Bachelor week gone wrong by LilSabie
Summary: Scoot has one more week of freedom till he gets married, and his best man along with some friends takes him to Vegas to have bachelor week but something always has to go wrong, even before they get there. No powers in this fic and please go easy on me, its my first fic ever. And I apologize for my spelling in advance, English is not my first language but all do my best. R&R
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Comedy
Warnings: Adult language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 21426 Read: 12557 Published: 07-28-09 Updated: 09-27-09

1. Introductions by LilSabie

2. Lost by LilSabie

3. Vegas at last by LilSabie

4. What now? by LilSabie

5. Out on the street by LilSabie

6. More trouble on the way! by LilSabie

7. Lock up by LilSabie

8. Old friends by LilSabie

9. Free to go by LilSabie

10. 'Dazzler' by LilSabie

11. Decidions by LilSabie

12. Wake up call by LilSabie

Introductions by LilSabie
In a week my best friend will be lost forever. Lost in the world of marriage, and that’s exactly what brings us here, on the road to Vegas.

My name is James Howlett, but everybody calls me Logan and I`m gonna be the grooms best man. His name by the way is Scott but we call’ am Slim. Poor guy doesn`t know what his in for, I`m still trying to convince him that his making a big mistake but the guy is completely pussywhiped. Well I can`t really blame the guy, Jeannie is hot as hell (that’s his fiancé`s name) even I had a crush on her when I first met her. With her super model curves, deep green eyes and bloody red hair, she was darn near irresistible but I had to get over her for the sake of my friendship with Slim.

The guy sometimes gets too emotional, kept me wondering bout his sexual orientation for some long time. Seriously, his clothes are always neat and clean, always freshly shaved. His brown hair is always perfectly combed and he believes in all that crap bout how true love lasts forever, and that everyone has a soul mate.

I on the other hand am totally different. I almost always wear worn old jeans, black or white t-shirts, sometimes few days in a row, boots and cowboy hats. I almost always have 5 o`clock shadow and my black hair is always wild and messy. And I DON`T BELIEVE IN LOVE, well not in the kind that Slim does. I believe in love for good beer, good smoke and good fuck and that’s all I need.

Along with me and Slim on our bachelor week are tagging along as well my half-brother Victor, the big asshole, but we call’ am by his last name, (which thank god ain`t the same as mine) Creed or just Vic and the biggest charmer of us all, Remy LeBeau. The guy can charm any woman into sleeping with him but the French idiot got married two years ago to a chick named Belladonna although he started cheating on her with a southern bell named Ana Marie bout a year ago, really nice girl, unlike that beach Bella. Oh, and we call` am Gumbo, coz he loves to gamble, and his really deam good at it, so Vegas is the perfect place for him.

Man, I can`t wait till we get there.
Lost by LilSabie
Vic: Aw man! When are we gonna get there already!?

Gumbo: We`ll get there mon ami jus be patient.

Vic: Fuck patient, I`m bored as hell. Seriously Lo, can`t this piece of junk go any faster, you drive like a grandpa! Shoulda let me drive, we`d be there by now…

Me: Yea, in hospital! Will you stop whining, I`m already going faster than it`s aloud and this ain`t a piece of junk, so if you insult her one more time I swear I`ll throw your sorry ass outa here so you`ll have ta walk all the way there!

Vic: Ok, ok, chill! If ya love er so much why don`t ya just merry her. Ya can make it a double wedding with Slim over here. (Starts to laugh)

Me: Vic, you might seriously consider SHUTTING THE FUCK UP!

Slim: Really Logan, I hate to say this but Creed is right, you do need to chill!

If even Slim thinks Vic is right then I really do need to chill, hey I`m just eager to get to Vegas, but I`ve been driving for hours now and no Vegas in sight. Darn I think I got us lost. Well I better find the right way before the guys notice as well, but no such luck…

Gumbo: Hey homme, Remy hates to break this to ya, but shouldn’t we be in Vegas by now?

Slim: His right Logan. Vegas isn`t that far. You didn`t get us lost, did you?

Me: Of course not! I know this road like the back of my hand, we`ll be there in meter of minutes. (I hope)

I`ve been driving and driving and driving but still no Vegas. Instead of few minutes I`ve been driving few hours and everyone was getting really frustrated. Ah, c`mon people haven’t you heard of sings, maybe I should’ve brought a map. Well anyway its time to get yelled at. 3, 2, 1…

Vic: You did get us lost didn`t you Runt!?

Me: You figured that out all by yourself? I`m impressed. (They are so gonna kill me…)

Slim: Don`t be a smartass Logan. It`s your fault we`re in this situation.

Me: What situation? (First they are gonna beat the shit out of me…)

Slim: WHAT FUCKING SITUATION? WE`RE LOST IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! THAT FUCKING SITUATION! ( And then they are gonna kill me…)

Vic: Runt, let me tell you something. (he said calmly, too calmly foe my taste) IF YA DON`T GET US THERE IN HALF AN HOUR THE MOST I SWEAR I`LL SKIN YOU ALIVE, AND I MEAN IT!

Me: Yea, yea, I know ya do. Ya always mean it.

Gumbo: Well (man I was hoping at least he`ll remain quiet, but I ain`t that lucky) this time Remy and Slim are gonna help im proceed his treat. Right mon ami? (he said that in his most threatening voice)

Slim: Right.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit… Well, they might not skin me alive for real but I`ll get what`s coming to me, can`t really blame them thought. I`d skin my self if I didn`t like me so much.

Me: Look, you guys can relax. I know exactly where we are.

Slim: Oh really? Where?

Me: Um… Lost?

Slim: Oh, thank you for enlightening us.

At this point he turned ten shades of red, if I don`t do something the man is gonna explode for real and I cleaned this car today. No way am I gonna let him make a mess in my baby.

Me: Err… Your welcome?

Slim: Well, why don`t you stop someone and ask for directions?

Is this guy for real?

Me: Look Slim, how do I explain this to you? I`m a guy, and a strait one at that. Real men don`t ask for directions, so I ain`t gonna ask for no deam directions!

Gumbo: Slim is right mon ami. You really should ask for directions, we do wanna get to Vegas one day, oui?

Me: Oh Gumbo, not you too?

Well at least Vic ain`t turning on the other side.

Vic: Surprisingly, I agree with them. (so much from that thought)

Me: Ya wouldn`t be agreeing if you were the one who`s driving.

Vic: But I ain`t driving am I? (He smirks)

MOTHERFUCHER! Ok scratch that coz we have the same mother. The fucker always has to be against me! I`m just about to reply but Slim cut me off.

Slim: Hey! Look at that!

Me: What?

But just as the question left my mouth I saw it. The most beautiful thing I ever laid eyes on and it ain`t a car, or a bike. I wonder if I`m hallucinating coz something that beautiful couldn’t be real. She has long hair that reaches her waist, but its color is white as snow a contrast to her mocha skin, and the purest and bluest eyes I`ve ever seen with the most amazing body. She is hitchhiking, now that’s lucky.

Me: Whaddya say guys? Should we give her a lift?

Vic: You kidding me? Course we`re picking her up. Oh, men. I`ll never think of you as a man again if ya don`t stop.

Slim: I don`t think that`s such a good idea. I mean we don`t know anything about her, she may be a thief or even a murderer as far as we know…

Gumbo: Well Remy say we take her wit us. Maybe the cheer even know how to get ta Vegas.

Me: Well three against one. Sorry Slim.

We pulled over.

Me: Hey sweetheart need a ride?

Girl: Sure. Got room for one more?

Me: Of course. Hop in. What`s your name by the way?

Girl: You can call me Rory. (she smiles)
Vegas at last by LilSabie
That must be the sweetest smile I`ve ever seen. How can Slim possibly think this girl could be a crook or a killer when she looks so innocent, well he`s known for being paranoid sometimes. I mean look at her. She`s wearing jean shorts that show her long, perfect legs, V cut white t-shirt that’s so tight that it shows perfectly her curves, black combo boots and black backpack. I can`t get my eyes off her. What the fuck am I thinking, innocent and sweet!? It`s a good thing I didn`t say any of those tings out loud, I`d never hear the end of it, especially from Vic. Chicks are good for one thing and one thing only, sex and some are not good at even that. I wonder how good this chick is…

Vic: Well, why don`t ya sit between me an my pal over here. (his getting out of the car)

Rory: I don`t know. You promise to keep your hands to yourself? (she smiles again with that sweet smile of hers)

Vic: Maybe…

He smirks again, if he so much as dare lie a finger on her I swear I`ll kill` am! Damn, again with those thoughts. I`m starting to lose patience, we should hit the road already.

Me: Do ya plan ta stand here all fucking day or are we gonna get moving already god damn it!?

Rory: Wow, somebody seems a bit cranky. Want a cookie? I`ve got some in my backpack if you want.

She gets in my black Escalade EXT, followed by Vic who`s laughing at me.

Vic: Now I like` er even more, if that`s even possible. Hahahaha

Me: Don`t fuck with me little girl, I ain`t in the mood.

Rory: Well I wasn`t planning to, I just need a ride. Anyway… I told you how you can call me, now its your turn.

Me: Ya can call me Logan.

Rory: Is that your name?

Me: Is Rory yours?

Rory: K, I get the point. Moving on…

Slim: My name is Scott…

Me: But we call` am Slim.

Rory: Slim?

Slim: Um… yea.

Vic: Name`s Victor, but ya can call me Vic. Everyone else does. And the guy on your left is Gumbo.

Rory: Gumbo? What kind of name is that?

Gumbo: Not name cheere, nickname. Da name is Remy.

Rory: So how come they call you Gumbo?

Gumbo: Well Remy likes to gamble and he good at it.

He throws her one of his cocky smiles, he`s trying ta charm her. Most women fall for him the minute they see his eyes. Don`t know what`s so intriguing bout them, ya can almost say they`re weird. His pupils are normal black, but his irises are so dark they seem red, sometimes they jus freak me out, especially first thing in the morning, well they seem normal at bigger distance.

Rory: Oh, that makes sense.

Not even a blush! Take that Cajun! It seems that she`s oblivious to his attempt ta charm` er. Guess yer losing yer touch ey?

Gumbo: Oui, it does. Um… cheere, do ya know maybe how we can get ta Vegas? We be driving fo hours now an we can`t find da right way.

Rory: Sure. Go straight ahead three more miles than turn left and after that take the first turn right, and from there you`ve got sings on every mile or so and its easy to get to Vegas.

Gumbo: Remy told ya the cheer nows haw ta get us there.

Slim: Guess you were right. See Logan? We asked for directions and now we`ll get there in no time.

A chick knows the directions better than me. Damn it. At least soon we`ll get to our hotel, we`ll be surrounded by strippers and all my frustrations will go away. I can jus imagine, all those smoking hot chicks round me, doing evrithin I say. Who sez money don`t bring happiness. Well my imagination will soon turn
into reality.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I`ve be driving two hours now and I can finally say we`re close to our destination. The sun is setting down so I can see the lights of Vegas perfectly. Only 15 minutes or so, we`ll reach our hotel. Finally. Rory turned out ta be really big help, I can`t say I`d find the right road without her, at least not that soon.

There it is. Our five star hotel, where we`ll stay the whole week, surrounded by strippers, and service, all kinds of parties, gambling and drinking and lots of other shit. Now we`re entering the parking lot.

Rory: Well, I guess this is it. I`ll have to ditch you guys.

When we got out of the car she starts to hug us all, one by one, an I`m the first one.

Rory: Thank you for driving me here. (moves on ta Slim) For being so nice to me. (now she hugs Gumbo)I`m going to miss you guys (and at last Vic) But you never know, maybe we`ll cross our paths again someday. Um, Vic. You can let go of me now.

She tries to move away but Vic won`t budge.

Slim: Creed let her go.

Vic: I don`t wanna…

Me: Vic, if ya let er go, there`ll be a whole bunch of strippers you can play with.

Vic: Promise?
Me: Don`t be an idiot, that`s what we came here for in the first place, now let er go!

Vic: Ok…

He finally lets her go, I give my keys to the bellboy ta park my car and we headed for the hotel, Rory went on the other side.
We reached the reception.

Me: Hey there. We have reservations under the name Howlett.

Receptionist: Just one moment sir, let me check. Ah yes here it is, may I have your ID sir?

Me: Yea, jus let me get my wallet.

I search through all my pockets but no wallet.

Me: Just one moment, guess I forgot my wallet in my car. I`ll go get it right now. (I smile at her)

Vic: Who’s the idiot now? That’s why you should always carry your wallet with you, like… Hey, where`s my wallet!?

