Xavier Institute
Westchester, New York
War Room/ 4am


“Sorry for early morning disturbance.” Xavier said, glancing at the X-Men lining the table. He had mentally summoned them minutes ago and most were still in their nightclothes. “I received this surveillance video footage only moments ago,” He turned on the large flat screen wall mounted TV, pressing play on the remote in his hand. “After you see what I’m about to show you, you’ll understand the urgency.”
The teams looked at the screen watching as a young girl in a long coat crossed a nearly empty parking lot. She was moving swiftly, when suddenly she was attacked by three men, shoving her to the ground. The black and white imagery made it hard to make out specific details, but it appeared some sort of light or energy was emitted from the girl, making her attackers back up.
“A mutant.” Cyclops said, stating the obvious.
On screen a dark shadow came into view, moving with fluid grace, blades glinting under the parking lamps as it leaped into the fray.
“Wolverine,” Jean said softly, glancing at Storm from the corner of her eyes. Storm remained passively silent, watching her husband on screen. The only reaction she gave was a subtle flinch when one of the thugs shot Wolverine repeatedly.
The fight was over in a matter of seconds, Wolverine taking the girl and moving off camera. The footage continued to roll and Xavier sped it up until as a group of armed men came on screen, and the X-Men watched in silence as they shot the unconscious men in their heads. Though not in any uniform they appeared to be military of some sort.
Xavier clicked off the monitor, swiveling his chair to face his students. “I believe the men work for Colonel Wraith. I‘ve picked up his psychic signature in the area.”
There was a long, silent tension in the air at the mention of that man’s name.
“How’d you get the tape?” Scott asked.
“I have many sources,” Xavier said cryptically. “I’ve scanned the young woman’s mind, her name is Jubilation Lee, a runaway. I can not locate Wolverine, but I sense that she is still with him.” Xavier’s somber eyes met Storm’s blue ones. “I’m sending a team. The Colonel is close to them.”
Storm slowly rose to her feet. “My guys, suit up.” She glanced at Scott. “I’m taking this one.”
Cyclops gave a nod, the ruby flashing in his visor. “You have the lead, Red team will be right behind you.” He stood as well, surprising her with his easy acceptance.
Gambit reached for Storm as she passed him. “Padnat?”
She gave him a dark smile over her shoulder. “Step to it, Labeau, I need you, partner.” She squeezed his hand as she headed for the door. “Let’s go say howdy to Wraith.”
Alison rubbed her sleepy eyes, yawning. “Can we grab a coffee before we go stomping bad-guy booty?”


Outside Los Angeles, California
West Coast Palms Motel
Room 3A


Wolverine bolted upright in the chair he was currently, uncomfortably, sleeping in. Something was wrong. He raised his head, sniffing. There was a faint scent of apples in the air, from the kid on the small twin bed, and the acrid scent of Kevlar and ammo. Fuck.
He moved silently towards the bed. “Pst. Kid, wake up.” He shook her shoulder.
“Nnggnn…”
“Wake. Up.” he shoved her.
“Wh-wha..?”
He clamped his hand over her mouth. “Sh.” He handed her her coat, cocking his head, listening.
“Get down, kid!” Wolverine was moving in front of Jubilee, sensing the soldiers before they appeared from the shadows, busting through the door and windows, weapons drawn. Wolverine was in motion instantly, he never stopped, never slowed, attacking ruthlessly, each move blending in with the next. His claws sinking into flesh through Kevlar, slashing throats and separating limbs. It was a terrifying display of devastation. He was doing what he did best and, judging from the feral smile on his face, having the time of his life. As the last soldier fell Wolverine paused, barely breaking a sweat, crimson dripping from his claws.
“Wolverine!” Jubilee was beside him a fraction of a second too late to stop the killing. She gasped, “You killed them!”
Wolverine growled. “Ya think they woulda given us any mercy? Do ya think they‘ll hesitate ta use those guns in their hands? Cuz they won‘t. This is war, little girl, and in war there are casualties. Now get down and listen ta me before ya become one.”
“Come out, come out wherever you are.” A low voice taunted from the darkness outside.
Wolverine shoved Jubilee behind him, placing his body in front of hers. “Stay.” he commanded. He edged towards the open door, peering into the night. Wraith stood on the back of a truck, smiling. He lobbed a grenade across the pavement, it’s tink-tink on the ground echoing in Wolverine’s ears. He twisted back towards Jubilee, shouting for her to, “Move!”
