eyes of seduction by athena
Summary: Logan isn't the only one who can play. Let's play
Categories: General NC-17 Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 6708 Read: 16668 Published: 04-28-07 Updated: 12-01-08

1. chapt 1 by athena

2. chapter 2 by athena

3. chapter 3 by athena

4. chapter 4 by athena

5. 5 by athena

6. True Colors by athena

chapt 1 by athena
She had been taking tango lessons with Raul for six months now. How consumed she was by it. "El Tango." He would say. "Is the most powerful dance in the world."

The women in the class would just swoon over him. That spanish accent, raven hair, smooth muscular build. He was 6"2 but he was gracefull.

She would laugh sometimes when she would see the women make mistakes just to have him put his arms around them and repeat the steps.

And now he was here at the school. She was shocked that he actually accepted the offer to help teach these kids dance.

All the females were very happy. They even had to turn away some girls. The men on the other hand were not to happy. It didn't help them either that he agreed to live on the premisis while training.

Monday morning. Kitchen.

Ororo had just finished her breakfast when Logan came in.
"Mornin, darlin.." He looked tired.

"You look mighty fresh." She said, pouring him a cup of coffee.

"Long night. Don't ask." He said taking the seat next to her.

Going back to her morning paper. "Don't worry. Not asking."

He drank the coffee like if his life depended on it. What a night, he thought I really need to stop messing with red, she is going to kill me.

"Good morning." Speaking of the devil.

"Hey Jean! Want some coffee?" Asked Ororo.

She shook her head. "No I'm actually late. I have asked Raul to give me and Scott some private lessons.."

Logan looked up. She pretended not to see him stare.

"Really. So that's what he's been doing. And all this time I thought he was only givin private lessons to me..." Ororo said teasing.

What the flamin? "So what your seing Mr. Espana Ro. " Logans remarked suprised both women.

Jean raised a brow. "Sounds like you are jealous Woverine."

Ororo shook her head. "Ok, before this becomes a rumor no I am not seeing Raul. We are friends and that's it."

Logan didn't know why this made him feel better. He had never seen Ro with anyone and the thought of his friend being tangled away into Raul's bed disturbed him.

"He does have a great ass Ro. And the rest of him isn't bad.". Teased Jean.

"Well I think I just lost my morning coffee." Was this whole school in love with this character.

Jean wouldn't give up. " Come on Ororo, don't tell me you haven't thought about it. I've seen the way he looks at you.."

Ok enough already. "Jean, Raul is my friend and my instructor, that's it and that's all." But always the one to joke. "I can't blame him for havin a good ass."

"Firm." Replied Jean.

"Round."

"Good lips."

"Nice broad chest."

"Don't forget my great personality ladies."

Oooooops!

Great! Tango butt. I'm out. Logan gettin up from his chair turned to Raul. "Tootsy." And he walked out.

"Tootsy. I get the impression your friend doesn't like me Ro." He said sitting next to her.

"Don't mind him. He's mad because he has two left feet." She said with a giggle.

Raul wouldn't take his eyes of her. AaHhhhh he must think I am an idiot after what he found us saying.

"Well Raul, Ororo, I'll see you later."

And with that she was gone.


Chicken shit! She thought.

Raul chuckled after she lifted her news paper covering her embarrasment.

"Roro?"

"Yeah?"

"Reading something interesting?"

"Very. I can't put it down."

"It must be... Since your reading it upside down."

Shit! Could this get any worse.

He lowered her paper. The smile on his face made her pulse quicken.

"You look cute when you blush." He came a little to close.

"I'm not blushing."

"Really?"

'"Yeah, really."

"So then I guess now that everyone is gone, you can answer a question that's been disturbing me?"

His face became suddenly serious but he didn't back away from her.

"What is Raul?"

"It's a very delicate matter, and I want to know if you'll be completely honest with me?"

"Ok, Raul you're begining to worry me what is it?"

Looking at both sides of the room, he loomed in even closer. And raising a brow. "What do your really think about....... My ass."

Ororo's eyes broaden.
He wasn't going to let this just fly.

"We were just.... Joking I'm sorry."

He fround.

"What's wrong?"

"So you don't think I have a nice ass?."

What the...."Well no, I mean yes.. I......"

She stopped when he began to laugh.

" Why Raul are you teasing me."

"Yes, was I too obvious?"

She began tp laugh as well.

"Very."