Gumbo: Spikin of wallets Remy`s gone too.

Slim: Hey so is mine!

This can not be happening!

Me: Maybe we just left them in the car…

Slim: OR MAYBE THAT GIRL RIPPED US OFF! Sorry but I have to say this, I TOLD YOU SO! BUT WOULD YOU LISTEN? NOOOO. YOU SEE A NICE PICE OF ASS AND YOU FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE. JUST FOR ONCE STOP THINKING WITH YOUR DICK AND USE YOUR HEAD INSTEAD!

Me: Hey relax, don`t come to conclusions yet, let’s check the car first. And Christ, don`t yell so much yer making a scene.

Just as we started going towards the exit the bellboy I gave my car keys to appeared.

Me: Hey you!

Bellboy: Me?

Me: Yea you. Come here.

Bellboy: What do you need sir?

Me: My keys.

Bellboy: Well I gave them to the girl you were with sir.

Me: You did what?

Bellboy: Um… She said she forgot something in the car, a-and t-that she really needed to-to get it, a-a-and that s-s-she will park the c-c-car… (the boy started trembling)

Me: She had white hair, blue eyes and dark skin?

Bellboy: Y-y-yes s-s-sir…

Me: I wonder what she forgot, maybe her backpack.

I say as we look for my car.

Slim: Logan… I don`t see your car anywhere.

Gumbo: Remy don see it ether mon ami…

Vic: Me ether.

Me: SHIT! THE BITCH STOLE MY CAR!
What now? by LilSabie
Ororo`s pov

Men are dumb and who ever said that men rule the world don`t know how wrong they are. I mean seriously. All it takes is to flush one little smile their way and they`ll fall at your feet, ready to give the world to you if you just say the word. That`s how I got those guys to stop and give me a ride, to hug them, (not that I really wanted to but there was no other way to snatch their wallets) the big blond guy didn`t even want to let go of me and how I convinced the bellboy to give me the keys to Logan`s car.

Spiking of him, that must be the hottest man alive. Few inches taller than me, perfect body with solid muscles, wearing faded old jeans and white t-shirt that clung on him like second skin, wild black hair I`m dying to touch and grey eyes that go straight through you… Great, now I started to drool.

I do almost feel sorry for those guys. Almost. They came here for some bachelor week or something, hoping to have fun, attend all kinds of parties, party with strippers but they got robbed instead. They`re dirty rich, it won`t hurt them to see how my life looks for couple of days (at least I hope it won`t) until they find a solution, if they didn`t already but I somehow doubt that.

Well, anyway, what I`m sorry about is that I won`t see Logan again, and even if I do I`m sure he won`t just forget that I robbed him, stole he`s precious car, buy me a drink and chat with me like we`re old buddies. Yea, I`m pretty sure he`s hopping I`m burning in hell right now…
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Logan`s pov

Me: I HOPE SHE`S BURNIN IN HELL RIGHT NOW!

I can`t believe that she did this ta us. What are we suppose ta do now, they won`t let us in the hotel without ID or money. My poor baby got stolen, I have ta get` er back, she was my favorite, but this is a big city, I don`t have the slightest clue where she could be…

Slim: What I don`t understand is, when did she get the time to get our wallets. I never leave mine anywhere, its always with me.

Vic: Neither do I. I ain`t as dumb as Lo is.

Me: Yea, yer much dumber. And why do ya think I left my wallet anywhere?

Gumbo: He has a point. Do ya no wat Remy thinks?

Me: No, what does Remy think?

Gumbo: Remy thinks that maybe da femme stole ur wallets when she was givin us a hug. Don you find it strange dat she be huggin us after nowin us for jus couple o hours?

Me: C`mon Gumb, don`t ya think that we would sense or see something if she was robbing us then?

Slim: Wait, think about it. The only time we got in physical contact with her is when she hugged us. Before that in the car she didn`t get the chance so I guess she had to figure out a way to take them and I guess she figured it out…

Vic: Really, you guess?

Fuck. This is just great. We have no money and no car, what the hell are we suppose ta do now? Maybe if we could just call someone… Wait that’s it!

Me: Hey maybe we can call someone!

Vic: Like who?

Me: I don`t know, maybe home or something. Someone give me a cell.

Vic: Where`s yours?

Me: In the car…

Now he`s gonna tell me I`m an idiot and probably laugh at me or yell I can just feel it.

Vic: Oh…so is mine…

Ok so maybe I was wrong. Damn, for once I wish I wasn`t.

Me: Gumbo, what about yours?

Gumbo: Remy`s cell be broken ya no that, non? He still din get time ta buy new one.

Oh yea, how could I forget. When Bella heard that Remy is cheating on her (just heard, she`s not sure yet) from some friends she started throwing all kinds of stuff at Gumbo, like vase, books, lamp, trays and, well, his cell, which got broken when it came to a contact with the door with that kind of force. Bella is a very strong woman. Lucky for him she`s got a bad aim or he`d be in hospital right now.

Me: Ok… How bout you Slim?

Slim: I think I got it with me.

Me: Great! Give it to me.

Good old Slim. Always ready.

Slim: Sure, here it is. Oh no…

Me: What? What is it?

Slim: Battery`s dead…

Ok. Scratch what I just sad bout him. I`m hanging on my last nerve right now.

Me: Well lets see if we can come out with some kind of understanding with the boss of the hotel than.

I say than through clenched teeth. We turned to go towards the hotel again, I sure hope they`re gonna rent us some room there, even if its just for the night.

Now we got to the reception.

Me: Hey there again.

Receptionist: Oh hello sir, did you get your wallet?

Me: That`s just the thing I was gonna talk to you about.

Receptionist: Really? What about?

Me: It seems that our wallets were stolen, so I can`t show you my ID and I was wondering If ya could give us the keys ta our rooms anyway or any room at all.

Receptionist: Oh, I see. I`ll call someone right away to show you the way.

The receptionist whose nametag sad Kitty picked up the phone and dilled something, perhaps the owners number.

Receptionist: Pete, I`ve got few costumers here with no ID so I need you to show them the way, and you may want to bring someone with you.

With that she ended the call and looked at us.

Receptionist: Don`t worry you will be escorted any minute now.

With that she smiled and turned to do something on the computer. If we`re getting rooms where are our keys? I have` ta ask her bout that.

Me: Um… excuse me, but I was wondering about our keys. I mean we`re getting rooms right? Can`t get in without keys.

Receptionist: Don`t worry sir, you will receive your keys. It`s just the room are occupied right now and the guests are just packing. They will return the keys any moment now.
Well that makes sense. I see some guys are coming our way, they`re probably our escort. One of the which nametag says Piotr comes in front of me.

Pete: Dobry vyecher sir, if you would please follow me.

Me: What did you call me!?

Pete: It means good evening sir. ( he chuckles a little) Now would you please follow me?

Me: Yea, sure. So where are ya from?

Pete: Russia.

So Petey-boy along with he`s buddies took us through hallways and hallways until we finally retched a door. I swear this place is a real labyrinth.

Pete: Here you go sir, I hope you will enjoy your stay.

As soon as we get through the door we hear the tall Russian sayin something again.

Pete: But for the next time please remember. No ID, no room! Poka! And that means bye.

Whit that he slammed the door at us and locked it. So we`re on the street once again. DAMN!
Out on the street by LilSabie
Here we are, wondering through the streets of Vegas. This was supposed to be our bachelor week, full of fun and joy, but all was taken away from us because of one hitchhiker we picked up along the road that just happened ta be professional thief. She had ta be, how else would she get away with ur stuff so easily. We have no where ta sleep, nuthin ta eat or ta drink for that matter, its all fan-fucking-tastic.

Gumbo: What are we gonna do no hommes?

Me: I don`t have the slightest idea.

Slim: Where are we going to sleep?

Vic: Man, this sucks!

Gumbo: Don Remy now it… Merde! Remy miss his petite bella…

Vic: You miss that bitch Bella? What`s wrong with ya?

Slim: I don`t think he means Bella.

Gumbo: Slim be right, Remy means his Ana Marie. Mon amour, Tu me manques tellement. ( he whispers the part in French and than he sighs)

Me: I have no idea what you just said, but if ya love` er so much why don`t ya divorce Bichella and merry Marie?

Vic: He`s afraid of` er, that’s why. (again with the smirk, God must hate me when he put me up with Creed as my damn brother and I`m sure he feels the same way bout me)

Gumbo: Remy be afraid of no femme! Especially not Belladonna.

Vic: Oh really now? Ya ain`t afraid of her?

Gumbo: Non…

Vic: Gumbo!

Gumbo: Bien, bien. Maybe jus a little.

Slim: Why on earth would you be afraid of her? I mean she`s just a woman, your much stronger and everything.

Gumbo: Yo don now Bella like Remy das. She be wery aggressive femme. Remember Remy`s téléphone mobile, after ur little fight?

Me: Little? She almost hit you with a vase and your neighbors called the cops on you!

Gumbo: Oui, an dat not be da worst fight we had.

Slim: There`s been worse than that?

Gumbo: Oui. Remember wen Remy told you he won be here fo a week, bout three months ago?

Me: Yea, what about it?

Gumbo: Eh bien, da day before Remy called ya, he been flirting wit some femme an Bella sa im.

Slim: So what happened?

Gumbo: Let jus say Remy be in hospital three days, an den lie to ya bout dat bruise on is head.

Slim: Really? You told us you got it in a bar fight!

Gumbo: Which part of lie do ya don understand? Anyway, Remy did not lie bout gettin in a fight, its jus is wife did all da beating… She be trainin karate a year now, an guess on who she be practicin on lately. An don be fooled by da period of er trainin, she be a fast learner.

Poor guy. We can`t blame him for being scared of his wife, not really. Bichella (which was suppose ta be her birth name in the first place) has real anger issues. Talking bout a woman abusing a man. I`m glad I ain`t in his shoes, that’s one of the reasons I ain`t ever getting married. Not that I expect ta be abused, I just don`t see the point. I can`t understand how anyone can oblige to having sex with only one person to the rest of his or her life. That’s just stupid and pointless when there are so many women just waiting for me to have my way with them.

Slim: Well, I miss Jean. Can`t wait to see her beautiful face again.

Me: Ya really plan ta merry` er ey?

Slim: Yea. I can`t imagine my life without her. Just the thought of waking one morning and seeing that she`s no longer by my side kills me inside. She fills my heart with such love and joy I never knew existed until I met her. I still can`t get over the thought that she chose me of all people to be her life partner, someone like me to be the father to her children, to grow old together with, to share her joys and sorrows with… I just don`t think that I`ll we ever worthy enough to be with her, she`s just too good, you know what I mean Logan?

I just look on the other side. What am I suppose ta answer` em. No, I don`t know what you mean. I don`t even know how love feels and I doubt I`ll ever find out. I just ain`t made of the same material as Slim, I ain`t made for all that marriage, lovey-dovey shit. I`ll never have anything as near as he has… Great, now I started to envy Slim a little. Fucking great!

Slim: Um… Logan?

Me:Yea... whatever Slim.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
It`s been an hour since our talk and we`re still wondering through the streets, trying to figure out what ta do. Even our suitcases were still in the car when she stole it. Fucking unbelievable! We can`t even fucking change!

Slim: What do you think, how far she could be?

We all know on whom he`s referring to. He`s not the only one wondering that particular thing.

Me: Don`t know. Probably miles away from here.

Gumbo: Or right in front of us.

Vic: What`re ya talking bout, Gumbo!?

Gumbo: Is it jus Remy, or das dat look like Logan`s car?

Me: Where!?

Gumbo: Right in front of dat Café mon ami.

Slim: Remy is right, that is your car!

Vic: So, if Lo`s car is here…

Me: That means that probably she`s here as well!

Just as I finished saying that, flash of white caught my eye. I turned my head at the Café`s direction and saw her just as she was getting out through the door. Some tingly feeling in my stomach appeared now that I saw her again, its probably just excitement.

Vic: What`re we still standing here for? Waiting for her ta drive off with Lo`s car who knows where again or what!? Let`s get that bitch!

Me: Can`t believe I`m saying this but… Vic is… um… right…

Man, that left a bad taste in my mouth.

Vic: And here I thought I`d never see the day.

Me: Ya actually think? And if ya don`t shut up ya really ain`t gonna see the light of another day.

Slim: You both shut up, let`s go!

Just when we started ta make ur move she turned her head and spotted us.

Rory: AW SHIT!

She ain`t gonna make it to the car, we`ll catch her if she tries. Well she knows that as well coz she started running. And we started running after her. Damn that chick is fast. Has she run a marathon or something? She just turned in to an ally. Ha, that always means dead end! We got you now…

Me: Hey, where`d she so?