“You just told me to stay!” She shouted back, grunting as his arms closed around her, protecting her from the fiery blast that blew them through the rear wall of their room and down an embankment into a shallow stream.
“…Wolverine?” Jubilee slowly lifted her head, her ears ringing from the explosion. She spat out a mouthful of mud and grass. She looked down, a scream in her throat. Wolverine lay face down in the shallow stream, his back blown apart, silver skeleton revealed in several places, the smell of charred flesh turning her stomach. “Ohgodohgodohgodohgod!!” She tried to flip him, but he weighed a ton. “C’mon, Wolvie…” She heard voices along the embankment top, and flashes of light. They were coming. Whoever these assholes were, they were coming. “Ok, I don’t know CPR or medicine, hell I don’t even have a bandaid, but if you can get shot like a dozen times and be fine, this should be no problem. Huh? Come on!” She was shaking him frantically. “Wolvie!”
“...Kid.” Wolverine rolled, his skin hissing as it hit the water, steam rising from his burnt back. “Run.”
Jubilee looked up the grassy embankment, seeing shadowy figures moving towards them, the sound of dogs barking. She grabbed his arm. “Get up.”
“Go!” he ordered. “They’re after me. Run.”
“I’m not leaving you!” She tugged on his arm, splashing in the water.
Wolverine rolled to his knees, wincing at the stinging in his back. He could feel the familiar itch as his body repaired itself, skin covering tissue, veins reshaping, blood flowing. In the distance he heard the whump-whump-whump of approaching choppers. Fuck.
“Let’s go.” He stood, crouched low, moving through the longer grass. Jubilee almost cried with relief. She followed closely, watching in mild fascination as the skin over his back pulled itself together, first red, then pink, then matching the golden tone of the rest of him.
“Who are those guys?” she whispered.
They had only gone a short distance when Wolverine stopped, sniffing the air. Shitshitshitshitshit.
A helicopter hovered a short distance away, Wrath was leaning from the open hatch, bringing up a gun.
Wolverine swore obscenely as he felt a needle pierce the skin directly above his heart. He felt the deep penetration, the immediate release of some chemical into his blood.
“Wolverine!” Jubilee cried in distress, ripping the dart from his chest.
Wolverine grunted, his knees giving way and he splashed into the mud, his breathing labored. Poison. Fast acting too, his healing factor wasn’t touching it yet.
Wraith was practically clapping with joy. Water and weeds sprayed and splashed as the chopper lowered further, allowing Wraith to hop out, approaching them with a sick smile on his face, two soldiers following. “Wolverine.” Wraith grinned. “Hurts don’t it? Cornelius designed that just for you.”
Cornelius? That guy was real?
Wraith gave Jubilee a disdainful look. “Who’s the pup?”
“Back off, Captain Kangaroo before I unleash some serious hurting on you,” Jubilee warned.
Wraith raised his gun at her. “This aught to be interesting.”
“N-no.” Wolverine grunted. He could feel the thick poison seeping through his body, crawling through his organs, his muscles clenching to the snapping point, the pain excruciating.
“You want to keep her?” Wraith looked amused. “Never say I didn’t do anything for you.” He waved the other two soldiers forward. “Bring her.”
Jubilee tried to cling to his arm, ignoring the gun barrels pointed directly in her face. “Wolverine!!” She screamed as they dragged her away.
“Kid…” Wolverine’s world went dark.
Blackbird
High in the Sky

“She looks intense,” Kitty whispered, pretending to check her boots, bending to whisper to Ali.
“She is.”
“Wraith? That guy scares the crap out of me. I mean, it’s like he takes pleasure in pain. Like it’s all a big game to him.”
“Ja.” Kurt whispered from the seat behind. “Are we ready to face him again?”
Ali smirked. “We last engaged Wraith in the middle of East bumblefuck and had our asses collectively handed to us. This time he doesn‘t know we‘re coming, and judging from the look on Storm’s face, the game’s a bit different now. The stakes are higher and I thinks she’s aiming to win.”
“I am.” Storm gave them a look over her shoulder, a half smile on her face. “Next time, try shutting off your comm., Kitty.”
Kitty glanced up guiltily. “Right.”
Storm looked over at Scott who was piloting the plane. “How long?”
