Xavier Institute
Westchester, New York
Boathouse


The sun rose steadily across the sky, changing the earth’s blanket from deep purple to a beautiful blend of reds and orange until finally replacing the shadows with the vivid blue of a pure sky, the perfect match to Ororo’s eyes. From his seat of the front stoop Logan watched the sunrise, sipping his coffee, inhaling the fresh sent of the earth after the rain. A light breeze danced along his bare shoulders and a he closed his gray eyes, content.
In the house, still sprawled on the living room floor, Ororo stirred, rubbing her cheek against the soft fur of the blanket beneath her, inhaling Logan’s lingering scent. Logan! Her hand shot out, closing on empty space and she jerked up, panicked. He had left again! Her chest tightened painfully, tears clogging her throat.
“Mornin’, darlin’.”
Ororo turned quickly, pushing her tousled hair from her watery eyes. “Logan.” she breathed.
Frowning her crossed the foyer and took the small step down into the living room. “’Ro?” He knelt beside her, cupping her cheek. “What’s the matter, babe?”
“I thought you’d left,” she confessed on a harsh whisper.
“Ah, baby.” He pulled her into his arms. Damn. It never occurred to him that if she woke alone she’d assume the worst. She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him almost desperately. He held in much the same way, barely containing the urge to squeeze, knowing his arms could easily break her ribs. He tilted her chin up, lowering his mouth to hers, softly massaging, at times barely touching. One hand stroked her hair, loving the way it sifted through his fingers like a silken cloud, the other cradled her face, is thumb brushing her cheekbone.
“Logan, forgive me for what I said last night. I wasn’t-”
“Don’t.” He said quickly. He took a sharp breath, his eyes darkening. “Don’t ever ask for my forgiveness, ‘Ro. I ain’t worth it. I don‘t deserve ya, we both know that.”
She bent her head, her long hair hiding her face from him. “I can’t lose you again.” she said quietly.
Logan sat beside her, pulling her onto his lap, cradling her to his chest. “I’m sorry I left. What I did to ya…I still have a hard time knowing that I hurt ya. I couldn’t face it.” He kissed the top of her head. “But ya never lost me, darlin’. I’m yers. Not much of a prize, but there ya have it.”
She turned her face into his throat, her arms circling his neck, her hands clutching the ebony midnight of his hair. “I need you to have more faith in me. I’m your wife, Logan. For better or worse, ‘till death do us part. I meant those vows.”
He dropped his head protectively over hers. “I know ya did, darlin’. I love ya, ‘Roro. More than ya can possibly know.”
She burrowed closer, as if trying to get inside of him. Her delicious wiggles sparking more than tenderness. Logan tightened his arms reflexively. Ororo laid her palm on the hard wall of his broad chest, marveling at the crisp hairs, the heat radiating from him, the raw, untamed power that was held in careful control. He was power and strength. He was wild and lawless. He was her husband and her heart. She gazed up at him in loving wonder.
Logan smiled down at her. “What is it yer thinkin’?”
She touched her fingertips to his stubborn chin, a slow smile of her own tilting her full lips. Very deliberately she lifted her mouth to his, kissing him slowly, thoroughly. “Don’t ever leave me again, husband. I’m lost and dead inside without you.”
A sharp pain twisted in his gut and he pressed his forehead to hers. “Never.” He kissed her neck, trailing a living flame of fire along the swanlike column to her collar bone. He lowered her to the furry blanket, standing to remove his boxers.
Ororo’s breath caught at the sight of his fierce arousal. She licked her lips and he groaned. Ororo gave a soft, throaty chuckle to which he growled, lowering himself over her, crawling up her body. Ororo touched his chest lightly with just the tips of her fingers, watching his face with interest as she let just a frission of electricity out, teasing his nipples. His jaw clenched, his hips bucking unconsciously. Very interesting. She trailed her hands lower, teasing the rock hard muscles of his abdomen and she felt him suck in a breath. Her fingers wrapped around the thick hard length of him, and he shuddered. Ororo danced her hands along his fevered flesh, teasing, and toying with him.
He grasped her hands, his need so intense it was painful. “’Ro.” he warned with a rumble.
“Yes?” she asked with wide eyed innocence.
Instead of responding her released her wrists, sliding his rough hands along her smooth body, cupping her perfect breasts. Ororo moaned, arching into his warm palms. He teased her nipples, barely touching, hovering over the ultra sensitive peaks.
“Ya like that, darlin’?”
“You know I do,” she panted. She slowly opened her legs. “Touch me.”
Logan growled, low and deep. Vixen. He pressed one hand against her damp center, rubbing her gently, parting her folds, his breath slamming in and out of his lungs as she lifted her hips against him. He reached for her hand, sliding it down her flat stomach, placing it where his hand had moments ago been. She gave him a questioning look. “Feel what I feel,” he murmured, linking there fingers and moving their joined hands over her throbbing flesh. Her head fell back and she moaned. “Ya feel so good, like hot silk.” He moved their hands aside, licking her. He kept his eyes on her face as he stroked with just the very tip of his tongue. She jerked up, a sound half sob, half moan coming from her.
“I need you inside of me. Now.”
Logan’s hips surged forward almost against his own will, his body hers to command. Her fingers dug into the taut muscles of his buttocks, urging him deeper. “Christ.” He hooked his arms under her thighs, lifting her as he buried himself as deep as he could. Her breathless moans and restless movements driving him mad. He burned for her. He was buried to the hilt and still he burned for her. Fuck. Oh, fuck. She was clenching her inner muscles and he shook with forced restraint, trying not to come like an untried schoolboy.
Outside the wind picked up, rattling the windows. Neither one of them cared.
Logan slowly sank in and out of her, finding every hollow and shadowed place with his mouth and tongue, kissing her and nipping her as he moved. He wanted to show her again how much he loved her. How much she meant to him. His ‘Ro. She drove away the demons plaguing him, took away the terrible loneliness, replaced the horrible sights and hideous deaths he had witnessed and replaced it all with warmth and love and understanding. He meant what he said, he would never be worthy of her, but he was damn sure going to spend every day of the rest of his worthless life trying to be.
Ororo made an inarticulate cry as his hips increased their pounding, taking her to places only Logan could take her. He took his time, ensuring her pleasure, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm until she was certain she would die from the pleasure. As she shuddered in the throws of yet another shattering release she felt his teeth sink into her neck, marking her as his he found his own release, his roar muffled against her skin.
Logan groaned, his seed pouring forth in a great gushing torrent, his body trembling uncontrollably. She was clinging to him, crying out his name, murmuring her love for him and he closed his eyes, savoring the moment. She was his. He never wanted to stop, afraid that if he let her go she would somehow vanish, dissolve like a dream. He growled, his breath hissing between bared fangs, angry at himself for ever leaving her in the first place.
Ororo opened her still lust clouded eyes slowly. “Did I do something wrong?”
Logan wrapped one large fist in her hair. “No, darlin’. Ya make everything right.” He rolled off of her, pulling her with him so that she lay across his sweat dampened chest. She rested her chin on folded arms, studying him.
“We make everything right,” she said after a moment. “Together.”
“Together,” he confirmed, pulling her down for a long kiss.
“We need a shower,” she said pulling away slowly.
Logan grunted. Ororo rose to her feet, padding her way across the kitchen, unabashedly naked. She sent him an artless smile over her shoulder. “Coming?”
Logan followed, curious when she passed the bathroom and instead headed towards the back of the house, through the storage room and out the back door. She continued down the small embankment towards the dock. She raised her arms over her head and instantly a small, self contained rain shower erupted over her head. Logan grinned.