Gumbo: Don no. One moment she be in front of Remy, da next moment she disappear!

Slim: What about that door?

A back door to some other Café. I check it but its locked.

Me: No way she went through here, its locked.

Vic: Then where`d she fucking go?

Me: I`d like ta know that myself.

Slim: What now?

Me: Well, let`s get back to my car.

And with that we left…
______________________________________________________________________________________
Translation:

Bien-alright

Mon amour-my love

Tu me manques tellement-I miss you very much

Eh bien-well

Oui-yes

Non-no
More trouble on the way! by LilSabie
Ororo`s pov

Stupid! How could I have been so fucking stupid!? I should`ve sold the damn car the moment I have stolen it. At least after so many years working as a professional thief (if you could even call it a job) has opened many doors and made me many connections, so selling a car like Escalade EXT would not be a problem. I`ve got so many buyers that I lost the count. All it took was one single call, but nooo! I had to take it for a spin around the city and to stop at a damn Café not that far from the hotel.

I hope that my little stunt didn`t cause any problems to Petey… Naw, why would it cause any problem for him? He`s not the foolish idiot that gave me the keys. Next time I`ll be more careful from which place I steal. I rather end up in jail than to endanger the job of someone I deeply care for.

Anyway, thanks to the fact that I know the streets of Vegas like the back of my hand, years of running from which I`m granted with extraordinary speed that always gives me advantage in a chase and my extraordinary lock picking abilities I was able to successfully escape. Now I`m locked behind the back door of Café “Amore”. Wait, I think they`re finally leaving. They`re saying something about the car… I guess they`re gonna go over there. Haha, I would like to see them to try an open it. I can`t hear them anymore, well this is my cue to get the hell out of here. I go out through the way I came in, good they did leave, and I make sure I locked the door once again before taking off. I thrown one last look at the street, just to make sure the coast is clear. Yea, there they are, trying to open the car`s door. Awww, just look at Logan, he`s so handsome looking all frustrated like this. Get a grip girl, its time to split now, you can get all drolly and fantasize about him later.

Oh no, looks like trouble is headed their way. Guess they`ll get it now. I started to really feel sorry for this guys, they just can`t seem to get a break from all that bad luck…
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Logan`s pov

I finally found my car, but I ran into another problem. I DON`T HAVE MY DAMN KEYS!

Slim: Well, now what? How are we going to get it open?

Me: I don`t know, I`m worn out and my head hurts from all that thinking I did today.

Gumbo: Logan, do ya have insurance on da car?

Me: Yea, af course. Why?

Gumbo: Well, Remy thought dat maybe we can brake da window an unlock it from da inside.

Me: Forget it! I ain`t letting ya make even a scratch on my baby!

Slim: Logan, that`s the only way…

Me: But…

Vic: No buts Runt. We`re breaking in.

Me: Fine. But yer payin fer the damage.

Gumbo: Agreed.

With that said we started trying to break in my car. My own fucking car for Pete`s sake! Those windows are hard, not even a scratch yet. We`ll have to just keep trying.

Gumbo: Merde! Not even a putain scratch!

I don`t understand what he`s sayin but I`m pretty sure it ain`t anythin polite.

Person: Hold it right there!

Me: What the!? Oh… Um hey officer, what can we do fer ya?

Officer: I`ll tell you what you can to for me! You can turn around and slowly put your hands behind your head! (then he talks on his communicator) “Nate! I have a situation here. Some punks are trying to steal someone`s car… ”

Me: Yea, mine.

Officer: Shut up motherfucker! Don`t interrupt me while I`m talking to my partner! “As I was saying! Bring backup and get your ass here!”

Officer2: “Hey! Relax Bish! Backup`s on the way and so am I”

Me: Bish? You change one letter and it`ll be bush and I don`t mean the president.

We start laughing but guess BISH doesn`t find my teasing very amusing.

Officer: That`s officer Bishop to you punk! (whispers) I`ll kill Nate. (start`s ta yell again) You think your pretty funny ey, criminal?

Me: I try. And I ain`t no freakin criminal.

Bishop: Well, we`ll see just how funny you really are when we put your sorry ass behind bars. You know what you have to be most afraid of when your in jail?

Me: No. Please enlighten us Officer Bush… I mean Bishop.

Slim: (whispers) Logan, you should really shut up now.

Bishop: Bout dropping the soap in the showers. Now listen to your friend and shut up. Or would you prefer me shutting you up? What`s taking those guys so long!?

Officer: Here we are!

He yells as soon as he parked and got out of the car.

Bishop: Bout time Nate! What took you so long, you we`re three blocks away!

Nate: Had to stop for doughnuts.

Bishop: You have to be fucking kidding me!

Me: Hey! Why don`t ya watch yer mouth! Yer suppose ta make an example remember? As an officer an everythin!? BISH!

Now I start laughing again an I see am turn red as a tomato. Why can`t I keep my big mouth shut? Now I`m gonna get it. Here come two more officers behind Bish that look pretty young and nervous.

Bishop: Book` am boys!

Officer1: Book them? Um… Do we need books for that?

At this point all of us bursted laughing, except for the cops that is. Bishop just put his head in his hands.

Bishop: No Bobby, you don`t need books for that. How on earth did they made you an officer anyway!?

Officer2: Idiot! What he meant is for us to arrest them.

Bishop: Thank you John. Now would you please do as you are told!?

John and Bobby: Yes sir!

John: Turn around and put your hands behind your head!

Vic: If ya haven`t noticed we`ve already done that dickhead!

John: Oh…

Bobby: Who`s the idiot now!?

Bishop: Both of you are idiots! Now put them in the van already! If there were more black officers instead of white I swear there`d be much less crime on the streets.

With that they put us in the van and drove away.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Translation:

Merde-shit

putain-damn
Lock up by LilSabie
As they drive us through the city, we can hear those dumbass cops driving in front fighting again.

John: Bobby seriously, how could you blurt out something stupid as that? I mean, did you take it literally when Bishop said to book` am? Sorry man, but that was fucking stupid of you.

Bobby: Look who`s talking! You gave them an order to do something they obviously did already!

John: Stop screaming like some God damn chick will ya?

Bobby: I don`t scream like a chick! I`m not screaming at all you dumb fuck!

Uuuu, things are getting heated. And the guy named Bobby really does scream like a chick.

John: What did you just call me?

Vic: Are ya deaf? He just called ya dumb fuck!

Bobby: You shut up back there! You have the right to remain silent remember!?

Vic comes to the front part to where the window through which they keep their eyes on us is.

Vic: Oh really now? And who`s gonna silence me? You or your wimpy little friend?

He says that in his most menacing voice, the one because of which the blood in your veins runs cold.

It never works on me coz I ain`t afraid of Creed, but that`s why it always works on wimps like the blondy (Bobby) and the pretend-ta-be-smartass (John). I can hear them gaspin. Vic is what ya can call a giant. Over six an a half feet tall plus all the muscles that he has really do make him look frightening ta men that are smaller than him. He`s actually just a classic blonde from all those jokes people make bout` am, although he has his smart moments, but they`re really, really rear. At least he got those two to shut up. Now he`s gettin back to his seat with that smirk I`m dying to wipe off his face one day.

Vic: Now that I took care of that… OUCH!

He screamed when he sat. Wonder what`s wrong with` am ta scream like that, than again, I don`t really care.

John: Hey what`s going on back there?

Slim: Yeah, Creed. What happened?

Vic: Um… Lo. Yer probably gonna want ta kill me, but I just remembered that I still have the spear keys of yer car in my back pocket… They pinched me in the ass right now when I was sittin down.

Me: Now he remembers… The minute we get outta jail it`ll be my foot that`ll pinch you in the ass!

Gumbo: An Remy`s will follo` right next to `is.

Just as I said, a classic long haired blond idiot.

Me: And just for the record Creed, I always wanna kill ya.

Vic: Hah, that`s funny coz I feel the same way bout you.

Gumbo: An `ere Remy thought dat you two could not stan` each`oder.

Me and Vic: Can it Cajun! (at each other) I said that first! Stop that! I`ll gut ya if ya don`t!

We even growled at each other at the same tame, then seeing that neither of us can win we sat down and turned our heads on the other sides.

Slim: I don`t understand why you argue and say you hate each other when you`re so alike.

We just glare at him.

Slim: Ok, ok! Shutting up now!

Hah, Creed and me alike. What a joke, we don’t even come close!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Bobby: We`re here!

After few minutes he gets out of the van along side with the other dickhead and we hear am open the door.

Bishop: Alright punks! Get on your feet and get out! NOW!

Me: Yea, yea, we hear ya perfectly, don`t have ta blow ur ears off!

Nate: Really Luke, why do you always have to yell?
Me: How long have ya been partners?

Bishop: That`s none of your damn business!

Me: I`m just surprised that he ain`t deaf yet that’s it.

Nate: You know, my hearing has been a little off since we became partners…

Bishop: Enough of this bullshit! Nate shut up! You two, take them to lock up!

Bobby and John: Yes sir!

I just can`t resist.

Me: Now Bish, what did I tell you bout your potty mouth?

Bishop: GET THEM OUT OF HERE ALREADY!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Now we`re inside the cell. This is definitely not how I imagined my week. At least we`ve got a place ta sleep at. This has ta be the worst day of my life, and I have a feeling it ain`t gonna get any better.

Slim: We`re in a jam now... How are we going to get out of this one?

Gumbo: IF we get out. We been charged fer tryin ta break in a car, dey don leave you ta jus sleep through da night wit dat. Remy thinks we better get use ta dis coz we be spendin many nights in `ere.

Slim: What do you mean we`ll be spending many nights in here!? I have a wedding in six days!

Me: Comedown Slim, we`ll be there in time for the wedding.

Slim: You sound pretty sure of yourself.

Me: I am. I don`t quite know how yet , but we`ll be there.

Slim: I thought you didn`t want me to get married.

He eyed me suspiciously.

Me: Look, I promised Jeannie that I`d bring your ass back in time for the wedding and I always keep my promises.

Slim: That you do.

With that he gave me a friendly smile.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Ororo`s pov

Something is wrong with me, I just know it. I must be crazy for doing this. They won`t even appreciate it, but I guess I own them this much. It`s because of me they ended up like this, in jail, treated as criminals. The thing is that I never felt guilty about no meter what I`ve done in my life and now suddenly its like I carry all the guilt of the world on my shoulders and its all because of his grey eyes. Oh Goddess, I haven’t spoken to you for so long, but please tell me why do I feel like this whenever I just so much as think of that man. Like a giddy schoolgirl. I have never felt like that before. What is that man doing to me? One thing is for sure, he will never know. He`s after my blood right now, so feeling like love sick puppy is definitely out of the picture…

I will never understand why I`m doing this but here I am. One place I was sure I was never going to come willingly at. The one place I always ran away from, trying to never even look at it. The only place that I am afraid and the only one that I hate, the place known, as the police station.

I walk slowly through the hallways. Every hair on my neck is standing up, I feel very weary. I`m looking for the door I know I am always welcomed in this hell hole, no meter how unbelievable that sounds. Looking for the only person that can help me in this situation. There it is. The office of my friend, my guardian and my x-love, the office of Lucas Bishop…
Old friends by LilSabie
Ororo`s pov

Luke and I dated about a year before I broke it off. He coughed me as I was trying to pick-pocked some tourist. I rarely get coughed considering all my years of experience but when I do, its not pretty.

I guess it all happened the moment he grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him. He was just about to yell at me when he’s brown eyes locked with my blue ones. He’s features immediately softened as my breath coughed and the fear slowly started leaving my heart. We stared at each other in what felt like forever. I just couldn’t stop looking at him. Deep brown eyes, long dark hair, full lips and perfect body to top it all up. I think we would stay like that if it wasn’t for he’s partner who interrupted us by asking is everything okay, I believe he’s name was Nathan. Instead of telling him what happened, Luke told he’s partner that it was nothing just a misunderstanding but that he still needed me to give him my name and address or phone number and I was just so happy to oblige, so he wrote down my first and last name and my cell number (yes, I actually do have my own cell, bought not stolen). He called me the same day and we went on a date which turned into dates and soon relationship. Soon after that, covering up for me and getting my ass outa trouble became a habit for him. I knew how to cover my tracks well but Like is smart he always could put two and two together and figure everything out even if the other cops couldn’t. He is the most honorable and dedicated officer I’ve ever seen so I knew that covering up for my crimes was slowly starting to kill him inside coz it went against everything he believed in. It was the last straw when they almost coughed him while helping me out and he almost got trounced out of the police. I had to brake it up. I could never live with myself knowing that he ruined he’s life because of he’s love for me. I still believe I made the right decision no meter how much it hurt at the time and I know that he knows it was the right thing to do as well. We split up under friendly terms and promised we’ll always be there for each other.

