Hell of a Situation by Wolviesgurl
Summary: Ororo and logan are facewtih a situation that has unexpexctedly dropped in their laps. who is this mystery man and what will happen to both Logan and Ororo.
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Comedy
Warnings: Violence, Adult language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4124 Read: 6620 Published: 02-11-08 Updated: 04-21-08

1. Ch1 the new guy by Wolviesgurl

2. chapter 2 by Wolviesgurl

3. trouble? by Wolviesgurl

4. Ch4- truth by Wolviesgurl

Ch1 the new guy by Wolviesgurl
Hell of a Situation
Ch1
By: Wolviesgurl


It was close to midnight and the road where slick from the rain that had just slowed to a light sprinkle, stopping at a red light a lone rider on his motorcycle took the opportunity to reach up and open the face shield of his helmet and take the time to sniff the air. In a sense of ease with the smell if fresh rain and clean air that was surrounding him he closed the face shield and turned left headed to a local bar.

Once this figure reached the bar that was called “no place special” he kicked the stand down and dismounted then reached up and took the helmet off his head and hooked it onto his handle bar as he turned towards the bars entrance.

Walking inside he took a look at the small group of people that were there, with his eyes scoping out the woman just to land on one of them, the woman that his man laid eyes on was of African decent with platinum white hair and blue eyes. Smiling, he then turned to the others that were seated with her. There was tall man that wore sum glasses inside, a woman that looked like a model with fiery red hair, another beautiful woman that had a streak in her hair another man that had his arm around that woman shoulder that wore a trench coat, another girl that liked to blow bubble gum and an empty seat that no longer occupied anyone, but it seems as though they were having a small celebration.

Walking to the bartender the lone figure ordered the table a pitcher of beer then got himself his own bottle.

Pitcher arriving at the table he took that the group that looked at him and saluted them with the neck of his bottle and took a seat on one of the stools.

Jubilee looked at the man with a raised eyebrow “Whoa, damn he’s….wow.”

Remy also a man called Gambit looked at Jubilee and chuckled “Wow, a hommie that can render Jubes speechless. We must have him join us, yes Cher? ” Gambit devilish eyes twinkled as he looked at Ororo.

“Dude sooo, not cool.” Spoke Jubilee as she glared at Gambit.

“Well seeing as it’s my birthday and the man did buy is drinks, plus there’s no one here but us and him and a few others I say we invite him.” Smiled Ororo getting up from her seat to go invite the man over leaving Jubilee to get a grip on herself before the man came over that is if he would accept the offer.

Drinking some of his beer he noticed the one beauty that caught his eye come to him. Turning his head he faced her as she stopped next to him.

“Hi, I’m Ororo. I just wanted to say thank you for the beer and seeing as you’re here alone I’m also inviting you to join us if you’d like.”

The man smiled “Ororo huh? Pretty name for a pretty woman lass.” He spoke in a thick Scottish accent “I’m Lenox. And I’d gladly accept your offer.” He stood from his seat and looked down at Ororo. He stood at more then 6 feet 5 inches with the body that should be illegal.

Ororo smiled and stepped back and waved him over. Both walking to join the others she stopped close to them and introduced them “Lenox this is Jean and her husband Scott, Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee and…” she looked towards the back were Logan walked out of the mens restroom. “That man over there is Logan.”

Lenox looked at them and gave a nod “lads, lasses pleasure to meet ya”

Jubilee looked at him “Hey cool your Irish.”

Lenox chuckled “Naw, nothing against the Irish but I’m from Scotland.”

As Logan got closer he looked at the new guy with a slight frown on his face, he smelt odd to him, but seeing as this was Ororo’s night he wasn’t going to start shit as he walked over to them.

Jean looked at Lenox “A little far from home huh?”

Lenox gave a nod “Aye, but with me mam passin’ away just last year I needed a bit of change once I got everything situated at home along with me stepda’”

“Oh, I see” said Jean “So how do you like America so far?”

“Well seeing as I’vn’t been here more then a few hours it’s going well.”

Logan still glaring at Lenox as he reached for his beer spoke. “Right, sure bub.”

Lenox looked at Logan and smiled as his hostility then looked at Ororo. “I see that it’s your birthday, how’s about a dance with a Scottish foreigner?”

Ororo laughed “Sure why not.” She moved towards the dance floor as Lenox followed close behind.

Logan on the other hand took a drink from his beer and watched the Ororo dance with the new guy then gave a low growl seeing how close they were to each other as they danced and thought “hands off my girl bub.” Then once he realized what he thought he frowned and wondered when he started thinking of Ororo like that. All he knew was that the guy put him off ease and gave him a weird vibe.