Later

“Welcome back, Wolverine.” Professor Xavier said when Logan stepped through the doors of the bookless library.
“Chuck.” Wolverine inclined his head.
“I am to assume that you will be staying?” Xavier asked, but since they both already knew the answer Wolverine ignored the question.
He crossed his arms leaning against the closed doors. “What is it ya wanted ta see me about, Chuck?”
“Your wife.”
Wolverine frowned. “What about Storm?”
Xavier rolled forward, the cat that frequented his lap stretching, casting Wolverine a disdainful look as if blaming him for the disturbance to its sleep. “Not Storm.”
“Hnh. So, Wraith was telling’ the truth. I’ve been married before?”
The Professor nodded. “I was only able to extract a limited amount of information before Wraith was shut down.”
Something in the Professor’s tone gave Wolverine pause. Wraith was ‘shut down’? One corner of Logan’s mouth turned up. Xavier wasn’t such a pacifist after all. “Well, what’d the SOB have on me?”
“Little more than we already know about you. However, I did get a name. James Howlett. Does that mean anything to you?”
Wolverine shrugged broad shoulders, a rippling of muscle and power. “Should it?”
Xavier stroked the cat. “I think that may be the name you were born with.”
“Wraith called me James,” Wolverine muttered. “What else?”
“Apparently you were an established member of the program when Wraith came on board Weapon X. Thirty years ago.” Xavier paused. “There is a military record for a James Howlett that I’ve managed to discover. It dates back to before World War II. I‘ve found an enrollment listing dated November 1937. ”
Wolverine inhaled sharply. “But that would mean I’m over seventy years old.”
Xavier gave him a steady stare. “Possibly far older than that. With your healing factor, Wolverine, aging may be something you do much less quickly than most.”
Wolverine felt his anger rising. How many years of his life had those fuckers taken from him? Goddamnit! Wolverine glowered, silent, waiting for the next blow.
“I contacted some of my sources and they’re looking into the other names I extracted from Wraith. A doctor Cornelius, and a Mariko Yashida.”
“My…wife?”
“Possibly. It’s hard to say for certain. Wraith’s mind was very jumbled from Betsy’s attack.”
“So, just more bullshit and innuendos. Ya don’t have any more than that?”
“Not at this time, no. I will of course keep searching and keep you updated. Good day, Wolverine.” Xavier rotated the chair, rolling back to the center of the room. “Wolverine, I wouldn’t mention anything to Storm just yet. She’s been through enough.”
Wolverine gave a curt nod, letting himself out of the room. He was growling low in his throat. Just when he thought that maybe, just maybe he had those cocksuckers out of his life…Son of a bitch! He slammed his fist into the wall.
“Wolverine?”
He glanced up to see Betsy in the hall. She walked towards him, her body lithe and panther-like. “Everything all right?”
“Fine, Bets. Everything is just fine.”
“Hmm. Judging from the hole you just put in the wall, I’d say you’re definition of fine could use some work.”
“Cute. So, ya decided to leave S.T.R.I.K.E did ya?”
“More or less.”
“Meaning?”
“Meaning I was asked to leave. Apparently I developed a ‘personality problem’ after I took over Kwannon’s body.” She shrugged.
Wolverine pulled a cigar from his Harley vest. “We’re lucky ta have ya.”
“Thanks.” She gave him an assessing look. “Are you back to stay? Or is this just a visit?”
“I’m staying.”
“Good. Your wife missed you.”
He gave her a narrow look. “You and Storm friends?”
“Not really. We spar occasionally. But this is the first sunny day Westchester has seen in months. I find it somehow beyond coincidental.”
Wolverine couldn’t help the flare of pain and pride that he felt knowing Storm had missed him. “Speakin’ of my wife, ya seen Storm around?”
“A while ago. She and Ali were taking your new fledgling shopping.”