I need he’s help now, but here I am, standing in front of he’s office for the past ten minutes not having the courage to knock. Ok, here it goes, you can do it girl! And here comes Nathan just as I summoned enough courage in me.

Nate: Hey! Are you lost, because you’ve been standing here some time now

Me: No, I’m not…

Nate: Hey aren’t you Bish`s ex-girl? What was your name again…? Aurora, maybe?

Me: To answer your first question, yes I am he’s ex. To your second question the answer is no. My name is Ororo.

Nate: Oh yea, Bish sometimes talked about you I think we even met few times. Um… sorry bout your name, I forget stuff sometimes.

Me: Don’t worry about it, happens all the time. Even Luke had trouble remembering it when we first met.

Nate: Really?

Me: Yea, why do you think he called me `Ro or baby all the time? (I smile at him)

Nate: Oh man, I predict lot of teasing on Bish`s account!

He said that with such excitement that he reminded me of a kid with a new toy.

Me: Do you always have to give him such a hard time?

Nate: Yup.

He laughs and gets in Luke`s office. Luke has he`s back turned to us so he didn’t see me come in after Nate.

Nate: Hey partner! I’m back, missed me?

Bishop: No.

Nate: Aww, how sweet! I missed you too buddy!

Even if he does act very childish, Nate is a really great cop, dedicated to he’s job. Even Lukas himself told me that in few occasions. He has great respect for the man no meter that Nate gets on he’s last nerves. He even conceders him as friend although he’ll never admit it out loud.

Bishop: Why don’t ya shut up, sit down, eat your doughnuts and let me do my damn job!?

Nate acts like he didn’t hear him.

Nate: Guess who I ran in today.

Bishop: I don’t care.

Nate: Well that person wants to talk to you now.

Bishop: Tell` am I’m busy.

Nate: I don’t think you want to tell this person off…

Bishop: Don’t tell me what I want!

He said that whit he’s back still turned to us, anger and frustration evident in he’s voice. Nate makes a face showing that he’s thinking. Now he suddenly started smiling. Looks like he toughed of something.

Nate: Ok, have it your way. (he turns towards me) You heard him. He doesn’t want to see you. I’m sorry, goodbye, um… (he whispers) Aurora, no… Rebeka, no… Rora, no… Merlin, no…

He looks at me whit questioning eyes, silently pleading me to help him out while he is desperately trying to remember my name.

Me: (I whisper to him) Ororo.

Nate: ORORO!

He said my name loudly when he finally got it right and than he winked at me.

Bishop: Wait! What?

He turned so fast that he slipped on some papers he dropped while working and he bumped on the flour.

Bishop: SHIT!

Nate and I ran to him in an instant.

Nate: Hey man are you hurt?

Me: Lukas are you alright?

I ask worry written all over my face.

Bishop: Just peachy…

Nate: Let me help you up.

Bishop: I’ve got it.

He gets up and gives me a little hug.

Nate: Wow! You actually allow physical contact with another human being? Hallelujah dude!

Bishop: Shut up Nate and get outa here!

Nate: This is my office too you know. You can`t just kick me out whenever you feel like it.

Bishop: Oh really now? Wanna test that theory?

Me: (I cut him off) What Luke mean is if we can have little privacy. Its been long time since we last saw each other and we have some catching up to do…

Nate: Oh, ok. See you later than.

He leaves. Like looks at me strangely.

Bishop: How did you do that?

Me: Do what?

Bishop: Make him go away so quickly. It takes me all day to get that guy out of the room.

Me: It’s called politeness, look it up, its right next to friendliness.

Bishop: Funny. Well what brings you here `Ro? I haven’t seen you since… Um, how have you been?

Me: If you’re asking bout health and emotional status than good, otherwise bad. You?

Bishop: (He laughs) Good, in all three levels. Now tell me what do you need.

Me: Why do you think that I need anything? Can’t I just come to visit an old friend?

Bishop: Nope.

Me: And why the hell not?

Bishop: First of all, you’re Ororo Munroe. You don`t go to places you don’t like just to visit ‘old friend’ and the police station you definitely don’t like. Now spit it out. What do you need?

I hate it that he knows me so well.

Me: Fine. Now that we stated who I am. Remember those four guys you arrested yesterday?

Bishop: Yea, what about them? Wait how the heck do you know bout that?

Me: I was near by. Well I kind of need you to bail them out…

Bishop: What? `Ro they tried to steal a car! Wait. Don’t tell me. They’re your new business associates. I’m tired of cleaning after your messes! I know I said that I’d be always here for you and God knows I meant it but this is too much!

Me: I’m not asking you to cover up anything for me! (I snapped)

Bishop: Than what is it that you are asking of me `Ro?

Me: They shouldn’t be in jail. They did nothing wrong.

Bishop: Nothing wrong!? I just told you they…

Me: (I cut him off again) Yea, yea, I know tried to steal a car. That’s just the thing, they didn’t try to steal it, they tried to get it back.

Bishop: I don’t follow.

Me: You got time?

Bishop: What for?

Me: Because in order to understand what I’m telling you, you have to hear out the whole story, and it’s a long one.

Bishop: I can make time. Start talking.

Me: Yesterday morning I went for a spin with my car. I drove few miles out of the city when it broke down and I ended up in the middle of nowhere. I didn’t have any tools or anything so I couldn’t fix it.

Bishop: How’d you get back?

Me: I was getting to that part. As I was saying my car broke down so I took my backpack, I swear I should totally start carrying tools with me. Seriously, people today make such junks of cars, you always have to be afraid if it you’ll end up somewhere or crush in a tree or something. And you have to know how to fix your car, I mean…

Bishop: `RO!

Me: WHAT?

Bishop: Get on with the story.

Me: Oh, anyway, I walked couple of miles but I got tired of it so I started hitchhiking.

Bishop: Hitchhiking? Do you know how dangerous that is?

Me: Yes I do, now let me finish my story. I was standing there in the middle of the road in hours waiting for someone to pick me up. Just when I was about to give up my luck changed. An expensive car stopped and the driver offered me a ride, well there were actually four guys.

Bishop: You mean?

Me: Exactly. They were lost so I helped them find the right road to Vegas. When we got there, well here, we stopped in front of the hotel they were supposed to stay at…

Bishop: Supposed?

Me: They never really got the chance to because I snatched their wallets.

Bishop: You what?

Me: When we got out of the car I hugged them pretending that I was very grateful but I just did that to rob them. After I made sure they entered the hotel and couldn’t see me I told the bellboy that the owner of the car gave the keys to that I forgot something important in it and I persuaded him into giving me the keys.

Bishop: What did you forget?

Me: Thought you were smarter than that, c’mon think. What could I possibly forget?

Bishop: Nothing! You stole their car!

Me: (I smile) See? I knew you were smarter than that. Well, I couldn’t resist taking it for a spin. After some driving I stopped at a Café not too far from the hotel. Very stupid mistake on my side because when I was leaving I felt like I was being watched. I always trust my instinct so I turned my head around to see if someone was really watching me and it turned out my instinct was right. Those four guys I robbed were passing near by the Café and when they saw me the tried to catch me. I barely escaped by lock-picking the back door of another Café. So when they couldn’t find me they decided to at least get their car back but they didn’t have the keys so they tried to break in. You know the rest.

Bishop: So what you’re trying to say is that the car really belonged to them and I arrested them for no reason?

Me: Exactly. Look I’m not asking you to look through my fingers this one more time or to let me off the hook. I’m asking you to let innocent men out of jail. You do have a policy, I quote “We`d rather allow hundred guilty men to walk out than to put one innocent man in jail and forever deny him his freedom by making him pay for crimes he did not commit.” So what do you say?

Bishop: Look `Ro its not that I don’t believe you, but do you have a prove to back up your story?

Me: I knew you’d ask that so I brought this.

I give him the wallets and driving license of the guys.

Bishop: I guess this is a prove enough. They’ll be out soon.

Me: Thank you Lukas.

I smile at him again. Guess this is it, the day I go in lock up for good…

Bishop: One more thing `Ro before you go.

Me: Yes?

Bishop: I’ll let you off the hook this last time as an award for coming clean to me and actually doing something good and helpful. Just don’t let it be the last time.

Me: Wow! You’re really letting me go?

Bishop: Yea, you’re free as a bird. But what I can’t figure out is WHY you came clean to me, you never cared bout the consequences of your actions before…

Me: Honestly Luke? I don’t even know my self. Maybe I just started caring. I really have to go now, thank you for everything again.

I go to him and we hug one last time before I leave.

Bishop: No problem kiddo, just try and stay out of trouble. Next time I might not be there to save your ass.

Me: I’ll try. Bye!

Bishop: Bye. Oh and `Ro…

Me: Yes Luke?

Bishop: Take care.

Me: I will. (I give him half smile) I always do.

With that I leave, my mind full with thoughts of Logan and of what I just did. I’m definitely loosing it.
Free to go by LilSabie
I ain`t ever been ta jail fer anything but driving in drunk state and I hope this ain`t gonna go in my file, my parents would kill me, well my step-dad will. I can hear am even here tellin me what fucking idiot I am, not quite in those words but that`s what he means, and my mom defending me and saying that everyone makes mistakes and that I did nothin wrong. They won`t say anything ta Creed, according ta them he was just along fer the ride. Creed, Gumbo and I have all been in jail before but this is Slims first time so you can imagine how he`s takin it. He`s the kind of guy ya feel safe ta take home ta yer parents after knowin am fer jus one day. He believes in jail go only bad people the worst kinds of criminals, so this is bad for his reputation of good momma’s boy that he is.

Me: Slim, relax.

Slim: RELAX!? HOW CAN I FUCKING RELAX!? I`M STUCK IN A DAMN JAIL AND YOU WANT ME TO RELAX!? I`M A RESPECTED LAWYER HOW DO YOU THINK THIS WILL LOOK IF THE PEOPLE IN MY FIRM EVER FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS!? AND JEAN. WHAT MUST SHE THINK OF ME!? I`M A FUCKING CRIMINAL!

Guard: Hey! Shut up in there!

Slim: SHUT UP!? HOW CAN I FUCKING SHUT UP!? I`M STUCK IN THIS HELL WHOLE…

Creed, Gumbo, Guard, Me and other prisoners: SHUT UP!

Slim: Fine.

He lies down on the bed and turns on the other side.

Gumbo: Look mon ami. We no criminals. Dis is all jus a big misunderstandin, nothin more. We’ll get outa here soon non?

Me: Yea Slim, listen ta Gumbo. We ain`t guilty, they can’t keep us here. Ya know what? I’m sure that Captain Bush is gonna walk through that door any second now, tellin us we’re free ta go…

Bishop: (Walks in) This is your lucky day punks. You’re free to go.

Creed looks at me surprised.

Creed: Are ya some damn telepath or something?

I just glare at him while Bish unlocks the door.

Bishop: So do you wanna get out or do you wanna spend another night here?

Slim starts ta push us from behind.

Slim: We’re getting out. Goodbye!

Bishop: Yea, yea. Just be happy that a very good friend of mine told me what happened or you would still be stuck in here.

Me: What friend?

Bishop: (Smirks) Trust me, you don’t wanna know.

Me: No. seriously. The only people that were around at the time were us and you cops, and ya arrived later. The Café was closing and no one was in there, well except the chick that robbed us but she got away and how could she tell ya, she’d end up in jail.

Bishop: As I said. A very good friend of mine. This is Vegas baby! Rules in here are different. What would be considered as scandalous and immoral in other countries, in here its considered as normal. (He smirks again and turns ta leave)

We all look shocked into his back.

Slim: I can’t believe this! So she really did get us out? Isn’t she arrested?

Bishop: Weren’t you listening? What did I say about a good friend and different rules?

Slim: I CAN`T BELIEVE THIS! THIS, THIS… THIS IS UNBILIEVEBLE! I`M A LAWYER YOU KNOW!? AND THIS, THIS… THIS IS A CRIME. AND, AND…

Bishop: You know what? I’m giving you five seconds to get outa here, after that you’re going back to lock up. One… two… three… four…

We get out as fast as we can with Slim being first, me second, Gumbo third and Creed last. No way am I spending another minute in there. Now the question is, why did Rory bail us out, risking her own head in the process. Ah, the irony of it all, we got bailed outa jail by the chick that robbed us. And we ended up in there because of her in the first place. Maybe she does this for everyone she robes… Nah, I don’t think so.

