Gypsy and her Tramp by friyourass
Summary: Two mutant teens rescued from a Weapon X fasility by the X men.Ones smart and more powerful than the imagination allows andones a rude badass with powers to match.The badass belongs to the smarty and would do anything for her. Does that include conforming to the X men? What about Stryker? Has he really given up his new lab rats? What does Sinister have to do with the youmg couple? and Why Do the new arrivals want storm and wolverine to be together so badly? suck at sumarries.
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Comedy
Warnings: Violence, Adult language, Sexual Situations, Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 13824 Read: 16658 Published: 06-02-07 Updated: 07-24-08

1. I'm locked up but they let me out by friyourass

2. Who let the Tramp out? by friyourass

3. Gypsy's All by friyourass

4. To lazy to put one by friyourass

5. The way things have to be by friyourass

6. mini me by friyourass

7. We at the mall like!! by friyourass

8. Yaaah b***h Yaaaah by friyourass

9. It wasn't me by friyourass

10. Always be my baby by friyourass

11. My tears don't fall by friyourass

12. Bleed It Out by friyourass

I'm locked up but they let me out by friyourass
“Stupid girl do you really think he cares about you?” Stryker asked her in an all to happy tone for the current situation. The girl knew all to well by now that her reply wouldn’t matter she’d still be tortured and raped and beaten by these bastards no matter how many remarks she made so she just stared at him and gave him a look that she made sure was full of hate and loathing. ‘No, I know he cares about me’ she replied in her head. After a brief staring contest Stryker diverted his eyes from hers and left the metal torture room. When the doors closed she tried without success to break free from the restraints. After a few minuets of trying she heard the door to her cell open. Her eyes flew to the doorway and she froze.

“Time for your afternoon session puppet” was the sick fraise that spilled from the man that was more animal none as Sabertooth. She tasted the horrible taste of bile in the back of her throat but swallowed it back down. She had closed her eyes when she swallowed and tried to summon her power to wipe the psychotic bastard in front of her from existence. But when she felt hot putrid breath against her neck her eyes flew open and her legs squeezed themselves together to try and stop the inevitable. But all he did was chuckle and punch her in her stomach . Her legs flew open and his knee came up to prevent her from closing her legs. “Get away from me you sick bastard!” she screamed as she struggled against his hands and the carefully placed restraints.

One of his hands left her wrist and grabbed her chin as he forced a kiss against her chapped lips. She struggled to keep his tongue from getting into her mouth. He pulled away from the forced kiss and she licked her lips and tried to spit away the saliva he had left on her lips. The spit hit the corner of his eye and he rewarded her with a swift backhand and a “Stupid black cunt bitch”. He used the same had to unzip his pants. She tried to kick at him but the restraints barley allowed her poor legs any movement. He yanked off the small undergarments that she wore and immediately began to pound into the teenage girls dessert dry walls.

“NO…STOP..STOOOOOOOOOP!” she screamed as she was brutally raped. “Yeah that’s it scream bitch scream” Sabertooth groaned out as he yanked the girls hair and released his foul seed into her with one final thrust of male appendage. When she felt her self being filled by Sabertooth’s seed she didn’t deny her urge to vomit. He pulled away from her quickly and zipped up his pants as the vomit of his victim splattered onto the floor. She cried as her body began to ache from her brutal attach. “See you later puppet” Victor Creed said as he leisurely walked out of her torture chamber. Soon after he left she passed out from lack of food and pain.

@@@

When she wakes up she notices right away that her ravaged womb doesn’t hurt anymore and that she is in what smelled like a sterile lab. ‘great now what are they going to do to me’ she thinks as she slowly but surely opens her eyes. As she opens them slightly she shuts them again for in her line of view is a blinding light. “Great I died in unconsciousness what a pleasant way to go” she said out loud or rather croaked out loud.

“Your not dead “ a voice she didn’t recognize said. Her eyes flew open and standing beside the hospital bed was a girl next door looking red head. For some reason she found herself annoyed by this woman for no apparent reason. “Yes child you are very much alive” said another voice from the other side of her. Her eyes darted other side and she was greeted by a bald man in a tailored suit sitting in a wheelchair.

Unlike the red head this man went on her respect at all times list and he calmed her. Before she allowed herself to think any further on this she realized that there was no collar around her neck. Now it made since. These people had bailed her out of the weapon X facility and gotten that damned collar off of her. “Where’s Tramp?’ she asked automatically.
Who let the Tramp out? by friyourass
If her powers were back then she could easily kill either one of them if this turned ugly. So for now she’d be cool and hope that her apparent saviors were real good guys. “I assure you that we are good guys. But I’m not sure who you are referring to when you say Tramp.” the bald man said to her in a calm voice. ”Telepath” she accused of him.

She turned her eyes back to the annoying red head. “Were is he?” she was beginning to get pissed. “Who?” the red head said. “Tramp you ditz-” but before she could finish. A loud crashing noise was heard and before she could ask about it a large steel plated man came flying threw one of the steel plated walls. “Colossus!?” the annoying red head screamed. The red head began to rush over to the steel plated guy they called Colossus but before she could get to him a giant wolf looking creature came threw the hole and sniffed at him.

The giant wolf thing looked up from Colossus’s body to the red head and then at the girl on the table and let out a vicious growl. “Tramp” the girl said in a relieved tone. The creatures eyes snapped back to the girl and it began to glow black as a circle with intricate writing in it appeared below it on the floor. The wolfs shape begins to morph in the light until it takes the form of a human.

The light dissipates and reveals a tall boy with sharp wolf like features. He has off white skin that seems to glow, dark almost black eyes , long black hair that reaches his mid thy, sharp black finger and toe nails, and chiseled muscles. He looks at the girl with something akin to fear and respect. “I assume this is who you were looking for” the bald guy says in a calm voice. Tramp looks at the bald guy and then back to the girl “Gypsy?” he says in a deep voice as if asking a question.

“Gypsy?” the bald guy and the red head say at the same time.

“ It’s my name” Gypsy said to the both of them.

The name seemed to fit the girl. She had dark mocha skin, dark caramel curls with natural dirty blonde streaks, full lips, long smooth legs covered with odd tattoos , dark piercing hazel eyes, and six gold earrings in each ear. Her eyes were shaped like that of a gypsy you would see in a painting of ancient times.

“Professor! Jean!” a girls voice interrupted the odd silence that had settled . A teenage girl came threw the wall and froze when she saw Tramp standing unfazed next to the fallen and unconscious form of piotr.

“ We know Katherine” the professor said in that unfailingly calm voice.

“Aren’t you going to even see if he’s alright? And how come you haven’t called the others ? That guy took Colossus down with a one finger!” the girl squealed in an annoyingly high pitch.

“That’s because he was in the way” Gypsy tells the girl in a flat tone. Katherine’s eyes darted to Gypsy, but before she could reply Tramp spoke again. “Stop talking to the girl and fight me!” he yells at Gypsy in an annoyed tone. “Do you think me such a weakling that you could waste time and talk of unimportant things while I am un collared?” he asks her in an annoyed tone. “What is he tal-” but before Jean could finish the girl on the bed sprang up and charged at the boy named Tramp with a fist covered in swirling gold lightning. She hit him directly in the center of his chest and he flew upward threw the ceiling.

The professor’s eyes seemed as big as saucers as he watched Gypsy cover herself in the swirling gold and lightning and take off threw the hole in the sealing after Tramp. “Professor?” Jean says. “Take care of Colossus Jean. Kitty go gather the children.” the professor says in a calm but stern voice. After giving these orders the professor puts his hands to his forehead ‘My X men you are needed’ is his cryptic message.
Gypsy's All by friyourass
##Ororo##

She pulled away slightly from her gardening to listen to Charles’s cryptic call for the X men. In less than a minute she was across the yard calling on her winds to aid her. The door to her greenhouse swinging on it’s hinges lightly.