On the other hand Lenox had the same feeling about Logan, but now looking at him from a distance the man reminded him of himself even though Logan was shorter then him they had an odd resemblance.

By the time it turned 2am they where all getting set to leave. All walking out together Lenox managed to slip his cell number into Ororo’s pocket then smiled and said his good byes to them “well it was a pleasure meetin’ you all time for farewells for I have to get up early for a job interview, but if the stars have there way we shall meet each other again.”

Logan snorted and walked away heading for his jeep as the others said bye and headed toward either Logans jeep or Scotts car.

Ororo stayed behind a little and looked at Lenox “Sorry for Logan acting this way… he isn’t people friendly at first.”

“No need to worry lass, away with ya it’s a wee bit cold out here and I wouldn't want ye ta get sick.” He nodded her away towards the Jeep and headed to his own motorcycle. Pausing to look up at a break in the clouds he saw the stars and muttered to himself “lets see what ye shall have waiting for me.” With that he mounted his motorcycle and put on his helmet and went to find a hotel for the night.
chapter 2 by Wolviesgurl
Hell of a Situation
Ch2
By: Wolviesgurl

In his dark hotel room Lenox winced as he moved his head only to notice the kink in his neck, looking over at his cell as his alarm clock went off he sighed and noticed the time read 10am. Getting up from his bed he walked over to his bathroom and undressed as he hopped in the shower.

While the hot water ran down his body he wondered if Ororo would call him, but as fate had it he was always in for something else then what he hoped for. Taking his time getting cleaned up he walked out of the shower and dried off then walked his naked form to the small closet where his suit hung now neatly ironed from the ironing he did before he went to bed.

Once he was dressed he put his hair in a ponytail and grabbed his portfolio as he walked out of his room while grabbing his riding jacket as he made his way to his motorcycle and put his helmet on then put on his jacket and zipped his portfolio into his jacket as he then mounted his motorcycle and headed to a place called Xavier Institute for Higher Learning.

At the mansion everyone was off doing their own thing seeing it was a Saturday, In his study the headmaster known as Charles Xavier or to others as Professor got papers ready for the interview he was going to give.

Seeing as the professor didn’t probe the mans mind all he knew was that the man was from Scotland and was interested in teaching a class and maybe even being part of the x-men but for now he was just going to give the man an opportunity to show them what he had to offer the school.

Lenox pulling up to the mansions gate he pushed a button to have someone open the gate.

Kitty answered “Xaviers Insitute for Higher Learning”

“Hi, I’m Lenox. I ‘ave a meeting with a Charles Xavier”

“Oh yeah, right, come on in.” she hit the button to open the gate and headed down to the front so she could walk him to Xavier’s Institute

Once the gates opened Lenox drove up to the front of the mansion where Kitty was waiting. Parking he dismounted and took off his helmet and looked at her.

Kitty was shocked to see how handsome the guy was “Umm hi, what was your name again?”

He smiled at her “Lenox”
“Right, um hi.” She realized she said that twice and mentally kicked her ass “just follow me and I’ll take you to the Professor.”



Once inside the Professors office Lenox took a seat as they both greeted each other “Mr. Alastair”, “Professor Xavier”

Charles looked at him and smiled as they started on there interview. This went longer them most interviews which might have been a good or bad thing. Whatever it was Lenox was telling Xavier something that he wasn’t ready to tell the others yet, mostly because in involved certain people. Ororo herself knew that the Professor was in the process of interviewing someone she her self didn’t know it was Lenox.

Hours later it had become dinner time and everyone was waiting for the professor to join them once he did the others saw that he wasn’t alone. Lenox was at his side.

The professor wheeled his chair to his spot and had Lexon take a seat amongst his staff. “Everyone this is Lenox Alastair, our new art teacher.”

Logan looked annoyed, the others looked shocked. Ororo was surprised as hell.

Lenox looked at the Professor “Thank ye Professor Xavier. But as I might add I have met a few of your staff member last night. It’s quite a surprise to bump into them again.”

“I see, well please make your self at home.” Smiled Xavier as the others started to eat.

“I will.” Lenox looked at Ororo and winked at her then looked at a not to happy Logan “I will.”
trouble? by Wolviesgurl
Hell of a Situation
Ch3
By: Wolviesgurl
Ororo felt stuck, not physically but emotionally. Here was Lenox a gorgeous Scotsman that was interested in her, and yes she did find her self attracted to him, but on the other hand there was Logan she felt for him in many ways. Meaning, he was both her friend and …something else that she couldn’t put a word to. He was always there when she needed him much like Remy was with her, but even then Remy was more of a brother figure then anything else.

Sighing to herself she lifted her self from the bath that she had made for herself and was wiping the soap suds away from her body as she heard the door knock. Sighing she called out “one moment.” She finished up then put her robe on and walked to the door and opened it not really expecting to see the person behind the door.