Slim: Did you hear that? He said… He said… I can’t even bring myself to repeat it!

Creed: We were in there too, remember? Ya don’t have ta repeat it.

Slim: Well I can’t believe this! What he’s doing is against the law!

Me: Slim, we know that.

Gumbo: Oui, an we can’t do antythin bout it.

Slim: We’re one of the best lawyers! Well except for Creed. Why can’t we do anything about it?

Me: As he said. They have different rules here, and I think this guy makes am.

Creed: I say we teach am how ta respect the law!

Gumbo: Well mon ami der are few things wrong wit dat plan.

Creed: Yea? Like what?

Me: First of all, its your plan so we know it won’t work. Second, Bush is a cop so ya can’t just beat am up. Third, ya don’t even care bout the law, all ya ever do is break it anyway. Really, how many times did I have ta get yer ass outa jail?

Creed: Yea, yea. Whatever…

Slim: Well, what do you think? Why did she get us out?

Creed: I say she couldn’t resist my charm.

Me: Yea right, that’s it.

Creed: Wow Lo! Never thought you’d agree with me.

Gumbo: Homme, haven ya ever heard of sarcasm? Ya use it all da time.

Creed: Yea right. Well there’s nothin sarcastic bout my undeniable charm and sex appeal.

Me: Oh is that a fact?

Creed: Well in a meter of fact it is. Want me ta prove it ta ya?

Me: No.

Creed: What? Afraid that I can get more chicks than ya?

Me: Yer on!

Slim: Hey! We’re a bit in a jam here, so leave your piss contest for another time okay?

Creed: This ain`t a piss contest! But if it was I`m sure I`d win, ey Lo?

Me: In yer dreams Creed.

Gumbo: Shut it! Remy has an idea. Why don we go to da place were we last saw Logan’s car. Maybe its still dere. Vic, ya still have Lo`s keys, non?

Creed: Yup. Right here in my back pocket.

Me: See that ya loose am.

Creed: Why would ya want that, thought ya needed am.

Me: (I roll my eyes) I can’t believe we’re related.

Slim: Sarcasm Vic.

Creed: Oh… So when ya say ya can’t believe we’re related, ya actually mean that ya believe it. Right?

Me: NO!

Gumbo: He was sarcastic bout da part wen he told ya ta loose da keys.

Creed: Oh… Guess that makes sense. I mean why would he want me ta loose am.

Slim: Exactly.

Me: So does anyone know how far that Café is?

Gumbo: We should be dere in bout fifteen minutes if we hurry.

Me: Good. Lets get moving than.


We’ve been walking twenty minutes now and we finally reached our destination, but as expected, no black Escalade EXT in sight.

Creed: It ain`t here…

Me: What did ya expect? That she’d leave it here with ‘I’m sorry’ note on the window shield?

Creed: Hey, she bailed us out, didn’t she? Why would leaving the car here be any weirder than that or such big of a surprise?

I open my mouth ta answer am something but I close it again. Damn, he does make a good point. I hate it when he`s right and when he leaves me speechless.

Slim: He`s right… So what now?

Creed: Yo! Look at that.

He points towards the Café’s door. I turn my head around and I see the second hottest thing since our arrival in Vegas. Japanese chick with purple hair and black purplish eyes, white shirt unbuttoned just enough to show her perfect boobs, tight jeans that reveal her perfect ass and all that completed with perfect set of long legs walking in white sandals. If nothing else, ya gotta love Vegas for the chicks.

Me: Man, that’s one hot piece of ass.

Creed: Hey Lo, remember our bet? Well I bet I can get this chick in like ten minutes.

Me: I bet ya can, and I’m being sarcastic.

Creed: Whatever, I’m going in.

He starts walking towards her and the rest of us get close enough to hear what they’re saying.

Creed: Hey babe…

Girl: Not interested.

She answers him with heavy British accent, its little freaky considering her Japanese features and she turns to leave.

Creed: Hold on now baby. What’s the hurry?

He grabs her forearm and tries to turn her but she grabbed his hand, quickly span am around her and nailed am to the ground with his arm twisted behind his back.

Girl: I said I’m not interested love, so I’m asking you nicely to FUCK OFF and not to disturb me again, alright mate?

Creed doesn’t say anything, just growls.

Girl: I said do you understand?

She twists his arm even more.

Creed: YEA! NOW LET GO OF MY HAND!

Girl: With pleasure.

She lets go of his hand and starts to leave again.

Creed: Bitch.

Girl: (Turns around and says in menacing tone) What did you say?

Creed: Um… Goodbye…

Girl: Hmm…

She turns to leave again and this time Creed doesn’t say anything until he makes sure she’s gone.

Creed: That bitch is crazy! She almost broke my arm!

Gumbo: Now ya no how Remy feels wen Bella gets pissed at am.

Me: (Laughing) Man, she totally kicked yer ass!

Creed: Shut up! Ain`t ya gonna try yer luck with her?

Me: Getting my ass kicked by some chick ain`t on my ‘to do’ list fer today, so no. I ain`t crazy.

Slim: I thought that kind of things happen only in movies.

Gumbo: Spend a week at Remy’s house an ya`ll see how real dat is…

Me: Man, yer wife really does a number on ya don’t she?

Gumbo: Mon ami, ya have no idea.

Creed: I say we teach er a lesson in beating!

Gumbo: Once again, few things wrong wit dat plan homme.

Creed: What now?

Me: Once again, its yer plan. It won’t work. Second, Bichella`s a women. Would ya hit a woman? Third, she’s well known, people will start asking questions.

Creed: Guess yer right… I may be a lot of things but I ain`t a woman beater, that’s just wrong. And I don’t wanna end up in jail again.

Slim: Guys, its three p.m. we can walk through the streets whole day but what well we do about sleeping? We don’t have money even for a cheap motel…

Me: We can sleep in the park…

Slim: With all that dirt and bugs and germs? No way!

Me: Well what do ya suggest we do than?

Gumbo: Remy heard of some club called ‘Dazzler’ non too far away. Day say it be very good. We can try ta get in, oui?

Slim: With no ID?

Me: We’ll think of something.
Creed: I have a plan!

Me: Something that doesn’t involve beating the shit outa someone.

Creed: I’ve got nothing.

Me: That’s what I thought. So does anyone else have some kind of idea?

Slim: No.

Gumbo: Non.

Me: Guess we’ll have ta think of something when we get there.

Looks like tonight instead of sleeping we’ll be partying whole night. That is if we get in. I hope we’ll finally get a break from all the drama.


Ororo`s pov

Here I am at my apartment, bored as hell while waiting for my roomy to come home. My home isn’t big or fancy but its very comfortable and everything I need. Everything in it is small. Small kitchen with the most basic stuff like refrigerator, dishwasher, wooden table with two wooden chairs, two small bedrooms for my roommate and me (we were planning to get one bigger with two beds but decided against it since we both like to bring a man home once in a while and we both like our privacy). There are all kinds of plants in my room since I love nature, bed in the middle of my room and next to it I have a nightstand with sky blue lamp on top of it. My walls are in the same color with some white details. I have a big window through which I can watch the stars at night, shelf next to the door in front of my bed and black wooden desk in the left side of my room with computer and some books on it. I keep it pretty tidy all the time, my roomy on the other hand is a totally different type. Her room is panted mostly in light purple with some white details as well. Her bed is on the right side of her room with a white nightstand next to it. On top of it stands a purple lamp with white and light purple flowers. She says its an antique which she got from her late grandmother. On the left side of her room there are two medium sized windows and between them stands her white shelf, purple flowers panted all over it and there’s a white desk with black laptop on top of it next to the door and a big mirror next to the desk. I don’t even know why she owns a shelf when her clothes are all over the place. You can’t even see the flour or the desk chair from all her clothes, books and other stuff she has lying around and her walls are full with pictures of us, her family and other friends, her, her an her boyfriend and just her boyfriend while I only have one framed picture of her, my other best friend and me hanging over my bed.

Now I’m sitting in our small living room on the baby blue sofa going through the channels on TV. Hundred channels and nothing to watch. It’s never boring when my roomy is here. I think I hear the lock turning.

Roomy: Fucking… stupid… asshole… what a jerk… shoulda killed him… thinks he can just grab me like that…

Someone got her pissed off. I pity the poor fool that did it.
Me: Hey Bets! Who pissed you off this time? It wasn’t War, was it?

Her features immediately softened at the mention of her boyfriend’s name. Warren Warrington III is the U.S. president’s son and a good friend but she can’t see him often enough because of he’s duties.

Betsy: No… (She sighs defatted) He’s being a real angel as ever. It was some idiot in the parking lot in front of ‘Dane’s’.

Me: What happened?

Betsy: I just got out of the Café when I saw some tall blond guy closing in on me and I say to my self ‘damn, here comes another one’.

Tall blond guy? Could it be… Naw.

Me: And?

Betsy: He says ‘hi babe’ and I hurry to let him know I’m not interested and that’s exactly what I said ‘I’m not interested’ and I turned to leave. You know how some guys are, don’t get the message right away, ey love?

Me: Yes, I do.

Betsy: Well this was one of those types. Imagine the nerve of him! He grabbed my arm and said something like ‘what’s the hurry baby’, he crossed the line!

Me: What did you do to him?

Betsy: I grabbed his bloody hand, span him over me and threw him to the ground. Then I twisted his arm until he agreed not to disturb me again.

Me: Let me ask you something Bets.

Betsy: What is it love?

Me: That tall blond guy. Did he happen to have amber eyes, black t-shirt, combo pants and black boots?

She looks at me surprised.

Betsy: How the hell did you know that?

Me: Just a lucky guess I guess. I robbed him and his buddies yesterday.

Betsy: Really?

Me: Yup.

Betsy: Good. Anyway do you have plans for tonight?
Me: Nope. What did you have in mind?

Betsy: Do you want to go to Ali`s with me tonight? War will be waiting for me there and I’m sure Ali misses you, you haven’t been there in so long. She’s probably wondering if you’re still alive. You know, for someone who co-owns a club you sure don’t hang there a lot. So you coming?

Me: Sure, why not. I don’t have anything better to do anyway. I’m in mood for some dancing.

Betsy: Great! Be ready till nine. I have to go now, I have a self defense class. See you later love!

With that said she raced to the door and left me to my boredom once again. At least now I can plan what am I going to wear for tonight. I’m not going just at any place; I’m going to my club, my second best friend Alison Blair owns half of it, very popular place called ‘Dazzler’.
'Dazzler' by LilSabie
It’s 8:55 p.m. and we’re standing in front of ‘Dazzler’ trying ta figure out a way ta get in without IDs. Damn, that’s one very long line in front of the entrance and guess who’s checking the IDs. Our Russian pall from the hotel, Petey. Now we know we ain`t gonna get in through there. Can’t people get just one job and stick with it? Great, now he’s looking directly at us. He’s calling someone. Looks like to fill in for am… Yup, and now he’s headed this way.

Peter: Zdrastvujt’e tovarish. I hope you have your IDs this time.

Me: Well we… Don’t ya work at the hotel?

Peter: I work in shifts. Very good friend of mine got me this job and found me the job in the hotel. Just one can’t pay all the bills and taxes and put food on the table every day, da?

Slim: It can’t?

Peter: Njet. But you wouldn’t know, would you? You are all rich, you do not even need a job.

Me: Well we have one, except fer Creed.

Peter: Kto? I mean, Who?

I not my head toward Vic.

Peter: Ah, I see.

Creed: What’s that suppose ta mean!?

Peter: It means you think life is just about having fun and if you are rich you rule the world and do not have to lift a finger because there are many pour people to do your job for you.

You would expect that ta be said with all the hate in the world but he said it so casual, not even a hint of bitterness in his voice.

Creed: That ain`t true! I just like ta have fun, my old man’s more like that.

Me: True. Don’t ya have ta get back to the gate?

Peter: I do my job well and I have great bosses. I am allowed few slipups.

Me: Ya have more than one boss and nothin bad ta say bout them? That’s a first.

Peter: Two of them to be exact, but odna of them is almost never around, the other one takes care of the club and is mostly in charge of it, Alison Blair.

Slim: Some partner the other one is…

Petey became serious after what Slim said.

Peter: Do not say anything bad about her! If it wasn’t for her many of us would have been on the streets. She gave us jobs, home, food. She is always there when we need her and accepts us for what we are. She is an angel, with flaws but nonetheless an angel.

Gumbo: Homme ya sound like ya have a thin fo le femme.

Peter: She is just a very good friend, my heart belongs to another. You know my name but kak teb zovut?

Me: What?

