Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel/X men or the characters!! Just the story plot!!

< > is a thought

Calm the Storm By ClaireLeon

He’s in the shadows, he can watch her without being seen. He is an animal and likes to stalk her as prey, waiting for the right moment to spring his trap.

Her dark skin is smooth and glistens in the moonlight streaking in from his bedroom window. He can hear her heartbeat, it is a steady staccato in the quiet mansion. The animal sometimes sees the mansion as a cage and runs sometimes to get free for awhile. But lately SHE stops him, not physically or verbally. She makes him question if he really wants to keep roaming, or stay and mark his territory.

He sees goose bumps show up where his eyes caressed her seconds before. Her white flowing hair seems to glow in the moonlight, giving the woman an angelic aura. Suddenly the goddess splays her long legs slowly, revealing her apex crowned with a strip of white tresses.

She calls to his animal, she is mother earth personified. He shivers as her blue eyes bore into his hazel ones as a hand cups her mound and begins to caress it. A moan fills the room as fingers stroke the folds, wetting them and filling the room with sweet smelling musk. The scent envelops him, so much so he can practically taste her nectar.

The man is coaxed from the shadows by the goddess, for she demands worship. As her fingers go deeper and pick up speed the man falls to his knees, as if to pray to his goddess. Panting in time of her finger fucks, his lip curls back to reveal his lengthened canines. Finally she comes around her fingers, her head thrown back in ecstasy.

“Aahhh!!” Logan moaned loudly as he came. He sat up in bed trying to catch his breath, his naked body covered in a sheen of sweat and cum under his sheets and on his stomach. He groans and runs his hands through his unruly curls in frustration. < Fuck! What the hell was dat? She would kill me if she found out about this!! This is the third night in a row with her in my dreams>, Logan thought. The first two dreams were not as explicit as this one, and did not have the smells or sensations as this one. Suddenly he caught the scent of sandalwood and fresh rain,

“Logan?” a voice called, her voice. Logan kept quiet hoping ‘Ro would leave eventually, but stopped breathing when his bedroom door swung open.

“Hello Logan, I heard you yell out and thought you were having a nightmare.” Ororo seems to float in the bedroom and softly shuts the door behind her; her eyes taking in his disheveled looks and sweat drenched form. She is trying not to let her hormones run wild at his naked chest. Logan wipes his stomach clean with the sheets and tries not to move around too much in the sticky mess. He scratches the back of his neck as ‘Ro doesn’t make a move to leave, he doesn’t want her to think he is a pervert or scare her. Ororo frowns at his discomfort, hurt that he is embarrassed by her checking up on him.

“Hey ‘Ro, I was…um, havin’ ah vivid dream. I’m fine now, why don’t ya go back ta bed darlin’.” Logan frowns as he looks ‘Ro over, her hair is in wild curls falling just below her breasts. Her plump lips are pursed from just waking up; he doesn’t understand how she doesn’t see how she affects him or any other male in the house. Sure he was taken with Jean’s looks at first, but now he could really see ‘Ro. Sure she was exotically gorgeous and had a banging body, but her connection with nature called and eased his beast. The woman was a born leader, intelligent, and caring. His erection is back already as she sways up to his bed in a silk robe that hits mid thigh and is gaping at the chest, exposing her ample chest.

“You’re sweating Logan, are you sure you are alright love?” Ororo asked, blushing at her slip. She only calls the kids, the professor, and Jean love. She has always wanted to call Logan that but never had the nerve to do it, until now. Ororo feels a pang as she thinks of Jean probably calling him that and she blushes more. Logan smiles at her slip and the blush across her face. < Man she is beautiful when she is unsure of herself>. Ororo cocks her head as Logan ignores her and stares not quite at her. She gasps as she looks down at herself and sees her exposed bosom. Logan licks his lips hungrily, then Ororo pushes his shoulder playfully, “Logan! I can’t believe you sometimes.” He laughs and throws his sheets off,

“Don’t worry, I’m just appreciating the view darlin’. It’s way better then my dreams of you these past few days. I was dreaming about you so hard I woke up comin’ on myself. Do you have any idea how you leave me wantin’ ya day after day, night after night?” Ororo feels her nipples harden at his words and she blushes at the memory of him groaning earlier. She thinks of all the mornings she has woken up in the same way only to find her bed empty and Logan oblivious to her pent up feelings. Ororo smirked and leaned over him, their lips met in an explosion of passion. Exploring his spicy mouth with her tongue, he tasted like beer and a faint hint of cigars. Finally ending the kiss by nibbling on his full bottom lip, Ororo puts her forehead against his as they catch their breath.

“Now you know how I feel in the mornings,” Ororo whispered to a surprised Logan.

Should I continue or leave it as a one shot? If you want me to continue, is there something in particular you would like to see and should I pick up right where it left off.






You must login () to review.