“Please, Jean’s no virgin, you can’t compare yourself to her.” Jubilee declared. “I’m sure she wasn’t even before she was with Logan.”

“So what he only has things for non virgins. I mean technically I wouldn’t have been afterwards. And I thought most guys like the idea of being a girl’s first.”

“Oh God you mean those jerks who only care about ‘poppin a cherry’, God Ro. I can’t believe you can’t see that this is a good thing. It means that Logan is a gentleman and that he really cares about you, which as it turns out totally wrecks all my theories about the kind of guy he is.” Jubilee said with a slight frown.”

“You think so?” Ororo asked as she sniffled.

“Sure, I bet he didn’t do anything last night cause he wants it to be…”

*******


“…perfect? How you gon make ‘that’ perfect?” Gambit questioned truly interested in knowing.

“How tha hell should I know, anything other then a ‘wham bam thank you ma’am, would be a start.” Logan said as he paced about the room, flinging his gloved hand about. “Maybe some flowers, dinner, and a private place, without a possible mind probe from a nosy red haired mutant girl.” Logan said.

“So you got something planned then?”

“No, I don’t know, maybe Saturday after…”

*******


“The dance?” Ororo repeated with a frown of confusion on her face.

“Sure it would be perfect, I mean a lot of people lose their virginity after dances.” Jubilee stated and Ororo arched a questioning brow at her. “Or so I’ve heard.” Jubilee quickly covered.

“So you really think Logan’s planning something.”

“Yeah he could be, but the question you should be asking is…”

*******


“Are you sure yor ready? I don think Stormy's the kind of girl to give a boy that fo nothing Logan,” Gambit said what a part of Logan had already figured out, the same part that had stopped him the night before. “She must got feelins fo you mon ami, question is do you have feelins fo her?”

*******


“I don’t know.” Ororo said nibbling at her bottom lip. “I mean I do have feelings for him myself, even though I have only 'really' known him for about a week. But as for Logan’s feelings for me…”

*******


“I’m not sure, I mean I like her a lot. She’s everything I thought I wasn’t attracted to, but now that I know her, she’s perfect. She’s all I think about.” Logan said with a goofy grin on his face.

“Oh you got it bad, Logan.” Gambit chuckled. “You know, Gambit thinks you made up your mind already, So…”

******


“…what do you plan to do about it?”

“Goddess, I do not know.” Ororo stated suddenly frighten of the night ahead of her.

“Well, we have to get you a dress that’ll knock Logan dead, so get ready, we’ve got some shopping to do and little time to do it.” Jubilee said with a bright smile as she shoved Ororo from the bed and towards her bathroom.

******


“Where ya off to now?” Gambit asked as he looked after his friend who was heading out of the room.

“I’ve got some planning ta do, if’n I’m gonna make this a special night for Ro. Catch ya later.”

“Yep, he’s got it real bad, fo sure.” Gambit said as he stood to head out himself.




“Would you come out already, you’re gonna look great. Come on.” Jubilee said impatiently from the other side of Ororo’s bathroom door. The bathroom door slowly opened and Ororo stuck her head out. “Well that’s a start, now lets see the rest of you.” Ororo opened the door wider and stood in it nervously. “Wow! You look…wow!” Jubilee exclaimed as she gawked with wide eyes at Ororo, who wore, a red spaghetti strapped form fitting dress, that had a high split to show off her long slender legs. Her hair framed her face and draped her shoulders in a soft cascade of curls.

“I…is it ok.” Ororo asked as she fidgeted with her straps.

“Its more then ok.” Jubilee said excitedly as she hugged her best friend. “You’re gorgeous, I can’t believe you were hiding that body under all the clothes you wear.” Ororo smiled at this compliment.

“Do you think Logan will be pleased?”

“Heck yeah and if he aint, all the other boys in this school definitely will.”




A whistle pierced the air of the garage. “Boy you sure do clean up rather nicely.” Scott stated to the back of Logan, who was unloading a bag from his motorcycle. “Where you been anyway, some of us were beginning to think you weren’t gonna show, and no one thought you’d actually dress up.”

“None of your damned business, and I don’t give a shit what any of you think.” Logan said as he stood.

“Whoa,” Scott threw up his hands “Sorry man. Just glad you made it back. Don’t want Ororo to be disappointed by being dumped again.” At this Logan grabbed Scott by the lapel of his tux jacket and shoved him against a near by wall.

“Ro aint none of yer business, ya got Jeannie now, stay tha hell away from Ro. Got it?” Logan growled.

“Calm down Logan, Ororo is a friend and I just meant that she doesn’t deserve to be stood up.”

“Well I’m here and wearin this monkey suit, aint I. So don’t worry about Ro.” Logan said as he released Scott.

“Fine,” Scott agreed. “The dance is about to start, so we should get inside.” Scott said before turning and heading to his car. He reached in and pulled out a pack of condoms. “Gonna be needing these later.” Scott stated wiggling his brows up and down.

“Don’t think Betty’s that type, pal.” Logan said as he folded his arm and looked at the boy before him.