##Logan##

He blew cigar smoke out of his nose like an angry bull as he threw down the wrench he had been using to work on his bike with. The distinctive -SNIKT- of his claws echoed off the walls of the large Xavier car garage.

##Scott##

He looked up from the newspaper he was reading and set it down before dashing for the front yard with a stern look creasing his face.

##Rouge & Gambit##

There intense staring contest would seem to have to wait for later as they both stormed out of the living room toward the front door.

##Beast & Jubillee##

“Oh yeah!” the spunky new comer shouted as she closed the physics book in front of her and bolted for the door. Beast rubbed his temples as he raced out of the empty classroom after the young girl.

##Dazzler & Kurt##

She didn’t immediately make a move to move away from her elf like teammate when the professor’s voice boomed threw her head, but after her current object of interest -BAMF-ed away from the wall she had backed him into she chose to head for the front of the school.

##Iceman##

He groaned as he pressed pause on his X box controller and watched the image on his screen freeze. With out a second thought he jumped out of his window and headed for the front yard of the mansion.

##Front Yard##

Gypsy threw him half way across the yard with an uppercut lightning slap combo. He dug his nails into the moist earth of the mansion’s polished ground as he tried to keep himself from flying into the black fence lining the property. He growled at Gypsy and brought a ball of black swirling energy into his free hand as she yelled a battle cry as she ran at him with lightning sparking all over her body. Her body began to glow with a god like energy as she rammed into him with a running kick.

His eyes glowed a sinister black as he caught her foot with his dirt slicked hand before slamming the ball of energy into her lower abdomen and sending her into the air. Tramp savored the feeling of his bones crunching into opposite directions as he took on the smaller version of his giant wolf like form and jumped into the air as demonic wings tore from his back and carried him towards his prey, Gypsy. Gypsy had recovered by the time he had transformed and was making hand symbols as she prepared to make her claim as the dominant one in there relationship. As she got ready to fire her finishing blow at her quickly approaching lover she noticed a presence in the sky with her.

As her over came within range of her attack witch was breathing distance she was about to let loose when a beam of ruby laser shot between them. Gypsy would have paid it no mind if it hadn’t been followed by a sharp gust of wind to her back. She let out a growl before turning to face this annoyance but it soon turned into a snarl when she looked down and saw a guy that reminded her of the red headed bitch she had met earlier that day. Her attention snapped back to her lover when he attached her from behind and drove the both of them down into the earth.

She gulped down air as they descended and caught the smell of that odd laser coming her way. Before she could blast her lover off of her with her magic he was blasted away by a laser. Gypsy was a girl f intellect and patience but these people were wearing her thin. She could only take so much interference. She immediately rapped herself in a golden blanket of energy and lightning before somersaulting herself onto her feet to face the man that keeps getting in her way.

“What the hell is your problem?” she growls out in a double toned voice.

The mouths of all the X men hit the floor as the girl in front of them curses out there leader.

“I just saved your life!” the visor guy said to a very pissed off Gypsy.

“No you just interfered twice in my mating ceremony” She growled out as she was thrown across the lawn by a human formed Tramp.

She somersaulted and landed facing her raging mate and the X men. She could see the man with the visor preparing to shoot his eye laser thing again but she wasn’t prepared to be interrupted again. So with speed that would make light jealous she pushed off the balls of her feet toward her raging lover. He hadn’t been prepared for this specific move and she caught him full force in the center of his chest. Though the attach was powerful he hadn’t flew back instead he had made a small crater in the ground when the force of her attack had hit him.

He let out a noise akin to a crying dog before falling onto his knees and allowing his head to fall back. Tramp had excepted his defeat with pride knowing that his former master still had enough power to control him if the destructive power of the god trapped inside him ever got any ideas. Gypsy let out a sigh of relief as her glowing subsided . She brought a smooth hand to her lovers neck and surprisingly sent a lightning bolt threw out his body. A intricate circle appeared below the two and on there foreheads before a large spiky black collar appeared around the boys neck.

The X men watched shocked as the wounds on both teens healed within seconds. The eyes of the X men nearly popped out of there sockets when the girl helped the boy up and gave him a full lip kiss.


Kinda dull for the end of a fight but there’s a reason things end this way with these two. Review and I’ll put the next chap up faster. Promise.
To lazy to put one by friyourass
The boy let out a noise akin to a growl when his lover broke there kiss but silenced himself when the girl opened her eyes and they gave a faint glow. “Mine.” was the single word that spilled from her lips before she licked them and gave her full attention to the X men’s *cough*tightass*cough* leader.

The boy soon turned to see what his master-lover was so interested in. He looked each of the uniform clad X men up and down including Storm who had just landed. His eyes seemed to linger on both Wolverine and Storm. He let out a dark chuckle before turning to his master and asking in a leisurely tone “Want me to kill them?”.

The X men tensed when the girl gave him a lazy look but soon relaxed when she replied. “Wheels seems to like them so we’ll leave them be”. the tenseness returned slightly when she added

“But the one with the visor needs an ass whipping”.

The sinister glow returned to the boys eyes as his sharp nails crackled with black energy.

“I assure you that won’t be necessary” came the still calm voice of Charles Xavier threw all the mutants present heads.

The boy disregarded the voice and continued to prowl closer to the X men’s leader. “Stop” is barely heard by the X men as it comes from the girls lips. The boy stops his growling and back flips himself into a crouched position at the girls side.
“Hey wheels” the girl says as if she hadn’t done anything slightly wrong.

“That’s professor Xavier to you” chimed in the leader of the X men, Cyclops.

“Really because the last time I checked I was the one that decided what I said to people” the girl said. Every word laced with venom as she didn’t bother to turn to look for Xavier. She and Tramp were surprised when they heard laughter from the X men. There was no need to look for the mutant because all eyes turned to the short muscled man with metal ‘claws’ coming from between his knuckles. The girls eye caught the white haired woman next to him stifling a chuckle with a fake clearing of her throat.

“What was that girl?” one-eye I mean Cyclops bellowed with a constipated look marring his face. “You heard me boy scout” the girl bellowed right back at him.

“Yeah you heard her One-Eye” the short man that had been laughing said .

“One-Eye?” the girl questioned before speaking to the boy in an odd language before they both burst into laughter.

“Oh….Oh goddess” the girl managed to sputter out before falling over in a fit of laughing.

“Please do come inside were you can be properly introduced” the honey smooth voice of the professor rang threw all those present minds.

“Sure…sure” the girl said threw giggles as she snapped her fingers and transported them to the place she sensed the professor was located in.

Inside the nicely furnished office of the headmaster of Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters the X men and there guests were getting to know each other.

##Xavier’s Office##

“They endangered the children and don’t know how to respect there superiors threshold’s be offered a place in this house and definitely not on the team!” Cyclops’s voice bellowed at the professor.

“Look here One-Eye I’m very respectful but only to those that have proved that they have earned the respect given to them or that I like” Gypsy said as she paused to take a breath before continuing

“And right now you haven’t earned it or been anything than a vane asswhole that whines when he doesn’t get his way” she finished.

Snickers could be heard from other members of the X men. Wolverine in particular since he didn’t bother to hide it like the others. When the leader of the X men’s face flushed red with anger and he stepped a step toward the girl the snickers stopped because a long sharp blade pressed to his neck accompanied by growling meant trouble.

“Down!” the order was cold and clipped as it came from the girls lips.

The boy removed his blade and returned to leaning against the wall to her right.

“I have to agree with Scott on this one professor” the red headed bitch named Jean said in a resigned tone.

“Of course you do Red, if you don’t One-Eye might stop complimenting you on your perpetual plainness” Gypsy said as she put her feet up as she spread her legs like a boy and folded her arms over her large chest.

Jean shot her a look that she didn’t flinch away from for an instant.

“Scott please” the professor said as he blatantly took Gypsy’s side. Scott’s mouth nearly hit the floor when the professor seemingly ignored the disrespect the girl had just showed towards both him and Jean.