“We’re getting close.”
“Wait.” Jean held up her hand. She had her eyes closed, receiving a telepathic message from the Professor. Her green eyes shot open. “Wraith has them.” She flipped on the navigation system, bringing up California highway maps. “They’re on the move.”
Cyclops banked the jet, pushing it as fast as it would go. Storm unclasped her belt, moving to the back of the plane. “Gambit, with me.”

California
Deserted Highway

Wolverine blinked several times, feeling like he’d been hit by a truck. The ground was rumbling beneath him, increasing the feeling of nausea he had.
“’Bout time.”
He turned his head slowly towards the voice. Jubilee was sitting across from him, her back pressed against the bars of the cage they inhabited, her arms crossed on top of her bent knees. They were caged on the back of an open flatbed truck, traveling down a highway in the middle of the night, helicopters on either side, a semi in front of them and a line of jeeps behind them. Wraith wasn’t messing around.
“How long I been out?”
Jubilee shrugged. “An hour or so.” She moved towards him. “How’re you feeling?”
“Like shit.”
“Well, you look it.”
Wolverine sat up, pressing one hand to his head. Whatever was in that dart had been potent, damn near killing him. He stood slowly, the wind whipping his face, slashing at the bars, only to be rewarded with the clang of adamantium on adamantium. Caged. Again. “Raaaaurrggghhh!!”
He flung himself against the bars, his fury uncontrollable. Caged! He slashed again, teeth gnashing as he swore, violently, angrily.
“Wolverine?” Jubilee backed herself into a corner of the cage, fearful of the anger she felt coming from the man who’d saved her life. “Wolvie?”
He turned towards her, out of breath and snarling.
“You’re scaring me.” she said quietly.
Wolverine shook himself, his anger still there, but buried under his concern for the firecracker girl that refused to leave him to save herself. “Sorry, kid.”
She glanced at the helicopters pacing the trucks. “These are bad guys, huh?”
“Very.”
“We’re going to die, aren’t we?”
“No.” He crouched beside her. “We’ll get through this, kid.”
She threw herself into his arms. Wolverine was momentarily stunned, then closed his arms around her slight frame, rubbing his hand along her back. “It’s okay, kiddo.”
Wolverine watched as the scenery began to change, the desert greeting them with cacti and tumble weeds, they were headed east, through Nevada. Absently he rubbed the band around his finger. The action didn’t go unnoticed by Jubilee, but she remained silent, curious, but silent.
There was no one around for miles, the long road stretching in front and behind them. He sat patiently, watching and waiting. He knew why the cage was on an open truck, so that Wraith could watch them from his chopper. The man delighted in torment and suffering. Sick fucker. Wolverine raised one fisted hand, a lone claw extended.
Without warning the two helicopters alongside the truck veered off and the jeeps pulled up, closing ranks. Wolverine glanced up, moving to the bars. Two black crotch rocket cycles sped past, the riders clad in black, dark helmets on their heads, crouched low over the handle bars, kicking up dirt as they flew by, criss crossing each other directly in front of the truck, passing scant inches apart. Soldiers in the jeeps opened fire on the cycles. Wolverine moved again, following the cycles with his eyes. The rider of the lead bike pulled out a hook on a long black tether, then speeding up, tilted the cycle, sliding underneath the semi, the rider’s left knee grazing the pavement, hooking the rear axle before emerging from the other side. Wolverine swore. There was only one person he knew that could drive like that. “’Ro.”
“Come again?” Jubilee stood beside him, her dark hair whipping in the wind.
Wolverine glanced down at her. “Remember that school I was telling ya about?”
“Yeah,” she gave him a questioning look.
“Well, yer about ta meet the faculty.”
Jubilee’s eyes widened.
There was a high pitched screech and the Blackbird soared overhead.
*BAMF*
“Hi, Wolverine.”
“Ahh!!” Jubilee screamed.
“Easy, kid.” Wolverine grinned at Kurt. “Elf.” He nudged Jubilee towards him. “Take her first.”
Kurt wrapped strong arms around Jubilee. “Hold on to me, freundin.”
Jubilee glanced at Wolverine. “Trust him, kid. The fuzzy elf is a good guy.”
Jubilee looked at Kurt and smiled. “Okay.”
*BAMF*
“Whoo! What a rush!” Jubilee exclaimed as they appeared on the Blackbird.