“Betty, yeah right. These are for later when me and Jean…” Scott quickly ended his statement and warily looked at Logan.

“I don’t give a shit what you do with Jean, trust me it aint nothing I aint already done with her.” Logan said as he head to the doorway leading back into the mansion. “Hell she taught me thing or two.” He threw over his shoulder at Scott.




“Don’t worry he’ll be here, and if not you still got me.” Jubilee tried to reassure her best friend as they stood in the parlor, where they were to meet their dates.

“Yeah right, and be the third wheel. I do not think so, and I still cannot believe you invited Victor Creed.” Ororo said with a distasteful look on her face.

“What he’s a hottie?” Jubilee defended. “And he reminds me of Logan.”

“What! No way, you are truly insane.” Ororo replied laughing out right at her friend so lost in their conversation that she hadn’t notice Logan standing before her staring at her in awe. She finally looked up and instantly mimicked the look Logan was giving her. Her mouth fell open and she blinked a couple of time to make sure she was seeing correctly.

“Woohoo, look at you Logan. Boy do you clean up nicely, don’t he Ro.” Jubilee stated and then had to nudge Ororo to get a response.

“Oh…uhm, yes. Logan you look very handsome.” Ororo said smiling shyly.

“You look incredible.” Logan said as he shamelessly stared at Ororo, causing her to blush.

“Yeah she does and if you don’t close your mouth you’re gonna start catching flies.” Jubilee giggled getting a glare from Logan, who did close his mouth. Logan took a step towards Ororo and then suddenly paused and sniffed at the air, instinctively his claws pooped out, startling all those by him, except Ororo.

“Whoa.” Jubilee gasped.

“Logan what is it?” Ororo questioned as she looked about them, knowing Logan sensed danger.

“Creed.” Logan growled just as the tall, huge form entered the door.

“Well lookie, lookie. Hey there runt.” Victor addressed Logan. The two had always disliked each other, both being the captains of rival football teams at rival schools. “Well now I think Red just became my new favorite color.” Victor said looking past Logan and winking at Ororo. His actions were enough to set Logan off and Logan crouched readying to pounce.

“Logan no!” Jubilee moved to stand in between the two boys, about to pound on each other. “Victor’s my date Logan. I invited him here, so knock it off!”

“What! Ya invited him as your date?” Logan asked in disbelief and confusion. “Why?”

“Cause she’s got good taste.” Victor said as he grasped Jubilee’s arm. “Now outta the way runt, me and my lady here are gonna go dance.” Victor said shoving past Logan, pushing him roughly in the process, trying to provoke him, but Ororo grabbed Logan’s arm, stilling him.

“Logan come, let us too go dance. Do not let ‘him’ ruin our fun, please Logan.”

“Fine but if he steps outta line, I’m gonna tear him a new asshole.” Logan warned as he and Ororo entered the ballroom, which was filled with dancing couples.




After an hour spent dancing and glaring at the antics of Jubilee and Victor, Logan and Ororo found a quiet spot in a corner of the room where they sat. Ororo simply watched Logan, who was watching Victor intensely.

“Do you really dislike him ‘that’ much?” Ororo questioned seeming to break Logan from his trace, as he turned and looked at her.

“He’s bad news darlin and you should tell your friend that.”

“If I told her that, in a year or two she would be married to him and possibly pregnant with his child.” Ororo giggled and Logan chuckled. “Jubes thinks of herself as a rebel. You say to her, ‘you cannot have that’ she would take it anyway, simply because you said it was forbidden to her.”

“I can relate.” Logan said absentmindedly rubbing his knuckles.

“I am sure you can.” Ororo said with a warm smile, which quickly faded when she saw the serious look on Logan’s face.

“Ro, about last night…” He began and Ororo found herself holding her breath. “It won’t about you, I don’t want ya thinking that I didn’t, that I don’t want you.” He said looking directly at her, holding her gaze. “God, I want you like nothing else, ever in my life and it scares tha hell outta me.” He said giving her a grin, which she matched with one of her own. “What I’m tryin ta say is that I think yer beautiful and special and I’m honored ya want me…ta be yer first, that is if’n ya still want that.” Logan spoke and for the first time Ororo noticed he was nervous. “Do ya?” Ororo lowered her eyes and nodded her head. Logan grazed her chin with his finger, lifting her face as so she was looking at him. “Tell me what ya want, darlin.”

“I still want you Logan.” Ororo spoke very softly. “But I got the impression you do not feel the same.”

“Ya got it wrong, just wanted ya ta be sure it was what you wanted. Ya can’t take it back after it’s done Ro. Are ya sure I’m the one ya want ta…”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“I do not rightly know, it just felt…natural.” She said sincerely as she looked directly at Logan. “I was not scared. There was absolutely no fear or doubt, just you and I.”

“Yeah? So there’s a ‘you and I’?” Logan asked in a teasing manner as he grasped her hand in his.

“I do not know, you tell me.” She replied coyly.

