” The other two snickered behind her back, and within seconds they were bursting out with laughter. He tried to fight it but he ended up smiling. It was contagious.

“Have I missed somethin’ ‘cause yer hair looks a lot damn shorter.” She frowned

“Yeah, you just missed me cuttin’ it, d’you think I did a good job or what?” Alison’s face lit up, her short pink hair thrashed widely on her head.

“It does look good, suits ya.” A slight blush crept into her cheeks, it was a simple compliment but it still made her wet between the legs.

“Thanks.” She whispered, turning her head away.

“Hey Logan, you wanna piece of her long curly locks, there’s plenty of it.” Ororo sighed, thee was no way one could tame a lioness like Alison.

“No I’m fine thanks. I’m sure ‘Ro here wants to keep it, make a wig or something.” Ororo raised her hand, and playfully punched him, a smile formed on her lips. She cleared her throat before she spoke again.

“Would you mind going, Alison is untamed, and I think she’s ready to pounce. Also I don’t want your ‘friends’ to thinking your getting help on homework.” She looked at her feet. It had hurt deeply last time, when Bobby found him at her door, so much so that she had cried over it.

“Sure.” Alison and Jean turned relatively quiet, Logan smiled at them and waved, “C ya guys at dinner. Bye ‘Ro.”

“I’m sorry Logan, it’s just I-”

“I know.” And with that he was gone, like a gentle breeze on an extremely hot summers day.

“Ouch, ‘Roro, when did you become the ice bitch?” A single tear fell down her cheek, she wiped it solemnly away with the back of her hand.

Coming back into the room she said, “Along time ago. If you are to finish this, can you do it A.S.A.P.” She looked at them, “I’ll be good, I promise.” In return she received a smile from the two closest friends she had, and was pulled back into the room, where for the next two hours or so she was thrown around like a rag doll. When Jean and Alison high fived, she knew they had finished, when the mirror was placed in front of her she smile.

“Voila!”
Fly paper by Mimz
It was the day after Ororo’s make over, and still no one had seen the final look, except Jean and of course Alison. To be honest she was dreading it! As if she don’t look weird enough already. The trio missed dinner the night before, and had ordered take away meals from a Chinese place not far from the school, it was the best meal she’d had in ages.

She had been given strict orders from the pair on how to treat and style her hair, also on how much make up she was to wear. She swore that Jean piled inches of foundation to her skin, what was it meant to do anyway except make you sneeze. She smiled just thinking about it. “‘Roro,” Jean had said “I just puts more colour into your cheeks.” Not that she needed any, and from their psychic link she knew Jean knew that too. But that morning she got up earlier than normal, for once in her life she wanted to at least try something new, and makeup was a new thing for her, as small and insignificant as it may have been. It took her ages to apply it though and it still didn’t look right. That’s were she gave up.

As she walked down the hall way, she noticed all eyes were on her, and for some reason it sent chills down her spine, the good kind. She couldn’t help but smile. This is why Amara obviously fought so hard to maintain her position as Miss popularity. It made her feel good. It made her feel better when she bumped into Logan.

“Whoa careful there darlin’-‘Ro?” Hs mouth gaped open at her as her blues eyes made contact with his. The red in her hair really did look good, and was that make up she was wearing, according to Scott, make-up was one of those things Ororo found unnecessary, “It’s a mask one wears to hide their true beauty.”

“Hey.” She smiled softly, before walking away, her hips swaying side to side as she moved, unconsciously. But that didn’t stop his eyes from wandering down to her butt, and his mind travelled back to when those long lean legs were wrapped around his waist, those lips. God, he’d do anything to kiss those lips again.

Wanting more contact he followed her down the hall, but kept his distance. She was like fly paper, once your on, you can’t get off or one of those roller coasters, the unpredictable ones. The ride and the wait was all worth it.