She ran her hand thru her hair. One strand fell foward and he gently pushed it back into place. But he didn't move his hand. He began to gently touch the side of her face.

"Vos sos muy linda." (You are too beautiful)

She blushed again. " Becareful Raul, your going to have me killed by all the females in your class."

He stayed quiet as if trying to decide If he should take his next move.

"What are you thinking?"

He came closer. Lips inches apart. " Only what I've wanted to do since I met you'.".


Ororo froze. What was happening. This friendly flirting was heating up too fast.

"Stop it you, or else I'll take you seriously and take advantage of you." She teased.

He smiled. Something in him warmed up at her words.

"I wish you would take advantage of me. I would be your humble servant."


It was unlike her to flirt with anyone in this fashion. But a wicked part of her pushed her.

"And how would you serve me?"
She said, playfully touching the hand he still had on the side of her face.

He came closer. She held her breath.
"Let me show you....."
And with that his lips touched hers. Smooth and stronge like she and every women in the school imagined. Without thinking her arms went around his neck.

This invited him to press closer still. His hands went down to her sides and with a swift ease that spoke of his experiance he lifted her to his lap. "Raul." She managed to say but she was under his spell. He crarried her on his lap like someone would a child. Only this was no child.

Slowly his left hand traveled up her thigh.

"Raul no... We can't." She said even though he still kiss her on her neck and shoulders.

"Roro, We are both adults here. I'm not playing games with you. I want you. "

Very direct.

Before she could say anything else he quickly lifted her on the table and stood up.

Was she really going to do this. And in the school kitchen. All her inabitions lost because an exotic creature demanded it? Why the hell why not? When was the last time she......... Mental note too damn long ago.

Noting her drift off a little. "Stop thinking Ro. Sometime you have to take risks and worry about the outcome later."

She paused. Placing her hands on his shoulders. "I'm not oin the habit of being reckless Raul.......And certainly not promiscuous."

He gave her a stare. "Yes, and that makes you even more desirable. Your the combination of someone I want to ravish.. And protect." He wispered.

Parting her thighs he came close to her and pressed his body against her. This was really going to happen.

"Raul, we really shouldn't." Her body said diffrently as he lifted her shirt unhooked her bra, and began to gently suck at her breast.

The senations he was giving her were overwelming.

"What if..... Someone..........comes in?"

He looked up and straighten. Not removing his hands from were his mouth had traveled.

"Ororo you don't know how long I've wanted you. Mi bella mujer."

His mouth came to her neck and he showered his with kisses she couldn't deny.

Placing her hand in his hair she moaned.

Her surrender now drove him over the edge. He began to slowly grind against her. She pressed herself closer. This was insane.

When he claimed her mouth again, His hands move down to slowly pushed her skirt up.

"Tell me you want this.." He said in a low voice

"I know we shouldn't..."

"Ro... I asked you what you want sweetheart. Forget your inabitions.."

"I........want....." She couldn't finish her thoughts as he ravished her neck. His hands rough and demanding. Her body betraying her.

"Say you'll let me love you Ororo. Say you'll let me plunge into you and fill you up with the way I need you corazon.."

No words now from her. He took her moan against him as his answer.

Suckling at her lips he began to gently pull down her panties...


They didn't notice the footsteps.


"Hey, Ro did you see my damn cigar.... What the hell.". Logan froze.

Pushing Raul away and keeping her back away from Logan she ajusted herself.

Raul blocked Logans view of Ororo. But he had seen all he needed to see.


"Havin fun." He asked the male infront of him. His voice was low and very cold.

Raul didn't care anymore about formalities. He realized now that he wasn't the only one after Ororo. Walking towards Logan "As a matter of fact-" she held him back.

"Sorry Logan I accidently sat on it. " She looked over at the table where the poor cigar laid flat.

He was at lost for words. Two seconds and he would turn this intruder into shreds.


Very uncomfortable! Get out now!"Raul I think Jeans waitin for you. " Her eyes pleaded with him. Please leave. She mouthed.
He held her eyes for what seemed an eternity.

Not to make her feel more uncomfortable and risking having her again. He nodded his head.

"I will see you later Ru." His pet for her. "Ok... I will see you........." He came towards her and grabbing her by the waist kissed her fiercly on the mouth.

Son of a bitch is he markin his teritory! Just about when Logan was going to step foward, Raul released Ro.

He gave Logan a hard stare.

This isn't over.

The message wasn't spoken but understood by both males.