“Yeah I think there is.” He answered as he leaned in closer for a kiss, but the moment was killed by shouts coming from the middle of the dance floor. They both stood and directed their attention to the floor, where they saw Scott being lifted up in the air by Victor and then being thrown across the floor. “That’s it.” Logan growled popping his claws and stalking towards the floor, before Ororo could protest.

“Well, well here comes the runt.” Victor taunted to an approaching Logan who had Ororo right behind him. “Lets dance then.” He moved only to be stopped by Jubilee who stood in front of him.

“No Vic, come on lets just leave.” Jubilee pleaded.

“But I wanna dance.”

“We’ll go somewhere else and dance then, come on.”

“Sure, in a minute.” Victor said as he lifted her up and set her to the side. “Jus let me take out the trash.”

“Logan, please do not do anything.” Ororo pleaded to deaf ears.

“I aint the one who started it, but I’m gonna finish it.” He said as he stepped to Victor who in turn leaped at Logan.

“No, stop this!” Ororo exclaimed moving in between them holding up her hands.

“Step aside ya cock tease.” Victor growled and then ferociously shoved Ororo, sending her crashing to the ground. Death filled eyes looked from Ororo’s frame, which was still crumbled to the ground, to Victor Creed’s smirking face. But surprisingly it wasn’t the sound of Logan’s claws slicing flesh, but the fireworks of Jubilation Lee that filled the room, sending Victor across the room and through the glass patio doors.

“Roro, you ok?” Jubilee asked as she kneeled beside Logan who was cradling Ororo in his arms as everyone else looked on “I’m so sorry I invited him here. He’s such a jerk.”

“I am fine.” Ororo insisted as she moved to stand with both Logan and Jubilee helping her to her feet. Ororo then noticed the busted doors and a bloody and daze Victor leaving. “What happened.?” She asked looking to Logan.

“Don’t look at me darlin, it was miss Fourth of July here.” Logan nodded at Jubilee who smiled shyly.

“Well no one hurts my girl, and I do mean no one.” She spoke directly to Logan. Logan simply rolled his eyes at her and then looked back to Ororo with concern in his eyes.

“Ya sure yer ok darlin?” He asked and Ororo threw him a smile and a nod. “Come on let’s get you some fresh air.” He led her back to the parlor and then out the door.




“This air is not exactly fresh. It is kind of stale and smells of oil and gas.” Ororo spoke jokingly as they entered the garage.

“Don’t worry we’re just passin through. Come on.” Logan instructed as he mounted his motorcycle.

“Where are we going?” Ororo asked as she hiked her dress enough to climb on the bike behind Logan.

“You’ll see.” Logan answered as they sped off into the night.




“Goddess!” She gasped as she looked about the once small tin room that now seemed vast with its new arrangement. She stepped further into the room taking everything in; the candles displayed every conceivable place. The new bedding, which included an actual bed now instead of the cot that had occupied the space just the day before, but most noticeable was the table that sat in the middle of the room. The table housed a variety of fruits with cream, sugar, and also a bottle of cider. “Logan.” Ororo gasped again, clutching her hand against her chest in astonishment.

“So do ya like it?” He asked and she could only nod her head. “I figured since ya know about this place now, you could make it yer own too. Ya know when ya just wanna get away, so I thought I’d make it more female friendly.”

“It’s perfect, thank you. When did you…”

“All morning and most the day. Wanted it ready befo ta night.” Logan spoke and instantly wished he could take back what his words had implied. “Not that I was thinking or planning fer something ta happen…I,”

“It is lovely Logan, thank you.” Ororo cut him off.

“Yer lovely,” He said stunning her. “You were the finest thing at the dance, no one could keep their eyes off ya.” She blushed, bowing her head a bit. “Gave me a swollen head.” He chuckled as she giggled.

“Well, you are looking pretty fine yourself.” She replied. “Even shaved, I do not know if I could get use to this new cleaner version.”

“Ya aint gonna get tha chance, I aint planning on stayin this way much longer, hell I only did it fer you.”

“Thank you.”

“So anyway lets sit and eat. It aint much just fruits so it probably aint gonna fill ya, but…”

“Its perfect and beautiful but...”

“But what, oh please don’t tell me yer allergic ta something.”

“No, I…” She began to speak looking nervously about the room as if searching for what to say. “I am not hungry…for food.” She finished never looking up at him and holding her breath waiting for him to say or do something.

“What are ya hungry fer then?” Logan asked as he slowly moved to where she stood near the bed, which was simply a box spring and mattress. At his probe Ororo lifted her head and stared directly at him, and what she saw in his eyes calmed her. She was no longer scared or unsure, in this moment she knew exactly what she wanted, who she wanted.

“You.”

Taking her words as an invitation Logan swiftly advance upon her gently grasping her in an embrace, and then covering her mouth with his own in a sensual deep kiss, which left them both feeling weak in the knees and breathless when they finally parted.

