“First I want to state that I was once your age…” The Professor began as he spoke to the two teenagers, slumping in the sofa in front of him, as they all sat in the study. “And I remember what it was like when my hormones kicked in, and I started noticing the opposite sex.

“Oh Goddess,” Ororo gasped as her eyes widened in fear. “Professor, please tell me you are not giving us the ‘sex talk’. She asked her eyes now pleading.

“I think it would be appropriate.” The Professor said.

“And a little late in the day.” Logan grumbled as he sat with his arms folded across his chest.

“Nonetheless, you two still should be told about the consequences there are once you become sexually active. You do use protection I pray?”

“Well, sort of…” Ororo answered in honesty and saw the disappointment in the Professor face. “We have only done ‘it’ twice and I do take birth-control.”

“Ororo getting pregnant isn’t the only thing you have to be concerned with, there are also STD’s.”

“I aint got no STD’s, couldn’t get’m even if I wanted ta. I got an overactive immune system remember?” Logan said a bit pissed at the assumption he would give Ororo an STD.

“Yes, ‘you’ do Logan but what about other guys…” The Professor began only to have Logan swiftly cut him off with a sneer and glare.

“What other guys, there aint gonna be no other guys, ever.” He said plainly, stunning the Professor speechless. “I’ve Claimed Ro as mine and she’s claimed me, and there aint no ‘others’ in the equation.”

“I think you are a bit young yet for such a commitment.”

“Good thing we weren’t considering what you think when we made the commitment.” Logan grumbled again folding his arms across his chest.

“Logan,” Ororo spoke to him calmly, placing her hand on his arm to calm him, she then turned to the Professor. “Professor, Logan and I love each other, and we are not too young to know how that feels, to want to be together, always. I do not see that changing anytime soon.”

“Of course not Ororo, no one is implying that your feelings are not geinune, but you have a few years yet to decide if Logan truly is the one you want to be with forever.”

“He is, I know it I feel it in every fiber of my being, my very soul.” Ororo proclaimed as she stared at Logan with a goofy grin on her face, which he matched with one of his own.

“I see,” The professor said, watching the two in concern.




“Only two more classes left before school is officially over, Yes!” Jubilee exclaimed from her seat at the Jock’s table, housing the usual occupants, Scott, Kirk, Gambit, Logan and Ororo cuddling and kissing, Bobby, and the newest resident Forge.

“Ja, I can hardly wait, I get to go home for the summer.” Kirk stated with a bright smile. “How about the rest of you, what do you have planned?”

“Me, I’ll spend a lot of time hanging out around the pool.” Jubilee said.

“Makin love around tha pool.” Logan countered, causing Ororo to giggle, being the only one to hear his comment.

“Getting a lot of sleep.” Scott threw in.

“Getting no sleep.” Logan added wiggling his brows at Ororo, invoking another giggle.

“A lot of shopping,” Jubilee said.

“A lot of fu…”

“LOGAN!” Ororo exclaimed, swatting at his arm playfully.

“What, I was gonna say ‘fun’, a lot of fun.” He said with a sly grin.

“Yeah right.” Ororo said shaking her head as she stood and gathered up her tray, which Logan, who stood up beside her, quickly took from her. “Better get to our next class Jubes.”

“Aww, do we have to?”

“The sooner we do, the sooner it will be over and then we can start our summer vacation.” Ororo pointed out and Jubilee smiled at her words.

“You’re so right, lets go.” She said grabbing Ororo’s arm and pulling her towards the door, breaking the kiss Ororo and Logan had just started.

“See ya afta class darling.” Logan called after her and she nodded just before disappearing around the corner.

~Logan,~

The Professor’s voice filled Logan’s head and he growled at the sudden intrusion.

“Chuck, I’ve told ya not ta be poking around in my head like that, ring a bell or something first.”

~I apologize Logan, but there is something of grave importance that I shall need your help with, come to my office please.~

“Fine, be there in a sec.” Logan spoke aloud as the other’s stared at him in confusion. “Chuck wants me,” He answered their unspoken question. “Hey Blue boy, if ya see Ro afta class tell her I’ll be a little later then I expected, I’m sure Chuck’s gonna have me out for awhile.” Logan said as he stalked off.

“Sure think Logan, no problem." Kirk said looking after his Idol, which was Logan as he walked from the room. “I can’t believe he calls the Professor, Chuck, he’s so cool.”




“Is something the matter Professor?” Ororo asked as she cautiously entered his office and then blinked in surprise at the figure standing there as she walked in. “Aunt Kimyra.”

“Ororo, it is so good to see you.” The robust Black woman spoke with a strong Kenyan accent.

“What are you doing here, has something happened back home; Tyreek and Ju~mala.” Ororo asked moving to her Aunt in a panic as a rush of fear tugged at her heart.

“No, nothing has happened all is well back home, except everyone is missing you child, which is why I came.”

“I do not understand.”

“I have come to take you home for the Summer.”

“Home, you mean Kenya?” Ororo asked her heart thumping and mouth suddenly dry.

“Is that not where you come from?” Her Aunt asked. “Goddess, we sent you here to broaden your mind among other thing, but it seems you have grown a bit dense.” Her aunt chuckled in jest.

“For how long?”

“Well how long is your vacation?”

“Two and a half months.” The Professor spoke up.

“Plenty of time to get reacquainted I’d say.” Aunt Kimyra exclaimed as she pulled Ororo into a tight embrace. When she released Ororo she could sense a great sadness in her. “What’s the matter child, the Professor told me you were excited about coming home for the summer, so I came all this way, are you not happy?” Ororo shot stunned and betrayed eyes towards the Professor, she couldn’t understand why he would call her Aunt and tell her lies. She then turned back to her aunt and threw her a brave smile.

“Of course I am happy, I have missed you and the others so. But…”

“But what child?”

“I should say goodbye to all my friends before I leave.”

“Of course.”

“And I’ll introduce you to someone very special to me, someone I love dearly.” Ororo said beaming with pride, knowing her Aunt would treat Logan like family, welcoming him into the fold. “His name is Logan…”

“Ah, Ororo I’m afraid Logan is away at the moment, and he shall not be back before your flight, which leaves in a couple of hours. You’ll only have just enough time to pack what you’ll need.”

“Gone but…” It was then realization stuck, and Ororo saw clearly what was going on.

~~You planned this.~~ She accused mentally, her face never betraying her as she stared up at her Aunt who was speaking to them about the plans she had for them when they got back to Kenya. ~~You sent Logan away because you knew my Aunt was coming to get me, why? Did you not think I would return with her if Logan had been here? She is my elder and if she had requested it I would have gone home willingly.~~

~Yes, but would Logan have been so willing to let you go?~ The Professor questioned, they both knew that he wouldn’t have. ~I am sorry for my backhand tactics Ororo, but I think this is for the best. You and Logan need time apart to figure out all that has transpired between you in the past months. To see if it is as real as you think it is.~

~~It is real, to Logan and I, we do not need time to figure anything out, and you are gravely mistaken if you think distance will change how we feel.~~

“So, we better get you packed, we’ve got a long flight ahead of us, but you can fill me in on this Logan, I bet he is a handsome devil, you have Pictures?” Kimyra’s voice boomed in breaking their link. Ororo smiled and nodded to the question as she lead her aunt from the room, but before she closed the door the Professor reached out to her again.

~I am only thinking of what’s best for you, both of you…~

~~Go to hell.~~ Was hissed in his mind as the door closed.





You must login () to review.