She walked around the side of the bed. “Logan?” She whispered as she knelt down to peek under the bed. When she moved to get up she found herself being thrown back to the floor, stunned and getting the breath knocked out of her. After she got her bearings she found herself staring up into Logan’s wild eyes and smirking face.

“Did I scare ya?”

“Yes I thought that you had left.” She admitted as she playfully swatted at his arm, while she remained pinned under him.

“Without saying goodnight, never.” He said.

“So this is you saying goodnight?” Ororo asked her voice now low and husky.

“Naw, this is,” Logan slowly leaned in and captured her lips into his mouth as his fingers tangled themselves in her thick hair, pulling her closer to him. When they finally parted for breath, Ororo stood panting with her lips slightly swollen from the bruising kiss. “Goodnight darlin,” Logan said as he stood, pulling her up with him, he then backed out onto her terrace. Ororo coyly watched him with a smile on her lips, and with a wink Logan hopped over the railing and disappeared from her sight. Ororo looked after him for a few seconds before sighing heavily and then tossing her self back onto her bed.




The morning found Ororo happily humming as she walked from her room to make her way down to breakfast, she was met at the top of the stairs by her best friend.

“Good morning Ro,” Jubilee greeted.

“Yes it is Jubes, it truly is.” Ororo sang out.

“Wow, what’s got you in such a happy mood?” Jubilee asked as they walked down the staircase.

“Nothing, except it is a beautiful day,” Ororo said with a bright smile.

“Ok, now you’re definitely gonna tell me exactly what you and Logan did last night.” Jubilee demanded causing Ororo to giggle. They made their way to the cafeteria, which was bustling with students gossiping and chattering about the dance. Ororo and Jubilee fixed their food and made their way to their usual table, but was stopped when a familiar voice called out to them.

“Hey Ro!” They turned to find Logan sitting at the ‘jock’ table calling and waving to them. They looked to each other and then with a shrug they moved over to join him. “Morning darlin,” Logan greeted standing and kissing Ororo sweetly on the cheek, causing her to blush and everyone else to make kissing noises. “Move.” Logan said to Bobby who sat in the seat beside Logan.

“What, no way this is my…”

SNIKT!

“…I’ll just go sit over here then.” Bobby said as he slid down and Ororo took his seat beside Logan, and Kurt moved to allow Jubilee a seat.

“That was one hell of a dance last night, and you, what were you thinking inviting Victor Creed?” Scott asked Jubilee as everyone settled in and began scarfing down their breakfast.

“I don’t know, bad idea I know that now. I am so over the whole bad boy thing.” Jubilee said.

“Oh really, well how about a ‘blue boy’ thing?” Kurt asked causing everyone to chuckle.

“Well you are cute,” Jubilee said rubbing her hand across his cheek, invoking a deep blue blush from Kurt. “Hey then we could double date with Ro and Lo,” Jubilee added jokingly.

“Like hell,” Logan mumbled under his breath as Ororo smiled at him and then leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.

“Uhm, Mhm.” A voice cut into the camaraderie, as everyone paused and looked up to find Jean and Rogue standing before the table holding their lunch trays.

“Oh hey Jean,” Scott said as he stood and moved in for a kiss, but she held up her hand stopping him.

“Are you going to offer us a seat?” Jean asked.

“Uhm,” Scott said at a loss as he turned to the full table.

“Sorry, there’s no more room.” Jubilee said smiling and batting her eyelashes.

“There would be if you’d move,” Jean said bitterly. “And take her with you.” She threw a look to Ororo, who was not paying attention to her but laughing at something Logan had whispered in her ear.

“Well I don’t know, I’m kind of comfortable here, how bout you Ro?”

“Huh?” Ororo looked to her friend in confusion.

“The Barbie dolls would like us to move so they can sit down,” Jubilee explained.

“Sure,” Ororo said.

“No problem,” Logan added causing everyone, including Jean to stare at them in shock. “’Sides there a bigger table over there, less cramped.” Logan said as he and Ororo stood, picking up their trays.

“Yes that is much roomier.” Kurt agreed as he and Jubilee followed suit, as did Bobby, and the rest of the Jocks. All except Scott who remained at the now empty table with Jean and Rogue, who both looked disappointed and embarrassed.