“Please introduce yourselves?” the Professor asked of Gypsy and Tramp.

“Gypsy” the girl said in a bored tone. Everyone seemed t be waiting for more but when it was evident she didn’t intend on sharing anymore than that there attention turned to the boy that had asked if she wanted them murdered. He didn’t take his eyes off of the sky visible threw he window thou. “Hey Sunshine tell them your name” Gypsy said in a sarcastic tone. “Tramp” he said about as high as a whisper.

“Yo what kind of names are those” the fire cracker Jubilee stated more than asked. “Our kind” Gypsy said with a smirk sent in Jubilee’s direction. The boy’s jaw seemed to twitch upward by about half a centimeter. “Jubilation” the snowy haired lady admonished the young girl gently.

“X men introduce yourselves” the professor gently ordered.

After introductions were done (to lazy to type them) the pair were bombarded with questions.


Sorry for leaving it at this but if my mom catches me on the computer and not asleep when she gets home I’m as good as dead. Sorry Cee, I’ll update again tomorrow.
The way things have to be by friyourass
“So are you two like dating?” came Jubilee’s gossip hungry question. Gypsy and Tramp locked gazes for an instant before she answered. “Something like that” was Gypsy’s cool response.

“How did you end up in that offal place?” Kurt asked with curiosity and pity shining in his golden eyes.

“Our car broke down in the Sahara and they happened to be in the area looking for some new mutant lab rats” she said ,her voice cool as ice.

“What were you doing in the Saharan desert?” Scott asked as if he couldn’t care less.

“Digging for the other half of that stick in your ass” was Gypsy’s sarcastic response.

Ali and wolverine openly laughed at the new girl’s smart ass response to Cyclops’s question. Jean and Scott shot them both angry glares that they ignored.

“I must ask that you stay here until we know what Stryker’s next move is and why he devoted such a large base to souly the two of you” the professor said as he stopped any further questioning of the two.

The two new arrivals once again locked gazes but this time Tramp spoke.

“Al jassna torma wikiju doojeva melta sook” he said as he raised a dark eyebrow.

The whole room went silent as the x men exchanged looks.

“Sure” Gypsy easily agreed. “But there are a few conditions and warnings I’m inclined to tell you about” Gypsy added with a sly grin.

“You just ruined the ceiling and wall of our school and you have conditions ?” Cyclops snorts at her.

“We can pay for the damages that we caused already but they wouldn’t be there if you hadn’t separated us in the first place” is Gypsy’s cool response.

Before Cyclops could reply Gypsy cut in again.

“Number one, we share a room. Number two, we stay out till we want. Number three, he smokes. Those are the things that won’t change. I warn you that things tend to explode in our presence and we tend to attract assassins”.

The professor seems to wait a moment to roll over his options in his head. During witch the X men take time to whisper among themselves.

*Kitty & Jubillee*

“I wonder when there going to put some cloths on” Kitty whispers as she looks the vanilla skinned boy up and down as he stares blankly out the window.

“I wonder how his baggage fits into those tiny shorts” Jubillee says as she to stares at the boy with interest.

*Logan & Storm*

“The boy reminds me of you dear friend” Ororo says as she leans over from leaning against the wall to level her mouth with Logan’s ear.

“Yeah sue darlin’ if I was a gay trailer park stripper” he replied as he chuckled at her comparison.

“Logan” she chided as he tuned to face her.

She batted at his hand when he reached forward to try and cop a feel of her breast.

“Tease” he said as he pretended to be hurt by her resistance.

*Kurt &Ali*

“Our conversation from earlier isn’t finished” Ali said as she scooted her chair closer to her blue teammate.

“ How can you continue to joke about such a thing?” Kurt says as he stares at the floor with a hurt look spreading across his face.

“Who’s joking?” she shoots back at him as she slides a hand up his thy.

His eyes nearly pop out of his head when she reaches his crotch with her hand and squeezes. Before he can think to say anything his tail raps itself around her hand and squeezes.

“You like that?” she whispers as she stares at him with a smoky look in her eyes.


*Beast & Jean*

“I don’t see why she’s so animalistic towards Scott and me” Jean says rather bitterly to Beast.

“From what we saw outside earlier I would guess it would have something to do with your sent or aura” Hank replies.

“You think she doesn’t like me and Scott because of the way we smell?” Jean says as if that’s the most idiotic thing she had ever heard.

“Or it could be your aura” Hank says in an intrigued tone.

Jean just gave him a lop sided look.

*Piotr & Bobby*

“She’s quite beautiful” Piotr says as he admires the new girl.

“Yeah whatever” Bobby says as he looks at the new girl.

“You don’t agree?” Piotr says as he looks at Bobby as if he had just grown a second head.

“I’m not really into black chicks” Bobby says as his eyes stop and stare at the girls ample breasts.

“What do you mean? You had a crush the size of Russia on Storm when you came here” Piotr said his accent thick.

“Storm doesn’t count” Bobby says before crossing his arms apparently done talking.

*Rouge & Gambit*

“I thought we were past this Cajun” Rouge breathed out.

“You ignoring Gambit and pretending there’s nothing between us does not count as being past anything” Gambit hisses without facing her.

*Scott & the Professor*

“I don’t see why your even wasting your breath on these two” Scott says as he crosses his arms and glares at Gypsy as she crosses her feet on top of the coffee table.

“I do not waste my time on anything Scott. Especially those in need. These two suffered under the hands of the people that hurt Logan, an X man. Not only that but they could prove to be valued members of our team.” the professor replies in a clipped tone.


*Gypsy & Tramp*

’So what’s the plan?’ Tramp’s voice echoes in Gypsy’s head.

’These people seem trust worthy’ she echoed back to him.

’And if they prove not to be?’ he questions.

’We vanish off the radar’ she says easily.

’Where to?’ he asks.

‘I’m thinking New Guinea ’ she echoes calmly.

There conversation is interrupted by the professor.

“Welcome to my institute for the gifted” he says with a smile.

“Were glad to be here.” she says as she returns his warm smile.

“Ororo would you show them to there room ,please?” the professor says with an eyebrow raised.

“Of course Charles” she says in her cultured tone.
mini me by friyourass
They fallowed the snowy haired woman as she led them down the halls of the school.

“So what is that odd language that you two speak called?” the snowy haired woman named Ororo asked without slowing her pace.

“It’s a secret” Gypsy says without a hint of sarcasm.

“I see. So what other abilities do you two have?” she continues with her questioning as they round a corner.

“With the people we attract you’ll find out soon enough” Gypsy replies coolie.

Storm chuckles before asking “You don’t giving out information do you?”.

“Why Cloudy what would ever give you that idea?” Gypsy says in a only slightly sarcastic tone.

“You are a retched one aren’t you?” Storm asks as she once again laughs.

“I didn’t mean to” Gypsy says in an exaggerated squeak of a little girls voice.
Once again Storm can’t help but chuckle at the girls freely outspoken manner.

“Cloudy?” she says as she stops and turns around with an eyebrow raised.

“She as a abit of giving pee-pul nick names” Tramp speaks out with an odd accent.

“Sad but true” Gypsy says as she puts a hand to her forehead and pretends to be sad.

“Here’s your room” Storm says as she chuckles at Gypsy.

Gypsy opens the door and is met with a wooden floored room with a twin bed and manila colored sheets. The room screamed boarding school to her and she said as much.

“It’s so pushaa” she said in a whine.

Tramp simply blinked and remained standing in the hall.

“Professor Xavier gives all new students that come from underprivileged homes a credit card with $500 dollars on it to personalize there room and make it more there own” Storm explained.

“We don’t need the professor to do that for us we just need a bank so we can wire some cash” Gypsy said easily.

“You should rest. I’ll have Kitty bring you a spare set of clothes” Storm offered.