“Are you injured?” Warren asked immediately.
Jubilee waved him away, looking out the window at the still caged Wolverine. Soldiers were firing around the cage, mainly at the two motorcycles weaving in and out from between the vehicles.
In the cage Wolverine was swearing, becoming increasingly agitated over how close the shots were coming to the cycles. A flash of pink phosphorous and a series of small explosions told who the other rider was, not that Wolverine hadn’t already known.
Storm decelerated, taking the tether attached to the semi and running it back to Gambit. He tied the rope around the handle bars of his bike. Storm matched his speed, staying alongside him as he placed his hands on the gas tank of his bike, charging it until it glowed bright. When he was ready they’d only have a moment and the timing had to be perfect or the others would be scraping him and Stormy off the pavement with spatulas.
“Whaychya doin’, Storm?” Wolverine muttered from the cage.
*BAMF*
“Ready?”
Wolverine turned and as he did scarlet sprayed across his face as a bullet tore through Kurt’s chest. “Elf!!” He caught the other man before he hit the bottom of the cage. “Elf!”
“Storm, Nightcrawler is hit!” Ali came over the comm.
Storm glanced over her shoulder, seeing Wolverine lowering a limp Kurt to the floor of the cage. She turned her head again, catching sight of the sniper in the helicopter, his barrel swiveling towards Gambit.
“Gambit! Now!” Storm braked, her rear tire elevating behind her.
Gambit released the tank, flipping back from the bike. He felt hands catch him under his arms and then he was soaring into the sky, watching as the elastic tether recoiled, bringing the glowing bike crashing into the semi, the explosion huge, jackknifing the truck and taking out several jeeps. The progression stopped, the vehicles halting.
Storm and Gambit hit the ground running. Wraith’s private army was arming themselves, and moving towards the flatbed that housed the adamantium cage. Storm snapped off her helmet, yanking it from her head and swinging it into the face of one of the armed men, cracking his nose and sending him flying. She threw it at another and as he dodged it her foot lashed out, breaking his jaw. She yanked the rifle from his hands, throwing it to Gambit who charged it and tossed it towards the other men causing them to separate and dive to avoid being blown to bits.
She leapt onto the flat bed, her heart pounding at the sight of her fallen friend and her husband. She was giving the cage a once over when he spoke to her. “It’s adamantium. Ya ain’t cutting us out.”
Storm moved around the cage silently, ignoring him, despite the wrenching pain and longing hearing his voice caused. All cages had a door…there! She slid her lock picking kit from her pants pocket, the door swinging open a moment later. “Warren,” she called into her headset. “Get down here and collect Crawler. He looks bad. Cyclops?”
“Yeah?”
“I need a wrecking ball to take out the rest of those jeeps.”
“Colossus coming down.”
Wolverine kept his hand over Kurt’s wound but his gaze rested on Storm. He was devastated by the sight of her. She stood tall, dressed all in black, the leather of her black duster slapping her legs as she moved, her long hair wild about her exotic face. “’Ro.” Her name was out of his mouth in a gentle growl. God, he had missed her.
She wasn’t looking at him, but up at the Bird. A glint of silver in the night followed by a earth shaking thwooom! Announcing Colossus‘s arrival, creating a small crater and effectively dismantling the last of the ground vehicles. Soldiers scrambled, firing at him, but Colossus’s steel skin deflected the bullets and his metal brows drew together in an irritated scowl. He swatted the men away like pesky insects.
Warren swooped into the cage carrying a stretcher, moving to Wolverine and Kurt. “Help me get him on.”
Whumpwhupwhumpwhumpwhump.
The helicopters were lowering, preparing to fire. Ororo caught sight of Wraith in the cockpit and her eyes began to glow. “Get clear!” She took to the air.
“Storm!” Wolverine reached for her but she was gone.
Storm hovered in front of the two helicopters, there noses down as the flew towards her, blades whirring. She used her winds to lead them away from the flatbed, away from where Warren was attaching the stretcher holding Kurt to cables, ensuring her friend’s safe retrieval.
Wraith spoke through a bullhorn. “These babies are insulated against lightening, Storm girl.”
Storm smiled sweetly. “You think that’s all I’m packing?” Clouds thickened, the temperature dropping, snow flurries swirling through the air. She raised her hands high, summoning the elements that were hers and hers alone to control. Her hair whirled, snapping to and fro, her eyes glowing brightly.