He walked out.

He turned his eyes towards her. Giving her a look of betrayal. He could smell the other mans scent.

After an uncomfortable silence..
"Well Logan I will see ya later......" She attempted to walk past him but he grabbed her arm.

"We will talk later Ro. You and me." Her hairs stood up.
When he released her arm she all but ran out.

******hey guys! Please review. If you have any ideas for the next chapter please feel free to let me know.
chapter 2 by athena
Chapter 2.




"You did what!" Reds voice was mixed with the sound of shock and amusement over Ororos
little scene in the kitchen.


"I can't even look at Logan, Jean. I have been avoiding him for the past two weeks." She whispered.

Jean couldn't contain her laughter. Ororo
was beginning to wonder if she should have opened her mouth in the first place.


"Really Jean, I don't think this is amusing at all. Can you imagine if this gets around the school.?"
Jean grabbed one of Ororos papers on her desk and began to fan herself in hopes to calm her laughing.

"Yeah, I could see the headlines now. Up tight teacher finally gets her freak on."


"Up tight?" What the hell is that supposed to mean. She was seriously considering striking her dear friend with a bolt of lightning up her a-.".
"Yes Ro! Up damn tight. When was the last time you have been out on a date? Huh? Don't answer that! Or else your going to give me something else to laugh at-"

I've had enough of this. Obviously Jean is not going to give me any support.

Noting that Ororo was standing up Jean held her hand." Look Ro I'm sorry. I'm just so happy that your finally starting to have a life of your own again. So what, Logan caught you in the kitchen getting hot and dirty with Raul. He is that last person on earth that should talk-" Jean caught herself then and realized maybe she should keep quiet.

Ororo caught the change in mood quickly of Jean."What do you mean Jean? What's going on with Logan?"

Jean shook her head nervously. "Nothing. Nothing is going on with Logan. And stop changing the conversation. I'm not going to drop the Raul thing.".

Ororo shook her head. "No, I can't do this Jean. This is definitely not like me. I mean what I am going to do. Tango with him during the day and then tango at night."

Jean laughed. "Oh! I Know! If you want you can tango in the day and Rumba at night!"

She was impossible.."You're to much."

"Show you his maracas?"
"Jean!!!!"
"Ok! OK! I'lll get serious. Ororo, if you like this man. And you do. See where it leads. Life is too short Ro and you don't want to end of 20 years later wondering."

Ororo pondered this after her friend left her office. "Maybe..........?."


She had been avoiding him. He wondered if he had been to forward. "Yeah I think so...?"
Thinking back of having her, legs wrapped around him, in the kitchen, brought a smile to his face.
He figured she had never done anything like this before. Ororo was a very classy and reserved woman.

I should have taken my time. No she wanted it like I did. She responded to me with the same heat. If only that idiot had not walked in and interrupted them.

He wouldn't pressure her. After leaving several messages and her missing all of his classes it was obvious she was embarrassed. When she pass him in the hall she would greet just as friendly as always but their was a hint of embarrassment.

I will talk to her tomorrow. I don't want her to think I was using her. That I-

*RING

He looked at his clock. 12:45am.

Who is calling at this hour?

"Hello."
Long pause.

"Ah.......Hi.....It's me....." Wow! she called him. His heart began to beat faster.

"Me Who?"

Was he serious she thought. "It's me Raul.... Ororo.".

He was quiet for a minute. Make her suffer a bit for ignoring him.

"No Sweetheart you can't be Ororo."

"And why not?"her voice was now serious. He loved to hear her serious.

"My Ororo would have called me ages ago."
With a sigh. "Yeah I'm sorry......I just..... I just didn't know what to do."

Not good, he thought. " You don't regret what happened do you?".

"No...I.....I don't regret it. Its just that I don't want things to change between..... us.
I don't want this to affect our friendship.

With relief. "No Ororo this wont affect us. Unless if you want it to...I know I came on a little strong but it is just in my nature. I have been holding back for the last couple of months. I even accepted to take this job here at the school."

What! he did this for her! "Raul you shouldn't have.".

"I wanted too. And I would do it all over again mi bella Americana."

She smiled. It had been years since she had anyone sacrifice anything for her. She had gotten use to serving everyone else except herself.

"Thank you." she said. She laid down on her bed now. How silly that they were under the same roof talking from there cell phones.

"You know Ro" The wickedness back in his tone. "You have missed about 2 weeks of practice....I've added some different moves that you need to learn...."