“Were not tired. Our powers healed our bodies and gave us energy after our mating ceremony.” Gypsy said respectfully.

“Alright then. I’ll have Logan bring one of the cars to the front to take you to the mall” Ororo said as she began to walk back the way they had come.
We at the mall like!! by friyourass
As she turned the corner and disappeared from sight Gypsy felt a hand sliding up the back of her thy. She turned to her lover/slave and quirked an eyebrow as he didn’t remove his hand and instead chose to grope her ass firmly.

“We don’t have enough time” she whispered to him huskily as she leaned into his form.

He sighed obviously annoyed but removed his hand from her butt none the less. He gave her a devilish grin before pinching her ass and bolting down the hall.

“Oh no you don’t!” she half laughed half screamed.

They ran down the oddly quiet halls laughing hellishly. That is before Tramp ran into Kitty who fazed threw him as he ran.

“Holy shit!!” Tramp yelled as he tripped from the odd sensation of having something pass threw his body.

Kitty looked confused and slightly embarrassed all at once. Gypsy giggled at the girl as her face turned as red as a tomato.

“I…uh….I….uh…Storm told me to bring you guys a change of clothes” she said as her face turned even redder than Gypsy thought possible.

Tramp had recovered from the odd experience and had returned to his frequent place at the right side of Gypsy.

“Thanks….Kitty, right?” Gypsy said as she took the offered clothes.

“Yeah” Kitty said as her blush began to reseed.

“So, are you comin’ with us?” Gypsy asked as she turned her back on Kitty and handed the clothes over to Tramp.

“A trip to the mall of course I’m coming” Kitty said as she dropped the seriousness and did a little happy dance.

“Cool, we’ll meet you in the front in a few minuets” Gypsy snapped her fingers and she felt herself seize to exist for an instant before going back to normal in the doorway of their given room.

Tramp eased pass her as she rubbed at her temples to try and push away the cloudy felling in her head. Gypsy let out a sigh and followed him into the room as she closed the door behind them.

They met Ororo and the scruffy guy named Logan along witth Kitty, Jubillee, and Rouge in front of the mansion after getting lost in the halls more than 4 times.

When they finally made it to the front of the school they found everyone waiting for them in a black tricked out Hummer.

“Yo!” Gypsy said in greeting to the other passengers as she climbed in and took a seat followed quickly by Tramp.

“What it do chika?” Jubillee says as she stuffs a piece of Winterfresh into her mouth.

Gypsy let out a chuckle at the less formal term. ’This girl I like. Maybe crashing here won’t be as bad as I thought’

“Seat belts people” Cloudy bellows at us.

Groans come from all of us even as we comply. Within 30 minuets they had left the bank with stunned faces starring at them as they walked out with a duffle bag with a ridiculous amount of money in it and within another 20 minuets they were at the swishing door entrance to a random mall that the girl Jubilee had insisted they go to. They had just walked in when Cloudy turned to face them.

“Kitten, Jubilee, Rouge, your limit is $300. Logan and I will be accompanying Gypsy and Tramp.” Cloudy said as she handed them each a crisp hundred dollar bill.

They were gone in a flash arguing over witch store to hit fist. Cloudy then turned her attention to Gypsy.

“So do they have a Hot Topic in this place?” was Gypsy’s question as Tramp stepped in beside her with now human ears that were riddled with wholes for absent ear rings.

Logan let out a grunt as he lit up a cigar a took a long pull. Gypsy noticed the playful hand of Logan as he let it stray to Cloudy’s butt as the older couple walked in front of them.

‘I know that look mistress what are you planning?’ Tramp said as he didn’t physically look at her or move his lips.

‘Hey who’s the brains in this couple again?’ She sent back at him as she poked him in the ribs.

‘You are. That’s why I’m worried’ He sent at her as he avoided a gramma smack to the back of his head.
‘that was so funny I forgot to laugh’ she sent back to him dryly.

“This is the store you were referring to ,is it not?” Cloudy said in her regal voice.

Gypsy and Tramp snapped there attention to the red letters of one of there favorite stores as they gave each other a high five.

“Booyah!” Gypsy said as she ran into the store like a crazed woman.

Tramp sontered into the store more elegantly an the sound of woman cracking there necks from there attention onto him was almost painful. The obviously bleached blond behind the counter sontered over to him and asked with sexual intent drowning her words “What can I help you with?”

“Hey Toots whatta’ yah think of this get up?” Gypsy yelled at him as she stepped out of a dressing room with painted on black skinny jeans, a white T that was loose at the bottom but tight at her breast with ‘Eat Me’ across the chest, and a pair of jackass chucks on along with silver earings replacing the gold ones and a rap around lip ring and silver tong ring along with a thin layer of coal black mascara to finish off her look.

“I like it” Tramp says as his eyes zero in on her lips.

The bleach blond girl sends Gypsy evil glares as she continues to come out of the dressing room with different things on and a few underwear sets looking gorgeous in each one.

*Ororo & Logan*

“Do you think they’ve noticed yet” Ororo asks as she steals a fry from her companions tray.

“Not a snowballs chance in hell they’d notice we were missin’ with the way they were trying on crap back there?”

“What shall we do to occupy the time then?” she says as she winks at her old and dear friend.

“Now Ro’ if I didn’ know ya better I’d say ya was flirtin’” Logan replies with a devilish grin.

“Well then it is good you know me better, is it not?” She replies with her own devilish grin.

“Maybe darlin’ maybe’” he says as her grabs her Pepsi and gulps the last sip earning him a fry thrown at his head.

2 Hours Later…

After leaving Hot Topic they had visited Power Anime, Banana Republic, Gucci, Victoria’s Secret, Borders, Rave, all three Footlockers, Jumba juice, Game Stop, The true Religion Store, Funk Town, Joes, Ambracromy & Fitch, Bath and Body Works, Lucky Brand, and Paul’s Boutique.

They had met up with Logan and Ororo in some of the stores and were heading to the entrance to meet them.

The ride back to the mansion was filled with the radio pumping out Krs One’s (The Sound of The Police) and Party Like A Rock Star along with some other hip-hop and RnB.
Yaaah b***h Yaaaah by friyourass
When they arrived back at the mansion there were large private school buses with kids poring out of them. Tramp grumbled and sent the jocks with football jackets that had there name and number across the back glares that could stop blood flow. They seemed to go unnoticed by the students as they drove past and into the industrial sized garage.

“Looks like were going to have to drop our aliases lover boy” Gypsy said as she jumped out the back seat of the Hummer and went to the trunk.

“Aliases?” Logan grunts in there direction as he pushes the backseat up to allow the others out.

“You didn’t think we were dumb enough to tell you our real names when first meeting, did you?” She said with a raised eyebrow as she began to pull bags from the trunk.

“I’d be lyin’ if I said I didn’t suspect it kid” He said as he helped Rouge out and closed the door behind her.

“So what are yall’ REAL names?” Rouge asks in her southern slur as she begins to get her bags from the pile set out behind the car.

“Cleo” she said as she strained to help Kitty find her Hello Kitty (hey I wrote a pun) bag.

“Wolfgang” he said as he waved his finger and Gypsy’s and his bags aligned into a line next to him.

“So I can call you Mozart?” Jubilee said as she grabbed her bags from the smaller remaining pile.

The only answer she got was a low almost inaudible whine from Wolfgang along with snickers from the others present.

After everyone had gathered there bags they headed for the large mansion but after Jubilee, Rouge, and Kitty had entered Ororo halted them from entering the institute. Wolfgang and Cleo in complete sync with each other tilted there heads to the right and raised there left eyebrows. Logan continued into the house as he put out the remaining stub from one of his custom made cigars.

“The professor has arranged for the two of you to stay in one of the boathouses farther into the property. He thinks it will be more comfortable in the more private surroundings.” she finishes as she begins to lead them inland to the boathouse they will use as there respective living quarters.