“We can go as slow as ya like, we can even stop whenever ya want, just say the word. We don’t haveta do this at all…” This time it was Ororo who was the aggressor, cutting off Logan’s words with another kiss. Their hands began mimicking the motions of their dueling tongues, raking over each others bodies, with an urgency to touch flesh, which Logan obliged when he let his finger graze Ororo’s slender neck, trailing across her collarbone, down to her shoulder, and then down her arm, pulling one of the straps of her dress with it. He did the same to the other strap, allowing the dress to slip from her shoulders, down her waist to crumble to the floor. Ororo instinctively raised her hands to cover her exposed breast, but Logan stilled her by grasping both her hands in his. “Don’t hide from me. I think yer beautiful.” He whispered against her temple before placing a kiss there. He then kissed her ear lobe and then flicked his tongue out to lick it, his lips then moved to Ororo’s long slender neck, her collarbone, and then to her breast. He twirled his tongue around the areola before suckling the nipple into his hot, moist mouth, eliciting a gasp and then a moan from Ororo. Stunned by the sensations that started at her nipples and then down throughout her body, Ororo stumbled and Logan’s arm shot out and gripped her, steadying her.

Ororo’s heart raced and Logan could sense her panic and lifted his head to face her. “Its ok, I aint gon hurt ya.” Logan reassured her, but could still see the panic in her eyes. “Do you want me ta stop, am I hurtin ya?” Ororo simply shook her head no. “C’mere.” He led her to the bed, seating her at the foot and then knelt in front of her. “I would never hurt ya darlin. I love ya Ro.” He declared in a matter-of-fact manner and Ororo looked at him with startled eyes. “Damn, didn’t mean ta tell ya that, not like this. And don’t think I’m sayin it ta get into yer pants. I…”

“I think I…love you too Logan.” Ororo said in a near whisper as she shyly smiled down at him, which he matched with a goofy grin.

“Yeah?”

“Yes, as crazy as it sounds” She said nodding her head, which Logan grasped as he pulled her closer into a deep kiss. When he pulled back he still saw the remnants of anxiety in her posture.

“Are you scared?” He asked as he gently rubbed her arm.

“Jubes said that…uhm…that ‘it’ hurts.” Ororo said coyly unable to look at Logan directly as she said it.

“Yeah but only fer a second, I promise. And if’n ya relax it won’t be so bad. We’ll take it slow, ok.” He promised and she slowly nodded her head. “That’s my girl.” He grinned and she threw back a smile. “Now just lay back and I’ll do all the work. I wanna please ya, ta love ya, ok.” Again she nodded and then slowly laid her back down against the soft bedding, nervously staring up at the tin roof and clutching her hands across her chest. Her breath caught in her throat when she felt Logan’s warm yet calloused hands on her thighs, he slowly slid his hands up her thighs, hooking his fingers in the elastic of her panties. “Lift up a little darlin.” She obliged lifting her backside up a bit off the bed, allowing Logan to pull the garment from her body and tossed them to the floor. Logan then slid up Ororo’s body and hovered above her, looking down at her intensely. “Ya trust me?” He asked simply. After a moments thought Ororo replied.

“Yes, I do trust you Logan.” She answered sincerely and with a devilish grin Logan slid back down her body and between her legs. “Goddess!” Ororo gasped raising a bit off the bed. Her heart raced and she suddenly found it difficult to breath and so she panted.

“Mhhhmmm.” Logan mumbled and growled with his face buried between Ororo’s thighs.

“Ahh,” Ororo gasped and thrashed her head about the bed, gripping at the spread. Her body suddenly glistened with sweat. She continued to pant still finding it hard to breath as her eyes wandered wildly about the room, unfocused and glazed over from the pleasure Logan was assaulting on her body. “Oh Goddess!” She whimpered as she bit her lower lip. Logan could tell that she was already so very near her peak, her sweet juices overwhelmed his senses and taste buds, as he lapped them up like a starving man. Using one of his hands to spread her pussy lips, he took the other and slowly inserted a finger into her wet, hot, tight walls. “Uggghhnn!” Ororo groaned, squeezing her eyes tightly shut from the pain, while swallowing back her sobs. Logan didn’t move his finger, allowing her time to adjust to this invasion, and when he felt the tension subside he slowly began moving his finger out and then back within her womb. This time Ororo felt no pain, but a pleasure more intense then what Logan was already invoking in her. Logan for his actions was rewarded with abundance of her sweet juices filling his mouth, and he groaned as his eyes rolled in the back of his head, and he reveled in the taste. Ororo threw her head back and her mouth fell open, as her climax yanked at her insides, and an animal like cry escaped her throat. Logan took that moment to move up her body again and position himself at her entrance. Seeing that Ororo was relaxed totally in another frame of mind, he slowly thrust himself forward. “Oww…Logan.” Ororo looked up at him with wide eyes, seemingly over her ecstasy trip, as she dug her nails into his forearms. Logan leaned in and gently kissed her lips as he inched himself forward more. “Logan…Logan,” Ororo sobbed as the pain between her legs began to build and burn. “Oh Goddess it hurts.” She cried as tears spilled from her eyes.