Logan stood there wondering what the hell he was going to say to her, he had been thinking about this for a few hours and he came to the decision that he should tell her everything, well not everything but at least let her know how he felt about her.

Seeing Logan standing there she smiled “Hi.”

Logan smirked a little “Hello darlin’ mind if I talk to you about something?”

“No, go right ahead Logan I’m all”.” She paused as she heard her cell ring “Let me take care of that but come on in.” she walked away from him and the door and walked over to her desk and grabbed her cell then answered it. “Hello Lenox.”

On the other line Lenox smiled “Aye evening lass, I got a wee bit of something ta ask ye. Ya don’t need ta respond right a way but tomorrow is Friday night. Come out with me, we’ll go have dinner, dance, sing, watch a movie. Whatever ye want just come out with me on a date. Yes?”

“Umm…” she looked to Logan who seemed to be politely ignoring her conversation. “Sure, Tomorrow.”

Lenox smiled “Great I’ll swing by and pick ye up at 8.”
“8 got it. See you then.” She hung up and then looked at Logan.

Logan heard the whole thing and he wasn’t going to stand by as some kid tried to take Ororo away. Nope he was tried of not leaping and doing something to make him happy. “Lenox?”

Ororo gave a nod “Yes. He asked me on a date and I said yes. What was it that you wanted me for again?”
Logan smirked a little “Believe it or not.” He looked at her “I was going to asked you on a date too.”

“Was?”

“Am. Ororo, will you go out with me on Saturday night seeing as I kinda heard that he is taking you out tomorrow.”

“Sure, I’d love to. You don’t mind me dating two men at the same time?”

Logan looked at her “A little, but I’m happy that I’m one of them. Other then that Ororo it is your life and you should be able to do what you want with it.” He didn’t know where that came from, hell he never spoke like that, yet he was still being honest with her. “So it’s still yes?”

Ororo took a leap “Yes, it’s still a yes.”

Logan smiled “Good. See you Saturday.” He walked to her and kissed her cheek then smiled as he turned and headed out. His heart was beating a mile a minute as he headed down to the lower levels of the mansion and entered the men’s locker room, and walked to his locker to change before he headed out to the gym to work.

Once in the locker he looked over and saw that Lenox was there muttering a few cuss words he walked over to the tread mill to run. Usually he ran outside cause he liked the nature that surrounded him but seeing as he wasn’t going to let the other man win he stubbornly stayed.

Lenox looked over at him “Logan right?”

“Yeah what do you care?”

Lenox smiled “I hear yer a good fighter? Would ye care for a session?”

Logan looked at him and gave a nod “Sure” he wanted to get at least a few punches on the guy that’s trying to steal Ororo.

They both moved to the mat and got ready then stated to fight each other. It they were both good that they countered almost every shot Lenox would kick Logan would block. Logan would punch Lexon would block. They went like that for about 15 minutes around 20 they where getting a few hits in and Logan grabbed him and punched him in the jaw hard enough to make his nose bleed and split his lip. Both men backed away from head other and Lenox looked at Logan with a sneer that changed into amusement as the cut on his lip healed itself.

“Tell me da av’ ye ever beat any other of yer children? if ye had any that is oh and after ye got drafted into the war and left me mum and me did ya ever look back and want us again?”
Ch4- truth by Wolviesgurl
Hell of a Situation
Ch 4
By: Wolviesgurl

Logan looked at Lenox “Ya gotta be fucking kidding me. I never been ta Scotland .”

“Perhaps but we can go visit Hank if ye don’t believe me. Jest a suggestion and that don’t make me yer friend either.”

“Fer a grown man yer sure actin like a kid with a temper tantrum.”

“Kiss me arse. Now lead the way.”

Logan shook is head and turned as he headed for Hanks Lab in the lower levels of the mansion that was connected to the med lab. Glancing over at Lenox he wondered if it was true. That meant he had a family before he had his memory taken away and apparently Lenox mom had survived all these years.

It was possible with the time line he managed to create in his head, he knew he fought in WWII by then Lenox’s mom would have been in her early 20’s and with Lenox’s healing factor he would be around the age of sixty meaning that his mother dying around the age of 80 or so. It all fit together to some degree he glanced again to Lenox as the walked to the med lab.

Logan at this time was both happy and angry. Happy because he might have a son someone that was related to him by blood, it meant he wasn’t alone, and angry because he didn’t know this man they were mere strangers.

Lenox, couldn’t believe he found his father. He grew up hating this man because he wasn’t there he hear his mothers crying at night, it took her years to move on and go on with her life. But in a way he also understood that something happened to Logan that didn’t allow him to be with him as his mother and his mother often said that Logan was a good man, but at that age and time Logan could have been the lords’ right hand man and he still would have hated him.

