“Come on Ro, wake up. There’s so much I want ta say ta you, so much time ta make up for, and I will make it all up to ya if you give me a chance….”




“You lost your chance Logan, and you have no right coming here now and asking such a thing.” She said keeping her back to him as she gently and nervously picked at the silk veil that crowned her head.

“I think this is the best time ta stop ya from makin a mistake darlin.” He said and this angered her enough that she twirled and glared at him.

“How dare you presume that you know what is best for me Logan. I love Victor and the only mistake I have made is to have invited you to my wedding. I should have known you’d pull something like this. Why can’t you simply be happy for me?” His anger grew as his nostrils flared a bit.

“So yer content to walk down that isle and promise yourself to him when yer in love with me too? That’s what you call happiness Ro, and what about Creed, how ya think he’s gonna feel when he finds out we're lovers.” This question caused her to stare at him a bit in confusion, for they had ended their affair months ago, since she had decided that she wanted stability, something Logan wasn’t wiling to give her. “Oh make no mistake about it darlin, we will continue to be lovers.” He said this as he moved closer to her and she stepped back finding herself backed against the vanity. He moved in front of her moving his mouth to her neck where he kissed her collarbone, eliciting a hiss from her. Ororo felt herself giving in as she always did whenever Logan ‘claimed’ her.

“Logan,” Her voice gasped out in a soft whisper. “Please stop.” She begged as her eyes slowly closed to the sensations of having him so close. Her tears welled up at the fear that he was about to take her right then and there, on her wedding day, while she wore her wedding dress, but mostly because she knew she was going to let him. She always let him in and he always ended up hurting her, but it was if she couldn’t help herself, as if she were addicted to him.

“Make me stop.” Logan said as he moved back a bit, clearly allowing her a chance to push him away. Giving her the chance to end their affair once and for all, and start a new life with Victor. She made no reply nor moved, he reached out and grasped a fist full of her silk and satin wedding dress, and slowly began to lift it, all the while keeping eye contact with her. No regret or remorse grabbed at her as Logan pushed into her, stretching her almost to the point of pain, as she shamelessly leaned back further against the vanity and lifted her legs, parting them further to give him more room and depth. No she didn’t feel regret or remorse as she muffled her climactic screams into his shoulder, nor when she felt his cum dripping down her legs. It was his final words to her before leaving that had hit her hard. “Now tell me Ro, can you walk down that isle to Creed with my cum wet between your legs, and staining your dress, my scent all over you, I don’t think ya can. I don’t think ya will. You love me and yeah maybe ya love him too, but he aint never made ya feel like I do, and he never will.” With that he left the room and she crumbled to the floor, the weight of what they had done and what he had said bearing down on her. Her mind was in a whirlpool of confusion; was she in love with Logan and Victor both, could she give up one for the other, who did she want more?




Her eyes shot open as her heart beat in rhythm with her erratic breathing. She scanned the dark room not sure where she was exactly. After a few minutes the room became slowly illuminated with a soft light as muffled voiced and blurry forms now surrounded her bed. She squinted and blinked her eyes trying to focus, until some of the forms came into focus.

“Hey darlin,” Logan spoke with a grin, happy to have her looking directly at him.

“Logan?” She croaked out in a dry hoarse voice.

“Oh my God, you’re really awake. Welcome back Roro!” Came the excited voice of Jubilee who now stood on the opposite side of the bed, having rushed in after being told by the Professor that Ororo had regained consciousness.

“What happened?” Ororo asked and Jubilee instantly shot her eyes to Logan who, only looked down at the ground, his grin already gone and replaced with a stone face. “Where’s Victor?” Ororo asked causing both Jubilee and Logan to look at her baffled.

“Victor?” Jubilee repeated and Ororo nodded her head. “He usually comes around 2, after school. He’s here like clockwork, has been everyday since the accident.” Ororo bunched her brow, trying to recall the ‘accident’ and after a second’s thought her hand shot to her stomach as her eyes settled on Logan.

“You and Victor were about to fight and I tried to stop it and…you didn’t hurt Victor did you?”

“No,” Logan answered as he watched her curiously taking note of the look of relief that briefly crossed her face to his reply. “I didn’t mean to hurt you either.”

“No, you never do.” Ororo mumble but Logan still heard her.

“I’m sorry. If I…”

“If you could take it back, undo it you would. You never meant to hurt me, you love me.” Ororo filled in cutting him off. “I know the words well Logan in the past few months I think I have heard them from you at least a dozen times already, and frankly I…Ohhhhh!” Ororo’s words were ended as a sharp pain filled her head, causing her to squeeze her eyes shut and clutch at her head. “Goddess, it hurts.” She gasped out as Jubilee rushed to get Dr. Magnus, who in turn rushed them from the room and began to examine Ororo, while Logan and Jubilee watched through the window of the lab door.

“Ok was it just me or was Ro just a bit off, and what’s with the sudden concern for Creed?” Jubilee spoke out frowning up at the name. Logan didn’t reply though he had heard her and had been wondering the same himself. He finally got what he had been wishing for, for nearly two weeks, Ororo had come back, but now he was wondering if she came back to him.





You must login () to review.