Whumpwhumpwhumpwhumpwhump. The helicopters were getting closer.
Storm grit her teeth, concentrating. Ice began to form around the rotor, caking along the blades of each machine. Wind howled and the flurries turned to heavy flakes of sleet and snow.
Whump-whump-whump-whump-whump.
“Wraith.” She pulled every ounce of rage she had for the man up from her gut, pushing it down onto the helicopters. “You die today.”
Whump…whump….whump…whu…
The blades stopped spinning, the helicopters floundering in the air, tumbling to the ground. The fiery flare should have been rewarding but she felt empty. She lowered herself to the ground, summoning rain to extinguish the flames. All around her lay the wreckage of military vehicles, soldiers groaning, defeated. Today the X-Men were victorious, but for Storm the victory felt hollow. She hated the idea of killing, but Wraith had to be put down.
Sighing she turned away from the wreckage, towards the truck where Gambit stood waiting for her. Gambit and Wolverine. She felt her throat tighten at the sight of him standing there, bare chested and in tattered jeans, but still unimaginably appealing to her.
“Stormy!!” Gambit was yelling at her and Wolverine was rushing forward. Too late she realized someone was moving behind her.
“Bitch.” Wraith wrapped one burnt arm around her neck, pressing the barrel of a smoldering pistol to her head. “Stand back, Wolverine.” Wraith tightened his arm. “I’ll blow her head off, you know I will.”
“Then yer dead,” Wolverine snarled.
“Yes, but so is she. I don’t see you thinking that’s a fair trade, so stay put.”
“Take yer hands off my wife!”
Wraith chuckled. “Wife? Well, well, isn’t that a pleasant surprise. You’re far more valuable than I thought you were.” He jostled his arm around her neck. He gave Wolverine a cold look. “Never thought you’d get married again, considering what happened the first time, eh, James?”
Wolverine gave Wraith a dark look. “What did you call me?”
Wraith chuckled. “What’s the matter Jimmy? Can’t remember? Aww, too bad.” He moved the gun from Storm’s temple, pointing it at Wolverine. “There’s a spot on your body that’s not bonded. Did you know that? Want me to show you where?” He cocked the hammer.
“Why do you Americans always talk so much?”
“Yeeaaasrrrggh!” Wraith released Storm, writhing in pain, the glowing end of Betsy’s psi-blade protruding from his forehead. She had snuck up stealthily, never giving herself away, moving with unparalleled ninja skill.
Storm gave Betsy a grateful smile. “Took you long enough.”
“Sorry, Stormy, sudden blizzard slowed us down,” Ali said with a smile, coming up behind them. “So what do we do with drool boy now?” She looked down at Wraith who was in fact seizing and thrashing, saliva bubbling from his lips.
“We take drool boy to the Professor. Maybe he can pick up some information about Weapon X.” Storm glanced at Betsy. “Unless, of course, you fried him.”
Betsy shrugged. “His brain is toast, but perhaps Xavier can find some salvageable pieces in there.”
Storm nodded. “Cyclops, that all right with you?” she asked into her comm.
“Fine. Good work today team.”
“Status on my Crawler?”
“Stable. Weak, but stable.” Jean came over the line. “If Wolverine’s free could someone tell him Jubilee is…what are you? Oh yes…tweeking out.”
“Oh, my God! Wolvie! That was so awesome!!” A highly excited voice came over the comm. link.
Gambit raised one eyebrow. “Wolvie?”
“Can it, Cajun.” Wolverine snapped, still staring at Storm. She refused to look at him and though he couldn’t blame her, it was killing him.
“Embrasse mon tcheue.”
Storm pulled a set of zip ties from her pants side zipper, pulling Wraith’s hands behind his back and securing him. “Peter, if you don’t mind.” She stepped back, allowing Colossus to hurl Wraith over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. “Okay, team. Let’s go home.”

Xavier Institute
Westchester, New York
Boathouse/ Late night

Wolverine moved around the house, his hands clenching and unclenching, his knuckles itching to release his claws in his agitation. She’d moved out. He had realized this shortly after entering their home when they’d returned from California. She was gone from their home, taking only her individual items, nothing that they had gotten together. He growled furiously. He should have grabbed her as soon as the plane had landed. She hadn’t flown in the Blackbird, instead, soaring alongside it.