‘So New Guinea?’ Wolfgang says as he steals a glance at his lover.

’We haven’t been there in a while’ she replies as she smiles wistfully.

‘I don’t remember much from when we did go’ he says as he looks up at the sky with a spark of mischief in the depth of his eyes that by the suns rays are revealed to be a dark chocolaty brown.

‘Oh so you don’t remember the mudslide we woke up too after that sweaty night we had in the sugar cane fields’ she said as she raised an eyebrow and stole a glance at the side of his face.

‘Oh you were talking about THAT New Guinea’ he sent back as he put on a mock expression of realization.

’Oh yeah I’m sure you had to scrape your brain to bring back the memory’ she thought as she rolled her eyes.

“Here we are” Ororo said as she interrupted there banter.
“Nice” Cleo said as they entered and went up a flight of stairs.

A sturdy looking polished oak door greeted them as they turned the corner after going down a long hallway. Ororo threw a pair of keys to Cleo who easily caught them. Behind her Wolfgang tried to hide a whimper as he tried to keep the boxes he was carrying steady.

“I’ll send someone to get you when it’s time for dinner” Ororo said smoothly as she headed back down the hall.

“Cool” was Cleo’s only response as she responded to both Ororo and the sight f the lavish apartment like room.

The walls were painted a paisley green and bare but still inviting. The direct area in view was quaint. There was a smooth cotton couch that match the wall and chairs. Polished oak coffee tables with vases filled with simple white flowers filled the room with the gentle smell of them. The small kitchenette gleamed with unused utensils and a small bar counter that had two oak stools neatly pushed underneath it. A small polished oak computer desk was tucked into the corner of the room near the window. The window had a bench with a long paisley green pillow that matched the walls laying over it with decretive matching pillows that were partially hidden by the long cotton drapes that hung from the sides of the window sill.

“Could this place be any squarer” Cleo says as she grabs the boxes Wolfgang was carrying and drops them to the floor with a loud THUNCK!

“Hnn” Wolfgang says as he drops the rest of what he’s carrying.

2 Hours later…

*THUMP*No reply*THUMP!THUMP!*No reply*THUMP!THUMP*THU- “Okay!! I’m coming! Damn!”

The door opens and reveals Cleo dressed in a way that would make the infamous Tank Girl proud. She had an oversized white shirt with a blue and red target on it along with clunky steel toed black boots with four giant silver buckles strapping them onto her legs, neon orange and purple knee high socks with cuts all over them and light blue jean booty shorts that were also a size to big. The shorts where held onto her fit frame by a belt that looked more like a seat belt.

Behind her the quaint room had been drastically changed. The couch had been replaced. It was now blue jean and had what appeared to be patches from other countries sewn into it. The kitchenette utensils had been replaced with mitch macked dishes that looked like they had come from different times and places. The computer desk had a several TV screens all over it that seemed to all be hooked together along with games systems and game cases in different languages. The walls were splatter painted in all kinds of different colors with hand prints and a few posters of seemingly unimportant things. Lazily sitting across the couch with a controller in hand.

He wore the same shirt as Cleo but even more oversized than hers and with only one of the sleeves torn off. His light blue jeans were cut in different places with two extra long slashes that made room for his knees to poke out. A band aid had been placed in the wrong direction on his knee cap. He wore bright yellow chucks (excuse the pun) with fat blue shoe strings lacing one shoe and fat green ones lacing the other.

She wore her hair in a loose pony tail while he wore his in a sloppy bun with two mitch mack pencils holding it together. Her hair looked like it had been washed and shined a sultry black witch they guessed was her natural color. Wolfgang’s sides had been shaved to a short fuzz that didn’t hang down.

“Hey is it time to meet the Bradeys already?” Cleo said as she threw a pack of gum she had pulled out of her pocket at Wolfgang and hit him in the side of the head with a loud SMACK!

“TEN POINTS BITCH!! Yaaaaah Bitch Yaaaaah!” she yelled as she punched her fists in the air and did the cabbage patch.

“Nnnnn” Wolfgang said as he waved at Kitty and Jubilee and stuck out his tong at Cleo.

They had all headed over to the school after waiting for Wolfgang to save his game on the newly acquired Xbox 360.

When they entered the cafeteria all voices shushed as the two new comers were scrutinized by there peers. A girl with violet purple skin catches the eye of Cleo as she spots the girl they called Ali sitting next to her.

“Yo Ali!” Cleo says as she gets the attention of the punk diva.

“Yo Cleo Mozart!! What’s up!!” the punk princess yelled across the large cafeteria.

Groans could be heard from all along the cafeteria as students steered out of the new comers way.

“Hey Wolfy go get us some grubb” Cleo says as she gives Ali dap and asks to be introduced to the purple chick.

As he immediately gets up to go and do as his master requests trips a little bit and bumps into someone.

“My apoli-” He begins to say before he is interrupted.

“Who do you think you are? You think you special because you friends with that dike Sprinkler?” the large guy says as he grabs Wolfgang by the front of his shirt.

“I am Wolfgang and I know that for a fact and her name is Dazzler. Also I think it would be in your best interest to but me down.” Wolfgang responded in his usual bored tone.

“He’s being a smart ass Douge. You should teach him what we do to smart asses around here” the boys friend says as he eggs his friend on.

“Hey look at him he looks like a fairy. You should show him what we think of fairies too Douge” his one of his other accomplices sneers as his other two meat head friends agree.

All eyes shoot to the seen as the cafeteria begins to get quiet.

“I don’t have time for this” Wolfgang says as he brings his heel up and into the Douge’s face at lightning speed as he wastes no time and axe kicks him on to the floor in one fluid motion.

“What the he-” the boy that had called him a fairy started to say but was cut off by a swift punch to his abdomen and them an uppercut fallowed by a kendo throw into his friend that initially egged on Douge.

The other two moved out of Wolfgang’s way and covered there faces as they tensed up as if waiting to be hit. When nothing happened they both dared to open an eye and found that the guy that called himself Wolfgang was at the lunch counter filling a tray. They looked at each other and hurried to gather there friends as the ran off to take them to the nurse. All eyes were on him as he chatted with the obviously fearful lunch lady.

They were all surprised when he got to the student volunteer and he said something that made her blush a deep red and divert her eyes from him as she handed him some desserts. Before he left he gave her a wink that he didn’t try to hide along with a devil smile that made every girl currently looking at him get glassy eyes. He walked back to the table where Cleo was chatting away with Ali and the violet skinned girl they had met.

He sat directly behind her with his legs open so that he pressed against her back as he laid the overflowing tray in front of her and ran his hands up her thighs . The girls that were still interested in him (the whole female school body and a few of the male) immediately reacted with looks ranging from jealousy to sorrow. While the male population with the exception of a few of them looked on with hatred and fear for the new guy.

“Took yah’ long enough” Cleo said with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

As dinner concluded, along with introductions, and they were the last ones in the cafeteria with the exception of Ali, Jubilee, Rouge, Kitty, Piotr, Kurt, and Lorna Cleo got an idea.

“You guys tired?” she asked of her new group of friends.

No’s resounded all the way around.

“I got an idea but you can’t squeal or wuss out if I tell you” Cleo said as she unzipped the back pack she had brought with her.

Everyone exchanged looks and nodded ok. Cleo smiled and her gleaming canines seemed even sharper then the time they had seen them before. She opened the bag wide enough for them to see the content inside and they all with the exception of Lorna and Ali gasped. Instead of gasp Lorna and Ali smiled big toothy grins.

The Next Morning….

Jean wakes up from a dream about her and Logan and a farm shack craving some coffee to clear her mine of the vivid dream before Emma ,who had returned last night , picked up on her projecting. As she entered the industrial sized kitchen after retrieving some of her decaf no calorie coffee she froze in place.

“PROFESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!” Jean screamed both literally and mentally.