Salem Center Mall

“Doesn’t this kid get tired?” Alison asked dropping the armload of bags she was carrying, rubbing her wrists.
“Apparently not,” Ororo stated, watching as Jubilee held up two T-shirts in front of her, parading in front of a full length mirror. She turned to Ali and Storm.
“Which one?”
“The blue one,” Ali answered.
Jubilee looked at the two shirts in her hand. “Really? Not the yellow?”
“Ok, fine. The yellow one.”
Jubilee turned back to the mirror. “Hmm. Maybe I should keep looking.”
“Uuugh.” Ali threw up her hands. “Remind me again, why we’re doing this?”
Ororo smiled, her blue eyes twinkling behind her sunglasses. “Because she’s now a member of Xavier’s dysfunctional little family.”
“Right.” Alison grinned. It was nice to have her best friend back and not the empty shell she’d been up until recently. “How are things with you and Wolverine?”
Ororo blushed. “He’s home to stay,” she answered.
“Good.” Alison nodded. She stretched her arms over her head, causing the deep green tank top she was wearing to rise on her flat stomach, revealing the thin straps of her red thong under her low rise jeans.
Several long minutes later Jubilee finished browsing, deciding on both the blue and yellow T-shirts. “Where to next?” she asked happily.
“Home.” Ali said. “Some of us have other plans today.”
“Lounging by the pool staring at Gambit doesn’t count as other plans, Ali.”
Ali winked at Storm. “You have to admit there are very few more appealing ways to spend your time. That boy is just eye-candy, pure and simple. With that body! Broad chest, flat abs, tight ass…Yum.”
“Okay, negating the fact that the man is my BROTHER, that was still more visual than I needed.” Ororo picked up her packages. “Ready?” she asked Jubilee.
“Sure. I wanna get back and see Wolvie anyways.”
Ali coughed into her hand, trying unsuccessfully not to laugh. The girls stopped by a small diner for a bite, Jubilee asking a million and one questions, wanting to know how they all came to the school, how Wolvie and Storm hooked up, who was Xavier, why did everyone wear silly costumes, where could she get a silly costume, who was single, who was a bitch, how did one get to be an X-Man?
“Geez, kid, breathe,” Ali muttered.
They spent a lot of time talking and the more they were around her, the more Ororo and Ali liked Jubilee. She was funny and full of spunk.
Hours later as they were pulling the Shelby GT into the driveway, Kurt bamfed onto the hood of the car.
“Man! You have got to stop doing that!” Jubilee squealed.
He grinned, yellow eyes glowing, white fangs gleaming. “Football on the back lawn in one hour. Come watch?”
Ali and Ororo exchanged looks. “You sure you should be playing football, Kurt?” Ali asked.
“I’m the ref,” he explained.
“Oh.” Ali looked at Storm. “Wanna?”
“Sure.”
Kurt glanced at Jubilee. “How about you?”
“I don’t know…”
“C’mon, it’ll be fun.”
Jubilee grinned. “Okay.”
“Great.” *BAMF*
“He’s cute.” Jubilee said with a smile.
“Too old for you.” Ali responded. “You’re like what, twelve?”
“Fifteen!”
“Oh, sorry.” Ali rolled her eyes. “Kurt’s nineteen. You’re jailbait.”
“A girl can look.”
“Just so long as that’s all you do.” Ali pulled her bags from the seat. “Come on Lolita, let’s go put your stuff away. See you in an hour, Stormy.”
Storm‘s eyes flashed white. “Remind me to beat Gambit senseless for teaching you that horrid nickname.”
“Geez. Is she serious?” Jubilee asked as they strode into the mansion.
Ali laughed. “Very.”

