Flames by DaughteroftheWind
Summary: Logan gets back form Ireland realizing he has a past in river dancing. I know it's un-loganlike but why not? Its a rolo what more do you need to know
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11297 Read: 5722 Published: 11-30-09 Updated: 01-06-10

1. A past, a present by DaughteroftheWind

2. the plot begins by DaughteroftheWind

3. Twists by DaughteroftheWind

4. A mission Briefing. by DaughteroftheWind

5. London by DaughteroftheWind

A past, a present by DaughteroftheWind
Logan's feet pounded the stage as he closed his eyes and let his muscles pound out the beat he was looking for. He had just returned from a trip to Ireland abroad. He had discovered a lead from his past. A dancing lead none the less. At first he had decided he would not go but instead he found himself on a plane. His tap shoes felt more like his normal shoes that any others that he wore. It was very unlogan like and he realized this as he continued dancing.

He was in the danger room the holographic stage all around him. Rhythm took him back to Ireland after the second world war. He had learned and danced there for several years, a very old fan recognized him, she was in her early nineties. She had explained the show to him even showed him a few of the moves and then his body naturally remembered and ever since Logan had been obsessed with getting it just right. It was his balled to his a past, to his past lives, past characters. It felt so natural. She claimed to have seen it when she was a little girl. He was currently working through Lord of the Dance by Micheal Flatly. His danger room sessions were all the same lately. Door closed firmly and then locked so no one would know of his secret. Then the music of the show he was working on would come on and he would dance. Or he would make up his own dances depending on what he felt like.

The stolen kiss dance came up. He loved this dance. Instead of the beautiful blond and the sassy burnette it was Ororo and Jean. Jean being the sassy tapper who tried to catch his attention and Ororo the soft one who held it. He stood leaning against the rafters watching the lithe body or Ororo Munroe dance as the Irish did and his heart skipped a beat. He never missed his cue but his eyes were mesmerized as he watched. She was beautiful. She jumped and his pulse jumped, then she lifted a leg in the air and twirled and his heart began to beat out the rythm of her name. The music cued him to join her and he walked out on stage, a gentle pursuit of her, his tapping feet pursuing her and her quiet ballet like movement a soft touch for him. Jean came on stage and enticed him with her rhythm, he gently playfully pulled her hair and they continued their tapping until Ororo moved back onto the stage and ran her hand across Logan's chest. He captured her hand and thier cheeks met, Logan's body moved in perfect sway with hers and then twirling her around he dipped her and his lips met hers. ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~
Ororo was concerned for Logan, he had been spending more and more time in the danger room. She knew the door would be locked to both the control room and also the normal door. Using her 'thief' skills she gently unlocked the door to the dark control room and walked up the stairs. Hiding within the control room Ororo gently took a seat and watched Logan from behind the privacy glass. To her utter and complete suprise Logan had a holographic form of her dipped in his arms and he was kissing her, his eyes closed, fully kissing her. Ororo's breath caught in her throat, what was he doing? As she watched and listened the music changed and he began to battle dance with another guy. Suprise and slight shock moved into Ororo's eyes. He was tap dancing, all this time in the danger room he had been tap dancing? Confusion filled her eyes. His voice called out.

"Computer rerun the last dance. I missed three counts."

The music started over and Ororo watched herself dancing, her eyes reverted to Logan only to find that he was completely enamored with the movement of her double. The music queued him in and Logan joined her on the floor. Their movement was smooth, natural like it had been done a thousand times and Ororo almost growled in frustration when Logan spoke out again just before he kissed her double.

"Computer rerun it expect put in Feet of flames version form Budapest."

The computer resynchronized and she watched as the scene played out before her. Instead of Jean just dancing with Logan the music added a country sound and Jean began seducing Logan. Then as it played out there was a moment when he had to choose., the soft music resumed and Ororo watched as he practically ran across the room to her dipped her and kissed her with all the passion he could muster. Her heart pallepetated within her. Had he really moved on from Jean? Logan finished the dance and grabbed a towel heading for the door of the danger room. Ororo realizing that he was probably coming for the control room very quickly exited her chair and locked and closed the door behind her. She was two steps away facing the danger room when Logan exited.

"Hey Ro."


"Hi, Logan good danger room workout?"

Logan nodded.

"You could say that. "

He smiled and started moving down the hallway towards his bedroom. Ororo nodded in approval as he walked away, no wonder his ass had been looking so good lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For several days Ororo stayed away from the danger room and from what Logan was doing but she found herself fascinated by the movement of the dance. Laying in bed one night she heard him exit his room and soflty slipped out of her own and followed him. She waited until she heard the danger room door lock and once more picked the combination and lock on the control room and took her place in the chair. She watched as single light in the danger room illuminated Logan's muscular frame.

"computer play the Full Budapest version of the Feet of Flames."
The computer responded chirping out a warning.

"Warning this is extremely difficult."

Logan growled and unsheathed his claws briefly.

"just play it."

Ororo watched as the stage swirled around him and the characters fell into place. She saw herself and Jean walk out, Jean wearing a slight skanky outfit and she wearing a white version of it. The show started in the Court of the High Kings. All the players came out chanting and Ororo appreciated the beautiful sound of thier voices. She heard the trumpets play the notes of the call of the Lord of the dance and then the chanting increased. Ororo closed her eyes and listened to the sound. Then she began to hear it, the rhythm the sound of the feet tapping and pounding the stage. The stage doors rolled back and the sheets that represented a flame swayed on the stage. Her breath caught within her, her heart began to beat with the sound of the taps hitting the floor when Logan appeared. The crowd was going wild and Ororo watched as with a smile on his face his feet began to tap out a distinct and beautiful rhythm. Logan danced fora few minutes and then all of the dancers joined him out on stage all dancing with the joy and the passion that he did. As the dance ended Logan disappeared with a twist of his wrist and a bang of flame appeared to completely engulf him. Ororo had to restrain herself from cheering with the rest of the crowd. He was phenomenal. The dance continued and Ororo’s eyes followed his every move. He looked so good and at times sweat dripped off his face. She heard the beginning notes of the dance she had seen him first dance and tears filled her eyes as she watched him dance with her, watch her, he was adoring of her. When he dipped and kissed her double Ororo groaned. The dance moved on and she watched his muscular body ripple with the muscles he used. As she watched her mind began to work. Jean had been gone for a few years now and many of the xmen often wondered if Logan had moved on or if he had just pretended to move on. He was the playboy of the xmen tall strong suave, handsome, because of his healing factor he was most likely insatiable in bed. That was the reputation that proceeded him, but being his best friend Ororo knew differently. He was kind, thoughtful, a huge servant, often the hidden hands behind most successes. He was a very good at being the slight quiet giving hand behind everything. He was fiercely protective, and loving. The music snapped her out of her thinking as the closing notes of the final dance came to a close. Ororo waited tensely watching to see if he would move towards the door. He didn’t, he finished the dance and rerun a few dances, then after that he grumbles about its imperfections and asked the computer to run a fight simulation. Ororo slipped out of the control room her thoughts running a million miles an hour.