Immediately after their arrival there had been a debriefing, but Storm hadn’t been there. Kurt had been rushed to surgery, and Ororo had gone with him, as well as Kitty and Ali. Xavier had gone to work on Wraith’s mind following Cyclops’s rundown. Wolverine on the other hand had helped Jubilee get settled into one of the student dorms. The kid was spunky as all get out, a million questions, adjusting to her new circumstances easily, showing an adaptability that came from years on the street.
“Wow, this place! You weren’t kidding when you said it was a mansion! Oh, wow!” She had paused in the lobby, taking in the high arched ceilings, and expensive paintings. “I can really stay?” she’d whispered.
Wolverine had put his arm around her. “You bet.”
In her room she had thrown herself on the full sized bed, bouncing and squealing. Wolverine handed her a pad of paper and a pencil. “What’s this?”
“Make a list of some items ya want ta add ta yer room. Chuck gives ya five hundred bucks ta make the place yer own.”
Jubilee’s mouth dropped open. “Five hundred bucks?” She began to scribble like mad on the paper.
He had stayed with her for most of the day, giving her a tour of the house, taking her around the estate. When she asked where he stayed he’d walked her to the boathouse, and upon entering he knew Ororo had been long removed from the place.
Jubilee had wandered around, again asking a hundred questions. In the kitchen she had found a shattered photo on the floor. It was the Vegas wedding snapshot. She had picked it up carefully, studying the photo closely.
“So the chick who saved our butts…?”
“Storm.”
“You’re married?”
“Hnh.”
“Riiiight.” Jubilee put the photo down. “Ok then, what do you want to talk about? What kind of things do you like?”
“Beer.” Wolverine had said. “I really like beer.”
Jubilee had long since returned to the mansion, settling into her ‘digs’. Ali was to take her shopping in the morning to get some clothes and furnishings for her room.
Alone now, Wolverine felt the achingly familiar restless longing, intensified a thousand times, knowing she was somewhere nearby. ‘Ro. His wife. -SNIKT- the ache was terrible. -SHUNT- -SNIKT- -SHUNT-
Knock. Knock.
He sniffed. “Come in, Alison.”
“Hey.” Ali pushed through the screen door. When she was a few feet away from him she stopped, crossing her arms over her chest. “You’re a fuckin’ prick.”
Wolverine smirked. “Don’t hold back, darlin‘, tell me how you really feel.”
Ali wasn’t amused. She shoved him hard in the chest. “You think this is funny?”
Wolverine grunted. “Cajun’s got his hands full with you.”
“You have no idea.“ Ali glowered. “She wanted to die.”
Wolverine was silent.
“When you left, she wanted to die. I could feel it. She wanted to just curl up and die.” Ali’s voice shook. “She’d given up on you, started to move forward, them bam, here you are again.” She shook her head. “Rescuing some helpless damsel in distress. Protecting some kid. Hunting down your past.” She glared at him. “Who cares about your wife, right? Who gives a shit about the here and now, when you can torture yourself with memories that could be real or could be some artificial implant. Why bother making real, genuine, no-doubt-about-em memories with a woman that loves you? That’s not nearly as exciting, I guess. Not nearly so dark and dangerous for the mysterious and deadly Wolverine. Musta been dull living a domestic life. Waking up every day to the same woman. A woman that would search for you for months, scour a continent and a half, fly across the country and wipe out half an army just to keep you safe. How unfortunate for you that we found you. Tell me, Wolverine, had we not come to you, would you have come back to her?”
Wolverine growled low in his throat, but made no response.
Ali sighed. “I didn’t think so.” She gave him a narrow look. “She’s my best friend, my sister and she deserves better than to be set aside. Make it a real marriage or get a divorce.”
The growl was deeper this time.
“Not liking that idea, huh?” This time Ali smirked.
“You come here just to bitch at me?” he snapped.
“No. I came to tell you Wraith’s dead. Brain shut down during the probe.”
“No loss there.”
“I agree.” Ali was very quiet.
Wolverine shifted, standing straight. “What is it?”
“Wraith still claimed you’ve been married before.” Ali moved towards the door. “He gave us a name. The Professor’s looking into it.”
Wolverine pulled a cigar from the pocket of his flannel. “What was the name?”
“Mariko. Mariko Yashida.”





You must login () to review.