In Boathouse…

“Uggghh… SHIT… YES.. DON’t STOP… thats the spot!!” Cleo screamed as she hit her peak in the shower shortly followed by Wolfgang as he bit into her shoulder blade to suppres his wolf like howl that would have traveled miles.

The mental scream bombarded them and they just turned up the water proof radio and continued on with there morning shower routine. When they were done they slipped back into there room and popped in Heather Headley’s new CD as they prepared for the day .

“Looks like Red doesn’t like our art” Cleo said as she finished buckling the last buckle of her new favorite pair of boots.

“She’s probably shitting bricks” Wolfgang says in that odd accent again as he slips on a long oversized bright yellow short sleeved shirt decorated in pale orange sunflowers.

“We’re so naughty” Cleo says as she runs her hands down his chest and gives him a slow kiss to the lips as she looks into his cold black eyes that gleam with love for his master. She looks like she’s about to lean into another kiss so he closes his eyes but the shoot open when she instead knees him in the balls.

“Fuckkkkkkk!” He screeches out as he cups his jewels. And drops to his knees.

He looks up at her and she has her hands covering her genital area as she laughs at him and yells out “Body!”.

It’s the name of one of the games they made up when they were nothing better to do.

After exiting the boat house to head to the cafeteria for a some what late breakfast he got her back by smacking her upside the head when she had forgotten to say c-section witch ment she was backing out of the game.

“Shit!!” she said as she grabbed the back of her head.

“C-section” Wolfgang yelled as he ran ahead of her his healed combat boots crunched the grass as he ran.

“Cheating bastard!” Cleo screamed after him as she pushed up the sleeves to her oversized blue hoodie that had an arrow pointing towards her crotch with the words ’Eat Me’ designed to look like they had been splatter painted onto it.

They played a game of tag as they ran into the mansion laughing and yipping. There combat boots surprisingly didn’t make much noise as they slowed down as they neared the entrance to the cafeteria.

The buckles of Wolfgang’s overalls jingled as his creamy thighs and muscles on his legs were revealed for all to see since he had cut the legs so that they would look like shorts the night before. He chuckled at the looks he got at both his short overalls and his mid thigh high yellow socks.

He had braided his hair as it begun to naturally tangle into curls to give his hair a more wavy look. He had also chosen to pull some of it to the front and make three French braids that he mad stay with orange wire rubber bands. He wore a thick black belt that he tucked a long piece of cloth threw that covered his genital area. The cloth matched the hat he wore backwards on his head and his socks.

Cleo didn’t seem fazed by the stares that followed them as she continued on in her light blue cut up skinny jeans that she had tucked into her boots. She didn’t even flinch when she stuck her tongue out at Ali revealing a silver skull tongue ring that gleamed in the light. She blew her wild curls out of her face and began to regret wearing it down.

“We are so gunna get in trouble for that” Jubilee states without flinching.

What is Jean so angry about? What will happen when the other X men see the ART the students decided to spray in plain view. Sorry for leaving it there but I don’t really know what to have made them spray. Any suggestions? Give them in the form of a review please.
It wasn't me by friyourass
“That’s kinda the point smarty” Cleo said as a memory hit her like a ton of bricks.

%FLASHBACK%

“Ve musent go in dare. Zey vill catch us an do even more of dare experiments than usual” the small pale boy said to his only friend that he could ever remember having.

“O don’ be such a scardy cat. There going to fiddle around with us either way” the spunky dark skinned girl scoffed as she pulled her reluctant friend along.

“But ve’re going to get in trabble” (spelled this way on purpose) the boy said as his long curly hair got into his eyes.

“Trouble is the word and so what maybe that’s the way out of this fucked up place” the tiny girl said as she scraped clump of dirt from her hair that were making it look brown.

“You shouldn’t svear like that they might hear you” the small boy says as the girl drags him to the steal doors.

“I don’t think this is a good idea Cleo” the small boy says as he watches her send a tiny bolt of lightning into the lock of the door.

“Well that’s tuff Wolfy because we’re going to do it any way” she said with confidence as the door slid open.

An alarm over head went off immediately following and boots and voices could be heard behind them as Cleo pulled Wolfgang into the room and melded the entrance shut with a beam of water like gold energy from her palms.

“Cl-Cl-Cleo” Wolfgang whimpers from behind her.

As she turns around her whole child mentality is shattered. For looking back at her are the glassy dead eyes of dozens and dozes of children but not just any children most of them seemed to have an obvious mutation. A silent tear runs down her cheek as she tries to hold in the rest of her tears for the dead children.

“This is what they are going to do to us when they finish there experiments” Cleo says as her tears seem to dry up as she stares at Wolfgang who has balled up on the ground whimpering.

“NO!… don’t say that!” Wolfgang screamed at her as he sprang up to his feet on wobbly legs.

“It’s the truth!” she bellowed at him.

He remains quiet as he lets out his tears. Banging surprises them as they both turn to see the doors being dinted inward from the other side. Cleo looks around the room and early does a happy dance as she grabs onto Wolfgang’s hand and brakes for the door.

“Vat are you doing?” Wolfgang says as he tries not to fall over.

“Escaping this hell whole” Cleo said in a voice drained of child like innocence.

They smashed threw the door and threw a few guards as Cleo let out her sorrow threw her powers and smashed threw them without regret as she kept a vice grip on Wolfgang’s hand. As the afternoon sun hung in the sky they reached a fence and crossed it but in both of their minds they knew they’d have to fight to keep there freedom for the rest of their lives.

%Present Time%

She realized she had zoned out and hadn’t touched the plate in front of her so she rushed to fill her empty stomach with the contents of the trey that Wolfgang hadn’t already scarfed. She felt him squeeze her hand that remained under the table signaling that he had zoned out as well.

“Yeah well someone needed to stick it to Jean…in my opinion that is” Kitty said as she stole a piece of bacon from the gentle giant Piotr Rasputan’s plate.

“Maybe it’ll get the point across to One-Eye” Ali chimed in as she winked at Kurt who sat across from her.

#Ororo & Logan#

She let out a small sigh as Logan’s skilled hands worked a kink out in her neck. Sometimes she felt angry with herself for not being able to just tell her best friend that she wanted to be more than just his best friend that happened to be female.

“You still with me Ro” his voice rumbles as he leans into her back and allows his arms to hang loosely around her neck.

“Forgive me old friend. I was simply lost in thought for a moment” she said out loud as she added in her thoughts ’Thou I’d rather you be lost in me. You sexy hunk of man’

“If you say so darlin’” he rumbled as he laid back on her fluffy white duvet.

She lets out a laugh as she climbs up on top of him and places a chaste kisson his lips as they both chuckle at how comfortable they are with each other.

“We’ll let’s get to breakfast then” She says as she runs a hand threw his surprisingly soft unruly hair.

“Aw shucks mom do we have to” he says in a mock child’s voice.

“James Logan Howlett you go down there and eat your breacfast so you can grow up and be a strong musly manly man” Ororo says as she gets up and points a finger at the door and tries not to laugh.

He gets up from her bed and pulls her to him as sends a small current of electricity threw them both witch makes his hair spike awkwardly. She can’t help but chucle as he lets her go and tries unsucssesfuly to push his hair back in place. She leans downward toward the much shorter man and gives him a kiss on the top of his forhead ass he grabs his hand and leads him toward her bedroom door.


## Kurt ##

He had been trying to avoid the outspoken posh punk princess all day but he was failing miserably and he couldn’t get the “talk” they had had earlier out of his head.

%FLASHBACK%

Lips met and the only noise in the quiet room was the wind against the closed glass window. His eyes became huge as he felt her warm tounge enter his mouth hungrily. As she moved her lips over his he relaxed some and closed his eyes not expecting her to suck his tuounge into her own mouth. His tail twitched from the interaction as the soft fur coating it brisled. He felt one of her hands work its way from around his neck to the waist band of his pajama pants. When she tugged and they didn’t fall away after a few pulls she pulled away from their heated kiss breathless and odvieceley agitated. He had rapped his tail around his waist to prevent her from ripping them away and she let out an agitated sigh as she looked up at him with glassy eyes and tosseled hair.