Late that night Ororo slipped out of her room and headed to the Danger room. She once more slipped into the control room unnoticed and watched as Logan danced. She didn’t think she would ever get tired of watching him. His body would be rippling with sweat, he would kiss her with all the passion she never saw underneath his guarded gray eyes. She loved watching him.
the plot begins by DaughteroftheWind
Early the next morning after a fitful night of not sleeping thinking about Logan, Ororo headed to the danger room. She had a rock climbing program run and shoving her headphones into her ears she looked at the bouldering wall in front of her. She started out with a v-0 * letting her muscles warm up, she climbed it with ease and perfection. Time went by, her headphones blaring in her ears the sexy trance causing her mind to go to Logan. Ororo pulled hard on a v-5 route bring her body to where she wanted, and handled it with lithe grace. She hit the top of the wall then climbed down. When she touched the ground her senses were going a million miles an hour. Someone was in the room with her. She pulled her headphones out of her ears and following her instinct she quietly made her way to the control room. There was a young women leaning over the controls, one that Ororo didn’t recognize. Remaining in the shadows Ororo watched and waited. The woman's head shot up when the danger room door opened. Logan walked into the room and she slipped into the shadows as he came spoke quickly.

“Computer run simulation four twelve.”

Logan felt his senses going wild. Ororo had been here, he growled softly to himself and began to run the fight simulation. Darkness blanketed the room as Logan felt the cold bite of the cold snow surrounding him. He could feel it touch the recesses of his lungs, and he waited. The creature came out of nowhere, but Logan’s keen senses picked up on its movement and he wrestled the large tiger to the ground and held it there. Another movement began in the darkness, an unfamiliar one. Logan closed his eyes and listened, two heartbeats faintly moved and he heard the very quiet steps of someone trying to leave the danger room. He jumped quickly and attacked Scooter must have messed with the program. The person fought back. Logan attacked with a high roundhouse kick only to find that the movement was deflected. The person was in defensive mode, deflecting and sensing beforehand any attack that was made. Ororo knew that darkness alone surrounded her, she had no idea what happened to the woman, using the training Logan had taught her she closed her eyes and listened. She heard to feet, quiet as could be hitting the floor, Logan and she were fighting. Confident he would win, Ororo stepped out of her hiding place and spoke.

“Computer raise lights and end program.”

Logan growled as the lights came on and turned to face Ororo.

“Ro I was doing fine.”

“Logan this isn’t aprogram.”

The words were out of her mouth to late, Logan felt a foot connect hard with the back of his head and he grunted as he fell forward, using his weight to his advantage he pushed himself over narrowly escaping a elbow coming toward him. Ororo instantly called her powers under her command and lighting sparkled at her fingertips.

“Cease or I will electrocute you.”

A smirk came over almost pitch black eyes.

“Bring it on windrider.”

Surprised Ororo watched as the woman attacked Logan quickly, Logan responded feeling her movement and they sparred for a few minutes. Ororo saw a knife spark into the woman's hand and instantly using her wind attempted to push the woman off. Finding it had no affect Logan released his claws and caught the dagger with them attempting to snap it he found it was already out of his claws and he stepped back as the blade easily nicked his skin.

“Look doll we mean you no harm, what do you want?”

The woman paused only long enough to consider his offer, she smiled mischievously. She hadn’t had a good fight like this in awhile. Looking up at Ororo she smiled.

“What’s the matter Windrider, hand to hand not good enough to face me on the ground?”

Logan growled and Ororo attacked the person. He watched as with fluid grace she paried every move that they threw at her, she was incredible talented and trained in martial arts. Ororo pushed out of her mind everything but the fight in front of her,she still had a knife out and Ororo and Logan both had several nicks in their skin, this person was a good fighter. Logan noticed she had very few weakness and had exploited several of theirs. He and Ororo stepped back as the woman backed off. He was breathing heavily and out of breath. She was kicking their asses with little effort.

“Who are you?”

She chuckled twirling her knife and putting it back into her clothes, then gently extended her hand.

“ Well done, I have found few opponents as formidable as the two of you.”

Ororo stepped up and took it first.

“Ororo Munroe.”

The young nameless one smiled.

“I know who you are Windrider, Ororo Munroe, African Goddess.” Surprise registered in Ororo’s eyes as the women turned to Logan “And you are Wolverine, otherwise known as James Logan Howlett.”

Logan nodded.

“You obviously know us. What can we do for you?”

“I need your help.”
Twists by DaughteroftheWind
Logan nodded.

“You obviously know us. What can we do for you?”

“I need your help.”

Ten minutes later Logan knocked on the professors study door. He heard the ‘come’ resound in his head. He opened the door.

“Chuck we got a guest.”

Charles Xavier wheeled out from behind his desk as Logan stepped aside. Shock registered on his face.

“Dr. Winter Teslo, my,my it has been some time.”

Winter nodded.

“Charles, it has been some time.”

Logan sneered.

“Wait Chuck you know who this doll is?”

Charles nodded.

“Indeed Logan before I being please be seated.”

Ororo took a seat next to the women she had found lurking around the school. Curiousity coursed through her, she could feel the unchecked power moving throughout this womens body, sensed the guard she kept up.

“ This is Dr. Winter Teslo, the fore most in mutant biology, mutant genetic structure, biochemistry and nanotechnology.She is a self made mutant, her research triggered normal DNA strands to mutate and cause mutants almost as powerful as Ororo. Her lab was blown up almost three years ago by her own hand, and who also disappeared almost ten years ago.” Charles voice was tense as he attempted to hide the pain from his team.

“It is good to see you to Charles.”

Logan, leaning against the wall listening growled.

“Then how do you know it’s her.”

“She has unique brainwaves Logan they are human with traces of mutant DNA. There are none that have these brainwaves except her. Her research was completely destroyed and has never been duplicated.”