“Well I guess you guys can sit down now,” Scott said. Jean simply rolled her eyes and stormed off, dropping her tray in the bin on her way out, with Rogue close on her heels. Scott shrugged and then joined his friends at their new, larger, table.




“That bitch,” Jean said as she leaned against some lockers. “Did you see her, the way she was hanging all over Logan.”

“Don’t tell me yer jealous suga, you were the one ta dump him, remember..”

“Yeah but I didn’t expect him to date her. And when the hell did ‘she’ become miss. Popular?”

“Guess it comes with going out with Logan, he is the most popular guy in school, not to mention the hottest, and he’s the captain of the Football team,”

“I know, I know, but he was so not in my league. I mean Scott’s cute too, and his family is filthy rich, Logan doesn’t even have a family.”

“Ok, so why are ya stressing over him goin out wit Ororo?”

“Cause I think she thinks she better then me, or at least as good as me now that she’s got my ex. So I gotta show her that she isn’t.”

“And jus how ya plan on doin that suga?”

“Simple I’ll just have to take Logan back,” Jean said with a sly smile, which Rogue matched with her own.




Logan walked Ororo to her first class and they paused at the doorway and several nosy classmates stared as they made their way into the classroom.

“So, here we are.” Ororo said smiling shyly.

“Yeah, here we are.” Logan repeated and he stared at her hungrily, causing her to smack at his arms.

“Guess I should go inside.” Ororo said turning to the door only to have Logan grasp her hand and pull her to him.

“Ya got five more minutes.” He stated as she arched her brow at him.

“To do what exactly?” Ororo asked and Logan in reply pulled her into a tight embrace and covered her mouth with his own.

“Uhmmmhm.” A voice cleared behind them and they quickly parted to find Ororo’s math teacher staring at them. “I think you should be heading to class now Mr. Logan.”

“Ah, yes ma’am.” Logan said bowing his head a bit while rubbing his hand on the back of his neck.

“So, say goodbye to Miss Munroe and head to class,” The teacher said and Logan instinctively moved in on Ororo, who stood wide-eye, not believing he was going to kiss her again in front of her teacher. “Without spit swapping, Mr. Logan.” The teacher said sternly now folding her arms across her chest, and Logan openly showed his dislike to her suggestion by glaring at her.

“I shall see you later Logan,” Ororo quickly intervene seeing the look in Logan’s eyes, and hoping to defuse the situation. She then turned and headed into the class with the teacher right behind her. Ororo nearly fell over after smacking into something solid, but before she hit the floor, strong arms wrapped around her waist.

“Whoa, I gotcha.” A deep voice spoke.

“Oh, I apologize for not watching where I was going.” She quickly said as she looked up at her savior, who in turn smiled warmly at her. She was struck by his rugged good looks, and found herself blushing and looking down coyly.

“That’s alright, you didn’t hurt me.” He said flashing her another smile. “You have beautiful eyes.” He said stunning her a bit no one ever complimented her, no one except Logan.

“Thank you,” She replied as she swiftly moved to her seat, with his eyes intensely following her.

“Ah, yes the Professor told me that I was to expect a new student,” The teacher said in greeting. “You must be…”

“Forge, my friends call me Forge.”

“Very well then, Forge. You can take any empty seat.” She said and he headed toward the back of the room. “Class we have a new student, his name is Forge, and I want you to make him feel welcome. Ororo looked up from her book to find that the new student had taken the seat right beside her.

“Hello again,” He whispered to her and she smiled and lowered her head, letting her hair hide her face.

“Ororo, would please share your book with Forge, just for today?” The teacher asked.

“Yes ma’am.” She answered as she slid her book closer to the edge of the desk. Forge moved his desk closer.

“Thank you Ororo,” The teacher said and then turned to the board and began her lesson.

“Yes, thank you Ororo.” Forge said sending her a wink.




The normal 45-minute class seemed to go on forever in Ororo’s mind. She had spent the entire time hiding her face and avoiding Forge’s eyes, which watched her shamelessly. As the bell rang and everyone hurried to pack and Leave, Ororo sighed in relief.

“Thank you Ororo,” Forge said softly as he leaned in closer to her, she jumped back a bit startled.

“Uhm…you are welcome, Forge.” She said with a weak smile. She then stood and rushed from the classroom door, where Jubilee stood waiting for her.