Back Lawn

“Oooh. That had to hurt.” Ali winced as Colossus and Wolverine collided.
Storm peered through the fingers over her eyes. “Is he alright?”
Jubilee punched her in the arm. “Course he is. He’s indestructible! Go Wolvie!!”
Ali stood up. “Go team!”
“Which team?” Jean asked from behind them on the small bleachers.
“Ehn. Whichever one’s winning.”
Cyclops threw the ball long, a sweet pass to Warren, who was in the air, spiraling with the ball towards the goal. “Touchdown!”
Kurt’s arms were in the air. “Halftime!”
Alison looked at Storm and Jubilee. “Ready?”
Storm grinned. “You know he’s going to kill us, right?”
“Probably.” Ali laughed. “Come on Jubes. Stormy, go get ready.” The two girls took the center of the makeshift field, Alison carrying a large boom box. She glanced at the sidelines where the two teams were seated, talking strategy. “May I have your attention please?” she shouted.
All eyes were on them.
Alison smiled her imp smile, pointing at Wolverine. “This one’s for you, big man! Welcome home!” She pressed play on the stereo and instantly loud music wafted in the air.
Storm dropped from the sky, wearing a very skimpy cheerleader outfit, her long hair in a high ponytail, her short skirt flouncing as she landed. Bobby let out a low whistle and even Cyclops seemed riveted. Storm grinned cheekily, blowing Wolverine a kiss, before moving to the music blasting from the stereo. Shaking her ass, flashing her X marked bloomers and rustling her pom-poms, ironically borrowed from Jean.
It took a moment for them to realize that the lyrics to the song had been changed, but when they did, all eyes turned to Wolverine.

Oh Wolvie You're so fine,
You’re so fine you blow my mind.
Hey Wolvie(Huff Huff)
Hey Wolvie(Huff Huff)
Oh Wolvie You’re so Fine,
You’re so Fine You Blow My Mind
Hey Wolvie (Huff Huff)
Hey Wolvie
Oh Wolvie what a pity you don’t understand
You take me by the heart
You take me by the hand
Oh Wolvie You’re so pretty
Cant you understand?
Its guys like you Wolvie
Oh what you do Wolvie
Do Wolvie
Don’t break my heart Wolvie.

Wolverine strode towards the dancing Storm, a dark scowl on his face,. She took a step away from him, then another and another, until she broke into a run, laughing as he caught her from behind, swinging her over his shoulder, screaming as he tickled her unmercifully. “Ya think that’s funny?”
“Y-yes,” she gasped laughing. “B-blame-Ah!, Blame Jubilee! Ahh! Stop!” She writhed under his onslaught.
As if conjured into being by the sound of her name Jubilee threw herself on Wolverine’s back. “I got him! Don’t worry, Storm, I‘ll save you! Eeep!”
Wolverine growled, tossing Jubilee over his shoulder, tossing her gently on the grass beside Storm. “Here’s a good rule of thumb fer ya ta follow,” he said, a crooked smile on his face. “If the thought of something makes ya giggle fer more than fifteen seconds, yer ta assume that yer not allowed ta do it.”
“Aw, come on. You liked it!” Jubilee teased.
Wolverine’s dark gaze settled on a still sprawled out Storm. He gave her skimpy outfit a brief once over, his smile turning predatory. “Yeah, I like it.” He reached down, pulling her to her feet before tossing her over his shoulder, her arms dangling down his back, his arm locked around her legs. “I’m out, Scooter,” he called over his shoulder, walking away from the field.
Ororo lifted her head, brushing her ponytail out of her face. She waved to Ali, her grin brilliant.
“’Ow come you not wear a cute cheerleadin’ outfit for me, bella?” Gambit asked coming up behind her, arms wrapping around her bare midriff.
Before Ali could respond Jubilee strolled past, popping a bubble in her mouth, lowering her sunglasses. She gave Gambit a once over, then winked at Ali. “Not bad.”
Gambit chuckled. “I like ‘er.”
Ali pinched him. “Little flirt!” she called after Jubilee.
“You know it!” Jubilee called back. “You know,” she said to no one in particular, “I think I’m gonna like it here.”





You must login () to review.