Bachelor week gone wrong by LilSabie
Summary: Scoot has one more week of freedom till he gets married, and his best man along with some friends takes him to Vegas to have bachelor week but something always has to go wrong, even before they get there. No powers in this fic and please go easy on me, its my first fic ever. And I apologize for my spelling in advance, English is not my first language but all do my best. R&R
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Comedy
Warnings: Adult language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 21426 Read: 12624 Published: 07-28-09 Updated: 09-27-09
Lost by LilSabie
Vic: Aw man! When are we gonna get there already!?

Gumbo: We`ll get there mon ami jus be patient.

Vic: Fuck patient, I`m bored as hell. Seriously Lo, can`t this piece of junk go any faster, you drive like a grandpa! Shoulda let me drive, we`d be there by now…

Me: Yea, in hospital! Will you stop whining, I`m already going faster than it`s aloud and this ain`t a piece of junk, so if you insult her one more time I swear I`ll throw your sorry ass outa here so you`ll have ta walk all the way there!

Vic: Ok, ok, chill! If ya love er so much why don`t ya just merry her. Ya can make it a double wedding with Slim over here. (Starts to laugh)

Me: Vic, you might seriously consider SHUTTING THE FUCK UP!

Slim: Really Logan, I hate to say this but Creed is right, you do need to chill!

If even Slim thinks Vic is right then I really do need to chill, hey I`m just eager to get to Vegas, but I`ve been driving for hours now and no Vegas in sight. Darn I think I got us lost. Well I better find the right way before the guys notice as well, but no such luck…

Gumbo: Hey homme, Remy hates to break this to ya, but shouldn’t we be in Vegas by now?

Slim: His right Logan. Vegas isn`t that far. You didn`t get us lost, did you?

Me: Of course not! I know this road like the back of my hand, we`ll be there in meter of minutes. (I hope)

I`ve been driving and driving and driving but still no Vegas. Instead of few minutes I`ve been driving few hours and everyone was getting really frustrated. Ah, c`mon people haven’t you heard of sings, maybe I should’ve brought a map. Well anyway its time to get yelled at. 3, 2, 1…

Vic: You did get us lost didn`t you Runt!?

Me: You figured that out all by yourself? I`m impressed. (They are so gonna kill me…)

Slim: Don`t be a smartass Logan. It`s your fault we`re in this situation.

Me: What situation? (First they are gonna beat the shit out of me…)

Slim: WHAT FUCKING SITUATION? WE`RE LOST IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! THAT FUCKING SITUATION! ( And then they are gonna kill me…)

Vic: Runt, let me tell you something. (he said calmly, too calmly foe my taste) IF YA DON`T GET US THERE IN HALF AN HOUR THE MOST I SWEAR I`LL SKIN YOU ALIVE, AND I MEAN IT!

Me: Yea, yea, I know ya do. Ya always mean it.

Gumbo: Well (man I was hoping at least he`ll remain quiet, but I ain`t that lucky) this time Remy and Slim are gonna help im proceed his treat. Right mon ami? (he said that in his most threatening voice)

Slim: Right.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit… Well, they might not skin me alive for real but I`ll get what`s coming to me, can`t really blame them thought. I`d skin my self if I didn`t like me so much.

Me: Look, you guys can relax. I know exactly where we are.

Slim: Oh really? Where?

Me: Um… Lost?

Slim: Oh, thank you for enlightening us.

At this point he turned ten shades of red, if I don`t do something the man is gonna explode for real and I cleaned this car today. No way am I gonna let him make a mess in my baby.

Me: Err… Your welcome?

Slim: Well, why don`t you stop someone and ask for directions?

Is this guy for real?

Me: Look Slim, how do I explain this to you? I`m a guy, and a strait one at that. Real men don`t ask for directions, so I ain`t gonna ask for no deam directions!

Gumbo: Slim is right mon ami. You really should ask for directions, we do wanna get to Vegas one day, oui?

Me: Oh Gumbo, not you too?

Well at least Vic ain`t turning on the other side.

Vic: Surprisingly, I agree with them. (so much from that thought)

Me: Ya wouldn`t be agreeing if you were the one who`s driving.

Vic: But I ain`t driving am I? (He smirks)

MOTHERFUCHER! Ok scratch that coz we have the same mother. The fucker always has to be against me! I`m just about to reply but Slim cut me off.

Slim: Hey! Look at that!

Me: What?

But just as the question left my mouth I saw it. The most beautiful thing I ever laid eyes on and it ain`t a car, or a bike. I wonder if I`m hallucinating coz something that beautiful couldn’t be real. She has long hair that reaches her waist, but its color is white as snow a contrast to her mocha skin, and the purest and bluest eyes I`ve ever seen with the most amazing body. She is hitchhiking, now that’s lucky.

Me: Whaddya say guys? Should we give her a lift?

Vic: You kidding me? Course we`re picking her up. Oh, men. I`ll never think of you as a man again if ya don`t stop.

Slim: I don`t think that`s such a good idea. I mean we don`t know anything about her, she may be a thief or even a murderer as far as we know…

Gumbo: Well Remy say we take her wit us. Maybe the cheer even know how to get ta Vegas.

Me: Well three against one. Sorry Slim.

We pulled over.

Me: Hey sweetheart need a ride?

Girl: Sure. Got room for one more?

Me: Of course. Hop in. What`s your name by the way?

Girl: You can call me Rory. (she smiles)
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=3153