“Whoa who’s the new hottie?” Jubilee asked as Ororo grasped her arm and rushed them down the hallway

“New student, his name is Forge. You should introduce yourself, I think you two would get along great.” Ororo said as they walked. When they turned a corner heading towards their lockers, Ororo spotted Logan and her face lit up, and when Logan looked at her and smiled her legs turned to mush and she found herself leaning on Jubilee for support.

“Hey darlin,” Logan spoke as he reached out and grasped Ororo’s hand, lifting it to his lips and kissing it softly.

“Hey,” She replied with a goofy smile on her lips.

“I’ve missed ya,” He announced as he twirled her and locked his arms around her waist, pressing her back against his chest and nuzzling her neck.

“Missed me, you saw me less than an hour ago,”

“Yea, but I miss you every second.”

“Awww,” Ororo cooed as she leaned her head back for a kiss, which Logan obliged her with.

“Oh Brother,” Jubilee said rolling her eyes at the kissing couple.

“Hey Roro!” A deep, rough voice called out sending a chill throughout Ororo’s body, which got even cold when she looked up and saw Logan’s expression as he looked at the approaching boy. “Hey,” Forge stopped in front of the three students, and Jubilee took a step back knowing that things could get messy, and most likely would if Logan felt threaten, and the look on his face made her take another step back.

“Uh, hey Forge,” Ororo stuttered. “Logan, Jubilee this is ah, Forge. He is a new student here.”

“Hey,” Forge greeted extending his hand to Logan, who in turned snorted like a bull. The two stared each other down briefly and then Jubilee quickly stepped in grasping Forge’s hand.

“Hey there, Forge is it, that’s an unusual name, I like it.”

“Thanks,” He turned to the small-framed girl. “Jubilee huh? Well that’s an unusual name too, I like it.” Jubilee smiled as she stepped back to her spot. “Uhm, Roro I just wanted to return your book, you forgot it, and thanks for sharing with me.” He said as he held out the book, which Logan quickly snatched up. Ororo looked on warily.

“You are welcome,” She said with an apologetic smile.

“So you’re Logan, Captain of the Football team,” Forge asked as Logan gave him a suspicious glare. “I saw all the trophies.” Forge answered Logan’s unasked question. “I was the captain at my old school.”

“Good fer you.” Logan said coldly as his grip around Ororo’s waist tightened much to her discomfort.

“Tryouts are coming up for next season, think I’ll try out, maybe make the team, maybe even captain.” Forge said with a smile, which Logan matched at hearing the challenge.

“Oh it’ll be fun ta have ya try it.” Logan said with a sneer as the two continued to stare one another down.

“I’m just saying watch out, cause I just may take your place,” Forge said while letting his eyes rake over Ororo, which did not go unnoticed by Logan, nor Ororo.

SNIKT!

“Whoa,” Forge gasped with wide-eyes as he stared at the blades that were pierced through Logan’s hands. “What the hell…”

“Come on Forge, let me show ya around, help you to your next class,” Jubilee said as she grasped his arm and rushed him off in the opposite direction.

“Yes, Logan we too should be heading to our next class,” Ororo said placing a calming hand against his chest, hoping to aleve the rage she saw in his eyes and posture. Logan simply stared after Forge and Jubilee, his breaths coming in pants. “Logan,” Ororo called to him her voice laced with what Logan picked up as fear and he instantly retracted his claws and closed his eyes and mind to the rage, calming himself.

“Yeah, let’s go darlin.” He said as he grasped her hand firmly and headed down the hall towards their English class.

“Are you ok?” She asked in concern.

“Yeah, but I don’t like that guy Forge, and I definitely don’t like tha way he was looking at ya.”

“Why Logan are you jealous?” Ororo asked playfully, smiling at him.

“I just aint in ta sharing Darlin, never have been.”

“Good, because I do not wish to be shared, I mean can you imagine how tiring that would be, being passed back and forth?” Ororo said in a serious tone, and after a moment’s pause Logan looked at her in surprise.

“What?”

“Just kidding, I am a one man kind of girl, and you are the one and only man I want.”

“Oh yeah,” Logan said stopping them just outside the class, and pushing her against the wall.

“Yeah,”

“Glad ta know, cause I feel the same,” He said as he leaned in and gave her a slow sensual kiss, which ended when he bell rang.

“You are a one man kind of girl too?” Ororo asked with a giggle, which got louder when Logan playfully growl and chased her into the room.





You must login () to review.