Peter: What is your name?

Me: Why didn’t ya say so? Name’s Logan.

Gumbo: Remy, but dey call am Gumbo.

Peter: Call who?

Gumbo: Remy.

Peter: Who is Remy?

Me: He’s Remy! He talks in third face fer some reason.

Gumbo: Gives Remy a character.

Me: Whatever Cajun.

Creed: Name’s Vic.

Me: Or Creed.

Slim: I’m Scott Su…

Me: Call am Slim.

Slim: Do you have to do that?

Me: Do what?

Slim: Cut me off every time I introduce myself to someone!

Me: No I don’t.

Slim: Yes you do.

Me: No I don’t!

Slim: Yes you do!

Me: Do not!

Slim: Do too!

Me: Do not!

Slim: Do too!

Me: Nuhuh!

Slim: Uhuh!

Me: Fuck you!

Slim: Go to hell!

Creed: NOCK IT OFF WILL YA!

Peter: (To Gumbo) Do they always fight like kids?

Gumbo: Non mon ami, jus under rear occasions. That’s when Vic an Remy get ta play da adults.

We see a car stopping in front of ‘Dazzler’.

Peter: My other boss is here! I better get going.

Who we saw getting outa the car left us with ur mouths hanging. This can`t be happening. The Japanese purple hair chick with… our white hair robber… Damn, she looks good. Her hair is slightly pulled from her beautiful face and its let loose ta cover her naked back. She’s wearing some black dress that reveals more than covers. It goes round her neck and over her boobs where its caught with a silver brooch just so it keeps the dress in place, it reveals her all the way down to her abdomen, just slightly covers her stomach from the sides and its connected to the skirt which goes little above her knees and high black sandals. The girl sure likes ta show skin, not that I mind.

Me: Just one minute Petey. Yer boss is the one with the purple hair right?

Peter: Njet tovarish, she is merely a guest. The one with the white hair is.

Creed: No way! Is everyone we get in trouble with friends with this chick!? Did ya know she’s a damn thief?

Peter: Da

Me: Is that a yes?

Peter: Da.

Me: Will ya answer in fucking English!

Peter: Yes, that is a yes.

Slim: And you’re okay with it?

Peter: Yes.

Me: She robbed us yesterday that’s why we don’t have our IDs!

Peter: Very sorry for you, but she robbed lot of other people and I really have to go now. Poka.

He didn’t sound sorry at all.

Slim: Wait, and no one is doing anything about it!?

Peter: Look, this is her town, she practically owns the streets and lots of important people. She is well known and respected among the thieves. Lots of very important and powerful people are her buyers and are at her mercy all over the country including the police.

Me: So the chief of the police here is her costumer or something?

Peter: Njet.

Gumbo: Den what?

Peter: I told you more than enough already although she wouldn’t really mind since you can’t really do anything against her.

Creed: So she’s like really rich?

Peter: She could be, but she is not. She keeps enough of the money so she could afford the most basic things a person needs and she separates a little for her savings, the rest of the money pretty much goes to charity.

Me: So what? She’s like twenty-first’s century Robin Hood or something?

Peter: (Laughs) You could call it that.

With that he turns and leaves leaving us wondering what we got ourselves into. Now I know I have ta get in there or get miss ‘Queen-of-the-Streets’ out.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ororo`s pov

I haven’t seen Ali in weeks. I’m sure she’s pretty pissed at me but it’ll pass her soon. Betsy left me on my own as soon as we got in the club and I know one of the employees already told Ali I’m here. I was right, here she comes. Short blond hair, green eyes, model figure… She’s wearing a pink track holding her hair back, sleeveless light purple top with dark pink ‘I ROCK’ letters written on it, tutu that’s light pink on the top, turns darker pink on the middle and ends up dark purple on the end and high light pink sandals. Typical Ali.

Me: Hey Ali.

Ali: Don’t you ‘hey Ali’ me bitch! Do you know how worried I was!?

Me: I missed you too. How long has it been?

I give her a bear hug but she tries to push me off of her.

Ali: Six weeks, three days, ten hours and (looks at her pink, heart
shaped watch) twenty-six minutes, but whose counting.

Me: You, obviously.

Ali: Get off of me! I’m not done yelling at you yet!

I let her go.

Me: You’re not gonna let mi off the hook so easily are you?

Ali: You can bet your black ass I won’t!

Me: Ah, c’mon Ali, you know I’ve been busy.

Ali: Now you don’t have time for your best friend?

Me: You know its not like that.

Ali: I know. Its just… You really got me worried for you, you know?

Me: I know, sorry. Didn’t mean to get you worried.

Ali: S`okay, just don’t pull anymore shit like that, k?

Me: I promise. Unless I’m dead, I won’t do something like this again.

I start laughing at Ali`s expression.

Ali: RO! THAT’S NOT FUNNY!

Peter: What is not funny?

Ali: Ro`s talking bullshit.

Peter: So the usual. (I glair at him and he grins) Anyway, I need to talk to you Rora.

Me: What’s up?

Peter: Did you happen to have robbed someone yesterday?

Ali: You’re still doing that!?

Me: Ali, I never stopped. And yes Peter, I did. Why do you wanna know?

Peter: Because your latest victims are just outside the club.

Me: What!? Did they see me?

Peter: Da… I mean yes.

Me: Why do I keep running into those guys!? Shoulda let them stay in jail, life would have been easier. For me that is.

Ali: You bailed them outa jail? Are you crazy!? You could’ve been arrested!

Me: Well I wasn’t. Luke let me off the hook.

Ali: You saw Bishop? I always thought you two were good together.

Me: It just didn’t work out…

Peter: I am sorry to be interrupting again, but what do you want me to do about the angry mob?

Me: Gather the gang. I’m going out there and I need backup.

Peter: You got it boss. Vy harasho vygljadite, Rora.

I blush a little.

Me: Spasiba za kompljiment Pitor.

He winks at me and leaves to find Betsy. I’m pretty good fighter and I can stand up for myself but this could get ugly and if it comes to that I don’t want to face four angry guys all by myself. My backup buddies are Betsy, I met her few years back in self defense class, we soon became best friends and roommates.

Peter, I met him few years back as well when he got to Vegas. I got into trouble with some guys I stole from and he just happened to be around and save me. He has small file in the police so he couldn’t get a job and he couldn’t afford a home for himself and the owner of the hotel he works in now owned me a favor so he agreed to give Pete a job in the security in shifts and Ali and I were just finishing our club so we gave him extra job here and a room to live in, he’s been with us since. He also taught me to spick Russian and I helped him with his English.

The third member of my backup squad is Kurt Wagner, my very shy German friend. He came in town two years ago with the circus, he was working as an acrobat there so he’s a great fighter with all his skills. The thing is he hated being there, he was treated as shit, something that he definitely didn’t deserve but he had nowhere to go and he didn’t have any money. Betsy and I were visiting the circus and we witnessed how they were treating the star of the show. I get angry just thinking about that day. They beat up Kurt so bad that there wasn’t place on his body that didn’t have cut or bruise on, so Betsy and I beat the shit out of them. We got Kurt out of there, gave him job as bartender and a room in the club next to Pete’s. He’s very religious but he wouldn’t hesitate to kill someone if necessary for me, one of the most loyal persons I know, well all of my closest friends are completely loyal and trustworthy.

The last but certainly not least member of the squad is none other than… ALI! She may look like pop princess and likes to dress crazy but singing is not her only passion, she almost became a champ in light category kick-boxing championship and she’s still practicing it. I met Ali ten years ago, I was fifteen and she was sixteen. I still lived in Africa then. She was visiting Kenya and got in trouble with some drunk assholes which didn’t like tourists, and as sharp on her thong as she is it got even worst. People there like to stay out of other people’s business so she was lucky I was near by. I knew street fighting and she knew kick-boxing, she’s been learning it since she was a little girl. As I said, the guys and few women were drunk so with our skills we easily beat them and got the hell away from there. After that we became best of friends. Ali has rich parents so she convinced them to get me documents, telling them that I saved her life so they soon brought me to U.S.A. to live the American dream but I chose to continue my thieving job and soon I became the best at what I do with few exceptions, like now. I hope we won’t get in a fight this time coz I’m sure not dressed for it, it doesn’t take much to tear this dress apart and my sandals are killing me. Next time I’m buying comfort over beauty. Here comes Peter and Bets.

Peter: Here is Elizabeth Rora, I will get Kurt right away.

Kurt: (Appears out of nowhere) Not necessary meine freund. Ich saw you were gathering for something.

Betsy: Will you tell us what we’re gathering for love?

Me: Remember the big blond guy you beat up today?

Betsy: That giant bastard, how could I forget.

Me: He’s here with his pals now and I need backup, but don’t do anything unless they make the first move.

Betsy: You got it mate.

Kurt: Dir can count on mir.

Peter: You know I would take a bullet for you tovarish.

Ali: Hey, I’m always ready to kick some ass, especially for you Munroe!

Me: Thanks guys, now lets get going.

This are my best friends, ready to give their very own lives for me as I would for any one of them. Always there when I need them, no meter what for and they accept me for who and what I am, I never need to pretend around them. I never thought I’d be so lucky to have friends like them. Some people have only one true friend while I have whole bunch of them. I wouldn’t change my life for all the money in the world, its perfect the way it is. Now to try and take care of the last imperfect detail.

Me: Pete, take us to them.

Peter: Right this way comrade.

We got out of the club and there they are, at our parking lot. I’m getting that tingly feeling in my belly again…
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Logan`s pov

I’m still figuring out what ta do and I can’t think of anything, its been a while since I last tried ta break into some nightclub.

Creed: Look who finally decided ta show up.

I lift my head and there she is, coming this way with her support group.

Rory: I could say it’s a pleasure seeing you again, but than I’d be lying.

Me: Well it ain`t all butterflies and rainbows fer us eater sweetheart.

Rory: What is your business here?

Me: Ya know very damn well what’s our business here!

I snap at her but she doesn’t even flinch. She’s like a whole different person. She was warm and playful yesterday but tonight she’s cold and reserved, a real Ice Queen.

Rory: You’re on my territory now, so I suggest you keep your voice down.

Me: Now yer threatening me?

Rory: Take it as you wish. Creed, I heard you got into bit of an incident with one of my friends.

The purple head steps up by Rory’s side.

Betsy: Hey love, care for seconds?

She smiles smoothly at Vic.

Creed: Fuck you!

Betsy: No thanks mate, I already have a boyfriend and you’re not my type. I could use you as a punching bag thought.

Creed: Just stay away from me. I don’t hit women but I just might make an exception.

Betsy: I would like to see you try love.

She starts going towards Creed, which backs up a little, but Rory stop’s her by putting her hand on Purple’s shoulder.

Rory: Step down Bets.

Betsy: Sorry love, got little carried away.

Rory: S’okay. Now, what can I do for you?

Me: Ya can give me my car back.

Rory: Impossible.

Me: And why the hell is that!?

Peter: She told you to keep your voice down tovarish.

I ignore am.

Me: I asked ya a question darlin.

Rory: Because I sold it.

Me: YA WHAT!?

Rory: I had a buyer this morning, he was looking for a car just like yours. Its already out of the city. My costumer was from Washington, you can go there if you want it back, I can get you a one way ticket. Good luck finding the new owner.

Is she fer real? Is my baby really in Washington? She sure doesn’t look like she’s kidding.

Me: Thanks, but I’m staying right here, and YER A DEAD WOMAN!

I charge at her but Gumbo and Slim hold me back.

Gumbo: Calm down mon ami, ya ain’t gon get anywhere wit violence. Listen ta Remy.

Slim: Yes Logan, we’re pretty pissed too, but violence gets you nowhere.

Gumbo: Besides, homme, we be outnumbered.

Me: What? Three of them are chicks and one of them looks like
elf.

Gumbo: Never doubt femmes strength mon ami.

Rory: Listen to your friend Logan. You know what we’re talking about, right Vic?

Creed: Give me a break!

Rory: And Logan, don’t insult Kurt. He’s far better man than you’ll ever be.

Kurt: Danke Roro.

Rory: (She smiles and she winks at the elf) Its true.

Slim: He’s friends with a thief, I can see how good of a person he is!

Rory: Do you think its insulting when you call me a thief or a crook. Let me tell you something, its not because that’s exactly what I am and what I have been my whole life. Its not something I’m ashamed of.

Slim: You’re not ashamed of being a criminal? Your place is in jail!

Rory: Perhaps, but I’m not there am I?

Slim: I`ll make sure you end up there!

Ali: Like hell you will! (spoke the blond chick that stayed silent all this time) Over our dead bodies momma’s boy!