As for now he wasn’t sure what to do with Logan he still had some anger towards the man but his mother did her best to raise him without hate in his heart. To learn to find the good that most all people have within them.

Lenox figure he could be a pain in the mans ass for a while until Lenox saw the man for who he really was and them perhaps give Logan a chance to be a part of his life, But he was going to love giving the man hell in the mean time.

Now both walking in the med lab, Logan looked around and saw Hank at one of the tables writing in a medical chart seeing he just finished resetting a bone and casting a child’s arm up for having fallen out of a tree.

“Hank you busy?” Asked Logan

Hank looked up from his paperwork and looked at Logan and Lenox with his blue eyes. “I can spare a few, for what is it you need my assistance?”

“I need ya ta do one of them test to see if Lenox is my son.”

“I see, you’ll like a paternity test. Well I just need to take a mouth swab from each of you and then run results they would be ready within an hour or so.” Hank turned to get the equipment ready and labeled.

They both watched Hank work then turn and walk up to them with something that looked like some cotton on a stick.

Hank walked to Lenox “Open your mouth” Lenox did and Hank took a cheek swab and put it in a sealed container then did the same to Logan . “Okay I’ll get started on these come back within the hour.”

Logan grunted and looked at Lenox as he turned and headed out to go and get something to drink from the kitchen.

Lenox Followed and looked at Logan , “Ye know I don’t like ye very much.”

Logan glanced at him “Ya wouldn’t be the first. But for what it’s worth i’m sorry wasn’t there.”

Lenox grunted “Ye know she died still loving ye. I don’t know why but perhaps I might want to find out, but we still got a wee bit of a problem.”

“Yeah I know. Stay away from Ro…she’s…. Something else.”

Lenox stared at him “Ye love her.”

Logan didn’t answer.

“Well good we’ll see how much and she if she does you.”

“Your not gonna use her like that.”

“ Nay I’m not. Because I see her the way you do she’s extremely unique. I plan to go ahead and date her and let her be the one that decides if she’d rather be with me then you or vise versa.”

“Sounds fair enough. So where are ya taking her?”

“That is not of your concern, why don’t ye worry about your own date with her.”

Logan smirked a little then walked into the kitchen and walked to the fridge as he opened it and grabbed a beer from the back. Lenox settle for a bottle of water as they sat in silence for a bit. That is until Ro walked in.

Smiling at them she greeted them. “ Hello Logan and Lenox, how are you both doing?”

Lenox smiled “Fine lass.”

“Alright Darlin’” Logan smirked a little.

“So what are you both doing?”

“I’m having a beer and he’s drinking water.”

“I can see that Logan , smartass.”

Logan smiled then winked at her.

“Other then that we spoke to Hank…..about a few things.” Lenox wasn’t going to tell her that he and Logan took a paternity test so that Logan could be sure he was his son. She would find out in do time, but it was quite odd having both father and son going after the heart of the same woman.

“Oh well I hope everything went well. Sorry to cut this short but really I just came in to get a drink before I headed up to my room to get some grading done so I wouldn’t have to worry about it this weekend.” She said as she grabbed a bottle of water and headed out of the kitchen as she waved bye to them.

An hour later both men returned to Hank to see what the results were.

Logan stood there with his arms crossed over his chest as Lenox leaned against a counter as Hank printed out the lab results then read then and looked at Logan “You are his father.”

Logan stood there as if something slammed in his chest as he looked from Hank to Lenox.

“Oh come here da.” Lenox was being sarcastic as he held his arms out for a hug then laughed as he dropped his arms to his sides. “I tol’ ye. Now what are ye gonna do about it Da?”

Logan frowned “I have no damn idea.”

Lenox grunted “As expected well least I always thought so. This still don’t mean I like ye any.”

“Ya gonna blame me all my life for something I had no control over?”

“Bullshit! Don’t say that ye had a choice ye could have stayed but ye didn’t. Ye made me grow up without a da for a while me mum god rest her soul died with some part of her that still loved ye, and me poor step da understood her loss. Now he was there fer me.”

“If ya want nothing ta do with me why the hell did you come looking for me in the first place.”

“That is for me alone to know until I feel as though I want to be a part of me life.” He moved and walked passed him “Your still a stranger ta me, and I you. I’m the new teacher here and I will go on a date with Ororo. Ye got a problem with that ye can kiss me arse ol’ man.” Lenox walked away from both Hank and Logan to get settled in his room.

Logan looked at Hank and sighed. “Boy I’ve done a bang up job with this one huh?”

Hank smirked “And here I thought I had a dysfunctional family.”
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=2800