It wasn’t long before she reached her locker, and an impatiently awaiting Alison. When did she become such a girl? She thought running a hand through her hair, it no longer felt the same, her fingers would travel down invisible tresses. She sighed.

“There you are girl, I’ve been waiting here for fucking ages.” Ororo groaned in response as she opened her locker, so unladylike. “What’s eating you?” Alison said blowing a bubble from the sour cherry gum she had hidden away in her mouth. Ororo’s finger found it’ way up and pop! It spread all over Alison’s nose.

“That made me feel better.” Her eyes closed, pictures of Logan crept into her mind, he was nice, she did like him. She found her heart beating at every waking turn hoping he would be there ready to catch her, as he had done only days before. Her eyes snapped open as the heat rose in her cheeks.

“Miss Munroe are you blushing? Ha you got it bad girl. You must really like him, but I can see why.”

“Really like who?” She said as her heart threatened to erupt out of her chest.

“Logan.” She blushed, turning god knows hoe many shades of red in one instant. “Finally.” Alison squealed patting Ororo on the back.

“Why are you here?” Ororo asked changing the subject, finding it too hard to think.

Alison’s face lit up, “I got tickets to the movies.” Her face dropped, and she started to chew her gum annoyingly, “Their having me do some test see how strong I am, it’s a load of shit really, so I can’t go, but you can. I hope you enjoy it, I was really looking forward to seeing it to.” Alison said punching thin air.

“What film is it?” She asked taking the tickets from Alison, studying them as if they were gold.

“Ultraviolet.Comic book adaptation about a vampire outlaw” Ororo nodded, “Look I better run, c ya at lunch yeah?”

“Yeah.” Ororo throw her hand over her shoulder as she retrieved the text books that she needed for her today classes. English, Music, Maths…ugh Home Economics. One by one she slowly placed each book into her bag, putting them in the order that she had each lesson. Taking a step back she closed her locker, and slung her bag over her shoulder.

“Hey darlin’.” She jumped, quickly placing a hand over her chest.

“Goddess, Logan you scared me.” He walked up to her, close enough to have his chest gently bush her. Her breathing quickened, and an unfamiliar scent came from her a drifted to his nose. He inhaled deeply. Each step forward he took, she took one back. She held onto her breath as her back hit the wall. They were inched apart. She could feel his body heat, and he no doubt felt hers.

He nudged her nose with his before crushing his lips on hers. She moaned. His lips were soft, and melded perfectly with hers. It felt right, too right, as it had done in her dreams. Her hands roamed into his thick mane, her nails digging into the scalp, he growled, the feeling of it vibrating down her throat, made her carve it. His claws itching to be released. Did she even know about the adamantium that laced his bones, the claws that lay beneath his skin? Probably not.

His hands ventured up her thighs, gripping her hips, as she arched against him. She was dreaming, had to be dreaming. The simple touch of his fingers burnt her very flesh, as he travelled further upwards to wards her hot centre, coming between her flesh and the soft cotton fabric of her skirt. Her eyes widened as his intent. She pushed down hard on his arm, breaking the kiss. The lust and belonging in her eyes betrayed her. As he continued his assault.

Thank the goddess it was a school. The warning buzzer distracted him as he got his bearings. Bobby Drakes voice echoed off of the walls, as she made her move. Her knee connected with his groin, as tears streaked down her face. Crying was on of the things she found herself doing more often lately. She ran off, feeling used and weak, ignoring the fact that it was partly her fault to. She had allowed him to make his move, and so she had made hers.

“God man are you alright?” Bobby said as he came up the corridor, finding Logan in the foetal position, grabbing his balls on the floor.

Logan stood slowly, “The fly paper was stronger than I thought, that’s all!”

Bobby laughed, clutching his stomach as he did so.

“Come on lets get to class!” He slung his arm over Logan’s shoulder, not noticing his feral friend’s protectiveness of his trouser pocket as they walked. The movie ticket safely placed inside.



(A/N Will be adding more to this chapter)
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=1848