Gumbo: And who be you chere?

Ali: Alison Blair red eyes! Remember it!

Gumbo: You be da other owner of da club, oui?

Ali: Yup, and you’re trespassing!

Creed: (Ta Rory) Man, those are some aggressive friends ya have there White.

Gumbo: Oui, Bella would fit right in.

Rory: Who?

Me: Never mind. Can we at least get our IDs back?

Rory: Umm… Sure, why not? I don’t have any use of them.
They’re in my ap… home.

I wait few moments for her ta get going but she just stands there.

Me: Well?

Rory: What? Now?

Me: No, we’ll wait couple more days hoping we’ll run into ya again. Yes, now!

Rory: Fine. Give me a minute. (She turns toward her friends) Guys, I need to consult you bout something.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ororo`s pov

I signal to my friends by nodding my head that we need to put little distance between us and my ‘latest victims’ as Peter named them.

Slim: Are you planning on getting away again?

Me: This is my territory, as I said. I’m not about to allow bunch of lawyers scare me into running away from it.

Logan: Just stay where we can see ya.

We get out of ear’s reach so we can talk. I hope they’ll accept my suggestion.

Ali: What’s up?

Me: I have a suggestion. What do you say we let them stay in our club while I get their IDs? And maybe… couple of days…

Betsy: Are you crazy love!?

Ali: Why would you do that?

Really, why would I do that?

Me: I… I don’t really know. It’s the right thing to do?

Betsy: No. That’s not it…

Ali: RO! YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ONE OF THEM!

Me: Yell for the whole world to hear would you.

Ali: So it’s true.

Peter: Rora, sorry to be saying this but… it sucks to be you.

Kurt: Ich agree with Peter.

Me: Gee, thanks a lot, now I feel a whole lot better…

Betsy: Its not Blondie, is it love?

Me: Goddess no.

Ali: Is it tall, dark and handsome?

Me: Goddess yes.

Ali: Is that why you bailed them out of jail? And don’t give me some ‘it was the right thing to do’ speech.

Me: I don’t know… I guess so… So do you accept my suggestion?

Ali: Girl, you got it bad. I still think this is a bad idea but if it makes you happy for some stupid reason… than I accept.

Betsy: Same here love.

I look at Pete and Kurt.

Me: Pete?

Peter: Only if you allow me to keep an eye on them.

Me: Of coerce.

Peter: Than ja saglas’en tovarish.

Kurt: Dir veise ich accept meine freundin.

Me: Thanks guys, you’re the best.

Peter: Njezashta, but if they hurt you in any way we will break every bone in their bodies. Agreed?

Betsy: Definitely mate.

Ali: Yea baby!

Kurt: Ich bin usually against violence but ich agree.

Me: (I chuckle) I hope it won’t be necessary. Now lets tell them the good news and see if they’ll accept or think I’m a complete lunatic.

Ali: Or both… You definitely lost it, I give ya that.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Translation:

Vy harasho vygljadite-you look nice (pretty, beautiful…)

Spasiba za kompljiment-thank you for the compliment

Njet-No

Da-yes

ja saglas’en-I agree

Odna-one
-------------------------------------------------------
Dir veise-you know

Ich bin-I am

Mir-me

Mein(e) freund(in)-my friend

Danke-thank you
Decidions by LilSabie
Yell: RO! YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ONE OF THEM!

Did I hear that right?

Me: Did ya guys hear that?

Creed: Sure did.

Gumbo: Who do ya think is da one?

Creed: Me obviously. I told ya she can`t resist me.

Me: Yea right. She ain’t one of those dumb, average kind of bimbos that usually go fer ya.

Slim: Why do you think that? We met her just yesterday. As far as we know she could be a damn prostitute or something.

Now I see red! Images of other men touching MY Ro are passing through my head. Petey told us what she does and prostitution IS NOT one of them! How dear Slim so much as THINK of something like that bout MY Ro! Did I just say ‘my’ Ro twice? Since when do I think of’ er that way?

Slim: Logan? Do you mind getting off of me now?

Me: Wha…?

My mind suddenly cleared and I find myself on the ground on top of Slim with my hand on his neck and I quickly let go.

Gumbo: What happened homme? Why`d ya jump on Slim like dat?

Me: Don’t know… Sorry Slim.

LIKE HELL I AM! HE INSULTED ‘MY’ RO. There I go with that word again. She ain`t yers James Howlett, ya don’t even like’ er. Remember that!

Slim: You went into one of your berserker modes. Its been a while since your last one. What trigged this one off?

Creed: Bet I know.

Me: Really now?

Creed: Yea. Its pretty simple. Ya fell for her!

Me: Fell fer who?

Creed: White.

Me: White? Ya mean…?

Creed: Yup.

Me: Like hell I did!

Gumbo: Does Remy hear weddin bells?

Slim: We can make it a double wedding Logan.

They all start laughing at me. Falling fer someone doesn’t bring anythin good and this proves it. That’s why good fuck is all a man needs from a woman.

Me: Shut up!

Creed: Man, yer whipped. Too bad fer ya that her interest lies somewhere else, on me ta be exact.

Me: Just keep tellin that ta yerself. That’s the only place where woman like ya, in yer sick, twisted, perverted mind.

Creed: Someone’s jealous.

Me: Of you? It’ll be a cold day in hell before I get jealous of you.

Creed: Well look’s like Satin is freezing his ass off right now coz you’re fucking jealous!

I open my mouth ta reply am something but Gumbo cuts me off.

Gumbo: Hommes, shut up. Here dey come.

I gotta feeling we’re bout ta find out what they discussed.

Rory: I’ll get your IDs but before I do I have a proposition for you.

Me: What kind of proposition?

Rory: We came to agreement, if you accept, that you are welcomed to stay in our club couple of days.

Slim: What? We rather starve to death than to…

Rory: To what? You’ve got nowhere to go. You’ll get your IDs back but how much do you think that’ll help you? You don’t have any money and I thought you have a wedding in what… five days? This way you’ll have warm bed, food and you can have jobs so you could earn enough money to buy plane tickets. You get very generous tips.

Me: Now ya want us ta work fer ya?

Ali: It’s a good deal sweet thang. Take it.

Rory: Here’s what we’ll do. I’ll go get your things and you think this through until I get back than you’ll tell me what you decided. Ali, Bets, Pete, Kurt. You can get back to your jobs now. Give them space to think about this and discus it.

With that she gets in the car she came with and drove off and her friends went back in ‘Dazzler’.

Slim: We can’t accept this!

Gumbo: Wat else are we suppose ta do mon ami. We be cornered. Le femme is right, we got no money, we got nothin. Ur IDs may get us in sum hotel or club but that be it. Remy say we take da offer.

Me: I say we go fer it.

Creed: Figures you’d say that.

Me: Don’t start.

Creed: I ain’t starting nothing but I do have a proposition fer ya Lo.

Me: I’m sure I don’t wanna hear it.

Creed: Lets bet on whose gonna get White in bed first.

Gumbo: Dat be jus wrong homme.

Me: What are we betting in?

Creed: If ya win I’ll be yer servant a whole week, if I win, you’ll be mine.

Me: Yer on. Prepare ta be my slave Creed.

Creed: If anyone is gonna be a slave round here it’ll be you Lo.

Great! In few days I’m gonna get myself some action and a slave. Just wait till you see all the things I’ll make Creed do fer me. He’ll regret ever betting with me.

Slim: That’s just sick. One day all this playing with girls’ hearts will come back and bite you on the ass.

Gumbo: Remy agrees wit am.

Creed: C’mon, think of all things SHE did to US this couple of days. This is just a way how we’re getting back at her or at least think of it like that…

Slim: I still think its wrong…

Creed: Look. Just keep your mouth shut and everything will be alright, alright?

Slim: Ugh… whatever. I just don’t want to have anything to do with it. Anyway, we made our decision?

Me: Yea. We’re staying.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ororo’s pov

I’m on my way to my apartment and I’m wondering what the guys decided. One side of me hopes that they’ll stay while the other side hopes they’ll leave and never come back. Maybe it’s time for me to consider the honest way of living, not that I really know how to. I love my life the way it is, full with excitement. I could never settle down and be a good house wife although I would like to be a mother one day but not in near future, that’s for sure.

Ah, I’m here. I go to the entrance of the building and when I get in I turn right. This is going to take a while. I live on the last floor, twenty-third to be exact but I always take the stairs. I know it sounds crazy but I can’t stand closed spaces like elevators. They’re too small and it takes too long for them to get to the top of the building, I’ll get panic attack before I get to the third floor. You see I had an… incident when I was a child but I rather not talk about it. At least taking the stairs every day keeps me in great shape.

After about ten minutes and few rests I finally reached my floor. I got to my door, unlocked it and entered. All I have to do now is to remember where I put those wallets… Oh yea. I left them in my backpack in my room. Got them! Now it’s time to return to the club. At least going down the stairs is easy.

I got in my car and drove myself over to ‘Dazzler’. Let’s see what they decided.

Me: Hey guys, I’m back.

Logan: Took ya long enough. Where do ya live, on the other end of the city?

Yes…

Me: Like I’m going to tell you that. Here are your wallets. Your IDs are in there, you can check if you don’t believe me.

They all start checking their wallets. Guess they don’t believe me, not that they have a reason to.

Logan: Mine’s here.

Creed: Mine too.

Slim: It’s here.

Gumbo: Remy’s ain’t.

The three of them and me: WHAT?

Gumbo: Jus kiddin.

Logan smacks him on the back of the head.

Gumbo: Ouch! Why’d ya do dat homme!?

Slim: Because you deserved it.

Me: I would love to stay here and chat but I have things to do so can you tell me what did you decide?

Logan: We’ll take you on your offer.

Me: Great! (oh no, I sounded little too excited and happy about that. I clear my throat) Um… good, I’ll show you to your rooms.

We go inside than upstairs where I give them the keys to their rooms. Remy and Vic share a room on the left in the end of the hall and Scott and Logan share the one across from them.

Me: So how do you like your rooms?

Slim: Its better than the park.

Remy: Dey be nice.

The rooms contain two beds, two wardrobes, one big mirror, a bathroom and small kitchen. It’s actually a small apartment.

Me: In that case I’ll leave you to rest. Be up tomorrow till 7:30 am.

I turn to leave.

Slim: Hey!

Me: Yes?

Slim: Do you have a phone here?

Me: Yes.

Slim: Can I make a call?

Me: You have a phone in your room so I guess you can.

Slim: Oh. Ok than. Thanks.

Me: No problem… See you tomorrow.

I leave.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Slim’s pov

I’ll finally hear the sweet melody that is the voice of my beloved Jean. I should never have agreed to come here and so far away from her in the first place. Now where is that phone. Oh, here it is, in the kitchen. I would really like my privacy right now so I hope Logan won’t mind waiting outside few minutes.

Me: Logan? Do you mind waiting outside?

Logan: Why would I do that? We share this room.

Me: Come on Logan. I really want to have some privacy. It’ll just take few minutes.

Logan: I know it’ll take way longer than that but fine. I’ll annoy Creed and Gumbo until you finish.

Me: Thank you.

Logan: Whatever.

He goes in the other room. I grab the phone and dial Jeans number and I wait for her to answer.

Jean: Hello?

Me: Jean! You don’t know how happy I am to her your voice!

Jean: Scott?

Me: Yes. Forgot me already?

Jean: Scott! Of course I didn’t forget you hon. I miss you so much!

Me: I miss you too Jean. How are you?

Jean: Miserable without you by my side. And you?

Me: I feel the same way. I never should have left. I wish I have stayed home, in my bed with candles lit up all over the room and make sweet love to you.

Jean: Scott, that’s so romantic. I wish you stayed too.

Me: Why didn’t you say so?

Jean: Because I wanted you to go and have fun with your friends. We have our whole life ahead of us to be together. How’s the hotel?

Me: It’s nice, but no place like home.

Jean: (chuckles) And how were the strippers?

Scott: Overrated.

Jean: Is that so? Should I take that you were a good boy?

Me: (I chuckle) As always.

Jean: Good. When are you coming back?

What should I tell her?

Me: Soon sweetheart, don’t worry.

Jean: You will make it in time for our wedding, right?

Me: Of course I will. I’ll walk through hell if I have to but I’ll make it in time. Speaking of our wedding, how are the preparations going?

Jean: Great! Everything is almost done. Oh, Scott. I can’t believe we’re getting married in less than a week. I’m so happy, I don’t think I can stand all this happiness and excitement.

Me: Well you better be able to stand it, what would I do without you? You’re my heart, my soul, the very reason I live for. I love you so much Jean.