Winter’s eyes met his softly accusing his lying tone Ororo in turn interrupted and turned to Winter.

“Wait, a self made mutant, which means you used your own experiment on yourself?”

Ororo nodded.

“Indeed. It was the only way to save it. When I realized the power and propensity of my research the only way to ensure no one had access to it was to use it and bury it. In case you’re wondering Logan I have several powers which allowed me to own you on the mat. I have your healing factor, I can also see two seconds before anything happens and all of the choices, allowing me to anticipate your moves with little effort. I am also highly trained in all martial arts forms. I never expected to survive Charles. After injecting myself with the drugs and starting the fire, I awoke several days later in a strange bed on a mountaintop monestary in Tibet. I spent 9 years there, learning and mastering martial arts, and coming to realize exactly what powers I have. How the mutations have changed my body. A year ago the monestary was attacked by a bad of thieves. They were surprised and defeated when they found me there, I was able to protect some of the people along with the other fighters that lived in the monestary. There was only a small band of us. The one thief that survived ran back to the village and reported what he had seen in me, I was forced to leave. I have spent the last year tracking down some of the members of weapon X.”

Logan’s head snapped at this point and his claws extended and he began moving toward Winter with every word he spoke.

“What do you know of weapon x.”

Winter smiled at Logan’s aggression.

“Those are not necessary Logan, I was a young scientist when the Weapon x project began. I invented the metal that laces your bones.” Sorrow filled her face. “I’m so sorry you have been abused and mistreated. But I have something to help. I was in a facility a few months ago gathering intelligence and I found this file. I believe it is what you have been looking for.”

Logan’s face held rage as he leaned toward Winter, his face scant inches from hers, his lips pulled back in a angry scowl.

“What makes you think you can make anything up to me bub? Do you know what it’s like to have nightmares so bad I would kill someone? DO you understand that?”

Winter nodded.

“Actually Logan I understand it more than you think. Look I can’t make up the past that haunts you but I can bring it some peace and I do need your help. Take the file and we will speak about it again soon, I am here to help you through this.”

Logan growled again then took the file retracting his claws. Charles nodded.

“How can we help you Winter?”

“ Actually Charles only Ororo and Logan can. I need their specific tension, their specific abilities and the marvelous way they work together. Weapon X is rebuilding itself much in the manner Stryker was several months ago, but with a twist. They are rebuilding my research and putting it into robotic human like drones. I ran across the research a few weeks ago. Experiment 647.”

Charles nodded.

“We’ve been tracking it’s progress. At this point it’s not a threat.”
Winter snorted.

“You don’t have all the information Charles. The experiment includes wiping out in one night all of the mutant race, and replacing them with these beings.”

“Winter though you are not a full mutant surely you realize that we face annihilation everyday.”

“Charles, they have found a way to harness your brainwaves and use them for the betterment of mankind by making them all into us. That technology was a side effect of the biological nano technological work I was working on 10 years ago.” Charles face turned grim as he realized the connotation of what Winter Teslo was saying. Her voice softened as she stood and put her hands on his desk meeting his eyes and stealing his attention fully.
“that’s why I disappeared all those years ago Charlie, I discovered the impact of your mind and my experiments.”
Charles nodded sadly.

“Logan, Ororo pack your bags, you will be going with Dr Teslo. Dr. Teslo, Winter I would like a word with you in Private.”
Winter’s heart skipped a beat when his eyes met hers. It has always been like this. After the door softly closed Winter began to step away until Charles grabbed her hand. Their eyes met.

“Winter, why couldn’t you tell me this years ago?”

Winter’s eyes fell to the floor away from his.

“I had no choice Charles. You always said we were better together and I couldn’t let us be together. The government would have figured it out and we would have ended up running for all of our lives. I couldn’t do that to you, to us.”

Anger filled Charles’s eyes and standing up and out of his chair his hands enclosed around her arms and he roughly pulled her towards him, then letting her go he motioned to his legs.

“And this Winter? What about all of the good we accomplished together, the ability to love science together and to love one another. The lives we saved? How many times are we going to go through this before it works? Five?! TEN!? TWENTY!? What about all of that?”

Winter’s eyes flashed in response.

“And a lot of good it did Xavier! You’ve stayed in the wheelchair for ten years? That helped way to believe in our experiments!”

Charles grit his teeth and almost hissed out of them.

“I had no choice either this was classified research at the time and also slightly illegal, in order to move on from your absence or death or whatever the hell you want to call this ten years! I had to hide the research hide the fact that I can walk, I can run! Do you think I’ve wanted to sit in that damm chair for ten years?! DO you Winter because I haven’t enjoyed most of it! I spent five years before that after the apparent loss of my ability to walk! I hate that piece of shit!!”

Charles’s eyes were filled with rage and he was two inches from Winter’s face screaming at her in anger. His breathe was coming out in short gasps when he stopped, with each breathe he took he could smell her and his body reacted. Slowly gently Winter reached out and fisted her hand in his collar closing the gap between them. Their lips met tentatively at first then Charles closed his arms around her pulling her fully against him. He felt the tears falling down her face as he kissed her. His tongue invaded her mouth and she groaned. Charles pulled away reluctantly.

“Wretched women.”

Winter’s eyes twinkled as his hands reached out to wipe the tears away.

“I missed you wife.”

Winter smiled meeting his eyes.

“I missed you to. I can’t do this again Charles. Will it work this time?”

Charles nodded.

“I hope so. We’ve been through this to many times wife. Too many damm times. Come.”

Charles grabbed her hand and started towards to door when
Winter pulled him back towards her.

“Husband you have forgotten your chair.”

Charles chuckled.

“I blame that entirely on you, you make me mad woman.” He spoke against her lips as he gently kissed her again, Winter groaned as Charles tongue invaded her mouth once again. Charles pulled away desiring her.

“Love, this is not the time or place for this.”

“Then let’s take your chair and we can rendezvous in your room.”

