Love

Logan steps into Ororo Monroe’s room, closing the door behind him. His grin holding feelings of lust, love, uncertainty, and longing all at the same time. He had loved his ‘Ro as long as he could remember, never chasing her. He respects her more than he respects any other; he loves her more than he loves any other.

His lips touch gently once more on Ororo’s swollen lips, feeling her soft caress. Logan’s right hand holding her thick white hair, his left softly touching her back, moving down her spine, she arches into Logan’s solid body as her breath becomes heavier, labored, and lustful. To Ororo, Logan’s touch set her on fire, more than any other man in her life, her heart racing near out of control, her mind diving into fantasies of this man.

“Logan . . . ummm.” Ororo’s voice shakes with joy and love, their mouths baptizing each other in lustful kisses. Logan moves his hand from her back to her breast, feeling it through the material of the dress she still is wearing.

“I want you, Logan, so badly.”

“I want you too, ‘Ro,” Logan stated as his breath labored, his pulse quickening, pupils wide.

His lips become warmer as he kisses her lips, then slowly moving to her chin, her jaw line, her neck, and then nibbling her ear lobe. She pulls off his jacket, her hands rubbing his back as the jacket falls off his shoulders and to the floor. She feels Logan’s hand caress her shoulder to her strap, feeling air touching her exposed skin. Ororo then feels her zipper sliding down her back, as Logan’s lips stroke the shoulder. She smiles warmly, lustfully as she replies . . .

“Thought you would . . . umm . . . use your claws.”

Logan chuckles softly, a rumble in his throat. “Ah would’ve but Ah didn’t think ya would appreciate it.”

“Thank you.”

As she allows the words to come out of her mouth, she feels her dress slip off her to the floor where she stands. Ororo moves her hands to Logan’s tie, unleashing it then as she moves to his buttons she becomes impatient as her blood begins to boil from his touch. She rips open his shirt, buttons fly hitting the floor.

“Well there goes dat shirt,” Logan responds as he feels Ororo strip his shirt, exposing his chest to the cool air, his nipples immediately erecting. “If we are gonna play like dat then . . .” Logan trails off as she hears,

SNIKT!

Ororo smiles as she feels a claw slide between her soft caramel skin and her white thong. How she wanted this for so long. She feels the thin material fall away as she then feels him lefts her up, walking to the bed his lips still enclosing hers.

Her bed feels soft, secure, waiting for her and him. His lips kiss her once more, moving down her chin, her neck as he nips, licks, kisses, and bites gently. The heat between her legs grows hotter as she begins to anticipate his movements excitedly. She faintly hears his shoes fall to the floor as his mouth engulfs she right nipple. Shivers convulse her body as she feels the warmth of his mouth, then she feels an erotic pleasure feeling her as he nips her breast with his teeth. Ororo lets a moan escape her throat as she feels him moving over to her other breast, a cool wetness leaving a trail as his mouth passes. She lifts her hands from the comforter where she had held on, digging, then moving them, exploring as she rakes his neck with her nails.

“Oh Goddess!” Ororo screams, not caring if anyone hears her.

She rubs his hair, pulling at his dark, thick mane of hair. She wants him to go lower and begins to moan more as she feels him descending. His tongue darting out of his mouth as he kisses her, near her belly button she feels him bite her proceeding lower to her hips. His mouth kissing her hips, an erotic tickling sensation runs up her spine. It is then she feels Logan’s mouth invade her warm, wet sex.

“LOGAN!” She bucks, arching her back, her legs wrapping around Logan’s head. “Make me cum, Logan please!” Thunder claps outside as lightning flashes in furies, as if in tune with an opera, rain beginning to crash down upon the roof.

His tongue dances between her legs, flicking at her soft, pink center. Sweat beads from her body as waves of ecstasy shatter her mind. So intensive are those waves that she grabs onto Logan’s shoulders, clawing, tearing at his skin as she brings blood. She feels him bite gently on her clitoris, then his warm mouth engulfing her. After a moment she feels him lift away from her sex then blows cool air gently where his warm mouth had just been. Her orgasm comes quickly then without warning as the first subsides another takes its place. Quivering without control Ororo pushes Logan away from her now swollen sex, rolling him over kissing him, tasting her on his lips.

She straddles him, moving lower with purpose as she kisses his bare chest. She bites his left nipple as she hears him suck air in through his mouth. Quickly she slides down his hairy chest to where his belt is. She fumbles with it, her nimble figures unbuckling the annoying piece of clothing as she moves to his button and zipper. She reaches under Logan, groping his butt cheeks for a moment, then grabbing the back of his pants and underwear pulling them down in one fluid motion. Her mouth becomes a probe as she licks back up his leg to his groin area. Ororo takes her lover’s erection in her hand, kissing the head, her tongue teasingly moving down the shaft.

“’Ro, oh dat feels so goo…” Logan replies but his words are caught deep in his throat as he feels his cock enter Ororo’s heated, wet mouth. “Uuuhhhhh.”
After a moment, Logan begins to move his hips to meet Ororo’s wanting mouth, her white haired mane covering her and his cock as she bops up and down.

“I need ya, ‘Ro,” groans Logan as he raises Ororo to him, kissing her with passion, beyond what he or Ororo has ever felt. Without missing a single moment, Ororo straddles her man, sliding his tool into her, moaning as she feels it impale her.

“Goddess,” whimpers Ororo, as she feels full, completed. Her hands rest on Logan’s chest as she begins to move up and down, always feeling the emptiness as his cock leaves her womb. She almost suffers at this void until he fills her once more, slowly pumping into her.

Time seems to move slower as the two lovers become in tune with each other, their hearts, souls, and minds becoming one. She grips his chest as she feels another orgasm rips through not only her nether region but her entire body; her mind burning as if on fire, the rain outside becoming heavier transforming into small hail stones. She feels him exploding into her womb and a sense of completion enters her heart. She smiles as sweat ridden white hair swings in front of her ice blue eyes.

“I love you ‘Ro.”

KNOCK! KNOCK!

“Wha . . . ?” Ororo awakens as she hears a voice outside her door

“’RO ARE YOU ALRIGHT?”

“It is Logan.” She tries to clear her head as she thinks, “But he’s right . . .” She turns to see an empty space next to her and she, for the first time, hears hail crashing outside.

“I am fine. I will be right there,” Ororo says as she places a robe on her naked form. She opens the door to see worried gray steel eyes looking at her.


---For now fin….





You must login () to review.