Ororo padded down the hall on bare feet, somehow knowing she would find him in the kitchen. The tea cup in her hand the excuse she needed to enter into his orbit, hopefully without running headlong into another disagreeable confrontation. Besides she wanted to forget all about the creature and the attack on the mountain. The less said the better. She had written everything she wanted to remember about it for Steffan‘s investigation.

Steffan. At the thought of his name she took a deep inhale of breath letting it out slowly.

While filling out the affidavit of her attack, a visitor had arrived at his office, looking for him. The same young woman she had seen him talking to outside the diner. Upon seeing her close up Ororo saw she was rather pretty. The girls body though slight seemed to carry a tiny bulge at her middle.

It was obvious to anyone watching that Steffan was immediately agitated with her arrival. His eyes darted to Ororo over and over as he tried to usher the girl back out the door with a firm hand on her arm.

Lissette, Storm heard Steffan call her, was not so easily moved.

It didn’t take a genius to figure out that Steffan and Lissette had some rather involved unfinished business. After the girls departure, Steffan was perfunctory and all about business, barely able to glance at Ororo, though she did hear him mumble something about calling her soon before Logan promptly escorted her from the station.

Now sure enough there he stood leaning against the island staring out the picture window at the majestic snow covered mountains, though it was early the ever present bottle of beer dangling from his fingers. What had become a usual tightening in her midsection , whenever in his presence, happened again.

The subtle shifting of his shoulders telling her he was aware of her presence without him making a sound to acknowledge her nearness.

Slowly, almost cautiously she rounded the island to place the cup in the sink, putting her back to him. The rest had helped get her back to feeling what she how now deemed normal. It was now or never to tackle the attempt at speech.

“Thank you for all you have done for me,” she turned to face him looking him in the eye a small smile crossed her face when she noticed that he too was barefoot, “I owe you a debt of gratitude for coming to my rescue and for once again taking care of me. But I want, - I need to be able to take care of myself. I can no longer rely on the support of others to do what I need to do for myself.” She thought of the outburst from her core that happened on the mountain and knew that she was stronger than she thought, though she still didn’t understand it. “So in the morning I will be leaving,” he visibly tensed, a deep line settling between his brows, “I can not and will not continue to be a burden to you, I … I have to figure this all out on my own. Again I want to thank you and say,…I am sorry for any imposition I put you through.”

He stood looking at her, hearing every word she said, but unmoving. His stare was one as if he could see into her very soul. She was unnerved, his eyes making her feel naked, but she wasn’t afraid, no not afraid; it was another emotion that pooled in the center of her stomach, one she would not give name to. She had made up her mind what she needed to do.

Leisurely he twisted, setting the bottle on the counter. Stalking the few steps to stand in front of her, he did the only thing his body and mind commanded him to with her being this close, his muscular arms gathered her about her waist pulling her flush against him, his mouth greedily captured hers in an all consuming kiss. He refused to close his eyes though the need was great given the overwhelming sensation of their joined mouths, but he wouldn’t let them rule. Against her mouth he ordered her to open her eyes as well, which she did with much coaxing from her now addled mind. Again his mouth conquered hers, as steel grey bore into pristine blue. It was nearly impossible to keep their eyes open, but strong will by both prevailed against the overpowering need to close them.

A surrendering whimper escaped her throat as a deep growl rumbled in his chest. Their tongues dueled twisting and twirling, sucking and taking what was needed from the other. Fire blazed white hot in their loins. Logans arms tightened around her, pulling her closer as though making her his second skin. Her arms grasped his shoulders kneading, tugging him as if into her very soul.

The two became the embodiment of heat and passion. The rawest definition of lust, sex and need.

Easily as if lifting a feather, Logan scooped her up and carried her down the hall. Setting her down in the master bedroom; he backed up, suddenly remembering he needed air to breathe. And damn his traitorous mind, he didn’t want her to regret a second of what their bodies were ordering them to do. She had to want this as much as he did. She had to want him. With the most restraint he had ever shown he left her standing as he took a seat in the overstuffed leather chair, as much to keep his shaking legs from depositing him on the floor as giving her the time to figure out if this was what she truly wanted.

He didn’t want her to be with him as an act of gratitude or confusion. She had to know what they were doing. Though she was unsure about almost everything else in her life, she had to be sure about him…about this moment.

Ororo knew she was leaving. She didn’t want to do so with regrets. There was no war waged within herself as Logan stepped away from her she understood to give her the chance to decide if she really wanted to do this. Right then, there was no place else she wanted to be and nothing else she wanted to do. Something in her had screamed ‘right’ every time he held her, kissed her. She would have this to take with her, to hold onto.

For all that she had lost and couldn’t comprehend, she knew right then that she needed him, wanted him and would hold him in her heart no matter what her future held.

Sure steps led her to stand before him. He sat his hands gripping the end of the arms of the chair. His eyes still holding her prisoner. The rise and fall of his chest showing his quickened breathing.

Resolve making her bold, she unsnapped the tiny cutoff shorts, slid the zipper down and languorously wiggled them down her mile long legs, finally kicking them to the side. Her long oxford shirt was slowly unbuttoned one by one. She wore no bra, the opening leaving only a glimpse of her abundant breasts.

There it was again, his eyes shown with the flash of that eerie light.

With unpracticed grace she moved straddling his lap, her legs straining to sit astride his insanely massive powerfully developed thighs. She raised her hand to her hair removing the elastic that held her thick locks and shook her head free as it all tumbled down her back beyond her waist.

Starting to remove her shirt Logan snagged her wrists. She tilted her head to the side.

