Her brow bunched in confusion and curiosity when she was called from biology class stating she had a package in the foyer. She couldn’t imagine who would be sending her a package, but figured it had most likely come from her family in Africa. As she rounded the corner to the foyer she saw no packages, but as she moved further in to the foyer she spotted a delivery man holding a large bouquet of the most beautiful wild orchids she had ever seen, she instantly knew they were Cleistes rosea a native to Venezuela and Ecuador. Her face took on a look of complete shock, which turned to a bright smile when the delivery man attempted to call her name, informing her that these flowers were indeed for her.

“Or…ro…uh, Miss Munroe?”

“Yes that’s me.” Ororo said as he handed her the flowers, which she couldn’t take her eyes off of.

“Just sign here please.”

“Thank you,” Ororo said after signing her name and then seeing the man out. After shutting the door she went about searching for a card that would tell her who had sent her such a lovely and expensive gift. She had already told herself that it was Victor, who she had been seeing since her release from the infirmary. He had already sent her roses, tulips, and carnations. She frowned a bit as she walked into the study hall, after not finding a card.

“Nice flowers,” The familiar voice of Logan spoke out from the shadowed rows of books.

“Thank you,” Ororo said as her smile quickly faded as the Logan approached.

“Wild Orchids right?”

“Yes Logan, what do you want, why are you here, are you following me?” She snapped going on the defensive as she turned to face him, and it was then that she noticed the small class seated at one of the far tables.

“Logan, could you please join us so I can finish my lecture?” The History Professor called out, and Logan whose suddenly cold gray eyes bore into Ororo, causing her to shiver a bit. Guilt filled over her words and for jumping to the wrong conclusion.

“Uh..Logan…”

“Forget it darlin, I get it. I finally get it.” He said as he stuck his hands in his pockets and turned to walk off. Ororo closed her eyes and silently cursed herself for her behavior. She hadn’t meant to be so curt with Logan but it seemed that that the only way she found that she could deal with him, and her feelings for him. She’d made herself believe that if she remained angry with him and brushed him off he’d leave her alone, and out of sight out of mind. It didn’t seem to be working for her, not even her numerous dates with Victor, which were all wonderful, could take her mind off Logan for very long, and it didn’t help that Victor in some ways reminded her of Logan.

She looked back toward the table where Logan sat and tried the gain eye contact with him, but he purposely avoided her eyes, and completely ignored her. With a bowed head she left with flowers in hand.




The windows of the sports car fogged over as the young occupants groped and prodded each other, both seeking a little skin. When one of the two decided to quicken the pace by slipping a hand up the other’s thigh and under her skirt, the make out session was quickly ended.

“What the hell are you doing?” She yelped as she shoved her suitor back forcefully.

“Aww come on, what’s the deal?”

“The deal is you’re moving a little faster than I’m ready for.”

“Oh come on Jubes, we both know you’re hardly virtuous and pure.” The teenaged boy high on his hormones spoke as he again reached for her, only to have his hands dejected again.

“It doesn’t make me a whore Pietro.” Jubilee said with a frown on her face as she began to rebutton her blouse.

“Maybe not but making out with me tonight in the same spot you made out with Dominic Petros last night, kind of does.” Pietro said with a chuckle.

“Screw you.”

“Well I was trying…”

”One more crack and we’ll see just how fast you really are.” Jubilee said as she allowed her powers to illuminate her hand.

“Come on Jubes, please I got money on this.”

“Excuse me?”

“Hundred bucks, and I’d be willing to share it with you, 50/50.”

“Ok before I totally fire your ass, tell me exactly what this bet is about.” Jubilee said as she crossed her arms across her chest and leaned against the passenger side window.

“Well Vic and I…” Pietro started only to have Jubilee, who bolted upright at hearing the name, cut him off.

“Vic, as in Victor, as in Victor Creed?”

“One and the same, anyway, he bet me that he could go all the way with one of the Xavier girls before I did. And the way he was talking earlier, tonight's gonna be the night he scores.”

“Son-of-a-….”




“This is lovely Victor,” Ororo said with a very pleased smile as they parked in front of the pond they visited on their very first date.

“I remembered how much you liked it last time.” Victor said as he leaned back in the diver’s seat, throwing his arms over the back and settling them around Ororo’s shoulders. “Damn, you’re so beautiful you know that?” Ororo couldn’t help but to blush over the compliment. She often marveled at the fact that not so long ago, boys didn’t seem to notice her at all, but now she had two of the most popular boys from rival schools telling her she was beautiful.

“Thank you.” She spoke with a slightly bowed head, to which Victor reached out and slowly lifted her chin so she was eye to eye with him.

“May I kiss you?” Victor whispered as he leaned into her a bit. Ororo nervously bite her bottom lip as she thought on it. “If it’s too fast, or if you’re still not over…”




“LOGAN!” Jubilee yelled out as she entered the garage, the place a couple of the students had told her Logan was, working on his bike.

“What?” Logan growled back, pissed that yet another person had come to disturb him. Although, he hadn’t found Jubilee’s intrusion as nerve wracking as Emma’s or Jean’s.

“We have a problem, Ro’s out on a date with Vic…”

“Sounds like her problem not ours.” Logan said instantly disinterested. The thought of Ororo anywhere near Victor Creed angered him.

“Yeah that’s what I’m trying to tell you asshole. I was out with Pietro tonight and he told me he and Vic had a bet to see who could have sex first with one of the Xavier girls. Well I can tell you Pietro struck out tonight, but the night’s still young for Victor Creep and Ro. So, what are we gonna do?”

“I don’t know what you’re gonna do,” Logan said as he quickly mounted his bike and strapped on his helmet. “But I gonna kill that mother fucker if he’s laid one finger on Ro.”

“How are you gonna find them?” Jubilee questioned. Logan simply lifted his head and took several deep sniffs and then sped out of the garage.





You must login () to review.