Charles agreed and walked back to his wheelchair and they parted ways formally. Ten minutes later Winter slipped in through his bedroom window. Charles was in the bathroom when her arms encircled his waist. He turned gently embracing her. His forehead rested against hers for a moment then he gently took her hand and pulled her into his bedroom pulling her toward him. His lips met hers as her hands moved under his shirt pulling it out of his dress pants and gently she unbuttoned his shirt. His chest was as muscular as she remembered it, he had stayed in shape. Her hands ran over his still washboard stomach then moved to the front to unbuckle his belt, his pants and gently slid them off his legs. Charles groaned as she kissed him and he gently began to undress her. After standing naked before each other Charles gently maneuvered her and placed her gently on the bed his body braced above hers. No foreplay was necessary so great was their need for one another and he gently entered her. Winter on the bed underneath him gladly received him and sighed in contentment as he began to move within her. Reaching down her hand enclosed him as moved in and out of her. Charles kissed her neck and the sweet spot at the base of her jaw before the base of her ears. As they enjoyed each others bodies and hitting each others pleasure spots both came and once more they were one. Charles rolled off his wife as she rolled into his chest resting against him. He kissed her temple.

“I love you Winter.”

“I love you to Charles Xavier.”

They remained awake for the rest of the evening talking and making love.
A mission Briefing. by DaughteroftheWind
Early the next morning Charles called a meeting between himself Winter, Logan and Ororo. When all had arrived steaming cups of coffee in hand Logan growled at Charles.

“Chuck couldn’t you have waited until at least seven.”

Charles glanced at his watch, it was five thirty. He shrugged.

“Good practice for you Logan, good practice. Winter would you please begin the briefing?”

Winter’s eyes met his and flickered gently.

“Of course Charles. The game plan is simple. Logan we are going to be implanting you in a major company, it’s a company that studies the abnormal. IN particular the continued mutations of the mutant DNA chromosome. They work specifically on that gene. I believe that is where my research will be utilized the most. Logan we are implanting you as a top executive of this company.” She tossed him a large file which landed in his lap. “I expect you to have this memorized in four days, specifically by Monday when you start work. Ororo you will be staying ‘at home’ specifically working towards being a spy, you will be the intelligence gatherer during the day, helping Logan as much as he needs it by having access on your laptop to all of the company files. Hard ass to get that clearance to.”

Logan interrupted at this point.

“You are running a sting lady?”

Winter laughed.

“Yes Logan that’s exactly what we are doing. We are running a sting to bankrupt the company, to show its research to be faulty, and both of you will be keeping very close tabs with Charles and I though you will not be seen normally with us. Logan you’re going to need to reign in your temper the moment your claws pop out in public is the moment you’re fired and the moment that our cover is blown. You need to remain calm collected and faithful. In your packets..” She threw two large packets towards each one of them. “You will find various objects. First an ear piece, all of us will have an ear piece. Logan you run into trouble don’t understand something let me know and I or Ororo or Charles will give you and answers. ON that note the three of us are going to have to be very attuned to Logan’s needs. We will need to respond quickly. However Logan a little time will be nice.” Logan nodded. “ the second object is specific for you Logan, it’s an antibiotic that blocks the metal lacing your body from metal detectors, so you can get through security at the company without a problem. The third object is your wedding rings.” At this point in the briefing both ororo and Logan began to protest.

“Our what you’ve gotta be kiddin me.” Logan sputtered

“Charles this is really unfair you can’t force us to act married.” Ororo said at the same time.

Charles held up his hands to stop both of his mutants. Winter’s eyes met his and both of them looked softly to the floor. Logan’s senses picked up on the change in their demeanor and his lips turned downward into a snarl. Charles turned to Winter and through silent communication she nodded. Charles moved his chair around the desk and to he complete and utter surprise of both of his xmen he pushed the button and his chair opened, he stepped out. Logan felt a strange sense of dejavu as Charles Xavier moved around the chair and leaned against his desk.

“Chuck you can walk?”

Charles sighed.

“This is where it gets complicated. I need you to listen and listen well. Let me start with a few unanswered questions. Yes we have been here before. Yes, you have both seen me walk before and yes the sensation of dejavu is to be trusted. For the last forty five years the four of us specifically have been caught in an inter-dimensional time loop, a gift from the phoenix. When Jean was co-inhabiting in her own body with the Phoenix and the exchange of power happened a small time rift was created. The only four people it affected was us. Logan, I believe you know the reason for it.”

Logan nodded and his eyes revered to the floor.

“The Phoenix came to me in what I thought was a dream and seduced me. A man can only handle so much and apparently we had sex, in doing that it created my attraction for Jeanie.” Charles nodded an interrupted.

“Logan came to me with this dream out of concern for the rest of the team and for what had happened, I entered into his mind attempting to remedy the situation and figure out what the Phoenix was up to.” His jaw ticked. “ The Phoenix was an organism that took from a host what it needed to survive. From Jean it took and enhanced the power she had to meet its own needs, from Logan it took a sample of his emotions and created in him an emotional need for Jean, with whom it was cohabitating and only Logan’s animal could meet its sexual needs, from me I took a sample of my mind, from Peter it took a sample of his DNA, and from Moira it took another emotional love which ultimately claimed her life.”

Winter put a hand on her husband’s shoulder as he fought the tears Moira Mactaggert had been one of his dearest friends and one who shared his dreams.

“This is where I come in. For my research at the time I was investigating the effects of human males in a particular being particularly insatiable when it came to things of a sexual nature many of them were dying from the orgasms they were having and were harming the women they were with. Originally my research led me to believe that this was the beginning of an emerging mutation and the male chromosome was splitting and therefore causing cells within the body to malfunction and kill them. As I began studying the subjects I began noticing a slight mutation of the male chromosome, during sexual activity, which would ultimately kill them. A power inflection would register at the research academy I worked at, and together the police and I began to track down the cause. I tracked it down to here, which is where we all met. Through Hank, Jeans and Charles help we were able to identify the Phoenix, which making it angry it turned and the incident at Alkali lake happened. The Phoenix attached particularly hard onto Logan and in the incident where Logan killed the Phoenix it used its powers to create this time loop. Nature runs it’s course for fifteen years we live our lives and then time is reversed and we start all over again. We’ve been fighting the battle to get out every fifteen years, none of us age, which makes us wonder if we are really in time at all or if we are in between dimensions. This is the beginning of the fourth cycle. As each cycle continues on one of us remembers what happens, usually Charles and I and we all come back together to start over. The first cycle Charles and I got married, still are married, carried on had a family, and then the loop started over , our children were gone, you were both dead and I woke up one morning to remember that I was married. The glitch the Phoenix didn’t account for is that kind of bond, to where we remember, sometimes we don’t see each other for ten years, but we eventually remember come back together and life goes on. The story we told you was true about the lab, that happened and I ran afraid of what the government would do if they found out. Amongst that body of research I discovered a serum to deflect the memory loss when time reset itself, Charles and I agreed to test it, we have and it’s worked. We’ve had ten years to think about this, and time restarted itself three days ago. I got past the security system because I remembered all the codes, Ororo you didn’t attack me right away because of the Dejavu feeling, the emotions are starting to remember themselves, and I think this time we can break the cycle.”