“Your tails in the way fuzzy” she had balked at him as if expecting him to rmove it.

“Ali I know that you are just responding to my feelings towards you but this is not vat I ment when I said I wanted to “bond” vith you” he had whispered to her as he everted his eyes to the floor.

“Damnit elf! Why do you have to be so damn sexy when you doubt yourself? Ugggggh… it makes want to just shag you all bleedin’ day until the only thing you’ll be able to say is my fuckin’ name” she had growled at him as she grabbed both side of his head and snogged him.

His knees had gone weak at that point and he sent up a small prare in german asking why he was being picked on. She had pulled away from him abruptly and looked him in the eye.

“Come on a good shag will help cure that shyness right 8up elf” she had purred as she ran a black painted nail down his throat and chest.

When she had pulled back to try and lay another kiss on him he had took his chance and *BAMF*-ed his way out of there.

## Present Time##

He could still feel her lips on his as he walked towards the cafeteria for a late breakfast hoping that she had left already. As he got closer he noticed Ororo and Logan walking towards the cafeteria hand and hand as they could usually be seen. He waved at them good morning as her spoke loud enough for them to hear.

“Good morning my comrades” he said truly happy to see them.

“Elf” Logan grumbled as he tipped his head in the blue mutants direction.

“Good morning to you as well Kurt” Ororo said in her calming and slightly motherly voice

As they all took the final step threw the doors to the cafeteria they froze as they 1) noticed that the whole cafeteria had fallen silent and 2) saw the spray painted message and picture on the wall.

“Mine Got” Kurt exclaimed as he couldn’t take his eyes off the image.

Everyone seemed to all snap there attention towards Ororo and Logan seeming to be waiting for there reactions. All the students eyebrows shot above there hair lines when there two favorite teachers began to bust out laughing.



Hello doesn’t anyone want to help me out here. I have the next chapter half mapped out nut only the end of it. I still don’t know what the spray painted image should be. HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!! PLEASE?!?!?! I’m begging you people.
Always be my baby by friyourass
Hey people it’s 4:45 AM and I can’t sleep so I have decided why not right an update? I got a response saying that you guys were forgetting what the characters looked like and that you wanted to know more about there past. Well here you go. Oh and I don’t know what to spray paint on the wall so this will probably be the only update for a while….sorry. Oh and I’m going to start a new story on the Realm called X Bloopers.





Wolfgang’s POV

In that moment they reminded me so much of my parents I knew later I’d turn myself into a ball in my human form and cry. They reminded me of the better times of my childhood. The times when my mother wasn’t always crying and squeazing me to tight. The times when she wasn’t on the floor begging him not to hit me and to take it out on her. The times when my father wasn’t a psychotic monster and my mother smiled without a trace of desperation and fear in her eyes. I knew the memory would force it’s way out of the depths of my mind, were I had buried it away after the trauma was overwhelmed his 4 year old mind.

%FLASHBACK%

“Where is he!? Where’s that little half breed demon spawn you had?!” my father roared as he slammed the door to there middle class home.

“I just put him to bed and he’s NOT a DEMON he’s OUR SON JACK!!” mother hissed at him.

“He aint’ no son of mine!!” my daddy yelled as if my mama was a dummy.

“Have you been drinking again?” my mommy hissed at him as she crossed her arms across her chest.

I couldn’t help noticing that even though my mommy looked angry with daddy she was still the prettiest mommy in the world. Her hair was jet black and curly. It looked soft and made her look like a princess. I wish I had skin the same color as mommy. Her skin looks hea-thy ,I just learned that word today. It’s kinda dark but still kinda light brown. My gramma from my momma’s side said that my mommy’s Afi-can A-bear-iken and that I’m half. She showed me pichers of Afi-ca and we made cookies shaped like the aminals in the pichers.

My gramma on daddy’s side doesn’t look at me much or talk to me unless she’s calling me a “hafbeed”. I wonder what that means? Since daddy’s always calling me that I think maybe he’ll know.

“Who do you think you talking to woman?!” daddy yelled as his face started to get red as my favorite fire truck.

My daddy was real diffent than my mamma. My mommy said he had doom-i-nit traits. She said that’s why I looked so much like him. My daddy had really dark black hair and light blue eyes.His hair was short and looked like a poke-I-pide.

His face was what my momma used to call hand-soom.That was ah-for he started bein’ mean to her.He yels at her all the times and throws stuff at her. I don’t likes my daddy no more.

“Mommy?” I whispers to ma mamma.

“Shaun go to your room sweetness” my momma whispers back with those sad eyes.

My nice gramma said you can see inoo the hooman soul by lookin’ into somebody’s eyes. So I can see by lookin’ inoo ma mamma’s eyes that she sad.

“You shut up girl! Come on over here boy!!” me daddy yells.

Mah daddy neber really talks to me so if he tells me to come then I’ma comin’.

“Yeah, Daddy” I whisper as I feel me shakin’.

My daddy didn’t say a word as he took a drink from his bottle and pulled out something’ shinny from behin’ him.

%Present Time%
The therepist in the group home they sent me to said that the trauma wiped the memory of my father killing and rapeing my mother’s corpse out of my mind in an attempt to save myself from the pain of the memory. I remember it clearly but if I’d told them that thay would have started snooping and I didn’t want to explain how the real DEMON had woken up in me and how I’d ripped him apart after watching him crush the only thing I had left.


I looked over at my lover and tried not to think about how similar she looked to my mother. With her medium lenghth black curls and long lims and smooth dark skin it was difficult. She had the same warm smile and alto voice my mother used to sing to me with. Her dimples match to well with my mothers image and her loving understanding eyes look at me the same way my mother used to when I was Sweetness as she called me and I wanted nothing more for her to make me a sandwich and leave the hall light on.

I held her waist tighter as I forced myself to hold in my tears. She covered my hand that held onto her to tight and squeezed them gently. I wonder what she thinking?

Cleo’s POV

She sighed she didn’t feel like remembering her parent at this exact moment.


Okay I can’t write anymore sorry. But you guys could recommend some dramatic events for her flash back. zzzzzzzzz
My tears don't fall by friyourass
Cleo’s POV

She sighed she didn’t feel like remembering her parent at this exact moment.


My mother had dissipeared and left me in the capable hands of me grandmother. My grandma had been an avid feminist at 150 years old and didn’t look a day over 19 at her worst. She was an avid smoker and homophob. My mother had died when she made a trip to see her when I was 4. My father had been absent and was scarcely even talked about. She had shed tears for the last time at her mothers funeral. My grandmother had casted a spell that had backfired and sent her into a rather late death. Before I could be shipped off to an orphanage the Weapon X
Junkies had snatched me up and thrown me into a cage with a girly boy.

%FLASHBACK%

The mean men knew about my family. They new we was diffint. They knew we was magic and they knew we only died when we wanted to or if we lost in a fight against one of our own. They also knew the only power I had was my talent of not being able to die.

They threw me into a cage and the animal inside woke up. I snapped at them as my animal took slight control. I was aware of them and the other men within 2 miles and also the boy in the cage with me. I turned and pounced without thinking about it. I growled and clamped onto the boys throat and made sure I was securely on top of him. I had always been rather dominant and it always made me feel rather good to be dominant.

What I hadn’t been counting on was the boy to growl back at me and try and fight me off. I bit down on his throat before really thinking about it. He yelped before going crazy and wrestling me under him. I felt my eyes burn like never before as I punched him and realized my skin was glowing a goldish color. He recovered quick and jumped at me.