“Ya want me ta stop darlin?” Logan hissed through clenched teeth, fighting to remain in control, drowning in her tightness and heat, which was scorching him. Ororo put up a brave front and shook her head no. “Do ya want me to go slower?” She shook her head no. “Quicker?” Nervously biting her bottom lip, she nodded her head. Clinching his jaws and laying his forehead against her forehead, Logan stared directly into Ororo’s eyes. “I love ya, Ro.” He whispered to her.

“I…AHHHHH!” Ororo screamed from the agonizing fire raging in her center, as Logan buried himself deep within her. Logan leaned down and kissed her sweetly, swallowing her sobs.

“I’m sorry darlin, I’m sorry.” He said lying completely still as so Ororo could get use to the sudden intrusion in her body, as she softly cried. “It’ll pass, it’ll pass.” He continued waiting until her breathing and heart rate slowed and her tears subsided, and then he gently pulled out of her and then glided back in, never taking his eyes off of hers. Ororo’s own eyes widened and her mouth dropped open, as Logan began a slow steady rhythm, in and then out, in and then out. And as if it had grown a mind of its own, Ororo’s own body rocked against his. “Uhnn.” Logan groaned as he buried himself as far as he could go. “So tight.” He said through tightly clenched teeth. “So good.” He murmured as his pace quickened. Ororo locked her legs around Logan’s legs, and clawed at his back. Moans escaped her parted lips, softly at first and then louder and in a deeper tone.

“Logan, Logan, Logan…” She chanted and panted as she thrust her hips up to meet Logan’s.

Logan battled to stay in control, fighting not to come until she did, and silently pray she would hurry. It was Ororo’s near hyperventilation that told him she was on the verge, and he quickened his pace, now pounding her into the mattress. He was so deep it was bordering painful, but the pleasure factor out weight it, as Ororo arched off the bed, inadvertently pushing her breast to Logan’s face. He took the invitation and latched his mouth onto one of her nipples, which only seemed to heighten the emotions and sensations racking her body.

“Come fer me Ro.” Logan commanded and obediently she did.

“Ohhhhh…..Uhhgggnn!” She squealed as she bucked off the bed, nearly throwing them both to the ground. Logan didn’t relent in his mission, he continued pounding into her with newfound fury, until he growl to his own release.

“Guuuhhhnn!” He nearly roared as he coated her inner walls with his hot seed, before collapsing on top of Ororo’s now wet and very hot body. The winded couple lay paralyzed and clinging to one another.

“That was…wonderful.” Ororo finally spoke.

“Glad ya liked it darlin.” Logan chuckled as he held her against him.

“Is it…will it always be like that?” Ororo asked as she leaned up on her elbow and turned to look at Logan, but then winced as a dull ache suddenly hit here.

“Tender?” Logan questioned as he now set up and watched her in concern.

“A bit, yes.” She admitted and her hands went between her legs. “And wet.” She added as she lifted her slick hand back up. “Oh Goddess, Logan.” Ororo gasped in a panic as she stared at the crimson fluids on her hand.

“It’s alright, that’s normal. It happens when you lose yer virginity.” Logan reassumed and Ororo blush a bit, embarrassed that she didn’t know that.

“And this white fluid?” She asked showing the white substance on her fingers as she curiously looked at him for the answer she was sure he’d have.

“Oh fuck!”




“Fuck, fuck!” He repeated as he paced about the small room, roughly raking his fingers through his hair, as Ororo sat on the bed, nervously biting her bottom lip and she watched him walk back and forth before her. After a few moment of this, she decided to speak.

“Logan,” She called softly and he stopped in his tracks, but didn’t turn to look at her. “What is the matter?” She asked but he just remained still. “Did…did I do something wrong?” This got his attention and he instantly turn to face her, startling her a bit.

“No darlin, ya aint done nothing wrong, lessin ya wanna count trustin a bastard like me.”

“Why, what have you done wrong?”

“I…in all the planning, and preparing, damn it!” He nearly roared as he seated his naked form on the side of the bed, his back still to Ororo. “Ro,” He turned to her in all seriousness. “I fergot ta put on a condom, I’m so sorry Ro.” He said with an apologetic gaze. “Fuck!” He added as he again raked his fingers through his hair.

“Logan,” Ororo spoke softly as she reached out a placed a hand on his shoulder, which was slumped in despair. “I do take birth control, I have ever since taking sex education last semester, Ms. Wilcox showed very graphic videos of child birth.” Ororo said unconsciously shivering in remembrance. “So, I thought someday I would like to make love, but was pretty sure I never wanted to have children, so.” She added with a smile. “So it is ok, unless,” she suddenly frowned at him. “You do not have…”

“No!” He answered offensively. “I’m clean, I mean yer tha first ever that I didn’t use one on. I don’t know why I fergot, but I’m still sorry. You being responsible don’t change that I’m a bastard fer fergettin.”

“It is alright, I forgive you.” Ororo said with a sweet smile. “Besides how can I be mad at you after you have given me such a wonderful night. Thank you for going slow with me and for understanding my inexperience.” She added, shyly lowering her head.

“Yer beautiful, ya know that?” Logan stated causing her to raise her head to him in surprise.

“Thank you.” She replied smiling.

“Thank you fer walkin into ta tha library, and showin me tha light.”