Jean: Oh, Scott. I love you too. Come back to me soon I can’t stand the emptiness I feel when you’re so far away.

Me: Don’t worry. We’ll be together soon.

Jean: Scott?

Me: Yes Jean?

Jean: Can you put Logan on the phone?

What the hell!?

Me: Logan? Um… Sure. Why do you want to hear him for?

Jean: I just want to ask him something.

Me: Ok… I’ll go get him.

Jean: Thanks sweetie.

I go over in Remy’s and Creed’s room to call Logan. What could she possibly have to say to him? I knock at the door.

Creed: Yea?

Me: Hey, it’s me. Logan, can you come out for a second?

Logan: Why don’cha come in?

Me: Jean wants to talk to you.

I see the door opening and Logan comes out.

Logan: Yea? What for?

Me: I wonder the same thing. Now come on.

We walk over to the kitchen again and Logan picks up the handset.

Logan: Hello?... Hey Jean… What?... I would never!

He makes offended face.

Logan: You serious?... Ok, so you are serious…Yea, yea. Don’t worry, I won’t… He will.

What the hell is going on!?

Logan: I said don’t worry... Whatever Red, I’ll tell am. Bye.

He hangs up and turns to me.

Logan: Red told me ta tell ya that she loves ya and ta be careful. (chuckles) Almost like she doesn’t know the mess we’re in.

I just look at him and then look away, feeling guilty.

Logan: Wait, she does know about the mess we’re in, right?

I just keep quiet.

Logan: YOU IDIOT! YOU DIDN’T TELL HER!? WE COULDA BEEN HOME BY TOMORROW! WHAT THE HELL WE’RE YOU THINKING!

Me: I didn’t want her to get worried…

Logan: Jean!? What about us!? Call er right now and tell er everything!

Me: I can’t do that.

Logan: Why the hell not!?

Me: Because I’ve never lied to Jean before. She’ll never forgive me if she finds out I lied to her few days before our wedding. She’ll think our marriage will be based on lies.

Logan: Fine. Then I’ll tell er.

He picks up the handset again.

Me: NO! Come on Logan, you can’t do this to me. You’re my best men remember!? Do you want to ruin my life, and Jeans as well!?

Logan: Yer pathetic.

That I may be but at least he’s not dialing Jean.

Me: Whatever. Now what did Jean tell you?

Logan: (smirks) Ya didn’t tell Red the truth, so I ain’t gonna tell ya what she said ta me. G’night Slim.

He turns the lights off and goes to bed.

Logan: Damn it! We have ta ask 'Ro ta give us our clothes back tomorrow!
Wake up call by LilSabie
Ororo’s pov

To do it or not to do it, that is the question.

It’s 7:30 am now and pretty much everyone is on their feet and doing their jobs. When I say pretty much everyone I mean everyone except the four amigos (and by that I mean Logan, Remy, Scott and Vic). So waking up is in order. That’s where my dilemma kick’s in. I know the fastest way of waking them but its not the most pleasurable one and I’m sure I’ll get quite a few growls and death treats if I do it. I’ll leave it as a last resort and even if that doesn’t work, and I doubt it won’t, I have many other ways I’m dying to try out.

I get off my chair, I leave the office which I share with Ali and heat toward the guys’ bedrooms. Damn I can hear them snoring all the way down the hallway. If that kind of noise is not waking up any of them I don’t know what will. I’m suddenly having second thoughts about going in their rooms, I don’t want do end up deaf! Maybe if I get some earplugs… Before I make another step I hear someone coming upstairs, its Ali.

Ali: Hey Munroe. Going to wake ‘hot pants’ up?

She means Logan. Ali loves to give nicknames to people.

Me: Yes, as well as the rest of them.

Ali: Good luck with that. (she smiles but than her smile disappears and she concentrates o something) What the hell is that noise!?

Me: That’s coming from the lions pit and I’m supposed to walk in there and wake the roaring lion.

Ali: Sound’s like more than one. Need a hand?

Me: You won’t mind?

Ali: Chance to scare the shit outa the rich law boys!? You’re damn right I don’t mind. Let’s go.

Great, now I don’t have to do this all by myself. Now we’re in front of the rooms and the snoring is so loud we have to yell to hear each other.

Ali: DAMN! IS THIS NORMAL!?

Me: I DON’T KNOW! I’VE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING LIKE IT!

Ali: WHAT THE HELL DID THEY EAT!?

Me: I DON’T THINK YOU SNOAR BECAUSE OF EATING SOMETHING BAD! YOU GET GAS FOR THAT!

Ali: WHATEVER! WHICH ROOM WILL YOU TAKE!

Me: THE RIGHT ONE!

Ali: WHAT?

Me: I SAID THE RIGHT ONE!

Ali: OH! OK! LET’S GET BUSY THEN!

I enter Logan’s and Scott’s room and I swear, if I stay here few more minutes I will go deaf. Logan is lying on his back with his right arm on his waist and his left over his head, covering his eyes and all sheets are on the floor, oh, and his snoring his brains out. Scott on the other hand, is lying on his stomach, neatly covered with his hands holding a pillow over his head. I’ll wake him up first. I go over to his bed, I get on my knees and I shook him gently on his shoulder.

Me: (I whisper) Scott… Time to wake up…

Slim: (murmur’s in his sleep) 5 more minutes mommy… done all homework… good boy… study…

He really is a good momma’s boy. I wonder what’s his girlfriend like, I’m pretty sure she’s one of those nice quiet types, like Scott.

Me: I’m not your mommy Scott… Now wake up… You’ve got work to do…

Slim: Not mommy… Jeannie?... love you… give me a kiss sweetheart…

He gets his head from under the pillow and he turns towards me. Hey! What’s he doing!? He leaned over the bed, wrapped his arms over my waste and his pulling me up on the bed. Now I’m lying with him on the bed with his arms wrapped around me and IS HE TRING TO KISS ME!?

Me: What the hell do you think you’re doing!

Slim: Make love… Jeannie… kiss…

MAKE LOVE!? I have to wake him up! And fast!

Me: I’m not Jeannie! Will you wake up already!

No such luck. Now he’s over me and before I know what hit me his lips are on mine, kissing me senseless. Now he’s trying to stick his tongue in my mouth! I manage to free my right leg and I kick him of me and off the bed as well. If that doesn’t wake him up nothing will.

Slim: What? Who? Where?

Yup he’s awake. Logan hasn’t even flinched.

Me: Good morning Scotty. Glad you’re finally awake.

Slim: What am I doing on the floor? And why are you in my bed?

Me: You don’t remember do you?

Slim: Remember what?

If I tell him he’ll fill guilty as hell.

Me: Never mind.

Slim: Remember what!?

Me: Look you were dreaming. It’s nothing.

I sure won’t tell anyone as long as I live.

Slim: Tell me.

Me: Fine. You were dreaming and you pulled me over in your bed.

Slim: That’s it?

I look anywhere but his eyes.

Me: Yes…

Slim: There’s more.

Me: If I told you, you wouldn’t like it. So get out of my face and let me finish what I came here to do.

Slim: Fine. I’m not sure if I would like to hear it anyway.

Me: You won’t like it, you can be sure as hell bout that. Now get up and be downstairs by 8. You’ve got 20 minutes. I’ll try to wake up Logan.

Slim: Good luck with that.

He throws over his shoulder as he enters the bathroom. I swear if what happened with Scott ever repeats again I’ll kill someone but I’m not sure if I would mind all that much with Logan… Speaking of him, now I’m over his bed shaking his shoulder. The man sure is a sound sleeper.

Me: Logan!

Nothing…

Me: Logan! Wake up!

Nothing… again…

Me: That’s how you wanna play it? Fine with me, I’m tired of yelling anyway. I’ll be right back.

I get out of the room and I see Ali leaving Vic’s and Remy’s room at the same time.

Me: Any luck?

Ali: With the Cajun, yes. With 3b, no.

Me: With three what?

Ali: 3b, big, bad, blond.

Me: Oh…

Ali: What about you?

Me: I woke Scott up just in time, and don’t ask in tome for what. I don’t ever want to speak about it.

Ali: O-k… What about 3d?

Me: 3d?

Ali: Delicious, dark and dangerous.

Me: Do you have 3-something for everyone?

Ali: Pretty much. Well did you?

Me: No.

Ali: Time for extreme measures?

Me: It’s not really extreme.

Ali: Their ears will ring and hurt at least few hours, I call that extreme.

Me: You’re right. Maybe we shouldn’t do it…

Ali: And miss our chance to scare the shit out of them? Sorry, but no way in hell!

Me: They are so gonna kill us.

Ali: It’s a small price to pay for all the fun we can have.

Me: You have one twisted mind.

Ali: (grins) And you love me for it!

Me: You know I do. Now let’s wake those guys up!

Ali: Now you talking girl!

We go into our office and get two little black boxes from the draws in our desks.

Ali: You got it?

Me: Yes, you?

Ali: Yup. Let’s go.

We leave the office and stop in the hallway in front of the rooms again.

Me: Leave the door open.

Ali: I ain’t that crazy to close it.

Me: Good. Is Peter downstairs?

Ali: Yea. You think we can get to him in tome?

Me: Our lives depend on it. You know the drill?

Ali: Yes. Count to three, blow, yell ‘run’ and run for my life.

Me: Ok. Only one thing left to say. Good luck and if anything happens its been pleasure knowing you.

Ali: Same here Munroe. Good luck.

We hug dramatically and enter the rooms making sure we leave the doors open.

I walk over to Logan’s bet and I bend over so my face is close to his ear. I open the little box and pulled out silver little whistle which I put into mu mouth. This is going to be one hell of a wakeup call. One… two… three… and off goes the whistle in Logan’s ear and he jumps. Success! Now I should make a run for it.

Logan: WHAT THE FUCK!?

Me: RUN!

And I start running towards the hall.

Logan: YOU! I SWEAR I’M GONNA KILL YA THIS TIME! WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YA!

Just as I run out in the hall with very pissed Logan chasing me I hear yelling in the other room and Ali runs out.

Creed: I’M GONNA GET YA SPARKLES AND I’M GONNA FUCKING KILL YA!

Me: I take this as you’ve been successful as well.

Ali: Yup.

Me: And he’s pissed as hell and chasing you.

Ali: Yup.

Me: Then operation ‘running for our lives and hiding behind Pete like little kids chased by bullies’ is in progress right?

Ali: Yes, now shut up and run!

We almost reached the stairs. If we can make it down in time we’ll be safe, but for how long is anyone’s guess.

Logan: YA AIN’T GETTING AWAY THAT EASILY YA CRAZY BROAD!

Creed: SAME GOES FER YA SPARKY!

Ali: Man I hate it when he calls me that.

Me: What are you complaining about? Logan calls me ‘crazy broad’ and in my dictionary that’s worst.

Ali: Whatever.

Now we’re running down the stairs. Just a little more… YEA! SUCCESS ONCE AGAIN!

Me: We made it downstairs, now to Peter.

Ali: PETE!

He turns around from whatever he’s doing.

Peter: Da?

Me: We need backup!

I say this as Ali and I hide behind him.

Peter: From what tovarish?

Me: From the angry bulls.

Pete looks at me like I’ve gone mad.

Peter: Rora, have you hit your head?

Me: No, but they sure wanna hit it.

I point toward the staircase where Vic and Logan are standing.

Peter: Now I see what you mean. What did you do to them?

Ali: Blow a whistle in their ear.

Me: While they were sleeping.

Peter: I see. I do not know will I be able to protect you this time.

Me: You have to Pete!

Ali: Here they come!

Logan: Mother Russia ain’t gonna protect ya this time darlin’.

Creed: Ya shoula know better that ta mess with me Sparky!

Just as they start coming closer Pete starts to laugh as well as few other staff members.

Logan: What’s so funny?

Creed: Yea. What are ya laughing at?

And for the first time I notice it. No fucking way. I would be drooling if it wasn’t so funny. Look’s like Ali noticed it as well.

Ali: Do you see what I and everyone else here sees?

Me: I sure do.

Logan: What?

First he seems confused then looks like it occurs to him.

Logan: I’m still in my boxers ain’t I?

Me: Yup.

Creed: I don’t even have my boxers on do I?

Ali: Nope.

Logan: Yer telling me yer naked?

Vic: Ya didn’t notice?

Logan: I’m afraid ta look an yer my fucking brother. I don’t like having nightmares. Just let me head first upstairs so your ass won’t get me blind.

Vic: Whatever just hurry.

With that they head upstairs to get dressed as fast as they can. Oh yea, Ali and I are as good as dead but it sure was worth it!
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=3153