That had been the longest lasting fight we had ever had and the most blood we had ever spilt by each others hands. My dark blue jeans and cotton graphic shirt would never look the same. My curly black hair felt to heavy for my head and my skin looked more read than brown. After nearly draining all of my straight beating the long haired girlish boy I was trapped in a cell with I felt like we had known each other forever and we had curled into the corner of the cold cell.

%END FLASHBACK%

I shivered at the memory of the cell and whispered for us to leave. We were back in our room in a flash and he cried as we both began to peel off our clothes.

3rd PERSON

As their clothes began to pool they shared desperate kisses and markings appeared all over both of their bodies. They locked eyes and the beasts within them both came to life and howled to be tied to the their mates. She growled at him and he rolled his neck to expose his neck to her. She growled and lept at him. The animals took over the both of them but not before she allowed him to seal them together and complete their primal ceremony with a deep bite to her shoulder blade. The smell of sex, blood, and sweat would have made the walls cough if they could talk.

#Logan’s POV#

I was gonna kill whoever had spray painted that crap onto the wall. I could feel his beats fighting against my careful control. I was only laughing to relax the person who had done it so he could sniff them out from the crowd. I was gonna kill em for doing this when Ro and I had finally settled back to normal after One-Eyes proposal to Jean. I was could hear them scream now. My nose burned from the pure agony that poured off of Roro as she faked laughter. Oh hell yeah they were gonna pay.

#Ororo’s POV#

She had been rather curt when Logan had left suddenly leaving with only two notes for herself and the girls. She had cried after reading the letter and again every night until he returned. She had been forced to deal with the fact that no matter how much she denied it she loved him more than just as her very best friend. She had been forced to stop ignoring the fact that she loved him with all her being and that she wasn’t the one he wanted. The one he his heart yearned for. She wasn’t enough for him to stay around for or to vent to.

This just rubbed salt into her still open wound. Sure she had been cold to him for a few weeks before trying to retrieve their relationship but she could feel herself tear up when ever she was in sight of him and had needed time to re-build her emotional barrier. Things had just began to go back to normal with him and this took a sledgehammer
threw her barrier and the only thing she could do at the moment was laugh to keep herself from screaming out in agony.
Bleed It Out by friyourass
“You think we should have stayed for a bit, I mean don’t you think we made it a bit obvious by just high tailing it” his whispered concerned words didn’t break her out of her trance.

‘Damn, that was good. More please. Awww, is he trying to shower me with affectionate words? That’s so cute.’ as her Cheshire Cat grin widened a bit her enlarged pupils turned there attention to Wolfgang.

His dark wavy hair gleamed a dark chocolaty brown in the streams of late morning sunlight. His chocolaty brown eyes stared at her with utter devotion. His tattooed chest took in long calm breaths.

Her large medium brown eyes finally sobered up and her plump lips turned to an indifferent line. Her skin the color of polished oak called to him, he wanted to be her full fledged mate again and the long process was driving him mad.

She sighed before quickly rising from the bed and going to the small bathroom, to start them a shower. He rose from the comfy deep blue duvet and put in his newly purchased Nine Inch Nails CD, skipping to ‘Closer’ he grabbed himself and his girlfriend new underpants (lol).

% Back in The Cafeteria %

They’d both stormed in opposite directions after they’d stopped the pretend laughter. The first bell rang as the silent spell on the occupants of the cafeteria was lifted and they all rushed to their first classes.

# Ororo #

As she entered her room she slammed and locked her door, before turning on her I-Home player, turning the volume up, and skipping to The Beatles ’Help’. She aloud herself to brake down and cry at the edge of her bed that faintly of leather and cigar smoke mixed with her own sent of Sandalwood and peppermint. As the bell rung she pulled herself together, checked herself in her vanity, and headed down to her first class.

# Logan #

He’d headed straight for the new comers dorm seeing red as he walked briskly towards it. He’d kill the tranny “boy” first then the she-man. His chest beat in and out at an alarming pace. He stopped as he came to the hall they’re room was on. He inhaled a deep breath before silently turning and jumping out the second floor window. Ro’d really hate him if he hurt the trouble makers, but he knew he was to steamed to go back to the main building. He silently thanked Chuck for making electives available only after first period and headed for Harry’s Hideaway.

% Present Time % [with Cleo]

She hadn’t expected the reaction she’d been hearing about the whole day being whispered from gossiper to gossiper. Her dark eyes dragged across the roof of the class as she leaned back in her chair paying the teacher no mind.

“Eh-hem Ms. Cleopatra, are you still with us?” the small round toupee wearing man at the front of the class pointedly asked her.

Her head snapped forward, she eyed the small man, as the other kids chuckled or switched their attention back to the instructor. She wanted to pounce on him and show him who the alpha in this class really was but restrained herself and instead grit her teeth at him.

“Yeah I’m listening” she said as she continued in thought, ‘though it’d be easier to understand if you weren’t talkin’ out your ass ya pencil d***ed f***er.’

The telepaths in the class snickered as they wrote a notes that explained what was so funny. The short round teacher scowled at Cleo a bit before speaking to her again.

“So then do tell the rest of the class what you think about the subject at hand, you do know what I was just lecturing on don’t you?”

“You were talking about Alexander the Great, and I happen to think he was just doing what any sex addict king would have done after falling off his horse to many times.”

“Which would be?” the short teacher said as he peered at her skeptically.

“Expand his territory to find new women and men to experiment with, sexually. All mind you making things better in the eyes of his peers by expanding what they believed there territory as to make it seem he wasn’t such a lost selfish love seeking creature. Though that’s just what I think”

The class erupted in cheer sand yea’s as the bell rang and they rushed from the class room. As she walked out of the classroom leaving a very angry teacher in her wake.

“That was awesome man! I’ve never seen anyone talk to Mr. Seriuhz like that before.” Bobby Drake said as, stumbling a bit, he followed next to the much taller girl.

“Yeah so what Drake. I already heard through the grape vine you don’t like me much. So keep your compliments to yourself and we’re not gonna’ have an issue, ya’ got me?”

“What? Wait! That was before I knew you were. . .” he tried to catch up with her but she’d already disappeared into the crowd.

% Flash Back % [to Wolfgang in class]

He sat in the back of the class far from the board and a bit isolated as he doodled picture of the tattoo of Cleo he wanted to get on his back.

“Hey Mozart?! Mozart!” the Asian-American girl in front of him whispered as he snapped out of his concentration and blinked in her direction. He calmly put down his pencil and handed Jubilee the test he had finished only minuets after receiving it.

“Thanks dude” the spunky younger girl said as she tossed him a peace sign.

He blinked but decided to put his art materials away. As he finished packing away his things he changed his mind a grabbed one of his charcoal pencils and began a sketch on his folder.

By the time class was over he had across his folder an intricate sketch of a very naked Cleo with what appeared to be sun flowers and lightly colored daisy’s surrounding her. He walked out of class with the urge to find his mate bend her over and. . .

“Like hell I’d bend over for you uh-uh you need to get that out of yo’ mind right now. What you need to be thinking about is how we’re going to hook up Ms. Munroe and Logan, ya nasty” Cleo said as Wolfgang seemed to blink and turn around in surprise. [does anything faze him? Lol]

# Ororo #

She’d been less than interested in her own lesson so had decided to instead give her class a longer but more interesting assignment. She picked an historic figure, some known and some rather obscure, and after pairing off her students gave them a figure and the task. She wanted them to over the next week trade a single folder containing writing paper and each was to write a portion of a fictional story starring their historical figure.

Her students gave mixed responses but the majority where excited about the assignment. The students that didn’t want to do the assignment started yelling out, “Are you going to do one too?” and the whole class picked up on it so she found herself drawing from the left over figure’s from the hat she had confiscated.

‘Oh joy‘, she said sarcastically in her mind as she picked out of all the figures Shakespeare.

Ok so I’m tired of not posting just cause I don’t feel it’s done so I’m posting this. I think this is a bit more sobered than the previous chapters but what I think doesn’t matter. What do you think?
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=2506