“The light?” Ororo repeated, curious at what he meant “And what is this light you speak of?”

“You. Yer tha light.” He said in a near whisper as he leaned into her, placing a soft kiss on her lips, which quickly deepened.

“Wait, Logan,” Ororo pulled back, stilling Logan with a hand against his chest. “We cannot do ‘that’ again.”

“It’s called makin love darlin and why can’t we, are ya too tender?” He demanded a bit frustrated at her sudden disinterest, but understanding since it was her first time.

“No it is not that, well a little bit tender but mostly, I am a bit of a mess now.” She said holding up her stained hand again.

“Oh, right.” Logan said as he hopped from the bed. He moved behind a make shift screen, which was just a sheet he had hung up, he pulled it back to expose a large tin tub. “Yer bath, and its still hot.” Ororo looked from the tub to Logan with a goofy expression on her face.

“You have thought of every thing.”

“Well not everything.” Logan corrected, thinking of his lack of condoms. “Well come on fore it gets cold.” Ororo happily hopped from the bed and made her way to where Logan stood beside the tub, he helped her step in and she settled back, closing her eyes and letting the hot water soothed her aches. It was a shift of water that caused her to open her eyes again to find Logan settling in at the opposite end of the large tub, and she bent her knee up to allow him room. With a smile he reached out and grasped her wrist, pulling her to him.

“Turn this way.” He commanded and she complied and found herself with her back nestled against his firm chest. She got more comfortable, laying her head back against his shoulder. “Comfortable?”

“Mmmhmm,” She sighed in reply as she closed her eyes again. Logan reached out to a nearby stand and grabbed the sponge and body wash he had brought earlier. He squeezed soap onto the sponge and then slowly ran it across Ororo’s shoulder and arm. When he slowly trailed the sponge across her chest and then down her mid section, Ororo found her self holding her breath and tensing up a bit, which Logan felt. He continued his trek, pausing at her navel for a second before dipping the sponge below, and between her gaping thighs. “Ahh…”

“Am I hurtin ya?” Logan asked stopping. Ororo only shook her head no, and he moved on, massaging the swollen area, slowly parting the lips for a better cleaning. Logan smiled as he felt Ororo slowly grinding herself against his hand, and he swiftly dropped the sponge and used his fingers to allow her friction. “Ya keep tha up darlin and yer gonna wake tha one eyed monster.” Logan spoke as he gently kissed Ororo’s shoulder and then neck, causing her to lean her head to the side, to give him more access.

“The one eyed monster?” She mumbled as she reveled in the sensation of Logan’s lips on her neck and fingers between her legs. Logan bucked up a bit and her eyes widened when she felt something thick and long, poking her in her back.

“Warned ya.”

“Well,” She spoke sweetly as she turned a bit to face him. “What are we to do about it?”




“I cannot believe the dance is still going on, it is going on 2 am.” Ororo said as she peered through the patio doors. “Do you think anyone noticed our departure and absence?” She questioned and when she got no reply she turned to find Logan gazing at her. “What?”

“Nutin, ya just seem ta be glowin.” He said with a mischievous smile, which she matched with one of her own.

“Well, I think you had a lot to do with that.” She giggled. “Should we go back in?” She asked nodding her head towards the patio doors adjacent to the ballroom, housing the party.

“We could, but I have ta tell ya I think it would be a bad thing.” Logan said in all seriousness.

“Oh how so?”

“Well, if ‘n ya go back in there every guy will wanna dance wit ya, and then I’d have ta fillet’m fer messin wit my gurl.” Logan stated, popping out a claw to make his point.

“Oh, so you are going to be the possessive kind of boyfriend?”

“Damn right, got a problem wit it?” He asked playfully grabbing her wrist and pulling her into his embrace.

“No I have no problem whatsoever with that.” She said smiling as they kissed.

“Uhmm.” A voice broke the lovebirds from their kiss and they both parted and turned to see Jubilee standing on the patio with her hands on her hips. “Where did you guys fly off to? I’ve been looking all over for you.” She said slightly annoyed and relieved to see her friends unharmed.

“Jubes, Uh…we…” Ororo nervously tried to think of an excuse as she brushed at her tresses, settling some of the wild locks behind her ears, as Jubilee watched her suspiciously.

“See Cherie gambit told ya you’d find dem, no?” Gambit said as he walked through the doors and out onto the patio. “See Logan took care of Stormy.”

“I swear Gambit if I hear that name again I shall allow Logan to fillet you, and then I shall fry you.” Ororo warned and when Gambit looked to Logan and he was greeted with three claws.

“Gambit, mean no harm Mon ami.” He said throwing up his hands in defeat. “Come now, lets get back to de dance.” Gambit insisted as Jubilee grasped Ororo’s arm pulling her towards the door, leading to the dance. Ororo briefly threw a glance back to Logan, who had Gambit maneuvering him back in. Once in they parted ways, Jubilee and Ororo to the refreshment table, and Gambit with Logan to the area that had all the jocks sitting around, bragging about who felt up whom.