She smiled. Loving his humor and him not becoming upset over her immature behavior lately.
"Really.... I guess I have a lot of catching up to do. You are going to have to show me-"
"Ororo give me a second I'm getting another call.".

Before she could answer he had switch lines. Who the hell was calling him at this hour. Probably some other student he is giving "lessons" to. Ahhhhhhhhhh shut up Ro! It could be an emergency call.

Minutes passed by like hours.

"Hello." he whispered.

"Hey! is everything ok?"

There was a long pause. And then he whispered "Listen Ororo I have to go. A student of mind just called me for a favor."

A favor at midnight. "Ah .ok. I will see you tomorow then.".

" See you later Ororo." and he hung up.

I'm not going to jump to any ideas. Maybe it was a friend, or girlfriend, or. "ahhhhhhhh! this is stupid.".
She stood up and changed into her night gown. It was too late to analyze anything. She released her hair from the tight pony tail. She had allowed it to grow again. Long, white and shiny. After combing it she headed towards her bead when there was a faint knock at her door.

Who could this be at this hour. Oh God! Logan. She'd have enough for one night. No it couldn't be Logan, he would know better than to disturb her at this hour. "Who is it?"she whispered. No answer. "Who is it?"
again no answer. It must be Jean. She loved to play this way. What the hell does she want at this hour.

Opening the door she was forced to eat her guess. Raul stood there with a look on his face of a sly wolf.

Ororos mouth dropped. He was wearing his black silk pajamas. Shirt opened, revealing his muscular chest.
His black hair looked freshly washed.
"Raul.... I thought you were going to your friends?"

"I did, and here I am. At your service." he said. Tilting his head towards her.

Damn him. "Shhhhhhhhh! someone is going to hear you." She looked both ways in the hallways, every door was thankfully closed.

He stepped closer, grabbing her shoulders. His lips only an inch away from hers. "So, I guess you better let me in. Or else someone else might see me giving you the lessons you missed." he whispered.

If she wasn't blushing before she sure as hell was now. Without giving her time to react brought down his mouth on hers. Reason told her to push him away, but her body ignored all reason.
Wrapping her arms around him she pressed her body against him and allowed herself to enjoy his tongue sweet invasion. With what sounded like a grunt he carried her in his arms and shut the door with his heal.

The couple never notice there actually was one door that was partially opened, with two pair of eyes who had witness the their little scene.

She closed the door. "Well I guess it doesn't take a genius to guess that Ororo will be having the same thing we are having."

"I seriously doubt it," he said.

Sitting next to him she began to giggle. "I guess your right, She will be having Spanish food and I will be having Canadian."As she reached over to give him a kiss on the cheek he gave her a look.

"Shouldn't you be talking some sense into your friend."

Ok was there going to be a night of passion or of arguing. "Logan! What the hell is the matter with you.
Scott is gone for a week and you have me all to yourself. Shouldn't you worry about what we are going to be doing?"

He looked away from her. "I don?t trust him, Ro is not using her head."

She was fuming now. "Shit! Why can't you get it. Let Ororo make up her own mind she is a big girl. And if all she gets is a good lay out of this then good for her.....At least she will." She tucked herself under the covers and got close to him.

"That's what its all about then Red. A good Lay huh! like you and me." He gave her a serious stare.
"Logan.. We have been over this a hundred times now. Lets just..." she began to kiss his cheek.

"enjoy this while we can. Hmmmm."

He froze. I have grown tired of this. Tired of this situation that I end up getting burned. "Your right darlin. We have been over this a hundred times." he got out of bed.

"grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! now were are you going?"

He put his shirt back on. "Its over, Red. I'm done here.".

Her mouth dropped. "what the hell did I do?"

He smirked."Everything darlin. You've taken me as far as your gona take me. Thanks for the quick fix darlin. But I'm done here. No hard feelins..".

"That's it?its over? What the hell happened to your undying love.....?"

He opened the door now. Turning back. "It's dead. but at least you got a good lay from it. Goodnight, and goodbye." And with that he was gone.









*********** hope you liked it. Please give your reviews and ideas for the next chapter.
I got some really good ideas I will be including in later chapters
chapter 3 by athena
Ororo sat in the kitchen, it was begining to be her second home now. Sipping her cup of coffee she closed her eyes and thought of last nights adventure.

" I must be loosing my mind." she wispered. She knew she should go back to her room. He would be waking up soon and wondering where she was.