Logan nodded.

“That’s all good and dandy lady and Chucky but how does that require us to be married?”

Charles smiled.

“The only reason you remember a little bit of this now Logan is because you were married in the last cycle. You and Ororo got married loved one another deeply and then time reset itself.”

“I as in Ireland a week ago you dick I would have known if time ‘reset itself’. This is bullshit.”

“You were in Ireland a week ago because you and Ororo lived there and were there on a mission Logan.” Winter softly said.

“ and the riverdancing?”

“You picked that up to woe your wife more. Damm good at it you are to.” Charles said with a grin.

Logan’s jaw dropped and Ororo had to stifle a giggle.

“I’m a pansy!? I’ll never be a pansy.”

Laughter erupted from Ororo’s mouth at Logan’s look of disbelief. As Logan watched her laugh his own mouth began to twitch with amusement. He loved watching her laugh like that.

“So Chucky back up, my sniffing around Jeanie’s skirts wasn’t real?”

Charles shook his head.

“No it was a by product of the Phoenix’s sex drive.”

Ororo spoke for the first time.

“Why don’t we remember any of this?”

Charles sighed as though he carried a great burden.

“You asked not to at the end of the last cycle, you asked me to reset your memories so you could begin again. So that the distraction wouldn’t be there. You wanted yourselves to make the decisions all over again. SO I reset both of your memories. Oddly when the cycle resets itself we all wake up exactly as we were the morning the time loop began. I know when the cycle resets itself because Loan you come back every fifteen years and tell me about the dream with the phoenix. Jean and Scott’s deaths are still fresh in your minds because they just happened a few weeks ago in reality reality, and yet here they happened over 45 years ago. The only memorys you retain are physical. Logan look at your right arm.” As Logan rolled up his sleeve he found a large scar from his wrist to his elbow and Charles continued. “How did you get that scar do you remember?” Logan shook his head no. “You got it after you went into a burning building to save Ororo.” Pain washed over Charles face as he remembered.

“ Charles if you have the ability to take away our memories why can’t you give them back?”

Charles smiled.

“Doesn’t work that way my friend. I wish I could. The realitities are different every time the cycle resets. Last cycle the burning building was this school.’

“ Why is Peter not affected by this as we are?”

Winter answered that.

“I don’t know. From the research I have gathered none of this was meant to be a cycle. Peter died after the first two weeks of every cycle. I believe the Phoenix meant this to eliminate us all and somehow a glitch was created to where it repeats itself. We believe we can break the cycle its just a matter of figuring out how. The only things Charles and I do not remember is how we have tried to do that each time.”

“so basically we start with a clean slate and don’t know if whatever we did last time worked?”

Winter nodded.

“Pretty much. The one thing we have been building off of each time is the emotional connection each of us have. Logan I was able to kick your butt in the room not only because of my powers, You taught me all those moves. I’ve had forty five years to perfect them.”

Logan chuckled.

“hey you still owe me a rematch woman.” A serious not flickered over Logan’s face. “Look I’m no going to pretend that I don’t understand this, and I want t help, it seems like a cruel eternal life. I’ll consent to be married if Ororo will but only as an act. I have a lot to memorize so if you’ll excuse me.”

Charles nodded.

“You and Ororo leave tomorrow Logan.”

Logan smiled sadly.

“where to Chucky?”

“England, London.”
London by DaughteroftheWind
Early the next morning Ororo carried her bag down to the hanger to find Logan waiting near the blackbird, his stuff already loaded and he looked tired. He smiled when she walked up. He took her bags mumbling a wait here as he put her baggage away. A moment later he walked out, his classic leather jacket on his shoulder and his black Stetson on his head. He shuffled from one foot to the other as an awkward moment passed. Reaching out gently he took her hand the one with the wedding ring on it and slipped it off. The reaching into his pocket and pulled out a small black box. When he opened it Ororo gasped. It was the perfect ring. It was a gold ring that had a small sapphire, a small ruby a small emerald and a small diamond embedded in the band. Logan pulled it out of the box and murmered gently.

“Sun, moon, rain and lightning.”

Ororo felt her heart clench, the colors of her country and the symbols of her power. He knew her heart so well.

“Logan this really isn’t necessary.”

Logan laughed.

“Relax. I’m not going to drop to my knee yet woman, we’ll get married if and when we are good and ready not before. If that’s what you want. If we are going to do this we are doing it my way and this silver krap isn’t going to work. If I have a wife I am not going to give her a piece of shit like that.” His fingers deftly pushed the ring onto her finger as Ororo pondered the words he said. When he was done he twisted it around her finger and smiled in satisfaction.“There. Now come on Wifey let’s go.”

“Wifey?”

Logan shrugged.

“hey at least I am not asking for a kiss as a thank you or trying to carry the bride over the threshold.”

Ororo snorted and punched him then letting her eyes white over she used the wind to pick Logan up. Logan growled.

“Hey careful Darlin I have a heavy ass.”

Ororo laughed.

“Allow me to carry the groom over the threshold.”

“lemme down! Lemme down!”

Ororo refused to let him down until he was near the pilot seat where she unceremoniously plopped him down in the pilot seat.

“So Logan have you found us a place to live yet?”

Logan grinned slyly.

“Yeah Darlin.”

Ororo looked at Logan in astonishment.

“Seriously?”

Logan nodded

“Yeah Darlin, scouted the place myself last night.”

“is that why you didn’t sleep?”

Grief filled Logan’s eyes.

“No Darlin just how I spent my time.”

When they reached the apartment in London Ororo found herself amazed. The building itself was gorgeous and somewhat secure. The doorman handed Logan the keys and they headed up the elevator. When they reached the top floor Logan opened the door to the only apartment on the top floor. It was the monarch apartement and covered the whole floor. Ororo walked into an expanse living room and dropping her bags began to explore. It was a very open apartment with a deck that overlooked the London harbor, about three blocks from the beach. Off the deck the sun was setting the rays coloring the dull town. It was breathtaking. The living room wall was covered with a giant flat screen tv an xbox elite and a state of the art sond system all controlled with the push of a button. The living room had two halls that branched off it on the left side. Logan had already gone down one of the halls and deposited their bags. He smiled and led her back.