“So.” Jubilee quickly started the conversation as she watched Ororo coolly pour herself a glass of punch.

“So, what?” Ororo replied with a sly smile as she sipped at her drink, now with her back to the table and punch bowl, allowing her eyes to seek out Logan, which they did locking onto his eyes.

“Well for one, you and Logan left, ‘to get some air’ at exactly 10:15, it’s now going on 2:30. Secondly, although it actually looks better now, as I recall your hair was a lot curlier before you left.” Ororo nearly laughed outright at her friends snooping.

“Logan and I simply went for a ride on his motorcycle ‘to get some air’, and I suppose I should have worn a helmet. I am sorry if we worried you Jubes.” Ororo said still sipping at her drink with her eyes still locked onto Logan’s.

*******


“And Betty actually let me cop a feel, and what a feel.” Scott chuckled, as did the other boys, except Logan who simply smiled to himself as he drank in the sight of Ororo from across the room. Gambit handed him a drink.

“Here Logan, dis is Gambit own special brew.” Gambit stated as Logan took a sipped the drink, which burned a bit going down.

“What tha hell is it?” Logan asked nearly gagging as he frowned at his best friend.

“I call it ‘swamp water’, ya like, no?”

“No.” Logan grumbled as he took another sip, looking back to Ororo, who now looked at him in curiosity at his soured expression, which melted the instant, he saw her worried eyes.

“So how bout you Logan, you and Ororo were gone a mighty long time.” Scott inquired and his question got Logan’s full attention.

“What’s it to ya?”

“Jus wondering…”

“Don’t, what Ro and I do or don’t do aint nobody’s business, got it?” Logan leaned in to make his point and all the others moved back a bit.

“Yeah man, whatever you say,” Scott said nervously as he quickly changed the subject. “Uh, what about you Kurt?”

“Me, feel on Jean?” Kurt simply said and the others only nodded their understanding.

*******


“So, the time-lapse, messed hair, and the fact that you’re glowing like a Christmas tree has nothing to do with you and Logan possibly making out tonight?” Jubilee asked as Ororo looked at her in mock horror, which looked unbelievable as she smiled.

“Jubes, you’re my best friend. Do you not think if that happened I would tell you?”

“No, not while we were in a room full of busy bodies, but I’ll sneak into your room later and I want details, and pictures if ya got any.” Jubilee said with a wink and a smile, as she and Ororo fell into a fit of laughter.

“No need, there is absolutely nothing to tell. We simply went for a ride.” Ororo restated as Jubilee eyed her.

“Uhmmhmm, right.”

“All right ladies and gentlemen, it has been a fun night but I think it is time we call the evening to an end.” The professor announced and gained, whines throughout the room. “Now, now none of that, if you all head up to bed now, I will consider extending our next dance, possibly longer then this one was.” He smiled as the students cheered and then filed out of the ballroom. Logan quickly made his way through the bustling crowd, fight to get to where Ororo stood near the doorway, peering through the crowd in search of him.

“Hey darlin, looking fer me?” He asked with a glint in his eye as he stood before her, appreciatively raking his eyes over her form.

“Yes, I was hoping you would walk me up to my room.” She answered coyly.

“Well, it is one of my duties now.” Logan said as he grasped her hand in his and led them towards the stairs.

“Duties, and what duties are those, exactly?” Ororo asked curiously but with a hint of laughter in her voice, as they ascended the stairs slowly, while others raced by them.

“Ya know boyfriend duties.” He answered point blankly, indulging nothing more.

“Which are?” Ororo pried further, this time poking him a bit in his ribs, eliciting a grunt and smile from Logan.

“Well, walkin ya ta yer door, openin doors fer ya and pullin out chairs, holdin yer hand,” He said and then lifted her hand to his lips for a soft kiss, which gained him a blush and smile from Ororo. “And of course beatin the crap outta anyone who so much as looks at cha.” Ororo giggled at those words, despite herself.

“Logan you do not have to beat up anyone, I have given myself to you and I shall be yours until you no longer want me.”

“Forever is a long time darlin, ya sure ya want ta make that kind of promise, cause I’ll never ‘not’ want ya.”

“Promise?” Ororo asked shyly as they now stood before her bedroom door, gaining glances and whispers from the students that happened by them.

“I can show ya better then I can tell ya.” He replied as he leaned into her, pushing her back against her door as he captured her lips into his mouth. The kiss deepened and the two lovers drowned in each other, ignoring the audience they were gathering.

“Oh get a room.” A familiar voice spoke, breaking the moment and causing both Logan and Ororo to turn, to find Jean, and Rogue standing behind them.

“Good idea,” Logan said as he reached behind Ororo, who watched him with wide eyes as he opened the door behind her, and gently pushed her backwards. He then turned back to a stunned Jean who remained in the corridor. “Thanks fer the suggestion.” He threw in a wink and then shut the door in Jean and Rogue’s faces.

“Goddess, Logan are you insane? Jean is no doubt on her way this moment to tell on us.” Ororo said in a panic and she moved back to the door, only to have Logan grip her wrist to still her.