Flashback


He had lifted her and closed the door with his heal. Walking towards the bed he gently set her on her feet and kept his arms around her.

"Ororo are you sure about this..... You wont regret this later and shy away from me?"

The feeling he was causing in her made her feel like she was floating.

"No Raul. I want to be with you. I want you..." she wispered.

He needed no second urging. With a slight tremor in his hands he removed her night gown allowing it to fall to her feet.

"I could get lost in you. Mi Bella Ororo." She closed her eyes as his lips traveled down her neck and his hands explored her body. She trembeled as his kisses traveled at one upturned breast.

He was driving her insane. His tongue began to trace one nipple and his other hand capturing her other breast.

Without deciding to do so she sat down. He studied her. Opening her eyes she realized what she had done. She hadn't meant for him to stop. She opened her arms to him and removing his pajama shirt and pants he came into her full embrace.

Gently he pushed her back into the pillows. She could feel his hard maleness against her leg.

"Raul.." she said. She didn't know why but she wanted to say his name over and over again. She wanted to thank him for making her feel this way.

He kissed her deeply again. His hands running up and down her body. Her nails biting softly into his back.

She began to feel the warmth rising in her center.
As she ran her hands down she briefly touched the back of his legs feeling his stronge muscles.

He shuddered, and with his knees gently parted her legs. " Ro, I can't hold out anymore. Say you want me too....."

She kissed him hard now. He took her kiss as her answer. Closing her eyes again he felt her seeking against her and when he found her he plunged into her with a deep force that made her gasp.

"Raul....." For a moment he held her tightly.
"look at me.." he said.

She opened her eyes. "I have all of you now Ororo."
he wispered.

"Yes darlin, I want you too." she said.

There was no longer any need for words.
He renewed his thrusting. And she lost herself with him.

She tugged at his hair now. She went crazy when he-

"RO!!!!!'

"Huh? Wha... What!?"
She opened her eyes.

Logan walked in cutting her memories of her nights adventure.

"I've been trying to talk to you for the last freakin five minutes. What the hell is wrong with you?"

he asked his voice stern. He walked over and poured himself coffee.

"Well you have my attention now. What the hell do you want?"

Where did that come from? She caught herself.

"I'm sorry Logan you just startled me. What can I do for you?"

He sat next to her now.

'Seems like someone is already doing all he can for you, darlin."

Turning to him. "What is that supposed to mean?"

Staring at her. "You know what the hell I'm talking about."

She was frustated now. "Look Logan, I'm sorry you saw me and Raul in the kitchen-"

"That's not the incident I'm talking about."

He knows! But how?

"I'm sorry I don't follow"

She attempted to get up but his hand was too quick.

"I don't think you should see him anymore."

"What?" She asked. But he didn't continue.

"And why the hell not?"

"Well........." Now what bub! Why can't she see him?

"Well what Logan?"

"You are settin a bad example for the students." Nice one.

"How the hell am I setting a bad example?"

"You don't want the students to think its ok to sleep with the first Joe the comes around especially you Ro what will they think of you?"

He knew he should be shot.

The look on her face made him release her arm. She was goin to fry his ass.

"Are you implying that I'm easy?"

"No, but you were not difficult for Raul either"

"Screw you Logan"

" Why Ororo, is that an offer?"

Her fury had no boundries.

"How dare you talk about me! All you've ever done is pant around Jean a married woman like some stupied dog."


He said nothing. He knew he was wrong to treat her this way. She was the last person he wanted to offend.

Realizing he was not going to respond she shook her head in disbelief.

"I don't know what the hell has come over you."

With that she walk toward the exit and stopped. Turning her head to look at him once more. " I thought you were my friend."

He sat alone in the kitchen.
Trying to understand what the hell were these feelings he had for Ro and where thy came from?

"What a damn mess."
chapter 4 by athena
"I think we should take things slow Raul."
She didn't dare look at him. They had all but taken things slow for the past three months.

His time at the mansion teaching was over. But
he and Storm had continued seeing each other. She
was hardley ever sleeping at home. And was seen many times arriving at 6am right before class.

He gave her a questioning look. "I don't think I have done anything wrong have I?". He walked towards her and gently grabbed her hand. Forcing her to look at him.

She smiled. "No. No, you have not. It's just that our relationship is affecting my performance at the school Raul. I haven't slept one night at the mansioin for the past 2 weeks. And I-"

"Stop. You really need to stop being so hard on yourself. You are a grown woman. And you should not feel guilty for trying to have a good time once in blue moon."