“sorry darling they only had this model. There is only one bed and his and her offices off on either side of the hall from the bedroom.”
Ororo shook her head and smiled. The two had slept together several times due to Logan’s nightmares and Logan ahd been a constant support of strength when she needed a friend

“Logan we have slept together many times, why do you feel a need to explain. Besides if the company ever gets suspicious they will spy on us and need to see our cover of being married in place“

Logan shrugged and shoved his hands in his pockets.

“I dunno I thought that because we were married before I didn’t want you to feel awkward or that I am hoping toget some or anything like that Ro.”

Ororo laughed and walked over and hugged Logan tightly.

“Oh Logan I do not feel awkward, we wanted to have that choice again and I think we will make it when the time comes.”

Logan nodded and hugged her back holding her tightly. When Ororo stepped out of his embrace they walked to the kitchen to find the cupboards empty.

“Logan how can you afford this place?”

Logan laughed.

“different life I have lived darling.”

“Care to explain?”

“I own this joint. When I worked for weapon x I bought this place to have a private life outside of weapons x afraid they would find me and all that. It was when I was running. It’s a nice pad. Figured it would be good for our mission. Here our names are Mr and Mrs Jetson. Oh Look we get to be the Jetson’s!” Ororo laughed as his face held the goofiest smile. “ And plus I know the area real well, why don’t we head down to the store?”

They headed down to the store and Ororo found herself enjoying the simple moments, they talked and laughed as they talked. Ororo walked over to the refrigerated section and Logan smiled when she picked up two six packs. One of his favorite and one of hers. When they reached the checkout the cashier smiled.

“ Sir will you or your wife be paying.”

Logan smiled.

“I got it thanks. My wife don’t pay the bills.”

Ororo felt her heart skip a beat when he said his wife and smiled at her. When they got back to he apartment . When Ororo moved in the kitchen she felt herself brush mistakenly against Logan as they worked together to put the groceries away and to make dinner. She laughed as she started making dinner and he told her stories from his childhood. They made a quick spaghetti dinner and then as Ororo cleaned Logan disappeared. After finishing the dishes Ororo went in search of her ‘husband’. She found him sitting outside on the balcony a far off look in his eyes. Ororo stood in the doorway slightly hidden and watched him. She had an unrestricted view of him, he was leaned forward in a chair, his chin resting in his cupped hands and she also noticed the folder on the arm of the chair. She wondered what he found and watched silently. After around five minutes of observing him Logan spoke.

“You gonna stop checking me out and come join me?”

Ororo chuckeld she should have known that he knew she was there. Stepping out in to the cool London evening Ororo joined him, handing him a beer she took a seat next to him. Pointing to the folder she spoke soflty.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Logan snorted and took a long draw out of his beer bottle.

“Doesn’t say much Darlin’ ‘cept I’m a killer and an all around bad guy.” Ororo watched as his shoulders dropped in defeat. “ I guess in my past I was looking for somethin’ to tell me that I was more than a killer, more than an old man, more than I am.”

Ororo standing softly stepped toward him setting her beer down and moved gently in front of him. Reaching out she lifted his face until his eyes met hers.

“Logan you are so much more than that. You are an incredible man, a good teacher, tenderhearted, loving, protective. You are
more than a killer but you have to let yourself be more than that.” At her words a few tears formed in Logan’s eyes his gravely voice moved to refute her when Ororo gently leaned him back in his chair and kissed him gently. It was a tender sweet kiss and Logan surprised, returned in gently. “You have to let yourself be more Logan.”

He nodded and just held her gently in his lap. They both just sat there watching the landscape before them, in companionable silence.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A week passed, the two becoming closer and better friends, exchanging soft kisses every now and again. Ororo found herself enjoying the silly things that Logan could do and be. She appreciated the way he respected her and just the day to day parts of living together. Logan found himself increasingly enjoying it as well. One night Ororo emerged from the bedroom dressed to kill.
“Where we going darling?”

“Take me out to your favorite place around here husband.”

Logan laughed.

“Baby my favorite joint is a club.”

Ororo grinned.

“take me. I want to see these mad dancing skills you have. “

Logan snorted.

“Allright darling.”

Grabbing his jacket and Stetson off the coat rack he opened the door set his own security system and shoved the keys into his pocket. It was a cold night in London and Ororo found herself attatching to his arm just to keep warm. They walked about three blocks Logan’s senses at this full peak, brought on by Ororo holding tightly to him. About ten minutes later they walked into a club that was pumping with house music Ororo held tightly as Logan pushed through the crowd leading to a table. When they sat down a waiter came up and smiled at Logan.

“Hey Pierre whose the hot lady?”

Logan scowled.

“Johness this is my wife.”

Johness smiled.

“Wow never thought I would see the day that this man would get himself hooked.” Turning to Logan he smiled. “Congrats Pierre.”
Logan nodded.

“Thanks man, give us the house specials and the usual drink for me. Baby what you want?”

Ororo felt her heart flutter, she would never get used to Logan calling her baby.

“GImme a casual bastard.”

The waiter smiled.

“Allright maam. You got it. Bit strong for alittle lady like you ain’t it?”

Ororo growled.

“Wanna bet?”

Logan laughed as Johness backed off.

“Sorry maam.”

Ororo leaned closer to Logan.

“Logan what in the hell are we listening to?”

Logan laughed.

“This is called House music. It’s the sexy version of trance and techno.”

“and you dance to this how?”

Logan laughed.

“Well darling, its more like people grind to this, I’ve seen people pick up on the subbeats and do some weird versions of ballroom. There can be some ‘dancin’ involved but most of the time people are looking to enjoy the music and everything else. Just move however you feel. ‘Sides I know you are a hellava good dancer. So you’ll be fine. Damm if you can dance to Ali’s music you can dance to this.”

After a few moments of enjoying the pounding rythym Ororo leaned back to find Logans arms easily slide around her
shoulders.

“it’s weird that you enjoy dance Logan.”

Logan’s eyes met hers and he smiled.

“I don’t like dancing darling. Riverdance is a workout, all dancing is a workout.I came here, come here because the music an djs are good and the food is dam good. I ain’t apansy.”

Ororo laughed.