A small version of his lopsided grin pulled at one corner of his mouth, as his eyes dropped from her own to the now gaping shirt. Still holding on to her wrists he peeled back the shirt like curtains. An audible gasp passed his lips.

Ororo was perfect. Beautiful beyond words. Her tits made his hands itch and his mouth water. His jeans were now ten sizes too small, damned if he wasn’t in pain.

“Ro.”, almost a prayer.

Questions were over and done. She was his. God help her he would have her.

His hand pulled her head to his as he captured her mouth in the most erotic onslaught either had ever experienced. His other hand slid beneath her shirt down her back to grip her ass in tight squeezes and open palm caresses. His hips took on a mind of their own, grinding into her heat.

They were lost, almost mindless in their driving desire.

His mouth now mapped out the slope of her neck to the valley between her breasts, before he released her glorious hair and ass to cup them both and suckle their hardened nipples.

Ororo’s hips had taken on their own rotating dance on his straining bulge. Her feverish hands now played at his belt buckle undoing it quickly unzipping the fly and tugging his wife beater free, before his own hands grabbed the neckline and ripped it in half.

Damn the man was built. A furry mat of chest hair thinned out to unbelievable abs and started a happy trail just beneath them.

Physical heat was radiating from his waist that drew her as a moth to the flame. Damned if she didn’t want to be burned! It was her turn for a gasp to expel from her mouth as she found the fire with her hand and could not encompass its girth. And its length,… damn. He felt like hot hardened steel wrapped in satin. Unknowingly Ororo’s tongue darted out to lick her lips. Logan let out a hiss as his lips receded from his canines. Her touch was going to kill him. He didn’t give a damn.

Logan’s hand sought her treasure, ripping the tiny barrier of her flimsy thong from his prize.

She was so fucking hot and wet his first touch was nearly her undoing. Her head thrown back, her mouth open with soft moans and mewls of pleasure.

“Uhnn, not yet darlin. This is gonna last.

Logan positioned himself at her sheath rubbing the head of his cock against her pearl to tease her beckoning cunt.

“Logan, please…”

“Say it again darlin.”

Her lust filled mind could barely comprehend, then “Logan.”

“Again Ro,”

“Logan.”

“Again baby, don’t stop.”

His name became her mantra. He would never forget the sound of it coming from her lips.

Neither could take it anymore. In one swift plunge he surged home. Neither moving, just relishing the joining that had become inevitable.

Arms about each other they sat, both trembling from their physical connection, savoring the sensual pleasure of the other.

With both hands Logan brushed her hair from her face holding it back at the sides of her head needing to see her. Damn! He never thought he could want something or someone so much. This was just sex right? Filling a necessary carnal need. Yeah right. Keep telling yourself that bub. Make both of you believe it.

Saying her name now in his head, Logan’s hips raised with each syllable to thrust into her. To ruin her to all others, save himself. To reach the center of her very being so that she would wordlessly know the depth of his feelings for her, words he could not chance speaking.

He lost the ability to think beyond their erotic rhythm.

Ororo met him with every plunge, not shy about looking him straight in the eye as she rode him with his name a song in her being. She felt as if he was engraving his signature upon her heart. Saying something so profound that she herself was too coward to name that started from far within her depths. This man that confounded her, brought her to the edge of irrational anger and tenderly cared for her beyond compassion; was forever putting his signature in granite upon her very soul. It frightened her. She didn’t give a shit. Something told her this was too right, her body taking over to relay to him what he was telling hers. That this was the perfect matching of two halves making a complete whole.

When had this taken place. When had something so undeniable taken hold. They couldn’t pinpoint a specific day or time, but here it was expressing itself in the most earth shattering joining either had ever felt. Ororo just knew she had never experienced anything like this, for it was completely unforgettable no matter what her condition.

Logan had to change position needing to possess this woman who was overwhelming him in every way. Hooking his forearms under her thighs he stood ambling the couple of steps to the bed, placing her upon the plush covers, straightening away from her to quickly divest himself of his jeans now around his ankles.

His eyes never left her. He stood looking down at her, taking in every inch of her exquisite body. She lay across the bed unashamedly taking pleasure in his awed perusal of her and her own of him.

No artist could do either of them justice.

While his eyes feasted on her in all her of glory his hands ached to touch her again.

Bending down to pull her by her hips to the edge of the bed, he gathered both of her legs together in one of his arms her toes pointing to the ceiling and slowly entered her again. A hiss escaping him, a throaty moan escaping her.

Logan growled long and low.

Again both were lost to everything around them save each other. Logan’s pace was rapid. His cock squeezed beyond satisfaction in her tight pussy as he watched her back arch, lips parting moaning and hands gripping the covers.

She was exquisite. The most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Finally crawling upon the bed on one knee he pulled her legs apart to see her face and watch their connection. Her eyes followed his same line of sight. She was awestruck.

It was beautiful.

That now familiar tightening became pronounced and exploded in Ororo’s loins. She screamed Logan’s name as she panted for breath, her back arching sharply from the bed. The constricting of her walls brought Logan’s pleasure to its climax as his entire body tensed with his own powerful release. A feral growl marking it.

Slowly becoming aware of the world beyond the two of them they both turned and looked out the large patio doors, noticing the swirling snow that was coming down some rising again in tiny updraft mini tornadoes creating a beautiful view.

Logan now fell to his side next to her and propped his head on his hand to look at the wondrous sight, the profile of the woman he knew he could not let go as she watched what he knew was her handy-work. A result of their union, the most amazing thing that had ever happened to him.





You must login () to review.