"Raul, I have been having more than a few blue moons with you. Besides I am having issues with my fellow staff members as well."

Logan. He thought. Since Ororo and Raul had become an item Logan had become the nail in the shoe. I am going to have to find a way to get rid of this pest.

"Well maybe you should move in with me?"
She gave him a questioning look.

"I am being very serious."

She nodded her head. "I think your ahead of yourself, Your thinking on impulse. I'm sure Raul is not ready to settle down with one female."

He sat next to her. Giviing her a kiss on her neck.
Wispering."You have ruined me for all females my love, after you I can't picture anyone else."

She smiled. She new she should leave now or else she would be spending the night again. She kissed him on the tip of his nose. She wanted to make sure she did not miss her flight

"Well my dear, I will see you in two weeks, I have to go home and back the rest of my things. "

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she stood up. "Do you really have to go? Can't you send Jean instead?"

Wrapping one arm around him and one hand in his thick hair she held him. He was too good to be true.
"No, Jean doesn't want to go this year. Its strange because she has been going with Scott since forever.
Now I am stuck with Logan for two weeks."

His grip tightened. " I don't like the way you put that."

"Raul. Stop."

"I can't help it. When ever that man runs into us its like if he has seen the devil. I am not sure I feel comfortable with you away with him."

Ro turned away. She felt uncomfortable with this situation but Raul was right. Since her relationship started with him her friendship with Logan seem to drifting.

Hopefully this trip will help their friendship.
"What's wrong amor mio?" He asked noting her distance.

She smiled."Nothing I just realized how much I
Am gong to miss you."


Los angeles, Ca

Next day.

"Really Ro, it's only been a couple of hours and your already callin him." He was reading his news paper in the suite.

"Hey Raul I just wanted to let u know I am at the hotel.I think u might be at class so call me. Miss you. Bye." Logan rolled his eyes as Ro hung up the reciever.

"You know Logan its a shame Jean forgot to book the additional room. And another that all the hotels in l.a are booked."
She poored her morning coffee.
Looking up at her. "What darlin, want to get rid of me already? Usually its after bed rumble that people part ways.'

Ro gave him a long stare. She knew this going to be a long two weeks. But she would not allow herself to be bullied.

You want to play? Let's play! She thought.

Logan began to feel uncomfortable with her stare and silence.She had this smile on her face that he
Had never seen before."What happend darlin? Thinkin about the ways I can make u say my name" he gave a low smirk, let's see how long she is silent or how fast she leaves the room.

She walked towards him and placed her hands on her hips. "Logan if you were really as good and you say you are you would not have to yak about it. You know what they say big egos, little.... well you know."

She said with a blink of an eye and left.

"Is that right ? This is going to be a very interesting trip."
He said stretched his arms around his head.
5 by athena
He should have never came. But he never imagined he would be in this position. They were both in a relationship. What the hell was he thinking. Her body was hot on top of his. His mind kept telling him to stop but all reason left the moment her wet lips touched his. Her anger and heat overwelmed him.

There was a sudden vibration, her damn phone again. Couldn't the caller get the hint that she was busy. She looked down at the caller ID its probably him wanting to apologize. If you only new what I am doing now you bastard.

Finally her partner pushed the phone of the bed. No need to remind them of the big sin they were commiting.
Logan would you relax! I can't hear the phone ring!
Ro I swear if those kids get my box of cigars....
Alright! I heard you! Wait Jean picked up!
Jean! Sweets its me Ororo!hello..... Hello!

What the hell was that sound she question. Logan gave her a questioning look and took the cell. He pushed the speaker button.

Oh he was so good she wanted to cry his name louder and louder!

Raul! Yes Raul! You're so perferct!
Eres linda mujer, he replied.

Tears ran down her cheak. Logan turned of the phone.
All he could do was wrap his arms around her.

Logan , I can't breath. Help me.
True Colors by athena
He did not know what to tell her. She sat there with her fifth drink. Maybe it wasn’t such a great idea to go to the hotel bar. It was like if she had gone numb.

“Darlin, I think you need to ease it up a little on the alcohol. Or I am gonna have to carry you to the room. “.
She looked up at him now with a blank expression. “I don’t know what the hell to think Logan. I don’t know if I am more upset with Jean or Raul.”
“Well I think they both share the blame on this one Ro. It does take two to tango.” Shit. No pun intended on the tango instructor. Ororo smiled.