After the first round of drinks Logan grabbed Ororo’s hand and led her out on the dance floor. Brooklyn bounce “club bizzare’ started playing and Logan chuckled. Slowly he and Ororo moved into a common movement in accordance with the music. He watched ororo move in very suggestive ways and Logan met her movement. After the first dance Logan groaned and reigned in his thoughts. She was driving him crazy. When the music slowed her pulled her close and danced slowly with her until it picked up and they just moved. At the end of the first song the DJ switched randomly to a slow dance and Logan meeting her eyes moved his hands down to her hips. He knew she was slightly impaired by the alchohol at least he wanted to think that, when her hands reached up and traced his face and for a moment he saw her emotions raw. They were staggering. He put his forehead against hers.

“Ro.” His voice came out gravely. “What is this?”

Ororo chuckled and felt her stomach flutter.

“I don’t know but whatever you do don’t stop Logan.”

The final notes of the music began to play and Logan felt his heart sink, he didn’t want this to end. As delightful as the alst few weeks had been it left him constantly wanting to touch her, to listen to her soft voice, it was creating a tension that he tried to alleviate. He was beginning to fall in love with her and he was struggling with that. With each laugh, with each chaste innocent kiss he felt himself wanting her, wanting her, wanting all of her forever. During each mission he felt himself wanting to protect her wanting to guard her, to make her his own. Logan quickly stilled his thoughts and Ororo noticed his racing emotions, the ones that probably matched hers. After dinner and quite a bit of dancing they headed to the grocery store and then to their apartment. Logan plopped down on the large leather sofa and Ororo went to put the groceries away popping a few beers.

“Darlin you sure you haven’t had to much tonight?”

Ororo laughed.

“You’re thinking of me innocent is cute Logan, but I am far from innocent. “

Logan raised an eyebrow then stood offering her a hand. When she took his hand his eyes met hers and he felt himself become slightly aroused when he remembered the way she had looked at him in the club. Breaking the moment he spoke softly

“Come with me I have something to show you. “

Ororo followed him to his study and he pushed a button revealing a set of stairs. They both descended into a large room.

“This is central command. This is where we plan our attacks, where all information is gathered, there is a macbook pro in your office that is connected to the system mainframe, but we ain’t dealin with people who are crazy. Winter filled me in on a lot of different specifics. Logan reached out to the wall and grabbed a gun handing it to her. “Know how to use this?”

Ororo pulled the clip out pulled the slide back, pulled it apart then put it back together then nodded.

“Yep.”

Logan smiled.

“I take it I’m not the only one with a past?”

“Nope.”

Logan stopped her as she stooped to put the gun in her boot.

“No guns under the pillow darling as sexy as that is. Most of our main communication with Chucky and ice queen will be here.”

Ororo stifled a laugh.

“fair enough.”

Logan led her into the second room.

“This is a small version of the danger room compliments of chucky. I’m going to take you through some tacticle training in..”

He was stopped by a finger against his lips.

“Logan or should I say Pierre I am not in need of any tactical training, however I could use some hand to hand training.”

Logan nodded and started a session. Ororo chuckled and took a basic stance. Logan came and corrected a few things and then the sparring match began. Ororo kicked high only to find logan blocked and pushed her back. Ororo recovered and the attacks began with Logan correcting as they sparred. Ororo found herself distracted by the gentle timber of his voice and the soft touches of his hands as he corrected her stances. Her heart would quicken every time his fingers would gently caress and would speed up even more with each word that came out of his gravely mouth. It was getting increasingly hard to not want to kiss him each time he came by. She was studying him and Logan knew that. He steadied his emotion as her eyes radiated the heat she was feeling.She watched as he circled around again and he prepared himself to fight. Truth be told he was very distracted. She attacked wti ha high kick near his face as he instructed, logan bloacked backed her up against the wall immobilizing her. Ororo became aware of every muscle in his body as her hands twitched wanting to touch him as he pressed into her. Their eyes met as Logan reminded himself that he was supposed to be teaching her. Her eyes held heat and he smelled her arousal. Without thinking Ororo pulled him to her and kissed him tentatively. She groaned when he returned her kiss. This was different from all the other kisses they had shared. Infinatly gently Logan kissed her back, and pushed his tongue gently into her mouth. No words were spoken as they kissed. Taking it slow Logan kissed down her neck his lips sending shooting pleasures through her. Her hands found their way underneath his shirt, her nails skimming his flesh and his skin shuddered underneath her touch. Logan continued kissing her pushing his tongie into her mouth enjoying her. He began to kiss down her neck and had almost reached her breast when a voice interuppted them.

“Logan, Ororo we need to speak with you.”

Both groaned inwardly as they broke apart and stepped into the next room and sitting down at the briefing table Logan flicked on the communicator. Charles and Winter sat at his desk in the study.

“How is the house?”

“Wonderful chucky thanks for the extra room, with danger room technology none the less.”

“Least we can do Logan, allows you to have a training room and you can run a few scenarios. Dr. Teslo and I have a first hit for you.”

“watcha need chucky?”

“I need information Logan. I want you and Ororo to hit a research facility about fifteen miles away. It corresponds with a partner of the company you will be working with. Do not be seen and be very careful.”

Ororo nodded.

“Any ideas on the Security system?”

“None whatsoever. Remember guys no powers. Use only the weapons you have been given, its better that this looks like a governmental spy job than a mutant attack.”

Logan grinned.

“no problem Chucky.”

“must you call me that Logan?”

Logan grinned.

“hey you named me Pierre. Your contact at the bar knew who we were. ”

Charles chucked.

“Good he will be helpful. Watch your pockets though. And Logan, Touche.”

When the call ended Logan walked over towards the wall and grabbed a black bag. Quickly vesting himself of his shirt he grabbed a black one and put it on. Ororo who was standing in the room noticed his muscular body, watching his muscles ripple as he ripped his shirt off and smiled to herself Dammit he was still sexy as hell. Logan noticed her scrutiny and smiled. He quickly vested himself of his blue jeans and pulled on his black jeans. Throwing on a beanie he looked over his shoulder to find Ororo also stripping and changing. After she pushed her white hair into her beanie Logan walked over and handed her a pair of black knee high boots.

“you’re gonna need these darling.” He reached behind him and handed her sheaths of different kinds. “You’re gonna need these to.”

Ororo smiled and put the various sheaths on, then loaded them with guns and knives. Making sure she had her lock pick kit and a few other things. Logan loaded himself up and put a few bigger guns and equipment in the black bag. After loading up Logan smiled and led her out to the garage. Several cars were in the garage and Ororo smiled wickedly.

“Seriously? You own the black maserati, the 2009 infiniti essence, the Subaru Baja and the xterra? Damm you for making me walk to the bar.”