“No she aint,” logan said as he tried pulling Ororo into another kiss, but she stopped him by placing a firm hand on his chest.

“And how can you be so sure?”

“Two reasons, one by telling she would be admitting to the entire school that us being together actually bothers her…”

“It does bother her,” Ororo replied.

“True, but she doesn’t want the entire school knowin it. Also she’s probably hidin one eye up in her room right now, and she knows that if’n she tells on me I’m gonna tell on her.” He said with a wink and a smirk on his face.

“I never realized that you knew so much about Jean.” Ororo said with a hint of jealousy as she bowed her head a bit.

“Well we were tagether fer awhile and we did…”

“I do not want to hear this.” Ororo said as she moved to her bed with her hands covering her ears.

“Fair enough, I sure as hell don’t wanna hear about yer past lovers.” Logan said as he sat on the bed beside her.

“I have no ‘past’ lovers, you were my first.” Ororo announced.

“Oh yeah,” Logan said playfully as Ororo smacked his arm, gaining a chuckle from him, and then he grew serious as he stared at her. “Well in a way yer my first too.” Logan said and Ororo arched her brow in curiosity, waiting to hear what she thought would be a lame explanation. “I never ever felt for any girl I had sex wit, tha way I feel about ya. Yer tha first.” Ororo sat simply staring at him, which kind of unnerved him. “What?”

“Logan,” She tried to speak but choked on sudden sobs as her eyes watered. “That is without a doubt the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.” She said with a smile.

“Well it’s tha truth, I love ya Ro, I really do, and it scares tha hell outta me.”

“I love you too Logan, and I too am scared, but not of you or what we have done. I regret none of it, but…” She paused not sure if she should continue.

“But what darlin?” Logan probed, wanting to know what she was thinking.

“I sometimes think that you will tire of me and leave, and it would surely break my heart.” She finally said with her eyes fixed on her hands, which sat in her lap. Logan reached out and cupped her cheek with is hand, forcing her face up so she was looking into his eyes.

“I’d never tire of ya Ro, and I sure as hell would never leave ya, not ever. Damn I wish I could tell ya how I feel about ya so you could feel it and know it was true.”

“You could show me…” Ororo suggested with a smile which Logan matched as he leaned into her.

“…Better then I can tell ya.” He finished before again capturing her soft lips into his mouth, as their tongues slowly dueled and their bodies shifted back onto the bed.

“Mmmm…No!” Ororo exclaimed bolting back upright and shoving Logan nearly to the floor. “We cannot, not here and not now.” Logan let out a growl of frustration. “Sorry but Misses Bancroft will be here any moment to check on me and I do not want to explain what you are doing here.”

“Fine I’ll hide til she leaves.”

“Logan, I do not think that we should make love again.” Ororo said as Logan looked at her in fear, anger, and pain, and then she suddenly realized what was causing it. "Tonight I mean.” She quickly added and watched the relief melt from Logan’s face. “I am afraid I do not possess your healing factor and am sure it will take days for my body to stop aching.”

“Sorry darlin, ya should have told me I was hurtin ya, I woulda stopped.”

“No, it was a good pain.”

“Is there sucha thing?” Logan asked with a chuckle.

“Before tonight I would have said no, but yes there is definitely a good kind of pain.” Ororo stated blushing slightly.

“Well our next encounter won’t be as painful, but still enjoyable.”

“Our next encounter?” Ororo questioned smiling a bit. “And when will that be?”

“Well I was just trying here darlin, but I guess I can wait until yer well. I don’t know I’ll surprise ya.” He said throwing in a wink.

“I have to be honest with you Logan, I do not see how you could ever top tonight. Everything was wonderful and perfect. Thank you.”

“I wanted ta make yer first time special fer ya.”

“Mission accomplished.” She replied as she leaned in for a kiss only to be stopped by the rattling of her bedroom door handle.

“Ororo?”

“Misses Bancroft.” Ororo whispered with wide eyes locked on to Logan’s calm one.

“Dearie why do you have the door locked?”

“Uh…Misses Bancroft I was…uh…just changing, one second please.” Ororo lied as she stood and fumbled around, and then moving to Logan, exposing her back, and he happily unzipped her. She let the offensive garment fall to the floor as she stood with just her panties on. Hurriedly she grabbed her robe on and moved to the door, swinging it open. Her heart then dropped as realization dawn as to what she had just done, she had forgotten Logan was still in the room. “Goddess! Misses Bancroft it is not what it looks like…”

“So you aren’t going to bed now? Some of the others have decided to make a night of it, or morning as it were, and they’re down watching the horror marathon, are you coming down too?” The robust older woman asked as she stood in the doorway. Ororo then turned to her bed to find the spot that Logan had just occupied seconds before empty and breathed a sigh of relief. “Oh no, I am a bit tired and I think I probably will call it a night and go to bed.”

“Alright Dearie, I’m gonna finish making the the rounds and then head off to bed myself. Night.”

“Good night.” Ororo replied as she watched the woman walk off down the corridor, she then quickly shut the door back, locking it . She moved back into the room wondering where Logan had gone.





You must login () to review.