“What am I supposed to do? Call them. Or just show up and say Oh by the way I heard you two got comfortable over the phone.”
They were both silent for a minute. How should she handle this?
“You could always make them sweat it out and torture the hell out of them with them wondering if you know.”

“That’s not me Logan. I don’t want to fight or play any games. I just want to move on and pretend I never knew Raul………………..or Jean.”

“Gonna be mighty hard with you both living in the mansion. Unless if you move to the lake house“.
“You know. I think you have something there Logan. I can continue to teach and live in the lake house.”
“Ro. You’re not going to isolate yourself are ya. Fuck’ em. They made the mistake. Jean did not you. You don’t have to run Ro.”
“I’m not running Logan. I am just distancing myself from people that I don’t’ want to be around. Besides the professor did say anyone is free to occupy it. “
“What about Jean and Raul. How do you plan to lay it on them?”
She chuckled to herself and smiled at Logan. “I’m not. I am not going to mention a thing.”
“Your not seriously going to go back with this fucker..”

“Wait! Wait. Let me finish. I think you might have had a point in what you said earlier. I don’t want to ruin anyone’s marriage. The last person I want to hurt is Scott. I also don’t want to lose face over this.
I am going to break up with Raul. Tell him it’s not working out. And slowly distance myself from Jean. She is smart and will get the hint.”
This didn’t smell good. Ro was good at hiding her emotions but was she this good?
“Are ya sure you will be able to break up with Raul Ro? The fucker is a charmer.”
“Yes Logan. I can be a cold bitch when I have to be”


BACK AT THE MANSION……The following morning.

She awoke with an arm around her. Scott? She turned to say good morning to her dear husband only to look at the face of her best friend’s boyfriend instead. “Ah shit!” She looked back at the ceiling.
I was hoping that was a bad dream. What the hell was I thinking? Ororo? Ah she knew she was bad but this one topped all of them. This was worse than her little rendezvous with Logan. She should have never walked into Burnes that night. She wished she would have allowed Raul to call her a taxi instead of driving her home after too many drinks. And he never should have walked her to her room. She never should have accidently kissed him good night on the lips. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Her anger at Logan’s rejection led her to drink. Yeah but not into our best friends man. Jean you’re an idiot! She placed her pillow over her head and began to hit herself with it.
This movement woke Raul. Who removed the pillow from her hand.
The both stared and each other. Shame rushing all over them.
“Well. This is awkward isn’t it?” said the redhead. I guess there were no better ways to describe it.
“Yes it is. I don’t know what to say Jean. I’m sorry. “
“Sorry? Save that for Ororo. Not me. I am going to be standing in line next to you groveling.”
He looked down at the sheets. Then sat up. He could just change and leave. Let Ororo and Jean handle this. Yeah right. Ororo was going to let him have it. And well deserved.

Jean got up and went to the restroom. She couldn’t look at herself as she splashed water on her face.
There was a light rap at the door. She opened it slowly. There he was dressed and as handsome as she had seen him at the bar. No wonder Ororo went head over heals for this one. God. Get your mind out of the gutter woman


“Jean. I know this is awkward. I know that what I am about to say is going to sound a little cold. But we… we don’t have to tell her. This will just be between you and me. “
She stood there silent.
“Think about it Jean. No one knows. We will hurt her more than help the situation. She doesn’t deserve this Jean. You know this don’t you? Do you really want to hurt your friend?”
“No…………. I don’t want to hurt her….. I…” She broke down. Years of friendship thrown down the toilet.
He grabbed hold of her. Wrapping his arms around her. “It’s ok. It’s ok. Don’t kill yourself over this. It is not the end of the world. You are a good woman Jean. And a good wife and friend. Sometimes these things happen even to the rest of us.”

He walked her over to the bed and sat her down. He then walked to the door and locked it before anyone was to walk in on them. He turned around and stared at her. He had a small wolfish smile on his face. Last nights emotions filled her again. He walked towards the bed and took her hand .


“Come here Jean.” She stood. He scent was mighty seductive and she wanted to feel his skin on hers again. “I don’t know what this is Jean. But I can’t get enough of you. And if we already fell into this what ever it is.”

With that his lips came down on hers. Where the hell was the guilt to stop her again. She should push him off. But she found herself wrapping her arms around his neck……..
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=2459