Logan laughed and picked the baja. Throwing the stuff in the back he opened the garage and off they went. After an hour of driving Logan pulled off the country road.

“From here we walk.”

Unlocking the lid covering the trunk he pulled out two Red dot sight machine guns. Ororo smiled.

“I’m going to need that to?”

Logan nodded and put a silencer on the both guns.

“Don’t shoot unless you have to. “

Ororo nodded and Logan threw a few other things over his shoulder and adjusted the straps on Ororo’s bullet proof vest. He then handed her a mask. Ororo nodded and put it on.

“Let’s go.”

Quickly the two moved towards the targeted building. When they reached it Ororo quickly opened the door and they began to move swiftly through the corridor, it was a standard research facility, with several labs, a small room filled with a few research animals. When they reached the middle of the research facility they founds themselves in a large center room with large tanks. Ororo almost gagged when they saw what was in them. In the tanks were human beings, mutant or not could not be determined, and they had various animal parts attached. In one tank a person had been equipped with gills and a fin, another was equipped with wings, much like warren. They were being horribly experimented on. Logan growled softly and looked for research notes. When he found them he quickly stowed them in the bag. He motioned to Ororo to move on and she nodded. As she looked through several of the desks she noticed a hair switch on the bottom of one. Quickly triggering it a stairway dropped from the floor. Logan raised an eyebrow and knit his eyebrows together in anger. Ororo shrugged and started down the stairwell. Logan growled a soft warning and moved to intercept her. Taking the lead, Logan pushed the thoughts from his mind and moved quickly. They found themselves walking down a hallway that had various cages with stasis chambers. Ororo picked a lock of one of the cages without thinking and again Logan growled in anger. Ororo moved quickly inside and looked into the stasis chamber, It was a perfect replica of Jean Grey. Surprised Ororo moved back and motioned to Logan. Logan walked over and surprise covered his features. His surprise was interuppted when his heard the sound of feet approaching. Grabbing Ororo’s arm not so gently Logan quickly dragged her out in the hall.

“You tripped a silent alarm Ro. We gotta get out of here.”

A security guard yelled out in alarm and immediately pulled a gun, Logan’s heart skipped a beat to realize that it was pointed at Ororo. The man fired nad Logan moved his body to intercept the bullet. It hit his arm, Logan hit the wall and grunted. Quickly turning his gun he fired and the bullets hit the chest of the man blood spattering from where it hit, but not before Logan’s body intercepted took two more bullets.

“Go dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Leading her quickly back the way they came Logan led her up the stair quickly. When they reached the room with tanks he heard men entering the room, pushing Ororo roughly against the wall he pressed himself against her waiting for the men to pass. Ororo found herself winded and very aware of Logan’s body and remembering earlier . She groaned inwardly at the thought, she wanted him. He pressed himself against her and watched the men and where they were going. His wounds had mostly healed but he reached in quickly and pulled out the bullets before they could heal to fast. She reached out to help him and his skin became increasingly sensitive as her fingers graced his abs. Ororo ignored her lust for him and gently reached out and pulled the bullet out of the wound. His eyes met hers in a silent thank you. Taking a deep breath to control her raging emotions Logan pulled away and she quickly followed him . They quickly backtracked avoiding security guards as they went, Logan pushing her into walls without warning then covering her body wit his. When they reached the front doors Logan took the stairs, leading her to the roof and then attatching the appropriate equipment, pulling her against his body. Logan ran and jumped and Ororo felt fear as they almost hit the ground. As soon as her feet were underher she began running with Logan, both avoiding searchlights. As soon as they were back to the car Logan threw everything in and growled. Ororo knew he was pissed. When they got back to the apartment and the door was softly closed and Logan turned to her.

“Ororo what the fuck were you thinking? You tripped a silent alarm, you could have gotten us killed or worse, caught! We were supposed to remain unseen, what were you thinking woman?”

Ororo’s eyes flashed.

“You’ve done equally stupid things Logan you have no reason to yell at me.”

“Ororo we could have been killed. In case you didn’t notice these ain’t beauty spots women, you could have been friggin killed and all you can say is opps, will do better next time.”

Ororo growled and stepped closer.

“You were the one who moved in the way Logan you’r e ribs and
arm wouldn’t be sore if you had just let them hit me!”

Logan stepped even closer his face scant inches from hers as he ground out.

“Maybe next time I will darling, then you’ll get to feel what it’s like to have anine millimeter slug hit you in the chest, and you can feel the bruises!!”

Realizing how close to her he was Logan growled, then taking a breath he realized Ororo was aroused. He was hard instantly the smell of her making him want her. Without thinking he pushed her against the wall.

“Dammit!” were the only words out of his mouth before his mouth claimed hers in a brutal kiss. Ororo returned his kiss, and soon the heated argument turned into kisses of passion. Ororo’s hands sought out the wounds as her hands slid up his shirt. Logan broke their kiss after a moment when he heard her whisper his name.

“Logan..”

Logan stepped back.

“sorry darling.”

Her hands graced his features.

“Logan, have sex with me. It will answer the what if we’ve been dealing with the last few days.”

Logan shook his head leaning his forehead against her.

“Ro sex ain’t that simple. We all think we can get each other out of the system if we just have sex, but the truth is if I have you once, I’m gonna want you forever. Doesn’t work that way baby.”

“And our friendship?”

Logan sighed heavily.

“Ro the truth?”

Ororo nodded, not sure if she was ready to hear this.

“ The past few weeks I’ve fallen in love with you baby. I can’t just have sex. God knows I want it. Every training session you’re kicken my ass because I’m so dam distracted by the way you look at me, by the way you want me. I can’t just have sex Ro. I want you, all of you. I want to wake up every morning and know you’re gonna be there. I want to watch you cook in sexy lingerie and know I can push you up against the wall and make you mine. Mine and no one elses. I think I’ve always wanted you. You are my soul mate baby and I can’t just have sex with you once.”

Gently stepping away Logan picked a breathless speechless Ororo munroe up and walked her back to their bedroom. Gently setting her down on the bed, He kissed her one more time, his lips letting her know He longed for her and then walked out to the living room, closing the door behind him. He knew he had surprised her, hell he’d surprised himself. He had always wanted Ororo Munroe, just never thought he would be worthy of her. Laying on the couch his arm covering his eyes the mighty Wolverine realized that it was true, he had found his mate, the one that heaven had weaved together just for him.
This story archived at http://https://rolorealm.com/viewstory.php?sid=3293